Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
這是我們的安全主管,卡莉·麥吉森
We are going to Lebanon.
我們要去黎巴嫩
Us?
我們
You, me, some additional security.
對,你,我,再加幾個保鏢
Additional security is what we take to conferences in Geneva.
幾個保鏢只是咱們去日內瓦開會的配備
This is a war zone.
這可是戰區
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
奧托·都靈準備這周晚些時候去看看
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
沒有你的邀請,他不可能安全抵達
Only the council can invite him.
只有議會有資格邀請他
This is really getting old-- the CIA saying I'm a traitor,
這場面太老套了,中情局覺得我是叛徒
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
而你認為我還是中情局的人
I don't want to be in that world.
我不想生活在那個世界里
I want to be here with you and Franny.
我想跟你和弗蘭妮在這里生活
What? He's attacking us.
怎么回事,他在攻擊我們
Who is? What the fuck?
誰,我操了
What? He's in.
怎么了,他進來了
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
關掉系統,關掉,關掉
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
我操,是中情局
1,361 files?
1361份文件
Want to tell me how our classified network
能解釋一下我們的涉密內網
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
從千里之外的因特網被入侵的嗎
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
我今天從一個黑客那里收到封郵件
It describes a completely illegal arrangement
里面透露了德美兩國情報部門
between German and American intelligence.
一項完全非法的協定
Germany's doing an end run around its privacy laws
德方繞開自己的各種隱私法案
by having the U.S. Do the spying for them.
允許美方為其進行監視活動
I want to be sure you understand--
你得明白這一點
you'll get no support.
不會再有支援
You'll be out of the agency.
你不再是局里的人
All you get is that key,
你只有那把鑰匙
your next target in the box
下一個目標在盒子里
and operating money waiting there
等你帶著她死亡的證據回來
when you bring back proof of death.
就可以拿到報酬
Hello.
喂
The council invites Otto During
議會誠摯邀請奧托·都靈
to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest.
訪問阿拉迪亞難民營
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我還真以為已經擺脫這種生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯蘭國極端組織宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里發國,勢力范圍...
redraw the map in the Middle East.
重繪了中東地圖
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
網絡就是戰場
and it's not a matter of...
這不是關乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
愛德華·斯諾登是個懦夫
extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我極其失望的是,俄羅斯政府
would take this step.
將采取這一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
這是違法的,這他媽是違法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了這么多苦,還是什么都改變不了
Is our strategy working?
我們的策略奏效了嗎
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然還說服自己我們能改變世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永遠都無法獲得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
過著逃亡的生活,放棄我女兒嗎
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么過得去
I will fight you forever.
我會跟你抗爭到底
Who's after me?
誰在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了這么多人,你手上沾滿了鮮血
Looks like it's already started.
看來已經開始了
Here we are, ladies and gents.
我們到了,各位
The General Alladia Camp.
阿拉迪亞難民營
Guten Abend.
你好
During Foundation, here to see Colonel Haugen.
都靈基金會,前來會見豪根上校
They're all clear. Send 'em through.
一切正常,放他們過去
Okay.
好的
Park over there.
停在那邊
What about the other meeting--
另一場會面怎么樣
Hezbollah?
跟真主黨的
They contact me. How wasn't specified.
他們會聯系我,具體方式不清楚
I assume they know I'm here.
我猜他們知道我在這里
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Carrie?
卡莉
He's ready.
他準備好了
Colonel Haugen?
豪根上校
Philipp Becker.
菲利普·貝克爾
I handle foreign aid for Otto During.
我負責奧托·圖靈的外援
This is Carrie Mathison, his head of security,
這位是卡莉·麥吉森,他的安全主管
and Mike Brown, whom I think you've met.
這位是麥克·布朗,我想你們已經見過了
Last year with Angelina.
去年跟安吉麗娜一起
And, Ms. Mathison, we spoke on the phone.
麥吉森女士,我們通過電話
Good to meet you in person, Colonel.
很高興見到你本人,上校
All right. Come in.
好了,進來吧
You saw on the road, things are changing fast.
你們也看到街上的情況了,局勢變化很快
How many people are you getting a day?
你們一天能接收多少人
More all the time.
越來越多
Yesterday, it was a thousand, so this is not the best time for a visit.
昨天有一千人,所以現在不是造訪的好時候
The flow of refugees is only going to increase, sir.
難民只會越來越多,先生
You'll need resources, and Mr. During will ensure you get them.
你們需要物資,而圖靈先生會向你們提供
Yeah, and I'm grateful, but why does he need
嗯,我很感激,可是為什么他需要
all the journalists, the TV crew?
這么多的記者和電視團隊
To get the message out.
好把訊息傳出去
The Syrian war is an old story, I'm afraid.
敘利亞戰爭恐怕已經不新鮮了
Yeah.
對
What can you tell me about the security situation?
你能介紹一下這里的安全情況嗎
You mean, is it safe?
你是問這里是否安全嗎
Well...
好吧
this is where we are,
這是我們的所在地
and this is where you are safe.
這一塊是安全區域
Mr. During will need to go farther than that,
圖靈先生需要更加深入營地內部
and so will the press.
媒體也是
He needs to be seen in the camp, not just in a UN compound.
他得出現在難民營,而不僅是維和部隊基地
Well, this is where you're safe.
但待在這里才安全
I'm in a meeting.
我在開會
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
You want to get that message out there, too?
你也想讓那消息傳出去嗎
What message?
什么消息
That your foundation does deals with Hezbollah?
你們的基金會和真主黨做交易
A conversation is not a deal, Colonel.
對話可不是交易,上校
And Mr. During needs to be able to move freely around the camp.
都靈先生必須能在難民營隨意走動
As you wish.
如你所愿
Listen, if things get gnarly...
聽著,如果事情進展不順利
It won't.
不會的
You want to search us? Yes.
你要搜我們的身,是的
Not you.
你不行
It's okay.
沒事的
Salaam Alaikum.
真主保佑你
Alaikum salaam.
真主保佑你
I speak English better than your Arabic.
我的英語比你的阿拉伯語強
The During Foundation is grateful.
都靈基金深表感激
You were CIA.
你以前是中情局特工
I was in the CIA.
我曾經在中情局待過
I'm a private citizen now.
我現在是個普通公民
I was given safe passage by the council.
議會給我簽發了安全通行證
Mr. During was invited here by Commander Al-Amin in Berlin.
都靈先生是應柏林的奧拉民指揮官邀請而來
Al-Amin thinks I can't run my own camp?
奧拉民覺得我管不好我自己的營地
No one's saying that.
沒人這么說
We negotiated a substantial payment
我們答應支付一筆優厚的報酬
for your help in providing security for our visit.
來換取你保障我們來訪期間的安全
What payment? I've seen nothing.
什么報酬,我什么都沒看到
It was transferred to Al-Amin's account.
錢轉入奧拉民的賬戶了
No. Wait.
不,等一下
Please. Just listen to me.
拜托,聽我說
I assure you it'll be worth your time.
我保證這會物有所值
I just need my backpack?
我只是需要我的背包
What is in the backpack?
背包里面有什么
It's $40,000.
四萬美元
For you, Waleed, to use as you see fit.
給你的,瓦利德,隨你怎么用
I know that an agreement made by one Hezbollah commander
我知道與一名真主黨指揮官簽訂的協議
will be honored by another.
對另一名指揮官依然有效
So we have a deal?
所以我們成交嗎
Yes.
是的
But, uh...
但是
What? The camp is overrun.
什么,難民營已經超員了
Every day, it gets worse.
一天比一天糟糕
All kind of scum from across the border:
穿過邊界的各種各樣的人渣
al-Nusra, al-Qaeda, Daesh.
人民陣線,基地組織,伊斯蘭國
What are you saying?
你的意思是
Stay no more than one hour.
只能待一個小時
Even I can't guarantee Mr. During's safety longer than that.
再久即使是我也不能保證都靈先生的安全
Okay. One hour.
可以,一小時
And dominating our program today,
本期節目的焦點話題
as it has dominated headlines across Europe,
是占據歐洲各大報紙頭條
is news of this shocking document
所報道的一份震撼的文件
which suggests German intelligence is working
暗示德國情報局為了繞過
with the CIA to bypass Germany's privacy laws.
德國隱私法案與中情局合作
Our guest is the woman who published the document:
我們的嘉賓就是發布檔案的女士
the dissident American journalist Laura Sutton.
特立獨行的美國記者勞拉·薩頓
Welcome.
歡迎
Thanks. Can I correct one thing right away?
謝謝,我能現在更正一件事嗎
The document doesn't suggest a relationship.
這份檔案并不只是暗示合作關系
It absolutely proves it.
它完全證實了合作關系的存在
It details every aspect of the arrangement, even its budget.
它詳細闡述了各項約定,甚至預算
It's quite shocking.
非常令人震驚
So you're not surprised that the chancellery
所以你一點都不驚訝
is scrambling to distance itself from the affair?
政府在努力和這件事撇清關系
I'm not.
我并不驚訝
But I think your security services have a lot to answer for, too.
但我認為你們的安全部門也擔有很大責任
Plus, I only saw the one document.
此外,我只看到一份檔案
It could just be the tip of the iceberg.
它也許只是冰山一角
Talk about a clusterfuck.
狗操豬,糊涂涂
And there's something else.
還有一件事
The BND's had a team on Laura Sutton
德國聯情局一直有一個小組
ever since she came to Berlin.
在勞拉·薩頓到柏林后對她進行監視
A test?
試探
My source wanted to see what I would do.
我的線人想知道我要做什么
How I would release the information.
我會如何發布這些信息
In fact, if I would release it at all, but I hope...
或者說,我會不會去發布,但我希望
When was this taken?
這是什么時候照的
Same day as the penetration.
網絡入侵的同一天
How can you be sure it's a genuine CIA document?
你如何肯定這是貨真價實的中情局檔案
Let's just say I know it is.
這么說吧,我就是知道
You think Carrie's involved?
你覺得卡莉與這有關
I really can't see it,
我真的不知道
but they do both work for During.
但他們確實都為都靈工作
Do you expect any retaliation from the BND?
你覺得聯情局會打擊報復嗎
I mean, personally?
我的意思是,針對個人的
Oh, yeah, I'm sure they're searching my apartment right now.
當然,我確定他們現在正在搜查我的公寓
That doesn't upset you?
你不會對此感到困擾嗎
Gotten used to it.
已經習慣了
As long as they don't let the cat out.
只要他們不把貓給放出來
annoying people who gets angry
當看到來之不易的權利
whenever they see hard-won rights being ignored or abused.
被忽視或者被濫用,人們會被激怒
I moved here because of the protections
我搬到這里是因為
Germany guarantees its citizens and its guests.
德國對其公民和來訪者的保護措施
You have these laws
你們頒布了這些法律
because you know how bad it can get.
因為你們知道事情有可能變得很糟糕
You've lived it.
你們經歷過
You saw the surveillance state tear society apart,
你們親眼看到國家監控讓社會分崩離析
and you said, "No more."
你們也說了, "不能繼續了"
But it seems your own intelligence agency wasn't listening.
但你們的情報機關看來并沒在意
Now, I'm not a German citizen,
我并非德國公民
but I understand the implications of a covert program like this.
但我明白像這樣的秘密計劃代表著什么
Aimed at skirting national privacy regulations.
目的是回避國家的隱私條例
Germany is by no means the first country to spy on its citizens,
德國絕不是第一個監控自己公民的國家
but the BND was smart about it.
但德國聯情局很聰明
They outsourced the dirty work to the CIA.
他們把臟活外包給了美國中情局
Every paper and TV channel.
所有的報紙,電視
And all over the Web. I told you she would do it.
還有網上全都是,我就說她會做的
Who was the source of the leak?
泄密線人是誰
Was it from inside German intelligence?
是德國情報機構內部的人嗎
I've no idea.
我不知道
All I know is he or she took a big risk to expose this.
我只知道他或她冒了很大風險來揭露這一切
I'm honored they reached out to me,
我很榮幸他們找了我
and I will respect their trust,
我會尊重他們的信任
whatever happens to me.
無論我將面臨什么結果
You hear that?
聽到沒
She's asking for the rest of it.
她在暗示要剩下的東西
She also said she's got cops in her apartment.
她還說了她家有警察
You send that, it'll be intercepted,
你要是發過去,就會被攔截
traced back to us.
他們就會查到我們頭上
She's at the TV station.
她人在電視臺
I'll take it to her.
我帶過去給她
Dude, wait, we should talk about this.
哥們兒,等等,我們得商量商量
Talk about what?
商量什么
Look at her. She's on TV.
你看看她,她在上電視
So?
那又怎樣
So... she's getting rich out of this.
就是說... 她會因此發大財的
Why not us?
我們怎么不自己干
Make money out of sex, Korzy, not information.
用色情錄像賺錢,別想用情報
Information's for free.
情報是免費的
Thought it went really well, so...
我覺得剛才非常好
Yeah. Let's definitely keep in touch.
是啊,咱們一定得保持聯系
Absolutely. You have all my details.
當然,你知道怎么聯系我
Yeah. Let me know if you need anything.
知道,有需要聯系我
Thank you. Bye. Okay. Take care. Bye.
謝謝,再見,好,保重,再見
Laura Sutton, Hans Podolski,
勞拉·薩頓,我是漢斯·波多爾斯基
Bundesnachrichtendienst.
聯邦情報局的
You've got to be kidding. You're under arrest.
你們開什么玩笑,你被捕了
Please come with us. Get off of me.
請跟我們走,放開我
What's the charge?
我犯了什么罪
Tell me, what's the charge?
說啊,我犯了什么罪
Go.
走
We good, Lothar? We're good.
沒事吧,洛塔爾,沒事
Mr. During arrived safely.
都靈先生安全到達了
The top two floors are secured.
最上兩層都保護好了
He'd like to see you when you're ready.
等你準備好,他想見你
Okay.
好
Uh, tell Otto I'll be right up after I grab a shower.
跟奧托說,我沖個澡就上去
Sure thing.
沒問題
Hank. Hey. Carrie.
漢克,卡莉
What a surprise.
真是驚喜啊
But not really.
其實并不是驚喜
What can I say? It's a small town.
我能說什么呢,這是個小地方
Well, so much for the discreet entry.
還說要低調呢
Got to admit, I didn't believe it.
我得承認,我之前根本不敢相信
Believe what?
相信什么
When I heard it was you.
當我聽說是你的時候
Coming here. Otto During?
你要來這里,跟奧托·都靈
I work for him now.
我現在跟他干了
Yeah, that's what was hard to believe.
這就是難以置信的地方啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
Come on, Carrie. It's a play, right?
得了吧卡莉,這是場戲,對吧
Classic Trojan horse.
經典的特洛伊木馬計
Something you and Saul cooked up
你和索爾搞了些事
to get you inside the foundation.
把你塞進了基金會
It's not like that, Hank.
不是的,漢克
Seriously.
真的
Hey, whatever you say.
隨你怎么說吧
Listen,
聽著
today at General Alladia, you met with Hezbollah, right?
今天在阿拉迪亞難民營,你見到真主黨了吧
Probably with Waleed himself.
可能還有瓦利德本人
With the influx of refugees,
在你看來,難民的涌入
how compromised is his control of the camp, do you think?
對他在難民營的控制力有多大破壞
I told you, Hank, I'm out.
我和你說過了,漢克,我離職了
I'm just asking your opinion.
我只是問問你有什么想法
And I can't be perceived
而且我不能讓人覺得
to be helping the Agency in any way.
我在以任何方式幫助中情局
You're joking.
你開玩笑呢
Actually, I'm not.
我沒有,真的
Carrie.
卡莉
Welcome to Beirut.
貝魯特歡迎你
Prost.
祝身體健康
It's good. It's local but really quite good.
這酒不錯,本地產的但口感真的很好
I'm surprised.
讓我相當驚喜
Shame I can't tempt you.
可惜我誘惑不到你
I'm nine months sober tomorrow.
到明天,我戒酒就滿九個月了
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜,謝謝
I know, I know. My party.
我知道,我知道,我的這場聚會
I would have liked to have been consulted-- that's all.
我很希望你事先能和我商量一下,僅此而已
And to have seen the guest list.
還有讓我先過一遍賓客名單
I know these people.
我了解這些人
I have ties here, remember?
我跟這里聯系緊密,還記得吧
Why else would the government invite me?
要不然政府怎么會邀請我
And, yes, I'll be honest,
還有,是的,老實說
coming all this way, I thought I'd do some business, too.
這么大老遠跑來,我也想順便做點生意
Philipp says, from his point of view,
菲利普說,他覺得
we're all set. Do you agree?
一切都安排好了,你同意嗎
Hezbollah's cooperating.
真主黨同意配合
But?
但是呢
Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable,
至少可以說現場的情況
to say the least.
瞬息萬變
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning we've been told to limit the time of the visit
意思是我們被告知,逗留的時間
to one hour. No more.
最多只有一小時,一秒都不能多
One hour will be tight.
一個小時的時間會很緊張
These things drag on:
這些事情很耗時間的
introductions, handshakes, speeches, e...
介紹啊,握手啊,致辭啊...
Okay. One hour.
好吧,就一個小時
It's probably a wedding.
大概是哪里在辦婚禮吧
Of course. A wedding.
當然,是在辦婚禮
But you, you... you're comfortable here.
不過,你在這里很如魚得水啊
Hardly.
才沒有
You know the place, though.
但你了解這里
I guess.
大概吧
Yeah, it was my first overseas posting. 2004.
我第一次外派就是這里, 2004年
What was it like?
那時候情況怎么樣
Well, the Syrians were throwing their weight around.
敘利亞人肆無忌憚
There was a lot of assassinations, truck bombs,
各種暗殺,汽車炸彈
hostage-takings. It was... kind of scary.
劫持人質,挺嚇人的
But let me guess, you were not scared.
不過我猜,你卻沒有被嚇到
Honestly, no.
老實說,是沒有
It-it was... a big adventure.
那就像是... 一次大冒險
But...
不過...
I was different then.
我那時候和現在不一樣
How?
怎么不一樣
I was younger.
我那時年輕氣盛
And I was... alone.
而且... 孤身一人
There wasn't anyone waiting for me back at home.
沒有人在家里等著我回去
Ms. Sutton, sorry for the delay.
薩頓女士,抱歉讓你久等了
I'm an American citizen.
我是美國公民
You have no right to hold me.
你無權拘留我
I want my lawyer.
我要見我的律師
Did you hear me?
你聽到了嗎
I want my lawyer.
我要見我的律師
I heard you. You have a loud voice.
我聽到了,你的聲音很大
The Foreign Residence Act: Section 54, paragraph 5A,
外籍居住法,第54章, 5A段
relating to foreign nationals who endanger the security
關于危及德意志聯邦共和國安全的
of the Federal Republic of Germany.
外籍人士處理辦法
I didn't endanger anything. This is bullshit.
我沒有危及任何東西,這是胡說八道
It's the law. We can hold you for 18 months,
法律就這么規定的,我們能拘留你18個月
then deport you back to the United States,
然后將你遣送回美國
where I'm sure the FBI wants to question you also.
我相信到時候聯調局也要審問你
I want my lawyer.
我要見我的律師
Your source hacked into a government database.
你的線人黑進了政府的數據庫
That's a criminal act.
這是犯罪行為
Give me his name, and you can go.
告訴我他的名字,你就可以走了
I don't know his name or her name.
我不知道他或她的名字
Even if I did,
即使我知道
I wouldn't tell you.
也不會告訴你
Journalists protect their sources.
記者就應該保護線人
Are you in possession of the rest of the documents?
剩下的文件在你手上嗎
You must know.
這個你應該知道啊
You searched my apartment.
你搜查了我的公寓
Laura,
勞拉
do you understand the situation we're in here?
你明白我們現在的處境嗎
Yeah. You're in the shit because you broke your own laws.
明白,你違法了然后惹得一身騷
700 German citizens have gone to Syria
七百名德國人去了敘利亞
to fight for the Islamic State.
為伊斯蘭國作戰
It's not what they're doing over there that scares us.
真正讓我們擔心的不是他們去那邊做了什么
It's what happens when they come back.
而是他們回來后會發生什么事
We were tracking them.
我們追蹤他們
We'd made some arrests, prevented some plots,
實施逮捕,阻止了若干次陰謀行動
but now those we arrested must be released.
但現在我們卻不得不釋放被逮捕的這些人
Those we were tracking, we've lost.
我們追蹤的目標,也得放棄了
They vanished. So how will you feel
他們消失了,當柏林,巴黎,布魯塞爾
when bombs start going off in Berlin, Paris, Brussels.
相繼發生爆炸事件時,你會作何感受
Do you want that?
這是你想要的嗎
Of course not. But you made it more likely.
當然不是,但你加大了這種風險
You have legal ways to track these people.
你可以通過法律途徑追蹤到他們
Legal ways...
法律途徑...
that demand resources we do not have.
我們缺乏所需的資源
Yet you sent five men to arrest me today.
可是你今天派了五個人來抓我
Five.
五個人
Wouldn't they have been better employed tracking
派他們去追蹤這些可能會
these wannabe terrorists who are supposed to be blowing up Europe?
炸翻歐洲的準恐怖分子不是更好嗎
Do you want to make a joke of this? You got caught
你想那這個來開玩笑嗎,你違法
breaking the law.
被抓了現行
You try to make it about something else,
你試圖尋找各種借口
like the terrorist threat,
比如恐怖威脅
which is what you always do.
你們一貫如此
You're not allowed to spy on your own citizens.
你無權監控本國公民
It's against the law.
這是違法的
It's against the fucking law.
這他媽是違法的
That woman.
這個女人
She'd let the country burn as long as she
她不惜讓這個國家的陷入水深火熱
got her Pulitzer Prize.
來換取普林策獎
What's up?
出什么事了
Apart from the obvious.
除了眼前這個
Had a meeting with BND top brass,
跟德國聯情局局長開了個會
including Herr Mohr.
莫爾先生也在
He flew in from Cologne?
他從科隆飛來了
Chancellery's on the warpath.
總理震怒了
No shit.
當然了
There's already talk of a parliamentary inquiry.
已經有人在國會質詢了
They want a scalp.
他們要個替罪羊
Not Astrid, I hope. She's one of the good guys.
希望不是阿斯特麗德,她是好人
No.
不是她
Who, then?
那是誰
Someone from our side.
我們這邊的
Someone senior.
高級別的
Who, Saul?
是誰,索爾
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在開玩笑
I'm afraid not.
恐怕沒有
Giving you 24 hours to leave the country.
給你24小時離境
I know it's not fair.
我知道這不公平
Well, what did you say?
你是怎么說的
Wasn't really a conversation.
我根本沒機會說話
Have you spoken to the director?
你跟局長談了嗎
He's not inclined to put up a fight.
他不打算抗爭
Not inclined?
不打算
Flat-out refused.
直接拒絕了
I don't believe this. I do not fucking believe this.
難以置信,真他媽難以置信
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, yourself.
你也好
Is Franny still awake?
弗蘭妮睡著了嗎
Just fell asleep. Shall I wake her?
剛睡著,要叫醒她嗎
No. No, no, that's okay.
不,不,沒關系的
I'll be...
我...
I'll be home tomorrow.
我明天就到家了
Listen, I can't tell you how much it means to me
你在那邊陪她,照顧她
that you're there with her, looking after her.
我的感激難以言表
Don't be silly.
別傻了
No, seriously.
不,我是認真的
I've never had that before.
之前沒人這樣幫過我
Well, don't give it a second thought. We're having fun.
不用多想,我們在一起很開心
How are you?
你怎么樣
Good. Yeah. Um...
很好,是的...
we're all set for the big day tomorrow.
明天的重要活動都準備好了
And you're being careful.
你也會小心嗎
Very. I'm hiding behind a team
很小心,我躲在一群
of hunky ex-special forces guys.
身強體壯的退伍特種兵身后
I like the sound of that.
聽起來不錯
Of you hiding, not-not the special forces guys.
我是說躲,不是那些特種兵
I miss you.
我想你
Miss you, too.
我也想你
Demet. Hello.
德梅特,你好
Laura.
勞拉
I'm so sorry for this.
抱歉讓你經歷這個
Believe me, there'll be repercussions.
相信我,這事沒完
Your client enabled a criminal act.
你的當事人觸犯了刑法
She endangered national security.
她危害國家安全
We acted within the law.
我們是依法行事
My client acted as a responsible journalist.
我的當事人是個有責任感的記者
The only criminal act here was the one she exposed,
違反刑法的正是她所揭露的行為
which is why the very first judge I called
所以我打電話找的第一個法官
ordered her release.
就簽了釋放令
You and your bosses will hear about this.
你和你的上司等著瞧吧
So will your client,
你的當事人也一樣
if she publishes any more documents.
如果她再發布任何文件
We'll put her on a plane back to the States,
我們就把她送上回美國的飛機
and all the expensive lawyers in the world won't stop us.
不管多昂貴的律師也阻止不了我們
Come on, let's get out of this shit hole.
來吧,趕緊離開這屎坑
This camp, Alladia, is home to 20,000 refugees.
阿拉迪亞難民營,居住著兩萬名難民
By the end of next week,
到下周末
it will have 30,000,
人數就會增加到三萬
40,000, maybe more.
四萬,甚至更多
There isn't the food to feed these people,
沒有足夠的食物養活這么多人
there are no roofs to shelter them,
也沒有足夠的房屋居住
there are no doctors and nurses to care for them.
沒有醫生和護士照顧他們
I promise
我保證
we will provide all these things.
我們會提供所有這些東西
And we will make this camp
我們會讓這座難民營
a safe place for everyone
成為所有逃離戰爭恐怖的人民
escaping the terror of war.
安全的避風港
But let's try to do more than this.
我們還要做得更多
Let's make Alladia not an end but a beginning.
讓阿拉迪亞成為起點,而非終點
A place where children can go to school,
讓這里成為一個孩子們可以上學的地方
where young men and women
讓年輕男女
can learn a profession, a craft
能學會一項專業,一份手藝
or an art.
或一門藝術
But there's no money for this.
但沒有資金來實現這些
There's never money for this.
從來就沒有資金來實現這些
Until today.
直至今日
Here's a check from the During Foundation for $10 million.
這是一張都靈基金會簽署的一千萬美元支票
And...
而且...
and this... this is just the start.
而且這...這只是一個開端
Because I call on my fellow businessmen,
因為我號召我的商業同仁們
on governments,
號召各國政府
on aid organizations, to fulfill this promise,
號召各大援助組織,來履行這一承諾
so that on the day when peace comes,
這樣等到和平降臨的那一天
you, the people of Alladia,
你們,阿拉迪亞的人民們
can go home
就能夠回到家鄉
and rebuild your country with pride
用自尊,知識和技能
and knowledge and skill.
重建家園
Thank you.
謝謝
Take care.
大家保重
Thanks a lot.
非常感謝
Call Hamel. Get him to bring the vehicles up.
呼叫哈默爾,讓他把車發動起來
Roger-dodger.
遵命,老板
Guys, vehicles on standby.
伙計們,把車準備好
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
Thanks. Yes, sir.
謝謝,當然,先生
How was I? I can never tell.
我講得怎么樣,我沒法確定
One hour's up. It's time to go.
一個小時到了,該走了
No, I need ten more minutes.
不行,我還需要十分鐘
To "Press the flesh"-- isn't that the expression?
得"親切握手" 是這樣說的吧
Otto, it's time.
奧托,到時間了
For the cameras. Ten more minutes.
為了拍攝,就十分鐘
Then I'm all yours, okay?
然后我全聽你的,好嗎
I promise.
我保證
It's a pleasure, thank you.
很榮幸,謝謝
What about the Ukraine?
那烏克蘭呢
Two of our assets in Donetsk
兩個在頓涅茨克的線人
are potentially compromised by the documents.
可能被文件暴露了
One requested a relocation to Western Europe.
一個要求轉移到西歐
The other wants asylum in the States.
另一個想要美國批準政治庇護
I'll get it approved. Is the exfiltration underway?
我會搞定這件事的,撤離已經開始了嗎
They'll be at Ramstein by this evening. Good.
他們今晚就到拉姆施泰因基地了,很好
Astrid called. Laura Sutton's been released.
阿斯特麗德打來電話,勞拉·薩頓被釋放了
Well, that was quick.
夠快的
We're all over her, though.
不過我們在全面監視她
Three separate watcher teams and six cars on drive-by.
三個獨立的監控小隊和六輛車在隱蔽監控
Good.
很好
Listen, Saul. Not here, not here, not here. Come on.
聽我說,索爾,別在這里說,過來
I heard what you said to Arthur
我聽到你跟亞瑟說
about relocating the Donetsk assets.
轉移頓涅茨克線人的事
No choice. They're burned.
我們別無選擇,他們已經暴露了
You know I recruited them both. -Yes.
你知道他們倆都是我招募的,是的
And their loss
失去了他們
makes us completely blind in Eastern Ukraine,
我們對烏克蘭東部的情況就一無所知了
where World War III could break out any day.
而那里現在隨時都可能爆發第三次世界大戰
Well, you exaggerate, but yes, I know.
你這話有點夸張,不過是的,我知道
Then you also know I'm the best person
那你也該知道最應該讓我
to find agents to replace them.
去尋找取代他們的特工
I have the contacts, the experience.
我有聯系人,有經驗
No one is disputing that.
沒人質疑這一點
Then dispute the decision.
那就對那項決定提出質疑
Explain that we suffered a major penetration here,
解釋說我們在這里遭受了一次重大入侵
one that endangers the security of Europe and the United States,
一次威脅到整個歐洲和美國安全的入侵
and I am the best goddamn person to fix it.
而我是修復這一切的最佳人選
I told you, my hands are tied.
我告訴你了,我無能為力
If I were Carrie Mathison, what would you be doing right now?
如果我是卡莉·麥吉森,你現在會怎么做
Excuse me?
你說什么
You heard me.
你聽到我說什么了
Exactly what I am doing.
和我現在做的一樣
Bullshit.
胡扯
The gloves would be off.
你就不會這樣推諉
You'd be protecting her at all costs.
你會不惜一切代價保護她
No matter what she did.
不管她干了什么
No matter how royally she screwed up.
不管她捅了多大的婁子
Not what I'd be do... Well, guess what.
我不會... 你猜怎么著
She's gone, Saul.
她走了,索爾
So start showing some fucking allegiance to the people
那就對留下來支持你的人
who stuck around to support you.
表現出一點忠誠了
Okay, one at a time, please.
好了,請一個一個來
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
謝謝,非常感謝
Thank you, thank you very much. Of course,
謝謝,非常感謝,當然
of course we will come back. Thank you very much. Thank you.
我們當然還會再來,非常感謝,謝謝
Let's take this one, hmm?
我們來照一張
Thank you.
謝謝
Carrie. Thanks a lot. Thank you.
卡莉,非常感謝,謝謝
Hamel, bring the vehicles up.
哈默爾,發動車子
Otto, we need to leave.
奧托,我們得走了
Yeah, all right.
好,好的
Uh, uh, I need to go. I really need to go.
我得走了,我真的得走了
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
Thank you very much. Thanks a lot. Please.
非常感謝,非常感謝,請您
Look at this boy. He's eight years old.
看看這個男孩,他已經八歲了
Not one day in school, not ever.
一天都沒上過學,從來沒有
We need schools as much as we need food, please.
我們像需要食物一樣需要學校
I know. I know. Uh, of course.
我知道,我知道,當然
No, that-that's for sure.
不,那當然
Carrie. Guy in the dark jacket.
卡莉,穿黑外套的男人
Don't lose him.
一直盯著他
Can you explain that that's exactly what I've promised?
你能解釋一下這正是我承諾的嗎
Our first priority is food and shelter.
我們的第一要務是食物和住所
We do all we can.
我們在盡一切努力
You, in the jacket!
你,穿外套的
Get him to cover. Get him to cover. Go.
找地方掩護他,找地方掩護他,快走
Show me your hands! Show me your fucking hands!
舉起手來,快他媽舉起手來
Let the woman go.
放開那個女人
Let her go. Let her go.
放開她,放開她
Take him.
干掉他
Into the vehicles. Go, go!
上車,快快
Go! Go, go, go!
快,快快快
Go, go. Move, move.
快快,快走,快走
Go.
開車
Go!
快走
Stay down.
低下頭
You see that?
你看到沒
What the fuck? Where is everybody?
我操了,人都去哪了
Stop.
停車
I said stop!
我說停車
Hamel, no!
哈默爾,別走
Come on, let's get you out of here.
快點,我們趕緊離開這里
I should make some calls first, talk to the government.
我要先打幾個電話,跟政府談談
Otto, we need you on that plane right now.
奧托,你得趕緊上飛機
You're still in danger.
你還沒有脫險
Come on. Come on.
趕快,趕快
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Let's go home, then, huh?
好吧,好吧,咱們回家
Not me.
我不回去
What?
什么
I'm not going.
我不走
I-I need to get a sense of what happened here today.
我要搞清楚今天發生的事
We know what happened. We stayed too long.
我們知道是什么事,我們待太久了
I don't think so. What do you mean?
我不這么認為,什么意思
It was carefully planned.
這是處心積慮的
They were gonna hit us
他們已經計劃好了
on our way out of the camp no matter what.
在我們離開難民營時發動襲擊
Wait a minute. You're not...
等等,你不是打算...
you're not thinking of going back there, are you?
你不是打算回到那地方吧
I have to find out who's behind this,
我得查出幕后黑手是誰
whether they're gonna follow us to Berlin.
會不會跟著我們回柏林
Come on, Carrie. This is...
得了,卡莉,這...
Don't worry. As soon as you leave,
別擔心,一旦你離開
all the attention will leave with you.
也就帶走了所有焦點
I can move around more easily.
我在這邊更方便活動
Plus, I'll have plenty of backup.
而且,我有足夠的支援
This is not a good idea.
這不是個好主意
It's not a debate. I'm staying.
沒得商量,我肯定留下
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I won't forget.
我不會忘記的
Oh, please, please, God, help me.
拜托,拜托,天吶,救救我
Gray Renault van, license Bravo-Charlie-Victor-7758.
灰色雷諾面包車,車牌號BCV7758
Heading south on the 13 from Steinwald Rasthof.
從施泰因瓦爾德·拉斯托夫沿13號公路向南行駛
Van contains one driver, male,
車內有一名司機,男性
three teenage ISIL recruits, female.
三名少年極端組織新人,女性
Bitte.
求求你
I assume you've been briefed on my situation here.
你應該已經了解到我這邊現在的情況了
Yeah, of course.
是的,當然
Well, I'm calling you personally
我是以私人身份打給你
to say it's a serious mistake.
告訴你這是個錯誤
Don't overdramatize, Allison.
別大驚小怪的,艾莉森
Badge of honor, taking one for the team.
集體榮譽,為團隊犧牲小我
In the end, it'll help your career.
最終會有助你的仕途
It will also set our intelligence operations
這也會使我們在俄國和東歐的
in Russia and Eastern Europe back
情報活動倒退到
in ways we cannot afford right now.
我們如今難以承受的地步
I've been COS of Moscow, Kiev and Berlin.
我在莫斯科,基輔和柏林都當過站長
You know how valuable I am.
你知道我的價值
No one's doubting your value,
沒人懷疑你的價值
but the Germans want a head on a spike,
但是德國人要找個替罪羊
an important head.
而且要頭肥羊
So give them Saul's.
那就把索爾交出去
I'm sorry?
什么
The division chief.
歐洲部部長
That's important enough for them, isn't it?
這個對他們來說夠肥了吧
You're suggesting I recall Saul to Langley?
你是要我把索爾召回蘭利嗎
No, just stop him coming to Berlin.
不,別讓他來柏林就行
He can do his job from anywhere.
他去哪里工作都可以
Paris, London, Vienna.
巴黎,倫敦,維也納
You know Saul would understand.
你知道索爾會理解的
He always puts the agency first.
他總是以組織為重
And be honest.
而且說實話
Who would you rather have on the ground here,
你更愿意讓誰在這里坐鎮
him or me?
他還是我
Jesus!
天吶
I won't hurt you.
我不會傷害你的
What the hell are you doing in here?
你他媽來這里干什么
What is that? Your money.
那是什么,你的錢
Al-Amin's orders.
阿拉民的命令
We gave our word to protect you.
我們保證過保護你們
We failed.
我們失敗了
What happened?
怎么回事
Waleed betrayed us. Waleed?
瓦利德出賣了我們,瓦利德
For money. Whose money? Who paid him?
為了錢,誰的錢,誰雇的他
Behruz, who paid him?
貝魯茲,誰給他的錢
Look.
看
Who paid you?
誰給你的錢
Who paid you to do it?
誰雇你做這個的
Enough. Just tell me what happened. He'll say.
夠了,直接告訴我吧,他會說的
Listen.
聽著
Why did they want to kill During?
他們為什么要殺都靈
Why did they want him dead?
他們為什么要殺他
He was helping us.
他在幫我們
Why kill him?
為什么殺他
Say it in English!
用英語講
It wasn't him.
目標不是他
It was the CIA woman.
是中情局那個女的
She was the target.
她是目標
Six hours he was questioned.
他被審了6個小時
Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying.
他害怕雇他的人勝過害怕死亡
Beirut is not safe for you.
你在貝魯特不安全
Someone wants you dead.
有人要你死