Are you sure we should be doing this?
你確定我們應該這么做嗎?
You're not scared, are you?
你沒怕,對嗎?
No, old crips. You've seen dead anywhere else?
沒有,老瘸子。你見過死人么?
I smell a gust of wind. We should have brought a torch.
怎么突然一陣風吹過。早知道我們應該拿火炬的。
Handy? Yes. What are we looking for?
自制了一個?是的。我們要找什么?
Bring your torch over here.
把你的火炬照到那。
We're breaking into someone's grave?
我們闖入別人的墓地了?
We're too late. I think someone has already broken out.
太晚了。他破石而出了。
Tristan de Bois was the brother of Ygraine, Uther's wife.
特里斯坦.德布阿是烏瑟妻子伊格雷恩的兄弟。
Arthur's mother?
亞瑟的母親?
Ygraine died in child birth. He blamed Uther and came to the gates of Camelot and challenged him to single combat.
伊格雷恩在生亞瑟的時候離開人世了。他認為這是烏瑟的錯,所以只身來到卡梅洛特城向烏瑟挑戰一對一。
Uther won. But in his dying breath Tristan cursed Camlot to one day suffer his return. I thought it was a rambling from a dying man.
烏瑟贏了。但特里斯坦在臨死之前下咒終有一天卡梅洛特城會迎來復仇。我以為這是臨死者的胡話。
Men don't just rise up from the dead though, no matter how angry they are.
不管一個人有多少怨恨都不可能復活。
It's my guess we're dealing with a wraith. A wraith?
我猜要對付的是個亡靈。亡靈?
The spirit of a dead man conjured from grave.
一個死人的靈魂從墳墓里被召喚出來。