It's happening. I'll give you 10 minutes to state your case, Roy.
開始了。我給你10分鐘敘述理由,羅伊。
So tell us. Why do you get to live?
告訴我們。為什么你還活著?
I shouldn't. Just do it. Kill me.
我不該活著的。殺了我吧。殺了我
Just go on! Kill me!
下手吧,殺了我
You really don't care if you live or die?
你不在乎你是死是活嗎
No one's going to miss me. I'm just a waste.
沒人會想我的。我就是個廢物
Then we agree on something. This world would be better off without you in it.
那我們達成一致了。這世界沒你會更好。
We seem to have lost the feed.
我們好像失去了信號。
We will stay on this story and keep you up to date on any developments.
我們會追蹤此事,有任何進展將繼續報道
Let the kid go. You kill this kid, you'll never get an opportunity to change!
放了那孩子!你殺了他,便永不得悔改的機會
You can give him a second chance.
你可以再給他個機會
We're the only ones who can save this city. We can't stop now.
只有我們能救這座城市。不能現在停止。
We're not the same!
我們不一樣
You've killed people for this city, so have I.
你我都為這座城市殺了人
What's the difference between you and me?
咱倆有何區別
Emma never got her second chance. You have no idea how lonely it is.
艾瑪沒得到第二次機會。你不知道這有多孤單
Joseph. Joseph! I understand being alone. But it doesn't give you the right to kill people in cold blood.
約瑟夫。約瑟夫!我知道孤獨的感受。但這不是你冷血殺人的理由。
He deserves it. Just like the gangbangers who gunned her down, he's no different than them.
這是他應得的!他和那些殺了她的少年犯并無兩樣
And now I get to gun him down. Don't do it!
我現在要殺了他。別這么做!