Then you must tell him who the knight is. No.
那你就告訴他那騎士到底是誰。不。
You cannot hide the truth forever.
不能永遠掩蓋真相。
I am the King! You will not tell me what I can and can not do.
我才是國王!不用你來告訴我該怎么做。
It is your choice, Sire. You tell him, or let him go to his death.
陛下,由你決定。你告訴他真相還是讓他去送死。
No one but you or I will ever know the secret of Arthur's birth.
除了你我之外,沒人知道亞瑟誕生的秘密。
The boy is of age, he should know.
他長大了,該知道真相了。
Never. You made an oath. I warned you not to break it.
永遠不行。你曾發過誓。我警告你別違背誓言。
Very well, Sire. Leave me.
是,陛下。退下吧。
Merlin, you know that coversation we had about knocking...
梅林,我們上次討論的關于敲門......
You have to pull out.
你必須退出。
And why is that?
為什么?
Because he'll kill you.
因為他會殺了你。
Why does everyone think that?
為什么每一個人都這么想?
Because they're right. Just pull out. You've the crowned prince. No one wants to see you die of some stupid challenge.
因為他們是對的。退出吧。你已經是王子了。大家都不希望你因為無聊的挑戰而去送死。
I am not a coward.
我不是懦夫。