Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
名流們緋聞的唯一渠道
I really think we should cool things off for a while,
我真的認為我們該冷靜一段時間
You know, take a-- take a little break?
暫時,暫時分開
Well, we did say no strings.
我們說過不給對方壓力
Right.
是啊
No strings.
順其自然
You either tell me the truth, or we're over.
要么你告訴我事實,要么我們感情結束
I'm rufus and lily's son.
我是魯弗斯和莉莉的兒子
Georgina. Hey. I'll be there in a second.
喬治娜,我馬上就到
Things were so much easier when we were younger.
我們年輕那時事情要簡單得多
We just jumped into things.
速戰速決
Why can't we just be more like that?
為何現在我們不能一如往昔
Marry me, Lily.
嫁給我吧,莉莉
The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf,
如果下次你忘了你是布萊爾?霍道夫
Remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you.
記得我是恰克?拜斯,還有我愛你
Scott, what's going on?
斯科特,到底怎么回事
I haven't told you the truth.
之前我沒有說實話
I'm your son's brother.
我是你兒子的哥哥
If you're looking for the first excuse to bolt, trust me,
如果你要找個借口逃避,相信我
You're gonna find one.
你會找到的
I'm not looking for an excuse anymore.
我不會再找任何借口了
I didn't really give you a chance to know both sides of me,
我沒有給過你機會去了解我的全部
And I guess I'm wondering if you still want to.
我想知道你還是不是想了解我呢
I don't even know why I'm pretending to think about it.
我都不知道我為何還要假裝想一下
Yes. yes, of course.
但是當然,我想去了解
This is your fault.
這就是你的錯
That's not fair.
這不公平
Not fair?
不公平
I go away to take care of my mother,
我只是離開一下去照顧我母親
And I come back and my daughter is not going to college.
當我回來的時候我女兒不想上大學了
I'm headed home to face the family firing squad.
我現在要回家接受家里的狂轟濫炸
Considering what you did to us,
鑒于你對我們的所作所為
Being able to find you
如果能找到你
Is gonna go a long way.
會對我回到家里之后的境遇大有幫助
Go ahead and run if you want.
如果你覺得可能,就快跑吧
You know how much daddy loves to hunt.
你知道爸爸很愛打獵的
And who am I?
我是誰
That's a secret I'll never tell.
這是個永遠不能說的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你愛我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl. X.O.X.O.
八卦天后
Some say love is a river.
有人說愛情是一條河
Some say love's a silly song.
有人說愛情是一首可笑的歌
Some say love is all around us.
有人說愛情在我們身邊
It lifts us up where we belong.
它告訴我們心歸何處
Some say love is hearing laughter in the rain.
有人說愛情是雨中的笑聲
But on the upper east side,
但是在上東區
We all know love is pain.
誰都知道愛情是痛苦
Toasted blueberry?
烤藍莓
You spoil me.
你太寵我了
Dorota offered to make eggs,
多洛塔都是給你做煎蛋的
But I thought
但是我認為
It was the duty of the devoted lover to provide.
做早餐是愛人的義務
I missed you.
我想你
Yeah, you showed me
我知道
Just how much when I got in last night.
昨晚你就讓我知道了
So how was your trip?
你的旅行怎么樣
Did you get your money back from your poker buddy?
從你的牌友那里拿回錢了嗎
No. And I would have let it slide,
沒有,我打算順其自然
But with my parents cutting me off.
但是我父母不給我錢了
Trust me. I get it.
相信我,我理解
Working for K.C. is
給K.C.工作就是
Nowhere near as lucrative as being Lily Bass' daughter.
莉莉?拜斯的女兒等于白花花的銀子
For now, toaster pastries are all I can afford.
目前,我只能買的起烤吐司
So go.
去找她吧
Talk to her,
和她談談
For me.
為了我
Fine.
好吧
But then you have to do something for me.
但是之后你要為我做些事情
Take my place at dim sum with my friends.
替我去和我的朋友吃廣式早茶
Dumplings with Blair and Chuck?
和布萊爾與恰克一起吃餃子
And Nate. You can do some recon.
還有內特,你可以好好偵查一下
Blair hates Nate's new girlfriend.
布萊爾討厭內特的新女友
You can find out if she's really that bad.
你可以查查她是不是真的那么差勁
I bet Bree is perfectly nice,
我賭布里是個非常好的女孩
Even though she is a Buckley.
即使她是個巴克利家的人
Um, unfortunately,
不幸的是
I...I do have more, um, people
我還得找不少
Who owe me money to talk to.
欠我錢的人談談
Fine.
好吧
Eat up.
吃完吧
One second.
等一下
I'm telling Olivia to say Hi to Godzilla from me.
我正在和奧莉維亞說替我向哥斯拉打招呼
Is funny, right?
很有趣,對吧
More so than your awful sushi puns.
比你那個奇怪的壽司笑話好一點
Well, I'm a terrible flirter,
好吧,我不擅長調情
But as long as Olivia's on this Asian press tour,
但是隨著奧莉維亞去亞洲宣傳
I have--I have no choice. And anyway, you know,
我別無選擇,你知道
"Sashimi later" is charming.
一會吃生魚片,是個好名字
Why are you using my screen name again?
為什么你又用我的網名
Because every time i log on, Georgina pounces on my i.m.
因為只要我登錄,喬治娜就會找上來
I broke up with her.
我和她分手了
I don't know how much more clear
我不知道怎么能
About my feelings I can be.
更清楚地體會到這個事實了
You could tell her you're dating someone else.
你可以告訴她,你在和別人約會
We all live on the same floor, Dan.
我們住在一層,丹
When she gets back, she's gonna figure it out.
她遲早會知道的
Point taken. I'll e-mail her later.
一針見血,我過一會給她發郵件
You talked to Scott at all?
你后來和斯科特談了嗎
I called him last week, but he hasn't called me back.
上周我打給他了,但是他沒有回復我
I guess he didn't like me that much.
我想他不怎么喜歡我
Really? It didn't seem like that.
是嗎,看起來不像
I'm sorry. I mean, I know you really liked him.
抱歉,我是說我知道你很喜歡他
I did, too, actually, I guess,
我也挺喜歡他的,真的,我想
Cause in a weird way. We were kind of related.
雖然這很奇怪,但是我們血脈相連
You know, I'm gonna hit the Bleecker.
我要去布利克街
Do--do you want a coffee?
你想要咖啡嗎
No, no, no. You go.
不,不用,你去吧
Oh. The--the toilets in Tokyo talk.
東京的洗手間打來的
Hi. Um, I'll have a nonfat latte.
我要一杯脫脂拿鐵
Sure.
好的
Hi. Did you miss me?
想不想我
Georgina.
喬治娜
The bloodsucker is back.
吸血鬼又回來了
I saw her coffin
我看見她的棺材
And telltale Louis Vuitton broom on the floor.
和路易?威登掃帚扔在地板上
Vampires don't ride brooms, Blair.
吸血鬼不騎掃帚,布萊爾
Leave it to georgina To start a mutant strain.
那喬治娜就是基因突變
You know, my roommate and I didn't see eye to eye at first,
要知道,我的室友和我,開始也互相看不上眼
So one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes
所以一天晚上我從冰激凌車上
From the treats truck, and we bonded.
買了冰激凌蛋糕, 我們的關系就變融洽了
She taught me how to say "hello" in Swahili.
她還教我說斯瓦希里語的你好
Jambo.
你好
Aw. Do you happen to know what the Swahili is
你也恰好知道用斯瓦希里語怎么說
For "mind your own beeswax"? No reason, of course.
少管閑事吧,沒有理由,當然
It just might be useful Someday on safari. -Blair, come on.
也許哪天旅行的時候可以用上,布萊爾,別這樣
so, Bree, You went home last week?
布里,你上周回家了嗎
Yeah. Tried to mend the I'm dating-a-Van-Der-Bilt-fence.
對,盡量讓他們接受我和他約會的事
It didn't work.
但是不奏效
We're southern, so family loyalty's really big down there.
在我們南方,忠于家庭很重要
Like slavery.
就像奴隸制度
What? I'm joking.
怎么了,我開玩笑的
You know i'm joking, Right, Bree?
布里你知道我開玩笑的,對吧
So what's Serena doing? She still dating Baizen,
瑟琳娜在做什么,還在和貝森約會嗎
Or she come to her senses yet?
或者她已經清醒過來了
Carter Baizen? Is he in town?
卡特?貝森,他在鎮上嗎
I, I heard he was away on business.
我聽說他去談生意去了
He is. Traveling is so important.
是的,旅行出差是很重要的
Bree, have you ever thought about traveling...
你有沒有想過旅行呢
Somewhere very far away?
旅行去很遠的地方
I wasn't aware you knew Carter.
我不知道你認識卡特
Yeah. Our families used to vacation together on sea island.
對,我們兩家曾一起去海島旅行過
I've been trying to track him down.
我一直都想找到他
You guys mind if I order for the table?
要是不介意,我就點菜了
She was in Shanghai last year.
她去年在上海
Nate doesn't like tofu when it's called bean curd,
內特不喜歡豆腐被叫做"頭敷"
And he hasn't eaten pork since he saw "babe," with me.
而且自從他和我看了《豬寶貝》他就不吃豬肉了
Well, okay, um, I'll let you guys fend for yourself.
你們自便吧
Hmm? If you'll excuse me.
抱歉我先走了
Blair. What?
布萊爾,怎么了
I'll go apologize for my girlfriend.
我替我女朋友道歉
So you're happy with Chuck.
你和恰克在一起很開心
Don't I deserve to be happy as well?
就不可以讓我也開心嗎
Trust me, Nate.
內特,相信我
I know women, and none of us are that nice.
我理解女人,大家都不是省油的燈
He'll be back soon.
他馬上就回來了
He's in love.
他在戀愛
You're looking for Carter?
你在找卡特嗎
The worm is dating my stepsister.
那混蛋在和我妹妹約會
Look, if he's done something to you,
聽著,如果他對你做了什么
I need to know.
一定要告訴我
Any enemy of Carter's is a friend of mine.
卡特的敵人,就是我的朋友
I can't really talk about it,
我不想說這個
But, uh, you should tell your stepsister to be careful.
不過你得叫你妹妹小心點
Oh, and, If the worm pops out of the ground,
還有,如果看到那個混蛋露面
Let me know, okay?
一定告訴我,好吧
That was, by far, your best wedding
那是你迄今為止最棒的婚禮
The flowers, the foie gras.
那些鮮花,鵝肝醬
Who would have guessed nine months later,
誰能想到,九個月之后
Klaus would have auf'd?
克勞斯會被淘汰呢
Well, the worst thing is I thought he would make me happy.
最糟的就是,我以為和他在一起會很開心
I thought all of them would.
我以為他們都會讓我開心
What are you doing here?
你在這做什么
I wanted to clear the air. I'm sorry.
我想消除下誤會,對不起
I know that you're disappointed
我知道我不去布朗大學
that I'm not going to Brown,
讓你很失望
And I know that you're angry that I left.
我也知道我走了你很生氣
I'm not angry at you, Serena.
我不是生你的氣,瑟琳娜
I should have been here, this summer
這個夏天,我應該在你身邊
To help you with the decision instead of leaving you here
幫你做決定,而不是把你一個人丟在這
With yet another man who doesn't get it.
和一個根本不了解你的男人在一起
Mom, What are you talking about?
媽,你在說什么呢
You and Rufus are the perfect couple.
你和魯弗斯是天造地作的一對
Thank you for stopping by.
謝謝你順便過來
Hey, what's going on with mom and Rufus?
媽媽和魯弗斯之間發生什么事了
Oh, you didn't know?
你不知道嗎
They've been in a cold war since the day you left.
從你走的那天他們就開始冷戰了
Over Brown?
因為布朗大學的事
Oh, on the surface, yeah, But I have a feeling
表面上是,但是我有種感覺
Mom's flipping out about other things, too.
媽媽生氣還有別的原因
Yeah, I think they could be in real trouble.
我覺得他們之間真的出問題了
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
爸,在做什么呢
I've been running.
我在跑步
You've been running with jeans on?
你穿著牛仔褲跑
They didn't chafe?
不難受嗎
If you don't mind,
不介意的話
I need to sleep in my own bed tonight...
我今晚要在這里睡
Maybe longer.
也許以后也是
Dan, hey.
丹,嘿
Yeah, hey, listen. Um, I know that my dad and Lily
聽著,我知道我爸和莉莉
Have been having a rough go of it lately,
最近有些矛盾
But, uh, things may have taken a turn.
但是,事情好像有變
He's spending the night here.
他要在這里過夜
Oh, no.
不是
They, they just need to sit down and talk,
他們得坐下來好好談談
Remind themselves of how much they love each other,
在事情變得無法挽回之前
Before this gets any more out of hand.
提醒自己他們有多愛對方
I, I'm gonna figure out a way.
我會想個辦法的
Okay? I, I promise.
好嗎,我保證
Why won't he respond to any of my calls or texts,
為什么到現在他都不接電話,不回短信
Or my animated e-cards?
不回我的動畫電子賀卡
Are you serious?
你說真的
The last one I sent him was
我送給他的最后一樣東西
This adorable singing dog.
是這只可愛的,會唱歌的小狗
Okay, Dan didn't write you back,
好吧,丹沒有回你
Because "a," he broke up with you,
因為第一,他和你分手了
"b," he's seeing someone else,
第二,他在和別人約會
And "c," even though I tried to defend you, you're a full-on crazy person.
第三,盡管我很想替你說話,但你確實是瘋了
Wait. Can we go back to "b" for a second?
等等,能不能回到第二點
He can't be seeing someone else,
他不能和別人約會
Because we just broke up and...
因為我們剛剛才分手,而且...
Okay.
好吧
Then you're gonna get Dan to dump her.
那你叫丹把她甩了
And why in the world would I do that?
我為什么要那么做
I didn't visit my family last week. I was in Boston.
我上周沒和家人在一起,我在波士頓
You know, I met the sweetest guy. I think you know him.
我見到了個帥哥,你可能認識他
Scott Rosson? Oh, my god.
斯考特?羅森,我的天
He just had so much on his mind,
他知道的事不少
And after several glasses of wine, slightly enhanced,
幾杯酒下肚之后,他興致盎然
You wouldn't believe what he told me.
你不會相信他都和我說了些什么
What are you saying, Georgina?
你要說什么,喬治娜
Get Dan to dump the whore,
讓丹把那個妓女甩了
Or I'm gonna tell the whole world S cott's secret.
要不我就要告訴全世界斯科特的秘密
And that would be too bad, because "a,"
這可就太壞了,因為,第一
That's the last thing he wants,
他最不想這件事被人知道
"b," how do you think Dan's gonna feel
第二,如果他發現你知道他弟弟還活著
When he finds out you've known his brother's been alive for the whole time
你覺得丹會怎么想
And "c," who are you gonna hang out with
還有第三,如果漢弗瑞一家人都討厭你了
When all the humphreys hate you?
你還能和誰一起出去呢
Should we review "b" again?
我還用再提一下第二條嗎
Some say love's a secret you keep sealed.
有人會說愛情是未知的謎團
But to Georgina Sparks, love's always a battlefield.
但對喬治娜來說,愛情永遠都是戰場
All right, so what's the emergency?
好了,有什么緊急情況
Dan, I hate to be the one to tell you this,
丹,其實真不想是由我來告訴你
But according to the, uh, "star," olivia's been spotted
但是《星周刊》說,奧利維亞在日本被拍到
All over Japan canoodling with... Orlando Bloom.
在和奧蘭多?布魯姆親熱
You know, I'm not--I'm not worried.
其實我不在意
They're apparently very good friends.
顯然他們倆是很好的朋友
So, uh, am I on speaker?
所以,你這是在公放嗎
Also, uh, "us weekly" has her on baby bump watch.
還有,《美國周刊》說她有可能懷孕
Probably just bloat, but I thought you'd want to know,
也許才剛開始,但我想你會想知道
Especially with the Orlando Bloom connection.
特別是和布魯姆的那條
Right. Since when do you read gossip magazines?
你什么時候開始看八卦雜志了
They're Olivia's. She subscribes to both,
是奧利維亞的,她訂了這兩本
Which also speaks a lot to her character, don't you think?
這也說明她性格有點問題,你覺得呢
Look, Vanessa,I don't believe that, obviously, and--and neither do you,
瓦內薩,我可不相信,而且顯然你也不信
So what are--what are you trying to tell me here?
所以你到底想要說什么
I was thinking, don't you think that dating a movie star
我是在想,你不覺得和電影明星約會
Is gonna be kind of hard?
阻力重重嗎
I mean, wouldn't you rather be with someone... from New York?
你難道不愿意和一個紐約人在一起
Who you have history with?
你曾經喜歡過的人
Look, I don't know if you're joking
我不知道你是否在開玩笑
Or if Lenny made brownies for your floor again,
還是萊尼又給你們樓層的人做了布朗尼
But, uh, i'm--i'm kind of in the middle of something here,
但我現在正要辦點事情
So, uh, we'll talk later. All right?
所以我們等下再說,行嗎
Well, that was just pathetic. Haven't you ever tried
這太可悲了,難道你從來沒試過
To get somebody to dump a celebrity before? No.
幫人甩掉一個名人嗎,沒有
That's okay.
沒關系
Plan "b."
還有B計劃
You're familiar with photoshop, I presume.
我猜,你一定很擅長PS
This is a great idea, guys. I needed some family time.
這主意不錯,我該有點家庭時光
Let's order. Uh, no, no. I'm still deciding.
點菜吧,不行,我還沒想好
Jenny, you've eaten the same thing here
珍妮,你每次來這兒都吃一樣的東西
Every time since you were 11. What's going on?
從你11歲開始就是,今天是怎么了
Well, if K.C. is texting you, You should go.
如果K.C在找你,你應該去
I will in a minute.
我馬上就去
Well, the three of us can do family lunch anytime.
我們仨想什么時候聚都可以
Some other...
有一些
You're kidding.
開玩笑的吧
I knew I let you kids watch "the parent trap" too many times.
我知道讓你們看家長戰爭的次數太多了
Y--it's time for you two to talk.
你們兩個是該談談
You love each other.
你們彼此相愛
And it's not rufus' fault
而且這不是魯弗斯的錯
That I made the decision not to to Brown
是我決定不去布朗的
Could you please sit down for us?
你能坐下嗎,就算是為了我們
Well, I do love the bolognese here.
我確實很愛這個波倫亞人
I can't believe that actually worked.
真不敢相信這管用
I know. I'm a genius, which doesn't quite explain
我知道,我是天才,但這也不能解釋
Why I'll be spending the day reorganizing K.C.'s shoe closet.
我怎么花了一天的時間整理K.C的鞋柜
Gotta go.
該走了
Carter is not who you think he is.
卡特不是你認為的那種人
And I know you don't like to discuss this,
我知道你不愿意說這個
But he wasn't the cause of my spiral, just a symptom.
但這不是我改變看法的原因,只是個征兆
And he makes Serena truly happy.
他真的讓瑟琳娜很開心
What is this? It's incredible.
這招是什么,太棒了
Buntautuk. I learned it from a master in chiang mai.
泰式按摩,我和一個清邁的大師學的
Serena's deluded.
瑟琳娜被騙了
The guy's not capable of genuine feelings.
那個男人不會真心待人
He's brought out a different side of her.
他帶出了她的另一面
They're all happy and domestic,
他們倆幸福美滿
Nested up at my mother's. Ohh!
在我媽媽的家里筑起了愛巢
Carter's at your penthouse?
卡特在你家
Why wouldn't you tell Bree that when she asked?
布里問的時候你怎么沒說
He got in last night.
他昨晚搬進來的
She just called me a couple hours ago.
她是幾小時前打的電話
Anyway, why would I tell that future nascar mom anything?
我為什么要告訴呢
I hate her, and the tractor she rode in on.
我討厭她和她的那個破車
What you hate is Nate moving on.
你討厭的只是內特放下過去向前看了
Look, I love you,
你知道,我愛你
But Nate liking Bree doesn't make her a piranha,
但不能因為內特喜歡她就看扁她
And Serena liking Carter doesn't make him a prince.
而瑟琳娜喜歡卡特也不說明卡特就是王子
Hey. Where you going?
你干嘛去
I have tension.
我還很有壓力呢
So maybe I'm crazy, but I think Vanessa is
可能我是瞎猜,但我覺得瓦內薩
Trying to get me to break up with Olivia. Ooh. Evidence?
好像在試圖讓我和奧利維亞分手,有證據嗎
No, it--it was this tabloid magazine thing.
沒有,就是八卦雜志那件事
And then she gave me this whole speech about how she thought
還和我說了一通我該和
I should be with somebody I share history with, you know? Oh, mystery solved.
談過戀愛的人在一起的的大道理,這就明白了
Uh, yeah. Duh. I mean, everyone in the state
是啊,州里的每個人都知道
Knows how she feels about you. That's--no, come on. No, that was--that was years ago.
她對你有感覺,不是的,那都好久以前了
That can't be... Come on, Dan. Have you ever seen a romantic comedy?
這不可能,得了,丹,你沒看過浪漫喜劇嗎
This is the scene right before you chase after her
下一幕你就要去追上她,告訴她
And tell her that you can't believe how blind you were this whole time
一直以來你是多么的盲目
You really like Olivia, though, right?
但你確實很喜歡奧利維亞,是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是啊,很喜歡
Then you better tell vanessa that.
那你最好告訴瓦內薩這一點
Do you remember that night at Amherst?
還記得在艾摩斯特市的那晚嗎
We just opened for sonic youth,
我們剛剛給音速小子做了開場
And it was pouring rain,
還下著傾盆大雨
And we couldn't bear another night in the van.
我們又付不起再租一晚貨車的錢
Oh, and we sprung for a room in that quirky little inn.
我們擠在一間小破旅館的屋子里
The skylark.
百靈鳥旅館
You remember. Of course I do. They served us wine
你還記得,當然,他們還送了紅酒
In "welcome back, kotter" mugs.
用寫著"歡迎回家,科特"的杯子裝的
I swiped Horshack for you.
我還替你揍了霍山克
Yeah.
是啊
That was a perfect night.
那真是完美的一晚
It was.
是的
I know we talked about the Pierre,
我記得我們還說到了皮埃爾
But an inn like the skylark
但像百靈鳥那樣的小旅館
Might be a cool place to get married in.
倒是結婚的不錯的場所
No offense,
沒別的意思
But you've already done the fancy wedding thing...
但你不是已經定了那些高檔的婚禮用品嗎
A few times.
幾次
Don't you want to do something more us?
你就不想再進一步嗎,關于我們的關系
Well, yeah, that's great, Rufus.
恩,很好,魯弗斯
I'm sure that mayor bloomberg would feel perfectly comfortable
我猜布隆伯格市長用弗雷迪華盛頓酒杯
Toasting us with a freddie "boom-boom" washington cup.
給我們祝酒,會很棒的
That is so you, not us.
那是你,不是我們
I'm sorry. I didn't realize the mayor was coming.
很抱歉但我認為市長不會來
I've never even met the man.
我甚至沒見過那個男人
Well, there are certain expectations that come with being Lily Bass.
的確值得期待,他會跟莉莉?巴斯來的
You do understand that, don't you?
你明白的
Maybe I don't, because every time we get to a good place,
也許我不懂,因為每次我們出來
I do or say something that makes you angry.
我總會說些或做些事情讓你生氣
Well, that's because you can't compromise.
那是因為你不會妥協
You know what?
你知道嗎
Maybe we aren't ready to talk.
也許我們都還沒準備好
Maybe we're not.
也許是的
Oh, my god.
我的天呢
Dan. Oh, my god. What are you doing here? I can explain.
丹,你來這干嘛,我可以解釋
You know what? It's okay. It's okay. You can tell me.
沒事沒事,你會告訴我的
All right? I'm your best friend. I can handle it.
我是你最好的朋友,我能應付的了
You're my best friend, too, but I don't think I can.
你也是我最好的朋友,但我認為我應付不了
You know what? I know anyway. I mean, I think I've known
其實我知道了,我想幾個月前
Deep down inside for a couple months now.
我就知道了
You know, the way you broke up with Scott... -Yeah, I had to.
你和斯科特分手的方式, 我必須這么做
The tabloid thing and the way you were weirded out
小報消息,還有你看見我去漢普頓閑逛
By me hanging out in the hamptons. It's alright. -What? How does that have anything to do with...
就抓狂的那件事,沒關系的,什么,這些事有什么聯系嗎
But I gotta be honest, you know. I really like Olivia.
誠懇的說,我喜歡奧莉維亞
Whoa, whoa. Dan, you're really off base right now.
丹,你跑題了
And I mean, you know, I've always cared about you, always.
我的意思是,我一直很關心你
Stop. Stop.
停下,停下
I'm not in love with you, you moron.
我不愛你了,笨蛋
Georgina's been blackmailing me.
喬治娜在要挾我
What? Why?
什么,為什么
Vanessa. Vanessa, look, I'm your best friend.
瓦內薩,聽著,我是你最好的朋友
You can tell me. You have to tell me.
你可以告訴我,你必須告訴我
What does she have on you?
她抓住你什么把柄了
She knows that I know...
她知道了,我知道
Scott...
斯科特
Is your brother.
是你的弟弟
Rufus?
魯弗斯
Lily, where are you?
莉莉,你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the loft. I-I came to apologize.
我在閣樓,我來道歉的
I don't know why I got so crazy.
我不知道我昨天為什么這么無禮
You were right. I am never really gonna understand
你是對的,我永遠也搞不清
This world I am now a part of,
我所處的這個世界
But that doesn't stop me from loving you. It never has.
但這不能阻止我愛你, 從來不能
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Well, we can keep asking each other if we can do this.
我們可以一直問對方能不能這樣做
We can keep planning and talking
我們可以一直計劃,一直討論
And adjusting and talking some more,
然后做出調整,再接著討論
Or we can just leap.
或者我們可以直接跳過這一步
So let's leap. Let's get married.
那讓我們跳過這一步,我們結婚吧
We're already getting married, Rufus.
我們已經在準備了,魯弗斯
I mean soon. I mean tomorrow.
我是說盡快,明天
We leap.
一步到位
Oh, my god. Yes. We leap.
好吧,一步到位
Put on those dancing shoes,kids.
穿上舞鞋吧,孩子們
Looks like we're going to the chapel.
我們要去參加婚禮了
The Whitney is a no, Harvard club a no
惠特妮的答案是不,哈佛俱樂部也是
And Colicchio laughed in my face when I asked about craft.
當我詢問飛機的時候,克里奇奧當著我的面嘲笑我
The only time I want to hear "no"
唯一一次我想聽到,"不,"的時候
Is if Ruth Madoff wants an invite.
是魯思?曼多夫想要得到邀請的時候
Constance crew, what have you got?
姐妹們,怎么樣了
My sister's a florist. She can handle the flowers.
我姐姐是開花店的,花的問題解決了
Great. We've got cake. My aunt owns a bakery.
很好,我們有蛋糕了,我阿姨開蛋糕店的
She said she found a "cancellation."
她說她發現了一個退訂
Oh, I'm sorry. My family's in investment banking.
不好意思,我家是干銀行投資的
They're all broke.
他們都破產了
Then you can go.
那你可以走了
Dorota.
多洛塔
I call the sonic youths.
我給音速小子打電話了
They in north Hampton, will try to make it.
他們在北漢普頓,正在趕過來
Acceptable. Hey, Jenny, you okay?
可以接受,珍妮,你還好吧
You've been working on that dress all night.
你已經縫了一晚上裙子了
Yeah. It's like my own "project runway" challenge.
這像是我自己的《天橋風云》
Wow. This is really happening.
真的發生了
Are you sure you don't need any help?
你確定不需要任何幫助嗎
For once, don't worry about any of the wedding details.
這次不必擔心任何關于婚禮的細節
You work on getting married. And write those vows.
你就負責好好結婚,寫完誓約
Oh, I just finished.
我剛剛寫完
Then let me hear them.
念給我聽
Yeah. Yeah, aunt Irene. So I'll--I'll see you then?
艾瑞妮阿姨,當時候見
Okay. Yeah, the socks fit perfectly. All right. Bye.
襪子很合適,謝謝,再見
Don't make me do this.
別逼我這么做
You know it's only a matter of time before georgina spills.
你知道喬治娜知道只是個時間問題
Yeah, that's exactly why we should tell my Dad.
這就是為什么一定要告訴我爸爸
Dan, this was your idea.
丹,那是你的主意
Lily and your Dad are too precarious right now.
莉莉和你爸爸的關系太不穩定了
This is their wedding day. You can't drop a bomb like that.
今天是他們結婚的日子,你不能壞了大事
You're gonna have to hold Georgina off for one more day.
你要再拖喬治娜一天
You can do this. Be strong.
你可以做到的,堅強點
Okay. Just, um, remind me later to kill you, please.
好吧,但別忘了隨后提醒我要殺了你
Hey, Dad, listen. So I gotta go out for a couple of hours,
爸爸,我要出去幾個小時
But I will be back as soon as I can.
但我會盡快趕回來
It's my wedding day. Where are you going?
今天我結婚,你要去哪
You don't want to know,
你不會想知道的
But it's absolutely, absolutely important. I promise.
但是這的確的確很重要,我保證
"And watching the sun set over the ocean
在圣克魯斯看著夕陽
"In santa cruz that day,
慢慢沒入大海的那天
I knew that Rufus Humphrey was meant for me."
我知道魯弗斯?漢弗瑞,對我的意義
Mom, are you kidding me?
媽媽,開玩笑呢吧
Those could be the exact same vows you wrote for klaus.
這和你寫給克勞斯的誓言是一樣的
You substituted lederhosen for doc martens
你用靴子代替皮短褲
And nice for santa cruz.
用圣克魯斯代替尼斯
No, they couldn't.
不,不是
Oh, god. I'm terrible at this.
老天,我不擅長這個
What do I say?
我該怎么說
This wedding isn't like your others.
這個婚禮不像其他的
You're marrying Rufus-- your soul mate,
你要嫁給魯菲斯,你的精神伴侶
The love of your life--
你的畢生所愛
Talk about that and your futures together,
和他談談誓詞和你們的將來吧
What you'll do, all that kind of stuff. God.
你們以后會怎么過之類的,天啊
Serena, I just got off the phone with the mayor's office.
瑟琳娜,我剛給市長辦公室打完電話
He's agreed to expedite permits.
他同意盡快批準
Rufus and Lily can get married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
魯弗斯和莉莉可以在,布魯克林植物園舉行婚禮了
It's perfect. Okay, what are we waiting for?
太美好了,我們還等什么
Amalia, new mean girls,
阿瑪利亞,新一代惡女們
Go to the garden and get to work.
去植物園開工吧
Blair, you're on whip-cracking duty.
布萊爾,你負責掌權大局
I'll deal with the caterers.
我負責聯系宴會承辦商
Mom, just please work on those vows. Okay.
媽媽,在誓詞上下點功夫,好吧
I'll handle everything else.
剩下的一切我來辦
Wow. I wondered what happened to Poppy.
我還在想波比怎么了
I had no idea it was that easy to get someone deported.
原來要趕走一個人這么簡單
That's--that is, um, that's--that's so thoughtful.
這,這太老謀深算了
That's so Georgina.
太有喬治娜的風范了
Uh, you know, I really missed you while you were away.
你不在的時候我真的很想念你
You did?
真的嗎
I-I heard you were seeing someone.
我聽說你在跟別人約會
I was. But she--it turns out
是的,但她居然背著我跟
She was dating Orlando Bloom behind my back. Can you believe that?
奧蘭多?布魯姆約會,你能相信嗎
No.
不信
Yeah.
是啊
Huh. It is amazing how down that guy's star-o-meter has gone.
那家伙在明星排行榜上下跌的速度真驚人
I shouldn't have been with someone like that.
我真不該和那樣的人在一起
You know, there's--there's no-- there's no history there.
以前沒發生過這樣的事
In fact, I was thinking that maybe we could hit the reset button on us.
事實上,我在想,或許我倆可以重新開始
You know, like go on a date, something like that.
比如出去約會什么的
Really?
真的
You want me to be your date at your dad's wedding today?
今天你爸爸大婚日,你想我跟你約會
I-I read about it on "gossip girl."
我在八卦天后上看到的
Uh, y-y-you know what? That's kind of a--
知道嗎,那是個
It's a private event. It's small.
是個私人婚禮,規模不大
Uh, so tomorrow.
那么就明天吧
Oh. Yeah. Okay. Uh, that--that works.
好,行,這樣很好
Great. Yeah, okay.
太好了,好
What does it mean when someone used to grab your ass
如果以前有個,摟著你屁股的人,現在不這么做了
But now doesn't?
這說明什么
It means that someone's a big fat liar.
這說明這個人是個大騙子
How is my favorite bridesmaid?
我最愛的伴娘可好
Working my butt off, but happy. You're coming, right?
快忙暈了,但很開心,你會來,對嗎
I wouldn't miss you in something pink and poofy.
我不會錯過你一身春色的樣子的
I'm serious. I know you've been avoiding my friends.
我說正經的,我知道你一直在避開我的朋友
But this is my mother's wedding. It's important.
可這次是我媽媽的婚禮,這很重要
I know. You can't hide from them forever.
我了解,你不能躲他們一輩子
Chuck is prickly. I'll be there,
恰克不好對付,我會去的
And I'm not afraid of Chuck.
我不怕恰克
I wouldn't pull out the suit quite yet.
我還不會放手這個案子
I've spoken to Bree Buckley.
我已經和布里?巴克利談過了
She told me everything.
她把一切都告訴我了
Did you tell her where I was?
你告訴她我在哪兒了嗎
I told herThere's a certain wedding at the garden
我告訴她在植物園舉行的那場婚禮了
That she and her family wouldn't want to miss
她和她的家人肯定都不想錯過
you are setting me up.
你在給我設圈套
No, I'm giving you a choice.
不,我是在給你選擇的機會
You can go to the wedding and tell Serena the ugly truth.
你可以去參加婚禮,然后告訴瑟琳娜真相
Even if by some chance she can stomach you after that,
就算她聽了以后還能接受你
You still have to deal with Bree, her family...
你還得面對布里,及她的家人...
And a little thing I like to call southern justice.
還有那件我想打電話告訴南方法官的小事
Or?
或者呢
I'm getting sick of being your travel agent.
我已經厭倦當你的旅行代理了
This ticket's the last,
這是最后的一張票
And it's one-way.
而且是單程的
Georgina, hey.
喬治娜,嘿
Wow. uh, so how'd everything go with Vanessa?
瓦內薩最近怎么樣
Does she, uh, does she even want to see me?
她想見我嗎
You know what? We're going to go surprise her right now.
知道嗎,我們現在就去給她個驚喜
Let's buy you a tie.
給你買條領帶吧
Looks like this wedding song just became "stormy weather."
看來這次的婚禮進行曲,要變成《狂風暴雨》了
Don't worry. Here comes the sun.
不過別擔心,太陽出來了
The Sonic Youth's stuck in traffic.
音速小子在路上堵車了
It's okay, Dorota. But next time,
沒事的,多洛塔,但下次
Remember, Mr. Chuck has a chopper.
記住了,恰克先生有輛直升機
Hey, have you seen carter?
你看到卡特了嗎
I haven't been able to reach him on his cell.
他的電話一直打不通
Its' still early. He'll be here.
現在還早,他會來的
Go. Flit. Mingle.
去,快去,招呼人
I'll keep an eye out. Don't worry.
我會留意的,別擔心
I'm so glad you invited me, Nate.
我真高興你邀請了我,內特
Well, I'm just glad Blair didn't scare you off.
布萊爾沒把你嚇走,我很高興
What, are you looking for someone?
怎么,你在找人嗎
No, no, I'm just taking it all in.
不,不,我只是在打望
It's perfect. It's the perfect location, the perfect weather.
這里太棒了,風景秀美,氣候宜人
Eric, it's the perfect wedding. I know.
艾瑞克,婚禮太完美了,我知道
Carter is more than fashionably late, and it better be
卡特晚得離譜了,他最好是
Because he's lost his keys or he got hit by a pedicab,
因為丟了鑰匙或讓三輪車給撞了
And not because of something you did.
而不是因為你做的事
Trust me. Serena's life will be much better without Carter,
相信我,沒有卡特,瑟琳娜會過得更好
Which is why I offered him an easy way out.
所以我給他指了條簡單的出路
I don't care what Bree Buckley told you.
我不關心布里?巴克利跟你說了什么
Carter's a new man with Serena, and this is her mother's wedding.
卡特是瑟琳娜的新男人,而且這是她媽媽的婚禮
He won't miss it. -Well, we'll see who is right.
他不會不來的,好吧,我們看誰說得對
In the meantime, I'm going to get a canap?
這會兒,我要去拿些糕點
I nearly choked. She shoved her tongue right down my throat.
我差點沒噎死, 她把她的舌頭硬擠到我喉嚨里了
I-I did some great acting, though.
不過我演得不錯
Totally pulled it off. It'll be worth it
順利完成任務,當你看到她們
When you see them family happily married.
順利完婚,一切都是值得的
You're right. You're right, right?
你說得對,說得對
I hope so. I'll see you soon.
但愿如此,一會兒見
Try not to worry.
試著放松點
Oh, Jenny, it's gorgeous.
珍妮,這太美了
Thanks.
謝謝
You know, Lily, it wasn't easy for me when my parents split up.
莉莉,你知道嗎,當我父母離婚的時候,我很難過
And, uh, it was even harder
而當我意識到我爸爸愛上別的女人后
When I realized my dad was in love with someone else.
這種難受的感覺更加強烈
But the truth is,
但是事實是
I've--i've never seen him happier than he is with you.
和你在一起,是他最快樂的時光
That is so sweet.
這話太貼心啦
I-i can't wait for you to hear his vows.
我等不及看到他向你宣誓了
They're--they're all about your future together,
誓言關于你們未來的生活
And I don't want to spoil them,
我本不想泄露這些
But they're really beautiful.
但是誓言太精彩了
Okay, I'm gonna go
好了,我該走了
But you look amazing,
你看起來棒極了
And i'll see you out there. Thank you.
待會見,謝謝
Looks like I was right, and you were wrong.
看上去我對了,而你錯了
Hey, you okay?
你還好嗎
No.
不好
And you might not be either when you hear what I have to say.
當你聽完我必須告訴你的事后,你也許也會感覺不好
A few months before we left to search for your dad,
幾個月前我們一起去尋找你的父親
I, uh,
我
I ran up some gambling debt.
我逃了一些賭債
I owed a lot of money to some scary people.
我欠了一些很可怕的人很多錢
And then I met this woman--
而當我遇上這個女人
Beth.
貝絲
She was shy, kind,
她很靦腆,很友好
And, well, she... Fell in love with me,
然后,她愛上了我
And I saw an opportunity.
而我覓到了一絲契機
She had money?
她很有錢
Her family did,
她的家族有
And I knew they'd take care of my debts
我知道她的家族會幫我還債
If... It looked like I was about to be one of them,
如果,我成為他們家族的一員了
So... I proposed.
于是,我求婚了
The wedding was all planned,
婚禮一切就緒
And she had her dress, flowers.
她穿上了婚紗,手捧著鮮花
And i...
而我
Nearly went through with it, But i...
幾乎就和她結婚了,但是我
I didn't love her.
我不愛她
So what, you--you just disappeared?
于是你就干脆消失了
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
這是我這輩子做過的最糟糕的事
You buy this girl a ring. You tell her you love her.
你給這個女孩買了戒指,你告訴她你愛他
What--what,
還有呢
Did you make her breakfast in the morning, too?
你早上也給她做早餐嗎
Serena, it's--it's not the same.
瑟琳娜,這不一樣
Carter, I have to go.
卡特,我得走了
My mother's getting married right now.
我媽媽的婚禮就要舉行了
I've been looking all over for you.
我剛剛到處找你呢
Geor-georgina, hey.
喬治娜
What a--what a great surprise.
巨大的驚喜呀
Uh, I thought our date was tomorrow.
我們的約會不是明天嗎
It is. I just stopped by
是的,我只不過順路來
To give Lily and Rufus a wedding present.
送莉莉和魯弗斯結婚禮物
Hey. What was that about?
這是怎么回事
You look beautiful, Lil. Come on.
你看上去美極了,過來
Can we just talk for a second?
我們能談談嗎
I don't get it. E-e-everything came together for today.
我不懂,為了今天一切都已就緒
I'm sorry. I can't write my vows.
抱歉,我無法完成我的誓言
I mean, how could I? When we don't agree
如果我們在撫養孩子,結婚的方式
On how to raise our children or how to get married
等等無法達成一致的話
Or anything?
我該怎么寫呢
What happened to taking a leap?
我們不是決定先不管這些嗎
But the stakes are too high.
但是這些事情太重要了
Ah, the wedding march.
婚禮進行曲響起來了
Here comes the awkward pause.
迎來的卻是尷尬的暫停
Uh, uh, I'm sorry, everyone.
很抱歉,各位
There's been a slight delay.
婚禮稍微有點推遲
I'm sure there's just a tear in her hem or something.
我肯定莉莉只是裙角撕破了或者怎么回事
I'll--i'll check and I will be right back.
我去看看,馬上回來
Looks like the wedding dress might have a runaway train.
看來穿婚紗的人想要逃跑了
I-i can't believe you. You want to know
難以置信,你想知道
What our future looks like, Lily? It looks like this.
我們的未來會怎樣,會像這樣
We are going to fight.
我們會吵架
We're--we're gonna want To kill each other sometime.
我們偶爾會想殺死彼此
That's what marriage is about--
但這就是婚姻的真諦
Not running away from every little problem--
不逃避每一個小問題
Sticking it out.You know, committing.
直到解決問題,這就是承諾
Do you think you can do that or not?
你認為你能做到這些嗎
I, uh... I don't think I can.
我,我想我不行
Wait. So you're not getting married?
那么你們不準備結婚了嗎
Scott? What? Who are you?
斯科特,什么,你是誰
This is a private conversation at a private event.
這是關于私事的私人交談
How dare you?
你怎么敢偷聽
What, do you know him?
什么,你認識他
Oh, uh, uh, yeah, that was...
是的,那是
Your love child. Yeah, not dead.
你們親愛的孩子,是的,沒死
Congratulations. It's a boy.
恭喜,是個兒子
Ooh, ooh, love child.
親愛的孩子
Things didn't get any easier.
事情越來越復雜了
Might have to move the honeymoon suite
可能需要把蜜月套間移至
To the heartbreak hotel.
心碎旅館了
Wait. Wait. What was she talking about?
等等,他說什么
Don't believe her. Georgina is a liar.
別信喬治娜,她是個騙子
What is she even doing here?
她怎么會在這
Our son is dead, isn't he? Isn't he?
我們的兒子死了,對嗎
Yeah, of course he is. That was, uh, Scott Rosson, andrew's brother.
是的,當然,那是斯科特?榮森,安德魯的兄弟
You know Andrew's brother? -Or that's at least what he told me.
你認識安德魯的兄弟,至少他是那么介紹自己的
Dad, dad, dad. Lily... Um,
爸爸,莉莉
Scott, um, Scott is your son.
斯科特的確是你們兒子
I'm so sorry. I was gonna tell you after the wedding.
很抱歉,我本打算婚禮,結束后再告訴你們的
I-i found out just yesterday.
我也是昨天才知道
Scott is...
斯科特是
How is that possible?
這怎么可能
The rossons lied to you.
榮森一家騙了你
Andrew wasn't your son.
安德魯不是你們兒子
Scott is. He wasn't ready to tell you.
斯科特才是,他還沒有準備好告訴你
I have to go find him.
我得去找到他
Vanessa, Where do you think he went?
瓦內薩,你知道他會去哪嗎
He's probably headed back to boston.
他可能正準備返回波士頓
He takes the chinatown bus.
他乘唐人街巴士
I'm going to find him.
我要去找到他
Well, I'm coming with you. He's our son. We're doing this together.
我和你一起去,他是我們共同的兒子,我們應該一起去
I'm so sorry.
真遺憾
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Will you just leave?
你就不能離開嗎
Please. I-i need some time.
拜托了,我需要一點時間
Just so you know, I told you what I told you,
我想讓你知道,我把一切告訴你
Because it's not the same with you.
是因為你跟她是不同的
I really do care about you, Serena,
我真的很在乎你,瑟琳娜
So much.
非常在乎
Hey, Carter.
卡特
You remember my cousin Beth's Brothers, right?
還記得我堂妹貝絲的兄弟吧
Played defensive line For Arnett Mead?
在,阿奈特米德,打防守線衛的那個
I'll be at the downing tonight.
我今晚會過去的
We can't do this here.
在這里可不行
They'll be watching you.
他們會監視你的
What? It's not like somebody else is gonna eat this now.
有什么好看的,現在又不是不能吃
Mmm. Hey, guys. Great wedding, huh?
你們好啊,不錯的婚禮啊,可不是嗎
Look, Rufus, we just drove around the entire block.
聽好了,魯弗斯,我們可是把整個街區都逛遍了
He's not here. Vanessa was wrong.
他不在這里,瓦內薩弄錯了
The bus for boston leaves in eight minutes.
去波士頓的巴士八分鐘后才會出發
So he could still come. You know, he could be anywhere.
他還是可以來的,你知道他可能在任意地方
Let's go back to the bus stop. But, uh...
我們回去汽車站,但是
What are you doing? Let's go. But what's the point?
你還在做什么,快走啊,但是這樣有什么意義
The point is we can still find him.
意義就是我們還有可能找到他
Well, and if we do, after What--after what I just did,
如果我們找到了,在我那么說他之后
I--what am I supposed to say to him?
我該對他說些什么
That we're his parents And that we're here for him
我們是他的父母,我們到這來接他
And that love can fix things.
愛能解決一切
Oh, we both know that's not true.
可惜我們都知道那不是真的
You know what? I don't.
我告訴你,我不知道
You--what Scott saw
你,斯科特所看見的
Was you grasping at anything you can to push me away.
只不過是你想抓住一切可能來趕我走
That is not true.
并不是這樣的
First it was serena and brown,
開始是瑟琳娜不想去布朗大學
Then the mugs and the mayor,
然后是扮鬼臉和解和市長工作事件
Then it's that you can't see the future.
再接著你說看不到我們的未來
Well, I'm scared of the future.I'm scared of a lot of things.
我害怕未來,我還害怕很多事情
You're scared Because you're in love with me
你之所以害怕就是因為你怕和我在一起
Like you've never loved Any of your husbands.
就像你沒有愛過你之前任何一個丈夫一樣
And unlike a bart bass,
不同于巴特?巴斯
someone Like me can break your heart,
我會讓你心碎
And that's terrifying.
那讓你害怕了
And I know that, because right now you're breaking mine.
我之所以現在感同深受,就是因為你正在讓我傷心
Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
S-stop. This was a mistake. Don't say that.
別說了,這本是個錯誤,不要這么說
All my life, I wondered about my real parents.
我一直都想知道我的親生父母是誰
When I found out that They were you and lily,
當我知道是你和莉莉時
That you were back together And you were getting married,
你們又重歸于好準備結婚了
I guess I hoped that i'd find out that you gave me up
我真希望我知道你們當初拋棄我
'Cause you weren't ready,
是因為你們沒有準備好
Not 'cause you didn't love each other.
而不是因為你們并不愛對方
Look, the difference is now I know we both want you,
聽著,不同的是現在我知道我們都想要你
Need you in our lives. Sure we got our problems,
需要你在我們的生活里,我們當然會有我們的問題
But lily and I love our children,
但是我和莉莉會愛我們的孩子
And despite what you just saw, We love each other.
而且不管你剛才看到什么我們都深愛對方
He's right. He's the best father
他說的沒錯,他是我所認識最好的父親
And the best man I've ever known.
而且是最好的男人
Uh, I am scared,
我害怕了
Because marrying you
因為嫁給你
Means finally giving myself a real partner,
意味著終于為我自己找到了真正的伴侶
My children a real father,
為我的孩子找到了真正的父親
And...
還有
Finally...Letting myself truly love.
最后讓我真心相愛
Lily.
莉莉
I'm sorry, Rufus.
對不起,魯弗斯
And I'm sorry, Scott...
對不起,斯科特
That this is how you had to meet me,
讓你不得不這樣遇見我
Because all I thought about For the last 20 years is...
因為過去20年來我一直想的就是
Holding our child in my arms.
親手擁抱我的孩子
Please give us a chance.
請給我們一個機會
A family reunited, and it feels so good.
一個家庭的復合真是太好了
And I promise to eat caviar
當我去布隆伯格市長家吃飯的時候
Without spitting it in my napkin
我一定會吃魚子醬
When we go to dinner at mayor Bloomberg's,
而不是吐在餐巾上
Uh, as long as he knows when he comes to our house,
只要他知道每當他來我們家
He's eating my chili.
他得吃我的辣椒
Lily and, rufus, um,
莉莉和魯菲斯
I know that our future
我知道我們的未來
Will be just like us--
會像我們自己一樣
Flawed and fragmented
有瑕疵,不完美
And full of more love
但是會有比我想象中
Than I ever thought possible.
更多的愛
I am so excited for you to be my husband...
我很高心你能成為我的丈夫
And for our children,
還有我們的孩子
All of them...
每一個
To be my family.
都成為我們家庭的一員
Well, By the power vested in me
以我被賦予的權利
By a sketchy service on the internet...
和網上寫生的服務
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你們結為夫妻
Okay, we get it. Enough.
好了,我們看到了,夠了
Congratulation. I'm so happy for you.
祝賀你,我很為你開心
Thank you. Where is Carter?
謝謝,卡特在哪
Oh, he--he went home. He wasn't feeling well.
他回家了,他感覺不是很舒服
You know all I want is for you to be happy, right?
你知道,我只想讓你開心
Look, I have to admit, If you were at brown,
我不得不說,如果你在布朗上學的話
This wedding probably never would have happened,
可能就沒有這場婚禮了
So thank you.
謝謝你
Of course.
當然
And I really am so happy you finally found the right man.
我真高心你找到了最適合你的男人
You're very lucky.
你好幸運
I love you.
我愛你
I love you.
我愛你
Sorry for not telling you Who I was.
很抱歉沒告訴你我的真實身份
You know what?I should have guessed.
我應該猜到的
No one under 40 has ever shown That much interest in lincoln hawk.
沒有一個40歲以下的人,會對林肯之鷹,這么感興趣
See, I told you. He has my nose.
看,我告訴過你他有和我一模一樣的鼻子
Uh, maybe, but those are my eyebrows.
恩,也許,但那眉毛可是和我如出一轍
So, scott, what do you think about board games?
那么,斯科特,你對棋類游戲有什么看法
Love them. Fantastic.
很喜歡,棒極了
So hey, uh, vanessa texted.
還有,瓦內薩發信息來
She said she's sorry She couldn't make it back here. I just...
她說很抱歉趕不回來,我只是
I just wish I didn't put her in the middle of all this.
我只是希望我沒有把她牽扯進來
Vanessa is an all's well that ends well kind of girl.
瓦內薩是那種陽光總在風雨后類型的女孩
She'll be fine. You thinking about sticking around?
她會好的,想沒想過留在這里
Nah,i have to go back to boston,
不了,我必須回到波士頓去
My family,figure my life out.
我的家庭,找到生活目標
Lily said there's an open invitation.
莉莉說大門永遠為我敞開
I'll definitely take her up on that. Maybe the holidays.
我當然沒有異議,也許暑假會回來吧
I'd love it.I'm sure vanessa would, too.
我會喜歡這主意,我確定瓦內薩也會喜歡
Come here.
來
Hey.
嗨
I've been looking for you.You okay?
我到處找你,你還好嗎
Not really.
不太好
Carter told me some stuff,
卡特告訴我一些事情
And it turns out,
結果顯示
He's not the person I thought he was.
他和我想象的不一樣
The person he is--
他真實的一面
I... I-i don't really want to know.
我真的不想知道
Look...
聽著
I may loathe the guy,
我也許對他厭惡至極
But he didn't have to own up to anything.
但他不需要對一切坦白
He could have skipped town.
他可以逃出城外
I even bought him a ticket.
我票都給他買好了
He risked a lot going to the wedding,
他冒著很大的風險來參加婚禮
Knowing Bree would be there.
即便知道布里會在那里
What, the girl he was engaged to was a buckley?
什么,他曾定過婚的女孩子是個巴克利
He must really care about you.
他真的很在乎你
Do you think the buckleys would actually hurt him?
你認為巴克利們真的會傷害他嗎
They clearly want revenge.
很明顯她們想要報復
I talked to blair.
我和布萊爾談過了
So is it true?
那么這是真的了
You used me to get to carter?
你利用我去接近卡特
Yeah...
是的
I guess I did.
我想是的
Come on, nate.
想想吧,內特
You're a van der bilt.
你是范德家的大少爺
I'm a buckley.
我是個巴克利
And as much as I like you,
無論我有多喜歡你
That's always gonna come first.
它總是擺在第一位
It's in my blood.
這是我的天性
It's Texas.
就是德克薩斯州
If it means anything,
如果你很介意
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No. No. You know what? It doesn't...
不,不,你知道嗎,它并沒有
So please leave.
所以請你離開
Carter, hey.
卡特,嗨
I just talked to chuck.
我剛和恰克談過
I just want to make sure you're okay.
我只是想確認你沒事
Call me, please.
請打電話給我
I want to talk to you.
我想和你談談
Well, it took 20 years,But we finally made it.
好吧,經過20年的奮斗我們終于走到一起
Well, I wouldn't have done it any other way.
除了這樣做我別無選擇
This would be a perfect night
這將是個完美的夜晚
Except for the fact that Georgina got away unscathed.
除了喬治娜毫發無傷的逃脫了
I wouldn't be too certain about that.
對此我再確信不過了
I couldn't help but notice you.
我不由自主受你吸引
I am prince Alexi from Belarus.
我是白俄羅斯的亞歷克西王子
Nice to meet you, prince.
很高興認識你,王子
I am flying back to my home country right now
我馬上就要坐飛機回家鄉
To celebrate my new oil pipeline.
去慶祝我的新石油管道建成
Any chance you want to join?
不知你可有興趣參加
You know, I'm pretty much over college,
你知道,我已經無法忍受大學生活了
And, uh, well, who am I to say no to a prince?
那么,卑微如我如何對王子說不呢
Wonderful.
太好了
There are songs that make us want to dance
有些歌曲使我們想翩翩起舞
Songs that make us want to sing along
有些歌曲另我們想獨自歌唱
But the best songs are the ones that bring you back
但是最好的歌曲是那首
To the moment you first heard them
讓你回想第一次聽它們的時刻
And once again break your heart
再度另你心碎的歌曲
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O八卦天后