Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand,this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
對于恐怖襲擊的不懈打擊
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我見過最聰明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那個人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
It wasn't me.
不是我干的
It wasn't me.
真不是我
We have to go.
我們得離開這里
What do you mean? Go where?
什么意思,去哪里
No one else will believe you.
沒人會相信你的
What are we doing here?
我們來這里做什么
Activating my insurance policy.
啟動我的保險措施
A friend, June, will meet us at the border.
我的朋友瓊會在邊境等我們
She'll drive us up to Montreal
她到時送我們去蒙特利爾
where we get onto a fishing boat,
我們在那里坐漁船
which takes us up to Newfoundland.
前往紐芬蘭(加拿大東部島嶼)
The border's in a few miles.
幾英里外就是邊境
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走,對嗎
I can't now.
我現在不能走
Have you seen the paper yet?
你有沒有看今天的報紙
CIA officer linked to Langley Bomber.
中情局本部引爆者與中情局人員有染
The case officer in question,
受質疑的諜報人員
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被診斷為躁郁癥
It's Carrie.
是卡莉
She called a reporter.
她聯系了一個記者
Apparently she thinks it's important they quote,
顯然,她認為有必要讓他們
"Hear her side of the story."
用她的話說是, "聽聽她的說法"
The CIA gave you that story to set me up.
CIA是故意把報道透漏給你來陷害我的
For what?
他們這么做有什么好處
Nicholas Brody is not responsible
尼古拉斯·布洛迪
for the explosion at Langley.
與中情局的爆炸無關
Did Saul Berenson know when he testified
索爾·貝倫森在去委員會作證前
before the senate subcommittee?
知道這事嗎
Of course he did.
他當然知道
Everything he said was bullshit.
他說的一切都是謊話
Did you tell anyone that I was coming here?
你告訴別人我要來了嗎
We've got a psychiatric detention order.
我們有一份精神科拘留令
You know she's off her meds, right?
你知道她停藥了,對吧
Unless you think that's a good idea.
你不會也覺得那是個好辦法吧
You really have to help me.
你真的得幫幫我
This is a fucking sham!
這他媽是個騙局
Carrie.
卡莉
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck...
操...
you, Saul.
你媽,索爾
Don't shoot!
別開槍(該語言的英譯)
Don't shoot! Get out from the truck!
別開槍,下車
Don't shoot, don't shoot. He's back there. He's back there.
別開槍,別開槍,他就在后面
He's alive. Look for him. Look for him.
還還活著,去找他,去找他
Don't shoot. I saved his life.
別開槍,我救了他的命
Go faster!
快去
You stay there!
你待著別動
It's okay, it's okay. All right.
沒事了,沒事了
What happened?
怎么回事
We got ambushed by fucking Colombian soldiers.
我們被哥倫比亞政府軍伏擊了
They killed two of us.
死了兩個兄弟
Bring him to me, bring him to me.
把他帶過來,把他帶過來
Remember, I saved his life.
記住,我救了他的命
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
好好好,我知道了
I brought him alive, man.
我把他活著帶來了,伙計
Go, go, go.
走吧,走吧
Remember, I saved his life.
記住,我救了他的命
Fuck.
操他媽的
Go, go, go. Let's go.
走走走,走吧
Move that car, move that car.
把那輛車挪走,挪走
Go, fast, get him off the car.
快,快點,把他弄下車
Shit what happened to him?
該死,他出了什么事
Something went wrong.
出事了
I assumed.
我猜到了
Um, across the border.
過境的時候
Oh, my God.
天吶
Esme!
艾斯米
I'm coming.
來了
I'm going to take a look at you now, okay?
我要看一下你的情況,好嗎
Are you a doctor?
你是醫生嗎
Interesting question.
這問題有意思
I know.
我知道
I know, I know it hurts.
我知道,我知道疼
Could someone do something about the lights?
誰去把燈修一下
Tranco. I'm coming.
特蘭科,這就去
You've lost a lot of blood.
你流了很多血
You're in hypovolemic shock.
出血性休克
We're going to try to repair the bleeds.
我們要想辦法止血
This will help with the pain.
這個可以止疼
Enough, enough.
夠了,夠了
We don't want to stop his heart.
別讓他的心跳停止
Okay, Paco?
好了,帕克
I need you to hold something for me.
我要你替我抓住些東西
Can you do that?
你行嗎
Give me your hand.
把你的手給我
And put it right here.
然后就放在這個位置
Right... there.
好的,就這樣
Can you feel it? Uh-huh.
你能感覺到么,能
It's beating-- boom, boom, boom?
它在動,砰,砰,砰
Boom, boom, boom.
砰,砰,砰
Yes, yes, yes.
是的,沒錯
Pinch it. Pinch.
捏住它,捏住
Don't let go.
別撒手
Where are my lights?
燈弄好沒
Can't work with a flickering light.
燈這么閃我可干不了
Almost there.
快好了
Where are my lights?
燈弄好沒
Well done.
干得漂亮
Esme?
艾斯米
Will he live?
他能活下來嗎
Depends.
看情況吧
How old were those antibiotics you got me?
你給我搞來的那些抗生素是什么時候的
Oh, he'll make it.
他能挺過來
He's a strong one.
他很堅強的
You know who he is.
你知道他是誰
Absolutely no idea.
完全不認識
Just an anonymous stranger with two bullets in his gut.
不過是一個腹部中了兩槍的陌生人
Though, hypothetically...
不過,假設而已
I'm-I'm...
我
I'm wondering.
我很奇怪
An American fugitive falls in your lap.
一名落在你們手上的美國逃犯
One with a bounty on his head.
還是被人懸賞緝拿的逃犯
$10 million, dead or alive.
不管死活都給一千萬美元
Why go through a world of trouble to save him...
為什么要大費周章地去營救他...
instead of just collecting the reward?
而不是抓去領賞
Maybe someone did you a favor once.
也許是為了某個幫助過你的人
Must be some favor.
那肯定是這樣的
Don't, stay still.
別這樣,別動
Be still.
別動
Easy, easy.
放松,放松點
Try to relax. You'll rip those stitches out.
盡量放松,你會把剛縫的線掙開的
There, there, there.
好了,好了
Easy, easy, easy.
放松,放松,放松
No fever.
沒發燒
No fever, that's a good thing.
沒發燒是好事
Yeah, yeah.
對了,對
Done.
好了
Ah, thank you.
謝謝你
Ah, thank... thank you.
謝謝你
Thanks.
謝謝
No!
不
Stay there.
別動
You'll hurt yourself.
你會傷到自己的
Stay still.
別動
No, I want to get up.
不,我要起來
I want...
我要...
No more.
不能再加量了
I can't think.
我無法思考了
No more, please.
不要再加了
God.
天吶
No.
不行
Will you help me get up, please?
你能幫我站起來嗎
No. Stay there.
不行,待著別動
Stay there.
別動
Be careful, you'll get hurt.
小心點兒,你會受傷的
Easy.
放松
Need to see.
我要看看
No.
不
Where am I?
我現在在哪里
Caracas.
加拉加斯,(委內瑞拉首都)
Your new home.
你的新家
You shouldn't be up.
你不應該站起來
Put him back on the bed.
快把他放到床上去
I told him...
我告訴過他
You need to rest.
你應該休息
I got him, I got him.
我扶著他呢,我扶著呢
Be careful. I'm careful.
當心,我知道
Sit down.
坐下
You're lucky to be alive, you know.
你能活著很幸運,你知道嗎
Those Colombians, they nearly killed you.
那些哥倫比亞人差點把你整死
There's a bounty on your head.
有人懸賞緝拿你
I know.
我知道
A big one.
賞金很豐厚
You're never safe, even here with me.
你并不安全,即使在這里也不安全
My wallet's missing,
我的錢包丟了
and so is my passport.
護照也丟了
Somebody took them.
被別人拿走了
I couldn't stop him.
我當時攔不住他
I need my passport for travel.
我得拿到護照才能走得了
Don't worry about that.
這個不用擔心
I can't get another one.
我弄不到新的護照
Just-just get better now.
你現在只要好好養病
We'll try to find out who took your things.
我們會找到那個搶走你東西的人
Make sure he doesn't move from there.
讓他待著別動
Don't let him go up or go down.
別讓他爬上爬下的
Keep him here, okay?
就待著那兒,做得到嗎
Yes, daddy.
好的,爸爸
Good work, my girl.
做的不錯,寶貝女兒
Why are you trying to help me?
你們為什么幫我
You know Carrie Mathison.
你認識卡莉·麥吉森
So do I.
我也認識她
Stay here on this floor.
待在這里別下樓
Thank you.
謝謝
Oh, it feels good
能自己走著
to be walking.
感覺真好
Walking?
你是說走路嗎
Walking.
對,走路
We're walking.
我們正在走路
We're walking.
在走路
Yes, we're walking.
對,我們正走著
We're walking.
我們正在走路
With a cane.
用跟拐杖撐著
Baston.
拐杖(西語拐杖之意)
Baston?
拐杖
We're walking with a cane.
我們用拐杖撐著走
We're walking with a cane.
我們用拐杖撐著走
Water?
想喝水嗎
Oh, yes, yeah.
好,要的
Thanks.
謝謝
Thank you.
謝謝
I prescribe rest.
我要求你休息
You go gallivanting about.
你卻到處晃蕩
Paco?
帕克
Trekking clear across the building,
拖著個破身體在這樓里亂逛
what were you thinking?
你腦子里到底在想些什么
Esme?
艾斯米
No.
我不打
You sure?
你確定嗎
You seem like you're in a lot of pain.
你好像很痛苦
I'll survive.
我忍得住
Guess you're good at that, aren't you?
看來你很能忍疼,是吧
So, what'd you make of it?
你感覺如何
What?
什么
What you saw.
你看到的這一切
This abscess beyond healing we call home.
我們這個如同惡性腫瘤的家園
They call it the Tower of David.
這里被稱為大衛之塔
Not for King David,
不是因為大衛王,David,,大衛王,以色列的第二個王,King
heaven forbid.
蒼天不容
For David Brillembourg,
是因為建造這座建筑的
the particularly egomaniacal banker
是那個自私自利的銀行家
who commissioned it.
大衛·布利姆伯格
Unfortunately, before it was completed,
可惜在完工之前
David died.
大衛就死了
Then the whole economy died,
之后整個建造資金耗盡
construction stopped,
就停建了
the squatters all moved in,
很多人偷偷住了進來
and viola.
然后就熱鬧起來
Scooch.
挪開點
Well, if you hate it...
如果你討厭這里
Did I say I hate it?
我有說討厭這里嗎
So why are you here?
那你為什么會在這里
That's a dangerous question.
真是個尖銳的問題
"Why am I here?"
"我為什么會在這里"
leads to "Why are you here?"
可以聯想到"你為什么會在這里"
You see?
明白了嗎
We're here because the world outside can be...
我們來到這里,是因為外面的世界
judgmental and cruel?
充滿偏見與殘酷
We're here because this is the place that accepts us.
是因為只有這里能容下我們
We're here because we belong here.
是因為這里是我們的歸宿
I'm not staying.
我不會久留
Of course not.
你當然不會
I just need to get my strength back.
我只是需要回復氣力
Don't we all
我們不是都需要
need to get our strength back?
找回自己的力量嗎
There it goes!
給你了
There!
接著
Come.
來
Where?
去哪
Yours.
你的手表
Thanks.
謝謝
Is this...
是不是
Is this him?
是不是他
Is this the man that robbed you?
搶劫你的人是他嗎
Is it?
是么
He says he did it.
他承認了的
Yeah, okay, but...
好吧,但是...
No, no, no, wait, wait a second.
不,等等,等一下
No!
別
No, no, don't!
不,不,不要
Get the...
抓住...
You didn't have to kill him!
你根本沒必要殺了他
No?
沒必要嗎
No, you didn't.
是,沒必要殺人
Fine. It's okay, it's okay.
好吧,沒關系,沒關系
We let people rob us, no problem.
搶我們東西,沒問題
And then what if they recognize you
但要是他們認出了
with ten million dollars on your head?
你這被懸賞了上千萬美金的腦袋怎么辦
What stops them from saying,
有什么是能讓他們閉嘴不說
"I know where he is."
"我知道他在哪"呢
Back to your room.
回你的房間去
Go. Let's go. Let's go.
回去,走吧走吧
Where you go?
你要去哪里
Somewhere else.
別處
Do you have money?
你有錢嗎
I need money.
我需要錢
Dinero?
錢
Dinero! Do you have any?
錢,有嗎
Don't go.
別走
I can't stay here.
我不能待在這里
Hey, stop there.
站住別動
You stop!
不許動
I'm going out.
我要出去
I need to leave.
我要離開
Go out there.
要去那邊
I need to get out of here.
我要離開這里
Where?
去哪兒
Where you think you go?
你想去哪里
Out.
出去
Out... out where?
去哪里
To the next place.
下一個地方
I've been taken from one place to the next.
我被別人轉來轉去
From here to there to here...
今天這里明天那里
You were nearly killed.
你差點死了
I can't stay here.
我不能待在這里
Why?
為什么
It's...
因為
it's not good enough?
這里不夠好嗎
No, I didn't mean that.
不,沒這個意思
Not, not good enough for you?
你嫌這里不好嗎
Oh, I guess it's because of that-that thief?
是那個小毛賊的原因嗎
He... he upset you?
讓你傷心了嗎
Look...
好吧
I appreciate all you've done for me, okay?
感謝你們為我做的一切
But I'm better now.
但我恢復了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
Means I can make it on my own.
我意思是自己扛得住
I just need to get to the next place.
只想去下一站
There's no next place.
沒下一站
What? There has to be.
什么,肯定有
No.
沒有
Does Carrie know I'm here? Does she?
卡莉知道我在這里嗎
No one can know.
沒人知道
We have to tell her.
我們得通知她
I call her on the phone?
讓我給她電話嗎
No, I didn't mean that.
我不是那個意思
Or better yet, or better yet,
或者再好點
a postcard then? Or we just call the CIA,
寄張明信片,要么干脆打給中情局
they give us $10 million-- split it, eh... even Steven?
讓他們出一千萬咱分了,兩不虧欠
I tell you last time,
最后一次告訴你
where you are, Carrie doesn't want to know.
你在哪兒,卡莉也不想知道
This is it for you.
你好自為之
End of the line.
就此打住
El Nino thinks you're an ingrate.
厄爾尼諾認為你忘恩負義
I assured him you're just confused.
我說你只是一時糊涂
But he's right, you know.
但他說對了
This is your home.
這是你的家
It isn't easy to accept--
我知道這不好接受
believe me, I know.
相信我
It's not how you pictured yourself.
其實并不是你想的那樣
You weren't planning this.
這不怪你
There must be some mistake, and on and on.
時不時肯定有誤會
Those voices in your head are not your friends right now.
現在你腦海中的聲音絕非你的朋友
You have to make them go away.
你得把它們驅趕走
The Germans who invented it...
研發這個的德國佬
had a special name for a medicine
給它起了個別致的藥名
powerful enough to do just that.
包治你這問題
"Hero-isch."
叫"英豪劑"
"Heroic."
"英豪"
The drug is.
就是這藥
So you don't have to be.
所以你就不必忍了
Get out.
走開
Come, Paco.
帕克你來
Come, come.
過來
I slept six whole hours yesterday.
昨天我美美睡了六個小時
I can't remember the last time that happened, so...
上次都不知道什么時候了,所以...
Yeah, all things considered, I feel pretty damn lucid.
總而言之,我頭腦非常清楚
And you're drinking enough water?
水喝得夠多嗎
I think so.
夠了
Any headaches?
頭疼嗎
They'll go away.
慢慢就好了
This isn't my first time acclimating to lithium, you know?
這不是頭回試鋰鹽劑了
Dizzy spells?
拼錯過字嗎
One or two.
一兩個吧
Nothing unbearable.
沒有太離譜的
I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson
你能不能告訴索爾·貝倫森
how much better I'm doing.
我現在好多了
What... makes you think I'm in touch with Saul Berenson?
你為什么覺得我和索爾有聯系
We both know who you're writing those notes for.
你我都知道你這是寫給誰的
You think I'm reporting back to the CIA?
你認為我為中情局做事嗎
I know you are.
當然了
And that's fine.
不過沒事
Just...
就希望
tell Saul I'm sorry I fucked up.
你告訴索爾我很抱歉搞砸了
It won't happen again.
不會有第二次的
What do you mean you fucked up?
搞砸了是什么意思
I mean... I went off my meds.
就是... 我沒吃藥
Clearly, that was a bad idea.
顯然是我不對
You told Dr. Harlan your meds dulled you.
可你和哈倫醫生說吃藥使你思維遲鈍
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
可能也沒那么嚴重
This is quite the sea change for you.
那可算脫胎換骨了
After three weeks in here, it's...
在這里住了三個星期,現在...
hard to hold on to any grudges.
怨氣再大也消了
So Saul did you a favor putting you in the hospital.
所以你覺得索爾送你進醫院是幫你
Yes.
沒錯
Removing you from a delusional relationship
打破了你與恐怖嫌犯之間
with a suspected terrorist, no less.
妄想出來的關系
That was his testimony, wasn't it?
這是他的證詞,是吧
It was.
是的
You're saying that was the right thing to do?
你說那是該做的事
Yes.
是的
And you honestly believe that?
那你真的相信嗎
Carrie...
卡莉
I want you to answer truthfully.
我希望你誠實回答
I want you to recover.
我希望你康復
From what?
我可沒病
We both know I'm not here because I'm crazy.
我們都清楚我來這不是因為瘋了
I'm here because they don't know where else to put me.
我來這是因為我無處可去
No one said you were crazy. Well, no one had to.
沒人說你瘋了,不用說
I'm in a fucking psych ward.
我這是在該死的瘋人院呢
Look...
聽著
the sooner I can talk to Saul, the sooner I can go home
我越早和索爾談,越早能回家
and you can go back to doing something useful with your life.
你也能做點更有意義的事
W-What are you writing?
你在寫什么
I was out of line just then.
我剛剛失言了
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉,我...
You want to earn your visiting privileges,
你想爭取探訪權
you'll have to be a bit more cooperative than that.
就得合作點,而不是剛剛那樣
I know.
我知道
And then there's the question of the efficacy of your medication.
下面是關于你藥效的問題
All right, I'm sorry, I just...
好吧,我很抱歉,剛剛...
Will you please tell Saul that I'm better?
你能告訴索爾我好些了嗎
They see you.
他們看到你了
You can't do that.
你不能這么做
I have to.
我必須這么做
No...
不
He know. He know.
他知道了,他知道了
He know what happened.
他知道你要干什么
Listen. Stop.
聽我的,住手
Please...
快住手
I can't stay here.
我不能留在這里
I can't.
我不能
I have to leave.
我必須走
I have to go out there.
我必須出去
I can't live here.
我不能住這里
It's not safe out there for you.
可外面不安全
You're safe in here.
你在這里才安全
Aqui.
留下
No aqui.
不能留下
I'll die here.
待這里會死
No place to go.
你沒地方可去
There is a place.
有個地方可以
There is.
有了
There is...
有個地方...
there is somewhere to go.
有個地方可以去
No. My father say...
不行,我父親說...
There is a place.
有地方可以去
The mosque.
那座清真寺
Will you help me?
你能幫我嗎
Well, well...
瞧啊
that's really quite something.
還真像回事兒
Is that a little balcony?
是個小露臺嗎
It is, yeah.
是的
It's just darling. Thanks.
真不錯,謝謝
Mike, Sarah-- come look at this.
邁克,薩拉,過來看
Isn't that lovely?
是不是很棒
Look at all the detail.
看看這手藝
Can I use the restroom?
能去下廁所嗎
Of course.
當然
Jim, why don't you put some paint on that?
吉姆,給它上點顏色吧
Carrie, are you in here?
卡莉,你在里面嗎
Yeah, I'm fine... What, what...
是,我沒事,怎么
I needed to get out of there.
我得出去了
...what happened? Are you all right?
怎么回事,你還好嗎
Yeah, I'm fine. You're...
我沒事,你在...
I just had to get out of there. - ...bleeding.
我只是想出去,流血
What?
什么
Oh, shit.
靠
Honey, if you are hurting yourself, I need to know.
親愛的,如果你自殘,不能隱瞞
No, I said I'm fine.
沒有,我說了我沒事
I know, Carrie, what you said.
卡莉,我知道你說沒事
Let me see.
讓我看看
Look, I had a bad moment-- that's all.
我只不過有點情緒
I'm-I'm taking my lithium.
我有服鋰鹽(抗躁狂藥)
I'm going to group.
我有參加小組活動
I'm doing everything that's asked of me.
要求我做的我都有做
I'm... Okay. Okay.
我要...沒事,沒事
That's it. That's it.
別說了
Okay?
好嗎
That's all right.
沒關系
It's all right now.
現在沒事了
Okay, that's okay.
好,沒事了
Please don't tell.
別告訴他們
Okay.
好的
Good afternoon. Good afternoon.
下午好,下午好
Be careful out there. Yeah, sure.
出去小心點,當然
So promise me this will not happen again.
向我保證再也不會這樣了
I promise.
我保證
Because, if it does... It won't.
因為你再這樣... 不會了
I was just frustrated.
我剛剛只是有點崩潰
Okay. When I get frustrated,
好吧,我要崩潰的時候
I take a deep breath and I count to ten.
我會深呼吸,然后數十下
Hey, Carrie, keep your head up.
卡莉,別垂頭喪氣的
It's not like they're going to forget you in here.
又不是他們把你忘在這里了
Someone's already come by to check on you.
已經有人來看過你了
Who? I'm not sure.
誰,我不知道
What, you didn't get his name?
什么意思,你沒問他叫什么嗎
Nope. He didn't say.
是的,他沒說名字
He asked about you, how you're doing.
他問起你,問你怎么樣了
We don't tell 'em anything.
我們什么也沒告訴他
Well, if he comes again, let me know.
如果他再來,告訴我
I need to see him.
我得見見他
Okay, as soon as you're granted visiting privileges...
可以,一旦你爭取到了探視權
No. Sooner than that.
不行,得盡快
It's Saul. Has to be.
是索爾,一定是
Okay, honey,
好了,親愛的
let's get you back to group, okay?
我們回去吧,好嗎
Will you promise me?
你能答應我嗎
Carrie, I've already risked my job once.
卡莉,我已經拿工作冒過一次險了
And this is the last favor I'll ask. I mean it.
這是我最后一次請你幫忙,真的
People see you.
有人看著你呢
They know.
他們知道
Oh, the Imam won't turn me in.
那個伊瑪目不會害我的
He'll help me.
他會幫助我
I'm a Muslim.
我是個穆斯林
Me...
我
me Muslim.
我是穆斯林
See? Refuge.
看到沒,避難所
Refugio.
避難所
Perfect.
很好
Take me with you.
帶我一起去
What? No.
什么,不行
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我留在這里
No, I can't take you with me.
不行,我不能帶你去
No, I...
不
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
天啊,對不起
I can't.
不行
I can't. I...
真的不行
I'm sorry.
對不起
Someone's here to see me.
有人來看我了
I need an elevator key.
我要電梯的鑰匙
If you could just wait in the rec room.
你去娛樂室等等吧
No, I have a visitor. I have to see him.
不行,有人來看我,我必須見他
You're still not on the list.
你不在名單上
Please? He's waiting for me.
求你了,他在等我
I need you to calm down.
你得冷靜點
I am calm.
我很冷靜
Where's Abby?
艾比呢
She's on break.
她在休息
Well, will you go get her?
你能去找她來嗎
Because he's going to leave soon.
他很快就要走了
Okay, now, let's talk about this.
好吧,咱們來聊聊
Jesus. Where the fuck is Abby?
天吶,艾比去他媽哪了
What's going on here? Oh, thank God.
怎么回事啊,謝天謝地
Someone's here to see me. He's downstairs.
有人來看我了,他就在樓下
All right, all right.
好了,好了
I-I'll handle this.
我來處理吧
We'll take her back to her room.
我會帶她回房間去
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
It's Saul.
是索爾
I saw him through the window. Keep your voice down.
我在窗口看到他了,小聲點
You're not a Muslim.
你不是穆斯林
You are a terrorist.
你是個恐怖分子
No, no, no.
不不不
Don't! What are you doing?
不要,你要干什么
Saul?
索爾
Saul?
索爾
Hi.
你好
Who are you?
你是誰
Paul Franklin.
保羅·富蘭克林
What happened to your head?
你頭怎么了
Uh, I-I fell. Did Saul send you?
摔了一跤,索爾派你來的嗎
No. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve of my being here.
不是,我確信他不會同意我來這里的
I'm an associate at Bennett, Parr and Hamilton.
我是本尼特,帕爾和漢莫爾頓事務所的律師
We're a law firm.
我們是家律所
Yeah, I know. I've heard of you.
我知道,聽說過你們
Is there anywhere we could speak a little more privately?
能找個地方讓我們私下談談嗎
It wasn't his fault, dad.
不是他的錯,爸爸
It wasn't his fault. Enough, enough.
不是他的錯,夠了,夠了
It wasn't his fault.
不是他的錯
Esme.
艾斯米
I told you, don't leave.
我告訴過你了,別走
But you go.
可你偏要走
This... this is what happens.
這就是下場
We all get trouble.
我們都有麻煩了
So now you stay here.
現在你就給我待在這兒
Here, between these walls.
待在這間屋子里
This is your new home.
這里就是你的新家
You will eat here, sleep here, shit here, die here.
你就在這兒吃喝拉撒直到老死
Carrie won't save you.
卡莉不會救你
No one will.
沒人會救你
Understand?
明白了嗎
Do you understand me?
聽明白我的話了嗎
Yes.
明白了
And you stay away from my daughter.
還有,離我女兒遠一點
You stay away.
離她遠點
Fucking lunatic...
死瘋子
Been a naughty boy.
真是個小淘氣
Naughty, naughty boy.
淘氣啊,真淘氣
I heard you had a difficult hearing.
聽說你的聽證會不太順利
"Difficult" doesn't really cover it.
何止是"不順利"
So we both know you could be here for quite a while.
你我都清楚你還要在這里待一段
One of our partners would like to meet with you.
我們的一個生意伙伴想見見你
Well, he knows where to find me.
那就讓他來找我
I don't think you understand.
你沒理解我意思
I'm talking about getting you out of here.
我是說把你弄出這里
You could do that?
你能把我弄出去
Why would you want to help me?
你為什么要幫我
As I said, I'm here on behalf of a partner.
剛才說了,我來這里是受人之托
And what does he want?
他想要什么
Simply to talk to you.
就想和你談談
About?
談什么
Whatever it is,
無論談什么
it's important enough that he sent me.
都足夠重要到派我過來
Look, I know how that sounds.
我知道這聽起來有點夸張
In your position, I'd be paranoid, too.
換我也會瘋掉
You don't know the first thing about my position.
首先你對我的處境一無所知
I know you don't belong here.
我知道你不該關在這里
That you're not actually crazy.
其實你并沒有瘋
And I know you want nothing more
我還知道你最想做的事
than to get out and go home.
就是離開這里回家
Carrie...
卡莉
I'm on your side.
我是站在你這邊的
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
I'm just... I'm trying to remember
我只是...在努力回想
where I've heard that line before.
以前從哪兒聽過這句鬼話
What line?
什么鬼話
"I'm on your side."
我站在你這邊
I know what you're doing.
我清楚你在做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean I'm a case officer.
我是名情報官員
I used to recruit assets for a living.
以前我就以招募線人為生
This isn't like that.
不是你想的那樣
Isn't it?
不是嗎
No, you think I'm vulnerable. Not at all.
你覺得我現在很脆弱嗎,才不是
No, worse than that.
是的,比那還糟
You think I'm weak,
你覺得我不堪一擊
and maybe, with just the right incentive,
也許在適當的激勵下
I'll turn against the people who did this to me.
我會反抗對我做出這些事的人
Well, I'm telling you no.
我告訴你,這是不可能的
So whoever the hell it is you're working for--
所以無論你他媽的是替敘利亞人
the Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians--
以色列人,還是伊朗人工作
you tell them that.
告訴他們
You tell them I would rather die in here.
告訴他們我寧愿死在這里
You're not seeing this clearly.
你顯然還沒明白
Yeah, which part did I get wrong?
是嗎,我哪里說錯了
Meds.
藥
Carrie?
卡莉
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
I need my meds.
我得吃藥
What are we going to do with you?
我們該拿你怎么辦
I can't stay here.
我不能待在這里
Of course you can.
你當然可以
It's like the hole in Iraq.
這里和伊拉克的地牢一樣
I can't do it again.
我經受不住再來一次
Well, I'm sure you'll find a way.
我相信你能想辦法適應的
Everywhere you go,
你所到之處
other people die,
都有人喪命
but you always manage to survive.
但你總能茍延殘喘
Have you noticed that?
你有沒有發現
You're like a cockroach,
你就像只蟑螂
still there after the last nuclear bombs go off.
從最后一顆核彈爆炸活到現在
You belong here.
你屬于這里
Am I right?
我說對了嗎
Come on.
快點