No one...
沒人
is getting through that.
能闖過這道門
When are you installing the torture chamber?
你什么時候再搞個刑訊室
You don't like it? I call it medieval chic.
你們不喜歡嗎 我管這個叫中世紀范兒
I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps Regina and her skeleton keys out.
我不管是什么范兒 能防住瑞金娜和她的萬能鑰匙就行
You're pretty handy for a writer.
作為作家 你手太巧了
Where'd you learn how to do all this?
你從哪學來的這一手
Wood shop. Eighth grade.
木工工廠 八年級的時候
Oh, speaking of school, have to get going.
提到學校 我得趕緊去了
Um, are you sure you're ready to go back?
你確定你準備好回去了嗎
After a stint behind bars, how tough can a room full of fourth graders be?
我連監獄都蹲過了 還怕一屋子四年級學生嗎
Besides, aren't you the one we need to be worried about?
再說了 我們該擔心的人是你吧
Me? Why?
我 怎么說
You did threaten to take Henry away from Regina.
你威脅說要把亨利從瑞金娜身邊奪走
Oh, that wasn't a threat.
那不是威脅
I'm hiring Mr. Gold to help build a case against her.
我雇了戈登先生準備跟她對薄公堂
She tried to frame you for murder.
她想陷害你謀殺啊
But you do know what happens if you win? Yeah.
但是你知道如果你贏了會怎樣吧 我知道
And you're ready?
你準備好了嗎
To be his mom? Yeah.
做他的母親 是的
Code red. Code red.
緊急情況 緊急情況
Hey, Henry. What's going on?
亨利 怎么了
Meet me at Granny's. It's an Operation Cobra emergency.
外婆家見 眼鏡蛇行動出現緊急情況
I'm on my way.
立刻出發