Do you have any children?
你們有孩子嗎
I'd have loved that, Daisy. No.
我很想要孩子 但事與愿違
Do you miss her? Dais.
你想她嗎 黛西
It's okay.
沒關系的
She was crazy.
她有精神疾病
Hard work.
照料她很累
But I loved her to bits.
但我還是全心全意地愛她
I'm lost without her, really.
她走了 我的生活也迷失了
There you go, pet. Oh, thank you.
喝點茶吧 哦 謝謝
That must have been hard for you, Dan.
一定很辛苦吧
I mean, did you look after her right till the end?
她生前是你一直在照顧她嗎
Well, you know, I thought it'd be a relief when she passed away.
我以為她的去世對我是個解脫
Cos it was difficult to go into work, you know, when she was ill.
因為她的病 耽誤了很多工作
And after you've been looking after somebody for so long...
但我照顧了她那么長時間
It seems to take over your life, you know.
她似乎已占據我全部的生活
Yeah, and you forget your own. Huh.
是啊 你會忘記自己的生活 嗯
Well she was lucky to have you.
身邊有你 她很幸運
Daisy's dad, I thought was something really special.
我以為黛西的爸爸是真命天子
He turned out not to be.
但他并不是
Me mum tried to warn me about it, but I was eighteen, so I didn't listen.
我當時只有十八歲 沒有聽從媽媽的勸阻
And then I did the same thing with Dylan's dad.
在迪倫的爸爸身上又重蹈覆轍
You're a young lass, you got your whole life ahead of you.
你很年輕 人生還長著呢
And when you get back to those books, you'll be flying.
等你重回校園 就是一片新的天地