I just need to ask him a few questions, Doc.
醫生,我就問他幾個問題
Well, you're welcome to try, Detective, but I'm not sure you'll get very far with him.
你可以試試,警官,但我不確定你能問出什么來
What does that mean? Is this a load about doctor-patient privilege?
什么意思?是因為醫生病人保密協議嗎
No, far from it. The unrefined Vertigo overdose he suffered
不,他服用過量的未提煉致幻劑
caused damage to the caudal portion of his anterior cingulate.
導致他的前扣帶皮層末梢有所損傷
Well, you'll probably be shocked to hear that I didn't go to medical school.
好吧,你可能會因為我沒上過醫學院而驚訝
I've been working with him for months now.
我和他已經處了幾個月了
And all I've gotten out of him is word salad and the occasional spit in the face.
他只會說些分裂性言語,還會偶爾對你吐痰
Best of luck to you. Thanks.
祝你好運。謝謝。
Here I was born, and there I died. It was only a moment for you. You took no notice.
我生于此地,死于彼地。有一刻是因為你。你不曾發覺
A woman died tonight... from your poison.
今晚一個女人死于你的毒品
Lots of women die, lots of nights, for lots of reasons.
很多女人會在很多夜晚死于不同的原因
Someone is selling Vertigo again. Where is it coming from?
又有人在出售致幻劑了,都是從哪里來的
I remember you. Man in hood. You are never far from my thoughts.
我記得你。帽衫俠。你一直在我的腦海里
You have failed this city! You have failed this city! You have failed this city!
你辜負了這座城市!你辜負了這座城市!你辜負了這座城市!
You could have just said he was nuts.
你可以直接說他是個瘋子
You failed this city!
你辜負了這座城市!