日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第五季 > 正文

國土安全第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 泄露的秘密協議

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.

阿門。阿門。阿門。阿門。阿門。阿門。
Your dad nailed me for being late.
你爸抓到我遲到了
Who cares?
誰在乎啊
Did you finish it?
你搞完了嗎
All right.
好嘞
So where we going to post it?
我們要發布到哪里
Where else?
還能是哪里呢
Oh, shit.
The recruiting Web site?
極端組織招募網站
I found a way onto it last night.
我昨晚想辦法上去了
Word of advice, retards:
給你們一條建議,白癡們
if you declare yourself the Cyber Caliphate,
既然宣稱自己是網絡哈里發帝國
change your system password.
就記得改一下系統密碼
Our work here is done.
我們完工了
Who is that?
那是誰
I don't know.
不知道
Who is that? "Gabe could"?
"加布·庫爾德"是誰
"Gabe H. Coud."
是"加布·H·庫德"
It's "Douche bag." Backward.
就是把"傻逼"倒過來拼
So not a jihadi, then.
那就不可能是圣戰分子
Not the handle I'd choose.
如果是的話,就不會選這個名稱
Ping him.
探測他
Ping him.
探測他
No way.
沒門
Ask him who he is.
問他是誰
We do that and we lose our cover.
問了就會暴露我們的身份
Dude.
哥們
They are poking around like we are.
他們像我們一樣也在瞎逛
They're not supposed to be here, either.
他們也不應該在這里
Doesn't mean they're our friend.
那也不代表他們跟咱們是一伙的
What?
怎么了
He's pinging us.
他在探測我們
Wait, no.
等等,不要
Let me see who it is first.
讓我先看看這是誰
The I.P. Address...
IP地址
is non-attributable.
無歸屬
So?
所以呢
So it's probably government.
所以有可能是政府
We don't want to be showing them anything.
我們可不想讓他們看到任何內容
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Nothing.
沒什么
Hanging outside the firewall.
在防火墻外面待著
Can you tell who he is?
你知道他是誰嗎
No.
不知道
Can you tell where he is?
你知道他在哪兒嗎
That's the point of the proxies.
這就是代理的意義
He doesn't want us to know.
他不想讓我們知道
But if you care about that Web site,
但如果他對那個網站感興趣
you're probably here in Germany.
他大概就在德國
Hold on a second.
等等
He's trying to get in.
他想闖進來
There's a zero day defect on this firewall.
這道防火墻牢不可破
We can get through brute force,
我們可以用蠻力闖進去
just need...
只需要...
computing power.
足夠的計算能力
No, you can't.
你不能那樣
My dad will kill me.
我爸會殺了我
Dude, I said no.
哥們,我說了不行
Hey, I said no!
我說了不行
Hey, I said no, man!
我說了不行,哥們
What? What is it?
怎么回事
He's attacking us.
他在攻擊我們
Who is? Douche Bag?
誰,傻逼嗎
What the fuck?
我操了
What? He's in.
怎么了,他進來了
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
關掉系統,關掉,關掉
We're getting it shut down right now...
我們正在關閉系統
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
我操,是中情局
I know.
是啊
It's down.
關掉了
All right, sweetie.
好了,寶貝
You ready for school? Look, look,
你準備好上學了嗎,看啊看啊
all your friends are here.
你所有的朋友都在這里
See? Ilsa
看,伊爾莎
and J.J. and Fraulein Schnee.
JJ和施內老師
And they're gonna be so excited to see you.
他們見到你會超開心的
'Cause it's your birthday!
因為今天是你的生日喲
What do we say?
我們應該說什么
We say, "Auf Wiedersehen,"
應該說"再會"
which means "Till we see each other again."
也就是"再次相會"的意思
Which will be really soon.
我們馬上就會再見了
I love you.
我愛你
At your party.
在你的派對上
Who's that?
那是誰
What is that?
那是什么呀
Morning.
He's with the Lebanese ambassador.
他跟黎巴嫩大使在一起
Oh. Thank you.
謝謝
Oh, here she is, Ambassador.
她來了,大使
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
這是我們的安全主管,卡莉·麥吉森
Carrie, Ambassador Jamil.
卡莉,這是賈米爾大使
Hello, sir.
你好,大使閣下
We weren't expecting you until next week.
我們還以為您下周才會來
There's been a change of plans.
計劃有變
I'll tell you all about it.
我回頭跟你說
Otto, keep in touch.
奧托,保持聯系
I will.
我會的
Jonas. I wish you were my lawyer.
喬納斯,真希望你是我的律師
Can't have him.
那可不行
Thank you both.
謝謝二位
We are going to Lebanon.
我們要去黎巴嫩
Okay.
好吧
I told the ambassador
我跟大使說了
we could leave in three days.
三天內就能出發
You want to tell me what I just missed, here?
能跟我說說我錯過了什么嗎
ISIS is regrouping in Raqqa
極端組織正在拉卡地區重新集結
for a new offensive against the Syrian regime.
要發起對敘利亞政權的新一輪攻擊
I know. We talked about it.
我知道,這事咱們談過了
But it's not playing out the way anyone thought.
但方式卻是誰都沒預料到的
There's a mass exodus of civilians underway.
現在正有大量百姓在撤離
A refugee crisis is developing at the border.
邊境正在爆發難民危機
I want us to visit a camp there.
咱們要去探訪一個難民營
In Lebanon.
在黎巴嫩
Us.
咱們
Yeah. You, me,
對,你,我
some additional security.
再加幾個保鏢
"Additional security"
幾個保鏢
is what we take to conferences in Geneva.
只是咱們去日內瓦開會的配備
This is a war zone.
這可是戰區
We're really not equipped.
我們毫無武裝
Well,
這個嘛
we have three days.
我們還有三天時間
You're on.
到你了
There.
坐那邊
This is Peter Quinn.
這位是彼得·奎恩
He's been on the ground in Syria for the past two years.
過去兩年,他一直在敘利亞活動
We're all eager to hear about your experience there.
我們都迫不及待想聽聽你在那邊的經歷
I just got back from the Al-Raqqah province in the oil-producing regions...
我剛從拉卡省的產油區回來
Could you speak up?
能大聲點嗎
Please?
謝謝
It's a big table.
這有一大桌人呢
Al-Raqqah.
拉卡省
It's where I've been for the past few months.
過去幾個月我一直在那里
Our approach has remained constant.
我們的方式還是一如既往
U.S. Air strikes prepare targets for surgical intervention by special forces,
美軍發動空襲后,由特種部隊進行精確打擊
initially against Assad, then Al-Nusra,
先是對付阿薩德,然后是"人民陣線"
and most recently against the Islamic State.
最近是伊斯蘭國
I've been heading up a team of special ops
我帶領著一個特別行動小組
more or less continuously for the past 28 months.
斷斷續續快兩年半了
We've been busy.
我們一直很忙
Doing what?
忙著干什么
What the hell is actually going on over there?
那邊到底發生了什么
Well, if you've read the after action reports...
要是您看過行動后的報告...
I have.
我看了
Every one of them.
每份都看了
A handful of enemy dead here.
這邊死了一堆敵人
Another handful there.
那邊又死了一群
I honestly have no idea what it all adds up to.
我真不知道這些能說明什么
The program has been effective, sir.
行動是有效果的,長官
I believe it should be continued.
我認為應該繼續
You do?
是嗎
Assad is still in power.
阿薩德還在掌權
ISIS is still growing.
極端組織繼續發展
Are we really getting anywhere in Syria?
我們在敘利亞真有任何進展嗎
I just said yes.
我剛說了有
You said a program should be renewed.
你說這個行動應該繼續
I'm asking, is our strategy working?
而我是在問,我們的策略有效嗎
What strategy?
什么策略
Tell me what the strategy is.
告訴我戰略是什么
I'll tell you if it's working.
我再告訴你是否有效
See, that right there is the problem.
看到沒,這就是問題
Because they, they have a strategy.
對方,他們有策略
They're gathering right now in Raqqa by the tens of thousands.
拉卡省有幾萬人正在集結
Hidden in the civilian population.
藏身在平民中
Cleaning their weapons.
擦亮著他們的武器
And they know exactly why they're there.
他們有著非常明確的目標
Why is that?
為什么
They call it the end times.
他們管這叫末日審判
What do you think the beheadings are about?
你覺得那些斬首示眾是為了什么
The crucifixions in Deir Hafer?
代爾哈弗那次廣場行刑
The revival of slavery?
奴隸的覺醒
You think they make this shit up?
你以為他們是瞎編出來的嗎
It's all in the book.
都在書里寫著呢
Their fucking book.
他們的古蘭經
The only book they ever read.
他們讀過的唯一一本書
They read it all the time.
他們時時刻刻都在讀
They never stop.
從沒停止過
They're there for one reason
他們集結在那里只為一個原因
and one reason only.
唯一的一個原因
To die for the caliphate
為哈里發赴死
and usher in a world without infidels.
開辟一個沒有異教徒的新世界
That's their strategy.
這就是他們的策略
And it's been that way since the seventh century.
從七世紀起就是如此了
So, do you really think that a few special forces teams
你真覺得派幾支特種部隊
are gonna put a dent in that?
就能搞定他們嗎
Well, what would you do?
好吧,那你會怎么做
You offering me a promotion?
你是要給我升職嗎
I'm offering you a hypothetical.
我是要給你一個可能性
200,000 American troops on the ground indefinitely
二十萬美軍長期駐扎
to provide security and support for an equal number of doctors
為同樣數量的醫生和小學教師
and elementary school teachers.
提供安保和協助
Well, that's not going to happen.
這是不可能的
Then I'd better get back there.
那就最好讓我回去
What else?
還有什么
What else would make a difference?
還有什么能起作用
Hit reset.
按下重啟鍵
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning pound Raqqa into a parking lot.
意思是把拉卡省夷為平地
Let's take 20.
休息20分鐘
You told me you prepped him.
你說你教過他要怎么說
I did. He went off book.
我做了,他脫稿了
Well, you didn't stop him.
你也沒阻止他
We're sitting in a bunker here,
我們坐在這地堡里
talking to ourselves.
自彈自唱
Good for everyone to hear the truth.
讓大家聽聽真相也不錯
Don't worry about our funding.
別擔心我們的資金
I got assurances from Crocker,
我得到了克羅克的保證
State Department's not gonna interfere.
國務院不會干預的
I'm not worried about the funding.
我擔心的不是資金
I'm worried about Quinn.
我擔心的是奎恩
Two years in the shit, Dar.
在那屎坑里待了兩年
What do you expect?
你還指望會怎樣
Shit.
We've had a data breach.
有數據外泄了
In Berlin.
柏林
Another doggy-- two doggies.
又一只小狗,兩只小狗了
It's a dachshund.
這是條達克斯臘腸
A hot dog; we call them hot dogs.
熱狗,我們叫它們熱狗
Well, your balloon lady's a hit.
你找的氣球大師可大受歡迎
Yeah, I see.
我看出來了
Uh, with the kids.
我是說孩子們歡迎她
During...
都靈
asked me to check in with you.
讓我來看看你
About the trip to Lebanon.
去黎巴嫩的行程
Any more thoughts?
你有什么想法嗎
The same thought-- don't go.
還是那句話,不該去
He's going.
他去定了
I took the job at the Foundation for a reason, you know.
我接受基金會的工作是有原因的,你知道的
And it was not to be worrying about security
而絕不是來操心黎巴嫩這種地方的
in places like Lebanon.
安保問題
This is a departure. He understands.
這是個小插曲,他明白的
If he really understood, we wouldn't be going.
他要是真明白,壓根就不會去
I'll get it.
我去
Mommy!
媽咪
Sweetie.
親愛的
Sorry, didn't know you had company.
抱歉,我不知道你有客人了
We missed you at work today. Big stuff happening.
今天上班沒見到你,出大事了
Yeah, I heard, but actually I've been kind of preoccupied.
我聽說了,但我還有另一件事要忙
I've had a pretty amazing day.
我今天過得很棒
Sorry for barging in, I just... need to...
抱歉闖進來,我只是得...
Can we talk outside?
外面說好嗎
Sure.
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
我今天從一個黑客那里收到封郵件
I'm pretty sure it was, anyway.
反正我很確定是黑客
It was encrypted.
是加密的
It turned out to be a top secret document.
是份絕密文檔
Taken from the CIA.
從中情局搞到的
Wait, what?
等等,什么
It describes a completely illegal arrangement
里面透露了德美兩國情報部門
between German and American intelligence.
一項完全非法的協定
Germany's doing an end run around its privacy laws
德方繞開自己的各種隱私法案
by having the U.S. do the spying for them.
允許美方為其進行監視活動
That's what the doc says.
文檔上是這么寫的
Well, how do you know it's real?
你怎么知道是真的
Well, I don't. That's why I'm here.
不知道,所以我才來找你
I need you to verify it.
需要你進行甄別
I got the impression
我印象中
there's lots more where this came from.
那邊過來的情報還有很多
That it's a test to see what I do with it.
正好測試下我做得怎么樣
Well, I can't verify it.
我沒法甄別
Not 100%, I know, but... No...
不用完全確定,不過...不行
I can't even look at it.
我看都不能看
It would violate my agreement with the Agency.
這會違反局里的規定
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
你知道這話聽起來有多搞笑嗎
I don't care how it sounds.
我不在乎聽起來怎么樣
It's how I get to keep my security clearance.
我在乎的是自己的安全許可
Wait, does During know that you've got this?
等等,都靈知道你有這東西嗎
Yeah, he told me to come here,
知道,是他讓我過來的
so you could vet it before I publish.
你先甄別,免得我公開
You can't publish.
你不能公開
At least not until there's been some discussion
起碼要先對你可能造成的損失
of the damage you might do.
進行研討
What about the damage they do?
那他們造成的損失呢
These security agencies with their illegal bullshit.
這些諜報部門還有他們的非法勾當
What about that?
這又怎么說
You can take the girl out of the CIA, but...
一個姑娘可以跳出中情局,不過...
you know.
你也明白
Gute Nacht.
晚安
So, do you forgive me?
你原諒我了嗎
For letting a vampire into our house?
招進來個吸血鬼
That was real brave of you,
你當時真勇敢
running off into the next room, by the way.
我是說,跑進了另一間屋子
I didn't run.
我沒跑
Maybe not a full sprint.
就差沖刺了
Today started out so well.
今天開始得還不錯
It's like my old life came back.
像是又走上了我以前的老路
Everything I moved here to get away from.
我搬過來正是為了躲避那樣的生活
So don't let it.
那就別走老路
I don't want to be in that world.
我不想生活在那個世界里
I want to be here with you and Franny.
我想跟你和弗蘭妮在這里生活
Did you hear me?
聽懂了嗎
I saw your mouth move.
我看到你嘴動了
You don't have to vet secret documents.
你不用審查秘密文檔
You don't have to go to Lebanon.
也不必去黎巴嫩
You don't have to do any of that, Carrie.
那些你都不用做,卡莉
Not if you don't want to.
不愿意做就別去做
Really?
真的嗎
She'll see you now.
她現在可以見你了
Carrie.
卡莉
I was wondering
我一直在想
when me might run into each other.
咱倆什么時候才能見到呢
I know, I know.
我明白
I should've called sooner.
我早就該給你打電話的
No, I get it.
哪有,我明白
Life's complicated.
世事無常嘛
Hey, congratulations.
恭喜你
I know you really wanted Berlin.
我知道你一直想來柏林
After what we went through in Baghdad,
在巴格達的事情發生之后
can you blame me?
我這也是無奈之舉
Yeah, but...
怎么說呢...
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
不管怎樣我都不想錯過那段經歷
So, your e-mail said you're off to Syria.
你在郵件里說要去敘利亞
Um, Lebanon, actually.
其實是黎巴嫩
The border.
邊境
Otto During's decided to visit General Alladia Camp.
奧托·都靈要去看看阿拉迪亞難民營
We leave in a couple days.
這幾天我們就動身
You think that's a good idea,
你覺得這么做好嗎
marching a billionaire into a war zone?
帶一位富翁去戰區
No. He's going anyway.
不好,不過他非要去
So what do you want from me?
那你需要我做什么
Advice, to start.
先給點建議
Well, it's no secret all hell's breaking loose down there.
大家都知道,那邊局勢一片混亂
I've heard all kinds of numbers thrown around.
我聽到了各種數字
Just how many militias are we talking about?
不過民兵組織到底有多少
Over a thousand.
一千多
12 of them significant, including the Islamic State.
12個大組織,包括伊斯蘭國
What about Hezbollah?
真主黨呢
Is Abdulla still coordinating security at the border?
阿卜杜拉還在協調邊境的安全嗎
Come on, Carrie.
行了,卡莉
What?
怎么了
It's classified.
這是機密
You know I can't share that kind of intel with you.
我沒法告訴你這類情報
Allison, look, I know that this is wrong,
艾莉森,我知道這樣不對
showing up here for the first time, asking for help.
一來就找你幫忙
It's fine, really.
沒事,真的
When I left the Agency,
我從中情局離職的時候
I thought it was best to make a clean break,
我以為最好一刀兩斷
not be one of these people who doesn't seem to understand
有些人不明白,一旦退出就不能再回頭了
that when you're out... you're out.
但我不想做那種人
Okay.
好吧
Then maybe you can tell me
你或許可以告訴我
what's going on at the Foundation these days.
這幾天基金會發生了什么事情
What do you mean?
你指什么
You know what I mean.
你知道我指什么
Who's During been meeting with?
都靈見了誰
What's on the agenda over there?
議程上有哪些事項
You're serious?
你是認真的嗎
You bet I'm serious.
我當然是認真的
We've been burned by that place more than once.
那邊好幾次搞得我們焦頭爛額
Allison, I...
艾莉森,我...
Is it true he's planning to identify our transit sites in Poland?
他在打探我們在波蘭各地情報站的位置嗎
I don't know anything about that.
我對此事毫不知情
You sure? I'm sure.
你確定嗎,我確定
Then I can't help you.
那我幫不上你了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You let me know if anything changes.
如果有什么新消息,請再告訴我
That's it?
這樣就完了
Well, my assistant told you
我的助理告訴過你
it would have to be quick.
我們見面的時間會很短
Yeah, but, I...
是說過,但是,我...
Saul's due here any minute, Carrie.
索爾馬上就到了,卡莉
A surprise visit.
他突然說要過來
I-I should've canceled this,
我本來應該取消和你的見面
but I really did want to see you.
但我真的很想見見你
I-I know you two aren't exactly... talking,
我知道你們倆現在不怎么講話了
so you might want to head out the back way.
所以你大概會想從后門出去
There's a stairwell.
那邊有樓梯
Saul.
索爾
I was just meeting with Allison
我剛和艾莉森見了面
about a trip.
聊了聊旅行的事
Fine, I get it. You're still mad at me.
好吧,我懂,你還在生我的氣
If I were mad at you,
如果我還在生你的氣
you wouldn't have your security clearance.
你不可能獲得現在這種安全許可
Wouldn't have a job.
你也找不到工作
I didn't tank your bid for the directorship, Saul.
我并沒有阻撓你當上局長,索爾
Yeah, you did.
你有
But you know what,
不過你知道嗎
it's not even about that anymore.
那已經沒有關系了
Yeah?
是嗎
Needed to leave the CIA?
必須要離開中情局
Fine.
Just don't go over to the other side.
只要別走到敵對那邊去就行
The Foundation is not the other side.
基金會不是敵人
During's family made a fortune in World War II
都靈家族在二戰期間建立的鋼廠
working prisoners to death in their steel mills.
肆意壓榨囚犯謀取巨額利潤
So, yeah, maybe he's got some karmic dues to pay.
所以是的,他大概是有些債要還
You?
你呢
What are you atoning for?
你要贖什么罪
Keeping America safe?
保衛美國安全嗎
I'm not atoning.
我沒有在贖罪
You turned your back on your entire life.
你拋棄了你的整個前半生
I'm just trying to do good work.
我只想做好工作
Well, you're not.
你沒有
You're being naive and stupid.
你現在既天真又愚蠢
Something you never were before.
以前的你絕不會這樣
So your advice is, do nothing.
所以你的建議是,什么都別做
My advice is, postpone
我的建議是推遲
or send someone who's less of a target.
或者派個目標小一點的人去
But our security consultants say it's doable.
但我們的安全顧問說這是可行的
Then, by all means, have them take the lead.
那就請務必讓他們牽頭吧
You think that, with all my contacts,
你認為,我在那邊認識人
I can make this safe but I can't.
就可以確保安全,但其實不行
No one can.
沒人能保證
I paid a visit to the Berlin station chief today.
我今天去見了柏林站的站長
She's an old friend who knows the Middle East.
她是我的老朋友,熟知中東情況
She had my back in Baghdad more than once.
在巴格達,她幫過我很多次
Her strong advice was, don't go.
她強烈建議,不要去
And you just, what?
那你呢
Nodded your head?
只是點點頭嗎
If anyone gets in trouble,
如果陷入麻煩
there will be zero help.
沒人能幫忙
Oh, well, then I agree. Let's not go.
好吧,那我同意,我們不去
Let's not publish. Let's not do anything
也不做報道,什么都不做
if that's what the CIA says.
都依中情局的
You know, this is really getting old.
這場面太老套了
The CIA saying I'm a traitor,
中情局覺得我是叛徒
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
而你認為我還是中情局的人
Please.
拜托
You spent the last ten years killing people.
你殺了十年的人
It's not enough just to stop.
僅僅停手是不夠的
You need to do something.
你得做點什么
Maybe because of how I spent the last ten years,
也許正因為這十年來的經歷
I know that what you're doing will get good people hurt.
我才清楚你的所作所為會害了好人
Saul Berenson arrived
我剛離開柏林站
at Berlin Station just as I was leaving.
索爾·貝倫森隨后就到了
You receive a stolen CIA document
你說你從某位黑客手中
from a hacker, you said,
拿到一份被盜的中情局文件
and one day later the European division chief
一天之后歐洲部的部長
leaves Washington to come here.
從華盛頓過來了
Does that sound at all serious to you?
這情況看起來還不嚴重嗎
Yeah, it does, because if he's here,
嚴重,因為如果他來了
that means the document's real,
說明文件是真的
so thanks for vetting it after all.
當然,謝謝你的核實
I'm publishing today.
我今天就排版發布
Carrie, we are all after the same thing here.
卡莉,我們追求的東西是一致的
Really?
是嗎
Yeah.
是的
I didn't tell you why I need to go to Lebanon.
我沒告訴你我要去黎巴嫩的原因
Maybe it will make a difference.
也許說了情況會不一樣
The refugees flooding into the camps,
大量難民涌入難民營
they will be without food and medicine
他們的食物和藥物的供給
by the end of the week.
只能支撐到本周末
The governments can't react in time or won't.
政府不能及時反應,或者說是不愿
So the ambassador came to me.
所以大使找到了我
I'm going to write a check.
我準備提供資金贊助
And then I'm going to ask six other people of means
然后我還要邀請另外六位富人
to write a check.
也提供資金贊助
And they will,
他們答應了
but only if I was there in person.
但前提是我本人親自過去
So it has to be me.
所以必須是我去
It has to be now.
一定得是現在去
The question is not if it's safe or unsafe
問題已經不是安不安全
or monumentally stupid.
或者此行是不是蠢到極點
Only is it possible?
而是此行是否可行
So this is the damage.
這些是損失的部分
1,361 files?
1361份文件
Pending final verification of the logs,
還要看最終的驗證日志
and assuming the last copy operation completed.
這應該是復制的最后一份文件
Want to tell me how our classified network
能解釋一下我們的涉密內網
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
從千里之外的因特網被入侵的嗎
When we migrated our secure servers downstairs
改造期間,我們把安全服務器
during the remodel,
移下樓時
some cabling apparently got left behind.
有些線纜顯然還連著外網
Apparently.
很顯然
Thank you, Mills.
謝謝,米爾斯
Please tell me I'm wrong,
請告訴我,我想錯了
but it looks like they got all the documentation
但貌似美德合作監控項目的
on our surveillance program with the Germans.
所有文件資料都被他們拿到了
You're not wrong.
你沒想錯
Someone know about the program?
有人知道那個項目嗎
Target it?
打它的主意
No, it really just seems to be bad luck.
不,這次大概只是運氣不好
The documents haven't been posted anywhere,
文件還沒有被公布出去
as far as we know.
據我們所知
So our initial thinking was,
我們最初以為
maybe it's another intelligence service.
可能是其他國家的情報機關
Russians, Iranians, French.
俄羅斯,伊朗,法國
We could deal with that,
我們搞得定
but we went back to the recruiting web site
但我們回到與入侵者第一次接觸的
where we first encountered the intruder.
極端組織招募網站
He'd just posted this.
看到他發布這個
Could be anonymous, some other hacktivist.
可能只是某個匿名激進黑客
The city's lousy with them.
這座城市有一大把
Whoever it is,
無論是誰
I think it's unrealistic to expect that this stays secret.
我覺得繼續保住這個秘密不太現實
We have to meet with the Germans.
我們得和德國人見個面
It's already set.
已經安排好了
Good.
很好
They're going to shit.
他們要罵人了
Can I help you?
需要幫忙嗎
My name is Carrie Mathison.
我叫卡莉·麥吉森
I'm from the During Foundation.
我是都靈基金會的人
We funded the construction of your gym.
我們資助建立了你們的健身房
Ah, you must come back later if you wish to see it.
如果你想看健身房,還得等會兒
The men are using it right now.
有男顧客正在使用呢
Actually, I'm here to see the imam.
其實我是來見伊瑪目的
Is he expecting you?
預約了嗎
I'm sure he'll find time for me.
我確定他會抽時間見我
Sheikh Hafiz Al Haria is a famous scholar.
哈菲茲·艾爾·哈里亞酋長是著名學者
Please tell him it's urgent.
請告訴他很緊急
Please wait here.
請在這里等
Sheikh Hafiz will see you.
哈菲茲酋長可以見你
Follow me, please.
請跟我來
Salaam alaikum.
真主保佑你
Alaikum salaam.
真主保佑您
Will you take some refreshment?
你要喝點什么嗎
Thank you, I'll have what you're having.
謝謝,您喝什么我就喝什么
Coffee.
咖啡
I need your help.
我需要您的幫助
We do, the Foundation.
是我們,基金會
We're making a trip south, to General Alladia Camp.
我們要去一趟南方,阿拉迪亞難民營
I need to talk to Al-Amin
我得就那里的
concerning security arrangements there.
安保措施事宜和奧拉民談談
Al-Amin?
奧拉民
The Hezbollah commander,
真主黨指揮官
living underground here in Berlin.
在柏林進行地下工作
Hezbollah controls the camp.
真主黨控制著難民營
I need to talk to Al-Amin about safe passage.
我得和奧拉民談談安全通道的事
I don't know him.
我跟他不熟
Well, of course not.
這是肯定的
"Every devout Muslim is a radical,"
"每個虔誠的穆斯林都是激進分子"
is that what Otto During thinks?
奧托·都靈這么認為嗎
No, nor do I.
不,我也不
But a scholar of your standing knows many people.
但您這個地位的學者人脈很廣
Among them, someone who can get a message to Al-Amin
他們之中肯定有人能給奧拉民傳遞這條
in an emergency such as this.
非常重要的信息
Allah.
真主
Sheikh, please.
酋長,拜托您
Will you pass on my message?
您能傳遞我的信息嗎
A penetration... of your secure network.
你們涉密內網被入侵了
Vulnerability's been patched.
漏洞已經補好
System's been tested and found secure.
系統已經測試,很安全
But classified material was accessed... and removed.
但涉密文件被訪問...還被復制了
And how does this concern us?
關我們什么事
A number of the documents contained details
一些涉及我們合作關系
of our working relationship.
具體細節的文件
The surveillance.
監控項目
That's right.
沒錯
Which details?
哪些細節
Pretty much all of them.
幾乎全部細節
The documents at this point have not surfaced anywhere.
這些文件現在還沒有散布出去
They're still, in effect, secret.
現在仍然還是秘密
Obviously we're doing everything possible
但我們顯然要竭盡全力
to make sure it stays that way.
確保秘密還是秘密
Everything...
全力...
except safeguarding them in the first place.
除了一開始就沒做好保密工作
No doubt, we screwed up.
我們確實搞砸了
But we all need to remember,
但我們都得記住
this program was a response to a bona fide issue--
這個項目是針對一個現實問題
Jihadis finding safe harbor in Europe
即圣戰分子在歐洲尋求避風港
while your hands are tied by German law.
而你們卻被德國法律綁住了手腳
That problem's not going away.
這個問題不會憑空消失
In fact, with events in Syria right now,
事實上,鑒于敘利亞的情況
it's intensified.
形勢日趨嚴峻
So what are you suggesting?
那你們有什么建議
I think we should continue our surveillance on your behalf.
我覺得我們該繼續為你們實施監控項目
Continue identifying these bastards for prosecution,
為了將這些混蛋繩之以法,繼續監控
but with a contingency plan
但得有應急方案
in case any of the stolen documents surface.
以防任何被盜文件泄露
"In case"?
"以防"
We don't know who took the data.
我們不知道誰拿走了數據
Quite possibly, it will never become public.
但很有可能不會公開
If you really believed that, you wouldn't be here.
你們要真相信不會公開,就不會找我們了
You'd be hiding in your offices, hoping it all blows over.
你們會躲在辦公室,期待事件平息
The operation is over.
監控行動結束了
That's a mistake.
這是個錯誤
No.
Trusting you was a mistake.
相信你們才是錯誤
These people we've been identifying,
我們一直監控的這些人
they're a threat to both our countries.
他們對我們兩個國家都是威脅
But honestly?
但說實話
More to yours.
更加是你們的威脅
Hard-core jihadis right here in Germany.
中堅圣戰分子就在德國
You heard him.
你聽到了
We're out.
我們不干了
Well, I can't just stand by and do nothing.
但我不會袖手旁觀的
Whatever you're planning, don't leave any tracks.
你們打算做什么都別留尾巴
I can't help you anymore, not at all.
我再也幫不了你們了
It's a fucking war, and our enemy is not quitting.
這他媽是在打戰,我們的敵人可不會退出
What's wrong with them, these new Germans?
這些新一代的德國人怎么回事
I know, they used to fight like hell.
是啊,他們過去可能打了
You coming?
你來嗎
I need to take care of something first.
有點事得先去處理
You heard them in there, right?
他們在里面說的話你聽到了,對吧
I'll see you back at the office.
辦公室見
Fraulein?
小姐
Ma'am, you locked our bikes together.
女士,你把我們的自行車鎖到一起了
Our bicycles, they're locked together.
我們的自行車,鎖到一起了
Do you have the key?
你有鑰匙嗎
Cover your hair.
把頭發包上
Will you please take these off?
能麻煩你幫我解開嗎
They're very tight.
太緊了
Well, I'm flattered to be considered such a threat.
能被你們當成大威脅,我受寵若驚
I was part of the team protecting Abu Nazir in Beirut,
我曾在貝魯特負責保護阿布·納齊爾
when you and the CIA tried to assassinate him.
那時候你和中情局想暗殺他
I lost two of my men.
我失去了兩個兄弟
We both have known losses.
我們都有損失
Don't insult me.
別侮辱我
You hunt us,
你們追殺我們
kill our families,
殺害我們的家人
you keep us from our homeland.
迫使我們遠離祖國
All that suffering and nothing changes.
那么多痛苦卻沒有帶來一絲改變
That's one reason I don't work for the government anymore.
所以我不再為政府工作了
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
Your help in getting food and medical supplies
提供食物和醫療用品
to the people of General Alladia Camp.
給阿拉迪亞難民營的人
The UN is in charge of that camp.
聯合國控制著那個營
The UN may administer it.
或許名義上如此
I don't have to be in the CIA to know
但不用在中情局我也知道
that Hezbollah is in charge.
其實是真主黨在控制
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
奧托·都靈準備這周晚些時候去看看
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
沒有你的邀請,他不可能安全抵達
Only the council can invite him.
只有議會有資格邀請他
Well, I'm asking you to make that happen.
請你幫個忙
Surely you know the camp is overrun.
你肯定知道那個營地已經人滿為患
Thousands of new refugees are pouring in each day.
每天都有成千上萬的難民涌入
You are risking disease and starvation on a massive scale.
大批民眾將面臨疾病和饑餓的威脅
Our strength is our suffering,
苦難讓我們更強大
and you provide us with an endless supply.
而你們為我們源源不斷補給
We know that there are expenses involved
我們知道提供額外的安全保護
in providing additional security.
需要花費大量資金
We're willing to reimburse you.
我們很愿意補償你們
We can wire money for that or deliver it to you personally.
我們可以把錢電匯過來或者給你個人
You killed my son...
你們殺了我的兒子
in Beirut.
在貝魯特
I will fight you forever.
我跟你們戰斗一生
No, please, please do not do this.
不,求你了,別這樣
I have asked you respectfully for safe passage.
我禮貌地請你提供安全保護
You are obliged to take my message to the council.
你有責任把我的意見傳達給議會
I see you like to use potassium chlorate.
我發現你很喜歡用氯酸鉀
I know it detonates more reliably
我知道它比硝酸銨
than ammonium nitrate, but...
更容易引爆,可是
...the smell reminds me of freshly mopped hallways.
它的氣味讓我想起剛拖干凈的走廊
And hospital toilets.
和醫院的廁所
The visitors' changing room
還有高中籃球比賽
at a high school basketball game.
客隊的更衣室
Two minutes to prepare yourself for paradise.
準備兩分鐘后上天堂
Well, two minutes more or less.
兩分鐘左右吧
It's not a very good timer.
這個定時器不太準
"When the German people declared in the laws passed
"在由民意代表通過的法案中
by their elected representatives
德國人宣稱
that they are not to be spied on by their own police,
他們不會被本國警察監視
they didn't mean their government should use the CIA to do it."
但并不是說他們的政府應該讓中情局來做這件事"
Sounds fine.
還可以
Is there a problem?
有問題嗎
Nothing from a legal standpoint, no.
從法律角度來看,沒問題
What's that supposed to mean?
這話是什么意思
Maybe we should take a beat
也許我們應該等新聞報道以后
before putting it up on the Web site.
再把資料放上網
She's been lobbying you, hasn't she?
她在游說你,是吧
Carrie has.
是卡莉
What if she has?
是又怎樣
What's wrong with waiting until we at least understand
在弄清楚國家安全隱患之前
the national security implications?
等一等又何妨
She's there with you, isn't she?
她就在你旁邊,對吧
Actually, no.
并沒有
Even Ed Snowden didn't just dump everything onto the Internet.
斯諾登也不會隨便把一切都掛到網上
That's hardly the same.
根本不是一回事
This is only the one document.
這只是一份文件
Jonas?
喬納斯
You there? Hello?
還在嗎
Hello...
Fuck you, then. I'm posting.
去你媽的,老娘就要傳
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
I'm okay.
我沒事
What happened?
發生了什么
I just...
我只是
Tell me what happened.
告訴我怎么了
I just want to go inside.
我只想進去
Okay.
How'd your work go?
你的工作進展如何
He's a martyr in paradise, and I'm stuck here.
他已經英勇就義了,我還困在這里
The Germans aren't on board for this anymore.
德國人已經不管這事了
They won't turn a blind eye.
他們不會袖手旁觀的
We're out, too.
我們也不管了
I want to be sure you understand.
你得明白這一點
You'll get no support, you'll be out of the Agency.
不會再有支援,你不再是局里的人
No acknowledgment if you're caught.
你被抓,局里也不管
No contact from today.
從今天開始不要再聯系
You done?
說完了
All you get is that key, your next target in the box,
你只有那把鑰匙,下一個目標在盒子里
and operating money waiting there
等你帶著她死亡的證據回來
when you bring back proof of death.
就可以拿到報酬
She recruits kids,
她在敘利亞
teenagers for training in Syria.
征募孩子和青少年參加培訓
Sent out after four weeks
受訓四周以后
to blow themselves up in martyrdom operations.
就發動自殺式爆炸襲擊
You decide.
都聽你的
Put their names in the box,
把名字放在盒子里
I'll take care of anyone you put there.
不管是誰,我都幫你解決
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
Hello.
The council invites Otto During
議會誠摯邀請奧托·都靈
to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest.
訪問阿拉迪亞難民營

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 標題,題目,航向
動詞head的現在分詞

 
starvation [stɑ:'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 餓死,饑餓

聯想記憶
usher ['ʌʃə]

想一想再看

n. 帶位員,招待員 vt. 引導,護送 vi. 做招待

聯想記憶
arrangement [ə'reindʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 安排,商議,整理,布置,商定,[音]改編,改編曲

聯想記憶
defect [di'fekt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點
vi. 背叛

聯想記憶
naive [nɑ'i:v]

想一想再看

adj. 天真的,幼稚的

聯想記憶
population [.pɔpju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 人口 ,(全體)居民,人數

聯想記憶
breach [bri:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 裂口,破壞,違背,(浪的)沖擊,決裂
v

聯想記憶
intervention [.intə'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 插入,介入,調停

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 快乐到家| 拒不参加学校肺结核检查| 扭扭棒卡皮巴拉教程| 昵称大全2024最新版| 少儿不宜视频| 画江湖之不良人7 2024| 我家大师兄太逆天了| 安全管理论文| 电影《上一当》| 郑业成个人详细简历| 洋葱电影| 网络谜踪| 肮脏性感的人| 初号机壁纸| interracial| 江苏卫视今天节目表| 财税2010121号原文| 涩涩免费| 蓝心妍的电影《极乐宝鉴》免费国语 | 何昊阳| 官网移动端充值| 近距离恋爱 电影| 浪人电影在线观看完整版免费| 一声所爱·大地飞歌| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 朱莉娅·安经典在线观看| 浙江卫视周一至周五节目表| 平安建设工作会议记录| 简西摩尔| 猛鬼追魂| 妥协吉他谱| 张学友电影全部作品| 布拉芙大尺度未删减版| 康熙王朝50集版免费观看| 电影《遗产》韩国丧尸| 奇骏车友会| 徐若晗个人资料| 永恒族 电影| 抖音网页版登录官网| 浙江卫视直播在线观看高清电视台| 眼光娘娘治眼病口诀|