Destroy it, the way I know you always wanted to.
毀了它 我知道你一直想這么做
I found you, and I don't need it anymore.
我找到了你 我就不再需要它了
I chose it once.
我曾經選擇了它
Now I choose you.
現在我選擇你
It's remarkable.
真不可思議
By the power of the darkness, I command thee... Dark one.
以黑暗的力量 我命令你 黑暗者
You're trying to control me.
你想控制我
I command thee, Dark one!
我命令你 黑暗者
You're not my son.
你不是我兒子
You're not Baelfire.
你不是比爾菲
Papa, why would you say that?
爸爸 你為什么那么說
I'm just trying to use your power to help us. Enough!
我是想用你的力量幫助我們 夠了
It's over, Booth, or whoever you are.
別裝了 布茲 不管你是誰
My son would never try to use me, and he would know that this knife cannot harness any magic in this world
我兒子永遠不會想要利用我 他也該知道這把刀無法駕馭這個世界的任何魔法
because there is no magic in this world.
因為這個世界沒有魔法
That's why he chose this place.
所以他才選擇了這里
He didn't want me... dabbling.
他不想讓我再施魔法