Get up! No! No!
起來!不!不!
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了嗎?
didn't you hear all those nasty things she said about you? And me.
你難道沒聽到她是怎么說你和我的?
She's my mama! She gets to!
她是我媽!她有這權利!
The hell are you from? Mama? I'm sorry.
你算老幾啊?媽?對不起
Mama,you all right?
媽,你沒事吧?好極
Hoyt?
霍伊特?
Yeah,I should have listened to vampire Bill when he warned me about you.
當比爾警告我的時候,我真該聽他的
Now,come on. Come on,mama.
媽,起來,來
Oh,do we have to?
有這個必要嗎?
I think I actually enjoyed that.
我還挺享受的
Do you see what you did to her?
看看你都對她做了什么
Come on.
走吧
What gives you the right to say no to the femoral blood of a good woman?
面對這么個好女孩的股動脈血,你怎么能說不呢?
You know what your problem is,William?
威廉姆,知道你的問題所在嗎?
You are a snob. I hate snobs.
你書讀多了,我討厭恃才傲物的人
Tiny,tiny souls,or penises. Or both.
心眼小,要不雞雞小,要不都小
Get out.
出去吧
Have you eaten? Not tonight,but--
吃了嗎?今天還沒,不過...
I have several new members of court. A latvian boy.
我有幾個新寵,有個拉托維亞男孩
Has to be tasted to be believed.
真是不嘗不知道
Not polluted like most humans.
完全沒有污染的味道
Tastes exactly the way they used to taste just after I was turned,
讓我想起我剛被轉化時血的味道
before the industrial revolution fucked everything to hell.
那是在工業革命,把一切搞得天翻地覆之前
Should I summon him? No,thank you.
要我叫他來嗎?不用了,謝謝
There are a pressing Matters at hand I need your help with.
我來是有要緊事請教您
I need to know how to kill a Maenad.
我想知道怎樣殺死一個美娜德
A Maenad? In Bon Temps? That's random.
美娜德?出現在良辰鎮?,這倒很稀奇
Yes. She seems to have caused some sort of mass hypnosis.
是啊,她好像施了一些催眠的法術
The whole town has devolved to a primitive state in a Matter of days.
幾天之內整個鎮子,就像回到了原始社會
Oh,my,she's an old one.
那她可是只老妖
Well,they're all old. Relics.
不過她們都很老,出土文物一樣
Ancient greece,correct? Before that even.
自古希臘就存在了?甚至更早
Orgies,sacrifice? Yes.
在搞獻祭酒神的儀式?是的
Cannibalism?
崇尚食人?
We suspect. Oh,fun.
很有可能,有意思
So how do I kill it? You can't.
那我怎么才能殺了它?你做不到
She's convinced herself she's immortal and so she is.
她使自己相信自己是不死之身,于是她就是了
William,surely you know that everything
威廉姆,你肯定知道
that exists imagined itself into existence.
事情信的人多了就成真了,萬物都是這么來的
Um,I'm not entirely familiar with that theory, no.
我不大熟悉這個理論
Think about it.
想想看
You're a wild young girl who's married to some jerk
假設你是一個放蕩的少女,嫁給一個...
who treats you like property and is also fucking some 14-year-old boy.
把你當東西使的混蛋,同時還和一個14歲小孩廝混
And along comes this religion, which encourages you to get hammered,
還有一個奇怪的宗教,鼓勵你喝得酩酊大醉
run naked through the woods,have sex with whoever,
光著身子在樹林里亂跑,與任何人...
whatever,and it's all part of getting closer to god.
任何東西性交,告訴你這樣做才能離神更近一步
I could see how that would have its appeal,
我看得出這確實非常誘人
especially to humans with their tendency towards puritanism.
尤其是對于喜歡循規蹈矩的人類
Exactly.
沒錯
So you're fucking everybody in the dirt.
既然你已經和人隨便亂搞,
Why not kill something and eat it raw?
為什么不殺個東西,生吃呢?
Hey,you're super extra pious.
你如此的非常地虔誠
There's thing you can't do,and each time you do
沒有什么事你不敢做的,每做一次...
it just brings you one step closer to the divine.
就離神更近一些
Isn't that delusional?
這不全是自己騙自己嗎?
Never underestimate the power of blind faith.
永遠不要低估盲目信仰的力量
It can manifest in ways that bend the laws of physics or break them entirely.
它可以使物理定律折腰,甚至完全失效
I bit her and it poisoned me.
我咬了她,然后我中了毒
Of course it did.
當然會這樣
We can only drink human blood,and she's no longer even remotely human.
我們只能喝人血,而她和人類差的遠了
But she started out as human.
可她起初是人啊
Hello. Evolution?
想想進化論
We started out that way too.
我們起初不也是人
Less than two hours till dawn.
離天亮還有兩個小時
Shall we have sex?
我倆樂一樂好嗎?
Kidding.
開玩笑的
I haven't enjoyed sex with men since the eisenhower administration.
從艾森豪威爾在臺上的時候(50年代)我就不和男的玩了
I really ought to get back to-- - nonsense.
我真的要回...胡說
Sookie's not in any trouble.
蘇琪現在沒有任何危險
You would know it.
要不你會感覺到的
But I-- - spend the day and leave tomorrow night.
可我...先玩一天,明晚再走
I really would l-- I insist.
我真的...我堅持
By the way,you haven't told me what you think of my new day room.
對了,你覺得我的新娛樂室怎么樣?
It's lovely.
很華麗
Tara,stop pacin'. You need to get some sleep.
塔拉,別走來走去了,你需要睡覺
We have to go get him.
我們得去救他
And we will as soon as Bill gets back.
等Bill回來我們就去
He might have some information about how to deal with Maryann.
也許他會帶回來對付瑪麗安的信息呢
He might have some information? He might not.
他也許會?要是沒有呢?
And Eggs needs to get out now.
現在就得去救艾格斯
Tara,it's just too dangerous.
塔拉,太危險了
How many times have you put yourself in danger for the man you love?
多少次你為你的愛人置身于危險中?
How come you get that option and I don't?
憑什么你能,我就不能?
Baby girl,it's better this way.
丫頭,聽話
Oh shit,she coming for you.
該死,她來找你了
I finally found a strong,beautiful,good man who loves me,
我終于找到了一個,強壯,英俊,愛我的好男人
and y'all want to keep me from rescuing him 'cause you're afraid I might get hurt?
可你們卻不讓我去救他,就因為怕我受傷害?
How hurt do you think I'm gonna be if we wait and something happens to him?
如果他真的遭遇不測,我又會有多受傷呢?
I ain't lettin' you go back to somebody who beats you.
我不會讓你回到那暴力男身邊的
He beat her? No,it-- it wasn't him.
他打她?不,不是他
It was Maryann. Her influence.
是瑪麗安,她的影響
She didn't throw the punches herself,did she? No.
但她沒動手打你,是不是?
Now,sit down and shut the fuck up.
所以給我老實坐下閉嘴呆著
Sookie,my back pocket,get them handcuffs. Uh,no!
蘇琪,從我兜里把手銬拿出來,不是吧
These are fur.
還是絨絨的
Give me your hand.
把手給我
Give me your goddamn hand.
把手伸出來
I will never forgive you for this. Never.
我永遠不會原諒你,永遠不
You're just jealous 'cause I found love and you know you never will,you fuckin' freak.
你是看我找到了真愛,而你這個變態永遠不行,所以嫉妒了
Baby,it's for you own good.
丫頭,這都是為你好
You too. You don't want me to be happy 'cause you never were.
還有你,你從來沒快樂過,所以也不想讓我快樂
I only want you to be happy.
我唯一的希望就是你能快樂
And you had to settle for a dead man.
還有你,找到個死人就心滿意足了
That's supposed to get me on your side?
你這樣還想我替你說話嗎?
I'm goin' on the front porch to make sure
我要到前門廊去守著
that devil woman don't try to come up in here.
以防那女魔頭攻到這里來
You think she will? All I know is if it's supernatural and it wants you,
她真的會來嗎?我只知道,有超能力的東西想要你
it ain't gonna wait for you to come to it.
它可不會干等你送上門去
You are kiddin' me.
你不是吧
This ain't happenin' to you.
倒霉的又不是你
Seriously? You can become any animal anytime?
你真的可以隨時變成各種動物?
Yeah,as long as I've imprinted on it.
是的,只要我有深刻的映像就行
That is fuckin' cool,man.
這真是太牛B了,老兄
Yeah,well,as cool as that may be,we still got a Maenad
嗯,他再牛B我們還是得在那個美娜德...
we gotta deal with before it takes our whole town out.
把整個鎮子毀掉之前,把它解決掉
Listen,you can't deal with it.
聽到,你不能"解決"它
All right,your best bet's to leave while you still can.
你們最好在能走的時候趕緊走
Well,shouldn't we think about getting the law in involved?
我們是不是該叫執法機關的人幫忙?
I am involved.
我就是執法機關的
Well,I meant sheriff dearborne,kenya,that other guy,the squirrelly one.
我是指迪爾伯恩警長,肯尼亞,還有那個神經質家伙
Sheriff's station was wide open and empty.
警察局門戶大開,空無一人
They ain't gonna help.
他們不會幫忙的
Then we have got to be the law.
那我們就是執法者
Guys,I read a book about this. This is armageddon.
伙計們,我在書上讀到過,這就是善惡的大決戰
This is the oral history of the zombie war.
這場僵尸之戰將被記入歷史
We need weapons,lots of them.
我們需要武器,很多武器
Listen,I hate to break it to you,but guns aren't gonna do jack shit to Maryann.
我不想打擊你,可槍對瑪麗安屁個作用都沒有
And you can't shoot anybody else.
你又不能拿槍打別人
All right,these are our friends,this is our town.
是啊,他們都是我們的朋友,這里是我們的家
Well,sometimes you need to destroy somethin' to save it.
有時要先毀滅才能有拯救
That's in the bible.
這是圣經說的...
Or the constitution.
要不是憲法
Is she in there?
她在嗎?
Who's out there?
誰在那?
No need to be afraid.
不用怕
Just come on out so we can see each other.
出來吧,面對面說話不好嗎?
Coby?
科比?
Is our mama here? No,no.
媽媽在嗎?不,不在
Good. Will you help us hide?
太好了,你能把我們藏起來嗎?
And will you make us lunch?
再給我們做點吃的?
We haven't eaten since the day before yesterday.
自前天起我們就沒吃過東西
Sam!
薩姆!
Andy and I are taking off.
安迪和我出去一下
Where you going? Sheriff's office.
去哪?警察局
We gotta arm ourselves. Hey,coby,lise.
我們得武裝起來,你們好,科比·利茲
Jason,no.You-- you-
你...你...
you're walkin' into something
你要面對的
bigger and more dangerous than you can even imagine.
比你想象的還要恐怖和危險
Sam,I gotta do this.
薩姆,我得去
Well,you're gonna get yourself killed.
你會沒命的
And probably a lot of other people as well.
還可能會害其他人喪命
Just think this through.
慎重考慮一下
Time for thinking is over.
考慮的時候已經過了
It's time for action.
是時候行動了
Well,maybe Sam's right.
也許薩姆是對的
Has he been to leadership conference?
他參加過領袖會議嗎?
Has he had paramilitary training?
他進行過準軍事化訓練嗎?
You're a damn fool,Jason.
你真是個大傻蛋,詹森
Come on. Let's go inside,get you kids somethin' to eat. Come on.
走吧,到里面去,我給你們弄點吃的
You're a damn fool,Jason.
你蠢到無藥可救了,詹森
By the way,you're welcomefor me saving your life!
靠,我去就你的命,連個謝謝都不說
Can you believe that? What an asshole.
我簡直不敢相信,真是個混蛋
Welcome to my world,Jason.
知道我過的是什么日子了吧,詹森
don't you at least want to sit down?
你至少坐下來歇會兒吧
Nope.
不用
It's a text from Bill.
比爾給我發消息了
From five hours ago. Damn it.
五個鐘頭以前就發了,他媽的
I'm getting a new phone as soon as Eric pays me.
等埃里克付了我工錢,我馬上就去買個新手機
You're working for Eric?
你幫埃里克做事?嗯
Great.
這下可好
Bill's not coming back until tomorrow.
比爾明天才能回來
Well,then I guess we better not plan on him saving us.
哦,那我們也別指望比爾回來救我們了
Mama,you gotta let me go.
媽媽,你得把我放了
You keep me here and anything happens to Eggs,
你們把我困在這,要是艾格斯出了什么事
you will have destroyed my one chance at true love.
我這輩子唯一一次的真愛就毀了
Girl,you don't want true love.
丫頭,別對真愛抱什么希望
True love will rip you open.
真愛只會刺開你的心
It'll tear you up.
然后把它撕得粉碎
I will forgive you.
以前的事...
For everything.
我既往不咎
Everything.
以前所有的事
You know that is a lot.
那可不少呢,你知道的
And this is a one-time-only offer.
這話我就說這一次
I can't,baby. I can't.
不行,寶貝,我做不到
If you don't,god will judge you.
如果你不放我走,上帝會來審判你
It's god telling me not to.
是上帝不讓我放你走的
It is Satan.
是撒旦
That's Satan in your motherfuckin' sunday hat.
是穿著漂亮外衣的撒旦
Satan has been telling you he is god for a long time,
他一直在你腦袋里冒充上帝
and you've fallen for it hook,line,and sinker.
而你居然對此深信不疑
That ain't true. Yes,it is.
你胡說,是真的
I see it in your eyes,and it's looking right back at me.
從你眼神里我就能看到撒旦,而它正在回望著我
Like it has ever since I was born.
從我出生起它就這么望著我
God,you've never been a real woman of god.
天,你根本就不是個信仰上帝的女人
You never stepped outside your own ignorance and fear
你被自己的無知和膽怯困步
and done something selfless for me or for anybody.
從來都不會無私地,為我或者別人做任何事
Well,god is knocking on your door right now, mama.
現在,向上帝證明自己的機會來了,媽媽
It couldn't be more loud and clear.
千載難逢的機會
Are you gonna let him in?
你會向他證明自己嗎?
Lord god,I take refuge in you.
我的上帝啊,我向你祈求庇護
Save and deliver me from all those who pursue me,
求你救我脫離一切追趕我的人
or they will tear at me like a lion and rip me to pieces
否則他們會像獅子般撕裂我,然后撕成碎片
and there will be no one to rescue me.
而我無人搭救
What was it like inside Tara's head?
塔拉的腦袋里是什么樣的?
Like there was no limit,
無邊無際的
like anything could happen
就像什么事都有可能發生
and it probably will.
而且可能性很高
And you can feel your insides expanding,
你會感覺到五臟六腑都在膨脹
but there's also this--
但是,你...
this emptying out of everything right
你生命的最中心
at the very center of your being,
則越來越空虛
and you don't want that to ever stop. Ever.
而你卻想就這樣下去,永不停止
Damn,that sound nice.
見鬼,聽起來真過癮
Here you go.
吃吧
And more where that came from.
不夠的話還有
What's wrong with our mama?
我們媽媽怎么了?
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
But, uh, I think she's sick. Is she blind?
不過,嗯,我覺得她是病了,她眼睛看不見了嗎?
Well,she might be sometimes,but not always.
可能有時候吧,但不會一直都看不見
Is she gonna die? No. Not anytime soon.
她會死嗎?不,至少目前不會
Now listen,has she,uh... has she been sick in front of you a lot?
聽我說,她最近...嗯,經常在你們面前"生病"嗎?
She doesn't seem sick.
她看上去不像是病了
She seems crazy.
而是有點瘋
Is she crazy?
她是瘋了嗎?
Everybody gets a little crazy every now and then.
每個人多多少少都會有點抽風的
She's always kissin' terry and doin' other gross stuff
她眼睛變黑了以后,就總是親特里
when her eyes get weird.
還做其他惡心的事
Can we get her a doctor?
我們帶她去看醫生吧
or someone to make her like she used to be?
或者可以幫她恢復原樣的人
Well-- Like a vampire.
恩...比如吸血鬼
I bet a vampire would know what to do.
吸血鬼們肯定知道該怎么做
Where's vampire Bill?
吸血鬼比爾去哪兒了?
Uh,I don't know. I think he's-- he's,uh,still in Dallas.
哦,我不知道,我猜他還在達拉斯
don't you know any other vampires?
你不認識別的吸血鬼了嗎?
How's your leg?
你的腿怎么樣了?
Better than ever.
比原來還好
How'd that happen?
這怎么可能?
Eric made me drink his motherfuckin' blood is how that happened.
埃里克逼我喝了他那該死的血
Me too. He tricked me.
我也喝了,他使詐來的
Somebody need to slap that bitch. I have.
那賤人欠抽,我抽他了
Look at you.
真有你的
Have you had any dreams about him?
你...夢到過他嗎?
Now,Sook,how would you know that?
蘇琪,你怎么會知道?
What kind of dreams?
是什么樣的夢?
It's like he's always in my head.
就像是他一直都在我腦子里
And sex dreams,all kind of nasty and... ...fantastic.
還有春夢,各種各樣帶勁兒的,過癮的春夢
Which freaks me the fuck out
每次都把我嚇得要死
because I hates that motherfucker more than you'll ever know.
因為我實在是對那賤人恨之入骨
Oh,hell. What now? What?
噢,奶奶的,又怎么了?
I can't stay in there with her,
怎么了,我在那屋里呆不下去了
sayin' those things that break my heart.
她說的那些話太傷我的心了
I will keep guard while one of you goes to sit with her.
我來看著,你們誰進去陪她吧
She can't hurt you like she's hurtin' me.
她沒辦法傷你們的心的
Oh,yes,she can.
哦,她會的
You ain't gonna shoot yourself,is you?
你不會想不開,開槍打自己吧?
Show me some respect,boy.
說話注意點,小子
I'm the one who taught you how to shoot a gun.
你學校里那幫白人欺負你的時候
When those boys from your school was givin' you trouble.
還是我教你怎么用槍的呢
Yeah,but auntie,that was a bb gun you used to shoot cats with.
但是嬸嬸,那只是你用來打貓的BB槍啊
You shot cats?
你拿槍打貓?
Only when they went to the bathroom in my yard.
它們在我院子里大小便我才打
All right now.
那好吧
What you doin'? Tara,baby,I got the gun!
你干什么?塔拉,寶貝,我拿到槍了
Oh,you are not really doing this.
哦,你不是來真的吧
Go unlock the handcuffs.
去把手銬解開
No. Go!
不,快去!
Miss Thornton,Lafayette was recently shot.
桑頓夫人,拉法耶最近才中過搶
He's been-- you go unlock Tara.
他...你去把塔拉手銬解了
So she can go back to Maryann?
好讓她回去找瑪麗安?
You've seen what it's like in there.
你見識過那是什么樣的
you think that evil
你知道那地方有多邪惡
You're sending Tara back into it?
你還要把塔拉送回去受折磨?
I got a chance to win my baby back for real.
這是我真正從他們手里搶回塔拉的機會
The lord works in mysterious ways.
上帝的指示凡人理解不了的
Keys?
鑰匙呢?
It's-- it's in my pocket,but I can't can't move.
在...在我口袋里,但是我...我動不了
I pity you.
我真可憐你
I don't hate you like your mama does.
我不像你媽媽那樣厭惡你
You can't help what you are.
你成這樣不是你的錯
But I cannot let you keep me and Tara apart.
但是我不能讓你破壞我和塔拉的關系
And that's why I'm gonna have to kill you.
所以我要殺了你
Oh,jesus.
哦,老天啊
I thought you wanted to be a vampire.
你不是想要變成吸血鬼嘛
You know how you feel with my blood inside you?
你清楚我的血在你身體里,是什么感覺吧?
Well,being a vampire is like that...
嗯,變成吸血鬼以后,那感覺...
...times a million.
要強烈無數倍
Goodbye,sweetheart.
再見了,甜心
What the hell did you do to him? Nothing.
你怎么他了?我什么都沒做
Tara,baby,go!
塔拉寶貝,快走!
And don't you ever forget I did this for you!
不要忘了我這么做都是為了你!
Sookie. I need the keys. Sookie
給我鑰匙
You are being a fuckin' idiot.
你真是白癡到極點了
Hey,you think Sam's ever turned into a dog and then had sex with a lady dog?
嗨,你說薩姆變成狗以后,有沒有和母狗發生過關系
Jesus,Jason,you're talkin' about bestiality.
天啊,詹森,你說的可是人獸交啊
No,it ain't bestiality if there ain't a human involved.
不對,如果都是狗的話就不算獸交
Then it's just nature.
那完全是正常的
Sureon't seem like nature to me.
我才不認為那正常呢
What the fuck?
搞什么啊?
That was Everlee Mason.
那是艾文利·梅森
We gotta fix things,Andy.
我們得采取點行動了,安迪
I ain't lettin' weird shit like this take over my town.
我不能讓這種變態事毀了我的鎮子
No fuckin' way.
絕對不能
Really? You dialed 911 and you got me?
是嗎?你打了911然后就打到我這兒了?
Oh,honey,you are fucked.
哦,親愛的,你確實完蛋了
Gotta go. Good luck.
我得掛了,好運
Oh,hey there, detective Bellefleur.
哦,你好啊,貝爾弗勒警探
I missed you.
我好想你啊
don't you remember me? We almost had sex once.
你不記得我了?我們有次差點兒就做了
Hey,Jason.
嗨,詹森
Hey,Rosie.
嗨,羅西
How would you like to get fucked every which way but north?
想不想跟我大戰幾百回合?
It's okay,Andy. I got this.
沒事,安迪,我來搞定
You just go get the heat.
你快去把裝備弄來
Stackhouse!
斯塔克豪斯
This is a serious operation.
看看現在都什么狀況了
Ain't about you gettin' your pole wet.
不要老想著讓你老二爽
Dude,do not cockblock me.
老兄,你不要壞了我的好事嘛
It'll keep her from telling anyone else we're here. Now go.
這樣她就不會跑去,告訴別人我們在這,快去
I'm gonna turn you inside out,boy.
我要好好整整你,小伙子
That sounds like it's gonna hurt.
哦,聽上去我要被折磨了
Jackpot.
中獎了
Hey,Andy. Come dance with me. Come on.
嗨,安迪,過來跟我跳舞,快來
When that devil comes a-courtin',
當那惡魔來跳八圈舞,啊哈
aha he'll catch all eight with a right hand half back by the left...
他用右手挽著舞伴轉半圈啊,再用左手...
Turn the corner by the right.
退回去個一圈半啊,見鬼,
damn it,Bud! You know I hate to dance! Make a wrong way
巴德,你知道我討厭跳舞的,(把對角的舞伴往右轉啊)跳錯一步
thar and you pickle up a doodle in the middle of the star.
你就出個大丑,跑到到中間去
Cut it out!
夠了!
I gotta take a dump.
我得去便便了
Why you shakin' like that?
你怎么抖成這樣?
Because he is traumatized. Well,so am I.
因為他受過驚嚇,呃,我也一樣
I'm gonna do something and I'll need you to move fast.
我要采取行動了,我需要你動作快點兒
Grab the gun when she drops it.
她把槍掉了的話你就趕緊搶過來
Can you do that?
能做到嗎?
It's all right. She ain't gonna shoot you.
沒事的,她不會對你開槍的
Would you please at least lower that gun,miss Thornton?
桑頓夫人,你至少可以,把槍放低點兒
He is freakin' out.
他都嚇壞了
Run! Let's go get Tara.
快走,去找塔拉
It's not my fault!
不是我的錯!
She forgave me! Let her go!
她原諒我了!由她去吧!
Sam,did you know my daddy?
薩姆,你認不認識我們爸爸?
Uh,I did not.
我不認識
Your mom,well,she split up with him before I came to town.
你們媽媽...在我搬來之前,就已經和他分開了
I heard about him,though.
不過我倒是聽說過他的事
What did you hear?
什么事呢?
That,uh-- he was,uh-- he was a bit of a wild card,
就是,恩,他人有點野
with a big personality.
挺有個性的
I don't even know what he looks like.
我都不知道他長什么樣
Mama cut him out of all the pictures she had.
媽媽把照片上他的頭都給剪了
All I know is his name's duane,and he tattooed mama's name on his stomach.
我就知道他叫杜安,他還把媽媽的名字紋在他肚皮上
Well,he must have loved her a lot,because you know that hurt.
哇,那他一定很愛你媽媽,因為紋在那兒可是很疼的
Excuse me.
打攪了
No,come on. Nothin' to be afraid of.
沒什么好怕的
Just here to see Eric.
我就是過來找埃里克的
He won't be here till after dark.
他天黑以后才出現呢
Well,obviously.
哦,那當然
I have two kids with me. Can we wait inside?
我帶了2個孩子,我們可以進去等嗎?
No. I can't let anyone in without his permission.
不行,沒他的允許誰都不能進去
Not even for A...
那要是我出...
...hundred dollars?
一百塊呢?
I can hold that for you if you like.
我可以幫你拿著槍
Might make it a little easier for you to drive.
這樣的話你開車能方便點兒
Ain't nobody gonna point this pistol but me.
誰也不準碰我的槍
Ain't nothin' personal.
你不要介意
Are you okay? Nope.
你還好吧?不好
Lafayette,I need you to suck it up.
拉法耶,我需要你振作起來
I cannot do this alone. I know.
我一個人做不來,我知道
We just need to get in,get Tara and get the hell out. Yup.
我們進去把塔拉救出來就跑,好
And if Maryann gives us any trouble,you have to shoot her.
要是瑪麗安敢來惹我們,你就打得她屁股開花
I will. I mean it. Shoot her in the head.
恩呀我說真的,對著頭打
Eggs?
艾格斯?
Baby. Where you been? I-I was so scared.
親愛的,你哪兒去了?我都嚇壞了
don't you ever leave me again,okay? Oh,I won't.
別再離開我了,好嗎?不會的,不會的
I promise. I love you.
我保證,我愛你
We gotta get you out of here,okay?
我帶你走,好嗎?
Let's go somewhere else,please. Listen to me.
我們趕緊逃吧,聽我說
But everything you want is right here.
但是你要的一切,都在這里啊
I knew you'd come.
我知道你會來的
No. I don't know what you are,but I want out.
不要,我不知道你到底是什么,但是放過我吧
Oh,it's too late for that.
噢,太晚了
You made me eat somebody's heart.
你讓我吃人的心臟
And you loved it.
你很愛吃啊
Admit it.
承認吧
You don't want us. You want Sam.
你要的不是我們,你要的是薩姆
We ain't got nothing to do with it.
我們都是無辜的
Nothing to do with it?
無辜的?
You summoned me.
是你召喚我的
What?
什么?
That night in the woods with that unfortunate pharmacist.
你去林子里見巫婆的那個晚上
You saw me.
你看見了我
Well,you saw you through me.
應該算是通過我,你看見了自己
Oh,mama,please. don't hurt me.
求求你,媽媽,別傷害我
One of you must die.
你們之中必須死一個
But miss Jeanette was a fake.
但是簡妮特小姐是騙人的
She scammed people by making up crazy rituals.
她那個儀式是嚇唬人的
Oh,ritual is powerful thing.
啊,儀式蘊含著巨大的力量
And calling forth that kind of energy
召喚這么強大的力量
has consequences.
是有后果的
So she was real.
這么說,她弄得是真的?
Sadly,no.
才不是
And I should have known she wasn't the vessel,
我早就該想到她不是我要找的寄物
but you have to try every option,you know?
但是總得試試吧,對不對?
Please,just let us go.
求你了,放我們走吧
That doesn't work on me anymore.
你這招對我沒用了
That's more like it.
管用了吧
I wanna go-- come on.
我們去...
Maryann! Maryann! Get on in there.
瑪麗安,瑪麗安,進來
He came.
他來了
What? The god who comes. He came!
什么?降世之神,他來了!
Yeah,and he smoked old Sam Merlotte but good.
是的,他把薩姆·梅羅特打死了
What are you talking about?
你們在胡說什么?
Uh... he had horns.
呃...他有角啊
And he took Sam Merlotte and he smote him.
他一下子就把薩姆·梅羅特打死了
And then Sam disappeared.
薩姆就不見了
Just boom! Gone.
一下子!就消失了
And then-- and Sam's clothes just fell to the ground. Empty.
然后薩姆衣服就掉在地上,人不見了
You fucking morons!
一群笨蛋!
Out! Get out!
滾!滾出去!
Must I do everything myself?
事事都得親力親為咩?
You ain't got nothin' like grenades, flamethrowers?
你有沒有手榴彈,火焰槍?
I'll tell you.
你讓我幫你吹簫
If you let me blow you.
我就告訴你
Rosie,I ain't never taken advantage of someone while she was fucked up.
羅西,我不會占瘋子便宜的
What a liar! I know for a fact that Patsy Lyle passed out in the middle of having sex with you.
騙鬼去吧!我知道帕特·西萊爾,跟你做到一半的時候就暈過去了
She was fine when it started.
剛開始的時候,她還蠻清醒的
Come on. I'm real good at it.
快點來嘛,我床上超贊的
I just wouldn't feel right about it, darlin'.
我現在沒心情,親愛的
Would you feel right about it now?
現在有心情了沒?
Shoot him. I want to see what happens to his head. No.
開槍啊,我想看腦袋開花,不要
What's the game with the one bullet in the gun
那個槍里面只有一顆子彈
and you don't know if it'll go off or not?
扣下扳機碰運氣的游戲叫啥來著?
That chinese fire drill?
中國式射擊訓練?
Russian roulette. Yeah,that's it.
俄羅斯轉輪,說對了
Kevin,drop it.
凱文,放下槍
You fucker!
你娘的!
Jason. It's okay.
詹森,我沒事
Kevlar.
杜邦防彈衣
Cool.
酷
You get one for me?
給我也來一件吧?
Only got the one. Well,that sucks.
只找到一件,我暈
You know how big this match is.
本次大賽顯得異常重要
Not only are both of these men champions of their respective brand,
兩位選手不僅是,各自賽事(brand)的冠軍
I mean,you know... Damn.
更重要的是...靠
I should have frozen these snickers bars first.
我該把這些士力架冰起來的
Aw,what the hell.
算了
It's all gonna melt when I cook it.
反正熱的時候都要融化的
Maybe I'll freeze it then.
弄好了再冰
Mama,what the heck are you doin'?
老媽,你在干嘛?
Hot sauce.
辣油
Oh,god. Nobody's gonna eat that.
天啊,沒人會吃這玩意兒的
Aw,he will. And he is gonna love it.
他會吃的,他會超愛吃的
Ooh,we have to hurry.
我們得趕緊了
Uh,we ain't goin' nowhere.
我們哪兒也不去
Maryann will remember this day for the rest of her life.
瑪麗安會一輩子記住今天的
I don't have the heart to tell her it's all downhill from here.
絕對前無古人后無來者
What the hell are you talkin' about?
你在說什么呢?
'Cause there ain't a woman alive who'd go through with it if she knew the truth.
以后吃不上這么好的東西,她肯定接受不了的
Oh,Hoyt,you can go ahead and pack that box of chardonnay in the car. Hoyt
你先去把那箱葡萄酒裝上車吧
Mama,we ain't goin'.
媽媽,我們不去
You are not keepin' me from this.
我非得去不可
When daddy died,I promised you I would take care of you.
老爸死的時候,我承諾要好好照顧你
You were ten. Let it go.
那個時候你才十歲,算了吧
I've already let too much bad happen to you.
我已經讓你受了不少罪了
You haven't let enough bad happen to me.
你還沒讓我受夠呢
You know how many times I wanted to go down to Merlotte's
你知道有多少次,我想去梅羅特酒吧喝個大醉
and drink myself silly and find some dumb redneck to take to my bed?
再帶個鄉巴佬回來陪我上床?
But no. I had to take care of you.
但是我沒有,我得照顧你
You ain't yourself right now.
你現在迷失了自我
Lordy,boy,you are every bit as big a pansy as your daddy.
天哪,乖仔,你跟你老爹一樣沒種
Daddy was a hero.
爸爸是個英雄
Daddy was a secret drinker.
你老爹經常偷偷摸摸地喝酒
You want to know what I really think?
你想知道我怎么想嗎?
A closet homosexual.
他肯定是個深柜玻璃
That man just liked to dance more than a normal man should.
沒有哪個男的像他那么喜歡跳舞
Yeah,I don't want to hear this.
我不要聽了
It's just mean.
你真刻薄
Now,daddy died protecting me and you from a burglar.
爸爸為了不讓小偷傷害你我,拼上了性命
Daddy put a bullet in his own head,
你老爸是自殺的
'cause he was too weak to handle his responsibilities.
因為他這個懦夫承擔不起責任
But-- I lied and said it was a burglar,
但是...我騙人說是小偷
'cause otherwise we'd have never gotten that life insurance money, dumb ass.
要不然,他的人壽保險,我們一毛錢也拿不到,傻瓜!
My gran lived and died in that house,
我奶奶在這棟房子里度過了一生
and now it's like people who are the exact opposite of everything she was are...
現在這些與她的品行,截然相反的人卻...
Oh yeah,baby! Good.
寶貝!爽啊
Are defiling her.
在玷污她
I almost got raped in dallas,but this is so much worse.
我在達拉斯差點被強奸,但這要糟糕的多
don't take it personal,Sook.
別怪他們,蘇琪
They ain't themselves,and they're not doin' it on purpose.
他們被控制了,都不是故意的
The first time I met Maryann,I knew there was something seriously off about her.
我第一次遇見瑪麗安,我就感到很不對勁了
She was thinking creepy foreign stuff,and I could tell it wasn't good.
她腦子里全是怪異的異國語言,我早該知道她非善類
I mean,you couldn't have stopped her.
你那時又不知情,(無法阻止她)
How come there's so much wrong in the world,Lafayette?
這個世界怎會如此癲狂,拉法耶?
How come so many people are willing to do bad things
怎么會有這么多人自愿喪盡天良
and hurt other people?
燒殺擄掠?
Because they're weak.
因為他們軟弱
Well,I am not weak,and I am not afraid.
我不軟弱,我也不害怕
I am gonna kick that bitch's evil ass out of my gran's house
我要把那個賤人從,我奶奶的房子里踢出去
and then you are gonna shoot her.
然后你就爆她的頭
In the fuckin' head. Right.
爆頭,沒錯
Y'all are trespassin'.
你們侵入他人領地
You're gonna have to pay a fine.
要不留下買路財
Or go to the brig.
要不把你們關起來
The fine is a hundred million dollars and your pants.
交出1億元還有你們的褲子
I'll take that gun. Hey,about drugs?
我要沒收你的槍,嘿,收毒品不?
Would you take some drugs?
要來點毒品吧?
No! I do not take drugs,thank you.
不!我不收毒品,謝了
What do you got? Mdma. Pharmaceutical grade. You ain't got no oxy?
你有什么貨?搖頭丸,藥品級(純度)的,有沒有羥考酮?
Drugs are for losers,baby.
沒志氣的人才嗑藥,親愛的
It'll make sex real nice.
但嗑藥以后搞起來更加爽
Ah,okay. Give me.
好吧,來幾個
How much you want? All of 'em.
你要多少?全部
'Cause if a job ain't worth doin' all out,
嗯,既然要做就要做徹底嘛
then why order a hamburger
就像家里沒有牛排吃,
unless there's steak at home or somethin' like that,right?
就不要點漢堡了,要不意猶未盡多難受,是吧?
I don't want to wait anymore.
我等不下去了
Going in through the back porch.
我先走后門進去
I'll be right behind you,soon as I get done with these bugeyed freaks.
我搞定這兩個黑眼瘋子,就去找你
Ooh,I got a yellow one.
哇,我得了一個黃顏色的
Here,chickie chickie.
快過來
Why should I help you,shifter?
我為什么要幫你,變形怪?
Because I need your help. We need it.
因為我需要你的幫助,我們都需要
And hopefully someday I might be able to give you somethin' you need.
也許有一天我也能給你,你需要的東西
Can you give me Sookie Stackhouse?
你能給我蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯嗎?
No. Well,that's a shame.
不能,可惜了
That would be a tribute I would not soon forget.
獻上這份大禮,我不會忘了你的
I'm not here to give you tribute,Eric.
我不是來這里獻禮的,埃里克
No,you're here to request my help
的確,你是來要求我幫你
based on a hypothetical future in which you return the favor.
因為你假設有一天我也會有求于你
But you are known to not be friendly toward those like me.
但你的族群對我們不友好
Why should I trust you?
我為什么要信你?
Because until somebody starts trusting somebody,
因為如果我們不能信任對方
we're all single targets just ripe for the picking.
就容易被別人各個擊破
I have no knowledge of this Maenad creature,
我對這個美娜德一無所知
although I suspect it's the bullheaded beast that passed through recently. Right,Pam?
但是我猜她就是最近流竄的那個,牛頭怪,對不對,帕姆?
That thing owes me a pair of shoes.
那怪物欠我一雙鞋子
So can you help us or no
那你到底幫不幫我們?
I do know someone who might be able to offer something useful.
我知道有個人也許能幫上忙
Might be able to.
"也許"而已
Can we see your fangs?
我們能看你的尖牙嘛?
don't you like vampires,little girl?
你不喜歡吸血鬼嗎,小女孩?
Eric.
埃里克
Our almost stepdaddy hated vampires,but we don't.
我們的準繼父討厭吸血鬼,但是我們喜歡
He went on a vacation with jesus.
他去見上帝去了
You make me so happy I never had any of you.
看著你們,我真慶幸我沒生孩子
Oh,come on,Pam. They're funny.
哦喲,帕姆,他們很好玩啊
They're like humans,but miniature.
他們像是縮小版的人類
Teacup humans.
小矮人
I hate them. They're so stupid.
討厭死了,又蠢又笨
But delicious.
但是很好吃
So can you call this other person who might be able to...
那你能打個電話給那個也許能幫忙...
better yet,I'll go see her.
不用,我親自去見她
But I must leave right away.
但是我現在就得走了
No problem. I'll walk you out.
沒問題,我跟你一起出去
Please get those horrible things out of here.
趕緊把這些鬼東西都弄出去
I'll be smelling them for a week.
整個禮拜都會有怪味的
You have my cell phone number.
你有我手機號碼吧?
I'll let you know if I learn anything of use to you.
有消息,我會通知你的
Good night,tiny humans.
晚安啦,小矮人們
He can fly!
哇,他能飛啊!
Come on. Come on,coby. Let's get you two back to Bon Temps.
快快,科比,我們趕緊回良辰鎮
Come on,get in. Let's go.
進去,我們走了
Here we go. All done.
好了,都搞定了
Lookie here.
快看啊
It's a present.
我準備的禮物
He loves presents.
他最愛禮物了
Remember when your gran was layin' here all bloody and dead?
還記得你奶奶就躺在這里,全身是血,死翹翹咩?
Of course I do.
當然記得
Hey,come on down here with me. No!
嘿,快過來跟我睡,不要!
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
沒事,沒事
Stop. Okay.
停下,好的
Come on.
來啊
Mmm,you smell good.
好香啊
You don't. Not at all.
你好臭,臭死了
Makes you feel more alive bein' in the presence of death, don't it?
在死人面前,我們顯得特別鮮活,不是嗎?
Well,I guess you'd know that.
我想你最清楚了
Not as much as you.
沒你清楚
How come you let him put his dead pecker inside you?
你怎么會讓他,把他那個死JJ往你里面插?
It ain't natural and it ain't right.
那是不自然的,是錯誤的
I don't think you're in any position to talk about what's natural and right.
我想你也沒有資格談什么,自然和對錯
Oh,the good life full of fun seems to be the ideal
哦,美好的生活似乎充滿了樂趣的理想
yes,the good life let's you hide all the sadness
是的,美好的生活讓你隱藏所有的悲傷
you feel you won't really fall in love
你覺得自己不會真的墜入愛河
for you can't take the chance
因為你難以抓住這個機會
what are you in the mood for?
你想要點什么?
Oh,nothin' for me,thank you.
什么也不用了,謝謝
William,you have to eat before we play yahtzee.
威廉姆,玩Yahtzee先要吃東西啊,
I need you to play your best game.
我要你進入最佳狀態
I only feed from Sookie.
我只吃蘇琪的血
Why on earth would you do that?
你這是為什么啊?
Your majesty,I implore you.
陛下,我懇求您
If you've told me everything about Maenads,
求你告訴我酒神女祭司的事情
then give me leave to return to Bon Temps.
然后準許我回到良辰鎮
Oh,dear. Ludis.
我的天,盧迪思
Your majesty.
陛下
Ludis,this is my good friend Bill Compton.
這位是我的好友比爾·康普頓
Would you allow him to feed from you?
你能讓他吸你的血嗎?
Yes,of course.
當然啦
I appreciate the offer,but the-- - William,you have to at least try him.
我感謝您的賞賜,但是...威廉姆至少得嘗一口
I insist.
我堅持
I will have a sex with you.
我愿意跟您做愛
That will not be necessary.
不用了
I love watching two men together.
我超愛看兩個男的在一起的
Can I help you?
有什么能幫忙的嗎?
Horse nettle.
馬茄
Also known as bull nettle,the devil's tomato,
又叫牛茄,惡魔之茄
nd my personal favorite,the apple of sodom.
我最喜歡的名字是,罪惡之果
It's quite poisonous.
毒性非常
But in the tiniest of doses,a savory addition to any wine-based sauce.
但在酒類里面加一丁點作為調味料
Gives it a pungent hint of madness.
馬上就有一抹刺激的瘋狂的味道
A little touch of total abandon. Stop!
一抹拋棄一切的感覺,別過來!
And I can tell that you are no stranger-- bitch,I said stop!
我敢說這種感覺你很熟悉,賤人,別過來!
To total abandon.
拋棄一切
Oh,poor Karl.
噢,可憐的卡爾
You didn't really advance much in this lifetime.
這輩子都沒什么長進
You cook,don't you?
你會做飯吧?
Oh,I hate threes.
又是三點
Your majesty,I really need to leave.
陛下,我真得走了
Maenads are sad silly things.
美娜德們不過是些可悲的蠢貨
The world changed centuries ago and they're still waiting for the god who comes.
世界早已萬變,她們卻依舊在等待降世之神
Does he ever come?
他真的降世過嗎?
Of course not. Gods never actually show up.
當然沒有,神永遠不會現身
They only exist in humans' minds,like money and morality.
神只存在于人心之中,如錢財和道德一般
If I can't kill her,how do i get her to leave Bon Temps?
如果我殺不了她,怎么才能讓她離開良辰鎮?
She has to believe that
你得讓她認為
she's successfully summoned forth dionysus
她成功召喚到了迪奧尼索斯(即酒神)
in hopes that he will ravish her,
希望他能夠"成全"她
quite literally devour her,
也就是生吞了她
until she's lost into oblivion.
直至她完全湮沒
So she seeks death,uh,the true death.
這么說她是在尋求...死亡,真正的死亡
The one thing she's evolved beyond.
她永遠無法獲得的狀態
Ironic,isn't it?
很諷刺吧?
You know,they're really not that smart,these Maenads.
所以說這些美娜德都是蠢豬啦
So how does she summon this nonexistent god of hers?
那她要怎么召喚這個不存在的神呢?
I never said he was nonexistent.
我可沒說他不存在
I just said he never comes.
我只是說他不會降世
She believes if she finds the perfect vessel,
她認為只要找到了合適的寄物
sacrifices and devours part of him or her
將其身體的部分作為祭品,并食用
while surrounded by the magic of her familiars,
再合上周圍小妖精的法力
then her mad god will appear.
神靈就會降世
At that point,when she willingly surrenders herself to him--
然后她自愿獻出自己的生命...
that's the only point she can be killed.
這時就可以殺死她了
He was the smartest boy in class.
這個娃一直很聰明的
The perfect vessel,um,human?
最佳寄物,人類嗎?
They prefer supernatural beings.
她們喜歡超自然生物
The two-natured. Shifters,yes. And weres.
雙態生物?對,變形人,還有狼人
Fortunately,they show little interest in us.
哎,可惜她們不中意咱們
Something about our hearts not beating.
就因為我們的心臟不會跳動
But they'll try any other being that straddles the two worlds.
但是其他臨界于,兩個世界之間生物都可以
As long as it has a beating heart.
只要有一顆鮮活的心臟就行?
You have to remember,they've been trying for centuries.
不要忘了,她們已經努力了幾百年了
They're constantly improvising their recipes in hopes of finding
一直在尋找不同的寄物
that one magic element that will make it all happen.
希望總有一天會成功
Idiots.
蠢得要死
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hadley,keep our guests entertained,won't you?
哈德利,陪一下客人,懂沒?
Really? How interesting.
真的?真有趣
How's my cousin Sookie?
我表妹蘇琪怎么樣了?
She's good.
她很好
Be sure and tell her I said hey. I will.
幫我問聲好,我會的
How's gran?
奶奶呢?
I'd love to talk to her sometime,but I owe her so much money.
我很想跟她嘮嘮嗑,但是我還欠她一屁股債呢
I think it's best that you are not in touch.
我想你最好別聯系她們
Oh,I know.
我知道
There's no place for me in that world anymore.
我已經不屬于那里了
Still think about 'em,though.
但是還是會想念的
That'll be all.
好了
Well,seems your friend mr. Northman is here.
你的朋友諾曼先生也來了
Then it's definitely time for me to go.
那我必須得走了
This alpha male posturing,
你們兩個總是要爭上爭下的
you two really should just fuck each other and get it over with.
不如上床搞個十回合得了
I could watch.
我還可以旁觀
Thank you for seeing me.
謝謝您的賜見
Enjoy your restricted diet.
你就在一棵樹上吊死吧
I do look forward to meeting her.
我期望很快能見見她
What are you doing here?
你來這做什么?
Hoping the queen can tell me how to kick a Maenad's ass.
希望女皇能夠告訴我,怎么才能收拾那美娜德
Now why would you want to do that?
那關你什么事?
So that you'll look like a hero to Sookie?
讓你好在蘇琪面前逞英雄?
Oh,Billy.
哦喲,比利
This paranoia,it's really quite unbecoming.
你真是太小心眼了
Has she uh,mentioned me?
她有提起過我嗎?
No. That was really quite desperate of you,
沒有,你還真是厚臉皮
tricking her into drinking your blood so that she became attracted to you.
騙她去吸你的血,好讓她喜歡上你
Unlike you who fed her your own blood the very night you met.
沒你厚臉皮,你們才認識一天,就讓她喝了你的血
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
So you're not denying it?
這么說你不否認啦?
I was saving her life.
我是在救她
Isn't that convenient?
真高尚啊
You stay away from Sookie,Eric.
埃里克,你離蘇琪遠點
Or I will tell the queen that you're forcing humans to sell vampire blood for you.
不然我就告訴女皇你強迫人類,幫你販賣吸血鬼血
You wouldn't. I won't,
你不會的,我是不會
as long as you never come close to Sookie ever again.
只要你別再騷擾蘇琪
I don't like threats,Bill. Neither do I.
我不喜歡被人脅迫,比爾,我也是
Why are we parking so far away?
為什么把車停這么遠?
So we can sneak up on them.
我們要悄悄靠近
Element of surprise.
搞突襲
Carbs. Load up.
補充能量,吃吧
You think Sam could turn into a chicken and lay his own egg?
你覺得薩姆可不可以變成一只雞,然后去下蛋?
wouldn't that be weird,eating something that just came out of you?
自己能吃自己下的東西,不是很怪?
What kind of a perverted brain would even think of something like that?
你腦子沒毛病吧,想這些干嘛?
Why ain't you never liked me,Andy?
你為什么一直不喜歡我,安迪?
Is it becaus how much pussy I get?
因為我搞的女人多?
No.
不是
Bec I ain't taking any pussy away from you.
我又沒有搶過你的女人
There is more than enough pussy to go around.
這里的女人大把的
It ain't about pussy.
不關女人的事情
I just think you've had everything too easy.
我只是覺得你一直是,手一伸東西就來
What have I ever had that was easy?
我哪有東西來的那么容易?
You were all-state quarterback.
你是全州最佳四分衛
You think that was easy?
你覺那來的很容易?
I'm starting to have knee issues,and I ain't even 30 yet.
我現在膝蓋就開始有毛病了,我還沒30歲呢
What else?
還有哪?
Well,yeah,women do just throw themselves at you.
女人們看見你總是投懷送抱
You don't even have to do anything.
你就坐享其成就可以了
Yeah,well,actually I do.
實際上,我努力過的
I work out like a motherfucker,and I watch a lot of porn to learn stuff.
我沒命的練肌肉,還看了N多A片來學技巧
What else?
還有哪?
Well,my best friend killed my grandma and my girlfriend.
我最鐵的哥們殺了,我的奶奶和我馬子
I come from no money.
我家一點錢也沒有
My mama,my daddy: Died when I was 11.
我11歲的時候,老爸老媽就都死了
So did mine.
我也是
Your daddy died in vietnam,but your mama ran off with some yankee race car driver.
你老爸是在越南戰死,但你老媽跟一個開賽車的北方佬跑了
You may hate me,Andy Bellefleur.
你可以恨我,安迪·貝爾夫勒爾
You may think you're better than me,and maybe you are,
或許你的確比我強
but you and me are the ones who have received the calling to save this town.
但是你我現在肩負拯救小鎮的使命
So obviously god wants us to bury the hatchet.
上帝也想讓我們冰釋前嫌
It's all up to us,ain't it?
一切都靠我們倆了,對吧?
It is. And we can't fuck it up.
對,只許成功,不許失敗
We won't fuck it up.
我們不會失敗的
Bec this town might be full of crazy rednecks and dumbasses,
即使鎮上的人不是瘋了,就是笨死了
but they're still amEricans, Andy.
但是他們還是我們的老鄉,安迪
And that used to mean something.
過去老鄉什么的,還有點親
It still does.
現在也還是啊
Shotgun.
霰彈槍
Bandoleer.
子彈帶
Let's go.
行動
Funny thing is,I've always hated blood.
好笑的是,我一直很討厭血
Yeah,I never wanted to be a coroner or a undertaker.
從沒想過要去當法醫或者入殮師
I wanted to be a dj or a boat captain.
一直夢想成為DJ或者船長
Mike,enough with the foreplay.
麥克,前戲夠了吧
Let's just-- let's just do it already.
我們干吧
On one condition. I have to be on top.
只有一個條件,我要在上面
Fine by me.
我沒意見
That's better for my back,anyway.
這樣對我的腰還好
Oh,yeah,baby.
爽啊,親愛的
You-- oh,yeah,I want me some of that.
爽啊,我也要來點
Show me how you can shake your moneymaker.
給我看看你的真本事啊
Oh,that's it.
爽啊
Tara?
塔拉?
Too much?
太過了?
Way too much.
惡心到死
Stop! What are you doing?
住手!你們在干什么?
Oh,tear it up. It's paid for.
隨便砸,反正有人付錢
That's gran's!
那個是奶奶的!
No,I need it for the nest.
給我,我筑巢要用的
Where you been at?
你去哪兒了?
I was looking for you.
我一直在找你