So why bury a useless knife?
那為什么把一把無用的刀埋起來
Oh, I wouldn't say it was useless.
它可不是無用的
It still cuts through flesh rather nicely.
它還是能很好地刺穿肉體
It's about time you answering some questions, sunshine.
該你回答問題了 帥哥
Why the theatrics? Why didn't you just come to me?
為什么要演戲 為什么不直接找我
I needed you to work for it.
我需要你努力爭取
I needed you to want it so bad you would ignore what your eyes were seeing.
我需要勾起你愛子心切之心這才會忽視了眼前的真相
Do I even look like him at all?
我跟他有半點相像嗎
How do you know about this knife?
你怎么知道這把刀的
I hear things.
道聽途說
No one here knows about this knife.
這里沒人知道這把刀
No one here remembers.
這里沒人有記憶
And yet you do.
而你有
You're from there, aren't you?
你是從那兒來的 是嗎
From my world.
從我的世界而來
The fact that you're asking the question means you know the answer.
你這么問說明你知道答案
Well, now that that's settled...
既然這事了結了
How about my other question?
我還有個問題
Who told you about me and the knife?
誰告訴你我和這刀的事情
A little fairy.
一個小仙女
Why did you want it?
你為什么想得到它
If you know who I am, then you know who I am.
如果你知道我是誰 那你就該了解我
The chances of you surviving this little encounter are pretty slim.
我們狹路相逢 你能活下去的幾率非常小
So why take the risk?
為什么還要冒險
Because I'll die anyway.
因為我反正要死了