Congratulations, Sheriff Swan.
恭喜你 斯旺警長
There's about to be a big break in your case.
你的案子將有重大突破
You just got yourself a confession.
有人來主動向你認罪
But I want you to listen to the whole explanation so you understand why this happened.
但是我希望你能聽完全部解釋 你就會理解前因后果
Oh, I'll hang on every word you say. Sidney, you can come in now.
我會牢記你說的每個字 西德尼 你現在可以進來了
Tell her what you told me.
把你跟我說的話講給她聽
It was me.
是我
I confess.
我坦白
I abducted Kathryn and I held her in the basement of an abandoned summer home by the lake.
我劫持了凱思琳 把她關在湖邊一所廢棄的避暑別墅的地下室里
I bribed a lab tech to get me the heart from the hospital, and I used that same person to doctor the lab results.
我賄賂實驗室的技術員幫我從醫院搞來了心臟 然后再借那人之手篡改了實驗室報告
And the other thing.
還有一件事
I borrowed some skeleton keys from Regina and... planted the knife in your apartment.
我借了瑞金娜的萬能鑰匙把刀放進你們公寓
My keys.
我的鑰匙
Can't help but feel personally violated about that part.
這事真讓我不禁覺得受到了侵犯
I am supposed to believe you did this for why now?
憑什么要我相信這些是你做的
I was gonna find her after the conviction, be a hero, then get the inside track on the biggest story to ever hit this town.
拿到本鎮最勁爆事件的內幕消息 我本想在定罪后找到她 做個英雄
I'd get my job back.
我就能回去工作
Plus a novel and a movie, and I don't know. It sounds crazy now.
還能出小說 拍電影 我也不知道 現在說起來覺得很瘋狂
I don't know about crazy, but false, yes, false as hell.
我不知道這算不算瘋狂 但絕對是彌天大謊
I have maps to where the house is.
我有去那別墅的地圖
You'll find chains in the basement, lots of fingerprints, I'm sure hers and mine.
你會在地下室里找到鎖鏈 肯定有許多指紋 她的和我的
But I didn't hurt her.
但是我沒傷害她