Not good enough, Sheila?
還是不達標嗎 希拉
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to refer you to a decision maker for a possible sanction for four weeks.
我要把你的情況反映給決策者 并可能對你進行為期四周的處罰
Your payment will be frozen.
你的收入將被凍結
You may be entitled to Hardship Allowance if you apply.
您可以申請特困補貼
Do you understand?
您明白嗎
And if you are sanctioned, you must continue to look for work and sign on.
處罰期間 您必須繼續找工作
If you don't, you may be sanctioned again.
如不遵守 將再次受到處罰
And it's likely to be for thirteen weeks on the second occasion, and thereafter.
兩次或以上的制裁期限可達十三周
And likely to be the maximum of up to three years.
上限可達三年
Would you like me to write you a referral to a food bank?
需要我給你寫去食品救助站的介紹信嗎
Dan, you're not leaving, are you?
丹 你不會要搬走了吧
Aye, I'm off to the Bahamas.
我要去巴哈馬度假了
Nah, I'm just sick of the old stuff. I need a change.
就是看膩了這些老家具 換換口味
Are you okay, Dan?
你沒事吧 丹
I'm fine, son.
我沒事
You don't look okay.
你臉色不太好
No, really, I'm fine.
我沒事 真的