How did you know Sarah had her hat with her when she went on the boat?
你怎么知道莎拉上船時帶著帽子
You were so sure that the girl in the photo was Sarah.
你確信照片上的人是莎拉
Not because she was American,but because of her hat.
不是因為她是美國人,而是因為那頂帽子
Her Starling City Rockets hat that dad bought her.
爸爸買給她的那頂斯特林火箭帽子
Mom. How did you know she took her hat with her on "the Queen's Gambit" with Oliver?
媽。你怎么知道她帶著那頂帽子,跟奧利弗上船的
I saw her. What do you mean?
因為我看見了。什么意思
I came home early that day, and I saw her. Sarah.
那天我回來早了,就看見她了。莎拉。
I saw her put the hat in a bag. She was packing.
我看見她把帽子放進包里。她在收拾行李
You knew she was going with him?
你知道她要跟他走
I told her not to... I told her not to do this,not to you, Laurel.
我叫她別那樣做,別那樣對你,勞瑞爾
But she said she was in love and she had to follow her heart, even if nobody else thought it was right.
可她說她陷入愛河,要追隨心之所屬,即使大家都覺得她錯了
Just like I told her... Just like I told her I once did. So... I let her go.
就像我告訴過她,我也曾那樣過。所以,我讓她走了
I killed her. I... I killed my daughter. I killed her.
是我害死她的。我害死了自己的女兒。我害死了她。
I'm so sorry, Quentin. I'm so sorry, Quentin. I killed our baby.
對不起,昆汀。對不起,昆汀。我害死了我們的孩子。