Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives
讓你了解曼哈頓貴族
Of manhattan's elite.
丑聞的唯一途徑
you confided in dan and even blair.
你可以跟丹甚至是布萊爾推心置腹
Everyone but me. so that's it?
唯獨排除我,就這樣了?
We can't even be friends?
連朋友都不能做?
we were never really friends, remember?
不記得了么,我們從來都不是真正的朋友
Hope you don't mind, but we've, uh, we've got a lodger.
但愿你別介意,我們多了個房客
Make yourself at home.
把這兒當自己家
Have you seen my sketchbook?
你見到我的素描本了么?
Whoa, sorry! Oh, my god.
對不起!天哪
Yale is your dream,
耶魯是你的夢想
And you deserve to go here more than I do.
而你比我更應該去那
you can't share this. We'll find a way.
你不能分享這個,我們會找到辦法的
I'm gonna give you a second chance.
我會再給你一次機會
If you can tell me the fate of cecil the caterpillar,
只要你能告訴我毛毛蟲塞西爾的命運
I will go out with you.
我就跟你出去
I just realized that ii do know Aron
我剛想起來到我認識艾倫
We went to summer camp together. we got married.
我們一起參加了夏令營,還結了婚
There was a small ceremony with licorice rings.
還有一個小的交換甘草戒指的儀式
You should do your own clothing line.
你應該走你自己的路線
I can model them. Max will do some photos.
我能做衣服的模特,馬克斯會給他們拍照
That guy was taking advantage of you.
那家伙在占你便宜
You are not my father, and you are not my brother,
你既不是我爸又不是我哥
So why do you care so much?
你這么在乎干嘛?
Can I at least have my dress back?
我能要回我的裙子么?
You touch this dress, you will never set foot in here again.
你敢碰這件衣服,就再也別想踏進這一步
Spotted at minh,jenny humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle.
現場播報,珍妮?漢弗瑞買了16碼的薄紗
But since when does eleanor waldorf
但自從埃莉諾?霍道夫
Pay for her purchases with a penny jar?
為她的存錢罐付錢開始
They say a stitch in time saves nine.
她們定下沒縫一針9便士
Will it save little j.?
這些錢能夠挽救小珍妮嗎?
We are going to blow them away.
我們會把它們都銷出去的
We better, otherwise I am so dead.
最好是這樣,不然我死定了
Dude, have you seen the time?
美女,你看時間還夠不
at least your brother and the lodger went to go see a movie
足夠你哥和那房客去看電影了
yeah, that's nate avoiding me once again.
是啊,內特又在躲著我了
He's still acting like
他還在那假裝
He didn't stick his tongue down your throat?
他沒把他的舌頭伸進你喉嚨里?
yeah. ew.
是滴,真惡
Well, amnesia doesn't really happen till after sex with guys,
上床后的男人們很少有健忘癥的
So what's his problem?
他怎么了
I don't know. he used to date vanessa?
我不知道,他以前跟瓦內薩約過會
I'm dan's little sister? too young? I wouldn't know.
我不知道是因為我是丹的妹妹還是太小
We don't talk.
我們不說話了
so what? after tonight you'll be so famous.You'll have ten nate archibalds
那又怎么樣,過了今晚你就成名了
You'll have ten nate archibalds.
要十個內特?阿齊布爾德都有
yeah, except I only want the one.
可我只要這個
Okay, fine, then you have to make the move.
好吧,那你得采取行動
That's the only way it's gonna work.
那是你唯一的辦法了
Oh, my god. is that the time? I told you.
天哪,都這個時候了啊,我早跟你說過
Okay, yeah. you need to sew way faster,
好了,你得縫快點了
cause we are so screwed. cause ready or not,
不然我們死慘了,不然來不及
We're putting on a fashion show.
把衣服拿去時裝秀了
I just,i think they're up
兄弟,我覺得她們把門關上
to something, man,
用的埃莉諾的私人東西
With their closed doors and this private thing for eleanor.
是在玩的點什么花樣
Jenny,she didn't say anything to you?
珍妮沒跟你提過什么嗎?
Uh, no, no. but we haven't talked much this week, so...
沒有,我們這周沒說什么話
She seemed weirdly happy that we were leaving the house.
我們要離開的時候她看上去賊開心
Like how much privacy does she really need
就想看個《天橋驕子》 吃點披薩
To watch "project runway" and eat pizza?
還需要多少私人空間似的
Oh, oh. hold on a second. ooh, it's jordan. who?
等等,是喬丹啊,誰?
The, uh, you know, the t.a. from yale.
你知道的,耶魯的助教
She was trying to get me a recommendation
她在為我爭取一封推薦信
Youyou hooked up with her.
你跟她搭上過的啊
Oh, yeah, that's right. jordan.
對啊,喬丹
Oh, it's good to be nate.
做內特感覺真不錯啊
i had three professors read your stories.
我讓三個教授讀了你的小說
I'll call you later hey, that sounds like good news.
遲點打你電話,聽上去是好消息啊
Good? no.
好?不好
it means she had the first one read it.
那就意味著第一位教授讀了之后
He didn't like it. neither did the second,
并不喜歡,第二位也是
And after the third, she probably just gave up.
連碰三次壁后,她很可能已經放棄了
And why text before calling if you don't need
她發這短信意在詢問是否要
To soften the blow?
說的更明了了
or she was somewhere she couldn't talk,
或許她只是因為不方便說話
So she sent a text.
只發了個短信
with an imagination like that, you should be a writer.
有這樣的想象,你應該當作家的
Hey, where are you going? ii can't concentrate on a movie right now.
你去哪?我現在沒精力去看電影了
Iii gottai gotta go home and stare at my phone.
我得回家守著我的電話
Maybe you could talk to jenny, figure out what's going on.
或許你能跟珍妮談談到底出什么事了
Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
是啊,不錯的主意
My father went to yale,
我父親上的是耶魯
And I've wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl.
而我從小也立志要進耶魯
How nice.
很好
So, serena, tell me about karl lagerfeld's birthday party.
瑟琳娜,跟我說說卡爾?拉格斐的生日派對
Oh, itit was fun,
很有意思
But did you know blair's mother is a designer?
你知道布萊爾的媽媽是位設計師么?
You know, when dean berube suggested I meet with you,
知道么,當伯魯比院長向我介紹你的時候
I had no idea you would be such a delight.
我根本不知道你是如此讓人歡喜
Yes, thank you. bye.
是的,謝謝,再見
oh, excuse me. my husband's on his way out.
抱歉,我丈夫要走了
Malchus, this is serena van der woodsen.
馬爾科姆,這是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
good afternoon.
下午好
Uh, hi, and best friend blair waldorf.
你好,這是我的摯友布萊爾?霍道夫
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你
What am I doing here?
我在這干嘛
Liz and her husband are both prominent yale donors
莉斯和她老公都是有名的耶魯贊助人
And good friends with the dean.
也是院長的好朋友
Well, just like their good friend the dean,
就像他們的院長朋友一樣
They only have eyes for you. come on, b., you can do this.
他們之關注你而已,得了B 你行的
Yale is your dream.
耶魯是你的夢想
Just stop cracking your knuckles.
別在掰你的關節了
well, as pleasant as this has been,I'm afraid I'm going to have to run.
今天很開心,不過,我恐怕得先走了
My husband's off to his business dinner,
和我的丈夫出去應酬下
And before I meet my friends from bryn mawr,
在去見我布林馬爾學院的校友前
I have to order room service for my daughter.
我得給我的女兒預定客房服務
Oh no,She's gonna be here by herself all night?
不是吧,她得一個人在這呆一晚上?
Oh, emma doesn't mind. as long as she has her harry potter book
艾瑪不介意的,只要有哈利波特的書
And a bowl of ice cream, she's happy as a clam.
和一杯冰激凌,她會很安靜的
Uh, no, blair will take her to a movie.
不行,布萊爾會帶她去看電影的
Ii would take her myself,
本來我想帶她的
But I've got something with my family, so... why, emma would love that.
但我家里有點事,艾瑪會喜歡的
You sure you don't mind? emma, dear?
你肯定你不介意? 艾瑪,寶貝
Come here.
過來
Anything for the friends of dean berube.
伯魯比院長的朋友的事就是我的事
Yes, mother? serena's friend...
怎么了,老媽,瑟琳娜的朋友...
Blair.
布萊爾
Yes, would like to take you to a movie.
是的,想帶你去看場電影
Oh, thank you.
好的,謝謝你
This is gonna be fun.
這一個會很有趣
Yeah.
是啊
Hello.
你好
Hey. um, what are you doing here?
你在這兒做什么?
Uh, I just had a meeting with the collector.
我剛和收藏家們開了一個會
So did you figure out...
你想到了...
cecil the caterpillar. camp suisse.
毛毛蟲塞西爾,在瑞士野營
We got married and exchanged licorice rings.
然后我們結了婚還交換了甘草戒指
And you ate your five minutes after the ceremony. yeah.
你在儀式后的五分鐘就食言了,是啊
When did you finally remember?
你后來什么時候想到的
Um, about the time you were speeding away with a girl
就是有個女孩坐在你摩托車后座上
On the back of your motorcycle.
然后你們倆飛奔而去的時候
Audra. yeah, she's just a friend.
奧德拉,她只是個朋友而已
No, I recognized you the moment you walked in the gallery.
我可是在你走進展廳的剎那就認出你來了
No, you didn't, but it's okay.
騙人,不過沒關系
Some faces you don't forget.
有些面容讓我不能忘懷
Um... you know, I have this charity gala.
這有個慈善晚宴我要參加
It's actually here, and I wouldn't normally go,
其實我并不經常來這種晚宴的
But my mom's being honored and my brother's out of town,
可是我媽媽是特邀嘉賓,我弟弟又不在
And I'm rambling, but I was wondering... I'm late! I know.
我又無所事事,可是我想,我遲到了
I was thinking maybe we could, uh... mm. I'm sorry.
我就想我們能不能,對不起
Hey, uh, maybe in another nine years.
再等個幾年吧
What was that about?
這是怎么回事
Jenny, come on. the van is almost here.
珍妮,快點,車快到了
Eleanor's going to kill herself after tonight.
今晚之后埃莉諾就該自殺了
I know. I just have a few more things to do.
我知道,我還有幾件事要做
Dan?
丹
What are you doing here?
你怎么會在這
I spy with my little eye someone getting busted.
我發現有人被抓個正著
Is my mom gone?
媽媽走了嗎
Yes.
走了
So what kind of movies do you like?
你想看什么類型的電影
Something where the animals sing or...
那種動畫片還是
Oh, sweet heaven.
我的天啊
So muffy mcdonough's been bragging
瑪菲?麥克多諾在炫耀
About how she's gonna lose her virginity
她將要如何告別處女生涯
'cause she finally landed a date with the lacrosse captain.
因為她終于和一個曲棍球隊長在一起了
They call him "the devirginator."
大家都叫這個隊長,處女終結者
Oh, my god. stop your mouth from moving.
天啊,你趕緊把嘴巴縫上
But now that I finally have the night away from mom and dad,
現在我終于能離開爸媽過一夜了
We'll see who's first.
看看誰是第一個吧
I'm saying t.t.f.n. to my you know what.
我就是想和處女生涯告別了
Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels
你這樣賤賣自己
About your little clearance sale, lohan.
應該看看你媽媽是什么感受,羅翰
Please. I heard you talking about getting into yale.
拜托,你不是想進耶魯嗎
Well, dean berube is, like, my uncle,
伯魯比院長,就是我的叔叔
So help me or
所以你要么幫我忙
I tell him how you took me to a club
要么我就告訴他你帶我去酒吧
And got me wasted. rumor has it that lady b.
讓我墮落了,傳說B女士
's been outfoxed by a young fox.
被一只狡猾的狐貍騙了
Got a credit card, fake i.d., and I want bacardi and a boy.
我有信用卡,假身份證,我要喝酒泡男人
This body's open for business.
我身體應該上上臺面了
It seems only one ivory tower is being stormed tonight.
似乎唯一的象牙塔也要經歷風雨了
You quit eleanor's?
你從埃莉諾那辭職了嗎
I had to. she was using me.
我別無選擇,她在利用我
Does dad know about it? no, of course dad doesn't know.
父親知道嗎,廢話,他當然不知道了
What am I saying? you haven't been shipped off to a convent yet.
我說什么鬼話呢,你還沒去過修道院呢
hey, dan, just take it easy.
丹,冷靜一下
Nate, look, I'm sorry, but this is none of your business.
內特,這沒你什么事
Dan, I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.
丹,我保證明天一定告訴爸爸
I justi really need tonight. I've worked so hard.
今晚真的很重要,我一直在努力準備著
Forfor what? what is this?
準備什么,這是什么
Stop! we're putting on a guerilla fashion show.
別動,今晚我們自己辦個非正式的時裝秀
I don't know what that means.
我搞不明白
Okay. these dressesi made them.
這些衣服都是我設計的
Andand agnes and her friends are gonna model.
愛格妮思跟他的朋友來當模特
Please, dan. tonight's the one chance
拜托,丹,今晚是我的機會
I have to show everyone what I can do.
我要證明給大家看我的實力
Ivan, I swear if that van's not here in ten minutes,
伊萬,我發誓要是十分鐘之內車還沒來的話
You're not getting those photos of me.
你就別想要那些我的照片了
Are we busted now or what?
我們這是被監禁了,還是
Dan, please. I just need a few hours.
丹,拜托了,就幾個小時而已
Then I'll tell dad everything.
然后我就會跟爸爸全盤托出
All right.
好吧
I, uh, ii just need to think.
我,我要想想
Well, you finally did it
你終于做到了
Made absolutely sure I'm never gonna get into yale.
把我的耶魯之夢徹底打碎了
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
Little emmaturns out she's less holly hobbie
那個小艾瑪他可一點都不純潔
And more jenna jameson.
野性到誰都想不到
can you speak plainly?
你說明白一點
She's determined to become a woman on my watch,
她現在成我旗下的人了
And if I don't help pimp her out, she's gonna
要是我不給他介紹男人,他就要
Characterassassinate me to the dean.
把我告發給院長
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought she liked ice cream and magic.
他不是只喜歡冰激凌跟魔法的小丫頭嗎
Next time leave the scheming to the experts.
下回別讓我碰上這種人
What are those? pictures from camp suisse.
那是什么照片,瑞士野營時照的相
Aaron dressed up as cecil the caterpillar.
亞倫穿的跟毛毛蟲似的
I bumped into him outside the palace.
我在宮殿外面偶然碰到的
The guy gave you a ring pop when you were 6. move on.
就是你六歲時給你戒指的人吧,繼續說
It was licorice, and I was 8.
是甘草戒指,而且我那時候8歲
Ancient, unimportant history. focus, serena.
都是些無關緊要的舊事,說現在,瑟琳娜
You got me into this, and I'm not losing yale
你把我帶到這步的,我不想因為她
Because of that little tart's libido.
而丟了去耶魯的機會
Why don't you just occupy her for a while?
那你就陪她一會唄
Take her to the charity gala. when you get there,
帶他去慈善晚會,你到那的時候
You can say you didn't know how lame it would be.
就說你不知道有那么無聊
Then it's time for her to go home. you're off the hook.
到時候他就該回家了,你也就沒事了
So I checked out "gossip girl,"
我查了一下八卦天后
And I'm thinking we hit socialista before beatrice.
我們先去索西亞里斯塔,后去比阿特麗斯
See what I'm dealing with?
看到我的難處了吧
Emma, I was thinking, where is the glory
艾瑪,如果那些跟你睡覺
In bedding down with some dirty manhattan hipster
還可能偷拍你的紈绔子弟在一起
Who's probably filming you on the nanny cam?
到底有什么值得炫耀的呢
You really want to make muffy jealous?
你真的想讓瑪菲嫉妒吧
Have your flower plucked by one of the elite.
讓公子哥給你送花吧
And where would I find someone like that?
我到哪里去找這種人啊
Luckily, we know the place.
你不是有我們嗎,我們知道
But you're gonna have to pay a visit to my closet first.
不過你得換身衣服
Sorry. thing about a cafe? people weirdly want service.
對不起,這就是咖啡店,總有客人要招待
Come on, v., what what am I gonna do?
你說我現在怎么辦啊
You gotta give me something here.
給我支支招
she's telling your dad tomorrow,
他明天要告訴你爸爸嗎
And whatever this whole fashion show thing is,
不管這整個時裝秀怎么樣
It sounds like she put a lot of work into it.
她似乎確實付出了很多心血
So wewe all just cover for heryou, me, nate?
所以你我和內特就幫她打圓場嗎
Don't lump me with nate. he's your friend.
別把我和內特扯在一起,他只是你的朋友
Areare we ever gonna talk about this?
我們來說這件事吧
He was living there with no electricity,
他住的地方沒電
No furniture you did the right thing.
沒家具,你做的沒錯
Which is why you haven't been to the loft since he moved in.
然后你就從來沒來過我家了
Just tell me. do you still have feelings for him?
告訴我,你還喜歡內特嗎
nate hates me.
但內特恨我
That's not what I asked.
我是問你喜不喜歡
nate and I tried. it didn't work. end of story.
我們試過,不過不合適,所以算了吧
I'm just saying, if you like him,
我是想,如果你喜歡他
You should tell him, 'cause nate is a good guy.
你應該告訴他,因為他是個好人
It's funny how you're ready to condemn your sister,
你老是說你妹妹這樣不好那樣不好的
But nate, who's done some pretty questionable things,
不過對內特這種干過好多壞事的人
Gets a free pass. I get she lied
你卻置若罔聞,就因為她撒謊了嗎
no. no. it's not about the lying.
不是她撒謊的事
Ii don't want her to get in trouble.
我,我不想讓她陷入麻煩
What if she's about to make a huge, lifealtering mistake,
假如她正要犯的錯要改變人生的
And I don't stop her?
我能不阻止她嗎
Who's about to make a huge mistake?
是誰要犯一個大錯嗎
Well, what do we have here?
我們為什么要來這里
Allow me to introduce myself.
請允許我自我介紹
I'm chuck.
我叫恰克
Bass. oh, my god.
拜斯,上帝啊
I read about you on "gossip girl."
我在"八卦天后"上看到過你
You're you're like the devil.
你是個惡魔般的人物啊
Finally some truth in advertising.
最終只有一部分是事實,宣傳而已
Headed out, are we?
我們出去吧,好嗎
Serena, blair and I are going to the gala.
瑟琳娜,布萊爾和我要去一個晚宴
Hope you're coming?
希望你也一起去
well, I'm all for company on a saturday night,
周六晚上是我的交友之夜
But the only thing I like that aged is my scotch.
但是在我這個年紀唯一愛的只是我的威士忌
What? it's old people?
什么,都是些老骨頭嗎
Blair told me it was all hot guys.
布萊爾告訴我那里全是帥哥
Sounds to me like you're being taken for a ride.
聽起來你是想搭個便車
Well, how about you take me for a ride instead?
那我搭你的便車,好嗎
Buckman, could you pass this to miss serena?
服務生,你能幫我把這個轉交給瑟琳娜嗎
It was with the concierge.
從酒店總臺拿來的
Looks like you've just hooked yourself a bass.
看起來你才真的是拜斯
You look beautiful. can we go now?
你看起來很美,我們可以走了嗎
Patience, love.
耐心點,親愛的
The sooner we get there, the sooner the jig is up.
我們越早到那里越好,就越容易上鉤
I'll go check on the vestal virgin.
我要去看下那個小處女
Left at the concierge, miss.
留在總臺的東西,小姐
Thank you.
謝謝
Wellplayed, cecil. she's gone!
好有創意,塞西爾,她已經走了
Who? who do you think? emma!
誰,你認為還有誰,艾瑪
Jenny, you should wait for dan.
珍妮,你應該等下丹
No, there's no time. this is my one chance I have
不,沒時間了,這是我唯一的機會
To prove that I can be a designer.
來證明我可以成為時裝設計師
Otherwise it's back to being little j. at constance,
否則只能做回小珍妮
Except worse this time,
除非這次弄砸了
because everyone's gonna know I failed.
那么每一個人都會知道我失敗了
And since when are you so worried?
還有你什么時候這么變得這么擔心我的
You haven't spoken two words to me all week.
你一整周也沒和我說幾句話
Careful, guys! those are couture!
伙計,小心點,那些都是很高級的衣服
Hey, why do you keep eating those pot brownies?
為什么你一直吃這些罐裝核仁巧克力餅
You know sugar makes you spaz.
你知不知吃甜食會讓你變笨的
jenny, come on.
珍妮,聽我說
I mean, you know it's complicated.
我是說,你知道這很復雜
Do you care about me? prove it.
你關心我嗎,證明給我看
Come with me.
跟我來
Maybe I should drive.
或許我該來開車
Okay, guys, come on!
伙伴們,加油
This train wagon is on the move!
貨車出發啦
Is that nate?
那是內特嗎
Hey! hey, stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Wow. a real limo.
真的是一輛豪華轎車
This is so perfect.
這太完美了
Uh, by the way, my name is
順便說下,我的名字叫
Let's not ruin it with talking.
我們不要說這些壞了氣氛
Fine.
好的
Spotted bass taking the bait...
現在報道,拜斯帶著誘餌
Straight to business then.
開始干正事吧
Jailbait, that is.
那可是未成年少女
Text him. I've texted him six times.
發短信給他,我已經給他發了六條了
Well, text him again before he screws that girl
再給他發一遍,在他對那女孩下手前
And any other chance that I had of getting into yale!
我還有別的機會去耶魯大學嗎
I put out an a.p.b.
我已經發不止一條公告
On "gossip girl"
在"八卦天后"上
With emma's facebook picture on it.
放上了艾瑪在facebook上的頭像
Every girl in manhattan will be on the lookout. chuck!
在曼哈頓地區的每一個女孩都會看到,恰克
You! what did you do with her?
你,你對她做了什么
Hey! she assaulted me, demanded I deflower her.
是她強迫我的,她要求我對她下手
Oh, limos and virgins, your specialty.
豪華轎車和處女,你擅長做的事
Just so you know, while there are few things
你就知道這一點點,我覺得好像有圣靈
I consider sacred, the back of the limo is one of them.
他也在車的后座看著呢
When she realized
當她意識到她不能勾引到
she couldn't ride this thoroughbred,
這種受到過良好教育的人
She bolted.
她逃走了
Last time I saw her, she was heading in a cab downtown.
我最后一次見她,她正在市區打車
Hey, is just texted me she said the bartender at 1oak
剛發短信給我,說她在橡樹酒吧
Says e. boardman just used her credit card there.
說艾瑪.波德曼剛在那刷過信用卡
She didn't waste any time. come on.
她真是不浪費一點時間,我們走
I can't go. I have my mom's thing.
我不能走,我媽媽那邊還有事
What? no! you're coming.
什么,不,你也要來
you owe me, both of you!
你欠我的,你們兩個
Come on!
來吧
Jenny, what are we doing here at the palace?
珍妮,我們來這宮殿做什么
This is the new york philanthropic society's
這是紐約博愛協會的
Annual gala. I know.
周年紀念晚會,我知道
I'm no fashion expert, but shouldn't the people
我不是時尚專家,但是來這里
Seeing your show be, like,
看你的秀的人
not friends with my mom?
不應該是像我媽朋友們那樣子的吧
We're looking for financial backers.
我們在尋求融資
Everyone is gonna be here tonight
今晚每一個名人都會來這
Fortune 500 c.e.o.s,
財富五百強企業的CEO
lvmh, ppr, hearst.
路易?威登,PPR 赫斯特公司
We're looking for people with money who can get us press.
我們在尋找可以贊助我們發行的人
Well, looks like you've done your homework, but
看來你已經胸有成竹,但
I have. sometimes the ends have to justify the means.
是的,有時要達到目的得用點手段
Here. I pulled you a suit on the way out.
這里,我給你拿了一件外套
It would really mean a lot to me if you stayed.
如果你留下會對我意義重大
I don't see her.
我沒有看見她
I'll talk to the bartender.
我去問下酒保
You have to admit, the licorice ring was sweet.
你必須承認,那個甘草戒指很甜蜜
Look, even if you're just being literal,
就算你一直文縐縐的
I don't want to hear another word about your albatross
我也不想再聽到任何孔已己般的話
Until we find mine.
直到我找到我的那一份
There she is.
她在那兒
Oh, my god.
天啊
Look.
看
Looks like you got nailed, just not in the way you wanted.
看起來你成功了,但不是你想要的方式
Give me time.
給我一些時間
Serge and I were just moving the party over to his place.
瑟吉和我正要從舞會去他家
"serge"? honestly,
瑟吉?恕我直言
how tacky are you?
你怎么能這么沒有教養
Okay, you guys, let's go. come on. serena!
小伙子,我們走,來吧,瑟琳娜
Hey, you should have called. scott, hey.
你應該提前預定,斯科特
Don't worry. I have a table for you.
不要擔心,我給你留了位子
wait! wait! no!
等一下,不
Get out of mystop her!
別擋我,攔住她
Emma!
艾瑪
Excuew!
讓一下,靠
Oh, my god.
天啊
Excuse me, miss.
不好意思,小姐
Can I have your name, please?
您尊姓大名
Uh, yeah, it's erica. erica van der woodsen.
艾莉卡?范德?伍德森
Sometimes they leave off the "a."
有時候他們不寫那個"a"
Mymy parents are the, uh, the guests of honor.
我的父母是特邀嘉賓
Oh. okay, thanks.
好的,謝謝
What am I doing?
我在搞什么
Jenny?
珍妮
Hi, mrs. bass.
你好,巴特夫人
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I didn't, uh, I didn't know you were receiving an award.
我先不知道是你得獎了
It's really...
這真是
Uh, really... it's really great.
太棒了,真的太棒了
Well, thank you.
謝謝
Um, honestly, I hate being the center of attention,
其實我不想成為矚目的焦點
But, um... so, um, who are you here with?
不過,呵呵,你和誰一起來得呢
Oh, well, uh... she's with me.
那個,她和我一起的
Oh! yeah, my mom couldn't make it, and, um,
我老媽來不了
She asked me to fill in, so I invited jenny.
就讓我來了,然后我叫上了珍妮
Oh, that is so sweet. have you seen serena?
你母親太好了,你們看到瑟琳娜了么
No, I haven't, actually. I'm sorry. okay.
沒列,不好意思,好吧
Do you want to get something to drink?
想喝點什么么
yeah, that'd be great. thank you.
想啊,口都干了,謝謝
Excuse us.
失陪一下
My god, you're shaking.
老天,你在發抖
Yeah, I didn'ti didn't know that lily and bart
恩,我不知道是莉莉和巴特得獎了
Were getting an award, and I'm about to ruin the night
我還準備大鬧這個宴會
Ofof people who've only ever been nice to me, nate.
內特,他們都曾對我那么的好
Then just forget about it.
別想了
You don't have to go through with it.
你不那樣做就可以了
There are other ways.
想想其它法子
no. have you not heard anything I've said, nate?
不,你聽我說話了嗎,內特
This is it. tonight's all I have.
只有這樣,今晚背水一戰
nate, I don't even know...
內特,我都不知道
You kissed me again.
你又吻我了
I know.
我知道
So does that mean you don't regret last week?
這表示你沒對上星期的事后悔么
I guess not.
我想是吧
Jenny, whatever you decide, I'm with you.
珍妮,不管你做什么,我都支持你
Okay.
好的
Move!
讓開
I lost her out front in the crowd of identical couples.
我認錯了人,跟丟了
Their cab is probably halfway to serge's by now,
估計他們開得再慢
If she even waits that long. she's not answering her phone.
也快到瑟吉那了,她還是不接電話
well congratulations, s., for ruining my future again.
很好,恭喜你瑟琳娜,再次毀了我的未來
Me? I'm sorry. who came up with the idea
我?不好意思,誰出了這個餿點子
Of me babysitting my way into yale?
說讓我靠當保姆進耶魯的?
You wouldn't have had another chance with the dean
這是你和院長建交的唯一機會
If it hadn't been for me. oh, right, you're such a celebrity.
只有我可以幫你,是吧,你真好啊
"miss van der woodsen, your pillows are being fluffed
范德?伍德森小姐,你真是太善解人意了
In the v.i.p. section."
無比周到
kittens, please. I found her table.
美女們,消停會,我找到她了
You're behind the plot, bass. she already left.
你是罪魁禍首,拜斯,她已經走了
The bartender says she's in the corner booth.
酒保說她就在角落那
E. boardman? elizabeth.
伊麗莎白?
That's not emma. that's her mother,
那不是艾瑪,那是她老娘
And that's not her father. oh, my god.
那可不是她老爹,我滴天
It seems the saying's true
古人云,有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
看來是真的
Or is it the other way around?
還是說有其母必有其女么
Oh, she's cool. don't worry.
自己人,沒事
This is stewart. he's in love with me.
這是斯圖爾特,他喜歡我
Uh, isn't he gonna get fired for this?
他會因此被炒嗎
Yeah, well, he was gonna quit anyway
會,反正他也準備辭職
To be a professional gamer.
去做職業玩家
Oh, I have to check on the models.
我得去檢查下模特
Stewart, take this.
斯圖爾特,給你這個
Do not do anything gross to my friend.
不許欺負我朋友
If you'd just come to me sooner
你該早點來的
Never mind we don't know where she is.
現在別說她在哪了
We don't even know what she's doing.
我們連她在搞什么都不知道
I know, dad. I'm sorry. ii just
其實我知道的,對不起,我只是
She's still not picking up. did you try nate?
她還是不接電話,打給內特試試
I did already. his phone's off. oh, I should've known better.
我打了,他關機了,我就知道
I should never have trusted her.
我壓根不該相信她
What? spotted at the palace.
什么,宴會現場播報
nate archibald and little j.
內特?阿齊布爾德和小珍妮
What is it? um, "gossip girl." they're at the palace.
怎么了,八卦天后上說他們在宴會上
Let me see. there's nothing to see. let's just go.
讓我看看,沒啥好看的,快走吧
Let's get out of here now.
快去找她
We hear lonely boy's b.f.f. still carries a torch for nate.
貌似寂寞小子的紅顏知己還對內特余情未了
If she finds out about little sister,
如果她知道了她小妹的那些事
Wonder who'll get burnt.
誰會先暴走呢
Comecome on. you're a cab. do that weaving thing.
開快點成不,你會不會開車啊
Dad, dad, dad. it's okay. we're gonna find her, all right?
老爸,沒事的,我們會找到她的,好嗎
At least she's with nate. he'll watch out for her.
起碼還有內特在那,他會管住她的
He couldn't have known about this, right?
他也被蒙在鼓里,不是么
I gotta think nate would've said something. don't be so sure.
我肯定內特說了她的,別那么肯定
Nate didn't know. he would never keep that from us.
內特不知道,不然肯定會告訴我們的
We don't know what nate would do, vanessa.
我們不知道內特想干嘛,瓦內薩
His morals are questionable at best.
現在看來他的人品還有待觀察
Whowho would've thought that he'd date both you
誰會想到他同時釣著你和
And a certain lady?
另一個女士
And by "lady," I mean older,
另一個人,我是說那大媽
and by "date," I mean
勾引,我是說
What's he talking about? nothing.
他在叨叨些啥,沒啥
What is up with you? what happened to,
你怎么了,發生了什么
"if you like him, tell him.
"如果你喜歡他,就告訴他
nate's a good guy"?
內特很不錯"
Are you sayingyou're saying you do like him?
你是說,這么說你真的喜歡他
Are you saying that he's not a good guy?
這么說他不是那么好咯
Sounds like you still like him.
聽起來你依然喜歡他
Is that jenny?
是珍妮嗎
No, it'sno, it's jordan,
不,是喬丹
The t.a. from yale who will have to wait.
那個耶魯的助教,讓她再等等
Come on. you gotta be kidding me!
開快點,你不會開車嗎
You're letting the mister softee truck pass us?
老爺小卡車都比我們快
Come on. here.
給你
Dad, that's a $1.
老爸,那是一塊錢
Whoa. are you sure jenny's here?
你確定珍妮在這嗎
Yeah. what is this?
是的,這在干嘛
A private party, sir.
這是私人派對,先生
if you're not on the list,
如果你們不在名單上
I'm afraid I can't let you in.
恐怕不能進去
I'm just here to find my daughter, so
我只是來找我女兒,所以
Rufus? what are you doing here?
魯弗斯,你來干嘛
Iit's fine. okay.
沒事,好的
I'mi'm gonna go look for nate. he's taller and easier to spot.
我去找內特,他很高,容易找點
I'm gonna look for jenny.
我去找珍妮
Thanks. uh...
謝謝
Butwellis jenny okay? I saw her earlier.
不過,珍妮沒事吧,我剛看到她了
Whatwhat's going on? I was about to ask that myself.
怎么回事,我也想問自己這個
Rufus. bart, hello.
魯弗斯,拜斯,你好
I need to find my daughter,
我要找我女兒
So if you see her, hold onto her, would you?
如果你們看到她,看住她,好么
Congratulations.
恭喜你們
What? I didn't invite him.
怎么撒,我沒請他來
Let's go get a drink.
搞點喝的去吧
Thank you, god, so much. I won't let you down.
感謝上帝阿拉真主,我不會讓你們失望的
Chuck's seeing if the doorman knows emma's guy.
恰克去問看門人是否認識艾瑪的朋友
Why? who cares about him?
為什么,誰在乎他啊
Blair, no.
布萊爾,別這樣
This poor little girl's mother is having an affair.
這個可憐的小女孩的媽媽有外遇
No wonder she's acting out.
難怪她會有這樣的行為
So? This is my golden ticket.
那又怎樣,這可是我的金票啊
You are not blackmailing that woman to get into yale.
你不能靠勒索那女人來進入耶魯
Serena, open your eyes! this is a sign from god.
瑟琳娜,睜大眼睛吧,這是天兆啊
He wants me to do this. This family needs help.
這是上天的旨意,這個家庭需要幫助
Well, no argument there.
這沒什么好爭的
they're even more screwed up than yours.
她們的家事比你的更糟糕
So humbert humbert's name is serge grodanz.
這位亨伯特?亨伯特的名字是瑟吉?戈洛丹茲
His father plays tennis at the club.
他爸爸常去俱樂部打網球
I know where his building is. let's go.
我知道那地方在哪,走吧
I'm going over there.
我要去那邊
You know, I'mi'm late for the gala.
你知道我得去赴宴,已經遲到了
My mom's texting me.
我媽媽發短信催我呢
look,do whatever you want, blair,
瞧,布萊爾,你做什么都行
But please save emma first.
但請你先救救艾瑪吧
Fine. we'll save
好吧,我們會的
Little red riding hood from the big bad wolf.
從大灰狼口里救出小紅帽
But after that, it's bulldog,
但之后就是大惡狗啦
bulldog, rah, rah, rah!
烏拉,烏拉,烏拉
I'm trusting you.
我相信你
You have any bright ideas?
你有什么好主意嗎
As a matter of fact, one.
事實上,有一個
Dan. hey.
丹
Whoa. what are you doing?
你干什么
what am I doing? what are you doing?
我干什么,那你在干什么
Or is this not you with my 15yearold sister?
還是說這不是你和我那15歲的小妹妹
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, just calm down.
好吧,冷靜點
We took you into our house, nate.
內特,我們讓你住進我家
Look, dan, it's not like I planned on it, all right?
丹,瞧,這不是我計劃好的,行嗎
Okay, things just happen. I'm sorry.
好吧,事情就這么發生了,我很抱歉
Come on. she's a sophomore. I'm a senior.
她上高二,我上畢業班
Don't act like I'm some creepy older guy.
別說得好像我是讓人不寒而栗的學長
No, you're the guy who traded sex for money.
不,你是那種賣身的家伙
Oh, my god. vanessa.
天啊,瓦內薩
It's amazing I don't want you with my little sister.
我不想讓你和我妹妹在一起很不錯
Okay, look, I'm sorry I didn't say anything about jenny, okay?
瞧,很抱歉沒和你說珍妮的事情
But you have no right to judge me.
但你沒資格評價我
Where is she?
她在哪
Look, I don't even know. she went off to find agnes.
我也不知道,她去找愛格妮思了
Do you want me to come help you find her?
想讓我來幫你找她嗎
no, I don't want your help.
不,我不要你來幫忙
I want you to pack up your stuff and get out of our house.
我要你收拾東西從我們家滾出去
Emma, open up.
艾瑪,開門
Emma? I know you're in there!
艾瑪,我知道你在里面
Go away! serge is in the bathroom,
走開,瑟吉在浴室里
And when he gets out,
等他出來后
There's gonna be one less virgin around here.
這附近又會少一個處女了
I do have to admire her determination.
我真不得不欽佩下她的決定了
I'm not letting muffy lose hers before me.
我不會讓瑪菲先我一步的
She beats me in everything. Tell her to check "gossip girl."
她什么都贏我,跟她說看看八卦天后
Emma? do you have your phone? check "gossip girl."
艾瑪,你帶手機了嗎,看看八卦天后
It's important.
有重要事件
Look, I already told you, nothing's gonnawhat?!
瞧,我告訴你了,什么都不會...什么
It says, "muffy's muff gets stuffed." does that mean
上面說"瑪菲的小山洞被填了"這是說
That little muffy took her first steps as a woman? afraid so.
小瑪菲先行一步成為女人了,恐怕是的
She lost her virginity and her "gossip girl" cherry
她在同一晚失貞了還首次出現在
In the same night? but how did she get on "gossip girl"?
八卦天后上,但她是怎么登上去的
It pays to have connections.
當然是金錢關系了
Emma? come here, my little princess.
艾瑪,來啊,我的小公主
What? who are you?
什么,你是誰
Now I feel violated. come on.
現在我覺得被侵犯了,走吧
Piece of advice lose the tulip.
小小建議下,把郁金香扔了吧
Hey, it's aaron. leave a message.
這是艾倫,留言吧
Oh, if this is serena, that girl at the hotel today
如果是瑟琳娜,今天在賓館的那女孩
Not what you think. I mean, not my girlfriend,
不是你想的那樣,就是,不是我女友
If that's what you thought,
如果你是那樣想的話
'cause I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm rambling.
因為我沒有女友,我還在閑逛呢
So, uh, if this isn't serena, leave a message. thank you.
那么,如果不是瑟琳娜,留言吧,謝謝
Um, okay, that was the worst message I have ever heard...
好吧,這是我聽過的最差勁的信息
Or the best.
或者是最好的
Um, I was just calling to thank you for the ring,
我只是想謝謝你,關于那個戒指
But somehow I am finding myself
但不知怎的我發現我想
Wanting to give you another chance.
再給你一次機會
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Are you calling for aaron?
你是打來找艾倫的嗎
Yeah. hi. who's this?
是啊,你好,你是誰
Tamara. aaron's in the bathroom.
塔瑪拉,艾倫在浴室
Do you wanna wait, or
你想等等嗎,還是...
No! uh, no, no. just just tell him, um...
不,不,不,只要,只要告訴他
No, justdon't don't tell him anything.
不,只要別,別告訴他
I'm sorry.
對不起
Cecil, you got me again.
塞西爾,你又難倒我了
Nate, where are you going?
內特,你去哪
Jenny, I'm sorry. I gotta go home.
珍妮,對不起,我要回家了
Your brother's here, and he knows.
你哥哥在這,他知道了
wait. what?
等等,什么
Yeah, he saw us kissing on "gossip girl."
嗯,他在八卦天后上看到我們親吻了
He's here with your dad.
他和你爸爸都在這
myno, my dad's here?
我,不,我爸爸也在啊
Jenny, come on. the models are ready,
珍妮,來吧,模特都準備好了
and we gotta go.
我們得走了
No, no, no. my dad and my brother are here.
不,不,我爸和我哥都在這
good.
挺好啊
So they can see how amazing you are with their own eyes
這樣他們就能親眼看到你的才華有多棒了
Instead of reading it in the papers tomorrow.
不用明天才在報上看到
I mean, it's not like he's going to kill you twice. okay.
我是說,他不會殺你兩次的,好吧
Wait. please. nate, please, don't go.
等等,求你,內特,求你了,別走
I really need you here. please.
我真的需要你,求你了
Good evening. may I have your attention, please?
晚上好,請安靜
Thank you.
謝謝
As head of the new york philanthropic society,
作為紐約慈善機構的領頭人
Presenting this award is my favorite duty.
頒獎是我最愛的職責
Please join me in congratulating lily and bart bass.
請和我一起祝賀莉莉和巴特?拜斯
Did you find her? no.
你找到她了嗎,沒有
Lily and bart bass have funded the construction of clinics
莉莉和巴特?拜斯捐資在赤道幾內亞
And hospitals in equatorial guinea,
以及斯里蘭卡修建診所
Sri lanka
和醫院
My apologies. there seems to be
很抱歉,看來好像
Some sort of technical difficulty.
出了點技術問題
oh, god.
天
It looks great.
看起來不錯
Thank you!
謝謝
Oh, my god. vanessa!
天啊,瓦內薩
Vanessa, wait!
瓦內薩,等等
Here, here, here, jenny, jenny.
別,別,珍妮,珍妮
stop. no, just
別去,別,只要...
It's not your place, okay? no, I have to say something.
這沒你的事情,好嗎,我得說點什么
No, no. stop. I shouldn't have done that.
不,不,別,我不該那么做的
I'm sorry.
對不起
Jenny. vanessa!
珍妮,瓦內薩
Looks like it's bros before hos for little j.
看來對小珍妮來說親情要比私情重要呢
Who knew that when her loyalty kicked in,
誰知道當她的忠誠插進來時
Nate would be kicked out?
內特會被踢出局呢
J humphrey designs! backers are welcomewhoa.
珍妮?漢弗瑞設計,歡迎資助
Get your groping hands off of me, creep.
把你的臭手拿開,你這惡心人
I cannot believe your sister.
真不敢相信你妹妹
She's taken it to a whole other level.
她竟把整個事情弄成這樣
Yeah, yeah, she has.
是啊,她確實這樣
She's gotta be around here somewhere.
她一定在這兒某個地方
I'll check the lobby.
我去前廳看看
You might be upset, but the truth is,
你可能很不安,但事實是
This wasn't how you wanted to lose your virginity.
這并不是因為你有多想給出你的童貞
And which venue would you suggest, perhaps?
你覺得什么地方才合適呢
Chuck, I know it wasn't easy
恰克,我知道讓八卦天后
Getting "gossip girl" to post that bogus report.
報出那條假新聞有多不容易
Thank you.
謝謝
For you, anytime.
對于你,隨叫隨到
I think your little virgin's making a break for it. ugh!
我想你的小處女要溜走了啊
Emma. emma! wait.
艾瑪,等等
Aren't you done? you won
你夠了嗎,你贏了
You, muffy, my mom.
你,瑪菲,我媽媽
I'm the only loser.
我是唯一一個輸掉的
You still don't get it.
你還是沒搞明白
Having sex for the first time shouldn't be
你的第一次不應該是
Part of a competition to beat muffy the lacrosstitute.
和瑪菲這樣的人的一場比賽
It should be with someone you love.
應該是和一個你所愛的人
Was your first time with someone you love?
你的第一次是和你所愛的人嗎
Yes. it was.
對
And honestly...
老實說
There are better ways of getting your mother's attention.
要吸引你母親的注意有更好的辦法的
I told you, this is about muffy.
我告訴過你,這都是關于瑪菲
I wrote the book on distracted, selfcentered mothers.
我寫過關于母親的分心和自私的書
My mom has never met a single one of my teachers.
我媽媽從來就沒有和我的老師見過面
She regularly forgets my birthday,
你從來記不得我的生日
And she only comments on my appearance
只有當她想批評人時
When she has something to criticize.
才會對我的長相做出評價
But you're perfect.
但你完美無瑕啊
True, and that's why I finally realized
對啊,這就是最后我發現
It wasn't about me...
這一切都不是因為我的原因
The same way it's not about you.
當然這也不是你的緣故
My mom always says when we come to the city,
我媽媽常說,當我們來到這個城市
We're gonna hang out and do motherdaughter things.
一起做很多母女該做的事情
It never happens.
可我們從沒做過
So tell her that.
那就告訴她
And... can you try to avoid the serges of the world?
還有,你能試著躲開這個世界的嘈雜嗎
Thanks, by the way.
謝謝,順便提一下
That guy was pretty gross.
那個家伙可真惡心
Yeah.
不錯
Uh... hello?
喂
Hey, jordan. uh, no, no. no, no, it's not too late.
喬丹, 不,不,不,不遲
Uh, yeah. ii saw that. the three professors.
是,我看到那三位教授了
No, ii know what anemic means.
不是,我知道貧血是什么意思
Uh, all right, well, thank you. thank you for trying.
好的,謝謝,謝謝你幫我這個忙
I appreciate it. okay.
非常感謝,好
Is everything okay?
一切都還好嗎
Um... no. no, not really.
不,其實并不太好
No, don't don't worry about jenny.
別為珍妮擔心了
She'll probably get in some trouble
因為擾亂舞會
For disrupting the event, but honestly,
她可能會惹些麻煩吧,不過說實話
I think everyone in there was kind of relieved. no, I know.
這里每個人都輕松了一番,我知道
Jenny will be fine.
珍妮會沒事的
Jenny will be great, because jenny always does
珍妮會很好的,因為她總是會
What she has to do to get what she wants.
為達目的不擇手段
I don't follow.
我沒怎么聽明白
Tonight my sister alienated everyone in her life.
今晚我妹拋棄了她生命里的所有人
But tomorrow she's gonna be in "the new york times."
但明天她就會上《紐約時報》
I just can't help but wonder
我只是情不自禁地想
If she's the one with all the guts in the family.
她是不是我們家里最自私的人
Hey, where is this coming from?
你這是從哪兒聽說的啊
Nowhere. nowhere. I'm sorry.
沒有,對不起
The humphreys already spoiled your mom's night.
漢弗瑞家已經破壞了你媽媽的夜晚
I don't wanna spoil yours, too.
我可不想再來破壞你的
No, I don't care about this night. I care about you.
別這么說,我不在乎這個晚上,我在乎你
Tell me what's wrong.
告訴我是怎么回事
Uh... I'm not gonna get into yale
我想我不能去耶魯了
Or probably any other school with a decent writing program.
或者其它有明確寫作規劃的學校了
No, dan, that is not true.
不,丹,那不是真的
no. I gotta go find my dad.
算了,我得去找我爸爸
Thank you.
謝謝
Good night.
晚安
Do you realize what time it is?
你知道現在是什么時候了嗎
And look at that dress.
看那件衣服啊
You expect me to believe you went to the movies in that?
你以為我會相信你穿著那套衣服去看的電影嗎
Mom, please don't. this isn't her fault.
媽媽,別這樣,這不是她的錯
bed now.
睡覺去
Bed!
睡覺
Mrs. boardman, before you say anything you'll regret
鮑德曼夫人,在你說一些讓你后悔的話之前
What was your plan take my daughter clubbing
你的計劃是什么,帶我女兒去瘋
And hope she'd plead your case to the dean?
想讓她為你在院長面前說好話嗎
I have some bad news for you, miss waldorf.
我有一些壞消息給你,霍道夫小姐
From what I've seen, you're not yale material.
就我所見的,你根本就不是上耶魯的料
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.
你還沒看到這個呢
Tell me, did you have a nice time
告訴我,你和你布林莫爾學院的朋友
With your bryn mawr friends? what is that supposed to mean?
在一起是不是很開心,那是什么意思
Here. let me lend you my phone.
我最好借我的電話給你看看
You'll be needing it to make a call to new haven.
你可能要用它打個電話到紐黑文
Mom, this isn't blair's fault.
媽,這不是布萊爾的錯
I told you to go to bed.
我告訴過你去睡覺
blair was only trying to help me.
布萊爾是來幫助我的
You're lecturing me?
你在給我說教嗎
No wonder I don't want to spend time with you. bed! right now!
難怪我不想和你在一起,睡覺去,就現在
You were saying?
你剛剛說什么
Just...
只是
Your daughter is a great girl.
你女兒很優秀
You should pay more attention to her.
你應該多給她一些注意
Soon it'll be too late.
再不久就太遲了
Excuse me, ma'am?
打擾了,女士
Um, did you see a girl come out?
你有看到一個女孩出來嗎
She had a blue shirt and dark, curly hair?
她穿著件藍色襯衫和一頭黑卷發
Jenny. dad? dad, let go of me.
珍妮,爸爸,放開我
Let go of me, dad. I'm trying to find vanessa.
放開我,爸爸,我要找瓦內薩
I hope you're proud of yourself.
真希望你會以你自己為榮
You know what? I am.
你知道嗎,我確實很自豪
Because honestly, I achieved everything that I wanted.
因為老實說,我已經得到了所有我想要的
Jenny, you can't just go through life
珍妮,你不能這樣
Not caring about who you hurt.
不管自己傷害的人
Dad, I already have 32 missed calls on my phone, okay?
爸爸,我這兒已經有了32個未接電話了
And those people aren't calling to tell me how mad they are
他們不是打電話來指責我破壞別人的派對
That I ruined their party. they're calling to tell me
有多瘋狂,他們是來告訴我
That they like my designs, and they want to meet me.
有多喜歡我的設計,想約我
Well, those people are not your father,
那些人不是你的父親
And speaking for him, I have never been more disappointed.
說到他,我從來沒有這樣對你失望過
Hi. hi there. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
你們好,不會影響你們吧
Jenny, I think you owe lily an apology.
珍妮,你現在應該給莉莉賠個不是
No, really.
不用,說真的
he's right. Lily, I'mi'm really sorry.
他說得對,我很抱歉,莉莉
Well, honestly, it wasn't the evening I expected,
說實話,這的確不是我預想的場面
But it was amazing.
但棒極了
The whole thing was inspired.
這場秀很有創意
Okay, I'm just gonna wait over here for a moment.
好了,我還是回那邊兒呆一會兒
If you think you're getting away with this tonight,
你要是覺得你今天晚上小有成果
You are deadly wrong.
那可就大錯特錯了
It's too late. It's done.
現在說也沒用,做都做完了
Yeah, you're right.
是啊,沒錯
Officer, if you're looking for the person responsible
警官,如果你要找今晚大鬧筵席的人算賬
For tonight, this is her.
她在這呢
Dad! Rufus.
爸爸,魯弗斯
You can't be serious.
你不是真打算這么對我吧
You're giving me no choice.
是你逼我的
It's her number all over the polaroids.
滿天飛灑的卡片上都有她電話
Miss, I'm gonna have to take you to the station.
小姐,請你跟我到警察站去一趟
We'll call your parents from there.
到了我們會聯系你的家長前來
He is my parent the one getting me arrested!
他就是我家長,想讓你抓我的人
Officer, my name is lily bass,
警官,我是莉莉拜斯
and I was the one being honored this evening,
今晚的宴會是為我舉行的
and my husband also owns this hotel,
同時我的丈夫是這家酒店的所有者
And we won't be pressing any charges.
我們不打算追究責任
Makes my job easier.
那我就省事了
Lily, this is none of your business.
莉莉,這與你無關
I am saving you from making a terrible mistake.
我是在阻止你鑄成大錯
You know what?
你知道嗎
You guys figure it out.
你們自己解決吧
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Poor jennyall that glamour almost led to the slammer.
可憐的珍妮,身著時裝卻差點套上囚服
But what will the morning bring?
但翌日清晨會發生什么呢
Figured you'd be back at the family manor.
貌似你回故園來了
Is this the new minimalism?
新簡約主義裝飾風格嗎
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么了
What do you think? I told you we were in trouble.
你覺得呢,我告訴過你情況不好
You didn't tell me it was this bad.
你沒說過有這么糟
Then again, if it drove you to brooklyn,
那好,如果你上了布魯克林
I guess I should have known.
我就會聽說了
Brooklyn's over.
布魯克林的夢碎了
I'm going to stay with my mom.
我回去跟我媽住
Don't be so dramatic. you're coming with me.
別鬧,跟我走
No. I'm not.
不,我不去
B., it's time to get up. B
該起床了
There are other schools besides yalelike princeton.
除了耶魯還有別的大學啊,普林斯頓呢
Princeton is a trade school. there's only yale.
普林斯頓是商貿大學,我只要耶魯
Well, I'm proud of you for not succumbing
我為你的堅定不移
To your baser instincts.
的本性感到驕傲
Hey, even though you might not get into yale,
反正就算你不去耶魯
At least this way you won't go to hell.
也有的是地方要你
Blair waldorf's phone.
找布萊爾?霍道夫嗎
Y…yes, dean berube. sheshe's right here.
對,是的,是伯魯比院長,請稍等
What? no! yes.
什么,不,是的
Dean berube. what a surprise.
伯魯比院長,真是驚喜
Miss van der woodsen? you have a visitor.
范?德?伍德森小姐,有人想見你
Yes.
好的
So, uh, I was thinking you, me, assorted breakfast pastries.
我想,你和我,可以組團來頓早飯
How many pastries exactly?
有幾個團員呢
Is it just you and me, or is the entire harem coming along?
只有你和我,還是你的整個后宮都來
Yeah, I want to explain yesterday.
對了,我是要解釋一下昨晚的事
Look, aaron, the rings were sweet,
艾倫,彩鈴說得很甜蜜
But I thought about it,
但我仔細想了想
And I don't really want to date someone who has a posse.
有候補女友團的男士就算了
A posse? Well, in our last two encounters,
候補女友團,我們最后兩次的兩次會面
You've been with two different girls.
你跟兩個不同的女孩子在一起
Well, oneone was a friend.
一個是朋友
So you've said.
隨你怎么說
And the other one was...
另一個
You know what?
你知道嗎
No, ii could explain who tamara is
我可以解釋特瑪拉的事
And why she was at my apartment last night.
還有她為什么昨晚在我這
The fact is, either you feel something here or you don't.
事實上不論你有沒有感覺到
If you want an excuse not to give this a shot, that's fine.
如果你聽了我的解釋能原諒我
But ever since you walked into the gallery last week,
但是自從你上周走回車庫
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
我就無時無刻不在想你
I even dug up my old camp stuff.
我甚至還把以前的帳篷翻出來了
so did i.
我也是
Is it too weird to think that maybe fate brought us
要是我說命運讓我們重逢
Back together again?
會不會太俗了
Yes...
是啊
But romantic, too.
但也很浪漫
Hey, you know what? forget breakfast.
你知道嗎,我們忘了早餐的事
I've waited nine years. I think that merits dinner.
我已經等了九年,不介意改吃晚餐
You didn't eat that ring, did you?
那個戒指你沒有吃了吧
No, not yet.
不,還沒有
Good. it's nine years old.
太棒了,它已經九歲了
Wait. you kept yours?
等等,你的你還留著嗎
I'll see you tonight.
晚上見
Oh, my god. emma told the dean that I'm the one person
老天,艾瑪告訴伯魯比院長無論如何
Living or dead that she'd most like to have dinner with.
她最想共進晚餐的人是我
And he said that yale
他還說耶魯大學
Could really use a girl like blair waldorf.
需要布萊爾?霍道夫這樣的女孩
Oh, b., I'm so happy for you. B
我真為你高興
Hey, I was just about to wake you.
我正打算叫你
Your, uh, sister stomped out of here
你的,妹妹,離家出走了
At about 6:00 this morning,
大概時間是早上六點
So it's just the 2 of us.
所以現在只有我們兩個
Did you sleep in that last night?
你昨晚睡著了嗎
I didn't sleep, actually.
說實話沒有
I was up all night
我整晚都醒著
Finishing this story for noah shapiro.
寫諾拉夏皮羅那個故事的結尾
The guy from "the paris review"? which story?
"巴黎評論"那個人嗎,什么故事
The one about chuck bass.
關于恰克?拜斯的
You said you couldn't write that story.
你說你不能寫那個的
No, I could always write it. I chose not to.
不是,我什么時候都能寫,關鍵是我不想
Dan, just because jenny
丹,就因為珍妮
Dad, look,
爸爸,你瞧
The morning after my little sister stages
你不該在我的妹妹上演了一出
A fashion show that all of new york city
第二天一早整個紐約城都會
Will be talking about is not the time
議論紛紛的時裝秀的時候
For the "slow and steady" speech.
給我做"穩扎穩打"的演講
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧,對不起
Ii tried it your way.
我,我按你說的做過了
I wish I could get the two of you to understand
我希望你們能明白
That success, people praising you, it goes away.
成功,成名
And when that day comes,
那時都會煙消云散
If you don't like who you are, you're done.
連你自己都不喜歡自己,你就一敗涂地
Well, I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take.
但我還是想抓住這個機會
Dan, please. I have to worry about you now?
丹,求你了,我現在連你也要擔心了嗎
It's gonna be all I can do to try and reach jenny.
我現在唯一要做的就是就是聯系珍妮
It's a little late for that, dad.
晚了點,爸爸
Ii think you need to look in her room.
你,你來看看她的房間
S. and b. are headed for yale.
S和B準備向耶魯進發
Nate's headed out of town, and dan's headed for trouble.
內特急于離開城里,丹即將大難臨頭
As for little sister jenny,
至于小妹妹珍妮
She's nowhere to be seen.
無人知道她的蹤跡
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.八卦天后