You haven't given us a row about leaving the rubbish out.
你最近都不催我們倒垃圾了
I'm okay, China, really.
我沒事 老中 真的
If you need anything, Dan, let me know.
需要幫忙就告訴我 丹
Absolutely anything.
啥事都行
I mean it, Dan, anything.
我說真的 有事就說話
I know, son.
知道了 孩子
Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty, a hundred.
二十 四十 六十 八十 一百
Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty, two hundred.
二十 四十 六十 八十 兩百
All right?
行嗎
Aye, fair enough.
好 可以了
Anything else I can help you with?
還有什么要賣的嗎
No, that's it.
沒有了
What about these?
這些工具呢
Good quality hand tools.
質量不錯
Nae chance. I'll be ganning back to work soon enough.
絕對不賣 我很快就要回去工作了
Well, the offer's there.
要是想賣了就找我
Now these look nice. How much d'you want?
這個挺好看的 怎么賣
They're not for sale, mate.
這個不賣
Give us a ring if you change your mind. See you now.
改變主意了就給我打電話 再見
What are you doing?
寶貝 你怎么了
Oh, you're freezing.
哎呀 你都凍壞了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Well, erm, the girls at school are making fun of me.
今天學校里的女同學都在笑我