日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第五季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:非百老匯劇院表演

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Jonathan Karp called.
喬納森?卡爾普來電話了
He got an advance copy of next week's best seller list.
他拿到了下周暢銷書排行榜的復印件
Did I go up at all?
我的排名一點都沒上升嗎
You dropped off the list.
你跌出了排行榜
There must be some way I can convince you
我一定有辦法能說服你
to write a blog for the "Spectator."
為《觀察家》寫博客的
I wanna take "Gossip Girl" down.
我想扳倒《八卦天后》
I wish I could explain better,
我希望能向你好好解釋
but I can't.
但我現在不能
Know that I never meant to hurt you.
我無意傷害你
Oh, my god.
天吶
The "girl" you're seeing is our boss?
跟你交往的那個"女人"就是我們的上司嗎
Now you know
現在你知道了
and so does the rest of the world.
全世界也都知道了
Nate's mine.
內特是我的
You were taking money
你收了別人的錢
to reveal confidential information about me.
來暴露我的隱私
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
you should ask your fiance.
那你自己去問你的未婚夫吧
He's the one who paid her.
他就是給她錢的那個人
What's scaring me is that you're changing into him.
我真正擔心的是你正在變得和他一樣
I'm sorry I lost my temper
我很抱歉你告訴我路易
the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
向你求婚那晚,我亂發脾氣
I'm sorry I treated you like property...
我很抱歉把你當作我的私人財產
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew it.
我很抱歉,我沒及時告訴你我愛你
But most of all,
但是我最抱歉的是
I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
你還沒放棄我們,我就先放棄了
Blair?
布萊爾
Louis, what took you so long?
路易,怎么這么久才來
What are you doing here?
你來做什么
Louis' not coming.
路易不會來了
Are you thirsty?
你口渴嗎
Shall I serve you up there?
我能上去為你斟酒嗎
No. I'll come down...
不用,我要下來
just so I can go find Louis.
這樣我才能去找路易
Let me help.
我來幫你
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道你值得信任
You can.
相信我
Good morning, upper east siders.
上東區的名流們,早上好啊
Or is it?
又或是不好
We hear a certain future royal
聽說某位未來的皇親貴族
has had more than one rude awakening this week.
這星期可謂是噩夢連連
Uh-oh. Mr. Chuck in dream again?
又夢到恰克先生了嗎
When Chuck's in them, they're all nightmares.
夢見恰克,那肯定都是噩夢
What he do now?
夢到他干什么了
Behave like a perfect gentleman,
他的舉止就像個紳士
which makes him even more chilling.
這更讓人感覺心寒
That fake apology of his
我的潛意識里都是
has permeated my subconscious
他假心假意的道歉
and haunts me even when I sleep.
甚至在我睡覺時,都會縈繞于心
Apology not seem so fake to me.
我覺得他的道歉不像是玩笑話
That's because English is your second language.
那是因為英語是你的第二語言
As the wedding draws closer,
我的婚禮在即
he's trying to make me question my decision to choose Louis.
他卻試圖讓我懷疑選擇路易這個決定
But I have no questions.
但是我堅定不移
And with Louis in Italy overseeing trade negotiations,
現在路易在意大利審查貿易談判
I'm not going to let anything interrupt my week of
我可不想讓什么事打擾我
relaxation, nesting, and serenity...
這星期平靜放松的宅女生活
Especially not Chuck Bass' faux-lanthropy.
尤其是恰克?拜斯虛情假意的慈善之舉
Or his attention-seeking love of animals.
還有他想引人注意的動物之愛
Grab the bread.
帶上面包
Not even Chuck's media mind games
恰克這種與媒體斗智的小游戲
can disrupt the calm I feel while feeding the ducks.
根本無妨我感受喂鴨子時的平靜
Besides, you could use the exercise.
順便你可以用用健身器材
I'm pregnant, too, remember?
我也有孕在身,記得嗎
Please tell me you're not just getting home from yesterday.
不要告訴我你昨晚出去到現在才回來
Did you spend all night with Zarkana again or what?
你又和札卡娜她們一起過夜了嗎
Early morning charity event meeting.
早上我有慈善見面會
Is that what you're calling it now--charity?
你現在把這檔子事美其名曰"慈善"了嗎
Wait. Seriously?
不會吧,你不會是說真的吧
Being decent is more of a struggle than I thought.
做個正派的人比我想的要難多了
If I keep busy doing good,
如果我忙于慈善
then there's less of a chance
那么我回到從前那種
I'll find myself in a situation which triggers old habits.
放蕩不羈的幾率也會減少
Yeah, well, I have faith in you.
好吧,我相信你
I could use some time on the straight and narrow myself--
我也要做一個改邪歸正的人
at least away from anyone who might tempt me.
至少可以遠離那些誘惑我的人
I thought things with you and Diana were going well.
我以為你和戴安娜進展得很順利
You two were all the talk of the papers last week.
上個星期你們還一直在討論那報紙
Isn't going public what you wanted?
你不是想把你們的關系公諸于眾嗎
Yeah, except that it hasn't changed a thing.
我當然希望,但是一切也還是老樣子
I mean, we don't leave her house or the office,
我們總是待在她家或是辦公室
and it's just sex and work all the time.
所做的也只有嘿咻和工作
Same as before.
一如既往
If Diana won't commit to you in private
如果戴安娜在私底下無法兌現
like she does in public,
她在公眾面前的承諾
Maybe it's time to explore your options.
也許該是你給自己找出路的時候了
Monkey!
小猴子
How's the book tour going?
售書之旅怎么樣了
Uh, where are you now? Nashua?
你在哪兒呢,納舒厄嗎
Uh, I'm in--no, I'm in Burlington, Vermont.
不是,我在福蒙特州的伯靈頓
You don't sound so sure.
你好像不怎么確定
Ah, you know how it is on the road.
你也知道這路況啦
All stops start to-- start to blend together.
所有的站點都混在一起
It's been great so far, though.
不過目前為止感覺不錯
I knew it would be.
我就知道
People who still go to bookstores are real readers.
這年頭仍舊光顧書店的人才是真正的讀者
They don't care if a book's on some best-whatever list.
他們不在意一本書是不是在暢銷榜上
Yeah. It--it seems that way.
是的,好像是這樣
Uh, turnout's been great.
來現場買書的人挺多的
Charlie, Serena, um, care to join us for a 2011 version
查莉,瑟琳娜,一起來加入
of a family breakfast?
2011版家庭早餐吧
We don't want to be late.
我們可不想遲到
You know what? I should be going anyway.
我想我不能跟你們聊了
I gotta meet Alessandra soon.
我一會兒還要見亞歷山德拉
That was awkward.
你剛從很不自然啊
Ugh, long story.
說來話長
Bring us back some real maple syrup.
給我們帶點正宗的楓糖漿
Which I hope I can read about on your new blog.
我希望在你的新博客里看到這背后的故事
I know you've been posting,
我知道你一直在發帖
but I haven't been able to check it out yet.
不過我還沒能去看看呢
That's the problem. No one has.
問題就在這里,沒人來看我的博客
I know Diana wants me to write about myself,
我知道戴安娜想讓我寫些自己的事
but I don't know what to say.
但我不知道該寫什么
I now realize why gossip girl is anonymous
我現在才明白為什么《八卦天后》是匿名的
and only takes shots at other people.
而且只攻擊旁人了
Maybe it's none of my business,
也許這不關我的事
but it seems that if you want people to read you,
但是如果你想讓人們看你的博客
and you need people to read about you first.
首先你就該讓他們注意到你
Get gossip girl's attention--
你得引起八卦天后的注意
Even a date would do it--
一個男伴是個不錯的選擇
then steal her thunder
然后在你自己的博客里把實情寫出來
by telling the real story on your blog.
就能把她的風頭給搶過來
You know, you may be an evil genius.
你要知道,你會是個鬼才喲
When I want to be.
該出手時就得出手
I know you're not happy,
我知道你不高興
but it's what I needed to do to keep him here.
但是要留下他,我必須這么做
Trust me.
相信我
If we're gonna take down "Gossip girl," it's necessary.
想要搞垮《八卦天后》 這是必要的
Don't worry.
別擔心
I won't lose Nate or Serena.
我不會失去內特或者瑟琳娜
Just give me a bit more time.
再給我一點兒時間
I've been thinking about you all week.
我這一整周都在想你
Why have you been avoiding me?
你為什么一直回避我
Look, I have a boyfriend. Okay?
聽著,我是有男朋友的人,好嗎
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Well, you have a girlfriend.
好吧,你是有女朋友的人
Yeah, who schedules time with me as if it were a board meeting.
那個安排和我約會,跟安排董事會一樣的人
And who's my boss.
那個人可是我老板
Well, maybe I want something more.
也許我想要的不止這些呢
If you want more, ask for it.
想要更多,自己去要吧
Charlie!
查莉
My office.
來我辦公室
And do us both a favor and ask her, not me.
為了我們兩個好,去找她要更多,別找我
Well, there must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里出了錯
We just spoke to him from Vermont.
他剛從佛蒙特州和我們通過話
Yeah, of course. We'll let you know if we hear anything.
好的,有什么消息我們會告訴你的
What's going on? Is Dan okay?
怎么了,丹還好嗎
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
That was his agent, Alessandra. She says he missed
是他經紀人亞歷山德拉打來的
his book signing in Boston yesterday,
說他昨天沒有去波士頓的簽售會
and he didn't check in to Burlington either.
而且他也不在伯靈頓
Can't find him anywhere.
他們在哪兒都找不到他
Isn't this nice?
這樣不是很好嗎
We're communing with nature, finding our inner peace,
與大自然親密接觸,找尋內心的平靜
and I'll still make my afternoon prenatal massage.
我下午還可以去做產前按摩
Slow news cycle?
別急著發新聞好嗎
Thank you, Arthur.
謝謝你,亞瑟
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嘛
Our treaty of 2010 clearly states
我們2010年的協定清楚寫明了
the duck pond is my domain.
鴨子池是我的勢力范圍
Don't try to fool me with your puppy dog eyes.
別企圖用你那副小狗眼來糊弄我
I apologize for the intrusion,
很抱歉闖入了你的地盤
but your limp-winged friend here waddled into the dog park
但是那只折翼的鴨,蹣跚著闖進了狗公園
and was about to become a labrador's lunch.
差點就要成為一只拉布拉多犬的盤中餐
And out of the goodness of your heart,
所以出于好心
you came to his rescue.
你就來救它了
I like duck L'orange as much as the next person,
雖然我跟別人一樣都愛吃鮮橙燴鴨
but it seemed cruel to let the poor creature suffer.
但是眼睜睜看著那小東西受折磨,這就太殘忍了
Mm, especially in front of a photographer.
對啊,特別是當著攝影師的面
What a lucky duck.
好幸運的一只鴨啊
I've imposed on your domain long enough already.
我已經在你的地盤待得夠久了
If you'll excuse me, Monkey needs his constitutional.
如果你不介意的話,小猴子要去散步了
How much more do you need to see?
你到底還要看多少東西
Of duck pond?
看鴨子池嗎
It not really my thing to begin with.
我可沒要來這里
Of Chuck trying to manipulate me
看著恰克用盡方法
into believing he's become a good person.
讓我相信,他變成好人了
He knows perfectly well I chose Louis.
他很清楚,我選擇了路易
He endorsed my decision.
他也認同我的選擇
But now for reason,
但是現在不知道為什么
he's trying to make me second-guess myself.
他企圖讓我懷疑自己的決定
I can't allow it.
我絕不允許這種事發生
This does not sound like week of serenity to me.
在我看來,這不像是平靜的一周啊
He's forced my hand.
是他逼我的
I must expose Chuck as a fraud
我必須拆穿恰克的假面具
who's only pretending to evolve
證明他只是假裝變好
so he can win me back
他只是想趕在路易回家之前
before Louis comes home.
讓我重回他的懷抱
In drama,
在戲劇中
there are many ways to unmask a villain.
揭穿壞人假面具的方式有千千萬
I need to start a war between Serena and Gossip Girl.
我要挑起,瑟琳娜與八卦天后之間的戰爭
Stay on her and let me know what happens.
跟著她,告訴我發生的每一件事
Of course.
好的
Regarding Nate,
至于內特
I thought I told you to keep your distance.
我想我告誡過你,跟他保持距離
You're not gonna want to hear this, but...
可能你不想聽這個,但是
that... was all him.
那,都是他單方面的
Maybe you should loosen up a little,
或許你應該稍稍放松一點兒
not be on him all the time?
別整天盯著他
I think I'll pass on the unsolicited romantic advice,
我想我會考慮你主動提供的愛情小建議
Thank you.
謝謝
Just make sure Serena's all over "Gossip girl".
你只須確保《八卦天后》上布滿瑟琳娜的新聞就好
Diana...
戴安娜
I would never do anything to jeopardize where I am right now.
我不會做任何威脅我現在處境的事
I finally have a life here.
我好不容易在這里有了自己的生活
I'm not gonna screw that up,
我可不想搞砸了
especially for a guy.
更別說為了個男人搞砸
Sometimes you know who the bad guy is from the start.
有些時候,你從一開始就知道誰是壞人
Are you okay?
你還好吧
Yeah. I'm sorry. I think that was my fault.
沒事,對不起,是我的錯
No, not true. I was-I was blinded by the maps.
不,不是,都怪我剛才只顧看地圖了
Do you live in this building?
你住在這里嗎
No, I work here. Can I help you find something?
不是,我在這里工作,我能幫上你嗎
I'm looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens.
我在找我的前女友艾薇?迪肯斯
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉,我不認識
I think she...
我想她...
But most times,
但更多的時候
you find out they've been right in front of you
你會發現,他們就站在你面前
all along.
從未離開
Right. That's all for now.
目前就是這樣
Let's reconvene after lunch. Thanks.
午飯后我們再開會,謝謝
You look like you wanna say something.
你的樣子,像是有話要說
Look, I guess I'm just a little confused.
聽著,我覺得有些困惑
About?
困惑什么
Us. I mean, Diana, what are we?
我們,戴安娜,我們是什么關系
What do you want us to be?
你想要我們是什么關系
I'm not sure anymore,
我也不清楚了
but I'm starting to think we won't be anything
但我在想,如果我們還是這樣把工作和肉欲
if we keep mixing work and pleasure.
混為一談的話,我們什么都做不成
Maybe I should start looking for another job.
或許我該去找另一份工作
I get it.
我懂了
Working together, going home together--
一起工作,一起下班回家
it's all too much.
在一起的時間太多了
Why don't we take a couple of days off?
不如我們分開幾天好嗎
I'm going to Paris tonight anyway.
反正我今晚就要去巴黎了
Maybe you should have some fun while I'm gone,
我不在的這幾天,沒了我時刻給你的高壓
without the pressure of me on top of you all the time?
或許你可以給自己找點樂子
So to speak.
有什么就說
Is that your way of saying that we're not--
你是想說,我們倆不必...
we're not exclusive?
對彼此專一嗎
If that works for you, it works for me.
如果你喜歡的話,我這兒不是問題
I just want you to be happy.
我只是希望你開心
You're my right-hand man.
你是我的得力助手
I can't afford to lose you.
我不能失去你
These not look like happy nursery decorations.
這些看起來可不像是快樂的育兒裝飾品
I can't rest until I can prove chuck
除非我證明恰克還是那個邪惡的恰克
is still his satanic self.
否則我根本停不下來
What do you think would be more effective--
你覺得以下幾點哪個更管用
having his shirts pressed with too much starch
讓他的衣服過度上漿
or getting him served blended scotch
還是讓帝國酒店的吧臺
at the Empire bar?
給他一杯調和威士忌呢
What this test testing exactly?
你這么做到底是在測試什么
We'll be there, in clever disguises, of course,
我們就守在那兒,當然得喬裝打扮一番
to see him eviscerate the dry cleaner
看看他是如何整死他的干洗工
or fire the bartender, thus proving
或是炒了他的調酒師,這樣就能證明
that he's only pretending to be magnanimous when he knows
他只有在我面前,或是在媒體面前
that I'll be there or will see it in the press.
才表現得如此寬宏大量
You sure you not just do this
你確定你這么做不是因為
because you and Prince Louis not in a good place right now?
你和路易王子相處不太順利嗎
I admit our relationship has seen stronger days.
我承認我們的關系進入平緩期
And, yes, while it's true that I was upset with Louis
的確,路易一念之差有失道德準則
and his momentary lapse of morality,
也確實讓我很生氣
he only did what he did out of love,
但他那么做都是出于對我的愛
and I forgave him.
我已經原諒他了
But I simply cannot have Chuck chucking with my head.
但是我受不了恰克總在我的腦子里出現
So I have to prove this to him and myself.
所以我要揭穿他以證實我的想法
So what do you think, starch or scotch?
所以你覺得呢,上漿還是威士忌
I'm sorry that security guard was no help.
我很抱歉那個保安沒能幫上忙
That's okay. I didn't come to New York to find Ivy anyway.
沒關系,反正我來紐約也不是為了找艾薇
Really? I had this whole soul mates reuniting story
真的嗎,我腦子里早就浮現出了
worked up in my head.
兩位靈魂伴侶重逢的溫馨畫面
Not quite.
不是你想的那樣
Just have some of her stuff to give back to her.
只是有幾樣她的東西得還給她
Actually, uh, I'm in town for a job interview
事實上,我進城是為了參加一個面試
I have in two hours.
就在兩個小時后
You know, DB bistro is looking for a new line cook.
DB法式餐廳在招新廚師
Wow. Well, you must be a really talented chef
你肯定是個廚藝精湛的廚師
to even get an interview there.
能得到這個面試機會
It's a huge deal.
那已經相當厲害了
If I can find my way there.
前提是我能找得到去那里的路
Well, why don't I show you?
不如我帶你去吧
You--you don't have to do that.
你不用這么做的
Well, I've actually been suffering from Writer's block lately,
老實說我最近處于創作的瓶頸
so a walk might do just the trick.
走一走可能會有幫助
You up for some company...
如果你需要陪同...
Max.
我叫馬克斯
Cool. Serena, by the way. I just have to take this.
我是瑟琳娜,我先接個電話
One second. Hey.
一會兒就好,喂
Please tell me the reason you're still not at work
請告訴我你之所以還沒來上班
is because you met a cute guy in a business suit.
是因為你遇到了一個穿著西裝的帥哥
Well, no suit, but definitely cute.
沒穿西裝,不過確實挺可愛的
Sounds perfect.
聽起來不錯啊
I'm about to walk him to his interview now.
我打算帶他去他面試的地方
No! Forget that. You need to take him to lunch--
千萬別這么做,你得帶他去吃頓午餐
someplace fabulous
去些高檔的地方
where you can be seen by people that read "Gossip girl."
這樣你才能被《八卦天后》的粉絲們看到
like, um, that place you took me--BG.
像是你上次帶我去的那個BG飯店
I don't know. I just don't want to make him late, though.
我也不知道,我只是不想耽誤他的面試
I expect to read all about you.
我期待讀到你的消息哦
Bye.
Bye.
Who's the guy?
那男生是誰
Some nobody she found on the street.
她在街上碰到的陌生人
Gossip girl will love it, trust me.
《八卦天后》會喜歡的,相信我
Now you're off to Bergdorf's to get that picture.
你現在就去伯格多夫飯店把照片給拍下來
Make your e-mail to Gossip Girl as depressing as you can.
發給八卦天后時,描述得越讓人不爽越好
Maybe she'll post it verbatim.
或許她會一字不差地貼出來
Hey, Charlie.
你好啊,查莉
I can't talk now.
我沒空跟你說話
It'll only take a second.
給我一分鐘就行
Unless you wanna get me fired,
你別再在辦公室里跟我說話了
you need to stop talking to me here.
除非你想看我被炒了魷魚
I just wanted to make sure he didn't check out. Thank you.
我只是想確認一下他還沒退房,謝謝
Well, the hotel in Boston says he's still checked in.
波士頓的酒店說他還沒退房
Well, maybe he just fell asleep.
或許他只是睡過頭了呢
Remember when you used to tour?
還記得你巡回演出的那段時間嗎
We didn't know if we were in Norway or Denmark,
我們都搞不清楚人是在挪威還是丹麥
Never mind what time the show started.
也搞不清演出什么時候開始
Sure, but we always managed to get make the stage.
的確,但我們的演出從未出現差錯
And I know Dan.
我了解丹
It's not like him to skip out on an obligation.
逃避責任,這一點都不像他
And I know you.
我也了解你
What time would you like to leave for Boston?
你什么時候想啟程去波士頓
The Morris Minor is in the parking lot in Brooklyn.
我的莫里斯小轎車還停在布魯克林
It'd be faster to drive.
開車過去會快些
Why are you still following me, Nate?
你怎么還跟著我,內特
You said you didn't wanna talk at the office.
是你說的,不能在辦公室里跟你說話
Hey, come on. You're a Rhodes.
拜托,你可是羅茲家的人
If you had a boyfriend,
如果你有男朋友
the whole upper east side would know about it.
那整個上東區早就該傳遍了
And what about Diana, who you might not think you're dating
那戴安娜呢,你認為你倆不是認真的
but who thinks she's dating you?
可如果她不這么想呢
I'm not so sure that's true anymore.
這一點我也說不準了
That's where we're going?
這就是我們要去的地方嗎
So when girls like you say "lunch,"
所以你這樣的女生所謂的"午餐"
they really mean clothes?
其實指的是衣服嗎
There's a restaurant inside.
這里面有家餐廳
Are you sure we have enough time for this
你確定在面試之前,我們有足夠的時間
before the interview?
在這里吃頓飯嗎
I am relying on you to be my official guide
我信任你,才讓你當我的專職導游
to getting around Manhattan.
帶我在曼哈頓逛逛的
You know what? I, um...
你知道嗎,我...
I probably did miscalculate time.
我確實估錯了時間
You should go.
你該去面試了
Go to 6th avenue and make a left. It's on 44th.
在第六大道左轉,在44街上
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, and you should try to work apricots in somehow.
你應該試著用些杏仁做烹飪
Boulud is obsessed with them.
布魯愛死它們了
Wait. Where are you going?
等會兒,你去哪兒啊
Will you just admit that you're not dating anyone
你為什么不承認你沒有男朋友
and that you like me?
而且你是喜歡我的
Just a little bit,
哪怕只有一點點喜歡
and we can see what happens?
我們可以看看能有什么進展
I mean, I'm a pretty good judge on things like this,
我對這種事可是十分在行的
And, you know, when you kissed me last week,
你知道的,上周你親我的時候
there was a lot of chemistry between us, and I know--
我倆之間發生了許多化學反應,我...
I mean, that's what I was talking about.
我剛剛說的就是這個感覺
Uh-oh, Charlie.
查莉
Looks like you've stayed in character all too well.
看來你入戲太深了哦
Too bad there's always an understudy
可惜的是,總是有替補演員
waiting in the wings for you to slip and fall.
躲在后臺等著看你摔個四腳朝天呢
"Nate Archibald's cougar and her cub in pride war"
"美洲獅與小幼崽之間的榮耀之戰"
Are you purposely trying to make a fool of me?
你是故意想讓我丟人嗎
I told you it was an emergency.
我跟你說了, 事出緊急
To hide from Max, your mysteriously reappeared ex?
為了躲避馬克斯,你神秘現身的前男友嗎
I do think it seems a tad convenient
我著實認為在那種情況下
that the only way to do that was to snog Nate.
你要做的可不是和內特接吻
Look, I don't know why Max is here,
聽我說,我不知道馬克斯怎么會在這兒
But if he finds me, I could lose everything.
一旦讓他發現了我,我就什么都沒了
Fine. I'll take over that side of things
好吧,我來幫你處理這事
and get your ex out of our hair.
讓你的前任消失在我們的視線里
You focus on proving to Nate that you do not
你繼續向內特證明
nor will you ever have any romantic interest in him.
你不會對他心生愛意的
Understood?
明白了嗎
Thank you.
謝謝你
Just let me know what you want me to do.
你讓我做什么我都會去做的
Oh, it's very simple.
是嗎,那很簡單
You're gonna ask Nate out on a date.
去和內特約一次會
They're voting on "Gossip girl"
他們在《八卦天后》上投票
and in a surprisingly positive turn for the 21st century,
本來大家以為二十一世紀到了
the cougar is winning,
形勢也變了,師奶才是王道
but it appears you chose the cub.
但你最終還是選擇了妹子
I didn't choose anything.
我誰都沒選
Diana tells me she wants to take some time off,
戴安娜說她想休息一段時間
then Charlie just kissed me and ran.
然后查莉親了我就跑
I mean, I thought we left stuff like that behind in high school.
我還以為這些都只是高中生的橋段
Maybe we're maturing too fast.
可能我們長大得太快了吧
Which is why you're back to playing
所以你又開始
"Phantom of the opera" sex games?
玩回"歌劇魅影"的性愛游戲了嗎
The mask is from a benefit performance
這面具是我今晚贊助的
of "Sleep no more" I'm sponsoring tonight.
一個叫"別再睡了"的商業演出
The whole audience wears them.
所有的觀眾都會戴著面具
Oh, yeah, I heard about that.
嗯,我聽說了
It's kinda like, uh, "Macbeth" in an old hotel, right?
像是在舊酒館演出的麥克白,是嗎(麥克白:莎士比亞的四大悲劇之一)
And the audience can follow the performers
所有的觀眾會跟著演員
from room to room?
從一個屋子到另一個屋子
And since the set is 100,000 square feet
因為整個場地有十萬平方英尺
and pretty much in the dark.
多數地方又很黑
It provides the perfect opportunity to disappear for a night.
就給我提供了一個能清凈一晚上的好機會
And avoid any run-ins with Blair,
能避開任何有關布萊爾的事
which may set back my recent progress.
那些事可能讓我的治療功虧一簣
Care to join? I can get you a ticket.
想去嗎,我可以給你弄張票
Looks like I won't need one.
看起來不用麻煩你了
Why is it when you don't want gossip girl to post about you,
為什么你不想讓《八卦天后》曝光你的時候
she does constantly,
她就一直曝光你
and when you do, silence.
你想讓她曝光了,她又保持沉默
I share your frustration.
我跟你一樣失落
Ever her "Chuck Bass spotted" page is broken.
就連"注意恰克?拜斯"的頁面也沒了
Not one blip. He's off the map.
一點消息都沒,他從地圖上消失了
Wait. Why are you looking for Chuck?
等等,為什么你要找恰克
I have no choice.
我也不想啊
He's trying to destroy my relationship with Louis
他想毀了我跟路易的關系
Because he knows it's vulnerable.
因為他知道我們感情現在很脆弱
I'm pretty sure the only war Chuck is waging
我確信恰克唯一要經行的斗爭
is with his own demons.
就是他和他的心魔之間的斗爭
He's hired a new therapist.
他請了一個新的心理治療師
He's focusing on his businesses.
他還專注于自己的事業
He's even throwing a benefit tonight for charity.
他今晚甚至為慈善辦了一個商業演出
Oh, no. He got to you, too?
不是吧,他把你也收買了
Chuck may be sponsoring a performance,
恰克可能會贊助一場演出
but it's only because in the dark with his mask on,
那只是因為他在黑暗里戴著他的面具
He is safe to reveal his true self.
就算他露出真面目也很安全
B, whatever you're thinking, stop.
布萊爾,不管你在想什么,都別想了
Just work on your relationship with Louis.
把心思放在你和路易的關系上吧
And let Chuck work on himself.
也讓恰克專心做他的事
Meanwhile, I'm gonna stay home and work on my blog.
與此同時,我打算呆在家里寫我博客
Well, how hard can that be?
好吧,那有什么難的
And if you write about how many strokes it takes
你要是寫寫你每天梳頭發都要梳幾下
to brush your hair, people will read it.
我想大家會看的
I'll pitch that to Diana now.
我會跟戴安娜說的
You know, Charlie told me
你知道嗎,查莉跟我說
that she didn't think anyone would read my blog
她覺得沒人會看我的博客
unless I was on gossip girl's radar again.
除非我重新得到《八卦天后》的關注
Well, I always thought you were too good to blog.
我一直覺得你這么優秀根本不用寫博客
Just tell Diana it's not for you.
直接告訴戴安娜這不適合你
Well, I think you're too good to scheme.
我也覺得你很優秀不用耍陰謀
So if I talk to Diana,
所以如果我去跟戴安娜談
you'll leave Chuck alone?
你就不再插手恰克的事
Absolutely. Go talk to Diana.
當然,去找戴安娜談談吧
Good luck.
祝你好運
Hello. This is Blair waldorf.
你好,我是布萊爾?霍道夫
I was hoping you had a ticket left for tonight's performance.
我希望你們還有今晚演出的門票
Diana.
戴安娜
Hey. I am so grateful for all your help last week.
我很感激上周你給我的幫助
Why do I feel you're about to break up with me?
我怎么感覺你要拋棄我
I'm not willing to sell myself or anyone else out
我不想出賣我自己,或者別的什么人
to attract an audience.
來吸引讀者
Everyone sells themselves, Serena.
每個人都要銷售自己,瑟琳娜
It's just how you do it that matters.
重要的是,你會怎么去做
I don't think you understand.
我想你可能沒明白我說的話
I've been trying so hard to get off "Gossip girl".
我一直很努力的想從《八卦天后》上消失
Today I almost hurt an innocent stranger
今天我卻為了要讓你高興
to--to make you happy.
而差點兒傷害了一個無辜的陌生人
It just-- it didn't feel right.
我不認為這么做是對的
And the worst part is he actually seemed like a good guy,
更糟糕的是他看起來確實是個好人
and now I'll probably never see him again.
可是現在我很可能再也見不到他了
Oh, my... Gosh.
我的天吶
Max, we were just talking about you.
馬克斯,我們剛剛還在說你
Looks like you spoke too soon.
看起來你言之過早了
We met this morning. He, uh, was looking for his ex
我們今早碰到的,他在找他的前女友
who apparently works in the building.
她應該是在這棟樓里工作
Diana.
我是戴安娜
I'm sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting.
很抱歉,我希望我沒打擾到你們
Not at all. Please stay.
沒有沒有,歡迎光臨
So I just wanted to let you know that I got a second interview
我想讓你知道我進了布魯的第二輪面試
with Boulud himself thanks to your apricot tip.
多謝你杏仁的小提示
Oh, that's--that's great.
那太棒了
That was really nice of you to-- to track me down
你為了告訴我這個消息而特意找到我
just to tell me that.
你真是太貼心了
Well, seeing as you helped your friend Max get a job,
既然你幫你朋友馬克斯找到了一份工作
You two should celebrate. Get a bite to eat.
你們應該去慶祝一下,吃個飯什么的
Show him the city.
帶他逛逛這個城市
Isn't your friend throwing a benefit tonight?
你朋友不是舉辦了一個演出嗎
You know, that-- that actually... could be fun.
對啊,那挺有趣的
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
I'm in.
我很樂意
Great.
太好了
Why don't you rush home and get changed,
我看你還是趕快回家打扮打扮吧
and I'll give Max all the details.
我會跟馬克斯說清楚情況的
And you can meet him there?
你直接在那跟他碰頭吧
I can't wait.
我真等不及了
Me, too.
我也是
Seems "The play's the thing" tonight.
看來"人生如戲"說的就是今晚啊
But watch out, players.
小心點哦,各位玩家
You might be the ones getting played.
最后被玩兒的可能是你們自己
Welcome all, to the Mckittrick Hotel.
歡迎大家來到麥基特里克酒店
The card you were handed upon your arrival
大家到場后拿到的卡片
is your ticket.
就是你們的門票
If you find yourself holding an ace,
如果你手里拿的是張A
please take the door to your left and enjoy.
請往左邊的門走并好好享受吧
No talking.
不準說話
No photos.
不準照相
No phones.
不準打電話
Feel free to explore,
自由自在地去探索
follow, watch,
去跟隨,去欣賞
Curiosity shall be rewarded.
好奇心會得到回報
You must remain masked at all times.
你們從始自終都得戴著面具
Not nice to steal.
偷我的牌可不對哦
Thanks for the invite. I wasn't sure what to think
多謝你的邀請,今天下午你跑了之后
after you ran off this afternoon.
我心緒不安
And, listen,
聽著
if you're worried about getting in trouble at work,
你別擔心工作會惹上麻煩
Diana's off to Paris, and we will be wearing masks.
戴安娜去了巴黎,而且我們會一直戴著面具
You know, I'm just a little anxious about the performance.
我只是有點擔心演出
It's dark in there and crowded.
燈光黑暗,人群洶涌
Um... I'm gonna get a glass of water
我們進去前
before we go in.
我先去拿杯水喝
Would you just wait for me here?
你能在這里等我嗎
Yeah, sure.
好的,當然可以
That was good.
真不錯
Well, it would be better if you would just tell me your plan.
如果你能告訴我你的計劃,我會更得心應手
I don't feel comfortable stringing Nate along.
欺騙內特讓我感覺很不舒服
Well, I had planned just to catch you two together here,
我的計劃就是逮到你們在這里勾肩搭背
making Nate feel so guilty,
讓內特產生負罪感
He came running back to apologize,
他返回來向我道歉
but... something better struck me.
但是,會有更妙的事情絆住我
Deuces? All deuces may now enter.
兩點,所有的兩點牌現在可以入場
Hey, you ready?
你準備好了嗎
I hope so.
希望如此
Diana, thanks again for the tickets.
戴安娜 再次感謝你給我了票
Is Serena here yet?
瑟琳娜還在這嗎
Oh, you just missed her.
你剛與她失之交臂
They called her card, and she had to go in.
他們叫了她的牌號 她已經進去了
But she told me to tell you to find her.
但是她告訴我讓你去找她
She's wearing a beautiful gold dress.
她穿了一件漂亮的金色禮服
You can't miss her.
你不會找不到的
Great. Have fun.
太好了 玩得開心
I intend to.
正有此意
You really think pillows under covers trick me?
你真的認為把枕頭塞在被子下就能瞞過我嗎
You lumpier now.
你現在胖了許多
You can't expect me to sit on my pregnant laurels
恰克的過著秘密的雙重生活
while Chuck gets away with a secret double life.
你總不能還指望我打著懷孕的旗號袖手旁觀吧
But you tell Miss Serena--
但是你告訴瑟琳娜小姐
that I wouldn't undermine Chuck,
我不會危害到恰克
but that's completely different
但那和揭示他本來的邪惡面目
than revealing his authentically evil self.
是完全不同的
Maybe you need to face fact Mr. Chuck really is good.
也許你需要面對現實 恰克先生真的是個好人
Never. That's what he wants you to think
妄想 那就是他帶給你的幻覺
so he can destroy everything in secret.
這樣他就可以秘密地毀掉一切
Look!
There's famous Polish film director Agnieszka Holland.
著名的荷蘭電影導演阿格涅絲卡?霍蘭在那邊
Where?
在哪
Where?
在哪兒
I know you suggested being fashionably late,
我知道你建議最近要趕時髦
but maybe I overdid it.
但也許我有些過了
Not to worry. Max hasn't even arrived yet.
別擔心 馬克斯還沒來呢
Oh, I hope he didn't get lost again.
我希望他不會再次迷路
Maybe I should go look for him.
也許我應該找找他
Women like us don't do things like that.
像我們這樣的女人不會那么行事
Just wait here. I'm sure he's just running behind.
等在這里 我相信他只是遲到了
I'd better get in.
我得進去了
They called queens some time ago.
他們剛剛叫皇后牌來著
Can you do me a favor?
幫我個忙好嗎
Nate.
內特
Hi.
Oh, my god. I'm not even sure how we lost each other,
天哪 我都不知道我們是怎么走失的
but one minute I'm at this massive feast,
前一分鐘我還在盛大的宴會上
the next, I'm in this freaky psych ward.
下一分鐘我就呆在這個變態的精神病院
There was this nurse--
有一個護士
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
真高興你安然無恙
Where do you want to head to next?
你下一站想去哪
Uh, you know what?
你知道嗎
Actually, I heard that the experience is even better
事實上 我聽說大家分開的體驗會更好
if you stay split up, so why don't you go find the witches?
要不你干脆去找女巫吧
They're awesome, and I think I see Lady Macbeth.
她們很了不起,我呢,就去看麥克白夫人
Diana, what are you doing here?
戴安娜 你在這兒干嘛
I thought you were in Paris.
你不是去巴黎了嗎
Well, I decided it was, um, more important
我還是覺得,和你在一起
to spend time with you.
更重要些
That's really sweet and unexpected,
聽起來很甜蜜 而且出乎意料
but I'm here with someone. I'm sorry.
但我約了別人 很抱歉
Yeah, Charlie. I know. I saw you both come in.
是 是查莉 我知道 我看見你倆一起進來了
I have to say, I was surprised.
不得不說 我很驚訝
You said we weren't exclusive.
你說過我們不必專一的
Neither is she, apparently.
很明顯 她也不是
You know she's seeing someone, right?
你知道她還在約著別人 對吧
Yeah, she mentioned something about that,
是的 她提過此事
but I'm pretty sure she was just making it up.
但我很確定那是她瞎編的
Well, then maybe they broke up.
也許他們分手了
Because last I heard,
因為我聽說
she felt he wasn't paying her enough attention,
她覺得他不夠在乎她
and she was trying to remedy that.
她正試圖補救
Anyway...
無論如何
I won't bother you anymore.
我不會再打擾你們了
I just hope you're not part of that plan.
我只是希望你不是那個計劃的一部分
Final group is going inside now.
最后一組現在正在入場
Don't you wanna join them?
你不想加入他們嗎
Oh, no, thanks. I'm--I'm waiting for someone.
不 謝謝 我正在等人
Who it seems isn't coming.
但看起來那人不會來了
...Beguile the time. Look like the time.
打發時光 看似是時光
Bear welcome in your eyes,
你的眼中含著歡迎的目光
your hands, your tongue...
你的雙手,你的舌尖
Blair?
布萊爾
Of course you knew it was me.
你當然知道是我了
Was it my perfume?
是聞到了我的香水嗎
I should get back to the performance.
我應該回舞臺那邊去了
You can't disrupt the drama.
你不能破壞了好戲
Looks like we're stuck... together...
看起來我們...被困在一起了
alone... Amongst the masked and anonymous.
無人打擾 在一群匿名的蒙面人當中
Do you remember when we used to play dress-up?
你還記得我們曾經扮演的角色嗎
How could I forget?
怎會忘記
Though I didn't think
盡管我不認為
this was your kind of entertainment anymore.
現在的你適合這種娛樂場所
At least I know I'm safe, locked in here
至少我知道我是安全的
with the new Chuck Bass who has none of his old urges.
和全新的一點都不沖動的恰克?拜斯呆在這里
I have to admit,
我不得不承認
I had a hard time believing you at first,
一開始我很難相信你
but now I see--
但現在我看到
the therapy, the apology--
這種治療 還有你的道歉
you really have changed.
你真的變了
As warm as it's getting in here,
就像進到這里,我覺得溫暖
I can sweep the hair from the nape of my neck
就可以撩開我頸上的頭發
without setting you off.
而不用擔心你的激情會被點燃
It's such a relief...
能夠,讓我放下戒備
to be able to... let my guard down.
真的讓我感到放松
They even have red hots.
他們還有紅辣椒呢
Mmm. You never could resist.
你絕對難以抗拒
Do you want one?
想要一個嗎
No, but thank you.
不用,謝謝
No one is looking.
沒人看著
Even the new Chuck Bass must still have some
即使是全新的恰克?拜斯肯定
of his darkest desires.
留有一些陰暗欲望的
Just a taste.
嘗嘗嘛
Are you ready, Charlie?
準備好了嗎,查莉
There's Nate.
內特在那兒
Go kiss him.
去吻他
Ivy?
艾薇嗎
Max.
馬克斯
It's been the performance of a lifetime
對查莉表妹來說
for cousin Charlie, but tonight,
表演是一生的事業,但是今晚
it looks like it just might be the final curtain.
看來就是最后一幕了
I knew you were still the same Chuck.
我就知道你還是那個恰克
You thought by one fake apology and a few charitable acts,
你以為虛偽的道歉和一些慈善行為
that you could get me to question
就可以讓我質疑
all the reasons I'm with Louis,
和路易在一起的理由
But I was right.
但我是對的
You are incapable of change.
你根本無法改變
Seems you know me too well.
看來你很了解我
And now, thanks to you, I'm more certain than ever
現在,因為你,我更加確定
that I chose the right man. Good-bye.
我選了正確的男人,再見
Good-bye, Blair.
再見,布萊爾
I can't remember the last time I drove it,
我不記得最后一次開它是什么時候
but it died as soon as I pulled out of the garage.
反正一倒出車庫就壞了
Yeah, thanks.
好的,謝謝
Well, just let me know when it's ready,
那好了就告訴我
and I'll head back.
我會來取
Yeah, I need to get on the road tonight.
對,我今晚得用車
Bye-bye.
再見
Dan?
丹嗎
One more? No, thank you.
再來一杯嗎,不用,謝謝
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I just saw the "Gossip girl" Blast.
我剛看到《八卦天后》爆料
"Serena Van Der who?
"瑟琳娜?范德?某某
Last girl standing, or simply stood up""
寂寞獨酌,抑或遭人放鴿"
She is so heartless and humiliating.
無精打采,真是丟人
Oh, this is nothing
這沒什么
compared to when she called me
以前她還說我在畢業典禮上
"Irrelevant" at graduation
是"無關人員"呢
or when she lied to the world that I had an S.T.D.
還有對世人宣稱我有性病
This is exactly why we need to work together...
所以我們才要合作啊
on your blog.
通過你的博客
So Gossip Girl loses her readers,
這樣《八卦天后》就會流失讀者
and her attacks lose their power.
她的攻擊的傷害力也會減弱
Or I just develop a thicker skin,
我皮厚點就行啦
which is what I've done over the years.
幾年來一直都這樣解決的
It just upsets me when she goes after people
讓我不爽的是她還攻擊
that aren't strong enough to defend themselves.
那些還未強大到能保護自己的人
I should probably go.
我該走了
See you tomorrow. Okay.
明天見,好
Bye-bye.
再見
Well, it turns out you were right about Charlie.
有關查莉的事,你是對的
I'm sorry. I didn't want to see you get hurt,
對不起,我不希望你受到傷害
even though I can see how much I've hurt you myself.
盡管我傷害你的已經夠多了
How can you hurt me?
你哪里傷害過我了
I'm your right-hand man, after all.
我是你的左膀右臂嘛
You're more than that.
你比這重要得多
Last week, I told everyone you were my boyfriend
上周,我公開你是我的男友
not because you wanted me to, but because I wanted to.
不是因為你要,而是我想那么做
I care about you.
我關心你
Well, then why didn't you just tell me that earlier?
那為什么不早點告訴我
Because I didn't think that was what you wanted to hear.
因為我覺得你不想聽到這些
Although judging from tonight,
從今晚的情況看
maybe you'd rather be with someone else.
你可能更希望和別人在一起
Think about it.
好好想想
Let me know.
然后告訴我你的決定
It was one thing to-- to feel like my book
一方面,我感覺我的書
wasn't exactly appreciated in the upper east side.
并沒有預想中那么受到上東區的歡迎
I expected that. But--
我有過預期,但是
but then the readings on the tour--
在巡回書展上
I mean, they--you know, they were less and less full.
讀者越來越少
In Hartford, I think, like ten people showed up,
在哈特福德,大概只來了十個人
and half of them were there to get out of the rain.
其中一半還只是為了躲雨
My book is a failure, dad.
我的書慘敗了,爸
I'm--I'm a failure.
我失敗了
You're not a failure.
你沒有失敗
When I started touring with Lincoln Hawk,
林肯老鷹剛剛開始四處巡演時
we didn't even have a--
我們甚至連
a bus, a roadie,
汽車,經濟人都沒有
an amp that didn't create massive feedback.
報酬也不多
I know. I've heard this more than once.
我知道,都聽了不止一次了
Yeah, but what you don't know about this tour
對,但你不知道的是,巡演中
is how many times we played for a handful of people.
有好多次我們只是表演給區區幾個人看
In Marfa, Texas,
在德州的馬爾法
our entire audience was a bartender.
我們唯一的觀眾就是酒保
Yeah, but that bartender-- he spoke to his friends,
是的,但那個酒保,他跟他朋友說起
and they told their friends,
然后他們再告訴他們的朋友
and soon we were selling out.
不久我們的位子都賣光了
It just takes one person to connect with your art,
只要有一個人能喜歡上你的作品
who feels like you directly communicated with them
感受到你與他們的直接溝通
to start a groundswell.
這就是個積累的開始
But you can't connect with that person
但是如果你不出現
unless you show up.
你一個人都無法接觸到
Thank you, dad.
謝謝你,爸
I think, uh, I think I needed to hear that.
我確實需要聽聽這些話
What are you doing in New York?
你來紐約干什么
In town for a job interview.
進城參加面試
What's really weird is what you're doing here.
你在這兒才奇怪吧
What the hell just happened back there?
剛剛到底發生什么了
I recognized you.
我認出你了
Let's get outta here, catch up.
我們離開這兒吧,聊聊
I'm here with someone.
我有伴的
In fact, I thought you were her when you kissed me.
事實上,你吻我的時候我還以為是她
I should really go find her. Her name's Serena.
我應該回去找她了,她叫瑟琳娜
Serena Van der Woodsen?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森嗎
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
Everyone in New York knows her--of her.
紐約人人都認識,知道她
Well, I'd like to get to know her better,
我想進一步了解她
so I'm gonna go find her.
所以我得回去找她了
Please don't.
不要
Fate brought us back together for a reason.
命運讓我們再次遇到一定是有原因的
I miss you.
我想你
I made a mistake in L.A., and I'll tell you all about it
在洛杉磯我犯錯了,我把一切都告訴你
if you just come with me.
只要你跟我走
I'm not gonna drop everything because you tell me to, Ivy.
我不會再因為你的話拋下一切了,艾薇
You walked out on me.
是你甩了我
You knew it was Max behind that mask, didn't you?
你知道那是馬克斯,對嗎
I told you we were going to show Nate for the last time
我告訴過你我們會最后一次向內特證明
that you were the wrong choice for him.
你是錯誤的選擇
Why would you use Max when you said
為什么你說幫我擺脫馬克斯
that you would help me get rid of him?
同時又利用他呢
I found a better plan,
我有了更好的計劃
and I like watching you squirm.
而且我喜歡看你在痛苦中掙扎
But... Let me put you out of your misery.
不過,讓我幫你解脫吧
You're fired.
你被開除了
What?
什么
Clearly, your ex is going to out your secret.
很明顯, 你前男友會讓你的秘密敗露
please don't do this.
請別這樣
It's already done, and now...
事情已經砸了,現在
So are we.
我們也完了
Oh, wait.
對了
One last piece of business.
最后一件公事
A quick picture for "Gossip girl""
再為《八卦天后》拍張照
and then Serena is in place.
之后就該瑟琳娜到位了
Oh, come on--
別這樣
Ohh. Perfection.
完美
What name shall I use when I send it in--
我發出的時候該用哪個名字呢
Ivy or charlie?
艾薇還是查莉
Doesn't matter. I'll surprise you.
名字不重要了,我會給你個驚喜的
All masks eventually have to come off,
所有的面具都有摘下的一天
and with them, so do the gloves.
而手套也會一起脫掉
Dorota, I hope you've learned your lesson.
多洛塔,我希望你接受教訓了
I will always be right about
我對查爾斯?巴薩羅姆?拜斯的看法
Charles Bartholomew Bass,
永遠是正確的
and now that I've proven I made the right choice with Louis,
現在也證明我選擇嫁給路易是對的
Tomorrow we can get back to my restful week of prenatal pampering
明天我們可以繼續過產前修養生活了
before I welcome my fiance home with open arms.
直至我張開雙臂迎接我未婚夫歸來
So I don't get it.
我還是沒明白
You kissed Blair so she'd think you hadn't changed?
你吻了布萊爾,所以她覺得你根本沒變
The only way for Blair to move on
只有讓她認為我永遠沒變
is if she thinks I never will.
她才能安心繼續她的生活
I had to kiss her to set her free.
我必須吻她,以此給她自由
That may be the most selfless thing you've ever done.
這恐怕是你做的最無私的事了
I've never been more good and less happy about it.
我從沒這么善良過,也沒這么失落過
And what of your happiness, Archibald?
你的幸福呢,阿齊布爾德
Was there a clear winner in the war for your heart?
爭奪你芳心之戰分出勝負了嗎
My heart was always in the same place.
我的心一直沒變
I realized it was my head that was being messed with,
我發現是我思想總是被別人牽制
so I've decided to make my own decisions
所以我打算自己做決定
instead of letting everyone else pull my strings.
而不是被別人牽著鼻子走
Starting now, I see.
馬上實施,我明白了
You wanted to see me?
你想見我
Yeah, I did.
是的
Lock your windows, upper east siders.
鎖好你們的窗子吧,上東區的人們
Looks like Serena's cuckoo cousin Charlie
看起來瑟琳娜的瘋表妹查莉
is off her meds again
又忘了吃藥
and about to jump to her own conclusion.
現在她準備給自己制造個結局了
What are you doing here?
你在這兒做什么
What happened to your date?
你的約會對象怎么了
My date stood me up.
他爽約了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I saw "Gossip girl."
我看了《八卦天后》
I know I shouldn't let her get to me like this,
我知道我不應該讓她逼成這樣
But...
I feel like she's after me
我覺得她在找我麻煩
or... on to something.
或是想從我這兒得到什么
Maybe I took on too much too fast when I came back.
也許我一回來,就對一切操之過急了
I told Diana I quit.
我跟戴安娜辭職了
I think maybe
我想也許
I... should just go home.
我應該回家去
No, no, don't let "gossip girl" bully you.
不不,別讓《八卦天后》得逞
Come on. You have to rise above it.
拜托,你一定要克服這個難關
Everything is so fragile right now.
現在所有的事情都岌岌可危
If I make one false move, my whole world collapses.
我只要走錯一步,我的人生就全毀了
Don't leave. Come on.
別離開,拜托了
Whatever you're feeling, let me help you.
不管你現在什么感覺,讓我幫你
We're family.
我們是一家人
I'm so sorry for what I said today.
我為我今天說的話道歉
You don't need to be seen with some guy
你不需要通過跟什么人約會
to define who you are.
來證明你自己
Don't worry. I know that.
別擔心,我知道的
I don't think I'll ever see that guy again anyway.
我想我以后再也不會見那人了
But I'm not alone. I have you, right?
但我不孤單,我有你的,對吧
Come here.
過來
I have to go make a quick call,
我得先去打個電話
then we'll hang out and chat more, okay?
然后我們一起聊聊天,好嗎
Sure.
好的
We all wear different masks for different reasons.
我們都會為不同的原因帶上不同的面具
Nate, you matter to me... a lot.
內特,你對我很重要
I was just trying to be cool.
我只是想試著保持冷靜
You know, that's my thing,
這是我的風格
although I'm beginning to see I may need a new... thing.
不過我開始覺得自己需要做些改變
From now on, equals.
從現在起,我們是平等的
Just us, together, seeing what happens.
就咱們倆在一起,試試會怎樣
You can take it.
接電話吧
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Because right now you're my priority, not business.
現在我的重心是你,不是工作
It's fine.
沒關系的
I'll get the champagne.
我去拿香檳來
Hello, Serena. Everything okay?
你好,瑟琳娜,都還好嗎
Not exactly. You know, it's one thing
不太好,知道嗎
when gossip girl tries to humiliate me,
《八卦天后》想羞辱我是一碼事
but when she goes after someone like Charlie...
但如果她找別人的麻煩,比如查莉...
Ohh. I hadn't seen "Gossip girl."
我還沒看《八卦天后》
What's she done?
她做什么了
Just what she's done a thousand times before,
跟她之前做的事沒什么兩樣
and I'm sick of it. I'm ready to help you bring her down.
我受夠她了,我準備好幫你搞垮她了
Well, I'm sorry for the circumstances
很抱歉,你迫于這種無奈
that brought you to this decision.
而做出這個決定
I'm looking forward to working with you on this.
但我很期待與你的合作
See you at 9:00.
明早九點見
I'll be there.
不見不散
Some masks we put on
我們帶上某些面具
because it's truly who we want to be.
因為那其實是我們想要的樣子
Some we wear because we can't bear to face
有一些是因為我們無法
what's really underneath...
面對面具背后的事實
Or because it's what someone else needs us to be.
或是因為別人需要我們戴上面具的模樣
Everything's set.
所有事情都搞定了
Good. Very good.
好的,很好
You should never have doubted me.
你從來就不應該懷疑我
You've done a fine job rehabilitating my grandson's image.
你很成功地重建了我孫子的形象
He's right where I need him to be.
他現在的狀態,正是我需要的
And Serena's right where we need her, too.
而瑟琳娜也到了我們需要的狀態
Always a pleasure working with you, William.
和你合作總是很愉快,威廉
And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden.
還有些面具,我們戴著來隱藏自己
But that's the problem with wearing masks.
但戴面具有個很大的問題
They can be ripped off at any moment.
它們時刻可能被剝下
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,無辜的,無害的,天真純潔的,無知的

聯想記憶
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

聯想記憶
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 顯示,透露
n. (外墻與門或窗之間的

 
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蝕涂層

聯想記憶
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,謝罪

聯想記憶
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚語,閑話,愛說長道短的人
vi.

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
appreciated [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞;感激;領會;鑒別 vi. 增值;漲價

 
fragile ['frædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,脆的,精細的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 裸体小视频| 女同视频网站| 女生操女生| 手游传奇排行榜第一名| 女女调教| 珍珠传奇 电视剧| 五年级上册学法大视野答案| 阮虔芷个人资料| 江南游戏| 夜生活女王之霞姐| 福音电影| 爱 死亡和机器人| 今日视线| 我家来了个怪男人| 算死草粤语| 女生被艹| 同志电影副歌1080p| 山西影视频道| 国家级期刊目录| 南通紫琅音乐节| 陈波儿| 四 电影| 刘涛的21部毛片| 《生命中有你》赞美诗歌| cctv16体育节目表今天目表| 德川家康的地狱| 花式特殊符号可复制| 市之濑加那| 瓯江潮涨潮落时间表| 婚前婚后电影高清完整版| 三年片在线观看电影在线观看大全 | 五年级上册第一单元数学试卷| 董璇惊艳写真| 刘一秒攻心销售| 戴安·梅尔致命诱饵电影上映时间| 爱情电影网aqdy| 月亮电影| 全球gdp排行榜| 卧虎藏龙演员名单| 暴走财神4| 颂文|