I know that. I stood there and watch you overcome every fear you've ever faced.
我知道。我就站在一旁看著你克服種種困難。
That's what's required of me.
這是我的責任所在。
You are more than that. You're not merely a warrior. You're a prince, a future king.
你的責任遠不止于此,你不僅是戰士。你是王子,未來的國王。
You've proved your courage. But you must prove your wisdom.
你已經證明了自己的英勇。還要證明自己的智慧。
I'm not backing down.
我才不會退縮。
Please, Authur. Listen to me. This is no ordinary knight. Look at him. He doesn't eat, he does't sleep.
求你了,亞瑟。聽我說。他不是普通的騎士??纯此?。不吃也不睡。
He just stands there in complete silence. Doesn't that tell you something?
只是沉默地站在那里。難道你沒感覺到什么嗎?
No one is unbeatable.
沒有人無敵。
If you fight him, you'll die.
若你和他對戰,必死無疑。
I'm not listening to his.
我不想聽這些。
I'm trying to warn you Arthur.
我只是想提醒你,亞瑟。
And I am trying to warn you Merlin.
我也要提醒你,梅林。
I should've known.
我早該想到的。
This is more than I’d hope for, Uthur. Soon Arthur will be slain. You'll have to sent him to his death.
我可不指望你會想到,烏瑟。亞瑟馬上就會被殺。你將為他送別。
Haven't you tired of revenge?
冤冤相報你不累嗎?