I have read of such thing in the ancient chronicles.
我在一本古老的編年史上看到過類似的記載。
Really? What did they say?
真的?那上面怎么說的?
Several fables speak of ancient swords...That can kill the dead?
傳說中的一些上古利劍......能殺了已死之人?
The sword the fable speak of could destroy everything, alive or dead.
傳說中的劍能毀了任何事物,無論生死。
Can you show me one of these fables?
你能給我看看其中一本寓言書嗎?
Be think I'm...Yes.
讓我想想...好的。
I'm sort of in a hurry.
我有點急。
Yes, you young people always are.
是啊,現在的年輕人都是急性子。
This is the Chronicle of Beltain. Now then. Here we are.
這是貝爾騰的編年史書。然后。有了。
Sir Marhaus looked upon the great sword, forgetten in the dragon's breath and found it passing good.
馬爾豪斯爵士尋找遺落在龍之棲息地的神劍,發現它完好如初。
What did you say?
你剛剛說什么?
Sir Marhaus...No, no, no. Not about him. The dragon.
馬爾豪斯爵士...不不不,不是關于他的。龍。
The great sword, forgetten in the dragon's breath and found it passing good.
遺落在龍之棲息地的神劍,完好如初。
Merlin what are you doing here? I come to ask you a favor. Yes?
梅林,深夜到訪有何貴干?我有一事相求。何事?