I will take it to my grave.
誓死守言。
You have always been a good friend, despite my temper.
盡管我脾氣爆裂,你一直是我的摯友。
I always thought that would be the death of you.
我以為脾氣是你的致命弱點。
I have one other favour to ask.
我還有一個請求。
My father's been saving this, he's always said it was the best sword he's ever made.
父親一直保存著這個,說這是他所打造的最好的劍。
It's perfect.
太完美了。
He'll kill me if he finds I've taken it.
如果他發現我拿走了我就糟了。
He will understand. You did it for Arthur.
他會明白你這樣做是為了救亞瑟。
I knew you were proud of him really.
我知道你很是為他感到驕傲。
I wouldn't drink it for pleasure.
平時我絕不會拿這東西喝著玩。
Why don't you sit down for a moment.
不如坐下休息片刻。
Mind you, if you forget about the taste, the after effect is pleasurable. Just lie down.
提醒一下,雖然很難喝,但感覺不錯。躺下吧。
It's for Arthur.
那是為亞瑟準備的。
He won't be needing it today I will be taking Arthur's place.
他今天不需要這個。我代他出戰。