Why are they making fun of you?
她們為什么笑你
My shoes fell apart.
我的鞋底掉了
Oh, did they? But we glued them back together.
是嗎 不是用膠水粘過了嗎
Mmm. They fell apart again?
嗯 又掉了
All right, we can get you a new pair of shoes.
給你買雙新鞋吧
We don't have the money.
可我們沒有錢
Don't you worry about that, we can get you a new pair of shoes.
錢你不用操心 我會給你買新鞋的
Okay.
好
One of the girls heard about what happened at the food bank.
有個女同學聽說食品救濟處的事了
And they're saying things to you about that, are they?
她們說閑話了 對嗎
We'll get it sorted, don't you worry.
我會解決的 你別擔心
D'you wanna sleep here with me?
想跟我一起睡嗎
Yeah? All right, babe, roll over then. Tuck in.
躺過來寶貝 把被子掖好
That's it. Roll right over. I'll tuck you in.
躺過來 我給你掖被子
Good girl.
乖孩子
Hello?
喂
Hello, is that Ivan?
喂 是埃文嗎
It is, yeah. Who's that?
我是 請問是哪位
It's, it's Katie, the girl at the supermarket.
我是凱蒂 超市里見過
You gave me... You gave me your phone number.
你給了我電話號碼
Okay, I remember you.
哦 我記得你
Yeah, I was, erm... I was ringing about the work that you were talking about.
我是想問問你說的那份工作