Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and the only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
I was willing to do what was necessary.
我樂于做必要的事
Including lying to Chuck.
包括跟恰克撒謊
I am K.C.. I am Olivia's publicist.
我是K.C.奧利維亞的公關經理
I am actually looking for a job.
實際上我在找工作
Have you ever thought publicity?
你想過去做公關嗎
How could 've you never heard of Olivia Brook
你怎么可能沒聽說過奧利維亞?伯克
That "endless knights" series...
《永恒騎士》系列
It's King Arthur with vampires.
是亞瑟王加上吸血鬼
She plays Guinevere.
她扮演桂尼維王妃
My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.
爸爸在他22歲那年挖到他人生第一桶金
I hope to do it by the time I'm 21.
我希望在我21歲就可以做到
The manager of the inn wants to meet you.
酒館的經理想見見你
Horace Rogers, meet Chuck Bass.
霍洛思?羅杰斯,這是恰克?拜斯
Man, come here.
兄弟,過來
Constance is gonna be so different.
康士坦次高中會有大變化
There's no more hierarchy, no more mean girls.
再沒有特權階級,壞女孩
We're here to make sure you get
我們來這是想跟你確保
Exactly what you want this year.
今年一切如你所愿
You need to be cold to be queen.
你想當女王,就要變得冷酷
Go make sure my spot's free at the met steps,
你們去看看大都會臺階那邊是不是空著
And wait there with a yogurt for me.
然后給我買杯酸奶在那等我
All Hallows' eve...The one day of the year
所有萬圣節前一天,也是一年當中唯一一天
It's socially acceptable to play dress-up.
大眾接受奇裝異服的日子
The only question is...who do you want to be?
但唯一的問題是,你想打扮成誰
There are costumes to make men feel like boys again
有些服裝能讓男人重溫年輕的感覺
Or turn little girls into queens.
或者讓女孩變成女王
Jenny, please let me go through this closet.
珍妮,讓我給你理理這個衣櫥
There's no room for your new things.
這里完全沒有放你新衣服鞋子的地方了
Does this even fit you anymore?
這件你還能穿嗎
Yes.
當然
Perfectly. All of it does.
非常合身,它們全部都很合適
We're 183 on Travelocity,
在Travelocity上我們排名183
Right behind the Holiday Inn LaGuardia.
居然排在拉瓜地亞的假日酒店后面
Who needs travel sites,
誰要去瀏覽那些旅行網站
With their huddled masses
那些網站只是針對
Searching the internet late night, trolling for deals?
通宵瀏覽網站尋找優惠的的臨時出游者
Without those masses
不是那些顧客群,酒店的入住率
I'm at less than 20% occupancy for the holidays.
在假日就會少于20%
That's why you should open the club.
這就是你為什么要開個俱樂部
Once that's the place to be seen,
一旦你的俱樂部火了
You'll be so booked, you can turn away
你的酒店就會被訂購一空,你就可以不用管
The tasteless tourists in fanny packs.
那些沒品位的帶腰包游客
I was thinking an '80s theme.
我在想一個80年代主題的派對
Although shoulder pads can be overwhelming on my delicate frame.
不過肩墊會與我纖細的身形不相稱
This is a business, not a high school party.
這是在做生意,不是一場高中派對
I told you I was sorry for my little transgression,
我已經對我小小的逾越道過歉了
And you forgave me.
你也原諒我了
Now either make me kiss a girl already
現在你要么讓我與另一位女孩接吻
Or let's move on.
要么不要再提了
I apologize. I've been on edge lately.
對不起,最近我有些煩躁
With all my liquid assets tied up in this hotel,
因為我所有的流動資產都套在這座酒店上
I have to make sure everything gets done right.
我得事事過問才能確保沒有毫厘偏失
"Right" for the Chuck Bass I know
對我所認識的恰克?拜斯而言
Means "right now."
這意味著馬上行動
People think I'm playing a game,
周遭的人都覺得我在扮家家酒
And they want me to lose.
想看到我一敗涂地
I have to prove I'm not just Bart Bass' son.
我要證明我不只是巴特?拜斯的兒子
My impulsive tendencies have no place
我這易沖動的傾向在我
In my life as a legitimate businessman.
成為被認可的商人的路上是行不通的
Well, you're very sexy when you're legitimate.
當你正經嚴肅的時候,非常性感
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'm late to meet my accountant.
我要去見我會計了,我已經遲到了
You understand I have to do this my own way.
你了解的,我要靠雙手來打出一片天
Of course.
當然
Mark? I want to book you for the opening of a new club.
馬克,我想預訂你來一家俱樂部的開業典禮
All right, so I gotta ask.
好吧,我想問問
Did you bring it?
你帶了嗎
Yeah. I got it.
是的,在這
Are you 100% sure you want to do this?
你百分之百確定你要這么做
Yeah, you know, I mean,
是,我意思是
Olivia and I have been dating for a couple weeks now.
奧莉薇亞和我已經約會兩個星期了
It's getting pretty serious at this point.
我們對彼此越來越認真
I've waited so long, it's embarrassing.
我已經等了很久,這也太丟臉了
Yeah, sure, but once you go there, you can't go back.
但是一旦你們真做了,就沒法回到過去
Believe me, I... I know.
相信我,我,我了解的
I know. I...I...I really think I'm ready.
我了解,我,我覺得我真的準備好了
Oh. Enjoy, man.
那享受吧,老兄
Six hours of pleasure.
六個小時的愉悅
So you really think the sight of Olivia in fake fangs
所以你真的認為奧莉薇亞帶著假尖牙
Reciting stilted dialogue is gonna be a deal breaker,
誦讀這那些不通的對白是最吸引人
Don't you? Oh, the dialogue's awesome.
難道不是嗎,那些對白寫的很棒
It's the, uh, it's the part without the talking.
那些沒有對話的部分
That's the problem.
才是問題所在
I think I can handle some PG-13 bloodsucking. Come on.
我覺得我能接受PG-13吸血鬼片
Seriously, man, do you not get internet here in Brooklyn?
說真的,老兄,布魯克林難道沒有網絡嗎
Okay. Patrick Roberts, who plays her vampire costar,
好吧,跟她演對手戲帕特里克?羅伯茨
Was her boyfriend the whole time they were shooting this.
在整個拍攝期間跟她都在交往
All the blogs said they got really into it
各大博客都說他們假戲真做
And started doing it for real,
戲里戲外難分難舍呢
Like sex tape on the cutting room floor real.
就像真的在剪接室上演激情戲一樣
I think the most disturbing part in all this
在我看來最尷尬的倒是
Is that you've been reading "Endless Knights" blogs.
你跑去讀《永恒騎士》系列的博客
Okay, that's...
好吧,這是因為
I know you think you're okay with it,
我知道你覺得自己能接受
But you don't want to watch your girlfriend
但是看著自己女朋友跟別的男人親熱
With another guy.
真的不怎好受
I mean, comparing looks and noises...
再與跟你在一起時的表情和呻吟做比較
No, see, that's the problem with your theory.
不不,這就是你論斷的問題所在
I don't...I don't...I have no idea if she makes noises yet.
我還不知道她怎么呻吟的
We haven't gotten to the noises stage,
我們倆還沒到那一步
Although we, uh, we do have plans tomorrow night, so...
雖然明天晚上是有個約會,所以
Hold on a second. Maybe this is her.
等會說,應該是她打來的
Spotted...one star with her hand in the cookie jar.
據報道,某位明星要偷食禁果哦
Even Perez Hilton knows our lonely boy
連好萊塢八卦人士佩雷茲?希爾頓都知道
Is going to be getting a Halloween treat.
孤獨男孩馬上要嘗到他的萬圣節糖果了
What the hell is this?
這什么亂七八糟的
It looks like olivia's picking up some free...
看起來奧莉薇亞在拿些免費的
I know what she's doing. I want to know why.
我看得出來她在干嘛,我要知道為什么
I assume it's because she wants to practice safe sex.
大概因為她想采取點安全的性行為
She shouldn't be practicing anything
帕特里克?羅伯茨在多倫多拍電影
Without Patrick Roberts, who's in Toronto on a movie.
不在她身邊,她不可以采取任何行動
This obviously means you didn't take care
很明顯你沒有處理好我交給你的
Of the Dan Humphrey situation like I asked you to.
丹?漢弗瑞事件
It's not a situation.
這不是個事件
It's a relationship.
是段戀愛關系
They're very happy together.
他們在一起很開心
Well, since I'm not a couples counselor,
我又不是戀愛顧問
Their happiness is irrelevant.
他們開不開心不關我的事
Serena, without "Endless Knights,"
瑟琳娜,沒有那些《永恒騎士》系列
Patrick is on the road to Mark Hamill-hood.
帕特里克只能成為馬克?哈米爾式的人物
Is that the guy from "Star Wars" that's not Harrison Ford?
是星戰里哈里森?福特之外的那個人嗎
Not dating Olivia is the nail
不跟奧莉薇亞傳緋聞的話
In patrick's culturally relevant coffin.
就是把帕特里克送進文化墳墓
I'm not being ironic about vampire movies.
我不是在諷刺那些吸血鬼電影
I'm sorry about Patrick, but I told you,
我為帕特里克難過,但是我告訴過你了
If you want Dan and Olivia to break up,
如果你想丹和奧莉薇亞分手的話
That's something you're gonna have to do yourself.
你自己去想辦法
Look, Olivia's trying to be a "real" girl
奧莉薇亞翅膀長硬了
And not taking my calls,
不聽我話了
So I suggest you make yourself useful.
所以換你做點有意義的事情吧
Unless, of course, you see yourself delivering
除非你想替詹姆斯?弗朗哥
James Franco's underwear for the rest of your life.
送一輩子的內褲
He needs them by noon. I'll be in my office.
中午之前給他,我在辦公室里
So Rufus asked my size this morning.
魯弗斯早上問我衣服尺碼來著
Does this mean I'm getting a flannel?
這意味著他要送我一套法蘭絨么
No. He's just a costume enthusiast.
不是啦,他只不過是個角色扮演愛好者
Oh. He likes Halloween more than
他喜歡萬圣節甚至超過圣誕
He likes Christmas and his birthday.
和他自己的生日
So we have to find a party, otherwise, I swear,
所以我們得去找個派對參加,不然的話
He's gonna make us hand out candy,
我發誓他會逼我們
Dressed as the octo-babies.
扮成章魚寶寶發糖果
Uh, speaking of creepy social anomalies...
講到奇怪的社交異類
The last time you handed her the yogurt,
上次你給她獻的酸奶
There was a spoonful missing.
少了一勺
Hmm. Time to get to work ruling the kingdom.
又到統治我王國的時刻了
You look queen-tastic. Thank you.
你像女王一樣棒,謝了
And your yogurt with almonds.
你的杏仁酸奶
It's all there. I checked.
我檢查過了,是滿的
Are there skins on these almonds?
杏仁皮去掉了嗎
Fix it, and in a timely fashion,
弄掉它,要又快又好
Otherwise you're all going
不然的話我讓你們在萬圣節
As the "real housewives of New Jersey" for Halloween.
扮演新澤西真實家庭主婦
I mean, even if there are other Dillingers at the parade,
就算游行里還有其他的大盜戴林格
None of them will have
沒有人會有
One of Johnny's actual suits from the movie.
約翰尼真正的戲服的
Jenny, you should come to the village with us.
珍妮,跟我們一起去村莊吧
Uh, yeah. What are you guys doing sitting up here?
你們坐在這兒干什么
The birds decided to use our usual place as a restroom.
我們平常坐的地方被鳥兒當衛生間了
Oh, gross.
真惡心
Um, do you guys mind moving down a couple steps?
那你們不介意往下挪幾節臺階吧
I'm sorry, but you know
不好意思,你們知道
The whole "no one's supposed to sit higher than me" thing,
規矩是沒有人可以坐在我上頭的
And if the girls see you up here, they're gonna take it
如果給那些女孩看到的話,她們會
As a sign of weakness and...
覺得我太弱了
We...we get it.
我們知道了
You can't lead if no one thinks they have to follow. It's cool.
你表現弱勢的話就沒法領導她們了,沒事
Thank you. Not you.
謝謝了,不是對你說的
Hello, "invasion of the body snatchers."
看到了吧,《天外魔花》
Looks like Jenny, sounds like Jenny,
長得像珍妮,聲音像珍妮
Is really a dark, power-hungry monster.
實際上卻是個黑暗的,權欲饑渴的怪物
Oh, come on. She's still the same Jenny underneath.
不是啦,她內心里還是原來那個珍妮
She just has to wear the mask for school.
她只是戴著那副面具來對付學校
That mask is becoming her face.
面具戴久了就摘不下來了
Is she actually levitating?
她真在懸浮嗎
Uh, I'm pretty sure that's green screen.
我確定那只是屏幕特效
Is their acting this good in the rest of the movie?
剩下的電影里他們都演得這么真嗎
I mean, just look at the way she's looking at him.
她看他的眼神
That's...that's love. That's...that's definitely love
那是,愛,那絕對是愛
And lust and, uh, and gratitude...
還有欲望,感激之情
Dude, it's an orgasm. Yeah.
老兄,她高潮了,是啊
I mean...
這個...
It's completely understandable why you're freaking out.
我很理解你現在為什么抓狂
No, I'm not... I'm not freaking out.
沒有,我,我沒有抓狂
I'm just, you know, I'm processing this things. Yes.
我只是,你知道,正在試著接受
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, it's Olivia.
是奧莉薇亞
Yeah, I know. I just...I got this thing.
是啊,我知道,我生病了
It's...it's like a flu.
好像,是流感吧
Uh, can I call you in a couple days?
我過幾天再打給你
Okay. All right. Bye.
好的,沒事的,再見
Mark Ronson is on hold
馬克?榮森在等著了
And I left word for the mixologist from Milk & Honey.
我還給牛奶與蜂蜜的調酒師留話了
I thought Chuck didn't want to
我覺得恰克不想
Open his club till after the holidays.
讓他的俱樂部在假日過后開業
Well, that's what he says.
好吧,他是這么說的
He also says he wants to do it his way,
他還說想按他自己的方式來
But that will change, just like it always does,
但是他會改變想法的,一直都是這樣
When he sees my plan.
只要他看了我的計劃
I don't know, B.
我不知道, B
I tried to help Carter, and that just drove him away.
我試著幫助卡特,結果只讓他離開了我
The good news is K.C.'s yelling at me all the time,
好消息是, K.C一直在沖我吼
And I don't have time to think about it.
我就沒時間想他了
Oh, this is probably her calling now,
這應該就是她打來的
Seeing if there's enough chai in her chai latte.
問她的混合茶中茶葉放沒放夠
Hello.
你好
Are you along?
你一個人嗎
Chuck, Hey.
恰克
Am I alone?
我一個人嗎
It's obviously about a gift.
可能問你要不要禮物
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Yes. Hi. I'm here. Sorry.
是,喂,我在,對不起
Hotels that don't book
如果假日季度沒有預訂
Over the holiday season don't make it to the next.
那這家酒店就撐不到下一季了
I'm sorry. Are you in trouble?
對不起,你碰到什么麻煩嗎
Do you want me to call my mom
你要我打給我媽
To see if Bass industries can help?
讓巴斯集團幫你一把嗎
I don't want Bass help. I want a publicist.
我不要巴斯集團的幫助,我要一個公關
Okay, great.
好的
Um, well, I'll call Condé Nast and tablet hotels right away.
那我立刻打電話給Condé Nast和Tablet Hotels
No. I no longer have time for
不行,我沒時間
The establishment to accept me.
讓他們來接受我
I need them to come begging.
我要他們來求我
I want to open my club tomorrow, Halloween.
我想讓俱樂部在明天開業,萬圣節
See? My idea.
聽見了嗎,我的主意
Okay, tomorrow. Absolutely.
好的,明天,沒問題
And, Serena,
還有,瑟琳娜
I don't want Blair anywhere near this.
我不想讓布萊爾插手這事
Okay. Bye.
好的,再見
I'm sorry.
對不起
Clearly, Chuck hasn't forgiven you.
很明顯,恰克還沒有原諒你
Looks like someone's ghosts tricks past
看起來某人以往的夢魘
Have come back to haunt this halloween.
又在這個萬圣節回來糾纏她了
Swifty, you're the man.
史維夫,多虧你了
No problem.
不客氣
Everything looks good here, Mr. Bass.
這里萬事俱備了,巴斯先生
Thank you for moving so quickly.
謝謝你的麻利手腳
I'm glad everything's up to code.
我很高興一切按正軌運行
Up to code? Wow.
按正規運行,天哪
Not words I'd usually associate with Chuck Bass.
這可不是我認識的恰克?巴斯會說的
What can I tell you? It's the dawning of the new age
我能說什么呢,這是新世紀的曙光
Moonshine Martini.
魔閃馬提尼
With a call back to the old.
附帶著對過往的回顧
This is perfect. Thank you.
完美,謝謝
A speakeasy...
一個地下酒吧
What could be more timely?
還有什么能比這更應時
A place to escape the modern world
一個逃避摩登世界
And violate its rules... Legality of course.
并能褻瀆其規則的地方,當然是合法的
Yeah, I'm surprised Blair isn't here.
布萊爾不在這兒令我很驚奇
What, are you guys in another fight?
怎么,你們倆又吵架了
A fight implies time and energy.
吵架意味著時間和精力
It's more of an ongoing detached distrust.
這更像是一直以來冷漠的不信任
I can't believe he chose you over me.
真不敢相信他無視我而你打電話
I'm gonna ignore that because I know you're upset.
我會無視這句話,因為我知道你很沮喪
But, B., can you please try to keep your voice down
但B你能小點聲嗎
The only way I can prove myself to K.C.
唯一能向K.C.證明我自己的途徑
Is if she doesn't find out about this party
是在她知道這個派對之前
Until after I make it amazing.
我就把它弄得有聲有色
She'll try to take it away
不然她會奪走一切的
It's not like Chuck hasn't kissed a guy before.
恰克之前又不是沒吻過男人
He said so himself.
他自己這么說的
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's not about the kiss.
你有沒有想過恐怕不是這個吻的原故
Your game is based on trust,
你的游戲是建立在信任的基礎上
and you broke his.
而你卻破壞了他對你的信任
Me? What do you call him pretending he's not mad at me?
我嗎,那他假裝沒生我氣又算什么
That is the most untrustworthy thing I've ever seen.
那才是我所見過最不值得信任的事
I'm going to demand he let me help him.
我去要求他同意我幫忙
Blair, I know this is hard to hear,
布萊爾,我知道這不好聽
But maybe today is not about you.
但也許今天跟你無關
Chuck has 24 hours to create something from scratch.
恰克只有24小時把酒吧從圖紙變為現實
His liquor license hasn't even cleared yet.
他甚至連販酒執照還沒下來
Hi. No, I already faxed the permit
你好,不,我已經傳真過
To control the sidewalk in front of Gimlet.
琴蕾酒吧前的人行道管制許可證
Yes.
是的
I know Chuck is anti-everything Bart Bass,
我知道恰克抵制巴特?巴斯的一切
But his father must have had a better way
但他的父親肯定有更好的辦法
To get these things done.
來解決這些問題
Have you even been listening to anything I've been saying to you?
你有沒有在聽我說的話
Yes. This is not about me.
在聽,這跟我無關
It is about Chuck.
恰克才是重點
So I'm going home.
所以我回家去
Hey, Lil. Vanya has a package you need to sign for.
莉,文雅有個包裹需要你簽名
Who would possibly send all this candy?
誰會送這些糖果呢
This is not package. This is package.
這不是包裹,這個才是
This is for the trick-or-treaters.
這是給那些"不給糖就搗蛋"的孩子的
Oh, I had no idea you would get all of this
我真不敢相信你把這些全弄好了
Or I would have called you. Charles invited us
我還想打給你說查爾斯邀請我們
To his club opening, and I want to go be supportive.
去參加他俱樂部的開張典禮,我很想去祝賀
I'm sure Vanya would love to take all of this candy.
我保證文雅肯定會高興收到這些糖果的
We're not going to that club opening.
我們不要去參加那個典禮了吧
But I already got costumes.
但是我已經準備好禮服了
Aren't you the one that keeps telling me...
你不是一直跟我說
...I shouldn't embarrass the kids?
不應該讓孩子們難堪的嗎
Well, that's when you wanted us all
那是你想讓我們
To dress up like the Ramones.
穿得好像雷蒙斯樂隊時候
Well, Jenny would make a great Joey.
珍妮很會扮喬伊的
This is a prohibition party... Classy, elegant.
這是個無酒精派對,尊貴典雅
There's nothing classy about being at a party with your parents.
有父母在的派對不可能優雅
We can dress up and pass out candy.
我們可以裝扮一下去派發糖果
Sorry about that, Vanya.
不好意思,文雅
Sorry not to me.
我沒事
Sorry to Mr. Rufus when he sees no trick-or-treaters
應該跟得知這棟樓里不會有要糖果的孩子
Come into this building.
的魯弗斯先生道歉
I know. He just seems so happy.
我知道,他看上去很高興
I couldn't bear to take his candy away yet.
所以我還不忍心拿走這些糖果
Not bad, but it's prohibition,
還不錯,但是這是無酒精派對
Not "last of the mohicans."
不是最后的莫西干
Lose the feathers.
丟掉這些羽毛
You seriously think that's the same Jenny
你真認為那還是從布魯克林
Who took the bus from Brooklyn?
乘車上學的那個珍妮嗎
If you don't believe me, just go talk to her about it.
如果你不相信我,你可以去跟她談談
I've got a better idea.
我有個更好的主意
Did you make your own costume, Jenny?
你自己做服裝嗎,珍妮
No. It's vintage. Gaultier.
現在不用我出手了,有高堤耶
No way.
不是吧
What's your problem? Him.
你怎么了,是他
No one's allowed to sit higher than you.
沒人有資格坐的比你高
Hey, Jenny.
你好啊,珍妮
Jonathan, you know you can't sit up here.
喬納森,你知道你不能坐在這里的
Are you disobeying a direct order?
你敢違反規矩嗎
Sorry. The pigeons.
不好意思,都怪鴿子
Bird poop is not our problem.
我們不關心什么鳥屎
You guys will have to sit somewhere else.
你們應該去別處找個地方
Jenny, come on. What's...what's gonna happen
珍妮,得了吧,我們就是在這坐一會
If we hang out here for a couple of minutes?
能有什么事
Girls?
姐妹們
Wow. Looks like you're feeling a lot better.
看起來你好多了啊
Yeah, thank you.
是啊,謝謝你
Um, yeah, it was, you know, it was just one of those,
你知道的,還不就是那些日常瑣事
Uh, 24-hour things. Um, it was kind of weird.
那天的事真是太怪了
Dan.
丹
If this is about that cookie jar photo...
如果是因為那張曲奇罐子的照片
If you're not ready, I totally understand.
如果你還沒有準備好,我完全可以理解
Ready? No. No.
準備好,不是那樣的
I...I love that picture of you. It's so flattering.
我非常喜歡你的那張照片,如此迷人
And who can resist free gifts
再說誰能拒絕免費的午餐
In, uh, in shiny wrappers?
而且還有閃閃惹人愛的包裝
Did you watch that?
你看過那個了
What?
什么
Okay, so it's not about the cookie jar photo.
好吧,不是因為曲奇罐子照片
You think that I'm a bad actress.
你認為我是一個不好的演員
What? No, no, no. I didn't... I wouldn't say "bad."
什么,不是,我沒有,我不會說你不好
Which scene was it?
哪個鏡頭惹你反感了
Was it where I sucked that wolf man's blood?
是我那個吮吸狼人的血嗎
Because that was a dummy wolf man,
因為那只不過是個假狼人
And it's really hard to play with a dummy.
跟假人演對手戲真的很難
So flu as a Patrick Roberts flu?
那你說的流感是帕特里克?羅伯茨流感
Look, he...he made you levitate. Dan.
看,他把你抬起來了,丹
That's all acting.
那只不過是演戲
Well, reigning blog opinion seems to be
好吧,那這次博客會更新為
That acting with your boyfriend, without your clothes on...
一絲不掛地和男朋友演戲
It's, um, you know, it's a sex tape.
你知道的,就是性愛錄影帶
Well, what the blogs don't know
好吧,這個博客不知道的是
Is that Patrick was never my boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的男朋友
Our whole relationship was strictly for publicity.
我們的關系只不過是為了面對大眾的炒作
Have I ever told you what a great actress you are?
我告訴過你,你是多么棒的一個演員嗎
Listen, I never had feelings for Patrick like I do for you.
對帕特里克我根本沒有像對你一樣的感覺
Okay? So can we please get back to somewhat normal?
明白嗎,所以讓我們回復原樣吧
Yeah. Yeah. Only if you promise to show me your free gifts.
當然,只要你答應給我看看你的免費禮物
Well, we can explore all of my health center
我們可以在今晚恰克的開業典禮后
Acquisitions tonight, after chuck's club opening.
好好研究一下我從健康中心拿到的小東西
Let me just let Serena know that we're coming. Okay.
我去告訴瑟琳娜我們今晚會去,好的
Why is M.K. bringing two guests
為什么M.K帶著兩個客戶
To some gambling club opening?
去一個什么賭場的開業典禮
I-I know you wanted me to make myself useful.
我知道你對我寄予厚望
I'm sorry. I-I wanted to surprise you.
很抱歉,我想給你一個驚喜
By stealing my client list?
用偷走我的客戶名單換的驚喜
Pack your things.
你可以收東西走人了
K.C., wait. I-I only did this because I was trying K.C
等等,我這么做是因為我正在努力
To get Olivia and Patrick back together like you wanted.
讓奧利微亞和帕特里克如你所愿的復合
Olivia is coming tonight.
奧莉薇亞今晚會來
All you have to do is fly Patrick in. Look.
你只需要把帕特里克也套進來,瞧
Olivia's coming alone?
她一個人來
Yeah.
是的
This better work.
最好這個能行
I promise it will.
我保證可以
In the future,
以后
The only surprises I appreciate are cash and gifts.
我希望看到驚喜只是現金和禮物
This is Chuck Bass again,
我是,恰克?拜斯
Regarding the status of my liquor license.
我想問問販酒執照辦的怎么樣了
I look forward to hearing from you.
等待你的答復
Voice mail again, huh?
又是語音信箱
With clubs closing all over the city,
要是全城的俱樂部都關門
You'd think it'd be in their financial interest
他們一定能為了經濟效益
To expedite things.
加快辦事效率
The only "interests" those people understand
這些人唯一的"興趣"
Comes in envelopes full of unmarked bills.
就是塞滿了無主鈔票的信封
I seriously hope you're not thinking
我希望你不是在想
About opening without a license.
無證開業
No. I'm considering what my father would do
不,我在想換是我父親
In this situation.
現在會做什么
I'm trying to find a suitable alternative.
我在想找個權宜之計
This is Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
Mr. Bass, Frank Bennett from the A.B.C,
拜斯先生,酒類管制局弗蘭克?貝內特
Returning your call.
給您回電
I wanted to let you know
我想讓您知道
Your liquor license has been approved.
您販酒執照已經審批通過
Effective immediately?
是立刻生效嗎
I'll deliver it myself later today.
今天晚一點時候我會親自送過來
Thank you very much, Mr. Bennett.
非常感謝您,貝內特先生
You see that, Horace?
你看到了嗎,賀瑞斯
Victory without deceit.
堂堂正正的贏
Seems like little Chuck...
似乎小恰克
Finally stepped out from big bad Bart's shadow.
終于走出了老滑頭巴特的陰影
Too bad his girlfriend's still playing on the dark side.
但可惜他的女朋友卻仍在用暗中手段
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
Does it really play without the other Ramones?
我真要獨自表演,沒有其他雷蒙斯成員嗎
I was gonna do Iggy,
我會唱伊基的歌
But I thought it might scare the children.
但我怕會嚇到孩子們
Well, not that I don't enjoy you shirtless and in eyeliner,
不是說我不喜歡你朋克的打扮
But I do think you made the right choice.
但我覺得你的選擇是正確的
I just don't want you to get your hopes up too high.
我只是不想你抱太大的希望
I know the kids care more
我知道比起裝扮
About the candy than the costume,
孩子們更在乎糖果
But I think they appreciate the effort.
但我想他們會看到我的用心
Rufus, I know this is important to you, but honestly,
魯弗斯,我知道這對你很重要,但老實說
I can't remember the last time we had trick-or-treaters here.
我記不得上次孩子們來要糖果是什么時候
That's because no one thinks you're home.
那是因為大家都認為你不在家
Well, but this year I told them we'd be here,
但今年我告訴了他們我們會在家
And they all seemed pretty excited about it,
他們聽了似乎都很興奮
Except for that guy on six who never makes eye contact.
除了六樓那個從來不正眼看人的家伙
It's hard to tell what he's feeling.
很難說他是怎么想的
Oh, Eric, my darling, are you sick?
艾瑞克,親愛的,你不舒服嗎
I'm not sick.
我沒不舒服
Then what are you doing home so early?
那你為什么早回家
Did something happen?
發生什么事了嗎
Ask Jenny.
問珍妮吧
I'll handle this one.
這次我來處理
I-I don't like the tickle.
我,我不喜歡讓人撓癢癢
Dorota, when I get you a gift,
多洛塔,我送你一份禮物
The least you can do is to enjoy it.
至少你得好好享受一下它
Oh, Mr. Chuck. My goodness.
恰克先生,我的老天
When you are mad at Ms. Blair,
在你對布萊爾小姐生氣之前
Dorota is very tired
多洛塔很累了
And has to have the foot bothering
還不得不接受這個足部護理
And never sees Vanya or movies...
而且沒有去看我的朋友梵雅和電影什么
Dorota.
多洛塔
That will be enough for today.
你今天說得夠多了
Is it safe to assume this visit signals
我能否認為你來就意味著
The end of my community service hours?
我懲罰時間結束了呢
I wanted to apologize.
我想來道歉
Last week's incident took longer
解決上周發生的事
Than anticipated to move past.
比我預期要耗時間
But seeing as tonight's all about new beginnings,
然而就像今晚是一個全新的開端一樣
I wanted to put that behind us and make things right.
我希望我們不計前嫌,重新開始
With gifts?
還有禮物
I assume word reached you of
我猜你已經聽說了
My club opening this evening.
我的俱樂部今晚要開張
It was never my intention to leave you out.
我不是真的想把你撇在一邊
I just needed to create it on my own,
但作為一個合格的商人
As a legitimate businessman.
我得靠自己創業
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I love it.
我太喜歡了
Good.
那就好
Serena, tell Dan that
瑟琳娜,告訴丹
He should be a musician, not a gangster.
他應該扮音樂家而不是匪徒
You have no street cred. I'm offended.
你沒有不良記錄,我有
You know, once in the fourth grade, I had to miss recess
四年級的時候,因為我故意犯了語法錯誤
'Cause I purposely broke the rules of grammar.
被罰不能課間休息
I think Dan will look fine in whatever he wears.
我覺得丹無論穿什么看上去都不錯
Serena Van der Woodsen
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Doesn't have an opinion on wardrobe.
對打扮沒什么意見
That...that... This isn't right.
這,這,這有點不大對
Look, K.C. wants you guys to break up.
聽著, K.C.想要你們分手
Um, yeah, I know,
是的,我知道
And that's why I'm not returning her phone calls.
所以我不接她的電話
Did she seriously send you here to do that?
她是要你過來說這個的嗎
No, I-I didn't come because I want you guys to break up.
不,我過來不是想讓你們分手的
I-I-I came because I have found a compromise
我過來是因為我想到了一個兩全的辦法
That I think will get her off your backs and mine.
讓你我都好過的辦法
I hope it's firing K.C.
我希望那是解雇K.C.
Patrick is coming out for the Gimlet opening tonight.
帕特里克今晚會來琴蕾酒吧的開業典禮
He's already on a plane.
他已經上飛機了
I don't like where this is headed. I have a gun.
我不喜歡這苗頭,我有槍
I can get K.C. the publicity bump she's looking for
只要你愿意和他一起走紅地毯
If you're just willing to walk the red carpet with him,
我就能給K.C.她想要的轟動新聞
Just act like you guys are still together.
只要裝作你們兩個還在一起就行
Well, no, right? Wh...
不行,對嗎
It's one night.
就一個晚上
Uh, I'll do it.
我答應
Okay.
好的
Dan, um, I'll...I'll leave your name at the back door
丹,我會給工作人員打好招呼,你從后門進
So you guys can meet up after the cameras.
過了媒體拍照你們就可以會合了
Thank you.
謝謝你
Yeah.
沒事
You want me to pretend that we're not together?
你想讓我假裝我們不在一起嗎
No, it's just... It's just for the cameras.
不,這只是,只是媒體炒作
Sometimes this is the way the business works.
有時候為了工作需要這么做
Well, our relationship isn't business.
可我們的關系不是工作
I just don't understand why you would want
我就是不明白你為什么
To go somewhere with your fake boyfriend
要和你的假男友去出席活動
Rather than your real one.
而把你真的男朋友晾在一邊
Dan, I'm sorry, and I hope you'll come
丹,對不起,我希望
And meet me inside tonight.
你今晚能到那里來見我
I don't know why he's blaming me.
我不知道他為什么怪我
I didn't do anything.
我什么都沒做
I can't control every girl at school.
我又不能控制學校里每個女生
Well, Jenny, you and I both know that that's not true.
珍妮,我們都知道這不是實話
You may not have done the deed,
也許真的不是你自己做的
But I suspect you gave the order.
但我懷疑是你讓別人做的
He sat above me on the steps.
他坐在臺階上的位置高于我
That must have put you in a very difficult position.
對,這樣肯定讓你處境艱難
Yeah, and he did it on purpose.
沒錯,而且他是故意的
He knew that I'd have no choice.
他知道我別無選擇
Lily, please. My dad would never understand,
莉莉,拜托你了,我爸不會明白的
And you know these girls.
但是你了解這些女孩
I had to do something. Yes.
我必須做點什么,對
Just like I have to do something now.
就如我現在也要做點什么一樣
But you and dad already gave us permission
但是你和爸已經允許我們
To go to Chuck's tonight. Well, and you can,
今晚去恰克的派對了,你可以去
As long as Eric still wants to go with you,
除非艾瑞克還想和你一起去
And you make sure that all of your so-called friends
并且你還要保證你的那些所謂的朋友
Apologize to him when he gets there.
在他到的時候向他道歉
Fine.
好吧
Horace, put this up behind the bar.
賀瑞斯,把這個放在吧臺后
Thank you for taking care of this so promptly.
感謝你的及時承辦
It's my pleasure. I'm always happy to help out Jack Bass.
不勝榮幸,我一直期望能給杰克?拜斯幫忙
Are you ready to open the cornerstone of the new Chuck Bass empire?
準備好開啟恰克?拜斯帝國的新篇章了嗎
You decided this was the way to impress K.C.?
你就打算這樣讓K.C.認可你嗎
What? Chuck, I would never call Jack.
你說什么呢,恰克,我沒給杰克打過電話
You might convince me more if you weren't
只有你知道內情
The only one who knew about the problem.
讓我怎么相信不是你
Blair, Blair, did you call Jack?
布萊爾,你給杰克打電話了
Well, you have the liquor license.
你現在有販酒執照了
What does it matter who called who to get it?
誰給誰打過電話,有什么大礙
Jack...Is the last person I would call for help.
我死也不愿讓杰克幫我
You're still mad from before. It's clouding your judgment.
你還在為上周的事生氣,都影響你判斷力了
This isn't about last week. It's about you, Blair.
這不是上周的事,是你,布萊爾
It's the reason why I couldn't say "I love you."
這就是為什么我不能說"我愛你"
It's not a game.
這不是游戲
It's because I knew I couldn't trust you.
因為我知道不能相信你了
I did this because I love you.
我這么做是因為愛你
Be that as it may, I have a club to open,
希望如此,我要忙俱樂部開張的事
And you're no longer invited.
不會給你請帖的
Fine. S, come on. We're leaving.
不邀請算了, S我們走
Blair, I'm...Sorry.
布萊爾,不好意思
I'm gonna stay with Chuck.
我要留下來陪恰克
You're alone, Nate? What's wrong?
內特,怎么,一個人嗎
You don't have any friends left to screw over?
沒有朋友陪你來嗎
Oh, well, at least I'm on the list
至少我是被邀請的
And not working the door.
而不是來當迎賓的
Text me when Patrick arrives. All right.
帕特里克來了給我發短信,好的
I thought you said that this was an exclusive party.
我記得你說這是個奢華派對的
Eric's over there on the phone.
艾瑞克在那邊打電話
Yeah, he ratted me out to our parents,
他在爸媽面前告發我
So now I have to be nice to him...
所以我得對他友善點
At least to his face. Sounds like you have a plan.
至少要做做樣子,莫非你有什么計劃
I do, and one that won't get me caught this time.
沒錯,而且這個計劃不會讓我再被抓到
Follow me.
跟我走
It's a queen's job to protect her king.
保護國王是王后的職責
Chuck should be thanking me for making his club possible,
恰克應該感謝我幫他的俱樂部開張
Not treating me like some useless pawn.
而不是把我當成什么沒用的小卒
It's hard to love a powerful man.
愛一個有權有勢的男人很不容易的
You think I'm trustworthy, don't you, Dorota?
你覺得我還是值得信任的,對吧, 多洛塔
Of course, Miss Blair.
當然,布萊爾小姐
Knight to Queen 7.
騎士向王后走7步
Tell those pathetic trick-or-treaters
告訴那些可悲的"不給糖就搗蛋"的家伙們
There's no prepackaged joy for them here.
這里不歡迎他們來
Thank you.
謝謝
See? I knew he would come to his senses.
看吧,我就知道他會想通的
I told you this wasn't my fault.
我就說這不是我的錯
What does Mr.Chuck say?
恰克先生說了什么
They're not from Mr. Chuck.
不是恰克送的
Dress. Now!
換衣服,馬上
Here you go, Mr. Policeman.
給你,小警察
And here you go, Mr. Fireman,
還有你,小消防員
And, uh, Lady GaGa.
還有你, Lady GaGa
Wow. You kids look terrific.
你們看起來太棒了
Thank you. They're perfect.
謝謝你,干得很好
Come on kids, let's go. Come on.
來吧,孩子們,我們走,快走
Thank you.
謝謝你
Happy Halloween.
萬圣節快樂
Excuse me, man.
失陪了
Your powers of disguise have fallen off a bit.
你的化裝手段退步了
I know you don't want to see me.
我知道你不想見我
Then what exactly are you doing here.
那你還來做什么
I have more important things to deal with
我有更重要的事要做
Than your little surprise.
沒空接受你的小驚喜
I came to apologize.
我是來道歉的
I was trying to help you. So you would see you needed me.
我本來是想幫你,好讓你知道你需要我
Then we make a good team.
然后我們重歸于好
But you were right, not to trust me.
可你是對的,你不該信任我
I ruined everything.
我把一切都毀了
Heartfelt. Earnest.
熱切,而且誠懇
Let me guess, you found out.
讓我猜猜,你發現了
The liquor license you so thoughtfully procured was fake.
你體貼周全地費心弄來的賣酒執照是假的
You already knew?
你已經知道了
Did Jack send you condolence flowers, too?
難道杰克也給你送了吊唁花籃
I don't need condolence flowers, I know Jack Bass.
我不需要吊唁花籃,我了解杰克?拜斯
If you know, then why is the club still open?
既然你已經知道了,為什么俱樂部還開著
If the cops show...
如果警察來了
You probably don't want to hear this, but... I have an idea.
你可能不想聽,但我有個主意
I already made the call.
我已經打過電話了
I'll take care of the paparazzi.
我來搞定狗仔隊
Blair, we still have things to discuss.
布萊爾,我們還有話要談
I know.
我知道
If you got it, you got it, right?
是你的就是你的,對不對
You do not got it.
但不是你的
So you want to sit?
要坐下嗎
I'm sorry you have to sit down with my mom.
很抱歉讓你面對我媽
Yeah.
是啊
No, she clearly has some experience in queendom.
不,她作為女王陛下顯然治國有方
Well, I'd take a run-in at the step
如果你無意中聽到
If you overheard anything.
會知道我在臺階為你辯護
Can we just agree not to say the word "steps" any more?
我們能不能不要再提"臺階"這個詞了
I'd like nothing better.
那最好不過
Without Jonathan here, I know no one.
除了喬納森,這里我一個人也不認識
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
Where are your handmaidens?
你的女友們呢
Happy Halloween.
萬圣節快樂
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Oh, Patrick, hey. I'm so glad you finally made it.
帕特里克,真高興你能來
I'm Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
If I known what you look like,
早知道你這么漂亮
I would kept you on the phone longer when I called for K.C.
在肯尼迪中心跟你通電話時該多聊幾句
Ok. Enough with the chitchat.
好了,閑話就到這里
Where's Olivia? We need to get this picture.
奧莉薇亞在哪兒,我們要拍照片
I just saw her.
我剛剛還看到她
What the hell is he doing here?
他來這里做什么
I'm so happy that you are here.
真高興在這兒見到你
I'm not going down to a fake boyfriend without a fight.
我不會輕易被假男友擊敗的
Come on.
來吧
It's not what it looks like.
不是你們想的那樣
Let me just go and talk to them. Chuck.
讓我去跟他們談談,恰克
Excuse me, Serena.
抱歉,瑟琳娜
These gentlemen are here to close down my club.
那幾位是來查封我俱樂部的
And the best costume award goes to New York's finest.
最佳化裝獎頒給紐約警察
This party is a bust.
這派對火到爆了
What do we got here?
有什么發現
That's it, shut it down. Let's move, people.
就是這個,關門,大家都快走
Party's over. Let's move, people.
派對結束,快走
Let's go, you guys.
伙計們,走了走了
You gotta give me that drink right now.
把酒瓶給我,不準喝了
Chuck, you might want to try to stop the police.
恰克,你怎么不制止這些警察
Why would I stop 'em? I called 'em.
需要嗎,是我打電話叫他們來的
Why would he have his own club raided?
為什么他要報警查抄他自己的俱樂部
Well, once we found out the liquor license was fake,
當我們發現販酒執照是偽造的以后
We could either wait for Jack to call A.B.C. to take us down
我們要么等杰克讓酒類管制局查封我們
Or we could take control and call the police
要么就主動出擊
To blow up the party for a night that
叫警察來這個派對
No one would ever forget.
讓所有人都記得今天晚上
Brilliant, isn't it?
太聰明了,不是嗎
This was your idea? Oh, it was both of ours.
這是你的主意嗎,算是我們兩個的
You see, S, we belong together.
要知道, S我們是屬于彼此的
Okay, well, K.C. blames this whole thing on me.
好吧,可是K.C.把這整件事都怪在我身上
Now I have to go get my clients out of here
現在我得在我的客戶拍案底照或是
Before they get mug shots or TMZ videos.
上八卦網站"三十英里區域"前帶他們離開這里
Oh, you could try to go through the hotel. Thank you.
你可以從酒店里面走,謝謝
But there's probably paparazzi out there, too.
但是外面可能也有狗仔隊
I'm sorry, S., but Chuck's hotel needed this.
抱歉, S但是恰克的酒店需要曝光率
Without your celebrities, we're buried in the city section.
沒有你的客戶們,我們只是一家無名小店
Now we're front page news.
現在我們會是頭版頭條
Why would you do this to me?
為什么你要這么對我
You knew how important it was for me
你知道向K.C.證明我的能力
To prove myself to K.C.
對我有多重要嗎
Remember when you chose Chuck?
記得你當時選了恰克而不是我嗎
Now I did, too.
我也可以
Bye. Happy Halloween.
再見,萬圣節快樂
What'd I tell you, Lil? We just had to put the word out.
我說什么來著,莉,我們只要放出消息
Once these kids tell their friends,
一旦這些孩子們告訴他們的朋友
I'll bet we get at least a hundred next year.
明年我們至少要應付100個孩子
A hundred? Rufus, I hope you don't...
100個,魯弗斯,我希望你沒有
I'm just teasing you. You got the perfect number.
我只是逗你玩,人數剛剛好
How did you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
Well, after the third time I heard "achoo,"
在我第三次聽到"阿嚏"
I realized it wasn't a sneeze.
我明白過來那不是一個噴嚏
It's "thank you" in Lithuanian.
而是立陶宛語的"謝謝"
Plus, Lady Gaga forgot to change her hair
再加上, Lady GaGa變成泰勒?史薇芙特出場時
When she came back as Taylor Swift.
忘記換發型了
Well, I just didn't want you
我只是不想讓你覺得
To feel you had to leave all your traditions in Brooklyn.
你必須要放棄所有布魯克林的傳統
And I love you for that.
我就是愛你這么善解人意
But why don't we start some of our own traditions?
但為什么我們不建立起我們自己的傳統呢
How about some grownup trick-or-treating?
成人版的"不給糖就搗蛋"怎么樣
All right, but I draw the line at door-to-door.
可以,但是我在每個門上都作了記號
I was just thinking of one door.
我只想開一扇門
You know, we, um,
你知道,我們...
We should probably get out there eventually.
我們最后還是要出去的
I know.
我知道
Um, there's something that I...
有件事我
Dan, um,
丹
Patrick... wasn't my fake boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的冒牌男友
What?
什么
I know.
我知道
Um, I lied because I-I care about you.
我撒謊是因為我在意你
And I did not want you to compare yourself
我不希望你把自己
To some perfectly lit, heavily edited performance.
和一個完美的藝術形象做對比
And...and what about tonight?
那今天晚上呢
Why get photographed with him?
為什么要和他合影
When I ended things with Patrick,
和帕特里克分手時
I-I broke his heart.
我傷透了他的心
And with no more "Endless Knights" movies,
而且《永恒騎士》系列電影結束之后
His career just kinda stalled.
他的事業就到了瓶頸期
You don't think it was because of the Bruce Jenner biopic?
不是因為布魯斯?加納的傳記片嗎
I mean, that was...
我是說,那個
Dan, my plan was to tell him afterwards
丹,我原本打算在結束后告訴他
That the only person I want to kiss here tonight is...is you.
今晚在這里,我唯一想吻的人就是你
Okay? Okay.
可以嗎,好的
You really need to work on your timing.
你來的可真是時候啊
Actually, my timing is perfect. Follow me.
事實上,正是時候,跟我來
Come on. I'll...I'll explain. Hurry.
來吧,我會解釋的,快點
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I interrupted. Um...
很抱歉打攪了你們
Now is probably a good time to get that kiss.
現在你們可以繼續那個吻了
Ooh. I could use a real one before we go out there.
我們出去前能真正吻一次
Look, everyone. It's Olivia Burke
大家請看,是奧莉薇亞?伯克
Kissing her boyfriend Dan Humphrey.
在親吻她的男友丹?漢弗瑞
Are you okay with this?
可以嗎
Yeah.
沒事
Olivia
奧莉薇亞
If you're dating this guy,
如果你在和這個人約會
Who's dating Patrick Roberts?
那么誰在和帕特里克?羅伯茨約會
Yeah, how about that?
對呀,是誰呢
I am.
是我
You really proved yourself with this one, S.
這回你證明了自己, S
Looks like your work troubles have just turned into
看來你工作麻煩變成了
A labor of love.
公益事業
Perez Hilton drew tears on his own photo
佩雷茲?希爾頓因為沒來這里而
Because he wasn't there. Have you heard from the hotel?
抱著自己的照片大哭,你有酒店的消息了嗎
Blowing up the club
俱樂部被查抄后
Exploded our online reservations.
我們的網上預訂數激增
We're already up 50%.
已經上漲過50%
Now do you see I'm trustworthy again?
現在你覺得我值得信任了嗎
Blair, you and I both know
布萊爾,你我都知道
You'll never be completely trustworthy...
你永遠都不值得絕對信任
And I admit, it's not my strong suit either...
但是我承認,那也不是我的強項
But it's part of what keeps things interesting between us.
但是這樣我們之間才有樂趣
And why we make a great team.
也就是為什么我們是最佳團隊
No, in order to be a team,
不,作為一個團隊
We need to focus our duplicity on others.
我們要一起對付的是別人
But what if it's my way of showing you I love you?
如果這是我表達愛意的方式呢
Oh, I can think of better ways.
我有更好的辦法
So I can handle being in
既然我不怕登上《InTouch》雜志的
The "she's dating him?" page of "In Touch"
"她的新歡?"頁面
If you can handle not having a fake boyfriend.
那你也不介意和冒牌男友一刀兩斷吧
Mm. I couldn't be any happier with my real boyfriend.
我的正牌男友令我很滿意
Actually, that's not true.
不過,話說回來
I-I could be a little happier.
我能更盡興一點
Is Vanessa still at her sister's gig in Albany?
瓦內薩還在奧爾巴尼和姐姐一起表演嗎
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, well, I'm feeling a little happier already.
聽到這,還真開心了點兒
Uh, just...just to confirm,
只是,多問一句
That levitation thing was just a special effect, right?
電影里的懸浮是特效,對吧
Um, there's only one way to find out.
看來只有一種方法能驗證了
So I guess that means you heard about Jonathan.
看來你知道喬納森的事了
I guess it does.
沒錯
I wanted to call it off...
我想叫她們停手
But as soon as those girls see me hesitate,
但是她們見我猶豫
I have a full-blown rebellion on my hands.
就要乘機造反
You could have warned Jonathan.
你可以和喬納森先打聲招呼
Come on. Everyone gets egged on Halloween.
拜托,萬圣節大家都是互砸雞蛋的
You didn't.
你怎么沒有
You know I have to act this way about school stuff.
你知道,我對學校的事情必須這樣
But I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister.
但我還是你的朋友,你的妹妹
We just can't let the worlds get confused.
我們必須明確這點
I'm not confused.
我明白得很
I want nothing to do with you in either world.
我不想和你有任何干系
I'm sorry about your purse getting locked in the club
連累你把包忘在在俱樂部里
And the police showing up
后來還惹上警察
And Dan and Olivia kissing.
還有丹和奧莉薇亞親熱的事,真抱歉
You did fine. You got my clients photographed
你做的很好,你讓我的客戶在本年度
At the hottest party of the year.
最火辣的派對上曝光
Patrick got more attention
自從和奧莉薇亞分手后
Than he's had since Olivia dumped him.
帕特里克還沒有過這么高的人氣呢
As long as you get my purse back, your job is safe.
只要你能拿回我的包,你的工作就能保住
Thank you. And, Serena, that job now includes
謝謝,現在你的工作內容還要加上
Publicly dating Patrick. I don't know if I'd call that work.
和帕特里克做公眾情侶,這么美的工作
Get back to me after date two.
約會完了再回來
It's a damn shame.
太遺憾了
Sometimes the best ones are just too hot not to burn out.
有時最好的東西不得不忍痛割愛
In this case, Horace, this is just the first match.
賀瑞斯,這只是第一個回合
A.B.C. won't let you get another license
酒類管制局半年內
For at least six months.
不會再給你發執照的
From what I recall, speakeasies were built
據我所知,開地下酒吧
On finding ways around liquor regulation.
就是要在管理條例中鉆空子
Are you talking about
你說的是
A secret password type of establishment?
需密碼才能入內那種嗎
I'm thinking keys.
我覺得鑰匙不錯
Keep the lock on the front door,
大門緊鎖
Come in through the back.
后門進入
Your father would be proud of you...
果然是虎父
In the best way.
無犬子
Hey, s.
喂, S
I just came to find K.C.'s purse.
我來找K.C.的包
Hey. How would you like to be the publicist
你覺得到一間休南區
Of a members' only club so exclusive
外表像菜鳥公立學校
It makes the So.Ho house look like one of those
用號碼命名的富豪專屬俱樂部
Dirty public schools with numbers for a name?
去做公關,怎么樣
Come on. It'll be amazing
來吧,一定會很棒的
Blair, I would never work for you.
布萊爾,我不會為你工作
But I'm giving you a chance
我可是在給你機會
To leave that Lizzie Grubman wannabe Before you get run over.
讓你被榨干之前離開那個莉茲?格魯布曼
You don't get it.
你不懂
K.C. can be a bitch because she's my boss.
K C.是我的上司,她可以尖酸刻薄
You're supposed to be my friend.
而你是我的好朋友
Chuck might forgive you, but I don't.
恰克或許可以原諒你,我做不到
Like all good things,
曇花一現
The witching hour must come to an end.
美好的時光終將逝去
True natures are revealed.
人性盡顯
Tricks turn into treats.
惡作劇變成賞賜
And taking off costumes is
脫下裝扮
As much fun as putting them on.
與穿上它們時一樣樂趣無窮
Everything returns to the way it was,
所有事物恢復原狀
Except for little girls who forget
只有一些小女孩似乎忘記
That Halloween only lasts one night.
萬圣節只有一夜
They wear their costumes for so long,
她們的角色扮演玩的太久
Pretty soon they can't even remember
很快就會忘記
Who they were before they put them on.
素顏的自我
X.o.x.o. Gossip girl
X.o.x.o.八卦天后