You've never fought in mortal combat before, it's different. It's not like the training I've been giving you. Yeah, I know.
想來這樣的戰斗你沒經歷過,區別太大。這不會像給你的訓練那么簡單。是 我知道。
Listen to me, the problem is we've neven seen him fight, you have to quickly get the measure of him.
聽著,問題是我們從沒見過他的招式,你得盡快適應他的戰法。
But I have the same advantage, he's never seen me fight.
我的優勢也一樣啊,他也沒見過我的招式。
True. You've watched me. Yes. And?
沒錯。你看過我打斗的。是啊。怎么樣?
And I know no one braver. Remember, all it takes to kill a man is one wally blow.
沒有比你更勇敢的人了。記住,只需一擊致命足以殺死對方。
The lady Morgana asked me to give you this token. She wishes you to wear it for luck.
茉嘉娜小姐讓我來給你這飾物。她愿你戴上之后有交好運。
You can thank her. And tell her I shall wear it with pride. But I won't need luck.
請幫我轉達謝意。告訴她我會很榮幸地戴上。不過我不需要運氣。
Why did you stop me?
你為什么阻止我?
I have to give our knights the chance to prove themselves.
我得給我們的騎士展示自己的機會。
Have you seen how the stranger fights? !
你看到那個陌生人戰斗的樣子了嗎?!
And Sir Pellinor is more than a match for him.
佩里諾和他不相上下。
He's not recovered from the wounds he suffered at Othanden.
他在奧爾薩登受了傷現在還沒好呢。
I can't help that.
我也沒辦法。
So you send him to his death?
這么說你要把他送上黃泉?
It was his choice to take up the gauntlet. I'm not to blame.
撿起鐵手套是他自己的選擇。不應該責備我。