That's a lie.
說謊
We don't do that. A lie.
我們從不說謊 說謊
You will never make it to that world.
你永遠也到不了那個世界
Oh, I'll find a way.
我會找到辦法的
There must be other paths.
一定還有其他途徑
A realmjumper? A timeturner? No.
國度穿越者 扭轉時間者 不行
A mage? There is no
魔法師 沒有其他
A curse? No.
詛咒 當然不行
Ah! So it is a curse.
這么說還能用詛咒
Of course you would think of a curse instead of a blessing.
你當然會想到詛咒而不是祈禱
Your magic is limited by its own rotten core, Rumplestiltskin.
你的魔法受其邪惡的本質所限 朗普斯金
Anyway, it can't be done, not without a great price.
再說 這也無法實現 那是需要付出巨大代價的
I've already paid a great price.
我已經付出了巨大的代價
So you'd be willing to sacrifice this world for the next?
那你愿犧牲這個世界以換取另一個嗎
Because that's how great the price is.
因為這就是巨大的代價
Well, what do you think?
你覺得呢
Well, then I'll comfort myself knowing that such a curse is beyond your abilities.
那我就安慰自己這個詛咒是你力所不能及的
Oh, for now, but I've got all the time in the world.
現在不行 但我有的是時間
I will do nothing else.
我會一心赴在這一件事上
I will love nothing else.
我不會愛其他人
I will find a way.
我會找到辦法
You took my son, but I will get him back.
你奪走了我兒子 但是我會找回他的
I didn't take your son.
我沒有奪走你的兒子
You took my son, but I will get him back!
你奪走了我的兒子 但是我會找回他的
You drove him away.
是你逼走他的
I will find him!
我會找到他的
I will find him!
我會找到他的
I will find him.
我會找到他的