Not sure, maybe.
不知道,大概吧。
So what's stopping you? So what if Arthur finds out?
那為什么猶豫?亞瑟發現了又如何?
I don't expect you to understand. Try me.
我說了你也不理解。 試試看。
One day Arthur will be a great king,
終有一日亞瑟會成為一代明君,
but he needs my help, and if anyone ever found out about my powers, I'd have to leave Camelot for good.
但他需要我的幫助,然而一旦有人發現了我的能力,我將不得不永遠地離開卡梅洛特。
Are you telling me you'd rather keep your magic a secret for Arthur's sake than you'd just protect your friends and family?
你是不是想告訴我你寧愿為了亞瑟守住你會魔法的秘密而不保護你的朋友和家人?
I won't be about to teach you everything there is to know about fighting with a sword,
我教不了你們所有有關劍術的東西,
but you can learn the basics, the stance, how to parry a blow, how to land your own.
但是你們可以學基礎的,準備姿勢,如何格擋,如何進攻。
On my count, one, two, three, four.
跟著我的數做,一,二,三,四。
Now you may have to watch for the feint, so keep your feet moving and only stay in range long enough to land your blow.
現在你們需要注意一些假動作,雙腳要保持移動留下足夠進攻的距離就不要再靠近。
Again. one, two, three, four...one, two, three, four...
再來。一,二,三,四......一,二,三,四......
There's no way they're gonna be able to hold Kanen off.
照他們這樣絕不可能阻止卡南。