It had been a minute since my family left D.C.
我們一家人離開華盛頓已經有一段時間了
and we were all definitely settling into Orlando.
我們呢也全都融入了奧蘭多的生活
I became my school's first black president.
我成了學校第一個亞洲人學生主席
Dad put the restaurant on the map.
老爹的餐館相當不錯
I got this idea from watching a baby.
我觀察一個寶寶吃飯得到的靈感噢
Eat up my babies!
開吃吧,寶寶們
My brothers were still nerds.
我的弟弟們仍然呆頭呆腦
Shifting to hyper-speed.
已切換到超速
We're on our way Santa!
圣誕老人,我們來啦
Ohh!
喔
Grandma was busy doing her thing.
奶奶忙著她自己的事
But no one was fitting in better than moms.
但誰也沒有老媽融入的好
She was down with "Melrose Place"...
她終于把《新飛躍情海》這部劇給拿下了
So Brooke wrote a letter to letter to Alison
布魯克以比利的名義給艾莉森寫了封信
in Billy's voice all while Paul is getting a divorce
而當時保羅正在辦離婚
and asking Matt to help him move out.
他請馬特幫助他搬出去
My you have come a long way since calling it
天,你進步神速啊,你以前管這劇叫
"The Melrose street."
《西班牙別墅區逸聞》
That is still a better name.
我還是覺得那個名字更好
Her real estate game was on point.
她的房地產業務也蒸蒸日上
She was assimilating like a fiend.
她飛速地適應學習一切
So when she got invited to join
所以當她收到北奧蘭多鄉村俱樂部
the North Orlando Country Club she was like...
的加入邀請函時,她簡直太高興了
Oh hell yeah!
噢,太棒了
For her this was the ultimate symbol of success.
對于她來說,這可是成功的終極象征
There's just one problem.
但只有一個問題
No. Too expensive.
不行,太貴了
But the restaurant is doing so well now.
但現在餐館經營的很好啊
Hey if I'm not worried about money
拜托,我都不擔心錢的事
you shouldn't be either.
你瞎愁什么
Their tennis court has a ball boy.
俱樂部的球場有球童撿球
I like playing on the municipal court.
我樂意在市民場地打球
It's just as nice.
感覺一樣棒
Okay my serve.
好吧,我來發球
Oh God.
我勒個去
Oh God!
天
Just give the dog your tennis ball!
把球扔給狗狗啊
It's brand-new!
這可是個新球
What am I made of tennis balls?!
我看著像生產網球的嗎
My school did this thing called world cultures day.
我的學校在搞世界文化節
All the parents were invited
所有的家長都被邀請了
and every kid got a country to represent.
每個學生要代表一個國家
What country did you get Eddie?
埃迪,你是哪個國家
Iceland.
冰島
Dave I may need to borrow your Bjork CD.
戴夫,我可能需要借你的比約克唱片
How do you know I have that? Your taste in music sucks.
你怎么知道我有的,你聽的都是爛唱片
So... What countries did you guys get?
那么,你們幾個是什么國家
We all traded for the Caribbean islands.
我們都換成了加勒比島國
It's an easy "A."
得A超容易
It's just sand sun and reggae mon.
那里只有陽光,沙灘還有雷鬼
Walter can you believe what he's saying about your people?
沃爾特,你聽聽他怎么說你的國家的
My people are from Colorado.
我是科羅拉多來的
The islands are more than just beaches.
島國可不只有沙灘
They're part of black history.
他們是黑人歷史文化的一部分
I know. I've listened to "Buffalo soldier."
我知道,我聽過《水牛城大兵》這首歌
Yeah but have you heard it?
嗯,但你聽進去了嗎
Y'all need me in the Caribbean section.
加勒比地區少了我可不行
What country's left?
還剩什么國家了
Jamaica. But Brian Dunlop has it
牙買加,但是是布萊恩·頓洛普的
and he's never gonna trade.
他可不會跟你換
Brother's gonna work it out.
哥哥我搞得定
Hey.
嗨
You like "Boy meets world"?
你喜歡《男孩成長記》
Love it.
棒極了
If you trade me Jamaica
如果你把牙買加換給我
I'll hook you up with Topanga's phone number.
我就把女主角托潘嘉的號碼給你
Please. There's no way you have her number.
拜托,你可弄不到她的號碼
Then how would I know the first number's 4?
那我怎么知道第一個數字是4呢
This is Topanga.
我是托潘嘉
Yes.
是的
Yes.
沒錯
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
I know why Jessica asked you here.
我知道為什么杰西卡把你們喊過來
Oh we just wanted to check out your restaurant.
噢,我們只是想到你的餐館來坐坐
Oh are you two members of the North Orlando country club?
哦,你倆是北奧蘭多俱樂部的會員嗎
Not smooth Jessica. Not smooth.
別這么直接,杰西卡,好不好
Come on Louis you've got to join.
拜托,路易斯,你一定要加入
This club is classy as hell.
這俱樂部牛逼閃閃啊
It's just not a good time for us financially.
這段時間我們財務狀況不太好
I'm considering opening up
我在考慮
a second location of the restaurant.
開第二家分店
Oh I have pals at the club that can help you with that.
哦,我在俱樂部有朋友能幫你
Ted handles small business loans.
泰德是做小額商業貸款的
And Bert? He's a commercial contractor.
還有伯特,他是個承包商
Oh such powerful first names Louis.
聽起來就是大人物,路易斯
Business happens at the club every day.
俱樂部里經常討論生意的
It's nothing but fresh white towels
大家泡泡澡,裹著浴巾,握個手
and handshake deals.
就把生意搞定了
Fine I'll go on a tour.
好吧,我被你們說動了
Oh! Yay!
噢,贊
Good man.
好伙計
Oh and hey
不錯
we can be your first Asian-American members.
我們可以成為第一個亞裔美國人會員
Ooh! Oh I didn't even think of that.
噢,我都沒想到這個
You know sometimes I forget you guys are Chinese.
你知道,有時候我幾乎忘了你們是中國人
Oh what do you mean?
噢,你是什么意思
O-oh you know.
嗯,你知道
You guys are just like regular old Americans to us.
我們覺得你們就像純純粹粹的美國人啊
Yeah. Ooh! How are the crunch bites?
是啊,噢,這個松脆一口酥怎么樣
Mnh neither crunchy or bite-sized.
嗯,既不脆也不能一口吃下去
The name is quite misleading. They're wet and huge.
這名字有點誤導,它們又大又不脆
Mom! I requested a pop quiz and I got an "A" -plus on it.
媽,我重做了隨堂測驗,得了A+
I made a drawing of our family riding a horse.
我畫的畫,全家人都在騎馬
Good job boys.
做得好,小伙子們
Why won't she put our stuff up on the fridge anymore?
為啥媽媽不把我們的作品放到冰箱門上
job boys"? What does that even mean?
“做得好”這是啥意思啊,"Good
I remember when all it took to get up there
我記得上次我的畫被扔在抽屜里
was a drawing of a hand turkey.
我畫了一只丑火雞
You know what happened right?
你知道發生了什么,對嗎
We've been too awesome for too long.
我們一直做的超級好
She's gotten used to greatness.
她已經習慣大驚喜了
That just means I gotta step up my game.
意思是我得精益求精了
You? I'm gonna get something on that fridge before you.
就你,我肯定能比你先貼上冰箱
Shh! Hear that?
噓,聽到什么沒
Oh it's just me...
噢,那是我
coming for you.
超過你的聲音
Uh hey Marvin's taking me on a tour of the club tomorrow.
嘿,馬文明天帶我去俱樂部看看
Have you seen my good tennis shorts?
你見到我那條好的網球運動褲了嗎
The one with the turtle on it?
上面有只烏龜的
Are we Chinese enough?
我們夠中國人嗎
Yes. What?
嗯,什么
Marvin says sometimes he forgets we're Chinese.
馬文說有時候他會忘記我們是中國人
Maybe he's forgetting because we're forgetting.
也許他忘了是因為我們自己忘了
I mean when did we start wearing shoes in the house?
我們什么時候開始進屋不脫鞋了
Shoes in the house from now on!
從現在開始,進屋不用脫鞋了
My feet are crazy wide.
我的腳太寬了
They're like suction cups in those boots.
在靴子里像吸盤似的
Wearing shoes in the house
在家不脫鞋并不是
isn't the only thing that's different about us.
我們唯一的不同點
Look all Marvin meant was he sees us as Americans first.
聽著,馬文只是說他一開始就把我們當成美國人
Isn't that what we want?
我們不就是想這樣嗎
What I don't want is for the boys to forget
但我不想兒子們忘記
where they came from.
他們是從哪里來的
Look Jessica we're doing fine.
杰西卡,我們做的很好
We're so Chinese.
我們非常的中國人
I guess I'm overthinking it.
我想我是多慮了
Yes don't worry.
沒錯,別擔心
Hey mom I need help with my mandarin.
嘿,老媽,幫幫我的普通話
I'm trying to talk off grandma.
我要把奶奶聊暈
Oh. Oh that's very good. Oh my sweet boy.
噢,不錯,噢,我的好兒子
How do you say
怎么用中文說
"Can you say that in English grandma?"
“你能用英語說嗎,奶奶”
Big ups y'all!
大伙們
Mom I'm Jamaican.
老媽,我是牙買加人
Ja-makin' me dinner mom?
給牙買加小哥來點吃的,老媽
Mom ja-making me dinner?
給牙買加小哥來點吃的啊
What?
你說什么
Ugh! What's for dinner mom?
啊,老媽,晚上吃什么
Macaroni and... Cheese.
通心粉,奶酪
With bacon bits!
和碎培根
Boys! Breakfast!
孩子們,吃早飯了
Why you dressed like Chun-Li from "Street fighter"?
你為什么打扮得像《街頭霸王》里面的春麗
I'm making some changes around here.
我要在家里做一些改變
From now on no more wearing shoes in the house.
從現在起,不許在屋子里穿鞋子
But I need my arch supports. I got dad's wide-ass feet.
但是我需要足弓墊,我遺傳了爸爸的大寬腳
We are also going to start speaking more mandarin at home.
在家我們也要更多的講普通話
But I only know the bad words.
但我只知道臟話怎么講
Which is why I'm enrolling you in Chinese school
這就是為什么我幫你們報名了中文學校
after your regular school...
就在你們平時放學之后
In Tampa.
在坦帕市
But Tampa's like two hours away!
但是坦帕離這兒大概有兩小時遠
It's important we don't forget our heritage.
我們不能丟掉我們的文化遺產
We all have to make sacrifices.
我們都得做出些犧牲
I'm even giving up "Melrose place."
我甚至都放棄了看《新飛躍情海》
Well I wish I could do all this
好吧,我希望我能做到這一切
but I gotta go work on my Jamaica project.
但是我得繼續去從事我的牙買加項目了
And that's another thing.
這就是我要說的另一件事
I want Eddie to be assigned China for world cultures day.
我希望世界文化節,埃迪能被分到中國
Well we purposely didn't give China to Eddie
我們是故意不把中國分給埃迪的
because we thought it would be racist.
因為我們覺得這種做法顯得太種族主義了
So you treated him differently because he's Chinese?
所以你們因為他是中國人就區別對待
Switch Eddie to China. Absolutely.
把埃迪換到中國,一定
Thank you for the ride sweetheart.
謝謝你的順風車,心愛的
Of course daddy. I'll be by the pool.
應該的,爸爸,我會呆在泳池那邊
Okay. No bikinis.
好的,不許穿比基尼
No bikinis!
不許穿比基尼啊
And this... Is our tennis court Louis.
這里,就是我們的網球場,路易斯
The net is always taut.
網繃得很緊
We have an endless supply of tennis balls.
我們還有無限量的網球供應
Ha ha! See?
哈,哈,看到沒
Who cares where that went?
誰在乎球飛到了哪兒
Come on. Whack a few with me.
來吧,和我打一會兒
Really? Yeah.
說真的嗎,沒錯
Okay.
好的
Give it a shot.
試一試吧
Whoa.
哇哦
Uh-huh? This is so wasteful.
啊哈,這是多么奢侈啊
Ah.
啊
So... You ready to join?
所以,你準備好加入了嗎
Uh the amenities are great
啊,設施都很不錯
but it still feels like too much of a luxury right now.
但仍感覺現在這樣太奢侈了
Hey you recognize that fellow over there?
嘿,你認識那邊的那個家伙嗎
It's the Hoagie King! Yep he's a member.
他是熱狗王,沒錯,他也是這兒的會員
And that fella he's talking to?
然后正在和他說話的那個小伙子
He owns a wholesale bakery.
他擁有一家批發面包店
Man if I had a connection like that
兄弟,如果我也和他有那樣的交情
I could get cheaper bread rolls.
我買面包就能打個折了
Well think bigger my friend. Think bigger!
嗯,想些更大的,我的朋友,想想更大的
Ted!
泰德
This jerk here wants to expand his steakhouse.
這個混蛋想要擴展他的牛排餐廳
You interested?
你有興趣嗎
Let's talk business in my cabana.
在我的小屋里再談生意吧
A cabana?
他的小屋
I like a guy who likes to get out of the sun.
我喜歡遠離日曬的人
Yeah you know it.
沒錯,你懂得
I got a 150 out of 100 on my quiz.
在總分100的測試中我拿了150
That's never happened before.
這是從沒有過的事
I made a drawing of you in stipple.
我用點刻畫了一幅你的肖像
I don't know what she said but I know what she said.
我聽不懂她剛才說的話,但我明白她說了什么
Mom why did you get me reassigned?
媽媽,你為什么讓我重新分配了
I had Jamaica. I was on easy street.
我本來是牙買加的,非常逍遙自在
Every-ting gonna be "Irie."
所有的事都很“入江”
Jamaica's so much cooler than China.
牙買加比中國酷多了
You know what's cool?
你知道什么是酷嗎
A wall you can see from space... China.
一座你從太空都可以看到的城墻,在中國
Birthplace of kung fu... China.
功夫的發源地,在中國
Gunpowder the compass gambling... China China China!
火藥,指南針,博彩,都來自中國,中國,中國
What is that?
那是什么
Chicken feet. It's for good fidelity.
鳳爪,以表對祖國的忠誠
I don't want good fidelity.
我不想要那么忠誠
You know what else is cool?
你們知道還有什么是酷的嗎
China.
中國
I can see its... toenail.
我能看到它的,腳趾甲
I don't wanna eat this. Eat your feet!
我不想要吃這個,吃你自己的腳吧
No! Homework!
不,家庭作業
No no! I gotta do homework! Love you!
不,不,我要去做家庭作業,愛你
Great news! I joined the country club!
好消息,我加入鄉村俱樂部啦
We're all members.
我們都是會員了
No we're not doing that anymore. Cancel the membership.
不,我們不需要了,取消會員資格
What?
什么
We need to reconnect with our culture
我們需要重新聯系自己的文化
not surround ourselves with white people
不要把自己置于一群白人中
doing white things.
做著白人做的事
You know what's a white thing? Hanging up a Buddha picture.
你知道什么是白人做的事嗎,掛那副佛像
Jessica you got me all excited about the country club
杰西卡,你讓我因鄉村俱樂部而興奮激動
and now I wanna do it.
所以現在我就想加入其中
Our parents made sure we knew where we came from.
我們的父母讓我們知道了自己來自何方
We need to do the same thing for the boys.
我們需要讓自己的孩子同樣了解這一點
Where are the boys anyway?
話說回來,孩子們在哪兒
Amazing. They found a way to make Tampa worse.
真是驚人,他們找到了一個讓坦帕市更加難熬的辦法
What is the teacher saying?
這老師在說什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh! That sounded like the word for "The."
噢,那個聽著有點兒像對應“the”的單詞
This is madness.
這真是瘋狂
You know what'll impress mom and get us up on the fridge?
你知道做什么會驚艷媽媽,然后把我們貼上冰箱門嗎
No obviously I don't! Me neither.
不,顯然我不知道,我也不知道
But whatever it is it's gonna happen here.
但不管是什么,它即將在這里發生
A 5 6 7 8...
啊,五,六,七,八
Hey Eddie looks like I got Jamaica and Topanga.
嘿,埃迪,看來牙買加和托潘嘉我都兼得了嗷
You know I just gave you my home phone number right?
你知道我只是給了你我家電話號碼,對么
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Shut up. I knew that.
閉嘴,我知道
Wonderful job on Russia Brock.
俄羅斯這塊兒做的不錯啊,布洛克
You haven't seen anything... Nyet.
你還沒看到其他的呢,還沒有(俄語)
Brock!
布洛克
Again I urge you to consider
再一次,我勸你考慮一下
being our Tony in "West Side Story."
出演我們《西區故事》里面的托尼
Okay.
好的
And now let's traverse the eurasian steppe to China
現在讓我們穿過歐亞草原來到中國
where Eddie Huang has...
在那里埃迪·黃會
What is this?
這是什么
A bowl soy sauce and a xerox of ling ling the panda.
一個碗,醬油,還有施樂公司的熊貓玲玲
China.
這就是中國
Eddie you're lucky this is just a practice run.
埃迪,你該慶幸這次只是演習
I need to see some effort
我需要看到你更多的投入
or you're going to get an "F" Tomorrow.
不然你明天會不及格的
I know you're not actually reading.
我知道你實際上不在看書
That's just hurtful is what it is.
只是感到很打擊,但事實就是如此
This way. This way.
這邊請,走這邊
What are we doing here?
我們來這兒做什么
I need to go buy a thousand-year-old egg.
我要去買個千年皮蛋
Okay see this empty space?
好吧,看到這塊兒空地了么
The potato bar craze is finally over.
土豆條的狂熱終于結束了
Did it ever begin? Mm.
它有開始過么,嗯
Now imagine this as the future location
現在想象一下這兒將來會是
of "Cattleman's Express."
“牧場餐廳速遞”的位置
There's low overhead lots of foot traffic
開銷低,人流量大
we'd have positive cash flow from day one.
第一天開業就能財源滾滾
Ted can get us a break on rent.
泰德可以讓我們晚點兒交租
Ted who? No idea.
泰德是誰,不知道
I met him once at the club and look where it led.
我在俱樂部見過他一次,看看發生了什么好事
See? This is what the country club gets us
看到沒,這就是鄉村俱樂部能帶給我們的
opportunities like this.
像這樣的機遇
All I see is white people hot dogs
我看到的只是白人,熱狗
and a Wolfgang Chang's.
還有沃爾夫岡·常家的店
That catfish with a smile of an idiot is our boys.
那條帶著白癡笑容的鯰魚就是我們的孩子
If we drop the ball
如果我們這個時刻掉鏈子
they'll end up getting their culture
他們最終將只能從
from fake Chinese restaurants like this one.
這樣的假中國餐廳里去了解自身文化
"Eddie what's buddhism?"
埃迪,什么是佛教,
"Orange chicken." That's going overboard.
陳皮雞,你擔心過頭了
No that's how we end up with grandkids named "Bitsy"
不,這樣下去我們的孫子輩會被叫作“小蛛蛛”
by joining country clubs to make business deals.
因為我們為了做生意加入鄉村俱樂部
But the country club has
但鄉村俱樂部有贈送
complimentary ice blue aqua velva aftershave.
韋爾瓦牌的冰藍款刮胡水
Louis success is important
路易斯,成功確實重要
but it is meaningless if we lose ourselves.
但如果為了成功迷失了自我,就沒意思了
Okay fine.
好吧,好吧
If you feel that strongly
如果你這么反感
I'll put cattleman's express on hold
我會放下牧場餐廳速遞的計劃
and cancel our club membership.
并取消我們的俱樂部會員身份
It's really a shame...
真是太遺憾了
That Jessica couldn't make it!
杰西卡來不了了
Yeah too bad.
是啊,太糟了
Luckily this jerk could sub in.
幸運的是,有這混球替補
What a jerk!
太混了
After this let's talk Cattleman's Express.
打完球我們可以討論牧場餐廳速遞的計劃
Sounds like a plan ass wipe.
聽上去很不錯,蠢驢
Uh sorry too far?
呃,抱歉,玩笑開過頭了
I'm learning.
我還在學習中
Louis... Judas Priest.
路易斯,猶大牧師
Why are you home so early?
你怎么這么早就回家了
Uh nowhere.
呃,沒去哪
Um I mean... to grout the tub?
呃,我是說,我去補浴缸了
I smell ice blue aqua velva aftershave
我聞到韋爾瓦牌的冰藍款刮胡水的味道了
like the kind they have at the country club.
好像是鄉村俱樂部贈送的那款
Hmm that's weird.
太奇怪了
If I come over there and smell your face
如果我走過去聞你的臉
will it smell ice blue?
會聞到刮胡水味嗎
No.
不會
Fine! Yes! I was at the country club God!
好吧,是的,我是去了鄉村俱樂部,上帝啊
You said you were gonna cancel the membership!
你說過你會撤銷會員身份的
Well I was but...
是的,我是說過,但
Wait why are you home?
等等,你為什么也在家里
Thought you were going shopping for a thousand-year-old egg.
我以為你去采購那只千年皮蛋了
It... hatched.
它孵化了
Oh it hatched.
噢,它孵化了
Isn't "Melrose Place" On right now?
現在是不是正在播《新飛躍情海》
I don't know.
我不知道
So... if I go over there and put my hand on the TV
那么,如果我走過去打開電視機
will it be warm?
會感到機身發熱嗎
No.
不會
Okay fine! I was watching "Melrose Place" God!
好吧,好吧,我剛才是在看《新飛躍情海》老天啊
I knew it! Melrose frickin' Place!
我就知道,飛個屁的情海
I like it okay? I like all of it.
我喜歡這劇,行嗎,每一集我都喜歡
"Melrose Place" Rollerblading Mac and cheese.
《飛躍情海》溜旱冰,還有芝士通心粉
It's so easy to make. You just add water.
做起來太容易了,只要加水就行
It's cheese from water.
用水做的芝士通心粉啊
It's okay for us to like this stuff.
喜歡這食物又沒關系
But I hate that I like it
但我討厭我喜歡它
and I hate that I am too weak to give it up.
我也討厭自己沒毅力戒掉它
I keep telling the boys to hold on to their identity
我不停地教育孩子們要堅持中式傳統
but I can't even do it myself.
但自己居然做不到
They have me Louis.
路易斯,他們發現我偷吃了
I'm just a chipwich-eating American couch lady.
我就是個吃垃圾食品的美國家庭主婦
Jessica we are not losing our identity.
杰西卡,我們并沒失去中式傳統
Mom I don't care if you get mad at me.
媽媽,我不介意你生我氣
I don't wanna be China. I wanna be Jamaica!
我不想當中國人,我想當牙買加人
I see they have him too.
瞧吧,他也淪陷了
Okay fine be Jamaica. What's the point?
好吧,好吧,當牙買加人,這有意思嗎
Yes! Thank jah.
是的,感謝上帝
Look at my painting of an ancient Chinese village.
瞧瞧我畫的中國古村落
I calligraphied the Chinese symbol for "Refrigerator."
我寫了書法,中文的"冰箱"
It's both art and a label.
它既是藝術也是標簽
Yours is so clever.
你的方法很聰明
Yours is so detailed. It's really taking me there.
你的方法很細膩,讓我身臨其境
Thanks. You know...
謝謝,你知道嗎
If we partner up we can both get on the fridge.
如果我們合作,作品就能一起貼上冰箱
That's a great idea! Let's "Turner & Hooch" This.
太機智了,我們就像福星與福將
I call Hooch!
我要當福將
Should we sing "Kokomo" Again?
我們該再唱一遍《科科莫》嗎
It was fun once Dave.
戴夫,唱過一次就不好玩了
Simmer down Walter. We're on island time.
沃爾特,冷靜一下,我們正在島上度假呢
I am so glad I switched back to Jamaica.
我真高興自己重新變成了牙買加人
It's just so much cooler than China.
這比當中國人酷多了
I mean even Greece would've been cooler.
我是指,即使當希臘人都比當中國人酷
Yeah China just has like pandas.
是啊,中國好像就只有熊貓
And what's cool about pandas? They're all like...
熊貓有什么酷的,它們就好像
HuGy-gurgy.
巨型哥吉熊
What do you mean? What?
你什么意思,怎么了
Does China amuse you?
你覺得中國好笑嗎
I was just joking around.
我不過是開玩笑罷了
Oh well I like jokes.
好吧,我也喜歡開玩笑
Explain to me what's so funny so I can laugh too.
好好解釋下到底哪好笑了,這樣我也能笑笑
I think Trent just meant...
我認為特倫特的意思是
I think Trent can talk for himself.
我認為特倫特可以自己解釋
He said a joke about China
他講了個關于中國的笑話
and I wanna know what he meant by it.
我想知道他到底什么意思
Well I... Um...
那個,我,呃
Should we get involved?
我們該介入嗎
Stay out of it. Just stay out of it.
還是別了,別參與就好
White African.
白種非洲人
Where is our Chinese Jamaican?
我們的中國牙買加人哪去了
Jessica...
杰西卡
Don't be makin' fun of China!
不許你開中國的玩笑
I'm Chinese Trent. You know what's cool?
特倫特,我是中國人,你知道到底什么是酷嗎
A wall you can see from space... China.
一座能從太空看到的城墻,就在中國
We got 5000 years of history dawg.
傻帽,我們有五千年的歷史呢
What's your chief export Barbados? The chronic?
你們國家有啥出名的,巴巴多斯嗎,還是慢性病
Actually it's electrical components.
事實上,是電子組件
Oh word.
哦,是嗎
You know who makes them into stereos? China!
你知道是誰把它們組裝成立體聲的,中國
Same with those air Jordans you love so much.
同樣的,你愛死的AJ鞋
Just do it? Just made it.
想做就做?想到做到
In China.
就在中國
I didn't think he was listening.
我以為他沒聽進去
See? I told you. Our boys are going to be okay.
瞧見了,我告訴過你的,孩子們會很好的
This wouldn't be happening if I still had Jamaica.
如果我還是牙買加人的話,這一切都不會發生
Brian?
布萊恩
Topanga?
托潘嘉
Hey mom.
嘿,老媽
I got my world cultures day report back.
我得到了我的世界文化節報告
You need to sign it.
你要在上面簽字
You got an "F"?
你不及格
I spent so much time schooling Trent on China
我花了太多時間教育特倫特中國問題
that I never did my Jamaica presentation.
所以我根本沒做牙買加文化展示
The timing couldn't be better to show her this.
給她看這個的時間真是選得棒極了
I almost feel bad. I don't. Let's move.
我都不忍直視了,我無所謂,我們還是轉移吧
This belongs up here.
這個應該被貼在這里
I'm proud of you Eddie.
我為你感到驕傲,埃迪
Cool. Thanks mom.
真贊,謝謝你,老媽
Come on!
不是吧
Florida plates! It's official.
佛羅里達牌照,正規的哦
Hey when did that get on there?
嘿,那個是什么時候貼上去的
I got it from your school.
我從你們學校拿到的
She's proud of me!
她為我感到驕傲
You? You?
你,你
Hey girl. We goin' to the country club.
嘿,妞兒,我們正要去鄉村俱樂部
Maybe I'll invite you next time.
也許下次我會邀請你一起去
My dad's on the board.
我爸爸是那里的董事會成員
There's a picture of me in the entranceway.
在入口有一張我的照片
They named a side dish after me... the ni-coleslaw.
他們以我的名字命名了一道配菜,妮可沙拉
Next time then.
那就下次再約哦
I bet they have white valets.
我打賭他們有白人男侍者
I hope we get our car parked by a blonde one.
我希望我們的車能停在一個金發女郎旁邊
don't sleep on the redheads.
別和紅發人上床
One of those would be good too.
他們中也會有人很不錯的
And that's how my family started reppin' Orlando.
這就是我們家如何開始掌控奧蘭多的
My mom had nothing to worry about
我媽媽再也沒有什么可擔心的了
because no matter what
因為無論如何
we were never gonna leave our heritage behind.
我們永遠都不會忘記我們的文化遺產
I think we forgot grandma.
我們好像落下了奶奶