You are, I can see you in the face.
我沒有。你有,從你臉上能看出。
Their souls are very clean, of course I'm proud of them.
他們靈魂純潔,我當然為他們驕傲。
Have you ever seen this Black Knight before?
以前見過這位黑騎士嗎?
I don't believe, sir.
我想應該沒有。
Didn't recognize his crest? Crest?
沒認出他的冠飾?冠飾?
Which house is it?
他是哪兒的?
I'm not sure, I didn't see that clearly.
不知道,沒看清。
Yeah, he's not someone you'll forget in a hurry, is he? No.
看上去不像容易被淡忘的人,是吧?是的。
So you don't recognize him from around here?
那你看他也不是這附近的人?
Doesn't seem likely.
我看不像。
Then what's he doing here?
那他到這兒來干嘛?
Merlin, your faith in my old seeing knowledge is both touching and wholly misplaced.
梅林,你對我這雙老眼的信賴真讓人感動,不過你肯定是信錯了地方。
Maybe if you've finished your work, you could go to bed and leave me to finish mine.
要是忙完了就去睡覺,別打擾我做事。
Okay, I'm going. Gaius. Merlin.
好,我這就走。蓋烏斯。梅林。
Do you think Ow ain can beat him?
你覺得歐文能贏嗎?
We'll find out soon enough.
我們馬上就會知道。
He shouldn't have picked up the gauntlet.
他不該拾起鐵手套。
So put an end to this.
那就取消決斗。
The chanllenge has been taken, the fight can not be stopped.
挑戰已經被接受,決斗無可避免。
Then fight in his place.
那你就代他出戰。
I can't. Why not?
不行。為什么?
Owain picked up the gauntlet, Owain is the one who must fight, that's the knight's code. He knew that.
歐文拾起了鐵手套,歐文就必須親自去戰斗,這是騎士法典的規定。他明白這點。
But it's a fight to the death. I know.
但這會是一場殊死較量。我知道。