So this is the work of a sorcerer?
所以這是巫師的杰作?
Powerful magic can haunt the grief and rage of a mental soul and make it live again.
強大的魔法讓死去的靈魂充滿悲傷和仇恨讓它復活。
How do we stop him?
我們怎么才能阻止?
We can't, because it's not alive. No mortal weapon can kill it.
阻止不了,因為它不是活物。凡間武器不能滅他。
Surely there must be something.
肯定有什么能制伏他的。
Nothing can stop it until it has achieved what it came for.
沒有什么能攔得住他,直到他達到目的才會停止。
And what's that? Revenge.
那是什么目的?復仇。
To Camlot? What does that mean for Sire Pellinor?
血洗卡梅洛特城?那佩里諾騎士怎么辦?
I'm afraid it doesn't look good.
我擔心他必定會出事情的。
I will revoke the challenge.
我要撤銷這次挑戰。
No. The Knight's Code must be upheld. That's what you told me.
不必了。騎士法典必須要遵循。你是這么教我的。
This is different.
但這次情況不同。
This challenges has been lay down...
這次挑戰我必須接受......
You're crowned prince.
你已經加冕了。
There cannot be one rule for me and one for all of the rest.
王子與庶民一致守法。
I forbid you to fight.
我禁止你去決斗。
You want me to prove that I'm worthy of the throne. I can't do that if I am being a coward.
你想讓我證明我值得你托付王位。我不能這么膽小如鼠。
No, Arthur, this will be your death!
不,亞瑟,你這是自尋死路。
I'm sorry that you have so little faith in me, father. Arthur.
你對我這么沒有信心,我很難過,父王。亞瑟。
You're right. I wish I wasn't.
你說的對。我真希望我是錯的。
If Arthur fights that thing he'll die.
亞瑟和那東西決斗會沒命的。
He's Camelot strongest warrior. If anyone can defeat it, he can.
他是卡梅洛特城最強的勇士。如果說有人能戰勝它的話,那就是亞瑟了。
You said yourself no mortal weapon can kill it. There is a need to find a way to defeat the wraith ourselves.
你說過沒有凡間的武器能殺他。我們該去尋找別的辦法滅了這死靈。
How do you propose to do that?
你想怎么做?