Ollie? I heard Thea's friend was ok.
奧利?我聽說西婭的朋友沒事
Yeah. That worked out ok. This Roy... is more than just a friend, isn't he?
完好解決了。這個羅伊不只是朋友,對不
Bad boys. Hook you every time.
壞男孩啊。懂得取悅女人。
Oh, I think, uh, Tommy actually went home for the night.
哦,我覺得湯米今晚回家了
You all right? You seem like you're something other than all right.
你還好嗎?看起來你不太好
My mom, she showed up in town this week and she's been... What?
我媽,這周來鎮上,她一直都...什么?
She had this crazy idea that Sarah was still alive.
她有個瘋狂的想法,她覺得莎拉還活著
She was so sure of it that she kind of had me believing it, also.
她堅信自己是對的,弄得我也快要相信了
But Sarah's gone. Yeah.
但是莎拉不在了。是啊
I can't believe she sucked me in like that.
真不敢相信我就這么信了
You miss her. I miss them both.
你想她。我想她們
Thanks for listening. Of course.
謝謝你聽我說這些。沒事。
Laurel. Want to have dinner, or... coffee, I don't know. Why?
勞瑞爾。要不要一起吃晚飯... 或者喝杯咖啡,都行。怎么了
I don't want to be on an island anymore. Sure. Good night. Good night.
我不想再這么孤單了。晚安。晚安。