Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a cecentury, I've living in secret
一個多世紀以來,我都秘密地活著
until now.
直到現在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道很冒險,但我必須認識她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,她和凱瑟琳長的一摸一樣
Hello, brother. Damon.
你好,老弟,達蒙
There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here.
關于我殺的那個羅根,報上一點消息也沒有
Someone's coverin' it up.
有人掩飾了此事
It's a small circle, founding families, few city officials.
只需要給一部分人用,創始人家族,一些政府官員
I of course will do anything I can to help.
我當然會盡我所能幫助你們
Alaric Saltzman.
阿拉里克·薩爾茨曼
I'm your new history teacher.
你們的新任歷史老師
That's a cool ring. Thanks. It was my father's.
戒指不錯,謝謝,我父親留給我的
I have to leave. Too many people have died.
我必須離開,小鎮上死了太多人
I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我不能再成為你生活中的一部分了
Don't go, Stefan.
別走,斯特凡
Good bye, Elena.
再見,埃琳娜
You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.
算了,今晚就不邀請你進來了
Some other time, then.
那改日吧
I was dumped. Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk.
我被甩了,羅根是個混蛋
Hello, Jenna. Logan.
你好,珍娜,羅根
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
不打算邀請我進去嗎
Why are you here, Logan?
你來這里做什么,羅根
I missed you.
我想你了
I was out of town. Yeah. I got that email.
我離開小鎮了,我收到你的郵件了
You got an email?
你收到郵件了?
You didn't send an email?
你沒給我發郵件嗎
I can explain. Juit in, and
我可以解釋的,讓我進去
I'll tell you everything.
我就告訴你一切
I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it.
我不會邀請你進來的,死心吧
Come on, Jenna. It's me.
拜托,珍娜,是我啊
The answer's no. I know you.
不行就是不行,我了解你
You're always one step from a maybe,
你總是忍不住心軟
A tiny nudge to yes.
稍作慫恿便會答應
Heh. You just pointed out that I have no selfcontrol.
你是說我沒有自制力
Clever strategy.
戰略不錯
Evening.
晚上好
You're that guy from the news, Logan Fell.
你是那個新聞記者,羅根·費爾
I watch you every night.
我每晚都看你的節目
Well, I used to. I mean, you've been missing from my TV.
是以前常看,好久沒在電視上看見你了
I took some time off. I noticed.
我請了一段時間假,注意到了
I'm Daphne.
我叫黛芬妮
Hey, you know somethin', Daphne? No. what?
你知道嗎,黛芬妮,什么
"I live in fear."
"我深陷恐懼之中"
"It consumes me."
"它吞噬我"
"In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade,
"每當日落西山,夜幕初降"
"The fear comes,"
"恐懼就向我襲來"
"Because I know that the night brings death."
"因為我知道,黑夜帶來死亡"
Jeremy's got his sketch pad out.
杰里米又開始畫畫了
You're kidding.
你開玩笑的吧
Nope, but don't say a word.
不是,但一個字都別說
The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away.
我們只要一鼓勵他,他就不畫了
Psychology major. Check that.
很懂心理學嘛,了不起
You and stefan?
你和斯特凡
Update?
有什么進展
He knows how I feel and where I stand,
他知道我的感受和態度
And I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter.
我也知道他的,但無所謂
He's leaving, moving away.
他要走了,離開小鎮
Where's he going?
他要去哪里
I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary.
我沒問,因為答案會讓我恐慌
Yours leaves. Mine returns.
你的男朋友要走了,我的卻回來了
Logan?
羅根
He's back.
他回來了
I didn't let him past the front door.
我沒讓他進門
Hope you slammed it in his face.
希望你當著他的面重重摔門
Ah, medium slam.
力度適中
3strike rule, Jenna.
記住"三振出局"法,珍娜
You're not even allowed to watch the news.
不準你再看新聞了
Exactly. No more Logan "scum" Fell.
沒錯,徹底忘掉羅根·人渣·費爾
So any idea of where you'll go?
想到要去哪里沒
I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends.
不知道,也許去倫敦,看些老朋友
You don't have any friends, Damon.
達蒙,你沒有朋友
You're right, Stefan. I only have you, so...
你說對了,斯特凡,我只有你,所以
Where are we goin'?
我們去哪里
"We" are not going anywhere.
"我們"哪也不去
I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible.
我會離你越遠越好
But we're a team.
可我們是好兄弟啊
we could travel the world together.
我們可以環游世界
We could try out for "The Amazing Race."
甚至可以報名參加《急速前進》節目
Hmm. That's funny.
挺有意思的
Seriously, where are you goin'?
說真的,你去哪里
'Cause we're not staying in this town.
我們不能留在鎮上了
I'm here to see Damon.
我要見達蒙
Uh, sure. Ok.
好的
Sheriff.
警長
What a surprise.
什么風把你吹來了
Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk.
抱歉打攪你,我們得談談
Come in.
請進
Um, I hope you understand the secrecy.
抱歉搞得這么神秘
Stefan doesn't know about this yet.
斯特凡還不知道這些事
I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望一直對他保密
Of course. kids are too young to be brought into this.
當然,他還是個孩子,不能讓他卷進來
So, what do you need?
需要我做什么
There's been another attack
又出現了襲擊事件
A female victim, her throat torn out,
受害者是女性,喉嚨被咬破
Completely drained of blood.
血被全部吸干
It fits the pattern.
典型的吸血鬼作案方式
II'm sorry. I don't understand.
對不起,我不明白
I thought we solved that problem when I...
我以為這事已經平息了,那個女吸血鬼...
Staked the blonde one.
明明已經被我刺死了
I'm thinking she must have turned someone
我想她一定把某人
Or multiple someones. I don't know.
或是某些人變成吸血鬼了,誰知道呢
The story for the town is another animal attack,
對外界只能宣告是又一起動物襲擊
But I'm not sure how long we can keep lying to them.
但我不確定還能隱瞞多久
The council's in an uproar.
理事會內部一片嘩然
We thought we were past this.
我們以為這事過去了
So, uh, what do we do?
那么,我們該做什么
You're the only one who's ever taken on a vampire.
你是唯一和吸血鬼較量過的人
We were hoping you could tell us.
希望你能告訴我們怎么辦
And then the ballet dancer and the krumper did the salsa.
接著芭蕾舞演員和小丑舞演員跳莎莎舞
Well, I was awake for that part.
演這段的時候我沒睡
Well, I don't know when you fell asleep.
我不知道你什么時候睡著的
Um, did you see
那你看了
the Celine Dion waltz about cancer?
以席琳·迪翁歌曲為背景,癌癥為主題的華爾茲嗎
Those always make me cry.
那類場景總讓我流淚
Yeah. And then the loud judge kept screamin',
接下來就是評委的喋喋不休
and I couldn't take it, So I turned it off.
我看不下去了,所以關了電視
I sat through "Family Guy", So you owed me.
我一直看到《惡搞之家》結束,你輸了
Did I miss something?
我有錯過什么緋聞嗎
They've been hanging out.
他們居然開始約會了
Kind of weird, don't you think?
你不覺得有點奇怪嗎
She needs someone nice like him,
她需要如他般溫柔的男生
As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon.
而不是像達蒙般的吸血鬼殺人狂
Yeah. How are you doing with all that?
是啊,你現在感覺怎么樣
I'm freaked out.
我嚇壞了
Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now.
達蒙襲擊我,我差點喪命了
But I'm also grateful.
不過我很感激
What? To Stefan.
什么,感激斯特凡
He saved my life, and...
他救了我,并且...
Have you seen him?
你見過他了嗎
Not since he told me was leaving.
他說要離開后就再沒見著
For all I know, he's already gone.
可能,他已經走了
He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
他不可能不辭而別
Yes, he would.
不,他會的
He thinks he's protecting me.
他覺得這是在保護我
Clean break and all that.
說要干凈徹底地分手什么的
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么辦
What am I supposed to do?
我還能做什么呢
I already begged him not to go.
我求過他不要離開
If I ask again, I'm being selfish.
如果我再要求,那就太自私了
It is what it is.
就這樣了吧
Well, maybe it's for the best.
也許這樣對大家都好
What? Why?
什么,為什么
I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him,
我是說,你們在一起能有未來嗎
Even if he stayed?
就算他留下來又怎樣
Did you just... No, I swear.
是不是你,我發誓沒有
Thank you for stopping by.
謝謝你專程趕過來
Let me know what you come up with.
有什么情況一定要告訴我
Absolutely.
一定
What is wrong with you? You killed somebody?
你怎么回事啊,又大開殺戒了嗎
Get off of me.
放開我
Adon't touch me.
一,別碰我
Bif I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it.
二,如果我殺了,我不會露出馬腳
Cthere's another vampire in town.
三,鎮上還有其他吸血鬼
That's impossible. Obviously not.
不可能,顯然就是有
Then who could it be?
會是誰呢
Ah, what do we care?
不關我們的事
We're leavin' anyway, right?
反正我們要離開了
No, I can't leave now, and you know that.
不,你知道我現在不能走
How are we supposed to find this person?
我們該如何找到那個人
Let the adults handle this, Stefan.
就交給大人來處理吧,斯特凡
See you later, ok?
那回見咯
Bye. Bye.
拜,拜
We need to talk.
我們得談談
So what's up with you and Forbes?
你和福布斯是怎么回事
Nothin's up.
沒什么啊
I saw you two in the hall today.
我今天在大廳見到你倆
Don't even try and deny it, bro.
伙計,別說你倆沒貓膩
You're tappin' that. No, it's not like that.
你在追她,不,不是那樣
Never is till you become "we people."
現在死不承認,以后說話都全是"我們"
"We people"?
"我們"?
"we can't make it to the party."
沒錯, "我們不能去參加派對"
"We'll never miss a game."
"我們不會錯過游戲"
"We don't like the color red."
"我們都不喜歡紅色"
We hung out, like, twice.
我們就出去玩了兩次而已
Like I said, "we."
聽聽,你剛剛就說了"我們"
So you have no idea who it could be?
你不知道是誰嗎
None.
不知道
But it must be somebody new,
不過一定是新生的吸血鬼
Because leaving a body like that,
因為那樣處置尸體
They're either sloppy,
要么是粗心
Or they're trying to send a message.
要么是想要傳遞信息
And you're sure it's not Damon.
你確信不是達蒙
Well, I'm never sure about Damon,
我從來就猜不透達蒙
But he's been trying to keep a low profile lately,
不過最近他試著低調行事
So it just doesn't make any sense to me.
所以我覺得很費解
So what are you gonna do?
那你決定怎么做
Damon's tracking them right now.
達蒙正在搜查他們
Look, I promised you the truth,
聽著,我保證過要對你說實話
So I wanted to tell you.
所以我想告訴你
I want you to be careful.
我希望你能小心點
When I saw you, I...
每次見你,我
Thought you were coming to say goodbye.
總覺得你是來跟我告別
Not yet.
現在不是時候
Hey, what do you think?
嘿,覺得怎樣
Creepy.
很詭異
Found this old journal in dad's stuff
我在爸爸的盒子里找到這本日記
Jonathan Gilbert from the 1800s.
19世紀的喬納森·吉爾伯特
He's kind of a freak show. He wrote about demons
感覺他有點怪,寫一些關于惡魔的東西
And all these people getting slaughtered and...
還有人被屠殺之類的
Yeah, he was a writer short stories, horror stuff.
是的,他是個作家,寫些恐怖故事
Oh, he wrote fiction?
哦,那他寫小說嗎
Figured he was just a lunatic or a drunk.
我估計他就是個瘋子或酒鬼
Well, he was a Gilbert,
他畢竟是吉爾伯特家族的嘛
Probably a little bit of both.
所以可能兩者兼具
So what do I do now?
那我現在該干什么
Just wait. I'll be there in a minute.
等一會,我很快就到
Can you hurry? I have things to do.
你能快點嗎,我還有其他事要忙
You could give me that.
你可以把東西給我了
So why did you need me to do this?
為什么要我去做
Because I interfere with the signal.
因為我會干擾信號
Can I go now?
我能走了吧
This has blown, like, half of my day.
已經浪費我半天時間了
You do that.
照我說的做
Get in your car. Go home.
開車回家
Forget I asked you to do this.
忘記是我讓你這樣做的
Ok. Bye now. Bye.
那好,再見,再見
I have tons of these wooden bullets
我還有很多這樣的木子彈
So nothin' funky.
所以沒什么好稀奇的
You don't wanna do this. Trust me.
你不會想這樣做的,相信我
That's what you get. For what?
這就是你的下場,什么下場
You made me like this.
是你把我變成這樣的
I killed you. I didn't turn you.
是我殺了你,但我沒有把你變成吸血鬼
See, I know what you and your brother are.
我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼
I've been watchin' the two of you.
我一直在監視你們
I knew you'd show up here
我知道你會來這兒
And I'm glad you did
而且我很高興你能來
Cause I have some questions.
因為我有一些問題要問你
Me first. Who turned you?
我先問,是誰把你變成吸血鬼的
How should I know?
我怎么會知道
Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother,
我只記得,我正要用木樁插你弟弟的時候
And then you grabbed me. That's it.
你就抓住了我,就是這樣
Until I wake up in the ground
直到我醒來發現自己
Behind a usedcar dealership on highway 4.
被埋在第4高速路的二手車交易庫后面
Somebody buried me.
有人埋了我
It happens.
這是常有的事
You bit me. Damn it.
是你咬的我,該死的
It had to be you.
肯定是你把我變成這樣
You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die.
你死時體內必須有吸血鬼的血,才會轉變
I didn't do that.
我沒那樣做
Some other vampire found you,
別的吸血鬼找到你
Gave you their blood.
喂你喝他們的血
Who? That's what I wanna know.
是誰,我也想知道啊
Dude, it's not like the welcome wagon
伙計,變成吸血鬼,又沒人開著禮車歡迎你
Was waiting with a bundt cake and a handbook.
拿著小蛋糕,再給你一本吸血鬼常識手冊
It's been a learnasyougo process.
什么都得靠我自己去摸索
You know, one minute,
他媽的,前一分鐘
I'm a smalltown ontherise news guy,
我還是個小鎮的新聞記者
And next thing I know, I can't get into my house,
下一分鐘,我進不了自己的房子
Because my foot won' go through the door.
因為我的腳邁不過門檻
You have to be invited in.
必須有人邀請你進去才行
I know. I live alone.
我知道,我一個人生活
Ah. heh heh. That sucks.
哈哈哈,那太糟糕了
So now I'm at the Ramada watchin' payperview all day,
現在,我只能在華美達酒店看按次付費的節目
Eating everything in sight,
看見什么吃什么
Including housekeeping. It could be worse.
甚至得做家務,也可能更糟的
All I can think about is blood and killing people.
我現在滿腦子都是吸血和殺人
I can't stop killing people.
我不停地殺人
I keep killing. Heh heh.
我不停地殺人
And I like it.
而且我很享受
I'm conflicted. Welcome to the club.
我很矛盾,歡迎加入吸血鬼俱樂部
Wait a minute.
等一下
Cops only found one body.
警察只發現一具尸體
I left one. I was tired.
我留下一具,當時太累了
But I've been hidin' the rest of the other bodies.
其他的我都藏了起來
They're right back there. You're kidding.
就放在那兒,你是在開玩笑吧
They're just pilin' up.
都堆積成山了
So what do we know?
有什么線索
Nothing new to report yet.
沒有什么新的進展
My highly reliable deputies are all on alert,
我所有的屬下都高度戒備
But if you feel the need to be more proactive,
但如果你覺得需要先發制敵
By all means, grab a stake and have at it.
只要抓根木棍,時刻準備插入心臟
What extra precautions can we take?
我們還能采取什么別的防御措施嗎
For right now
就目前而言
there's nowhere safer than a crowded public place,
公共場合算是最安全的場所了
And for once, mayor, we actually know where our kids are.
最重要的是,鎮長,孩子們也都在我們的照看之下
What do you want?
你想干什么
Hey. uh, just surprised to see you here.
只是很奇怪你會在這兒
Art usually implies culture,
藝術通常反映文化
And culture implies, well, not you.
而文化又反映...你不是這樣的人
Go to hell.
去死吧
Still wanna be an astronaut?
還想成為宇航員嗎
I can't believe you remember that.
真不敢相信你還記得
I can remember the tinfoil that you wore on your head.
我還記得你頭上戴著錫紙
I was 8.
我那時才8歲
How are you doing?
最近怎么樣
I've had it easier.
好多了
You?
你呢
Uh, I heard some things.
我聽到一些傳言
So it's true that you and Stefan...
你和斯特凡真的結束...
Yeah, it is.
是的
What about you...
那你呢
Matt Donovan?
馬特·多諾萬
I heard about Caroline.
我聽說了卡羅琳的事
Aw, man, not you, too.
天吶,你怎么也這樣
We're friends.
我們只是朋友
It's not a big deal.
其他的真沒什么
No?
是嗎
No.
真沒什么
Why am I so overly emotional?
為什么我情緒變得很亢奮
All I can think about is my exgirlfriend.
我腦子里想的全是我的前女友
I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff.
我想和她在一起,咬她這類的事
Well, you probably love her.
也許是你愛上她了
Anything you felt before will be magnified now.
你以前的感覺現在都會被擴大
You're gonna have to learn how to control that.
你得學會如何去控制它
What about walkin' in the sun?
那在白天出來活動呢
I'm a morning person.
我喜歡早起享受白天
You can walk in the sun, which, by the way,
你能在白天自由活動,說起來
Is pretty cool.
真是棒極了
Council'd never suspect you.
理事會從來沒懷疑過你
It's not in the journals.
日記中從未提及此事
The journals?
日記
Yeah, the founding fathers,
是的,創始者們
They passed down journals to their kids.
把日記傳給他們的后代
Come on, man. You gotta tell me.
說吧,伙計,你必須得告訴我
How can you walk around in the sun?
怎么能夠在太陽底下活動
Who turned you?
誰轉化了你
How do you walk in the sun?
怎么能在太陽下活動
Who turned you?
誰轉化了你
You know, I've been really nice so far,
到目前為止我對你都很客氣
But I will kill you.
小心我殺了你
Then you'll never know.
那你也永遠別想知道了
You're not answering my question.
你還沒回答我的問題
You first.
你先回答
Seems we're at a bit of an impasse then, doesn't it?
看來我們陷入僵局了,不是嗎
I have things to do, people to kill.
我還有事要做,去殺人
Guess I'll be needing a little head start.
看來我必須先下手了
Ahh. Damn it.
噢,見鬼
I'm guessing you're not here to
我猜你來不是為了
Plan the path for your future.
規劃未來的吧
You're looking out for me.
你是來保護我的
Hope that's ok.
希望沒有打擾到你
You know, I wanted to be a doctor
你知道嗎,我以前想當個醫生
Before everything happened, but, uh,
我是說在一切變故發生前
Then I couldn't, cause...
但我不能,因為
The blood.
血
Yeah.
是的
I've dabbled in a bunch of different things, though.
不過我興趣還是挺廣泛的
Didn't love anything enough to stick to it?
但沒有什么事能喜歡到堅持下去
No, II loved it all.
不,我都很喜歡
I justI had to move on before
我只是,我必須不停地遷移
Anybody could notice that I wasn't getting any older.
不讓別人看出我不會變老
How long before that would happen?
多久遷移一次
Few years, usually.
一般幾年吧
Sometimes shorter.
有時更短些
And you always left.
你永遠只能逃離
I didn't have a choice.
我沒得選
So what about what about you?
不如,來說說你的規劃吧
What are your, uh, plans for the future?
你未來有什么打算
I don't wanna talk about my future, Stefan,
我不想和你談我的未來,斯特凡
Because everything you're saying is making it perfectly clear
因為你所說的一切都完全表明
That you're not gonna be in it.
我的未來中不會有你
Elena, it's not that I don't wanna in it.
埃琳娜,不是我不想參與你的未來
You can't, I get it.
你別無選擇,我明白的
I heard you the first me and the second time,
我聽你說兩遍了
And I appreciate you looking out for me,
我很高興你來保護我
But, please, if you're gonna leave, then just go.
但是,如果你要離開,那就走吧
Hide me. What's going on?
擋住我,怎么了
The scum Fell has landed.
人渣費爾又出現了
Logan's here?
羅根來了嗎
Wait. Logan fell?
等等,是羅根·費爾嗎
Stefan, what's going on?
斯特凡,發生什么事了
Jenna, are you dodging me?
珍娜,你在躲我嗎
It's a form of selfpreservation.
算是一種自我保護吧
Um, Elena, why don't you and Jenna go somewhere else.
埃琳娜,你和珍娜先走吧
Let's go.
我們走
What are you doin' here?
你來這干什么
You know, your brother asked me the same thing.
你和你哥問了我同樣的問題
In fact, why don't we
事實上,為什么我們不能
Just skip past all that "who turned me" stuff
跳過"誰轉化了我"這件事呢
And get the answer that I want?
先回答我的問題
How can I turn into a daywalker?
我怎么才能成為日行者
Damon and I are the only 2 that I know of.
據我所知,只有達蒙和我有此能力
But you're both very cagey on the how,
你們兄弟倆如此死守不說
Which tells me that there is a way.
讓我覺得一定是有方法可循的
You know, in case you hadn't noticed
不知你注意到沒有
It would be very, very easy for me to expose you.
要揭發你們實在是非常簡單的
You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun?
你想知道怎么在太陽下活動
I do.
是的
You can't.
別做夢了
Don't ever threaten me again.
你敢再威脅我試試
When Logan came to the house, what did he say?
昨天羅根來我們家說了什么
Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes.
假裝恭維,蠢到家的假笑,小狗一樣的眼神
I'm serious, Jenna.
說真的,珍娜
How did he act? What did he say?
他做了什么,說了什么
He was the usual Logan, was charming,
就老樣子啊,很迷人的樣子
Little more manic than usual.
比往常暴躁易怒
He kept trying to convince me to let him in.
他想說服我讓他進門
What?
怎么了
Ok, listen to me very carefully.
仔細聽好了
Do not, under any circumstances, talk to him again.
在任何情況下,都不要再跟他說話
I'm serious, Jenna, like, ever.
我說真的,珍娜,永遠不要
Hey. Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
Jenna. Hi, Mr. Saltzman.
珍娜,你好,薩爾茨曼老師
Yeah, I was hopin' to, uh, see you tonight.
我之前就想著今晚能再見到你呢
Career Night is the new bowling.
對啊,未來規劃之夜怎能錯過
Ok. um, excuse me.
失陪了
Logan Fell's a vampire,
羅根·費爾變成了吸血鬼
And when I find him again,
我再看到他
I am gonna destroy him limb by limb.
要把他大卸八塊
What happened? You ok?
怎么了,你沒事吧
No. I'm not ok. I was ambushed.
不,怎么會沒事,他偷襲我
I was shot. Now I'm vengeful.
開槍打我,我要報仇
Just gotta find him.
我得先找到他
Well, there's no need. He's here at the school.
沒必要,他現在在學校
You're kidding me.
開玩笑吧
Why the hell is he there?
他怎么在那里
He's workin' the crowd.
他在人群中穿梭
Well, I'll be right there.
我馬上到
So anything you'd like to share?
有什么事要跟我說說嗎
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Following my future.
規劃我的未來
there it is
就是這個
Broadcast journalism?
廣播新聞
Yes. Broadcast journalism.
是,廣播新聞專業
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么用這種眼神看我
You don't even read the paper.
你連報紙都不看
Liz.
莉茲
Logan.
羅根
What are you gonna do, stake me?
你想怎樣,用木樁釘死我嗎
Bury me in another shallow grave?
把我埋到另一座淺墳里
What would the email say this time?
這次又會發什么內容的電郵
I didn't have a choice. You bitch.
我沒得選擇,你個婊子
I died for you, for this town.
我為你而死,為這個鎮而死
You've known me since I was 6,
你看著我長大
And you swept me under the rug like dirt.
而你又把我當垃圾一樣扔掉
You knew what you were getting into.
你知道你參與的是什么性質的事
I was one of you.
我曾經是你們的一分子
And now you're one of them.
而現在你是他們一伙的了
Watch your back, sheriff.
小心點,警長
Get a backup team to the school immediately.
馬上派一隊人來學校
Keep it within the circle. It's a v5.
把學校包圍起來,5號吸血鬼出現
I didn't know you drew.
我不知道你會畫畫啊
It's an elective.
選修課學的
'Cause it's good stuff. You like graphics?
真不錯,你也喜歡繪圖吧
'Cause that's, uh that's kind of my thing.
因為,那可是我的愛好呢
Whoa. whoa. What are you doin'?
等等,你這是在干嘛
Well, it's just something else we have in common.
只是討論一下我們又一個共同點
And what's the other thing? Vicki?
還有其他共同點嗎,薇姬嗎
Let's hang out because we did the same chick?
因為我們上過同一個女人,就要成為好友嗎
Go be friends with one of the many other guys that she screwed.
去找和她上過床的其他男人當朋友吧
There's no shortage of 'em.
估計可以排成長隊呢
All right, work it out, tough guy.
行了,收手,猛男
You two, follow me.
你們兩個,跟我來
Excuse me, mayor.
等一下,鎮長先生
Where are you takin' 'em?
你要帶他們去哪里
I'm gonna talk to 'em.
我要跟他們好好談談
All fights should end in handshakes, don't you think?
握手言和最好了,你不覺得嗎
Bonnie, where are you? I'm ready to go.
邦妮,你在哪里,我要走了
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
Hey, damsel in distress.
失意少女
Need a ride?
要搭車嗎
Oh, my god. Logan Fell, channel 9, is that you?
天啊,第九頻道的羅根·費爾,是你嗎
I used to babysit you, Caroline Forbes. Don't mock me.
我給你當過保姆呢,卡羅琳·福布斯,別挖苦我
Well, I was supposed to go home with Bonnie,
我本打算和邦妮一起回家
But I can't find her.
可現在找不到她了
It's not a problem, really.
沒什么啊,真的
It's on my way. Ok.
反正我順路,好吧
You know, this is fate.
真是命運使然啊
And why is that?
為什么這么說
'Cause I'm interested in broadcast journalism.
因為我對廣播新聞很感興趣
So can I ask you a couple questions?
我能向你請教幾個問題嗎
Anything you want.
隨便問吧
First, buckle up. Ok
首先,系上安全帶,好
Have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?
你看到那個播新聞的羅根·費爾了嗎
Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home.
看到了,他剛剛載卡羅琳回家
Stay here.
待在這里
Ok.
好了
Let's get this out of your system.
現在就來好好解決吧
Go ahead. Fight.
快啊,打啊
You want us to what?
你要我們什么
I'm not gonna fight him, dad.
我不會跟他打架,爸
I don't think so, sir.
我也不會,先生
You don't fight in there like pansies.
別在里面像娘們一樣打
You take it outside, fight your battl like men, and move on.
出來像個男人一樣狠狠干一架,然后撇開恩怨
Best lesson my dad taught me.
我父親這樣教我的
So let's settle it.
開始解決吧
Fight.
打啊
Come on, dad. It's not gonna happen.
拜托,老爸,我不會動手的
I said fight!
我說動手
Whoa. What's goin' on out here?
你們在干什么
Just lettin' these 2 kids work it out.
讓他們自己解決問題啊
We're good here, go back inside.
我們很好,你進去吧
I don't wanna go back inside.
我不打算進去
What I want is an answer to my question.
我要你回答我
What's goin' on out here?
到底是怎么回事
Who do you think you're talking to?
你知道在和誰說話嗎
Do I look like a student?
我看起來像學生嗎
No, you look like a fullgrown Alphamale douche bag.
你看起來像一個四肢發達的中年蠢蛋
You don't talk to me like that.
你竟敢對我出言不遜
I can have your job like this.
我一句話,你就可能失業的
You do that.
如果你那么做
Then it'll be you and me in this parking lot working things out.
那么你我也將在此大干一架,解決問題了
You cool with that?
你覺得行嗎
You just marked yourself. Ok.
給我小心點,沒問題
You all right?
你沒事吧
Where are you?
你在哪
Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism.
你女兒剛剛表達了對新聞業的興趣
I think it's important to foster young minds.
我覺得有必要好好培養一下年輕人
What do you want?
你想干什么
The satisfaction of turning your daughter into a vampire.
把你女兒變成吸血鬼
Payback's a bitch, isn't it?
因果報應真的很討厭啊,不是嗎
Get her out of here.
帶她走
Logan, what happened?! Logan!
羅根,怎么了,羅根
Sheriff. Heyit's damon.
警長,我是達蒙
Where's Caroline? She's ok. II'm on Elm Street.
卡羅琳呢,她很好,我們在榆樹街
Gonna try this one more time.
我再問你一遍
Who turned you?
誰轉化的你
I told you I don't know.
我說了不知道
This tire iron here could take your head clean off.
這個鐵棍一下就能讓你的腦袋搬家
Is that your final answer?
這是你的最終答案嗎
How can you side with them?
你怎么能和他們一伙
I don't side with anyone.
我沒有和任何人同伙
You pissed me off, I want you dead.
你惹毛我了,我要你死
Who turned you? I don't know!
誰轉化的你,我不知道
oh, well. You're screwed.
好吧,你完了
Wait, wait! I know. You're lying.
等等,我知道,你在說謊
You think you're the only one that wants to get
你以為只有你一個人
In that tomb underneath the old church?
想進教堂下的古墓嗎
If you are lying to me, I will end you.
如果你在說謊,我就滅了你
I am not lying. There's another way to break the spell.
我沒有說謊,有另外一條路可以進去
We can help you.
我們可以幫你
Meet me at the old church.
在老教堂等我
Take me down. Make it look real.
把我打倒,像真的一樣
Make it look real.
真實一點
Where is she? She's ok.
她在哪兒,她沒事
Oh, god. My brother's taken her ho.
上帝,我弟弟把她帶回家了
I'm sorry, sheriff.
對不起,警長
I just wasn't strong enough.
我力氣不如他大
Caroline?
卡羅琳呢
She's ok. I took her home.
她沒事,我送她回家了
She was shaken up, but all she knows
她被嚇著了,但她只知道
Is Logan attacked her. Nothing else.
羅根襲擊了她,沒有別的
Where's logan?
羅根在哪
Damon's dealing with it.
達蒙在處理
As in...
是以...
You saw what happened today, right?
你看到今天發生了什么
I mean, you understand why we can't...
我的意思是,你明白為什么我們不能
Be together? You see it?
在一起,你明白嗎
Yeah, I'm starting to see a lot of things, Stefan.
我才開始明白好多事,斯特凡
Come on. I'll, uh
走吧,我
I'll give you a ride.
我載你一程
Uh, I can get home.
我可以自己回家
I know.
我知道
All right. That'd be nice.
好吧,那也好
What do you want?
你要干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I, uhI thought that was weird with your dad,
我覺得你父親好奇怪
What he did
他的所為
Is he like that all the time? Is that
他經常那樣嗎,他是不是...
Is that what you gotta go through?
你一直過著這樣的生活嗎
Man, II get it.
兄弟,我明白了
I get it.
我明白的
What's your problem?
你是怎么了
Look, I don't need your pity.
聽著,我不需要你的同情
Seriously, you don't have to be like this.
說實話,你不必那這樣
You don't. Just go.
不必,快走
What's your problem, man?
你到底怎么了,兄弟
I don't know, ok.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
What I said before
我之前說的那些
about you leaving, it was harsh.
關于你要離開的話,很刻薄
No, no. Youyou had every right.
不,不,你有權對我生氣
You asked me what I wanted my future to be.
你問我對未來有什么規劃
I wanted to be a writer.
我想當個作家
My mom sort of pushed me into that direction
我媽媽想讓我向那方面發展
From the time I was able to read.
從我識字那一刻起就抱此期望
She supported me, encouraged me,
她支持我,鼓勵我
Bought me my first journal,
第一本日記本是她給我買的
And then she died.
然后她去世了
And I can't see myself being a writer anymore.
我覺得自己不可能再當作家了
That was something that we shared.
因為那是我和媽媽共同的夢想
I know that you think that you brought
我知道你認為是你
All of this bad stuff into my life,
讓我的生活變得很糟糕
But my life already had it.
但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了
I was buried in it. This is different.
我早就深陷其中,那不一樣
It doesn't make it any less painful.
那也不會讓我的疼痛減少一分
I know that it's that it's hard to understand...
我知道這很難理解
But I'm doing this for you.
但我離開是為了你好
No.
不
You don't get to make that decision for me.
你不能替我做決定
If you walk away, it's for you,
你若離開,那也是為你自己
because I know what I want.
因為我很清楚我想要什么
Stefan, I love you.
斯特凡,我愛你
Don't.
不要
Elena, I can't.
埃琳娜,我不能
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Don't hide from me.
不要躲避我
Who are you? A friend of Jenna's.
你是誰,珍娜的朋友
Jenna sent you?
珍娜讓你來的嗎
I came on my own.
我自己來的
Ah. I get it.
明白了
Well, buddy, I know you think this makes you brave,
伙計,我知道你孤身前來,會讓你顯得很勇敢
But actually it makes you pretty stupid.
不過事實上你愚蠢透了
Either way, here I am.
無論如何,我已經來了
What do you want?
你想要干嘛
Ah, Jenna's a good person. She deserves the best.
珍娜是一個好人,好人該有好報
I'm here to make sure she gets it.
我是為了她得到幸福的生活
Was that supposed to be a threat?
你是在威脅我嗎
Couldn't you throw a punch?
打我一拳試試
Maybe provoke me a little?
稍稍激怒我一下
I'm not a violent guy by design.
我可不是暴力男
Well, you're not a very smart one, either.
你也不是聰明男啊
How's that?
此話怎講
Cause you have no idea who you're talking to.
因為你不知道在跟誰說話
I need a ride.
送我回去
Sure.
好的
Look, I like Caroline.
聽我說,我喜歡卡羅琳
She's got this thing, this way about her,
她有著獨特的魅力
And I like her, ok?
但我喜歡
And I'm not gonna defend it or apologize about it.
我不會強辯,也不會因此道歉
Ok.
好的
So stop your little Bromance bitch act.
所以別再八卦我和她的關系
Ok.
好的
I'll be right there.
我馬上到
I've never been in your room before.
以前沒到你房間來過
Well, hasn't changed much over the years.
多年來都沒怎么變
Do you leave everything here when you come and go?
你所有的東西都留在這里嗎
It's the only place that has remained constant.
這是唯一不變的地方
This room holds every memory
它裝著我所有的回憶
That I ever thought was important enough to hold on to.
保存著我最珍貴的東西
A lot of memories.
很多回憶啊
Yeah.
是的
You thirsty or anything?
你渴了嗎
A little. You?
有點,你呢
I'm fine.
我沒事
Let me get you something to drink, ok?
我去給你拿點喝的
Ok.
好
Hello.
喂
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想向你道謝
I don't know how you did it.
我不知道你怎么做到的
Uh, not following.
我沒聽明白
We found Logan's body out by the old fell warehouse.
我們在舊倉庫找到羅根的尸體了
It's been disposed of.
已經處理好了
He was hoarding bodies, innocent victims.
他在那藏了很多無辜受害者的尸體
What?
什么
This town owes you so much.
整個鎮子都欠你的人情
So do I.
我也是
Elena.
埃琳娜