Haven't you? You began this war. When you throw me from the court and slaughtered all of my kind.
那你呢?戰爭是你挑起的。你把我趕出宮廷殺光了我的同類。
You bought it on yourself. You practised evil.
你們是自找的。你們學習黑魔法。
I was your friend, Uthur. You welcomed me here.
我曾是你的朋友,烏瑟。你歡迎我來的。
You betrayed that friendship.
是你背叛了我們的友誼。
I did what you asked. I used the magic you're so despised to give your barren wife the son you craved.
我只是照你希望的做。我用你一直以來鄙視的魔法使你不孕的妻子懷上了你夢寐以求的兒子。
Don't ever speak of her in that way. She was my heart. My soul. And you took her from me.
不準你這么說她。她是我的最愛。我的靈魂所在。是你把她從我身邊帶走了。
She died giving birth to your son. It was not my choice. That is the law of magic.
她為了孕育你的兒子而死。這不是我選擇的。這是魔法的定律。
To creat a life, there had to be a death. The balance of world had to be repaid.
創造出一個生命就必須帶走一個生命。世界的守恒必須被尊重。
You knew it would kill her.
你早知道這樣她會死。
No, you're wrong. If I had forseen her death and the terrible retribution you will seek. I would never have granted your wish.
不,我不知道。如果我能預見她的死亡和你對我的報復。我決不會滿足你的愿望。
I wish you hadn't.
我真希望你沒有。