Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
your once and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
I can't rule the n.y.u. Masses from the upper east side.
我不能用上東區的方法來統治紐約大學
I need to spend time in the dorm
我得在宿舍里花些時間
To establish myself as queen.
確立我的女王地位
It's not Constance Blair.
那里不是康士坦次高中,布萊爾
I'm glad you not wear that anymore.
你不再那么打扮可真好
Cus it looks life the one incredibles
你那樣穿看起來很怪異
Thanks a lot
多謝
I don't want be queen.
我不想做女王
For what it's worse, I chose you.
不可能,我選擇了你
I'm Rufus and Lily's son.
我是魯弗斯和莉莉的兒子
I want to say goodby befor I leave for Boston
我想在去波士頓前跟你道別
You are not going to brown.
你不打算去布朗大學
You're scared to tell your mom
而你害怕把這事告訴你媽媽
Let me help you with this.
讓我來幫你吧
Gossip Girl S03E04
《八卦天后》第三季,第四集
And who am i?
我是誰
That's a secret I'll never tell.
這是個永遠不能說的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你愛我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl. XOXO
八卦天后
The first day of a new queen's reign...
女王統治的第一天
Nervous subjects twitter and tweet-- will she continue
從未如此緊張,她會繼續
Where the old queen left off or strike out on her own?
拾人牙慧,還是闖出自己的一片天呢
And what of queen B.?
女王B境況如何
We hear n.y.u. is not yet under her golden thumb.
據說紐約大學還未臣服在她腳下
Is she biding her time or simply doing time?
她是在伺機而動,還是一蹶不振呢
But the real story this morning is a queen
但今晨的大消息卻是
Of the silver screen just enrolled at n.y.u.
銀幕女王去紐約大學報到了
Rumor has it she wants to keep a low profile.
人們傳說,她想低調些
Sorry, your majesty. Not if I can help it.
抱歉,女王陛下,我可幫不了你
How have you never heard of Olivia Burke?
你怎么可能沒聽說過奧莉薇亞?伯克呢
Come on. I thought you lived in Brooklyn, not a cave.
你是住在布魯克林,又不是與世隔絕
No, I-I think I have heard of her.
不,我想我聽說過她
She's, the star of those zombie pirate movies?
她演過那些僵尸海盜電影吧
Vam-vampire knights. - oh, that makes more sense.
吸血鬼騎士, 這就是了
No, that "endless knights" series has made,
不,那些沒完沒了的"騎士"系列
Like, a billion dollars.
差不多賺了十億美元
It's King Arthur with vampires.
是亞瑟王和吸血鬼
Are you serious right now?
現在你知道了吧
No, she plays Guinevere,
她扮演桂尼維王妃
But, like, a hot, blood-sucking Guinevere.
但是熱辣,嗜血的樣子
Well, being that I have no idea what she looks like,
我還是對她沒什么印象
I'll make sure to keep an eye out for her.
我一定會找機會見見她的
Hey, uh, one coffee, please. sure.
來杯咖啡,謝謝
Hey, man. I gotta run. I got a 10:00 class.
我得走了,我10點有課
Um, don't forget to read my Hawthorne paper.
別忘了讀我寫的關于霍桑的論文
Yeah, that's right.
好的
I'll see you, man. cool.
回頭見
That's a buck 50.
一共五十塊
Oh, you know what? I think I forgot my wallet.
抱歉,我忘帶錢包了
Hold on. I think I got change in here. hold on a second.
等等,我想我帶零錢了,等一下
You know what? um, there you go.
我替你付吧
No, no, no, no. you don't have to do that. please.
不,不,真的不用
Karma. it'll come back to me.
因果循環,你會還給我的
Okay. All right. Thank you. That's incredibly nice.
好吧,謝謝你,真是個好人
You're welcome. I'm Dan.
不客氣, 我是丹
I'm, uh, Kate.
我叫凱特
It's very nice to meet you, Kate.
很高興見到你,凱特
He's an overexaggerated smilodon with comical green hair.
他就像個長著綠毛極度夸張的劍齒虎一樣
Yeah. nonsense.
真是胡說
Clearly battle cat is a relative of the royal indian tiger.
很明顯戰斗貓和印度皇家虎有血緣
They look exactly alike. have you even -no.
他們看起來幾乎一樣,你有沒有, 不
Excuse me. I'm looking for the masters of the universe society.
打擾一下,我在找宇宙掌權者協會
And you have found us.
你找對地方了
No, I think you misheard.
不,我想你聽錯了
I said the "masters of the universe."
我是說"宇宙掌權者協會"
It's a term used for wall streeters.
是華爾街高端人士的代稱
Not that I give two hoots about finance.
我并不是對財經嗤之以鼻
I just need to know that in this misbegotten corner of manhattan,
我只不過想知道在曼哈頓不起眼的角落里
That wealth, ambition and moral laxity are alive and well.
財富,野心,道德敗壞依舊得以存在
Young lady,
小姐
I said we are the masters of the universe--
我說過了,我們就是宇宙掌權者協會
A society dedicated to promulgating the
一個致力于發布
Philosophical and political messages
1981到1983年間希曼漫畫中
Contained in the 1981 to '83 cartoon featuring he-man.
包含的哲學及政治信息的小組
We also do role-playing.
我們也玩角色扮演
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What are you doing?
你在說什么
You don't tell a girl you do role-playing.
怎么可以告訴女生我們玩角色扮演
I love role-playing, all right?
我就是喜歡角色扮演
Good morning, beautiful. N.Y.U. is hell.
早安,美人, 紐約大學就是地獄
What do you expect from a place
一個男人全穿沙灘鞋的地方
Where the men wear sandals?
你還能期待什么
Just be thankful Georgina's visiting her parents in
你該感到慶幸,喬治娜去康涅狄格
Connecticut for the week.
看望父母,一周都不在
How can I rule over people I don't understand?
我怎么去統治自己并不了解的人啊
It's hopeless.
毫無希望
You know, today is the first day of constance.
還記得嗎,今天是
Do you remember?
康士坦高中的開學日
How you used to mortar and pestle
你過去是怎么統治
All those hopeful young spirits?
那些充滿希望的年輕靈魂的
Look, the day will come.
會有那么一天的
It just takes time.
要耐心點
At least I know constance hasn't changed.
至少我知道康士坦高中還是一樣
Eric, constance is gonna be so different.
艾瑞克,康士坦次高中會有大變化
There's no more hierarchy, no more mean girls,
不會再有階級,不會再有壞女孩
No one copying how the queen dresses.
不會再有人模仿女王的穿戴
It's gonna be a new era of sunlight and fairness.
這會是充滿陽光和公正的新紀元
Yeah, I don't think that's what Blair had in mind
是嗎,我想布萊爾當初選你做繼承人時
When she picked you to be her successor. Too bad.
可不是這么想的, 很遺憾
When does,Jonathan get back from his fencing camp in Torino?
喬納森什么時候從都靈的劍術夏令營回來
Not till next month.
要下個月了
Jenny.
珍妮
Oh, that's disturbing.
好雷人
Who are you?
你們是誰
I'm Carmen. this is Celeste. That's Jane.
我是卡門,這事塞勒斯特,那是簡
We're here to make sure
我們來這是想跟你確保
You get exactly what you want this year.
今年一切如你所愿
You're gonna rule the school with an iron fist.
你要以鐵腕手段統治學校
Okay, enough.
好了,夠了
First, go wash your eyes, and second,
先去把眼妝卸了
Tell everyone I need to talk to them now.
然后叫大家來,我有話說
Now.
現在就去
So...A new era of sunlight and fairness?
這就是,陽光和公正的新紀元嗎
Shut up. That is absolutely unacceptable.
閉嘴,我絕對不能接受
Okay. uh, no, I'm sorry.
好吧,我很抱歉
My mom would never hit the table like that.
我媽不會像那樣敲桌子的
She, she would put her fingers to her forehead
她會用手指撐著額頭
And do that, like,
然后做
"Why are you doing this to me?" thing. "
你為什么要這樣"之類的動作
Oh, right. I know it. this...
噢對,我知道的,這樣
Yeah, perfect. So again.
沒錯,就是那樣, 再來次
Okay, um...
好,呃...
Mom, I have decided not to go to Brown.
媽,我決定不去布朗大學了
Oh, Serena.
噢,瑟琳娜
I...
我
Please know that I've put a lot of thought into this.
但我真的是經過仔細考慮了的
What is it? I'm sorry.
怎么了, 不對
She, she would just only do the forehead thing for a second,
她不會撐額頭撐那么久
Then she would look to the side and
然后她就會看著一邊
Do these little head shakes, you know?
稍微搖下頭,知道了嗎
Uh, Serena, I appreciate your pointers,
瑟琳娜,謝謝你的提示
but the purpose of this role-playing is to
但是我們這樣只是讓你練一下
get you ready to tell your mom about Brown.
怎么跟你媽說不去布朗的事
No, I know. I know.
噢明白,明白
I, I'm just, I'm really nervous about her coming back tomorrow,
只是真的很緊張她明天就要回來了
And, and when are you gonna tell her about
那你什么時候跟她說
The whole Scott drama?
斯考特的事
Uh, after she digests the fact that
等她接受她女兒
Her daughter's not going to college.
不去上大學的事實之后
That's a lot to hit her with right away. Now one more time.
載一點點的告訴她吧,好再來一次
Mom. Yes, dear.
媽媽, 怎么了寶貝兒
You're here.
你回來了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Lily.
莉莉
Oh, oh, Rufus!
魯弗斯
Oh, my gosh.
噢,天哪
It is so good to see you both.
真高興見到你們倆
You didn't tell us you were coming.
你沒跟我們說你回來了
Well, Cece's feeling so much better,
茜茜感覺好多了
So I thought I would surprise you.
所以我想回來給你們個驚喜
Serena, what are you doing here?
瑟琳娜,你怎么在這
Shouldn't you be at Brown?
你不是該在布朗上學嗎
So I've been reading the course catalog,
我在看課程目錄
And everything just sounds so interesting,
看起來一切都很有意思
Like cold war philosophy and the bible as literature,
像冷戰哲學還有圣經文學
the post-impressionist movement.
后期印象派運動
I want to take everything.
我想所有的課都選
And you say you're from Jersey?
你說你來自新澤西
Seriously, I had to convince a lot of people to let me come here.
說真的,我是說服了很多人才能來這上學的
I'm determined to take advantage of it.
我一定要好好利用這個機會
Well, you know what, on behalf of everyone at N.Y.U.,
我代表紐約大學的所有人
All of 'em, welcome.
歡迎你
My stuff just got here. I gotta go move in.
我的行李到了,我要去搬東西了
Okay, well, how am I gonna pay you back for this?
我以后怎么答謝你呢
Call it my treat.
當是我請客吧
It was really nice to meet you, Dan.
見到你很高興,丹
It was nice meeting you, Kate.
見到你也很高興,凱特
I know how much you want me to go, but this is the right thing.
我知道你很希望我去,但這樣做才是對的
I was against it at first,
最開始我很反對
But I think there are benefits to Serena deferring a year.
但我覺得休學一年對瑟琳娜也有好處
And I'm gonna do something productive while I'm here,
我在這的時候也會做些有意義的事
Get a job or, or an internship.
比如找個工作或者實習什么的
Mom, say something.
媽媽,說點什么
Well, Serena, if this is just a case of cold feet, fine.
瑟琳娜,如果你只是膽怯,沒事的
I mean, classes have barely begun.
我是說,課才剛剛開始
It's not about cold feet.
我不是膽怯
I'm just not ready. I don't know who I am.
我只是還沒準備好,不清楚自己到底是誰
But that's why people go to college, to figure it out.
那就是為什么人們要上大學,要去弄個清楚
Wasn't that the point of this summer?
這個夏天你去歐洲不就是
You were going to Europe to find yourself?
要找尋自己嗎
Well, I didn't find...
呃,我沒有找到
What I was looking for.
我要找的東西
Well, unless your real self is waiting for you at antik,
除非你的真我在安提(服裝品牌)等你
I don't see the point in another year
我不覺得你在紐約
Of gallivanting around New York.
再閑逛一年有什么意義
I told you, I'm going to work.
我都說了,我會去工作的
I love you, Serena,
我愛你瑟琳娜
But you have never worked a day in your life.
但是你從來都沒有上過班
Look, why don't you give college a try?
你怎么就不試試去上大學呢
If it takes me getting a job for you to believe that I'm serious,
如果要我找份工作你才會相信我是認真的
Then I'll do it.
好那我就去找
But for now, I am not going to college.
但是現在,我不會去上大學
I'm sorry, Lily. I debated calling you.
對不起,莉莉,我原本想告訴你的
It's okay, honey. I understand.
沒事親愛的,我明白
You knew I was with my mother, and you didn't want to burden me.
你知道我在我媽那,不想增加我的負擔
But make no mistake. I am back, and she is going to Brown.
但是,我回來了,她也一定要去布朗上學
All right, I'm gonna unpack.
好吧,我去整理行李
There is no more hierarchy.
再也沒有等級制度了
The steps of the met will no longer
臺階聚會不再
be restricted to a certain crowd.
局限于特定的人群
No more nair-tinis. no more headbands.
發帶也是過去時了
This is a new era.
這是一個新紀元
Let freedom ring.
讓自由飛翔吧
Well, well. word is that
好耶,看來在康斯坦高中
change is in the air, at constance billard.
變化馬上就要來臨了
...the madness and genius of skeletor.
瘋狂的骸骨劍士的是個天才
That is correct. I said "genius."
沒錯,我說的是"天才"
I have to wonder...when queen B finds out how little J
我很好奇,當女王B才發現J
Is treating her legacy...
是怎樣對對待她一手創建的王國的時候
Will she let it slide?
她會任其自然嗎
Oh, thank god.
哎暈死了
By the way, sandals are not shoes.
說一句,涼鞋不是鞋
Uh, no, she's not here yet, but the room looks great.
她現在不在,但是房間看起來不錯
She should be here any second.
她隨時都會回來
Um, hello? excuse me?
你好,打擾一下
Oh, I gotta go. I will call you back, bye.
好我掛了,回頭打給你,拜
You must be Vanessa Abrams.
你肯定就是瓦內薩?艾布拉姆吧
Yeah.
是的
I got a message from the housing office today
今天宿舍辦公室給我發信息
saying that my new roommate was coming in.
說我的室友要搬進來了
Are you... No, I just work for her.
是你, 不是,我只是為她工作
I hope you don't mind. We gave the room a little lift.
希望你不介意,我們把房間稍稍休整了一下
I see that you took down my godard poster.
我看見你把我戈達爾的海報撕了
This is for you. I've given one to all the girls in the hall.
這是給你的,人手一張
Hold on. what is all this stuff,
等等,到底是怎么回事
And, and who is my roommate?
我的室友又是誰
And still no word from our reclusive starlet,
我們的隱蔽小明星還是沒有消息
But I have a feeling...
但是我有直覺
Uh, that'd be me.
呃,是我
Oh, my god.
噢我的神
We're in for a blockbuster.
重磅炸彈來了
Com now I'm so sorry.
真的很不好意思
I had no idea that my publicist was doing all this stuff.
我不知道我的公關經理竟然這么做了
And for the record, I love Godard.
鄭重聲明一下,我喜歡戈達爾
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that
我只是不敢相信
My roomate is Olivia Burke.
我的室友是奧維利亞?伯克
And mine's... Vanessa Abrams.
你是,瓦內薩?艾布拉姆
Just two girls going to N.Y.U.,
兩個女生上紐約大學
It's crazy, right?
很好玩,對吧
Yeah.
沒錯
Is that a confidentiality waiver?
那是保密棄權書嗎
K.C. gave this to you?
K.C.給你的嗎
Yeah, and the rest of the hall.
是的,人手一份
I cannot believe her.
真不敢相信她會這么做
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Thank you so much for seeing me on short notice.
感謝您百忙之中抽空見我
You came highly recommended by Anna Wintour.
安娜?文托向我強烈推薦你
I was happy to make the time. Tell me about yourself.
很高興見到你,介紹下你自己吧
Um, I-I grew up on the upper east side.
我在上東區長大
I, um, I've always been interested in fashion and art.
對時尚和藝術一直很感興趣
I graduated from Constance Billard this past June.
六月份剛從康斯坦中學畢業
I was supposed to start Brown a few weeks ago,
幾周前本應該去布朗大學報道
But then I realized I wasn't ready.
但我意識到自己還沒準備好
So you come here?
所以你才來這里嗎
Fashion isn't fallback college, you know.
你知道的,時尚并不是大學的候補
No, I know. Yeah, I-I understand that.
是的,我明白的
We're thrilled you're serious about this.
你是認真的我們很高興
Yeah, you know, I want more life experience,
我只想讓生活更豐富
And with the work you're doing with a.p.f...
我覺得你們和A.P.F合作案
I find so interesting.
很吸引我
I will work for nothing. It can be like an internship.
我不要工資,只想當一個實習生
So do you think that you have anything?
可以給我一次機會嗎
No, nothing.
不,什么都沒有
They all want me to come to their parties,
他們都想讓我去參加派對
But none of them want me to actually work for them.
但都沒有給我正式的工作
No, I'm taking myself to lunch at Hundred Acres.
我在百英里吃午飯
Why do you sound so happy?
你為什么聽起來那么高興
What do you mean, you had to quell a revolution?
你說要鎮壓一次大革命是什么意思
Blair, I gotta go. I'll call you later.
我得掛了布萊爾,等下給你打電話
Why are you not listening to me?
你為什么不相信我的話
I am not asking the girls in my hall
我沒有讓宿舍里的女生
to sign confidentiality waivers.
簽什么保密棄權書
They already hate me enough.
她們已經夠討厭我了
They don't hate you,
她們不討厭你
At least not after
至少在我給了她們
I sent them all invites to your premiere tomorrow.
你的初次公演邀請函之后
You really don't get it.
你還是不明白
I told you that
我告訴過你
I wanted to have a normal college experience.
我只想過正常的大學生活
But, honey, this is your moment, okay?
但是親愛的,這是屬于你的時刻
I mean, this movie is--is good-bye teenage vampires
我的意思是,這部電影是告別少年吸血鬼
and hello, Oscar.
并且向奧斯卡進軍的大作
All right, I'm backing off.
好吧,那我投降
You know, you have "Larry King" tonight.
你今晚還有拉里金的訪談
Oh, great. Did you call them?
你叫來的
Olivia, calm down.
冷靜一下,奧利維亞
Don't tell me to calm down.
別叫我冷靜
Why do you always do this?
你為什么總這么做
Ex-excuse me?
打,打擾一下
What?
什么事
I'm sorry. That was really rude.
抱歉,我態度不太好
Uh, yes, hi.
那個,你好
Don't worry about it.
不用在意
Um, just go through the kitchen,
從廚房走
Make a left at the freezer and then a right.
冰庫旁邊左轉,然后右轉
It'll put you out on Sullivan.
你就到薩利文街了
They were following me around for a while,
他們跟蹤我有段時間了
So I learned the back exits everywhere.
所以我知道每個地方的后門
Wow. Thanks. You're Serena, right?
謝謝,你是瑟琳娜,是嗎
Um, I loved your dress at the met ball.
我很喜歡你在集會上的服裝
Oh. Thank you.
謝謝
Don't forget--"Larry King."
別忘了拉里金的訪談
That was amazing.
那簡直太棒了
You're like the diva whisperer.
好聰明的主意
I'm Kenny Cunningham, K.C. I'm Olivia's publicist.
我是肯妮?卡寧漢,奧利維亞的公關經理
Serena van der woodsen.
我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
I know. So, um, are you going to college in the city?
我知道,你在紐約上大學嗎
Uh, no, I-I deferred for a year.
不,我推遲了一年
I'm actually looking for a job.
實際上我在找工作
Really?
真的嗎
Have you ever thought about publicity?
你想過去做公關嗎
This is not a democracy, ladies.
這里沒有民主,小姐們
Everyone does not get a voice, and that's okay.
沒人有異議就通過了
What is this?
怎么回事
Did you not hear me this morning?
你們沒聽見我今早說的話嗎
Oh, you mean your cute little attempt at perestroika?
你是說你那實驗中的可憐的改革嗎
We're going back to the old way--
我們回歸舊的制度
queens, Hierarchy and no Brooklyn wannabes.
女王,等級制,不要來自布魯克林的低等公民
Sorry, little J.
抱歉了,小J.
Who told you to call me that?
誰讓你們這么叫我的
Okay, unless I'm blind,
我沒看錯的話
their headbands were monogrammed with "b.w."
他們的頭帶上都印著B.W.
What a surprise.
還真意外
I can't believe you didn't get that girl's number.
我不相信你居然沒問她的電話號碼
How long is Bree in Texas?
布里在德克薩斯要待多久
'cause, uh,
或許
maybe she should help you out with your english paper.
她應該幫你寫英語論文
Oh, I'm sorry.
我道歉
You just expect more game
可是你就只想
from the guy who dated Serena Van Der Woodsen.
跟那個和瑟琳娜約會的人較量
Hey. There--there she is.
她,她就在那
What?
什么
That's--that's--that's Kate,
那就是凱特
the girl we've been talking about.
我告訴過你的
She's right there.
她就在那
That girl?
那個女孩嗎
Yeah. Dude, that...
兄弟,那個
Is a sign that you should go ask her out.
你應該去約她出來
Okay.
好
All right.
我會的
You know what? I will.
你猜怎么著,我馬上就去
Hey, Kate.
凱特
Uh, K-Kate?
凱,凱特
Hey. Sorry.
抱歉
I, uh, I said your name twice. Um, it's dan.
我叫你兩次了,我是丹
Sorry. Uh, I have a lot on my mind.
抱歉,腦子一團亂
Right. Right. How's your first day going?
你第一天過得怎么樣
It's been a harder adjustment than I expected.
比我想象中要難適應
Yeah, well, listen, I still want to pay you back...
那,好吧,我想還你錢
For this morning, so, um,
今早那個
I thought maybe we could grab some pizza sometime
我們可以去吃吃披薩
or--or, you know, like, tomorrow or...
比如明天
What about right now?
現在怎么樣
Right--right now?
現,現在嗎
I mean, yeah, sure.
好,好的
Right now is perfect. Right now is great.
現在正合適
In fact, I, uh, I know a place around the corner.
我知道街角有家還不錯
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
我的天
Unbelievable.
真難相信
We have a movie premiere tomorrow.
我們明天有場電影首映
I'm gonna ask you to work with Olivia's costar.
你明天給奧利維亞電影搭檔工作吧
Your background experience with the press-I think
以你在輿論界的經驗,我想
You are just what she needs. -I appreciate your confidence.
你就是她要找的人, 謝謝你對我的信心
Thank me later.
晚點再謝我吧
You are clueless! This is too blue!
太離譜了,這件太藍了
This is too pink! This is too red!
這件太粉了,這件太紅了
K.C.
K.C.
This is the most important night of my life,
今天是我一生中最重要的日子
And you have me surrounded by amateurs?
你竟然讓一群生手圍著我轉
And color-blind amateurs with hidden agendas?
而且還是一群色盲,動機不純的生手
You know that nobody supports me.
你知道沒有人支持我
Everybody wants to see me fail.
所有人都想看我失敗
Ursula, I want you to meet Serena Van Der Woodsen.
烏蘇拉,來見見瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Poor S. No one told her this was going to be a horror movie.
可憐的S沒人告訴她這是一出恐怖電影
You must have thought I was crazy.
你肯定覺得我瘋了
No, I didn't think you were crazy. -Oh, please. You know you were like,
我沒覺得你瘋了, 得了吧,你的表情就是
"let me get this crazy lady to a party."
"讓我把這個瘋女人帶去參加派對吧"
And thank god you did, because I've been cooped up here all day long.
謝謝你這么做了,我被困在這里一天了
Okay, maybe a little crazy.
好吧,也許是有一點瘋狂
Okay, Serena, I'm sorry that I had you stay here and sleep on this couch.
好吧,瑟琳娜,很抱歉讓你留下還要睡沙發
It's just--the stress of this movie is making me feel like I'm losing my mind.
只是,這部電影給我的壓力快把我逼瘋了
Well, it sounds fantastic.
那聽起來很棒
And I never knew Josephine Baker was a part of the french resistance.
我都不知約瑟芬?貝克參加過法國保衛戰
It's an amazing part.
那是個激動人心的部分
Okay, there's this one scene where we're trapped by the nazis,
聽著,有一幕我們被困在納粹包圍了
And I have to distract them while the others escape.
然后我引開他們注意力讓同伴逃跑
And I think...
我覺得
It's probably the best work I've ever done.
這可能是我演過的最好的電影
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克,你在這里干什么
I would ask you the same question.
我還想問你呢
I stopped by your dorm last night. No one was home.
我昨晚去你宿舍了,沒有人在
Oh, I didn't tell you?
我沒告訴你嗎
I've been tutoring a few girls from Constance.
昨晚我在指導幾個康斯坦的女生
We went late.
我們弄到很晚
Well, I found this-- an invitation to a movie premiere.
我找到了這個,一張電影首映的請柬
It appears your entire hall is attending, and since my evening is free...
你們整棟樓的人都會參加,加上我今晚有空
You thought you'd help me curry favor with my outer borough hall mates.
你認為你要幫我拍我那些郊區同學的馬屁
Sweet.
真體貼啊
But unfortunately,
但很不幸
I've already scheduled an all-night cram session with my tutees, so...
我一整晚都要跟我的學員們惡補功課,所以
Miss Blair?
布萊爾小姐
You want me set beds before manicurists arrive or--
你想我在修甲師來之前鋪好床還是
Thank you, Dorota.
謝謝,多洛塔
That will be all.
就那樣吧
You're sure you said "cram session"
你確定你說的是"惡補功課"
And not the annual Waldorf sleepover?
而不是一年一度年的霍道夫夜宿會嗎
Fine.
好吧
I'm hosting the sleepover.
是夜宿會
But Jenny Humphrey is destroying everything I worked for,
珍妮?漢弗瑞正在毀滅我以前創造的一切
And those girls deserve to learn the meaning of aristocracy.
那些女孩應該知道統治階級的含義
We both know it's not about that.
我們都知道事情不是這樣的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Now I have work to do, but feel free to attend the movie alone.
現在我要去工作了,你自己好好去看電影吧
I have dr. Hannum. he's English lit.
我找到了漢紐姆博士的英語著作
He studied with faulkner.
他曾跟福克納(美國小說家)一起做研究
This is so nice of you, to help me.
你這么幫助我真是太好了
Sharing wisdom is what college is all about, right? -Right.
大學就是分享智慧的地方,不是嗎, 是的
That, and, uh, and finding the cheapest Lebanese food.
還有怎么找到最便宜的黎巴嫩食物
Which, um, I-I-I thought I'd show you tonight, if...
我本來想今晚給你看,如果
Y-you know--you know what? I'm sorry.
你知道嗎,我很抱歉
That's--that's two nights in a row.
那就變成連續兩個晚上了
It's a huge dating taboo.
是約會的大忌
No. no, it's that I have to work.
不不,只是我必須工作
I was supposed to last night, and I blew it off, so...
我原本昨晚要工作的,但我推掉了,所以
Dan, I like you.
丹,我喜歡你
But I think my life is more complicated than you know.
但我認為我的生活比你想的復雜得多
Try me. I think I can handle it.
讓我試試,我想我可以把握好的
Look, I-I-I really like you, too.
聽著,我也是真的喜歡你
You're funny and smart, and... you know what?
你風趣又聰明,還有,你知道嗎
I'm just gonna throw it out there--you're beautiful.
我豁出去了,你很漂亮
I mean,
我是說
An alarming number of people actually
一大堆人
Stop on the street just to stare at you.
站在街上只為了看你一眼
And on top of that, you're refreshingly normal.
更重要的是,你有種讓人驚艷的平凡
What do you mean by "refreshingly normal"?
什么意思
Um, well, the last girl I dated,
我最近交往的女朋友
Her--her life was never really out of the spotlight,
她的生活從沒離開過公眾的視線
So it made things kind of hard.
所以我們的事情變得很困難
Where are you?! U need get ready for the premiere!
你在哪兒, 你應該準備好開幕式了
I gotta go.
我必須走了
So can I-- can I call you tomorrow?
我明天可以打給你嗎
Or...
或者
Dan, I'm not sure I'm the girl you're looking for,
丹,我不確定我就是你要找的女孩
Even if part of me wishes I was.
雖然我有點希望我是
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
很抱歉,我不明白
You will. I'm sorry.
你會明白的,抱歉
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Your girlfriend's installed a puppet regime.
你的女朋友建立了一個傀儡政治體制
Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz.
她以為自己是庫爾特上校
She needs to be brought back to reality.
她需要有人把她拉回現實中
Help me.
幫幫我
I'll help you take back the crown.
我會幫你奪回王冠
Why? they don't want my kind of leadership.
為什么,她們不想接受我的領導
They want a tyrant who will police their
她們想要一個統治她們的暴君
Behavior and chart their movement on the social ladder.
根據社會階級限制她們的行動
Find someone else.
找別人吧
I need you.
我需要你
You're fooling yourself if you don't
你認為自己不是天生的君主的話
Think you were born to rule this school.
肯定是在自欺欺人
People change, Chuck.
人是會變的,恰克
Not you, not about this.
你不會變,這種特質不會變
The Jenny Humphrey who used to sit in Brooklyn
那個曾經住在布魯克林
And watch the lights across the water, who went
看著浮光水影的珍妮?漢弗瑞
Toe-to-toe with blair waldorf and actually won her
敢跟布萊爾面對面對抗并且贏得她的尊重
Respect-You can't tell me that girl isn't still in there.
你不能說那個女孩已經不在了
Now that the dream is coming true,
現在夢想就要實現了
you owe it to her to live it.
你要為了她去實現這個夢想
Blair doesn't want me to be queen.
布萊爾不想我當女王
Well, maybe we can make her reconsider.
也許我們能讓她重新考慮
Where is it? you've lost it!
它在哪里,你弄丟了
Hold on. Where have you been?
等等,你去哪兒了
I had to get my dress. What's going on?
我得去拿我的裙子,怎么了
I don't know. Get in there.
不知道,進來吧
My mother's ring--I lost it.
我弄丟了我媽的戒指
I cannot go to the premiere without my mother's ring.
沒有我媽的戒指我不可能去首映的
It's my good luck charm.
那是我的幸運符
Ursula, you--you put it in your bag yesterday. Here.
烏蘇拉,你昨天把它放包里了,在這兒
Oh, thank you.
謝謝
Of course.
不客氣
Honey, time's a-wasting. You need to get ready.
寶貝兒,沒時間了,你得做好準備了
I'm so nervous.
我好緊張
It's gonna be great.
會很棒的
Hey, is everything okay?
一切都還好嗎
I just heard from the producers.
我剛從制片人那兒聽說
That scene Ursula's so proud of?
烏蘇拉很引以為傲的鏡頭
It got cut.
被剪了
What?
什么
We have to tell her.
我們得告訴她
Serena, no.
瑟琳娜,不要
I know this is difficult, but if we tell her,
我知道這并不容易,但如果告訴她了
She'll ditch the premiere,
她會拋下首映不管的
Which will hurt her career enormously.
那個對她的事業傷害更大
Trust me. No, this is for her own good.
相信我,不要告訴她,這是為她好
Thanks. I gotta take this.
謝謝,我來處理
Serena, can you help me?
瑟琳娜,你能幫我一下嗎
Can you help me with my hair? Serena?
你能幫我整理下頭發嗎,瑟琳娜
Convinced Lily to come to the premier. See you there.
讓莉莉去參加首映了
Serena? I need help with my hair.
瑟琳娜,我需要你幫我一下
So I think I just got dumped.
我想我只是被拋棄了
You maybe want to go see a movie or something like that?
也許你想去看個電影或別的什么
Yeah. A movie sounds great.
好啊,看電影聽起來不錯
But you're gonna have to wear a suit.
但你得穿西裝
VANESSA: I'm here. Where are u?
瓦內莎,我到了,你在哪
Blair, o.m.g.b.s.e.
布萊爾,上帝啊
Oh, my god. Best sleepover ever.
真是最好的夜宿會
Yes, I suppose it is adequate.
是的,我想這就足夠了
Dorota, these martinis taste like tap water.
多洛塔,這些馬提尼喝起來像自來水
Don't be a scrooge with the gin.
別一天到晚守著杜松子酒
Miss Blair, this not right.
布萊爾小姐,這不對
Mr. Chuck and I both of the opinion
恰克先生和我都認為
And who cares what you and Mr. Chuck think?
誰管你和恰克先生怎么想
Szybko.
下去
Now who wants to hear how I got the great chuck bass...
現在誰想聽聽我是怎么讓絕世恰克?拜斯
To tell me he loved me?
說他愛我的
Exquisite.
真是絕美
You exceed even my high expectations.
你超出了我的期望
I'm only here for the good of the school, Chuck.
我來這只是因為這學校好,恰克
And I'm only here for Blair.
我來這兒只為了布萊爾
And now for one of the most time-honored
現在是為了著歷史悠久的
Traditions of the sleepover--truth or dare.
夜宿會傳統游戲,真心話大冒險
Hey. I'm not talking to hear myself speak.
我不是在自說自話
Sorry, Blair.
對不起,布萊爾
It's...just...
只是
Gossip girl says Jenny Humphrey's at the
八卦天后說珍妮?漢弗瑞正在
Premiere of Olivia Burke's new movie...and she's with...
奧利維亞?伯克的新電影首映式上,并且跟
Who?
跟誰
Spotted on the red carpet
紅地毯現場報道
Jenny Humphrey on the arm of the red baron,
珍妮?漢弗瑞正挽著一位紅男爵
Chuck bass.
恰克?拜斯
Guess queen B isn't starring in this melodrama.
B皇后卻不是主演
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Rufus, why are you dragging me to this?
魯弗斯,你怎么會帶我來這兒
You really couldn't wait till it comes out in the theaters?
你就真的不能等到電影上映嗎
Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎
Nazis and cabaret singers--
納粹和夜總會歌手
It's like "casablanca" meets "showgirls."
就像是卡薩布蘭卡遇到了艷舞女郎
This is my dream movie.
這是我夢中的電影
How did you get tickets to the premiere?
你怎么弄到首映入場券的
I have a connection.
我有關系
Mom. Rufus, thank you.
媽,魯弗斯,謝謝你
No problem. Um, this is some event.
小事一樁,真是隆重啊
What is going on? Did you two arrange this?
怎么回事,是你們倆搞的鬼嗎
Hmm. I-I'm gonna go and, uh, get another bag of popcorn, just in case.
我走了,去拿一包爆米花,以防萬一
So I got a job with a publicist,
我找了一份公關的工作
And I thought if you saw me working,
我想要是你看到我工作
You would feel better about Brown.
對于布朗的事情你會好受一點
Right. Yes.
是啊
Because, um,
因為
A year of parties and premieres is a
一年的派對和公演
Worthy alternative to an Ivy League education.
真是比在常青藤受一年教育更劃得來
Mom...
媽媽
Please don't make me regret inviting you here.
拜托別讓我后悔邀請你來
I've got a lot to worry about already.
我已經有很多事情要操心了
Fine, fine, no Brown talk.
好,好,不聊布朗大學了
Now tell me.
現在告訴我怎么回事
Well, um, I've become friends with Ursula Nyquist,
我已經和烏蘇拉?納奎斯成為朋友了
And she's really counting on this movie and her big scene,
這部電影里她最驕傲的片段
Which has been cut.
被剪掉了
K.C., my boss, doesn't want me to tell her. K.C.
我老板,不想讓我告訴她
Well, you have to, I mean,
你必須告訴她,我是說
If she really is a friend. Right?
如果她真的是你的朋友,對嗎
But K.C. believes that it's for her own good,
但是K.C認為那是為她好
And--and K.C.'s my boss.
而且她是我老板
This woman saw an opportunity to
這個女人是要看準機會
Exploit your celebrity and your connections.
利用你的名聲和人脈
Why else would she hire an
要不然她憑什么
18-year-old with no skills and no college degree?
雇傭一個無技能無大學文憑的十八歲女生
Maybe because she believes in me.
也許只是因為她相信我
Serena, I've been looking all over for you.
瑟琳娜,我正到處找你
Oh, Ursula, this is my mom Lily.
烏蘇拉,這是我媽媽,莉莉
Lily, this is Ursula.
莉莉,這是烏蘇拉
Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
Hi. Nice to meet you, too.
你好,我也是
Can I talk to your daughter for a second?
我能跟您女兒談一下嗎
Is everything okay?
一切都還好嗎
I feel like people are whispering.
我怎么覺得大家都在竊竊私語
No, every-everything's fine.
沒事,一切正常
Look, w-we should get you inside.
我們得帶你進去了
Mom, I got work to do.
媽,我要工作了
Oh, my god. Dan.
天啊,丹
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
Me? I could ask you the same thing.
我,我還想問你呢
You're supposed to be working, right?
你應該是在工作,對吧
You're not serious.
你別開玩笑了
See, it's fine if you didn't want to go out with me.
如果你不想跟我出去那就算了
It's really--really--I mean,
這可真的,真的,我是說
You didn't have to lie about it.
你沒必要撒謊
No, I-I didn't.
我沒有啊
Uh, you know what? I gotta find Vanessa. I'm sorry.
你知道嗎,我找到瓦內薩了,對不起
Vanessa? W-wait.
瓦內薩,等一下
Like Vanessa Abrams?
是瓦內莎?艾布拉姆
Yeah. She's--she's my friend, how do you know her?
是啊,她是我朋友,你怎么認識她的
Dan, I-I have to tell you something.
丹,我-我要告訴你件事
O-olivia. olivia,
奧,奧利維亞,奧利維亞
hey, can we get
你能過
whoa, whoa, whoa. what's that?
喔,喔,喔,那是干嘛
What's--what's going on right there?
什么,什么情況
why are they
為什么他們
Y...
你
Oh, my--oh, my god.
我,我,的,我的老天
are you--you're not...
你是,你不是吧
Fleur.
弗雷爾
You are. - yeah.
你就是, 是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey. - hey.
嘿, 嘿
You met olivia?
你見過奧利維亞了
yeah. yeah, apparently.
是,是,顯然
These are the plans from de gaulle.
這些是戴高樂將軍的計劃
I smuggled them in with my sheet music.
我夾在我的樂譜里偷出來的
Germans.
是德國人
they cannot be allowed to have these documents.
不能讓他們拿到這些文件
I'll distract them while you slip out the back.
我來引開他們你從后面走
but how?
但你怎么引開呢
How else? I'll sing.
能怎么呢,我唱歌吧
I never heard her song,
我再沒聽過她歌唱
but I owe Josephine my life,
但我一生都欠約瑟芬
as does france.
整個法國都虧欠她
Next day, I was in london.
第二天,我到了倫敦
Hold on. wait, wait.
等一下,等等,等等
she's in the stall.
她在洗手間
We'll give her another minute,
我們再讓她單獨待會
then we'll let her go in front of cameras.
然后再接見媒體
No, but I-I thought that was bad for her.
不,但我,我覺得這是傷害她
That's why we didn't tell her in the first place.
這才是我們一開始不告訴她的原因
Serena,
瑟琳娜
An actress who finds out that her scene is cut
演員發現自己的鏡頭被剪掉
and skips the premiere is a lame story.
翹掉首映是個丑聞
An actress who finds it out during the premiere,
如果在首映中發現
Then has a meltdown
然后就算精神崩潰
now that is great public theater.
電影院里人們也察覺不到
So you lied to me.
所以你騙了我
Only because you couldn't deal with the truth.
因為你不能面對現實
I needed ursula to trust you,
我需要烏蘇拉相信你
like I do now.
就像我現在一樣
Ursula, honey, it's time to come out.
烏蘇拉,親愛的,應該出來了
Serena's here.
瑟琳娜在這里
Did you really think that your lame attempt...
你真覺得你這種下流的手段
blair. blair, stop it.
布萊爾,布萊爾,停下
To embarrass me would you get back queen?
讓我出丑會讓你奪回女王頭銜嗎
Blair. I will make your life a living hell.
布萊爾, 我會讓你的生活變成煉獄的
blair, calm-- it wasn't her idea.
布萊爾,冷靜點,這不是她的主意
This was you?
難道是你的嗎
Do you have any idea how much you humiliated me?
你難道不知道這對我是個多大的羞辱嗎
I think you accomplished that
我覺得你是用你那
with your little teenybopper sleepover.
少女夜宿會就能得回人心
Look, n.y.u.'s hard,
在紐約大學的生活是不容易
but blair waldorf does not give up.
但布萊爾?霍道夫是不會放棄的
I'm not giving up. I've made a strategic retreat.
我沒有放棄,我只是戰略回撤
Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
掩耳,盜鈴
You don't understand.
你不明白
I do understand. let me help.
我明白,讓我來幫你
No, chuck. n.y.u. is not the upper east side.
不,恰克,紐約大學不是上東區
They don't care about constance
他們不關心你是不是從康斯坦來的
or the social hierarchy.
或者哪個社會階層
They don't care that I'm blair waldorf.
他們不關心我是布萊爾?霍道夫
It's over.
一切都結束了
And you'd do this to me?
看看你對我做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
I'm chuck bass, and I told you I love you.
我是恰克?拜斯,我還告訴你我愛你
You're saying I'm easier to win over than
你說的是我比一群書呆子和
a bunch of pseudo-intellectual, homesick malcontents?
戀家的憤青更容易贏嗎
You'd really insult me like this.
你這真是對我的侮辱
That's not how it is.
不是這樣的
It's exactly how it is.
就是這樣的
So the next time you forget you're blair waldorf,
如果下次你忘了你是布萊爾?霍道夫
remember, I'm chuck bass,
記得,我是恰克?拜斯
and I love you.
還有我愛你
Hey.
你好
Great movie.
很棒的電影
You were, uh, you were amazing.
你太,你太讓人驚艷了
and I'm an idiot.
而我卻是白癡
No, I sh--
不,我應
I should have told you who I was.
我應該告訴你我是誰的
Why didn't you?
那你為什么不呢
I have been dreaming of coming to n.y.u.
我一直夢想來紐約大學
And just being a normal student.
就像一個普通的學生那樣
And my very first day,
就在我來的第一天
this cute guy doesn't recognize me.
有可愛的男生沒有認出我是誰
I couldn't help myself.
我就情不自禁了
And my middle name's kate.
還有我的中間名字確實是凱特
You said it yourself,
你自己說的
that I was refreshingly normal.
我有種另人驚艷的平凡
I did, yeah, i...
我是的,是的,我...
You have to understand, though,
你得理解,那
That my last couple of relationships have
我過去的人際關系
Been just-- they--they've been full of drama.
都,充滿了戲劇性
All right, dan, I get it.
明白,丹,我明白
I do.
我真的明白
And as much as I want to be kate, I'm also olivia,
無論我多想成為凱特,我還是奧利維亞
And you don't want that.
你一定不能接受的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll see you around.
我們以后再見
Um, excuse me?
請留步
Uh, can I take you picture?
我能拍張你的照片嗎
What? why?
什么,為什么
Aren't you blair waldorf?
你不是布萊爾?霍道夫嗎
Yes.
是啊
Yes, I guess I am.
是的,我想我是的
I can't believe they cut my scene.
我不能相信他們剪掉了我的鏡頭
So go out there and--
所以走出去然后
and throw the biggest fit of your life.
然后打出你最有力的回擊
I mean, those producers screwed you.
那些制片人騙了你
Go steal their show.
去搶了他們的風頭
Serena, is that what you think I should do?
瑟琳娜,你認為我應該這樣做嗎
I-i think...
我,我,認為
If you want people to see you as--
如果你想讓人們覺得你是
as a real actress,
是一個真正的演員
You should be gracious and...
你應該去寬容而
And that the movie's more important than your scene.
而且電影的整體效果比你的鏡頭更重要
Ursula, she's a teenager. she knows nothing.
烏蘇拉,她是小孩子,她什么也不懂
Kenny, shut up.
肯尼,閉嘴
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'm sorry. i-i couldn't do it to her.
抱歉,我,我不能這樣對她
I understand...
我理解...
Like I'm sure you understand that you're fired.
就像我肯定你能理解你被炒了
I got fired.
我被炒了
K.c. wanted ursula to have a meltdown in front of the press,
K.C.想要烏蘇拉在媒體面前撒潑哭訴
And I told her not to, so k.c. fired me.
我告訴她不要這樣,所以K.C.炒了我
I guess you were right.
我想你是對的
well, it's for the best. you'll love brown.
那最好了,你會喜歡布朗的
Mom, I'm not going to brown.
媽媽,我不會去布朗的
maybe next year, but not now.
也許明年,但不是現在
What are you talking about? you're all packed.
你在說什么呢,你都收拾好了
If this year is about finding out who I am,
如果今年是在于找尋自我
Then I can't do that and live here.
我就不能繼續住在這了
Serena, enough is enough.
夠了,瑟琳娜
This need to find out who you are-- do
這種找回自我的需求
You think anyone really knows who they are?
你真的認為有人能真正了解自己嗎
We don't. we just live.
不是這樣的,我們就這么活下去
So that's it? that's your advice--to give up?
那就是你的建議,選擇放棄
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna do this your way.
對不起,但是我這次不會聽你的
Lil, she's gonna be okay.
莉莉,她會沒事的
This is your fault.
這就是你的錯
That's not fair.
這不公平
Not fair?
不公平
I go away to take care of my mother,
我只是離開一下去照顧我母親
and I come back and my daughter is not going to college.
當我回來的時候我女兒不想上大學了
I trusted you. then trust me now. don't force her.
我信任過你,那就現在也相信我,不要強迫她
I think I just need to be alone.
我想我需要自己呆一會
Hey. I loved the movie last night, though it was no "endless nights."
我很喜歡昨晚的電影,盡管那不是無盡之夜
Don't say anything. I'm a closet fan.
什么都不用說,我可是一個狂熱粉絲
So I'm gonna pretend that you're not a movie star,
我會裝做你不是電影明星一樣
And we're just two roommates.
我們只是室友而已
Coming here, I just-I wanted to be normal, everyday me.
來到這里,我只想做真正的我
And amazingly enough, I met someone who liked that person.
更棒的是,我遇到了喜歡真正的我的人
But I can't pretend that the other one doesn't exist.
但是我不能裝作另一個我不存在
I dated a guy who kept part of himself hidden.
我曾經約會過把自己一部分封閉起來的人
He never gave anyone a chance to accept him.
他從不給任何人一個機會去接受他
And... in the end, everyone lost.
最后他就失去了所有人
Dan's...
丹
A really special guy.
的確是個特別的男生
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
We're like real roommates.
我們好似真正的室友一樣
That's kind of totally awesome.
那覺感覺太棒了
Of course, s.
當然了, S
Mi casa, su casa.
我的就是你的嘛
I sound chipper? well, I'm on my way to a meeting.
我聽起來很高興,是啊,我在趕去一個會
Just a little club I'm starting.
是一個我著手操辦的一個小團體啦
oh, you all made it. excellent.
你們都來了,太好了
Now here's the situation.
現在的情況是這樣的
Each of us attended elite schools,
我們每個人都想去頂尖的學校
Failed to go ivy and now find ourselves
常青藤去不了了,而且現在我們
Wasting away in a patchouli-scented purgatory.
還在水深火熱之中煎熬
Do we deserve it? no.
難道是我們活該嗎,不是
Do we need to put up with it?
難道我們就應該逆來順受嗎
Definitely not.
絕對不該
What do you suggest?
你有什么建議
Candide said, "on doit cultiver son jardin."
《坎戴德》里面說“要培育自己的花園”
Well, n.y.u.
紐約大學
Is my garden,
就是我的花園
And I plan to rake and hoe and weed it till it looks exactly the way I want.
我準備耕她除草,培育我心中的花園
But I can't do it alone. now who's with me?
但是我一個人做不來,現在誰想跟我一起
You can count on us.
你可以相信我們
If you ask me, we go to the movies
如果你問我,為何我們去電影院
because we want to see fairy tales...
就是因為我們想看童話故事
Oh, uh, by the way, that came for you.
順便說一句,那個是給你的
A sleeping queen woken by her true love's kiss...
睡美人被她的真愛用吻喚醒
That concludes our business.
我們的交易可以了斷了
So, uh, why'd you want me to take that girl's picture?
你為什么讓我拍那個女孩的照片
Dumbo could always fly.
小飛象一直都會飛
He just needed a magic feather.
他只是需要一片魔法的羽翼
A princess who puts aside her jewels to make her way in the world...
一位公主撇棄了她的珠寶打出自己的天地
Thank you so much for coming.
真感謝你能來
I wanted to see you before I went back to l.a.
我想在回洛杉磯之前能夠見到你
of course. me, too.
當然,我也是
And I wanted to tell you that I called k.c.
我還想跟你說我跟K.C通過話了
And I told her that if you do not work for her firm, I'm not a client.
我告訴她如果你不在了,她也會失去我
Wow. that-- that was so nice of you.
你真是太好了
Please.
少來了
Serena, you helped me find myself.
瑟琳娜, 是你幫我找回我自己
And I hope you are just as lucky.
我希望你也可以找到真我
Okay?
好嗎
Come here.
抱抱
Lovers torn apart being brought back together...
情人總分分合合
Hey. I was just thinking about you.
我正想到你了呢
I thought I'd call and see how you were.
我想我應該打電話看看你怎么樣呢
I'm good. how are you?
我很好,你怎么樣
Good.
也不錯
So, Scott, i... really was...
斯科特,我真的
hold on a second.
等一下
Uh, Vanessa, I'm so sorry. I gotta take this.
瓦內莎,很抱歉,我得掛了
Uh, can I call you later?
呆會再打給你
Yeah.
好吧
Sure. that--that's fine.
當然,沒事
Georgina, hey. what's up?
喬治娜,什么事
No, I'll be there in a second.
不,我馬上就到那了
I'm a block from the restaurant.
我離那得餐廳只有一個街區遠
But life isn't a fairy tale...
但是生活并不是童話
And happy endings are few and far between...
美好的結局總是很少也很遙遠
Hey, Jenny. is there anything we can do for you?
珍妮,有什么需要嗎
In life, the young queen becomes a tyrant...
現實中年輕的女王變成了獨裁者
Actually,
事實上
Go make sure my spot's free at the met
你們去看看臺階聚會那邊是不是空著
Steps and wait there with a yogurt for me.
然后給我買杯酸奶在那等我
And takes her subjects to war...
帶領她的臣民作戰
So that's why we need movies...
那就是為何我們要看電影
To remind us that despite it all,
來提醒我們不顧一切
Love can still spring in the most unlikely of places...
愛可以在我們最想象不到的地方生根發芽
I was just thinking,
我在想
I didn't really give you a chance to know both sides of me,
我沒有給過你機會去了解我的全部
And I guess I'm wondering if you still want to.
我想知道你還是不是想了解我呢
I don't even know why I'm pretending to think about it.
我都不知道我為何還要假裝想一下
Yes. yes, of course.
但是當然,我想去了解
And that sometimes even fairy tales can come true.
那就是童話故事有時候確實能夠成真
xoxo, gossip girl
XO XO八卦天后