日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 初來乍到 > 初來乍到第一季 > 正文

初來乍到第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 迷信

來源:可可英語 編輯:Vicki ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Well Thursdays are open house day

這樣,周四呢是我們的開放參觀日
and on Fridays we do happy hour after work.
周五下班了我們有員工聚會
Do we get paid for that? No!
可以領薪水嗎,想得美
It's an opportunity to get to know your co-workers better.
利用這個機會,可以對同事更加了解一些
Mm. Pass.
嗯,沒興趣
That is why I hired you. You are always negotiating.
那就是為啥我雇你啦,你總是得理不饒人
And now we can be a team instead of competitors.
現在我們可以目標一致對外,而不是互相撕逼
Oh like those chipmunks. I am Alvin.
噢,像西游記里那些蜘蛛精似的,姐可是觀音菩薩!
Okay.
好吧
Here is the first property I need you to sell.
這是你的第一份活兒,替姐把它賣了
A condo?
公寓
Ashley give me something good. I can sell anything.
阿什利,給我點大項目,我什么都能賣
Well if you want a challenge... the Allen house.
嗯哼,要做大的,艾倫家的房子你試試
The Allen house?
艾倫家的房子
No one ever goes in. No one ever comes out.
從沒人敢進去,也沒人能出來
Well that makes sense if no one ever goes in.
廢話,沒人進去怎么有人出來
We've had the Allen house on the market for years
艾倫家的房子好多年了都沒賣得出去
and nobody's been able to sell it.
沒人能把它賣掉
It has a rodent problem.
小動物把房子都快咬壞了
It's pet-friendly.
適合寵物居住
The roof has a hole. Skylight.
屋頂有個洞需要修補,仰望星空吧
There was a brutal murder there.
還發生過殘忍的謀殺案
So statistically another murder is unlikely.
統計學上來說,它比任何房子都安全了
Okay great.
算你狠
Here you go.
是你的了
The address is 44 west 44th street.
地址是,西區44號街44號樓
Aw hell no!
神馬,沒搞錯吧
W-what's wrong?
啥事不對
Well in the Chinese culture the number 4 is bad luck.
在中國文化里,4這個數字可不好
On account it's pronounced si
因為它的發音是si
which sounds like the Chinese word for "Death" Se.
跟中文的“死”發音相似
The garbage man is right.
清潔工說的很對
Promote him to garbage boss.
給他升職吧,清潔部老大如何
Can you please come in here?
拜托你能不能進來
I don't want to be in the same room as that flier.
我可不想跟那張不吉利的傳單待在一間屋子里
My mom wasn't trying to be around any bad luck.
我老媽不想跟任何不吉利沾上半點關系
That's why she banned all the number 4s in the house.
所以她禁止家里出現任何“4”
What time is it?
現在幾點鐘
Quarter to "H."
還差一刻鐘就一個小時了
It's just "Forbes" Magazine.
只不過是《福布斯》雜志
It's too close.
發音太接近了
Yay! I'm 3!
耶,我三歲啦
I'm second 3!
我三加一歲啦
Fours aren't so bad. There's four ninja turtles.
四也沒那么糟糕啦,忍者神龜就有四個啊
You mean those karate frogs who eat pizza in a sewer?
你說的那些在下水道吃披薩的空手道青蛙
That seems bad.
看起來就很糟糕
Emery don't even try.
埃默里,我勸你根本別試了
Mom is crazy superstitious.
老媽就是超級迷信
You know that Stevie Wonder song "Superstition"?
你聽說過史提夫·汪達的歌《迷信》嗎
She won't listen to it
她聽都不愿意聽
because she thinks that's what made him blind.
因為她覺得就是這歌讓他失明的
I am not crazy superstitious.
我才不是超級迷信
You know who's crazy superstitious? Grandma.
你們知道誰最迷信嗎,奶奶
She won't face north.
她從來不臉朝北
She thinks jade wards off evil spirits.
她相信玉能擋掉邪靈
And have you seen her room?
你們沒看見她屋里啥樣嗎
Hmm.
You have to be patient with grandma.
你們要對奶奶耐心點
Every generation gets less and less superstitious
下一代總要比上一代少迷信一點點的啦
just like how they get less and less racist.
就像種族歧視也是一點點變少一樣
Well me avoiding that number has kept this family protected.
我避諱那個數字才很好地保護了咱們家
Sure but didn't you tell your boss you can sell anything?
當然,但你不是跟你的老板說你啥都能賣嗎
Yes but it's not about my ability...
是啊,但這與我的能力無關
Besides the extra money wouldn't hurt.
再說了,錢總是多多益善的
The restaurant's been a little slow lately
餐館最近有點不景氣
so I was thinking about getting a mechanical bull
我在想著弄頭大鐵牛到餐廳里
to steer in the crowds.
來掌控民心
Did you get it?
你聽懂了嗎
Yes. It's hilarious.
當然,超級好笑
I don't have to laugh to think it's funny.
它好笑我也不一定要笑啊
Oh okay.
好吧
Who wants the latest 2Pac?
誰想要圖派克最新的唱片
Dubbed straight from the radio.
從廣播上新鮮錄制的哦
5 bucks makes it happen.
只要五刀
I'll give you $3.
三刀如何
Yo is this a farmers market?
喲,你當這是農貿市場嗎
Am I selling squash?
我是賣菜的嗎
Get outta here haggle-puss!
你還想還價,一邊涼快去
Are you selling bootleg cds?
你是在賣盜版碟嗎
You know I was.
你知道我在干什么
You didn't lie to me. I like that.
小子你沒跟我扯謊,不錯
Eddie Huang right?
你是叫埃迪·黃對吧
You're that new teacher with the ponytail.
你是那個扎馬尾辮的新老師
Ray. Yeah they... they make me put it back.
我叫雷,關于我的馬尾辮,他們叫我扎后面去
And I'm not a teacher. I'm a counselor.
我也不是個老師,我是個顧問
Friendship is my curriculum.
我的項目是“友誼”
Does that mean I'm not gonna get detention?
是不意味著我不用被留堂了
Eddie I'm not about punishment.
埃迪,我不想懲罰你
But I am about you channeling that hustle
但我想讓你把賣碟片的小聰明
into something more positive
放到更有意義的地方去
like student council.
比如說,學生自治會
You'll get one free period every day.
你每天都能有自由活動的時間
Really?
真的
And you'll get to show celebrity visitors
你還可以接待到學校來的
around the school.
名人來訪者
Like Shaq.
像大鯊魚
Well I was gonna say McGruff
呃,我想說的是邁克格拉夫(偵探卡通狗)
or the helping hand from hamburger helper
或者漢堡好幫手(食品品牌)的幫手
but if Shaq visits
但如果大鯊魚來訪的話
uh sure.
當然由你接待
Think about it Eddie.
想想吧,艾迪
Look into your third eye.
尋找你的第三只眼
My...
我的
butthole?
屁眼
No! No. No no. No no. No! No! No.
不,不,不,不,不是
Uh... It's like an inner peace thing.
呃,更像是一種內在平靜的東西
You know what? It's cool. Just... Forget it.
要不這樣,就當我沒說過
This is so big.
這里真大
How many bedrooms?
幾間臥室來著
Between three and five!
3和5之間的那個數字
Are you going to come inside?
你不進來嗎
No. I'm good here! I don't want to crowd you.
不,我在這里就行了,我不想擠著你們
Oh thank you.
哦,多謝
I really appreciate your laid-back attitude.
我真的很喜歡你不緊逼的態度
I have to go yell through the back window.
我得換個方向去后窗喊話
Don't go inside that house.
不準進那個房子
We don't want the bad energy to get on us
我可不想壞東西上身
especially you Eddie.
特別是你,埃迪
Don't forget to check out the spacious walk-in closets!
記得看看寬敞的步入式衣櫥
So are you really gonna run for class president?
你真的要競選班長
Yeah man. Shaq and a free period?
當然了伙計,大鯊魚和自由時間
Which I've already started calling "Naps 101."
我已經給我的自由時間起名字了“101小睡時間”
Naps 101!
101小睡時間
Like dalmatians but with naps!
跟101斑點狗似的
I think you've got a good shot.
我覺得你很有優勢
You got an everyman's husky build
你身體強壯
and a middle class background so people can relate to you.
還有中產階級背景,同學們能指望你
Man people don't think about that.
拜托,他們才不這么想
All they care about is a cool slogan.
他們只在意誰的口號響亮
And I got a dope one.
我有一個超酷的
Oh God! Naps 101!
噢拜托別是“小睡101”
Oh man you killed me with that Eddie.
拜托,埃迪,你要笑屎我了
I'm starting to think about it. Here I go again!
我已經在設想效果了,哈哈哈哈哈
"This Hoo-wang can make it right"?
王大牛啥事都能辦
It's pronounced wong.
是“黃”
And it's a play on "Wrong."
這是對“錯”的惡搞啊
All day with this.
一整天都這樣
Cool. Chocolate dreidels.
棒,巧克力陀羅棒
Phillip Goldstein for president!
給菲利普·戈德斯坦競選主席投上一票
Choose the chosen one!
我志在必得
Play a free game of "Street fighter"
來玩免費的街頭戰士
and vote for Brock.
投票給布洛克
Don't leave your ballot blanka.
不要浪費你的選票
Vote for Trent!
給特倫特投一票
Scottie Pippen?!
斯科蒂·皮蓬
My dad is his accountant.
我爸爸是他的會計
Who wants a free pair of airs?
誰想免費得到一雙球鞋
Air Jordans? No man.
飛人喬丹嗎,不
I got something even better.
我有更好的
Air Pippens.
飛人皮蓬
Andrew wants those. What?! I do not!
安德魯想要,什么,我才不想要呢
Mom I don't wanna eat! Eating is lame!
媽媽,我不要吃飯,殘廢才要吃飯
Sounds like you got a big appetite for fun!
聽起來你的胃口都留給游戲了嘛
Finnegan. Which is why here...
芬尼根,這就是為什么
At the Golden Saddle
在金鞍飯店
we just opened up our kids corral!
我們開設了兒童專區
I hate this guy.
我討厭這個家伙
We have all the latest games
這里有所有的最新游戲
like...
比如說
And...
還有
Oh water squirt.
哦,水槍大戰
So bring the whole family down to the Golden Saddle.
所以一家大小都來金鞍飯店吧
'Cause just like the food
因為就像這里的食物一樣
the fun is well done.
這里的娛樂項目也一樣優秀
God the budget on this thing must've been insane.
天哪,這個項目的預算一定大的嚇死人
Louis?
路易斯
I sold it.
我賣出去了
I sold the Allen house!
我把艾倫家的房子賣出去了
Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
恭喜啦,我就知道你行的
Ashley Alexander bought me
阿什利·亞歷山大給我
a bottle of champagne to celebrate.
買了一瓶香檳來慶祝
I took it back to the liquor store
我把它賣給了酒鋪
bought nine snickers and a crystal Pepsi.
買了九條士力架和一瓶水晶百事
Oh.
I'm seeing you through a Pepsi.
我透過一瓶百事可樂在看你
What a day!
多么神奇的一天啊
I told you there was nothing to worry about.
我跟你說過沒什么可擔心的
I already got my commission check.
我已經拿到了傭金支票
Great. We can get that mechanical bull asap
太棒了,我們可以立馬買下那個大鐵牛
and crush the kid corral.
然后重創兒童專區
I'm gonna treat myself to a pedicure done by a white lady.
我要讓白人小妞給我修腳,來犒勞我自己
Oh. That's when you know you've made it.
沒錯,姐就是這么牛
Mm.
Oh no. Oh my God.
哦,不好,天哪
I know. Taxes right?
我知道的,要交稅,是吧
No. Look at this check number.
不,看看支票上的數字
No. No no no no. Don't... don't look at that check number.
不不,不要,不要看上面的數字
Look at all the other numbers.
看看其他的數字
No. Look at the ones after the dollar sign.
不,看那個美元符號后面的數字
The bad luck followed me!
我被厄運纏身了
Louis we can't keep this money.
路易斯,我們不能留著這筆錢
Yes we can. We totally can.
可以,完全可以
No we can't! It's tainted!
不,不能,這筆錢被玷污了
If we keep this something bad is gonna happen to our family.
如果我們留著這筆錢,會有壞事降臨在我們頭上
Please. We need to get rid of this.
求你了,我們需要擺脫它
Okay.
好吧
If that's what you really believe I'll support you.
如果你真這么相信的話,我支持你
This is for the best.
這樣才是最好的
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
For the best.
最好
Hello. I'd like to cash this check please.
你好,我想要兌現這張支票,謝謝
Oh. Is this your grandson?
喔,這是你的孫子嗎
Granddaughter.
是孫女
I'm sorry sir.
先生,對不起
Ma'am.
是女士
Hello. I'd like to cash this check please...
你好,我想兌現這張支票,謝謝
Ma'am?
女士?
Ma'am.
女士
Everyone
大伙兒
meet... Romeo.
認識下,羅密歐
I wish I could. Right girls?
我也希望我能認識他,是吧,妞們
You don't always have to be on Vanessa.
你不必每次都接他茬的,凡妮莎
Check this out.
看這個
Moo.
Uh that's kinda scary.
呃,這有點怪嚇人的
Don't be silly.
別傻了
This is how we're gonna compete with Golden Saddle's kid corral.
這就是我們和金鞍飯店競爭的法寶
They may have water squirt but we have 8 seconds of glory.
他們有水槍大戰,我們有八秒榮光
I had 8 seconds of glory last night. Right girls?
我昨天就經歷了八秒榮光,是吧,妞們
It's the morning Vanessa. Please just stop it.
現在還是早上呢,求你,別說了
Oh. Hey Louis?
噢,嘿,路易斯
Your family's here. What?
你家人來了,什么
We gotta hide Romeo.
我們要把羅密歐藏好
Quick cover him up and don't mention him to Jessica.
快點,把它蓋起來,千萬別跟杰西卡提起
All right. Um here get that tablecloth.
好吧,把那塊桌布拿過來
She doesn't know? But she comes in all the time.
她還不知道嗎,但是她總會進來的
What is your long-term plan?
你的長遠計劃是什么
Well what's your long-term plan Nancy?!
呃,那你的長遠計劃是什么,南茜
You know I wanna hire a detective
你知道我想雇個私家偵探
to find my real mother!
去找我的親生母親的
I...
Hey! What are you guys doing here?
嘿,你們怎么來這兒了
Well I have three open houses today
呃,我今天有三座房子要帶人看
so I was hoping you could look after the boys this afternoon.
我想今天下午你來照看下孩子們
Absolutely. No problem.
當然,沒問題
Thank you for being so understanding
謝謝你理解我
about that commission check.
讓我撕了那張支票
Tonight I'm going to make your favorite pork bone stew.
今晚,我就給你做你最愛的排骨
I wish I... Don't.
我希望我,別說出來
Whatever you're about to say I'm sure it's hilarious.
無論你說什么,我都確定會很搞笑
So people didn't like your slogan?
大家都不喜歡你的競選標語嗎
That doesn't mean you still can't win.
那也不意味著你不會贏啊
I'm up against "Street Fighter" And chocolate tops.
我要和,街頭戰士,還有巧克力,抗爭到底
I'll be lucky if I even beat the Scottie Pippen kid.
如果夠幸運的話,我還會打敗有斯科蒂·皮蓬的那個小屁孩
Evan do you need to go pee?
埃文,你想尿尿嗎
No.
不想
Yes but peeing is so boring
好吧,是想,但是尿尿太無聊了
and I don't want to miss anything.
我不想錯過任何有趣的事
Nothing's gonna happen.
沒啥有趣的事兒
Boomin' onion Mr. President?
主席先生,爆炸洋蔥來了
Dad there's no way I'm gonna win.
爸,我不可能會贏的
Well win or lose we're putting it on your college application
不管是輸是贏,我們都會把它寫在你的大學申請書上的
because you literally have nothing.
因為別的什么你都沒有
It's just "Was born likes lunch ran for president."
就只有,出生日期,喜歡午飯,參加過主席競選
Do you think it'd be gross to dip thiin clam chowder?
你覺得用這個蘸蛤蜊湯會不會很惡心
I'm-a find out.
我是個探索者
Uhh! Moo.
呃,哞
I take a boring pee-pee and I miss everything!
我就上了趟廁所,就什么事都發生了
This is grandma falling out of her wheelchair all over again!
這就像奶奶摔下輪椅的情景重現
What are you complaining about? I'm the one who broke my arm.
你抱怨什么,我才是摔斷手的那個
I'm never missing anything again!
我再也不要錯過任何事了
Evan see how long you can cover your ears.
埃文,我們來看看你能捂住耳朵多長時間
Okay!
好噠
Hey boys we can't let mom know
嘿,小伙子們,我們不能讓媽媽知道
Eddie tripped over the cord of the mechanical bull
埃迪被大鐵牛的電線絆倒了
and broke his arm.
還摔斷了胳膊
I didn't tell her I bought it
我還沒告訴她我買了大鐵牛
and if she finds out she'll be very upset.
如果她知道了,會很生氣的
But why didn't you tell her?
那你為什么不告訴她
Because she's crazy superstitious.
因為她超級迷信
She's gonna think this is related to the Allen house
她會覺得摔斷手和艾倫家的房子有關系
which it's not.
但其實并沒有
So... You're telling us to lie.
這么說,你是要我們撒謊咯
Well sometimes a little white lie is okay
呃,有時候為了一個善意的目的
if it's for a greater good.
一個善意的謊言是可以允許的
For example your mom has those jeans
比如說,你媽媽有幾條
with the zipper that's 6 inches long.
六英寸長的拉鏈牛仔褲
Do I tell her it looks like her body's half crotch?
我有告訴她那些褲子有半個她那么長嗎
No. I say beautiful blue jeans honey."
不,我跟她說,親愛的,這些牛仔褲很好看
The truth would be unnecessary and hurtful.
真相總是傷人的
We just passed the corner
我們剛剛路過一個街口
where my friend J.J. Almost got into that guy's van.
我看見我的朋友JJ差點上了那個人的貨車
And then he tripped on a rug and fell.
然后他被一塊地毯絆倒,摔了一跤
Yeah a little white rug.
嗯,一塊白色小地毯
Emery go to your room.
埃默里,回你自己的房間吧
Well you are lucky you only broke your left arm.
只斷了一條左胳膊算你幸運
You can still do your homework.
你還能做作業
Imagine what he would have broken
想想如果我們兌換了那張支票
if we had cashed that check.
不知道他會把什么給斷了呢
His head! Hmm.
可能是他的腦袋,嗯
I'll go get some white flower oil.
我去拿點白花油
Speed up the healing process.
有助于傷口的愈合
Beautiful blue jeans mom!
牛仔褲真漂亮啊,媽咪
Oh! Nice touch Eddie.
噢,舔得好啊,埃迪
See? A little white lie never hurt anyone.
看見沒,說幾句善意謊話沒什么壞處
So we all ate chocolate dreidels
我們都在吃巧克力陀螺
while Phillip cleared up his stance on Santa.
而菲利普在清理他圣誕老人的站位
He's for him.
他就是主席的料
Hmm.
Hey what happened to your arm?
嘿,你胳膊怎么了
I tripped on a rug.
我在地毯上摔倒了
Huh.
Anyway so I was so amped up on chocolate
不管怎么說,我當時吃巧克力吃得太盡興
that I ran through Scottie Pippen's legs
我從斯科蒂·皮蓬的腿下跑過了
like five times.
差不多,五次的樣子
I'm definitely voting for Trent.
我絕逼支持特倫特
Yeah
It's just when you throw so many punches
只不過,如果你出了太多拳
it's easy to lose your balance.
就很容易失去平衡
Whoa. Wait. What happened?
哇,等下,發生了什么
Well...
那個嘛
When I came to five high school kids
當我去的時候,五個高中生
were trying to steal our "Street Fighter" Machine.
正要偷走我們的“街頭戰士”
Then what happened?
然后呢
Well when I came to again
呃,我再去的時候
they were giving our mascot Loggy an Indian burn!
他們正在把我們的吉祥物呆萌進行印度式燒烤
Which is especially bad for a log.
這對一個木頭來說相當悲慘啊
Then what happened?
然后呢
When our "Street Fighter" Game
當我們的街頭戰士游戲機
and Loggy's honor are on the line
和呆萌的榮譽命懸一線的時候
I got no problem taking on 16 kids.
我單挑十六個孩子完全沒問題
That's when I pulled out my dad's machete...
所以我拿出了爹地的砍刀
It grazed my arm but I recovered.
不小心擦了一下胳膊,但是很快就恢復了
'Cause I'm Eddie Huang and I'm your street fighter!
因為我是埃迪·黃,我是你們的街頭戰士
It's just me myself and I
我的范兒,我說了算
It's just me myself and I
我的范兒,我說了算
It's just me myself...
我的范兒,我說了
Hail to the chief y'all.
向你們的頭頭致敬,大伙兒
Say hello to the new sixth grade president.
向你們最新的六年級主席打個招呼
I'm the Abe Lincoln of Abe Lincoln middle school!
我就是亞伯拉罕·林肯中學的亞伯拉罕·林肯
Oh!
Looks like our good luck continues.
看起來我們好運不斷啊
Sure does.
那當然
Can I help you?
有什么要幫忙的么
Mrs. Parker from child services.
我是兒童服務中心的帕克女士
I'm here to investigate possible parental neglect in the home.
我來調查一下父母責任疏忽的問題
Oh you want that kid down the street... Dave.
哦,你要找的應該是街尾那小孩,戴夫
He always has a kool-aid mustache.
他嘴上總是留著飲料胡子
Nobody's wiping his face.
沒人幫他擦臉
We're concerned about an injury your son sustained.
我們是來調查您兒子身上的傷
A school employee didn't believe Eddie's story
一位學校員工不相信
about how he broke his arm and it raised a red flag.
埃迪摔斷胳膊的說辭,這引起了我們的注意
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我來晚了
The sun was peeking through the clouds
陽光穿透云層灑落大地
and it was so beautiful I had to stop.
那畫面太美我不敢不看
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I still don't understand why child services was called.
我還是不明白為什么兒童服務中心會來訪
Before we get into it
在我們開始之前
I just wanna say that this...
我想說,這里
is a safe zone.
是一片安全區域
And that's why I brought...
所以我帶來了
the share clam.
分享蛤
If I pass it to you
如果我把它傳給你
share how you're feeling.
你就分享你的感覺
We're hearing conflicting reports
我們聽到有關埃迪斷胳膊
about how Eddie broke his arm.
說辭各不相同
First he said he tripped.
首先,他說他自己摔倒了
Then he got into a fight with a bunch of kids.
然后他和一群小孩兒打起來了
Then he had his dad's machete.
然后他拿了他爸的砍刀
Machete? I don't have a machete.
砍刀,我沒有砍刀
That's a jungle weapon.
那是個叢林武器
Eddie why are you making up all these crazy stories?
埃迪,你為什么瞎編這些瘋狂的故事呢
Well dad said it was okay to tell a lie if it was for good.
呃,老爸說為了善意的目的是可以撒謊的
It was the only way I could win the election.
這是我贏得選舉的唯一途徑
I said a little white lie not this.
我是說一點善意的謊言,可不是這種謊言啊
Now tell these nice people the truth
現在,告訴這些善良的人真相
about how you broke your arm.
你胳膊到底是怎么斷的
Eddie.
埃迪
You were at Cattleman's and you tripped...
你當時在牧場餐廳,然后你摔倒了
On the cord to the new mechanical bull.
摔到了大鐵牛的電線上
No I meant the other truth.
不是,我是說另一個真相
The rug truth. But that's a lie too.
那個地毯真相,但那也是個謊言啊
You're killing me man!
你要毀了我么,孩子
What mechanical bull?
什么大鐵牛
Dad didn't want you to know about it.
老爸不想讓你知道
Louis!
路易斯
Okay clearly this has been a misunderstanding...
好了,很明顯這是個誤會
One of five this month Ray.
這是這個月第五次了,雷
Sometimes a kid throws up.
孩子啊,有時候會嘔吐
It doesn't mean they're getting poisoned.
但不代表他們被下毒了
Twice though? Two throw-ups? No way.
那么兩次呢,嘔吐兩次怎么說,不可能
Wait a minute.
等會
Where did you get the money to buy a mechanical bull?
你買大鐵牛的錢哪兒來的
Who are these people?
這是些什么人
What... on earth...
我,到底
did I miss?
錯過了什么
Okay so I grounded Eddie
好了,埃迪被我禁足了
told him it wasn't okay to lie under any circumstances.
我還教育他任何情況下都不能撒謊
Well who's gonna ground you Louis?
那誰來禁足你呢,路易斯
You're the one who told him it was okay to lie.
是你告訴他撒謊是可以的
For a good reason... to help the restaurant
為了好事可以啊,為了幫助餐廳
which helps our family.
幫助我們的家庭
It was crazy to rip up that check
就為了支票上那幾個4就把它撕碎了
just because it had 4s on it.
簡直就是瘋了啊
Oh it was crazy huh?
哦,很瘋狂,是嘛
Look at all this bad luck we've had since you cashed that check!
看看自從你兌現了那張支票,厄運就不斷
Two woman detectives show up we're fighting
冒出來兩個偵探女人,我們倆吵架
Eddie broke his arm!
埃迪的胳膊也斷了
Those are just random coincidences.
這些都是隨機的巧合啊
His forearm? I don't think so.
他的前臂也是么,我可不這么覺得
Look Jessica
聽著,杰西卡
sometimes bad things just happen
有時候壞事情發生
and there's no explanation for it.
是沒有原因的
Okay fine.
行,好吧
If you think superstitions are nonsense
如果你覺得迷信都是扯淡
take off your jade necklace.
把你的玉項鏈摘下來
My necklace?
我的項鏈么
But I've worn this since I was born.
但是我一出生就戴著了
It's like a birthmark on a chain.
它相當于我串在鏈子上的胎記啊
And this has nothing to do with superstition.
這和迷信沒什么關系啊
Well then it should be no problem to take it off.
那你把它摘下來,應該沒什么問題
Okay.
好的
I'll take it off.
摘就摘咯
Just a necklace. Mm-hmm.
不就是個項鏈么,嗯哼
Not a big deal.
沒什么大不了的
Why is that so loud?
為什么會這么吵
It's hot in here. Wait. Now it's cold.
這里好熱啊,等等,現在又變冷了
What's happening to me?
我這是怎么了
Why am I so...
我為什么這么
G-g-g-give me my jade!
把,把玉還給我
Give me my jade! Okay. Okay.
把玉還給我,好了,好了
Whew!
Oh!
Okay fine.
行了,好吧
I guess superstition is real if you believe in it.
看來迷信就是,信則有,不信則無
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I told Eddie to lie.
我很抱歉,抱歉我教埃迪撒謊
I'll get rid of the bull.
我會把那牛處理掉的
We're gonna have to do a lot more than that.
我們要做的不止這些
We've invited bad luck into our home.
我們已經把厄運請進門了
It's on us. It's on the kids.
它在我們身上,在孩子們身上
I don't know how to fix it.
我不知道該怎么挽救了
I know who does.
我知道誰可以
Mom we need to talk to you.
媽,我們有話要和你說
Huh.
Uh sorry mom. We just really needed to talk to you.
抱歉,媽,我們只是真的有話要和你說
We have invited bad luck into our home
我們把厄運請進了家門
and we need you to get rid of it.
我們需要你幫我們驅除它
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Ah.
"Give me my jade!
把玉還給我
Give me my jade!"
把玉還給我
Hey Eddie.
嘿,埃迪
Any fallout from that whole emotional jam session?
那場情感即興大會有什么效果嗎
What? How are you feeling?
什么,你感覺怎么樣
Oh. Well my parents grounded me for lying.
噢,我爸媽因為我撒謊把我禁足了
At least I'm still president.
但至少我還是主席大人
And I'm psyched for the free period. Naps 101!
而且我為自由時間要激動不已了,小睡時間101
Yeah about that...
是的,內個
apparently that free period is actually
很顯然,自由時間其實是
a "Go to the principal's office and lick envelopes" Period.
“去校長辦公室舔信封”時間
What? Budget cuts.
什么,縮減開支
They need the student body to pitch in.
他們需要學生也貢獻自己的力量
I thought this job was gonna be all about naps and Shaq.
我還以為這份工作是關于打瞌睡和奧尼爾的
Maybe he'd playfully put me on his shoulders
也許他會淘氣地把我舉到他肩膀上
or let me stick both of my feet into one of his shoes.
或者讓我把兩只腳都伸進他的一只鞋子里
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah I'm sorry man.
真的很抱歉,伙計
I'm new here. Apparently this place sucks.
我是新來的,很顯然,這地方遜斃了
I guess it's just our bad luck.
我想這就是我們的厄運
Bad luck.
厄運
So grandma went into the zodiac books
所以奶奶深入研究了黃歷
called up some aunties
召集些三姑六婆
and performed a ritual to take away our bad luck.
要舉行一場儀式來驅除我們的厄運
Is this gonna work?
這真的有用嗎
Shh! Let her concentrate!
噓,讓她集中精神
Wow. These people have some crazy traditions right?
哇哦,這些人的傳統習俗也太夸張了吧
Bananas. Oh!
簡直就是瘋子
Raining salt?
下鹽雨
Too bad it's not raining men!
為什么不下帥哥雨
Ugh!
Right girls?
是吧,妞們
Why'd you make us buy all those garfield mugs for the ceremony?
為什么你要我們去買這些加菲貓杯子來做法
You didn't even use them.
你根本都沒用上
Well I'm glad we all got through that as a family.
我很高興我們一家人一起跨過這道坎
And now we can put this chapter behind...
現在就讓我們放下過去
You are still grounded.
你依舊被禁足
You hard woman!
你這個狠心的女人
Eddie don't call your mother "Woman."
埃迪,不要用女人來稱呼你媽媽
Garfield should have a mug that says "Naps 101."
加菲貓應該要有個“小睡時間101”的杯子
So your company's set up in Delaware
所以你的公司設立在特拉華州
but you live in Florida.
但你住在佛羅里達州
The tax man can't touch you.
稅務人員就碰不到你一根手指頭
That's great.
那真是太好了
You know I'm always looking for a loophole... breakaway!
你知道嗎,我一直在找一個漏洞,突破防守
I did it! I scored on Scottie Pippen.
我做到了,我贏了斯科蒂·皮蓬
I was giving you tax advice bro.
我還在給你納稅建議啊,親
It's not Shaq's shoe
這不是奧尼爾的鞋子
but I guess it'll do.
不過我想應該也塞得進去
Y'all are a rude-ass family.
你們家真是一群粗人
Scottie? Mr. Pippen!
斯科蒂,皮蓬先生
Mr. Pippen! Mr. Pippen!
皮蓬先生,皮蓬先生
I gotta stop drinking water.
我一定不能再喝水了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
voting ['vəutiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 投票 動詞vote的現在分詞形式

聯想記憶
rug [rʌg]

想一想再看

n. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯

 
grounded ['graundid]

想一想再看

adj. [物]接地的;有基礎的 v. 停(ground

 
compete [kəm'pi:t]

想一想再看

vi. 競爭,對抗,比賽

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 應用; 申請; 專心
n. 應用軟件程序

 
tainted ['teintid]

想一想再看

adj. 污染的;感染的

 
curriculum [kə'rikjuləm]

想一想再看

n. 課程,全部課程
curricula(復數

聯想記憶
unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]

想一想再看

adj. 不必要的,多余的

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 四级词汇电子版| 探究事物的本质的读后感想| 地火电视剧38集| 山上的小屋 残雪原文| 美女抽烟的视频| 公主抱的图片| 国家干部电视剧| porn21| 风间由美风间ゆみav| 追捕电影国语版完整版| 狼来了ppt免费下载| 疑云密布 电影| 周记作文| 大甜甜| 瑞斯·伊凡斯| 二年级100个词语| 维罗尼卡| 婷婷sese| (一等奖)班主任经验交流ppt课件| 成年人看的小视频| 抖音充值链接| 中华英雄何润东| 新目标大学英语综合教程2答案| 色女孩影院| 警察英雄| 变形金刚6免费完整版在线观看| 肮脏性感的人| 春娇与志明电影| 播放哪吒| 免费看污视频| 不离不弃 电视剧| 叶静主演的电视剧| 布里奇顿第四季| 戴夫·巴蒂斯塔| 爱妃直播| 春江英雄之秀才遇到兵| 魔界王子免费动漫观看| 新人类男友会触电电视剧免费观看全集 | 乱世佳人电视剧免费观看完整版| 电影《此时此刻》| 仲文你好vlog最新视频|