Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
She's not Charlie Rhodes.
她根本不是什么查莉?羅茲
She's Ivy Dickens.
她是艾薇?迪肯斯
She's a wannabe actress from Florida.
從佛羅里達州來,想當演員
You should go before we call the police.
你再不走我們就報警了
I'm not leaving town until I get what I deserve.
在得到補償之前,我不會就這么離開的
No one can touch me anymore.
現在已經沒人能傷到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我現在是羅茲家的人
Maureen's cheating on Trip.
莫林對特里普不忠
There must be some mistake.
這其中肯定有誤會
Maureen's a devoted wife.
莫林是一位忠誠的妻子
Look, I get you have to run the story, just...
我明白你得報道這件事
I hope you don't let your personal feelings against me
但是我希望你別因為討厭我
make it any uglier than it has to be.
而更丑化這件事
I'll admit that I saw the web page,
我承認我看過那個網頁
but I had nothing to do with it coming out.
但絕對不是我泄露出去的
Well, if you didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是你,那會是誰呢
Do you see those people leaving? Why don't you join them?
大家都走了,你也走吧
It wasn't until I saw you confronting Blair
直到我看到你面對布萊爾時的樣子
that I realized I had it all wrong.
我才發現我想錯了
You're in love with her.
你愛上她了
I'm not in love with Blair.
我才沒有愛上布萊爾
You've really been good this whole time, haven't you?
這段時間以來你確實變好了,對吧
I wanted to move on to give you the happy life you deserve.
我想要放開過去讓你得到你應有的幸福生活
I only turned dark and desperate
我變得陰暗和絕望
because I was afraid of losing you.
是因為我一直害怕會失去你
Apologies have been made and the security breach fixed.
道歉完畢,安全漏洞也已經修復
But two weeks later, and still not one tip.
但兩周過去了,仍然沒有一條情報
Apparently, no one can hold a grudge
顯然,說到懷恨在心
like an upper east sider...
誰也比不上上東區的人
And no one can lie like one, either.
當然他們撒謊也是無人能及的
Here's to Charlie,
這杯敬查莉
who's learning it's never too late to be a debutante,
她正在慢慢體會成為名媛永遠都不晚
and to mom, who couldn't refuse one last ball.
也敬媽媽,她老人家抓住每個機會辦舞會
Oh! It's not a ball. It's just a little party
不是舞會,一個小派對罷了
to introduce my darling niece into society.
把我可愛的外甥女介紹給大家
Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not
卡蘿當年自己出夠了洋相
mean that Charlie should be cheated out of the experience.
不代表查莉就不能一展自己風采
Yeah, she hired Karen Finley to go in her place,
她雇了卡倫?芬利到她家
and when Carol's name was called,
當點到卡蘿名字的時候
Karen walks out wearing nothing
卡倫帶著小帽子
but chocolate and a pillbox hat.
抹上巧克力一絲不掛地走出來
Now I'm a Karen Finley fan,
就算我現在是卡倫?芬利的粉絲
but it was a bit much.
也覺得太過了
We were barred from the Plaza for years.
之后很多年我們都被禁止去那里
Well... I'm honored.
我很榮幸
And if the party wasn't enough, Lily arranged for me
如果派對不夠給力的話,莉莉安排我
to spend the day at the Plaza Athenee Spa.
在雅典娜廣場水療中心享受一天
It's way too generous,
太慷慨了
especially after everything I put you guys through with Max.
尤其是我和馬克斯的事情給你們添了那么多麻煩
Oh, please. That was not your fault.
好啦,那不是你的錯
That young man had a lot of problems.
那個小伙子自己很有問題
No wonder Serena was so into him.
怪不得瑟琳娜那么迷戀他
Anyway, I'm just eager to put this all behind me
總而言之,我想盡快把之前那些事拋開
and start a new chapter in my life.
著眼于將來
Oh, and, um, I got a job to help.
我有一份工作能幫我向前看
Nate offered me my old position back.
內特把原來的職位又提供給我了
Waffles, a new job,
華夫餅,新工作
and a party in your honor?
還有一個以你為主賓的派對
Not a bad day to be Charlie Rhodes.
作為查莉?羅茲,真是不錯的一天啊
Not a bad day to be Dan Humphrey either.
對于丹?漢弗瑞,今天也不賴啊
It seems like being the target of a twitter war pays off.
看起來在微博上成為眾矢之的還是有效果的
"Inside" is doing so well
《局外人》賣得很好
that Simon & Schuster is giving it a second printing.
西蒙與舒斯特出版社要加印了
Yeah, my editor wants to-- to publish it with a--
我的編輯希望,這次
a new afterword now.
加上新的編后記
So I-I-I have no idea what to write.
我,我,我真心不知道寫什么
I'm starting to understand
我開始理解
the appeal of heroin or womanizing
為什么當作家沒有創作靈感的時候
or--or whatever it is writers do when they can't write.
會去吸毒,或者異裝了
It's hard to find inspiration
如果不出賣詆毀朋友的話
when you're not trashing your friends, huh?
找到靈感就是很難的,對嗎
Well, at least I don't have the added pressure
還好,至少我不用再擔心
of it being turned into a movie, so thank you for that.
改編電影的問題了,這要謝謝你
All right, that's enough.
好了,差不多得了
You two should not be fighting like this.
你們倆不該這么吵
It's time to work it out.
是時候該解決問題了
Yeah, I'm coming into the office now,
是的,我要往辦公室走了
but you gotta cancel that meeting with Bloomberg.
但你要取消和彭博(通訊社)的會議
There's just too much going on today.
今天事情太多了
Yeah, sounds good. Thank you.
可以,謝謝你
A week ago, you couldn't get Bloomberg to give you a quote
一周之前彭博連一個引文都不肯
to "The spectator." Now you're canceling on him?
給你的《觀察家》做,現在你要拒絕他了嗎
That's a bold move, Nathaniel.
這舉動很大膽啊,內特尼爾
I'm almost aroused.
我幾乎都驚訝了
Yeah, well, ever since I published that article
自從我發表了那篇
about staying independent from my family,
關于事業上脫離我的家族的文章
people are paying attention.
人們開始關注我們了
So you're finally learning
所以你終于明白
there are upsides to pissing off your family.
跟自己家族對著干還是有一定好處的
Grandfather actually loved the editorial,
實際上,外祖父很喜歡那篇社論
so much so that he invited me to be his guest
以至于他邀請我作為他的嘉賓
at Camp Allen this weekend.
去參加這周末的艾倫營
I leave for Vermont after work.
下班之后我直奔佛蒙特州
Yeah, you, Warren Buffet,
你,沃倫?巴菲特(著名投資人)
and every other finance and media titan.
還有其他金融和媒體巨頭
World domination by day, debauchery by night.
白天統治世界,晚上燈紅酒綠
The Allen Retreat is legendary.
艾倫營是一個傳說
I pity the fool who tries to hire a call girl
我真為這周末準備在曼哈頓
in Manhattan this weekend.
招妓的人覺得可悲
Yeah. So I have to ask you,
所以我得問問你
why are you reading a rival paper, huh?
為什么你看我們競爭對手的報紙
They might call the wedding off?
他們有可能會取消婚禮嗎
Does this--does this mean that--that you...
這是意味著你,你該
I'm sure it's not even true.
我很肯定這報道不是真的
You should know better than anyone
你應該比別人都明白
these stories are invented to sell papers
編造這種故事是為了
to women who collect ceramic cats.
吸引那些收集陶瓷小貓的婦女們的眼球
Yeah, still, maybe you should give her a call.
但,你還是該給她打個電話
Louis is the father of her child.
路易是她孩子的父親
There's no way Blair's walking away from that.
布萊爾沒道理離開他
Same thing happening to me.
我們同命相憐
Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas.
懷孕導致手指腫得像波蘭熏腸似的
Well, the paparazzi aren't camped out downstairs
但是狗仔隊可沒在樓下候著你
to find out if your wedding is called off.
想弄清你的婚禮是不是取消了
They see me without my ring,
他們要看到我沒帶戒指
they'll think it means something.
會聯想是不是意味著什么
I start to think maybe it does.
我已經開始懷疑是真的有所意味
Mr. Louis is back from third world.
路易先生已經從第三世界回來了
It's been a week, and he is still waiting at the consulate--
都一個星期了,他還在領事館待著
Where he'll remain until I decide what to do.
他會在那兒等到我做出決定的
You know what to do.
你知道該怎么做的
Mr. Chuck told you secret to making Louis good man again.
恰克先生已經告訴你把路易變好的辦法了
Say like magic spell--
去跟他說,就像念魔咒一樣
"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, I will never leave you"
"媽咪媽咪哄,我永遠不會離開你"
Poof!
嘭,就好了
Louis will feel safe again,
路易重拾安全感
and you live happily ever after.
你們從此幸福地生活在一起
But I'm not sure I can promise Louis
但我現在還不確定是不是能向他保證
that I'll never leave him.
永遠不離開他
Handsome prince who is father of your child loves you.
白馬王子是你孩子的父親,他愛你
What is stopping you?
還有什么阻礙著你呢
Nothing! But unlike you,
沒什么,只是不像你
I-I don't just marry the first person who asks me.
我不會隨便嫁給第一個向我求婚的人
It is the thought of Mr. Chuck that makes you unsure.
我在想是恰克先生讓你猶豫了
Of course not!
當然不是
Well, I will admit that Chuck has changed,
我承認恰克有所改變了
but this is about Louis,
但這件事只和路易有關
and until I can promise him he'll never lose me,
而除非我能保證他不會失去我
or my fingers regain their elegant shape,
或是我優雅的手指恢復原狀
we are not leaving this apartment.
否則我們絕不離開這間公寓
That could be very long time.
那得需要很長時間了
We are going nowhere.
我們哪兒都不去
This is New York. We can live on takeout for months.
這里是紐約,我們能靠外賣活幾個月
I'm sorry I assumed
很抱歉,我曾懷疑
you were trying to sabotage my book being made into a movie.
你要破壞我書的電影改編計劃
I'm sorry, too, that it didn't work out.
我也很抱歉,那事沒談成
I really did wanna make it happen for you, Dan.
我真的想幫你把這事做成,丹
But that's--that's great about the second print of "Inside".
但要出第二版《局外人》 真的太好了
You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
你在編后記里有的寫了
I'm not so sure, though.
其實我還不確定
I-I've never been stuck like this before.
我從來遇到過這么長時間的瓶頸
What? It seems like an amazing opportunity
是嗎,這是個好機會
to see how the book changed you, how--how it changed everyone.
審視這本書如何改變了你和所有人
Did it really change anyone?
它真的改變了所有人嗎
Yes!
當然
Seeing where our characters ended made us realize
看到我們角色的結局讓我們意識到
exactly where we didn't want to be.
我們絕不想要得到的結果
Nate didn't want to be half a person,
內特不想做個性不完全的人
and now he's running "The spectator."
他現在在管理《紐約觀察家》
And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
恰克為了不孤獨死去而去看了心理醫生
What about you?
那你呢
Well, I thought I changed my ending
我以為得到簡和博客的工作
by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but...
能改變我的結局,但...
The truth is, I'm still making
事實上,在感情生活里
horrible decisions in my love life.
依然總是做糟糕的決定
I actually envy you.
我其實很羨慕你
You get this book where you get to see your journey
你有這本書來幫你看清你的人生
and see what choices you would make differently,
審視你的決定會帶來怎樣不同的結果
where you went off track.
你在哪里走錯了路
I wish I had something like that.
我希望我也能有類似的東西
Well, if you really are looking For
如果你想看
a history of Serena Van Der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的歷史
there's always "Gossip girl."
《八卦天后》永遠都在
I know, I know, I know, but it's not like
我知道,我知道
she hasn't chronicled your entire life since grammar school.
她并沒有記錄你從小學開始的所有生活
What harm could it be to look at a few old blasts?
但看看她的舊爆料也沒壞處吧
I think maybe you'd learn something you didn't expect.
也許你會有意外的收獲
Um, Charlie's leaving and needs her coat.
查莉要走了,想要她的外套
Okay. I'll bring it to her.
好的,我會拿給她
Thank you, Dan. Good luck.
謝謝你,丹,祝你好運
How'd it go?
你們談得怎么樣
Well, Serena just pointed out
瑟瑞娜指出了
how the ending of my book changed...
我書中的結局對所有人的影響
everyone except me, of course.
當然,除了我
Well, it's not too late to change.
現在改還來得及
How?
怎么改變
Writing-wise? Life-wise?
寫作方面還是生活方面
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我都不知道該從何做起
Well...
那么
For starters...
作為開頭
Blair?
布萊爾怎么樣
I'm very observant.
我觀察力很強的
And not to mention, you haven't really dated anyone
更何況,自從春天你吻過布萊爾后
since that kiss with Blair last spring.
就沒約會過什么人
Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis.
布萊爾都要結婚了,還和路易有個孩子
And if she wasn't with Louis,
就算她不嫁給路易
she'd be with Chuck, not me.
也會跟恰克,怎樣也輪不到我
Maybe.
也許
Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way,
即使布萊爾不喜歡你
it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel.
告訴她你的感覺也是有意義的
At least so you can move on.
至少你可以放下過去,繼續生活了
I think the last time I saw you concentrating that hard,
上次見你這么認真
you were reading the instructions on how to assemble a hookah.
你是在讀水煙袋的裝配說明書
Trip! Hey, man. What are you doing here?
特里普,老兄,你來做什么
I had a meeting across the street,
我在街對面有個會
figured I'd stop in and say hey.
我想可以過來打個招呼
But, uh, I'll let you get back to it.
但我還是不打擾你了
We're still on for racquetball tomorrow?
我們明天還去打壁球對吧
Oh, actually, Grandfather's taking me out
事實上,外公今晚要帶我去
to the Allen retreat tonight.
艾倫營聚會
yeah. I thought you knew.
我以為你知道了
No. I didn't.
不,我不知道
I'm sure it was just, you know,
我想這大概
a last-minute decision and everything.
就是個臨時決定吧
I'm sorry he can't bring both of us.
很遺憾他不能把我倆都帶去
Actually, it's okay.
沒什么
No, the reason he asked you is because I backed out.
他帶你去的原因是我退出了
Truth is, I couldn't stand to be around him right about now.
事實上,我現在根本沒法與他相處
Well... why? What happened?
為什么,出了什么事
Well, Maureen and I have been having some issues
自從莫林開始散布外遇的假消息起
since she tried to release the fake affair story.
我和她就有些問題
But something wasn't adding up.
但有些事我沒料到
She finally admitted
她最終承認
that grandfather was behind the whole thing.
是外公指使她這么做的
What? Why didn't she say something before?
什么,她之前怎么不說呢
It was causing a tremendous strain on our marriage,
這事給我們的婚姻帶來了巨大的打擊
and she got scared.
她嚇壞了
He made her do it.
是他強迫她這么做的
And just because he said it was to help my campaign,
他說是為了幫我競選
it doesn't make it okay.
但這并不能成為理由
No, of course not.
當然,當然不行
Anyway, I'm sorry to burden you with this.
我很抱歉給你這樣的壓力
Maybe it's better for you to know now,
但是在你和他走之前
before you go away with him
最好讓你知道這些
because...
因為
he manipulated you, too.
你也被他操縱了
DVD on prenatal yoga.
孕婦瑜伽的DVD
Maybe we use this time to get in shape for childbirth.
我們或許可以練習為分娩作準備
I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way--
我準備用傳統方式生產
Fully sedated. And the only downward dog...
全麻,我想要你做的唯一一個
I wanna see you doing
下犬式動作
is cleaning up the dust from under that couch.
就是弄干凈那個沙發下面的灰塵
Please.
算了吧
I'm not even safe in my own home!
我在自己家里都不安全
I have to get out of here!
我必須得出去
Somewhere they'd never think to look for me...
找一個他們意想不到的地方躲起來
We go to Dorota's in queens!
我們去皇后區的多洛塔家吧
Princesses don't go to queens.
王妃才不去皇后區呢
Need to marry Louis to be princess.
你要嫁給路易才算是王妃
Hello.
喂
I guess it's time for me to accept
我想我得承認
that if you want something badly enough,
如果你真的迫切想要得到什么
you just have to go out and get it yourself.
你就得邁出去自己爭取
Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today.
我想問問你今天要做什么
Coming to stay with you, actually.
實際上,我要過去和你呆在一塊兒
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Watch out, kids.
小心嘍,孩子們
The end of me
我的結局
just might turn out to be the end of one of you.
有可能會在你們當中重新上演
The sheets you brought are on the bed,
你帶來的床單我鋪在床上了
your Jo Malone candles are burning in every room,
每個房間里都點了你的祖馬龍蠟燭
and every trace of my existence
浴室里任何我的痕跡
has been removed from the bathroom.
都已經清理干凈了
Thank you. Just because I had to flee to the boroughs
謝謝你,不能因為我必須逃到這個區
doesn't mean my creme de la mer should have to suffer, too.
就讓我的面霜也跟著受委屈
I saw your photo in the paper. Is--is everything okay?
我看到報紙上的你照片了,一切都還好嗎
Everything is horrible.
一切都糟透了
I need to go to Louis and reassure him
我必須向路易保證
that he's never gonna lose me, but something is stopping me.
他絕不會失去我,但有些事情阻止了我
Chuck is stopping you.
恰克阻止了你
No. I haven't even spoken to Chuck.
不是,我都沒跟恰克說過這些
You don't have to. You two have
你沒必要說,你們倆之間有一種
some strange force field effect on each other.
奇怪的作用力場,會令你們互相影響
Physicists should study it.
沒準物理學家應該研究一下
Fine.
好吧
Though the last thing you deserve is to hear these words--
盡管你最不該聽到的就是接下來這番話
You're right.
你是對的
Chuck has finally become
恰克終于變成了
the person I've always wanted him to be,
我想要他成為的那個人
and I know how to change the Louis
現在我又知道怎么樣讓路易
back into the prince I fell in love with,
變回我所愛上的那個王子
which means I'm trapped.
這也就是說我進退兩難
I have to choose, but I can't. You have to help me.
我必須做出選擇,但我不能,你得幫我
Have you made a list of pros and cons?
你有沒有列優缺點對比表
Sometimes that helps me.
有些時候這能幫到我
Lists are for choosing bridesmaids,
這種表是用來選擇伴娘的
not who you're spending the rest of your life with.
而不是用來選擇和你共度余生的那個人
You're right. Go the Howard Hughes route.
沒錯,你就一條路走到黑吧
I'm sure you'll figure it out by the time you're peeing in jars.
我肯定你能在進產房前做出選擇的
Fine.
好吧
Okay, I'll start with Chuck.
那我從恰克開始說起
Pros--he truly has become a good man.
優點,他真的變成一個好人了
Cons--he's slept with every woman in New York.
缺點,他和紐約的每個女人都睡過
It could get a little awkward at dinner parties.
這可能會給各種晚宴增添少許尷尬
Sometimes fun. Don't judge.
有時挺有趣的,不許指指點點
Okay, Louis. Pros--obviously, he's a prince.
好吧,路易,優點,很顯然他是個王子
Of Monaco. What else?
摩納哥的王子,還有呢
He's the father of my child.
他是我孩子的父親
The fact is...
實際上
I can make all the lists in the world,
我可以列舉所有的優點缺點
but what else matters?
但是有什么用呢
I've pretended like it's not a factor,
我假裝孩子的事不是問題
but it's everything.
但它代表了一切
Isn't it?
不是嗎
Louis is the father of my child,
路易是我孩子的父親
so... he is the only ending to this fairy tale.
所以,他是我童話唯一的結局
Right?
對嗎
He--he doesn't have to be.
也不一定就是他啊
You don't think it would matter
你覺得即使我懷的是
that my baby is another man's child?
另一個人的孩子,也沒關系嗎
It wouldn't to me.
如果是我,我不在乎
You're--you're right.
你是對的
I at least have to ask.
至少我應該問問
Uh, can you do me a favor and go grab us some food?
你能幫我個忙,去買點吃的回來嗎
I'm famished.
我快餓死了
Ma'am.
女士您好
This better be a long-distance call.
你最好是從千里之外打來的
I told you. I'm not leaving until I get my money.
我告訴過你,我拿不到錢是不會離開的
Look, I offered you some cash to help you get back home,
我說給你些回家的路費
and you said no.
是你自己不要的
$5,000?
五千塊嗎
What good is that?
塞牙縫都不夠
I gave up everything for you.
我為你放棄了一切
Either you give me the full amount you promised,
要么你給我你允諾的那筆錢
or I will tell anyone who will listen who you really are.
要么我就將你的真實身份昭告天下
Go ahead and try.
盡管去
If my family didn't believe you, who will?
我的家人都不相信你,還有誰會相信
What are you working on so intently over there?
你這么專注在干什么呢
I'm going through old "Gossip girl" blasts,
我在看以前《八卦天后》的爆料
trying to figure out
想弄個明白
when I started making such bad romantic decisions.
我對于戀愛的錯誤決定是什么時候開始的
It's... a trip--
真是漫漫長路(Trip也是內特的表哥名字)
which is also the name of one of my disastrous choices.
也是我眾多錯誤選擇之一
Not all bad, I hope.
希望不全是壞的
No. No, I'm up to, uh, junior year,
不是,不是,我看到了高三的時候
and there's a lot of stuff about me and Dan, which is good.
有很多我和丹的事,那一段還是很好的
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
Do you remember our first official date,
你還記得我和他的第一次正式約會嗎
when he took me to Jean Georges to try to impress me?
為了讓我印象深刻,他帶我去了讓喬治餐廳,Jean Georges:著名法國餐廳
I do. Yeah, he was so nervous,
記得啊,當時他緊張得要死
I considered slipping him a tranquilizer.
我還想要不要給他喝點鎮定劑
We had fun. Mm.
我們在一起很開心
You know, the truth is,
其實
I don't think I ever got it right before Dan...
在丹之前,我沒遇到過那么適合我的人
or--or since him.
在他之后也一樣
Besides Nate,
除了內特
he's probably the only good guy I've ever dated.
他是我唯一交往過的好男生
I can't disagree. And you guys were great together.
確實,你們在一起很般配
I don't think I realized how great at the time.
可惜那時當局者迷啊
Well, I think it's really something
正是這種感覺
how those feelings turned into such an enduring friendship.
才讓你們一直保持朋友關系
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Of course.
沒錯,確實
Hmm. That's weird. A "Gossip girl" blast.
奇了怪了,《八卦天后》爆料
Yeah, I've noticed
我感覺最近
you guys haven't gotten a lot of those lately.
你們很少收到這樣的信息了
Everyone's been afraid to send in tips
那次身份泄密以后
since their identities were revealed.
大家都不敢提供線索了
"Since no one will dare to send in a scoop,
既然大家都退縮了
I had to do by own stakeout,
我就要自己出手咯
and my hard work paid off.
我的努力沒有白費
Spotted--
有發現
Possible royal runaway bride Blair Waldorf
皇室落跑新娘布萊爾?霍道夫
being offered refuge at lonely boy's loft.
在孤獨男孩的閣樓里避難
Looks like Brooklyn fools rush in."
看來布魯克林的小傻瓜要介入咯
Mm, I guess Dan got the ending he wanted.
丹做到了他想做的事
Good for him.
為他高興
Hello, Blair.
布萊爾,怎么了
I need your advice.
我需要你的建議
It seems as you've found your way, I've lost mine.
你找到了未來的方向,我卻迷失了
I didn't think Blair Waldorf could get lost.
我認識的布萊爾?霍道夫不會這樣的
Neither did I, but...
我也不知道,但是
I'm so lost, I wound up in Brooklyn.
我真的好迷茫,我躲到了布魯克林
Well, there are worse places.
那地方不算最糟的
This isn't something Humphrey could help you with?
漢弗瑞幫不到你嗎
No. Only you.
幫不了,只有你能
Do you think you could love another man's child?
你會愛別的男人的孩子嗎
Why are you asking me this?
為什么這么問
I'm... paralyzed.
我整個人都癱瘓了
I... can't move. I can't breathe.
我動不了,呼吸不了
You have to help me.
你得幫我
I can't make this decision for you, Blair.
我不能幫你做決定,布萊爾
You're the one who has to live with it.
必須你自己去面對
But...
但是
what's the right choice, Chuck?
我該怎么選擇,恰克
I can't imagine
嫁給孩子的親生父親
it would be a mistake to marry the father of your child. Right?
總不會錯,不是嗎
So the fake story Maureen told about the affair--
莫林胡編亂造的那個故事
did she do that on her own, or were you involved?
是她自己想出來的,還是和你商量的
It was my idea.
是我的主意
I thought it would help Trip. Obviously, it was a mistake.
我以為能幫到特里普,沒想到失策了
I was planning on telling you about Maureen this weekend,
我本打算這周末告訴你莫林的事兒
but you beat me to it.
但你逼得我不得不現在說
And since we're having this conversation,
既然已經開頭了
there's something else I was gonna tell you.
我還想告訴你一些事
It wasn't a coincidence that Diana hired you.
戴安娜也不是隨隨便便找上你的
She did so at my request.
是我安排的
Wait. What?
等等,什么
W-why would you do that?
為什么要這么做
The whole reason I came to work here
我來這兒工作,正是因為
was because I didn't want to get a job through my family.
我不想靠家里的關系
I wanted to prove myself.
我想證明自己
And you did.
你做到了
I was worried for your future, Nathaniel.
我以前很擔心你的前途,內特尼爾
I thought you might enjoy working in journalism.
我以為你會喜歡做新聞
And in all honesty,
說實話
I hoped I could control some of the press about Trip.
我想掌控,一部分媒體對特里普的報道
Yeah, but why--why are you coming clean now?
明白,那為什么現在又來澄清呢
That editorial that you published-
你發表的評論
it made me realize
讓我意識到
you're the one who has an understanding of
只有你才真正明白
which direction the Van Der Bilt family needs to go in
我們范?德?比爾特家族應何去何從
if we're gonna continue to be leaders.
如果我們想繼續保持領先地位
Not Trip.
不是特里普
No. Not anymore.
對,不是他
I should let you get back to work.
我該放你回去工作了
I know this is a lot to take in,
我知道你需要時間去接受這一切
But I hope you will still be my guest
但我希望這周末
at Camp Allen this weekend.
你能來參加艾倫營的活動
I don't know.
我不確定
I'm assuming Trip is the one who told you about Maureen.
莫林的事,是特里普告訴你的吧
I'm sorry he said anything before I was able to.
很遺憾,我沒趕在他之前
He's always wanted me to take him to Camp Allen.
他一直都想讓我帶他去艾倫營
He was pretty upset when I invited you over him.
這次我邀請了你,而不是他,他挺郁悶的
So you never asked Trip to go?
你從來沒邀請過他嗎
No.
對
Trip's scared he's gonna lose the election,
特里普本來就怕這次選舉失利
and I think it's beginning to make him a little desperate.
這下他又該失望了
I'm gonna head over there, have a little talk with him.
我得過去和他談談
Please, um, let me know
對了,如果你改變周末的計劃
if you change your mind about the weekend.
一定要告訴我
Nate?
內特
Uh, Max Harding, Ivy's...
我是馬克斯?哈丁,艾薇的
What do you want?
你想干嗎
There's something you need to know about Charlie.
我想告訴你一些查莉的事兒
Yeah, that you accused her of being an imposter?
還要誣陷她是騙子嗎
Serena and Charlie already told me.
瑟琳娜和查莉已經跟我說過了
Let me guess. You're here
我猜
because you want me to buy your story.
你想讓我出錢買內幕
It's worth it.
物有所值
Yeah, well, what makes you think
你憑什么以為
that I'd believe anything that you had to say?
我會相信你的話
She's not who she says she is, Nate.
關于她的身份,她說的全是假話,內特
Hey, Serena, the loft is surrounded by paparazzi.
瑟琳娜,閣樓下全是狗仔
It's--it's insane.
瘋了吧他們
Well, they're probably tracking "Gossip girl"
他們應該是收到《八卦天后》的消息了
who's tracking Blair to your door.
知道布萊爾在你那兒
Look, I know why you invited her there,
我知道你為什么讓她過去
and I think it's a huge mistake.
你這么做根本就不對
She and Louis may be having problems,
她和路易或許是有問題
but they're still engaged.
但他們已經訂婚了
And then there's Chuck.
而且別忘了還有恰克
Dan, this is not the time to be throwing your hat into the ring.
丹,現在不是你該參加競爭的時候
Why do you care?
你為什么這么在意
Because unlike you, I have her best interests at heart.
我可不像你,我很了解她
Telling her your feelings is not gonna change your ending.
告訴她你的感受是不會改變結局的
It's just gonna mess with hers.
只會讓她也陷入一團糟的地步
Well, listen, the fact is,
好吧,聽著,事實上
this doesn't concern you at all.
這不關你的事
I'm gonna talk to Blair.
我要找布萊爾談談
And even if it's the biggest kamikaze disaster of my life,
就算這是我人生中最大的一次自殺性災難
It's my disaster. It's my ending.
這也是我自己的災難,我自己的結局
So--so--so please, stay out of it.
所以,請你,別再管這件事了
Fine. Then I may just help someone else get their ending.
好吧,那我去幫別人成就美好的未來好了
Go ahead, Serena.
你隨意,瑟琳娜
They say love is blind,
人們常說愛情是盲目的
But jealousy, it seems,
但是某人的嫉妒之心
provides a clear view all the way to Monaco.
卻使通往摩納哥的愛情之路變得清晰可見了
Hey!
嗨
Oh, I'm sorry to bother you.
不好意思打擾你了
I was just leaving and I wanted to say hi.
我正準備走的,只是來打個招呼
No. Please, come in.
沒事,請進吧
You're the first friendly face I've seen all day.
你可是我今天見到的第一個帶著笑臉的人
That bad, huh?
這么糟糕嗎
Yeah. Yeah, today...
是啊,是啊,今天
Yeah. Hey, listen, I have to tell you,
對了,聽好,我必須告訴你
Your, uh, ex Max came by to see me earlier.
你的,呃,前男友馬克斯剛才來找過我了
He's trying to sell your story.
他想告訴我你過去的事情
What did he say to you?
他對你說了些什么
Oh, he was looking for money.
他不過就是想要錢而已
He seemed pretty desperate, though.
不過他看上去很絕望
I kicked him out, but I thought you should know.
我把他趕走了,不過我覺得你應該知道
Just... Be careful.
你還是小心為好
Thanks.
謝謝
I will.
我會的
I'm sorry you're not gonna be able
你今晚不能去我的派對
to make it to my party tonight.
真是太可惜了
Oh, well, actually, I might be able to now.
那個,其實,我現在又能去了
My grandfather just admitted to me
我祖父剛剛告訴我
That the only reason I have this job
我得到這份工作唯一的原因是
is because he bought "The spectator."
他買下了整個《觀察家》
And here I was,
可我居然還以為
thinking I was doing great work and so proud of it,
是因為我的業績很好,并且引以為傲
And now I just feel like a total... fraud.
我現在覺得這一切都是騙局
Look, it doesn't matter how you got here,
聽著,你是怎么到這里工作的其實并不重要
Nate.
內特
Once you started the job, you did the work.
從一開始接受這份工作,你就努力去做到最好
I read that editorial you wrote, and it's clear
我讀過你寫的社論了,很顯然
that you've become the leader that you wanted to be.
你已經變成你想要成為的那種領導者了
If you deserve to be that person,
如果你有資格成為這種人
then own it and never look back.
那就好好把握,絕不要回頭
Thanks.
謝謝
Thank you for letting me use the suite to set up.
謝謝你讓我用酒店的場地來開派對
It's made things so much easier.
這真的省事多了
I hope we'll see you later.
我希望等會兒能看到你
As a public service, I'm staying home this evening.
作為一個人民公仆,我決定今晚待在家里
I see.
好吧
Well, for what it's worth, Blair won't be attending.
對了,不知道該不該說,布萊爾不會參加
Blair's schedule is of no interest to me.
我對布萊爾的行蹤不感興趣
Look, I don't mean to pry, Charles.
聽著,我沒有打探的意思,查爾斯
But I have been worried about you
我只是很擔心你
as her wedding date approaches. It can't be easy.
畢竟她的婚禮就快到了,你一定很不好過
Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine.
謝謝你的關心,但我很好
It's nothing that can't be fixed with a night of scotch
喝一整晚的蘇格蘭威士忌總能治愈一切
And perhaps a rogue socialite,
如果你實在擔心我,那就找一個
if you care to send one my way.
上流社會的惡棍來陪我好了
Well, if you find that that falls short,
好吧,如果你感覺有任何的不開心
I'm always here for you.
你可以隨時找我
No matter how ugly or dark your feelings may be,
不管你的感情有多么的齷齪和陰暗
You should not have to bear them alone.
你都不應該獨自承受
I appreciate it,Lily,
我很感激,莉莉
But you have no idea what you'd be taking on.
但是你并不知道你攬了一個多大的活兒
Are you kidding? Of course I do.
開什么玩笑,我當然知道了
Try as you might, you don't scare me.
隨你怎么嚇唬我,我不會被嚇跑的
I'm sorry to inform you
很抱歉地通知你
that my love for you is unconditional.
我對你的愛是無條件的
The idea of unconditional love
"無條件的愛"這個說法
is as quaint as the tooth fairy
就和牙仙
or environmentally friendly dry cleaning.
或者環保干洗一樣,是不存在的
No, no, not when you're a parent.
不是的,等到為人父母你就懂了
Look, you might only be my son by marriage, Charles,
聽著,或許你只是我的繼子,查爾斯
but I've always loved you as my own,
但是我一直都把你當親兒子一樣疼愛
And I hope you get the opportunity
我也希望你能在未來的某一天
to feel that kind of love with someone someday.
有機會對某個人產生同樣的愛
I haven't heard from her in weeks.
我已經好幾周沒有聯系到她了
I'm going out of my mind.
我快要瘋了
Well, maybe I can help you.
或許我可以幫助你
Why?
為什么
I thought after what happened at the shower,
我覺得在婚前派對上發生了那些事之后
You would want me as far away from Blair as possible.
你肯定想讓我離布萊爾越遠越好
It's not for you. It's for her.
我不是為了你,我是為了她
I just want Blair to be happy
我只是希望布萊爾能開心一點
and all of her dreams to come true.
希望她的夢想都能夠成真
And... I believe you're the one that can do that for her.
而且,我相信你是能帶她這些的那個人
But you have to promise me-- no more scheming.
但是你要保證,絕不再耍任何詭計了
Of course. I realize now how wrong I was.
當然,我現在知道我犯了多大的錯了
I'm not looking at the gossip sites.
我不再關注八卦網頁了
I'm--I'm not reading the newspapers.
我也不再看報紙上的報道了
I just want Blair back.
我只想讓布萊爾回來
But I can't tell her this.
但是我沒機會告訴她這些
I don't even know where she is.
我連她在哪里都不知道
I do.
我知道
It's decided.
我決定了
Chuck?
選恰克
No.
不是
Apparently, there are some risks
很顯然,恰克?拜斯也有不想
even Chuck Bass isn't willing to take.
承擔的風險
So...
所以
Problem solved.
問題解決了
Congratulations?
應該恭喜你嗎
I'm not crying.
我沒有哭
You smell like onions.
是你身上有洋蔥味
Blair, what if...
布萊爾,如果
You don't marry Louis?
你不嫁給路易呢
And what?
然后呢
Be alone?
一個人孤獨終老
No.
不是
What do you really want?
你真正想要什么
To be happy.
開心快樂
But I don't think I know how to anymore.
但我不知道如何得到
I-I think I know how to make you happy.
我,我想我知道如何讓你快樂
I spoke with Nathaniel.
我和內特尼爾談過了
He told me about your visit.
他給我說你跟他見面了
How dare you try to undermine my relationship
你怎么這么大膽敢來破壞
with my grandson?
我和我孫子的關系
What did you expect?
你覺得我會怎么做
I'd give up everything without a fight
我連爭取都不爭取就放棄一切
just because you decided Nate was the future of this family?
只是因為你決定內特是這個家族的未來
You've been the engine behind my entire career.
你一直是我整個事業的幕后操手
And that can only last for so long.
所以你才能有了這么多成就
The voters are not behind you.
投票人都不支持你
Yeah, and you can change that and you know it.
沒錯,但你可以改變這一切,你心知肚明
If you abandon me now, I'll lose the election.
如果你現在放棄我,我就沒法當選
I'll have nothing.
我會失去一切
My mind's made up.
我意已決
Nate called to confirm he's coming with me this weekend.
內特打電話確認了這周末要和我一起去
Plans have all been arranged.
已經安排好計劃了
Time to get on board.
是時候讓內特入伙了
Congressman?
議員先生
I think we can help each other.
我想我們可以互相幫助
Uh, I'm sorry. Who are you?
抱歉,你是誰
Someone who's sick of being pushed around by these people.
厭惡被這些人任意擺布的人
What are you doing here?
你來這里干什么
Apparently, the same as you.
很顯然,和你的意圖一樣
The prince and the pill popper.
王子和癮君子
This should be fun. Shall we?
這下可有意思了,可以進嗎
No one's answering.
沒人應門
The man can't hold his liquor or his narcotics.
這人不勝酒力,也受不了麻醉毒品
The last time he tried to crash at my place,
上一次他試圖加入我的世界
I learned where he hid his spare key.
他就把他備用鑰匙放哪給說漏嘴了
Sorry, boys, but didn't you know
抱歉,孩子們,難道你們不知道
that if you wait too long to seize the day...
如果等得太久,你一直期盼的那天
Gone.
他們走了
Where would she go?
她能去哪
The one you want can get away?
也會從你手中溜走嗎
There she is. Charlie, this is Matthew Lynch.
她來了,查莉,這位是馬修?林奇
He's covering the party for "Women's wear daily."
他為《女裝日刊》報道派對
You look fantastic. Who are you wearing?
你看起來光彩照人,你穿的是誰設計的服裝
Oh, thank you. Badgley mischka.
謝謝,巴杰利?米施卡的
It's great.
非常漂亮
Shall we go get ourselves a drink?
想喝點什么嗎
Enjoy your night.
玩得開心
Thanks.
謝謝
Thank you so much.
太謝謝你了
This party is a dream come true.
這個派對像一場成真的美夢
I... just can't believe that you would do all of this for me.
我真不敢相信你為我安排好了一切
Oh, my darling, you are family.
親愛的,你是家族的一份子
This is what we do for family.
我們為家人就是要在所不辭
Take this polyester rag off my face right now, Humphrey!
現在把我臉上這塊尼龍破布扯下去,漢弗瑞
And who doesn't keep a silk blindfold
誰都該在床頭桌上留塊
in their bedside table?
絲綢眼罩吧
You brought me to watch a human sacrifice,
你是帶我來看一場活人獻祭
or an episode of "The bachelor."
還是是一集《單身漢》
Either way, I am not happy.
不管怎樣,我都沒覺得快樂
Would you relax? You are totally safe,
你能放松點嗎,你現在非常安全
and the paparazzi have no idea where you are.
狗仔隊不知道你在哪里
We took the service elevator out of my apartment.
我們是從我公寓外的貨梯出來的
So... I'll be right back.
我很快回來
No, no!
不,不行
You are not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
除非你告訴我是怎么回事,否則你哪也別去
Would you trust me?
你相信我嗎
I'm not in the habit of doing that.
我沒這個習慣
Well, you don't really have a choice now, do you?
你現在也沒有別的選擇了,不是嗎
Just pull around to the garage.
停到車庫去
Evening, sir. Welcome. Thank you.
晚上好,先生,歡迎您,謝謝
What the hell are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
Thought I'd check out Charlie's party for myself.
我得親自看看查莉的派對
Yeah? You leave her alone.
是嗎,離她遠點
Hey, look, just 'cause you're not interested in my story
你對我的故事不感興趣
doesn't mean someone else won't be.
不意味著別人也是如此
I heard there are reporters here tonight.
我聽說今晚這兒有很多記者
A society princess exposed as a white trash fraud?
一個社交界的王妃被曝光成一個窮苦白人騙子
Sounds pretty compelling to me.
聽上去很吸引人
Yeah, well, I guess I'll have to make sure
是的,好吧,我想我得去確認一下
no one lets you in the door.
沒人會讓你進去
Charlie, hey.
查莉
Nate. I didn't think you'd be here.
內特,我以為你不會來
Yeah, I can't stay.
是的,我不能久留
But listen, I just wanna give you a heads-up.
但是我想提醒你一下
Max is here, and he just told me
馬克斯在這里,他告訴我
he's gonna try and sell his story
他要把他的故事
to one of the reporters covering your party.
賣給報道你派對的記者
Yeah, but it's all lies.
是嗎,但那都是謊言
And you don't think anyone would believe him, right?
你不會覺得有人會相信他的話吧,是嗎
Yeah, but a story a story.
不會,但故事畢竟是故事
I mean, true or false, it can take on a life of its own.
我是說,不管是真還是假,它都會自圓其說
Really? She wasn't at Dan's?
真的嗎,她不在丹那里
Okay, I'll find out where she is. I promise, Louis. Bye.
好吧,我去找找她在哪,我保證,路易,再見
Hey, have either of you seen Blair or Dan?
你們有誰看見布萊爾或是丹了嗎
There's Dan.
那不是他嗎
Listen, Humphrey, I don't wanna play hide-and-seek right now.
漢弗瑞,我現在不想玩捉迷藏的游戲
Just tell me where the hell Blair is.
趕緊告訴我布萊爾在哪
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Looks like he's helping Chuck and Blair finally be together.
看起來像是在幫助恰克和布萊爾重歸于好
Would you guys excuse me? I'm gonna go have a drink.
抱歉離開下,我要去喝一杯
Well, I hope the paparazzi don't know Blair's here.
我希望狗仔隊不知道布萊爾在這里
They'll try to storm the empire and ruin the whole party
他們會攻入帝國大廈毀掉派對
just trying to get a photo.
僅僅為了拍張照片
Seriously? The paparazzi could shut down the party?
真的嗎,狗仔隊能夠干擾到派對嗎
Especially if they knew Blair was here with Chuck.
特別是如果他們知道了布萊爾是和恰克在這
I'll go talk to security about Max.
我去和保安說一下馬克斯的事
What's going on?
怎么回事
Did you have something to do with this?
這一切是你安排的嗎
No. Dan arranged it for us.
不,是丹為我們安排的
What "Us"?
什么"我們"
The "Us" I should have fought for when you called.
你打給我時我就應該爭取的"我們"
The "Us" that is not just you and me,
我們不只是我和你
but you, me, and your baby.
而是我,你和孩子
Then...
那
W-why did you tell me to choose Louis?
為什么你讓我選擇路易
I thought it was selfish if I was the one to tell you
我覺得由我來讓你放棄你們的家庭
to break up your family.
是很自私的做法
That was the moment you chose not to be selfish?
你就在那個時候,選擇不自私嗎
Well, timing has never been our strong suit.
選擇好時機一直都不是我們的強項
I had it all wrong.
我錯了
Just because Louis is the father of your baby
路易是你孩子的父親
does not mean you should be with him.
但這并不意味著你應該和他在一起
You should be with me.
你應該和我在一起
Why?
為什么
Because I'm going to love your baby as much as I love you.
因為我會像愛你那樣,愛那個孩子
What is it?
怎么了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》
Someone sent out a blast that I'm here... with you.
有人爆料說我在這里,和你在一起
I don't want any photos of us to get back to Louis
在我親自見到路易之前
before I can talk to him. I gotta get out of here.
我不想讓他看到咱們倆的照片,我得走了
Wait.
等等
I wanna come with you.
我想和你一塊去
Hey, sorry to bother you guys.
很抱歉打擾你們
Just wanted to make sure you saw the "Gossip Girl" blast.
只是確認一下你們看到了八卦天后上的爆料
We need to leave immediately.
我們得趕緊離開這
Yeah, I have a car here waiting for me.
有輛車在等著我
So do I.
我也是
All right, perfect. Then they'll be down in the garage.
那太好了,那它們應該都停在車庫里了
We can go through there. Come on.
我們可以走到那去,快來
I'd like to have everyone's attention, please.
大家請注意一下
Wow. The paparazzi are aggressive tonight.
狗仔隊今晚很勤奮吶
They must really want a shot of our new "It" Girl.
他們肯定迫不及待的想要報道這位新社交名媛了
I'd like to say a few words about my lovely niece
我要介紹一下我可愛的外甥女
Charlotte Rhodes.
夏洛特?羅茲
Since she didn't grow up in New York city,
她不是在紐約長大的
you haven't had the opportunity
所以你們大家都沒有機會了解
to know what a wonderful young woman she is.
她是一位多么出色的年輕女性
I hope, starting tonight, you get that chance.
我希望從今晚開始,你們能夠有機會了解她
Charlie?
查莉
Took you long enough,
你們這條路真是夠長的
and I'm not talking about the walk from the lobby to here.
我指的并不是大廳到這的路
Have a good trip, Nathaniel.
旅途愉快,內特尼爾
Camus said that life is the sum of our choices.
加繆(法國作家)說過我們的選擇決定了我們的人生
Choose wisely, and fortune smiles upon you.
選對了,未來就會微笑著等著你
But choose poorly?
但是如果選錯了呢
You never know what price you'll have to pay.
你永遠都想不到自己要付出怎樣的代價
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. I'm okay adjacent.
恩,我不介意你坐我旁邊
I'm sorry I came down so hard on you before.
很抱歉我之前那樣打擊你
Eh, you were right.
你是對的
I was gonna tell Blair how I felt about her.
我本打算告訴布萊爾我對她的感覺的
You mean you were gonna tell her you love her?
你是說本打算告訴她你愛她
In spite of myself-- and honestly, many times--
不用管我自己,說實話,很多時候
in spite of her.
也不用管她
I-I mean, I didn't want to.
我不想這樣的
I kept trying to make it go away,
我不斷嘗試放下這段感情
but how do you kill a feeling?
但感情這東西怎么能輕易抹殺掉呢
I don't know.
我不知道
When you told me about the idea
你告訴我說的
of rewriting the end of my story,
重寫小說的結尾的主意
I thought, maybe...
我想,也許
maybe that's the answer.
也許這就是答案
Then what stopped you?
那你為什么沒有說呢
When I saw Blair,
我看見布萊爾的時候
she'd just gotten off the phone with Chuck
她剛和恰克打完電話
and she was heartbroken.
她很傷心
You know, I've been so consumed with my own feelings,
我太在意自己的感情了
I wouldn't let myself see how much she loves Chuck.
我假裝看不到她愛恰克有多深
You were right.
你是對的
She didn't need my confession. She needed my help.
她不需要我的表白,她需要我的幫助
Wow, that's...
那真是
that's a really amazing thing to do, Dan.
你能這么做真是太棒了,丹
Yeah, well, I mean...
好吧,我是說
It wasn't easy.
這很難
But I do think, uh,
但我真的覺得
that I can give myself a new ending
我可以為自己寫一個不同的結尾
by making sure Chuck and Blair get the ending they deserve.
讓恰克和布萊爾得到他們想要的結局
I want her to be happy.
我希望她快樂
Gotta head home and get started on this afterword.
我要回家開始寫編后記了
Dan...
丹
You're one of the good ones, you know?
你是一個好人,知道嗎
Thanks.
謝謝
You have fun at your party?
派對過得愉快嗎
When are you gonna leave me alone?
你什么時候才能不要來煩我
Starting now, actually.
其實從現在開始就不會了
I got some money, going back to Portland.
我得到了一些錢,正要回波特蘭
Good.
很好
You think once I'm gone, you're free.
你自以為我離開這,你就解脫了
The truth is, once I go, Ivy,
事實上,我離開了這,艾薇
you are trapped in this lie forever.
你一輩子都會被這個謊言所困擾
Look, I worked hard to get here.
聽著,我努力了很久才獲得了現在這一切
Trust me. I couldn't be happier.
相信我,我開心得不得了
Yeah, maybe for now.
對,你現在也許是
That'll wear off eventually.
但早晚有一天這種感覺會不復存在的
No actress wants to play the same role her entire life.
沒有哪個演員想要一輩子都在演同一個角色
This is more than just a role.
這不只是一個角色
This is my life now,
這是我的生活
and these people are my family.
那些人是我的家人
How can their love be real
你自己就是個冒牌貨
when you're a total fake?
他們的愛怎么可能是真的呢
Whoa. Are those paparazzi?
哪些是狗仔隊嗎
Yeah. They're chasing the car in front of us.
對,他們在追前面那輛車
Pretty aggressive.
膽子太大了
Yeah. I think they're chasing my friends.
對,我想他們在追我朋友
I have to tell Louis face-to-face
我得當面告訴路易
that the wedding is off.
婚禮取消了
He--he deserves at least that.
至少他應該聽我親口告訴他
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你確定要這么做嗎
I mean, a-a prince, a fairy tale wedding.
他是王子,還有那個童話般的婚禮
This is all you ever wanted. No.
這都是你以前想要的,不
You're all I ever wanted.
你才是我想要的
I love you.
我愛你
I love every part of you.
我愛你的全部
I-I couldn't tell Louis that he would never lose me
我不能告訴路易我們會相守一生
because it wasn't true.
因為那不是真的
You're the one I never want to leave.
你才是我想廝守一生的人
Okay, h-how--how do you want to do this?
你想怎么做
First, we have to go to the consulate
我們得先去領事館
So I can tell louis it's off, and then...
我要當面告訴路易,然后
I-I don't know. We--we could go anywhere.
我不知道,我們去哪都行
Switzerland has impeccable schools
瑞士的學校很完美
Or maybe tokyo?
東京也行
They have opening ceremony and great test scores.
他們的開學典禮不錯,考試成績也很好
Blair, blair, we don't need to go anywhere.
布萊爾,我們哪都不用去
We can raise this baby right here.
我們可以就在這把孩子養大
Look at them.
看看他們
Hey, grandfather.
外公您好
Yeah, well, I was a little delayed leaving the empire,
我從帝國出來的時候遇到點事晚了點
but I'm on my way to Westchester airport now.
我現在在去西切斯特機場的路上
Westchester?
西切斯特?
I thought I was taking you to the upper east side.
我以為要送你去上東區
What? No. No, no, no. Hey. Hey, c--let me call you back.
什么,不是不是,我待會打給你
What? No. I-I have a flight out of westchester county airport
不是,我要趕45分鐘后在西切斯特郡機場
in 45 minutes.
起飛的航班
Okay. I just gotta get out of the park
好的,等到開出公園
and then I can turn around. It's not a problem.
我就調頭,沒問題的
All right. Thank you.
好,謝謝
Those motorcycles are really out of control.
那些摩托車真是瘋了
What the hell are they doing?
他們到底想干嘛
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Nate, I got your messages.
內特,我聽到你的留言了
Are Chuck and Blair okay?
恰克和布萊爾怎么樣
I don't know, but I saw the whole thing.
我不知道,我目睹了整個過程
I stayed with them until the ambulances came.
我一直呆在現場直到救護車趕到
They're with the doctors now.
醫生正在替他們檢查
I spoke with the E.M.T. who brought them in.
我問了推他們進來的急救人員
He said it's pretty bad.
他說情況不容樂觀
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman
埃莉諾,賽勒斯,哈羅德和羅曼
are all flying in on the next flight from Paris.
將坐下一班航班從巴黎飛過來
Eleanor was distraught.
埃莉諾急得快發瘋了
Serena texted me.
瑟琳娜給我發了短信
Are Blair and Chuck all right?
布萊爾和恰克沒事吧
We don't know yet.
還不知道
We're hoping for the best.
我們只能往好的方向想
I'm gonna go track down the doctor
我去找醫生
and see if I can get an update.
看看有沒有新的進展
This is all gossip girl's fault.
這都是八卦天后的錯
If she hadn't sent out that blast...
如果她沒有爆料
Well, I'm not trying to defend her,
我不是想替她說話
But it's not like gossip girl hopped on a motorcycle
但又不是八卦天后騎著摩托車
and chased Chuck and Blair through the streets of Manhattan.
在曼哈頓的街頭窮追恰克和布萊爾
Well, she may as well have.
她也差不多了
If gossip girl didn't exist,
如果沒有八卦天后
Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now,
恰克和布萊爾現在不會在醫院躺著
fighting for their lives.
在生死線上掙扎
You know, I spent the whole morning looking at old blasts,
我整個上午都在看她以前老的爆料
And it's unbelievable the amount of pain she's caused.
她所造成的苦痛簡直無可估量
This is just the culmination of years of damage.
這次多年的傷害總算攀上了頂峰
All right, so what do you want to do?
好吧,那你想怎么辦呢
Well, I wanna finish what Diana started.
我要完成戴安娜未完成的事
I wanna take gossip girl down for good.
一舉擊潰八卦天后
I'm with you,
我支持你
And I think we should use "The Spectator" To do it.
我們應該借助《紐約觀察家》
Charlie...
查莉
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
No.
不好
No, I'm--I'm not.
不,我不好
This is all my fault.
這都是我的錯
What are you talking about? Of course it's not.
你說什么呢,當然不是你的錯
I sent the "Gossip girl" Blast.
是我爆料給《八卦天后》的
Why?
為什么
I didn't do it to hurt Blair.
我不是想要傷害布萊爾
I was just trying to protect myself.
我只是想要自保
From what?
自保什么
Max showed up tonight.
馬克斯今晚出現了
He was threatening to sell my story
他威脅要將我的事
to the reporters covering the party.
賣給報導今晚派對的記者
And I thought that if I sent the blast,
我以為如果我爆料出去
then the paparazzi would show up
狗仔就會出現
and would crash the party and it'd be shut down
那么在馬克斯有機會搗亂之前
before Max could do any damage.
派對就會被迫終止
But what damage could he do?
他又能搗什么亂呢
Max is a complete fraud.
馬克斯只不過是個騙子
Rufus, I'm sorry.
魯弗斯,我很抱歉
It's me. I'm the fraud.
是我,我才是騙子
I just spoke to the doctor, and, um,
我剛跟醫生談過了
the good news is that...
好消息是
Blair is awake and responsive.
布萊爾醒了并意識清楚
And Chuck?
恰克呢
Carol, it's me, Ivy.
卡蘿,是我,艾薇
I gotta get out of here.
我得離開這
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time, I'm not coming back.
這一次,我不會再回來了
We all like to think
我們都傾向于認為
that we're in the driver's seat of our own lives.
命運掌握在自己手中
But the truth is,
但事實上
the idea that we can control our fate is an illusion.
人定勝天只是幻覺
You can choose the most loyal friends,
你可以選擇忠誠的朋友
the dream job...
夢想的工作
the truest love.
最真摯的愛情
There's been an accident.
出了個意外
How bad?
情況有多糟
You know I wouldn't take a risk like this if it wasn't serious.
如果不嚴重我也不會冒這種險
I had no choice.
我沒有別的選擇
Okay, Jack. I'll get on the next plane.
好,杰克,我坐下一班航班趕過去
You'll meet us there?
你在那等我們?
Of course. Thank you, Diana.
當然,謝謝你,戴安娜
It's not me you should thank.
你該謝的不是我
But at the end of the day, out fate is decided for us.
但是最終,一切都是命中注定
All we can do is hope we have the strength to cope
我們能做的只是祈禱自己足夠強大
with the hands she deals us.
來應對命運的各種挑戰