Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
有個自殺式炸彈襲擊者差點把瓦爾登副總統炸飛
He made a tape.
他還錄了段視頻
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
有人說我被策反成一名恐怖分子
I was right.
我是對的
You were right.
你是對的
So you want to follow Brody?
所以你想跟蹤布洛迪
Surveillance equipment, a few good men.
監視設備,幾個好手
And Carrie.
還有卡莉
And Carrie.
當然,還有卡莉
But I'm sending you a guy.
不過我得給你派個人
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
布洛迪今早在中情局有個會
and we want to throw him a jolt. Which is you.
我們想刺激他一下,就是你
Are you back here?
重回這里工作了嗎
Yeah, in a way.
對,差不多吧
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
卡莉·麥吉森回到中情局了
Renew the relationship.
與她和好
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
你還是用你那扭曲的看法針對我,對吧
Not theories anymore.
已經不是看法了
Get down, get down now!
趴下,立馬趴下
Here's what you're facing:
可能會有兩種
a trial with all the attendant publicity,
一場備受公眾矚目的庭審
followed by a long prison sentence.
然后是漫長的獄中生活
Or... you help us,
或者,你幫我們
and all of that goes away.
所有這些一筆勾銷
Immunity?
有豁免權嗎
What's wrong?
怎么了
What I need is to make my life, not just about you.
我需要的是讓自己的生活不僅僅有你
Take the new job,
接受新工作
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起走
I want to go alone, I need
我得自己走,我必須
to go alone.
自己走
For how long?
要去多久
I don't know.
不知道
Abu Nazir? He's here, he's in America.
阿布·納齊爾,他就在美國
And he's planning an attack.
他在策劃一次襲擊
I got him, I got him.
我找到他了,找到他了
It was the day that that lady came. Carrie.
就是那個女士來的那天,卡莉
What she said about a bomb...and you wanting to hurt people.
她說了些什么炸彈的事,還說你要傷害一些人
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想騙你
So you were going to do those things.
那你當時確實準備去干那些事
But I didn't.
但我沒干
And I wouldn't now.
以后也不會
It was Bill Walden who coined the phrase "Fortress America,"
比爾·瓦爾登創造了"美國堡壘"這一主張
and in the process, transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home.
在此過程中,轉變我們保家衛國的方式
That's weird.
真奇怪
Somebody moved my car.
有人動過我的車
Oh, fuck.
操
I didn't do this.
不是我干的
It was in your car.
炸彈就在你的車上
It wasn't me.
不是我
We have to go.
我們得離開這里
No one else will believe you.
沒人會相信你的
So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right? Passport, driver's license.
是要徹底人間蒸發,對吧,護照,駕照
David Estes, also deceased.
大衛·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免
My action this day
我今日所為
is against such domestic enemies.
就是在反抗這些國內的敵人
People will say I was broken,
有人會說我崩潰了
I was brainwashed.
被洗腦了
The border's in a few miles.
幾英里外就是邊境
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走,對嗎
I can't now.
我現在不能走
I solemnly swear that my testimony today will be the truth,
我莊嚴宣誓,今天的證詞屬實
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
盡你所知,絕無虛言,以得上帝助佑
Would you state your full name?
請報上全名
Carrie-Ann Mathison.
卡莉·安·麥吉森
And would counsel identify herself?
律師叫什么名字
Erin Kimball, Mr. Chairman.
艾琳·金博爾,主席先生
Ms. Mathison, we're holding this hearing
麥吉森女士,這場聽證會
behind closed doors, in order to avoid
不對外公開,以免破壞
burning former networks of yours still active in the Middle East.
你此前在中東建立的,目前仍活躍的關系網
I appreciate that, Mr. Chairman.
謝謝,主席先生
It's been 58 days, since the attack on Langley
中情局總部遭襲至今已有58天
in which 219 Americans lost their lives.
219名美國人在此次襲擊中喪生
Since then, this committee has
從那時起,本委員會
been trying to get to the bottom of what happened.
一直在抽絲剝繭,調查事故原因
We've heard from dozens of witnesses,
我們詢問了幾十名目擊者
some who go so far as to accuse the CIA
其中部分人譴責中情局
of covering up it's own negligence
試圖掩蓋
in the days and weeks leading up to the attack.
襲擊發生前數日至數周的失職行為
If that's the case Ms. Mathison,
如果真有這種情況,麥吉森女士
I can assure you
我可以向你保證
the judgment of this committee will be harsh.
本委員會將對其嚴肅裁決
It's beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled,
毫無爭議,中情局現已癱瘓
it's managerial ranks decimated, and it's reputation in tatters.
管理層大多遇害,名譽也毀于一旦
The question before us is plain.
我們眼前的問題很簡單
How can the CIA be expected to protect this country,
中情局連自己都保護不了
if it can't even protect itself?
又怎么能保護這個國家呢
You'll be questioned by Majority Counsel,
你將先接受多數黨專員提問
then Minority Counsel,
然后是少數黨
then each member will have 15 minutes to question you.
每名成員有15分鐘時間向你提問
Mr. Portillo.
波蒂略先生
Ms. Mathison, I'm David Portillo, Majority Counsel,
麥吉森女士,我是多數黨專員大衛·波蒂略
Good morning.
早上好
How long have you worked at the CIA?
你在中情局任職多久
A little over 14 years.
14年多一點
In what capacity?
擔任什么職務
I'm a case officer in the National Clandestine Service.
我是國家秘密行動處的情報官
There was a break in your employment last year, what happened?
是何原因導致你去年停職
I was fired, Mr. Portillo.
我被解雇了,波蒂略先生
For what reason?
什么原因
Conducting an unauthorized surveillance operation
未經允許實施監控
and taking home classified documents.
以及把機密文件帶回家
But that wasn't the end of your tenure at the CIA, was it?
但你在中情局的任期并沒有結束,對嗎
No. In fact, you were reinstated,
對,事實上,你被復職了
and most recently asked to join an off-book taskforce.
最近被安排加入一支秘密工作組
Yes. Whose primary mission was what?
是的,主要任務是什么
To expose Abu Nazir's network, here in America.
接觸阿布·納齊爾在美國的關系網
And why were you asked to join this taskforce, do you think?
你認為他們為何會讓你加入這個小組
I was The Agency's point person on Nazir.
中情局指定我負責納齊爾
The point person, what does that mean exactly?
指定,具體是什么意思
It was my responsibility to try to track his whereabouts
我的職責是追蹤他的下落
and anticipate his next move.
預期他的下一步行動
Anticipate his next move, you mean...
預期他的下一步行動,你是說...
stop an attack?
阻止恐怖襲擊
If you're asking did he outsmart me?
如果你是問他是否智高一籌
Yes he did.
答案是肯定的
If you're asking will I ever forgive myself?
如果你是問我會原諒自己嗎
No I won't.
答案是否定的
What time is the schedule to start?
聽證會該什么時候開始
10 minutes ago.
10分鐘前
I should be there myself, sitting right beside her.
我該親臨現場,坐在她旁邊的
No, you shouldn't. For moral support.
沒那個必要,給她精神支持
It would have sent the wrong message. Fucking Lockhart.
那會傳遞錯誤信息,可惡的洛克哈特
He's had a hard-on for us
自從阿布格萊布監獄一事后
ever since Abu Ghraib,
他就一直想看我們的好戲
he'll go right after her.
一定會對她窮追猛打
Yeah, he will. What if she can't handle it?
是的,如果她招架不住呢
She can. What if she can't?
她可以的,如果她不行呢
Either way. What's that supposed to mean?
怎樣都行,什么意思
Only that her history of insubordination and mental illness
對于我們來說,她之前不聽指揮
might be more useful to us than a good performance
又有精神病史,這可能比在特別委員會面前
in front of the select committee.
有良好表現更為有用
I won't do that...
我做不到
I won't throw Carrie under the bus.
我不能把卡莉扔出去當擋箭牌
Then just jump up and down on her really hard.
那就為她上躥下跳干著急吧
I'm serious. So am I.
我是認真的,我也是
What do you see out there, every morning when you come into work?
你每天早上來上班看到外面是什么場景
That's right, not a crane,
沒錯,你看見的不是吊車
not a jackhammer, not a hardhat in sight,
不是電鉆,也不是建筑工人
just one ugly-ass hole on the ground.
只是地上的一個大爛坑
I was up on the Hill yesterday and there's
我昨天在國會山上看到
funding for us in the appropriations bill, working...
撥款清單上有對我們的資助,用于...
Bullshit.
一派胡言
They started repairs on the Pentagon the day after 9/11.
他們在911后第二天馬上就重修五角大樓了
So we're being punished.
我們受到了懲罰
Maybe we deserve it. Punished, Saul...
或許我們是活該,受懲罰,索爾
They wanna put us out of business. Sir!
他們想讓我們滾蛋,長官
What is it? Just got word from Peter Quinn.
什么事,剛從彼得·奎恩那里得到消息
Last piece of the puzzle, Caracas, is a go.
最后一塊拼圖,加拉加斯,值得一試
Set up a briefing, inform the White House.
創建簡報,通知白宮
Yes, sir.
是,長官
And the red light is on,
紅燈亮了
so I'll yield the floor back to Chairman Lockhart.
我把問話權交回給洛克哈特主席
Ms. Mathison, I'd like to use the time before our first break
麥吉森女士,我想利用第一次休息前的時間
to get some clarification on
了解清楚
what the Agency knew about Congressman Brody,
中情局對布洛迪議員掌握的情況
and when, okay with you?
以及時間,可以嗎
Sure. When did you first meet him?
可以,你第一次見他是什么時候
After his rescue in Afghanistan, I was
他在阿富汗獲救后,我當時
part of a team that debriefed him at Langley.
是中情局總部負責匯報他的情況的小組成員
I've read those transcripts,
我看過那些記錄
and it seems to me you were the one who was...
在我看來,是你...
pressing the issue.
提出了異議
Which issue is that?
什么異議
That he'd been turned in captivity.
認為他被策反了
I was just doing my job, sir...
我當時在做本職工作,先生
covering the bases.
考慮一切可能
One moment.
稍等片刻
Mr. Portillo, would you mark as DOJ exhibit 2,
波蒂略先生,麻煩你標記為司法部二號證物
a memorandum offering the Congressman immunity
給予這位國會議員豁免權的備忘錄
in exchange for his help in capturing or killing Abu Nazir.
以他幫忙捉拿或消滅阿布·納齊爾為交換條件
I show you DOJ exhibit 2,
我給你看司法部二號證物
Ms. Mathison.
麥吉森女士
To your knowledge, did the CIA have such a deal with Brody?
據你所知,中情局和布洛迪有這項協議嗎
No sir, not to my knowledge.
沒有,先生,據我所知沒有
How do you explain this document then?
那你怎么解釋這份文件
I can't, sir.
我無法解釋,先生
Well, assuming he did have immunity,
假設他的確有豁免權
can you at least tell us... immunity from what?
你能否至少告訴我們,是要豁免什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well it wasn't overdue parking tickets.
這不是過期的停車券
This is a Department of Justice memorandum
這是由司法部長親自簽發的
signed by the Attorney General himself.
司法部備忘錄
Well I can see that. A victim of the very same attack
我看到了,他已在我們正在調查的
we're investigating.
這次襲擊中喪生
I can't ask him, so I'm asking you.
我無法問他,所以我來問你
At what point did the Agency know
中情局是什么時候知道
Brody was a bad guy? Let me handle this...
布洛迪是壞人的,讓我來回答
Ms. Mathison. Mr. Chairman, a worldwide
麥吉森女士,主席先生,此時
manhunt is underway for the Congressman.
全世界都在搜捕這名國會議員
Yeah, I think I am aware of that, Counsel.
對,我想我知道這件事,律師
As a condition of appearing here today,
作為今天出現在這里的一項條件
you promised not to compel my client
你答應過不強迫我的委托人
to give testimony which might compromise that effort.
給出詆毀中情局所作努力的證詞
I'm not asking her to compromise a damn thing.
我沒要求她詆毀誰
I'm asking her just how cozy the CIA was
我只是問她中情局與這名
with a traitor who went on to kill 219 Americans.
導致219美國人被害的叛徒的關系
Well, what if I told you I don't think he did it?
如果我告訴你,我認為他沒有做呢
Carrie...
卡莉
Did what?
做了什么
Kill all those people.
殺死那些人
I don't think Brody knew the bomb was in his car.
我認為布洛迪不知道炸彈在他車里
Mr. Chairman, my client would be the first to tell you
主席先生,我的委托人會是第一個告訴你
that hers is a minority view.
她的少數派觀點的人
A minority view?
少數派觀點
A minority view? What is she gonna say next,
少數派觀點,她接下來會說什么
that we never landed on the moon?
我們從沒登上過月球嗎
I really think that we're overdue for that break, Mr.--
我真覺得我們到休息時間了,主席...
No, I'm curious now... I believe it's our prerogative...
不,我現在好奇,我相信我們有特權
...just what is it you're smoking, Ms. Mathison?
你在放什么煙霧彈,麥吉森女士
Okay.
好吧
We'll take a 15 minute break.
我們休息15分鐘
A word, Mr. Chairman?
能說句話嗎,主席先生
So?
怎么樣
I told him you weren't feeling well and
我告訴他你不太舒服
asked for a recess until after the holiday weekend.
請求到周末放假后再開庭
What did he say? He gave us until tomorrow morning.
他怎么說,他讓我們休息到明天早上
What the hell were you thinking in there?
你剛才在會上是怎么想的
Well, I was thinking
我當時在想
I just committed perjury in front of Congress.
我剛在會上作了偽證
Carrie, we talked about this.
卡莉,我們談過這件事
The suicide vest,
那件自殺式背心
it's the one thing the committee can never know.
絕不能讓委員會知道
It would bury the Agency.
它會葬送中情局
And please,
拜托
you have to stop making the case for Brody in public.
你不能再公開為布洛迪辯解了
Well, he's innocent.
他是無辜的
Nobody wants to hear it.
沒人想聽到這話
And it undermines your credibility.
而且這樣會降低你的可信度
I need some air.
我去透透氣
I had it in my hands.
剛才還在我手里
The actual memorandum?
真實的備忘錄
Somebody leaked it to the committee, Saul.
有人把它泄露給了國會,索爾
Okay, Carrie. We'll get to the bottom of it.
好,卡莉,我們會查清楚
Calm down. No, don't tell me to calm down.
冷靜下來,不,別讓我冷靜
I feel like I walked into a propeller.
我就像走進了螺旋槳中
Well, you got out alive.
你活了下來
Yeah, barely.
差點沒命
There's about a thousand people in this building
這棟樓里有約一千人
standing with you right now.
和你站在一起
Find the leak.
找出泄密人
I will.
我會的
You okay, otherwise?
你其他方面還好吧
You must be kidding.
開什么玩笑
So today we're going to talk about re-entry.
今天我們討論恢復問題
As you all know, this is Dana's last day.
大家都知道,今天是丹娜的最后一天
I'd like to invite her to share her thoughts on going home
我想請她談談回家的想法
and what that's going to look like.
以及之后的展望
And then afterwards, feel free to contribute
然后呢,大家可以各抒己見
any constructive ideas of your own.
出謀劃策
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, I guess...
我想...
that I will try to remember
我會試著記得
the things that we talked about.
我們討論過的事情
The tools that I learned here.
我在這里學會的各種方法
Not to mention the tools you met here.
更別提你在這里認識的家伙了
What coping mechanisms come to mind?
能想到什么應對機制嗎
One day at a time
一天一次
and all that.
諸如此類
Uh, meditation,
冥想
scheduling,
訂計劃
asking for help.
尋求幫助
We talked about really slowing things down
我們是說把那些事放一放
so that they're not so overwhelming.
不要過于困擾
Right... making lists.
對,列單子
I wrote that down somewhere.
我列過了
Okay.
很好
Who else wants to share?
還有誰要分享
Dana has made great progress over the last month.
丹娜上個月進展明顯
Her eating and sleeping patterns are normal.
飲食起居都很正常
She participates in group.
積極參加互助組
She's doing well.
非常棒
You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and slit her wrists.
你是說對于那種在浴缸割腕的人而言吧
Yes, that's what I mean.
對,是這樣
What can I expect?
我該怎么做呢
Um, how closely do I have to watch her?
該以哪種尺度看著她
This isn't just a Dana problem.
這不是丹娜一個人的事
I recommend regular counseling for the whole family.
我建議全家人都定期咨詢
In addition to her followup treatment here.
還要在此對她后續治療
Well, we don't have any insurance.
可我們沒參保
Or any source of income.
沒收入來源
My mother had to reverse-mortgage her house,
我母親還得用房子做反向按揭
just to pay for this.
來付這次治療的費用
Well, there are County programs.
縣政府有政策
I can give you a name at the Department of Children and Families.
我可以從兒童家庭服務局幫你找個人
What is that, a grad student?
什么人,大學生
A volunteer?
志愿者
Mrs. Brody,
布洛迪太太
I'm worried that you're losing focus of the real issue.
恐怕你忽視了關鍵所在
There's a real issue other than my daughter tried to kill herself?
還有什么比我女兒自殺更關鍵的
Yes.
有
That you missed it.
被你忽略了
Dana's gesture is the kind that we don't often see.
丹娜的態勢比較罕見
Clear-eyed, determined,
思維縝密,果決
no substances distorting her judgment. She meant business.
判斷不受外界影響,很不簡單
She was under a ridiculous amount of stress.
她承受了巨大的壓力
We've had death threats...
我們曾受到死亡威脅
bricks through our window...
窗戶被板磚砸穿
I had to pull her out of school...
我只好把她從學校弄走
we're not even welcome at our church anymore.
就連教堂都不再歡迎我們
I understand. And that
我理解
stress will still be there when she goes home.
她回家后那種壓力依然存在
You have to address it head on. You can't afford to be in denial.
你得直言不諱,不能否認事實
Let me get you that information.
我會幫你想辦法
When can I see you again?
什么時候才能再見到你
I don't know.
不知道
We're going to be under complete surveillance.
我們會被徹底監視
Your mom?
你媽媽
No, the FBI.
不,調查局
Oh. Right. Shit's for real.
對啊,那幫混蛋
Dana!
丹娜
Your mom's here.
你媽媽來了
Got it.
知道了
Call me.
打電話給我
How?
怎么打
How did...?
你怎么...
Go! Go, go. Mrs Brody!
快,快,布洛迪太太
Come on.
趕緊走
Ms. Brody, why was your daughter in the hospital?
布洛迪太太,你女兒怎么會住院
Does she have a drug problem?
她吸毒嗎
Is it true she tried to commit suicide?
她自殺是真的嗎
Dana, did you try to kill yourself because of your father?
丹娜,你曾為父親的事自殺嗎
Where is he now?
他現在在哪里
Do you know where he is?
你知道她在哪嗎
When did you hear from him last?
你最后一次有他消息是什么時候
How has this affected you, Mrs. Brody?
布洛迪太太,此事對你影響如何
Where are you going?
你們要去哪里
Take your seats.
都坐吧
Afternoon, Mr. Director. What do we got?
局長下午好,有什么進展
A window.
時間窗口
How big a window?
有多久
20 minutes.
20分鐘
Starting tomorrow, 19:50 Eastern Standard Time.
明天開始,東部時間19點50分
20 minutes is narrow.
20分鐘太短
20 minutes is what we've got.
我們只有這20分鐘
All six targets are vulnerable in that timeframe?
那期間能對所有六個目標都下手嗎
Yes, sir.
是的,長官
What's your assessment?
你們如何評價
There's a lot of moving parts.
很多不確定性
But I don't think we're likely to get
但是我認為
an opportunity like this again anytime soon.
近期不太會有如此良機了
So the plan is to take them all out at once?
那么計劃就是一次性清除嗎
That way we get everybody
這樣在他們彼此預警之前
before they get a chance to warn each other.
便能將其一網打盡
And Brody?
布洛迪呢
I'm assuming he's not on the kill list.
我想他沒在清除名單吧
We don't know where he is, Admiral.
我們沒有他的下落,將軍閣下
Is it worth waiting until we do?
行動前值得等待嗎
Well, Brody already knows we're after him.
布洛迪清楚我們追殺他
The other six don't.
那六人卻不知道
Look, the President wants closure for the American people, Saul.
索爾,總統希望安撫國民
As his representative here,
作為他的代表
I'm telling you, Brody's the poster boy for this attack.
我得說,布洛迪必須是此次襲擊的目標
No one wants to find him more than we do.
沒人比我們更想抓到他
And what about this Iranian we've been hearing so much about?
最近總說的這個伊朗人什么情況
The mastermind of the operation.
行動的幕后主使
Is he also beyond our reach?
他也沒有蹤跡嗎
For the time being.
暫時如此
Scott.
斯科特
Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi.
他叫馬吉德·賈瓦迪
He's a commander with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
是伊斯蘭革命衛隊司令
and deputy minister of its intelligence directory.
兼革命衛隊情報部副部長
He hasn't been seen in public since 1994,
1994年起便不再公開露面
when Mossad identified him as the man behind the bombing
摩薩德確認他正是
at the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires...
布宜諾斯艾利斯猶太教會爆炸案主謀
which killed 85 people.
爆炸造成85人喪生
He's also directly tied to the Mykonos assassinations and
他還是米克諾斯暗殺案
the attacks on the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia.
以及沙特霍巴塔營地爆炸案的直接嫌疑人
By coincidence, the Director had some dealings with him
巧合的是,上世紀70年代末
in Tehran in the late seventies.
局長先生在德黑蘭與其過從甚密
Back then he worked for Savak.
當時他為薩瓦克效力
We knew him as "The Magician".
我們稱他為"魔術師"
The Magician?
魔術師
He liked to make people disappear.
他喜歡將活人變得無蹤無影
So he was the Shah's man before he was the Ayatollah's?
那他加入什葉派之前屬于保王黨了
Yeah.
是的
Go ahead.
繼續
The other six,
另外這六人
make up the network he put together,
經他糾集織建網絡
to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley.
策劃并實施了對當局總部的襲擊
This is fast work, Saul. Impressive.
查得很快,索爾,很不錯
Thank you, Admiral.
謝謝,將軍閣下
So, do we have a green light?
那可以行動了吧
Do I get the President to sign off?
要我請總統批準嗎
Are we decided?
定了嗎
We're still deciding.
還在商討中
You did us no favors in there.
你剛才沒幫我們的忙
Meaning what?
怎么講
Meaning, we can't be seen hand-wringing
就是說,我們不能在國家安全顧問面前
in front of the National Security Advisor.
顯得束手無策
I'm just trying to make the correct call here.
我只是希望做出正確的決策
Then make it.
那就做啊
I will.
會的
You brought every Agency resource to bear
你把局里所有的資源
on identifying and locating these guys.
都用于確定那幫人的身份和地點
What was that for, if not this?
不用于此用在哪里
The Admiral's right.
將軍是對的
Javadi's the guy we should be chasing.
賈瓦迪才是我們應該追捕的對象
Nobody, not even the Israelis know where he is.
包括以色列方面,沒人知道他在哪里
Our own analysts believe he died in the 2005 purges.
我們的分析師認為他死于2005年的大清洗
He's not dead.
他沒死
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想嗎
I think you're scared.
我覺得你怕了
Six separate ops conducted on three different continents,
三塊大陸,六次獨立行動
an untested command and control team and a short clock.
決策層沒經驗,時間也緊迫
You heard about Carrie today?
今天聽說卡莉的事了嗎
I did.
聽說了
She's blowing it.
她搞砸了
She got ambushed.
她中了圈套
It's a distinction without a difference.
這有什么本質區別
Somebody's leaking documents to the committee.
有人向國會泄露機密文件
No idea.
不清楚
But what we need, right now,
但我們目前最需要的是
is a big honking win to take the pressure off.
一場大勝仗來擺脫壓力
Yeah.
是這樣
A win would be nice.
勝利固然好
Another fuck-up would be fatal.
但再敗一次就徹底完了
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
What's this?
這是什么啊
All the places Brody may or may not
是過去兩個月間布洛迪
have been in the last two months.
可能和不可能出現的地點
You mean reported sightings of him?
你是說他的目擊報告嗎
Yeah, the more reliable ones anyway.
對,總之是可靠的信息
You're off your lithium, aren't you?
你的鋰鹽劑吃完了吧
Have been for some time.
有一陣子了吧
No!
誰說的
Alright, I am. But it's all good. I feel good.
好吧,是的,但很好啊,我很好
Really? Yeah,
真的嗎,真的
I'm medicating myself in other ways.
我在以其他方式自我治療
Exercise, meditation...
運動,冥想
Tequila?
龍舌蘭
I saw the empties in your recycle.
我看到你垃圾桶里的空瓶子了
I'm following a program, Dad.
我在遵醫囑呢,爸爸
A doctor-supervised program.
有大夫的指導
Oh yeah, where did you find this doctor?
是嗎,這大夫在哪找的
I read about him, for your information,
我看來介紹找的,行了吧
in The Journal of Alternative Medicine.
從《替代療法期刊》里
And he opposes the use of drugs for psychiatric illness, why?
那人反對藥物治療精神疾患,為什么
No, he doesn't oppose them per se,
不是,他不是完全反對
he just believes in self reliance more.
只是更相信自我調整的療效
Oh great. Well you let him come get you
很好,那就等你被綁在精神病輪椅里
when you're strapped down on a gurney screaming bloody murder.
讓他來看你沖他大吼劊子手吧
Look, I'm running six miles a day,
我每天跑六英里
I'm sleeping eight hours. It's working.
睡足八小時,真的有用啊
You think it is.
那是你覺得
219 people died at the CIA.
總部里死了219個同事
I understand. No, Dad. You don't.
我理解,不,爸爸,你不理解
I let it happen.
是我造成的
No. Yeah, I did.
不,是的,就是我
I wasn't myself, Dad. I-I was... I was only half there.
爸,我當時不在狀態,心思只有一半在那里
Sweetheart...
寶貝
Those people didn't die because you were taking your meds.
那些人不是因為你服藥而死的
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
So the babysitter is still here.
保姆還跟著啊
Just ignore them.
別理他們就是
You'd worth more than that.
習慣就好啦
There she is. There's our girl.
你來了,我的小寶貝
Hi, grandma.
外婆
Oh, you look so pretty.
你看起來真漂亮
And so skinny. Did they feed you in there?
怎么這么瘦,他們不給你飯吃嗎
Mom! They did, but it was awful.
媽媽,有是有,不過特別難吃
I've been looking forward to your...
我好想吃你做的
chicken-- Chicken de vin.
雞肉,法式燉雞肉
I'm going to make it tomorrow night.
我明晚就做
Great.
好極了
Hey, dingus.
你好啊,小東西
You are.
你才小呢
Holding down the fort? Absolutely.
我們的城堡還在嗎,當然
Fort's still intact.
原封不動
Well, I've got some homework.
我還有作業要寫
Oh, but you just got back.
可你剛回來
I thought we'd go out and celebrate.
我以為咱們要去外面慶祝一番的
Tell that to Beowulf, grandma.
那你得先問問《貝奧武甫》外婆,(有記載的英國最早的文學作品)
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是誰
You had the bathroom redone?
你重新裝修了浴室嗎
Looks nice.
看起來不錯
Dear Shiva the Destroyer.
親愛的毀滅之神濕婆
I didn't want the job.
我不想干這行
I never asked for the job.
我從沒申請過這份工作
I'm not temperamentally suited to it.
我的性格就不適合做這個
Who are you trying to convince?
你在試圖說服誰
You.
你
Me.
還有我
I don't know.
我不知道
I hate seeing you like this.
我不喜歡你這個樣子
They could really do that?
他們真能那么做嗎
Dissolve the CIA?
解散中情局
Revoke our charter.
瓦解這個組織
Yeah.
是的
Congress has that power.
國會有權利那么做
Then again, some good old fashioned American justice...
還有,那些美國司法的老頑固們
Would go a long way to restoring your credibility.
重建信譽之路還很漫長
A long way.
是很漫長
So, what's the downside?
這有什么壞處呢
So far the operation sounds like a win-win.
到目前為止都是雙贏的局面
We're not assassins, Mira.
我們不是刺客,米拉
We're spies.
我們是間諜
We don't kill our targets if we don't have to.
不到萬不得已我們不對目標下手
We trawl for 'em, we develop 'em.
我們搜尋,培養他們
And then we redirect them, against more important targets.
再策反他們來對付更重要的目標
So, do that.
那就做啊
Let's go upstairs.
我們上樓吧
You need some sleep. Okay.
你需要休息,好的
Here, let me.
過來,讓我來
You want some advice?
想聽點建議嗎
You're not going to like it.
你不會喜歡的
It's been two months since... I've been back from Mumbai.
我從孟買回來已經兩個月了
So?
然后呢
So, in two months,
這兩個月里
have we had one real conversation about what we're doing?
我們認真地談過我們的現狀嗎
Yeah, we did.
有啊,談過的
We agreed to take it a day at a time. See how it goes.
我們說好觀察一段時間后再看情況
We're still sleeping in separate bedrooms.
我們還在分房睡呢
Well, I thought that's what you wanted.
我以為那是你想要的
Well the point is, what do you want?
關鍵是,你想要什么
You do everything you can to avoid making a decision.
你想盡辦法來逃避做決定
I'm just waiting for the right answer to present itself.
我只是在等答案自己浮出水面
Well, it's paralyzing you.
這會使你麻木的
Apparently.
看起來是的
Good night, Saul.
晚安,索爾
Good night.
晚安
This is how Saul wants to play it?
這就是索爾想的辦法嗎
It's how we both think it should be played.
我們都是這么想的
Well, he should have asked me himself.
他該親自來問我的
You're late.
你們遲到了
My apologies, Mr. Chairman.
很抱歉,主席先生
You realize you're still under oath.
你知道自己仍然在宣誓作證吧
Counsel has informed me
律師通知我說
that you're retracting some of the comments you made yesterday.
你要修改昨天的證詞
Let the record reflect the witness has nodded her head
讓記錄員記下目擊證人點頭示意
so as to indicate an affirmative response.
來證明她想要修改證詞
So ordered.
那好
Too bad, Ms. Mathison.
太糟了,麥吉森女士
You certainly woke us all up.
很顯然你讓我們精神煥發了
What we'll do instead, is clear up some confusion
我們要做的是理清頭緒
as to your whereabouts in the aftermath of the explosion.
了解爆炸之后你的去向問題
There are roughly 14 hours
你消失了將近14個小時
you haven't accounted for.
對此你尚未作出合理解釋
She has accounted for them, Mr. Chairman.
她解釋了,主席先生
In her written statement to this committee.
在她提交給委員會的書面陳詞里有
Not to our satisfaction, she hasn't.
但回答不能令我們滿意
Where were you when the bomb went off? Let's start there.
我先問問,爆炸后你在哪里
My client stands by her written statement, sir.
先生,我的委托人堅持原有說法
That she was in the ladies room. Yes.
陳詞里說她在洗手間里,是的
Where she was knocked unconscious by the blast
那就是在爆炸中失去知覺
and remained there for the rest of the night?
整晚都在洗手間里,是嗎
Yes.
是的
For 14 hours?
暈了14個小時嗎
When she came to, it took her a while to get her bearings
等她醒來后,我們花了不少工夫
and to make herself known to first responders.
才讓她恢復神智
Well, we have testimony
我們有證據
which directly contradicts that statement.
與這份證詞有直接的矛盾
What testimony is this?
什么證據
People saw her leaving the auditorium with the Congressman.
有人看見她和議員離開大禮堂了
What people are these
都有哪些人
and why wasn't I made aware of it during discovery?
為什么我在調查期間沒注意到
Because this isn't a trial.
因為這不是審訊
We're on a fact finding mission here.
我們只是為了查明真相
Well, it's starting to feel more like a witch hunt, Mr. Chairman.
這愈發像一場政治迫害了,主席先生
Counsel, why is it you're doing all the talking
律師,為什么你在滔滔不絕的陳詞
and your client is sitting there
而你的委托人像個獅身人面像一樣
silent as a Sphinx?
坐在旁邊一言不發
Mr. Chairman, members of the committee,
主席先生,委員會的成員們
Ms. Mathison is going to
此時此刻
assert her constitutional privilege at this time,
麥吉森女士在行使她神圣的憲法權利
not to be a witness against herself.
拒絕作出對自己不利的證詞
Is that right, Ms. Mathison?
是那樣嗎,麥吉森女士
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I thought so.
我想也是
You're aware of what this means?
你知道這是什么意思吧
Fully... aware.
完全,知道
Truth is,
事實上
I don't buy it.
我不相信你
I don't buy half of what you and your colleagues are selling.
你和你的同僚所說的話,我半句都不信
You're hiding something, Ms. Mathison.
你在隱瞞什么事,麥吉森女士
And when we find out what it is,
一旦查明真相
we're going to put the whole lot of you in jail.
我們會讓你這輩子都在監獄度過
For now, all I can do is hold you in contempt of Congress.
現在我只能以藐視國會罪拘留你
But make no mistake,
不過毫無疑問
you are doing and have done
你的所作所為
great harm to your country.
嚴重損害到了你的國家
Which you will pay for one day, I promise you.
我保證,總有一天你會付出代價的
Could be the last order we ever give.
這可能是我們最后一次下命令了
Yeah.
是啊
Take 'em.
拿下他們
Take 'em all.
一網打盡
Please, I told you not to do that any more. Leave it alone, okay?
我叫你再別這樣了,別動了,行嗎
That was Central Command.
是中央司令部
JSTARS are tracking.
雷達系統正在追蹤
And we should have an image from Global Hawk 1
全球鷹一號實時傳回的圖像
up on the monitor when, Sandy?
什么時候能看到,珊迪
Any second now.
很快就好
There.
好了
What are we looking at, folks?
我們要看什么
Yemen, sir. The Eastern Desert.
也門,長官,東部沙漠地區
Hold on. We're seven miles up. Let's move in.
注意,我們距離地面七英里,繼續前進
Yemeni intelligence puts Sharif Ashad in that car,
也門情報部門安排謝里夫·阿薩德坐那輛車
on its way to an AQ training camp.
在回AQ訓練營的路上
Global Hawk 1 is spinning up its Hellfires.
全球鷹一號正在盤旋加速
Wants a countdown to weapons.
倒計時武器做好準備
Tell them to stand by.
告訴他們隨時待命
Stand by, GH1.
全球鷹一號,隨時待命
Here comes Global Hawk 3.
這是全球飛鷹三號
Downtown Gaza City.
這里是加沙市中心
I believe it's the compound just to the right of the crosshairs.
目標應該是十字光標右側的基地
Verifying coordinates now.
現在確認坐標
How come we haven't heard from Caracas yet?
怎么還沒收到加拉加斯的消息
Gene, see if you can get Red 5 on the uplink?
基恩,看看上行線路上有沒有紅色五號的信息
We should have had our first report in by now.
現在我們該收到報告了
On it.
遵命
GH3 has target acquisition.
全球鷹三號鎖定目標
Copy that.
收到
Stand by, GH3.
全球鷹三號,待命
GH3 stand by.
全球鷹三號待命
Ground kill teams are also in position, sir.
地面行動小組已經就位,長官
And Tel Aviv is asking for final confirmation.
特拉維夫請求最終確認信息
Red 5, I have wizard.
紅色五號,巫師找到
I had to abort, there was a kid in the car.
我不得不終止任務,車里有個小孩
Where are you? I'm at the residence.
你在哪里,在目標住宅
The place is a fucking fortress.
這地方就是個該死的堡壘
Walls, security...
到處都是圍墻和警衛
Looking at 2 lookouts right now.
現在有兩個警衛
What are the odds of you getting inside?
潛入概率有多大
You give me satellite support?
能給我衛星支持嗎
No, not in this timeframe.
不行,現在還不行
Mission clock is - 14 minutes, 42 seconds.
任務時間還有,14分42秒
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Hold on, Red 5.
稍等,紅色五號
We either send him in or stand down the operation.
要么執行,要么撤銷整個行動
Why, Saul?
為什么,索爾
Five out of six ain't bad.
六個目標拿下五個,已經不錯了
It's all six or nothing.
要么全拿下,要么就此作罷
Banker has to be part of the body count.
莊家是主要拿下的目標
Sir, that might not be possible.
長官,現在看來不太可能
Otherwise, he will disappear into the woodpile.
不然他會消失在深山老林里
You tell Quinn he has ten minutes.
告訴奎恩他只有十分鐘
we scrub the entire mission.
我們就撤銷整個行動
Sir? You heard me, Scott.
長官,你聽到了,斯科特
Red 5, you are clear to engage.
紅色五號,開始行動
But we need you to bell back within ten minutes or less,
但你得在十分鐘內撤回
do you copy?
收到了嗎
Copy that.
收到
Gene, Sandy. Everybody else is standing by.
基恩,珊迪,每個人都隨時待命
Mission clock...
任務計時
13:46, and counting.
13分46秒,還在倒數中
What did just happen!? What was that outside?
出什么事了,外面怎么回事
Ten minutes is up, sir.
十分鐘馬上就到了,長官
Sir...
長官
we're cutting it awfully close.
時間就快到了
Give him another 30 seconds.
再多給他30秒
I'm getting something on the uplink. It's a JPEG.
上行線路上有新信息,是張圖片
Put it up on monitor 3.
在三號監視器打開
Who is that? Is that Daniel?
那是誰,是丹尼爾嗎
Hang on, there's an encrypted message attached.
等一下,還有條加密信息
Decrypting now.
現在解密
Engage our birds and ground teams.
通知其他各小組
Counting five additional targets,
還有五個目標
we have two minutes.
我們還有兩分鐘
All clear to engage.
開始行動
I repeat, all clear to engage.
重復一遍,開始行動
Glinda and Scarecrow are down.
壞女巫和稻草人已消滅
Here comes Tel Aviv.
輪到特拉維夫了
Toto is down.
虱子已消滅
Here comes Bravo.
B小隊行動
Dorothy is down.
桃樂絲已消滅
Alpha Team.
A小隊
Cowardly Lion is down.
膽小獅子已消滅
Yes! Yes!
好,太好了
That's how we do it, people.
真棒,伙計們
Good job. Well done.
做得好,干得好
Nice going.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
謝謝
Thanks, everybody.
謝謝大家
You buy in bulk, I see.
買得不少啊
Cheaper at Costco. Just not as convenient.
在好市多買能便宜點,沒有這里方便
There you have it. Modern dilemma.
現實就這樣,現代人的困境
It's delicious, grandma.
菜很好吃,外婆
Mom, how was your job interview?
媽媽,你工作面試怎么樣
Fine, I guess.
我覺得還不錯
You had a job interview?
你去面試工作了嗎
A couple this week.
這周面試了兩次
Dusting off the accounting degree, and um,
把塵封已久的會計證拿出來抖抖灰,然后
having a lot of meetings with 22 year olds.
跟22歲的毛孩子見幾次面
When was the last time you worked at an office?
你上次工作都是什么時候的事情了
Before you were born.
生你以前
The landscape has changed.
境況不同了
I don't know why you want to do this right now.
我不明白你現在為什么要去找工作
I think it's pretty cool. Me too.
我覺得挺好,我覺得也是
But right now...
可是現在...
I mean, you have enough to worry about.
我覺得,你要操心的事情已經夠多了
Yeah, including the fact that we need some money coming in.
沒錯,其中包括我們需要掙點錢
Government can't just cut you off.
政府不能就這樣不管你們了
All the years you devoted to being a military wife.
這么多年你一直全心全力的扮演軍嫂的角色
Well, once the government determines you're a traitor,
一旦被政府認定為叛徒
kinda puts an end to government benefits.
那就什么政策福利都沒了
You could take legal action.
你可以訴諸法律
Against the Marine Corps?
告海軍陸戰隊嗎
Yes, it happens. And you have a very good case.
是的,有人告過,而且你這案子勝算很大
Jess, you should at least consult an attorney.
杰西,你至少應該跟律師咨詢一下
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
媽媽,我不想談這個
Wasn't that his whole argument for enlisting?
那不是他應征入伍的主要原因嗎
He could take care of his family that way.
這樣他就能照顧好他的家人了
You thought he was going to teach school.
你還以為他會去教書呢
He was only supposed to be in the Marine Corps for two years.
他本來只是要去海軍陸戰隊服役兩年而已
Then 9/11 happened. Nobody saw that coming.
結果發生了911恐怖襲擊,誰能想得到
My point is, he never consulted you about anything.
我是說,他干什么事情都沒和你商量過
He always did exactly what he wanted.
他向來是想干什么就干什么
Okay, mom, that's enough.
好了,媽媽,別說了
Well, what can I talk about?
我還能說什么
Hey, guys...
我說各位
what did the optimist say as he was jumping off a building?
樂觀主義者跳樓的時候是怎么說的來著
So far, so good.
現在還不錯
So far, so good!
現在還不錯
So far, so good!
現在還不錯
Hello.
喂
Have you seen the paper yet?
你有沒有看今天的報紙
No.
還沒
You want me to read it to you?
你想讓我讀給你聽嗎
Hold on, I'll wake up.
等一下,我醒醒神
Okay, go ahead.
好了,讀吧
Alright, now the headline is...
今天的頭條是
"CIA officer linked to Langley bomber."
中情局本部引爆者與中情局人員有染
"A CIA case officer may have had a sexual relationship
據不愿透露姓名的消息人士透露
with Congressman Nicholas Brody in the days and weeks
某中情局諜報人員或與尼古拉斯·布洛迪議員
leading up to the attack on Langley,
在中情局本部遭襲前的幾周內
according to anonymous sources.
一直保持著性關系
Because the officer still has active agents in the field,
由于該諜報人員現在仍執行諜報工作
her identity is being withheld."
其身份暫時得以保留
We are pragmatists, we adapt.
我們是實用主義者,我們得適應
We are not keepers of some sacred flame.
我們不是看守圣火的守護者
Doesn't have to be sacred.
不用當成什么圣火
Just so long as we keep it lit.
我們只是用它來照亮而已
Well, we did that. And some.
我們是那么做的,但不止如此
Eye for a fucking eye.
還得他媽的以眼還眼
Quinn saved our asses though, didn't he?
還是奎恩幫咱們解決了麻煩,不是嗎
I assume you've seen this. Carrie...
我猜你已經看過這個了,卡莉
Yeah, no, of course you have.
沒錯,你當然看過了
We all know how we hate things getting out into the press.
誰不知道我們多討厭有事情被捅到媒體上去
Unless, of course, we put them out there ourselves.
當然了,除非是我們自己把事情捅出去的
Well, that's not what's happening here.
事情不是你所說的那樣
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以為我不知道你們在干什么嗎
No, I know exactly what you are doing.
不,你們在干什么我一清二楚
Well, you're wrong. Am I!?
那是你想錯了,是嗎
Why don't we ask him, your little lapdog?
我們怎么不來問問他,你的小哈巴狗
Except he's trained to kill.
不過他的受訓內容是殺人
Breathe, Carrie. You're making a bad mistake.
冷靜點,卡莉,你犯的是很嚴重的錯誤
Was that a threat!?
這算是恐嚇嗎
Is that supposed to intimidate my ass!?
這算是恐嚇才怪呢
Come on, sit down. Have some tiramisu. We'll talk about this.
坐下,吃點甜點,這件事我們以后談
There's nothing to talk about. We will contain this.
沒什么好談的,這事在我們可控范圍內
Contain it!? You are containing it!
可控,你能控制得了嗎
Come on... Get your fucking hands off me!
拜托,你他媽的別碰我
Take her home. And sit on her 'til she calms down.
帶她回家,看著她,直到她冷靜下來
Brody was your operation, Saul.
布洛迪是你的任務,索爾
Remember that.
你記住了
You proposed it, you sanctioned it,
是你提出的計劃,是你獲得的批準
you ran it.
也是你運作執行的
Now, fuck you! Fuck all of you!
操你媽的,操你們全家
She's right, you know.
她說的對
Classic counterintelligence.
典型的反間諜行動
I told you. I didn't plant that story.
我跟你說過,我不會編造那種故事
Well, it's straight from your playbook.
沒錯,都是按你的劇本發展的
I'm not saying it wasn't smart.
我不是說那樣做不明智
Especially if things had gone south yesterday, as insurance.
特別是如果昨天行動失敗,也可以防備萬一
It wasn't me, Saul.
這不是我干的,索爾
I know you're trying to help,
我知道你想幫忙
but I feel like you have
可我覺得你在她身邊時
to find a way to be more relaxed around her.
應該學會放松一些
We all do.
我們都該放松些
I feel like I'm doing that.
我覺得我已經很放松了
You aren't.
你沒有
Uh, if you ask me,
要是讓我來說
you're the one who's making too much of this whole thing.
你才是把這件事小題大做的那個人
Too much? Of my daughter's suicide?
小題大做,說的是我女兒自殺的事嗎
She didn't commit suicide.
她才沒有自殺
She tried to. Very hard. Even the doctor said so.
她想自殺,非常想,就連醫生都這么說
Well, of course he did. He's the doctor.
他當然那么說,他是醫生嘛
He's worried about being sued.
他怕攤上官司
I know about teenage girls. I raised one.
我了解小女孩,我養過
My God, Jessie. You talked about killing yourself once a week.
我的天,杰西,你以前每周都會說起自殺
I talked about it. But I never tried it.
我只是說過,可我從來沒那么干過
And I'm saying she didn't really mean to, either.
所以我說她也不是真的想自殺
It was a... a cry for attention.
不過是想引起你的注意而已
If she really meant to kill herself, she'd be dead.
要是她真想自殺,她早就死了
I hereby call this meeting
特此召開此次
of the Senate Intelligence Committee to order.
參議院情報委員會會議
Mr. Berenson, in accordance with practice of the committee,
貝倫森先生,依照委員會慣例
would you stand and be sworn?
請你起立宣誓
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony
你可否在此鄭重宣誓
you will give in this proceeding, will be the truth,
在此庭上所述證詞均為實情
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
盡你所知,絕無虛言,以得上帝助佑
I do.
我宣誓
I understand you have a
我聽說你現在
statement you would like to read at this time.
有一份聲明要讀
A short one, Mr. Chairman. Very well, please proceed.
很短,主席先生,很好,請開始吧
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
謝謝您,主席先生
Mr. Chairman, distinguished senators,
主席先生,尊敬的各位參議員
exactly two months ago,
就在兩個月前
in the worst attack
在一場本國自911之后
on this nation since 9/11,
遭遇的最為嚴重的恐怖襲擊中
the men and women of the CIA suffered a terrible blow.
中情局的男男女女經歷了一場可怕的打擊
Yesterday, we took a decisive
昨天,我們決定介入
step in bringing those responsible to justice.
讓那些負有責任的人得到應有的制裁
As the President announced from the Oval Office this morning,
今天早晨,總統辦公室發來總統的公告
American air and ground forces,
美國空軍和地面部隊
in a series of six coordinated
通過在三個大洲的
strikes on three separate continents,
六組聯合襲擊
eliminated the top tier of the terrorist network
消滅了恐怖分子網絡的頂層人物
which perpetrated the bombing at Langley.
是他們策劃了中情局總部的炸彈襲擊
It was a textbook operation, Mr. Chairman.
這是一場可以載入史冊的行動,主席先生
Meticulously planned, flawlessly executed.
精細布局,完美執行
I want to congratulate all those involved.
我向所有參與此次行動的人員致敬
As a result of their efforts,
通過他們的努力
there's a little less evil in the world today.
當今世界上的邪惡勢力得以稍稍遏制
Thank you, Mr. Berenson.
謝謝你,貝倫森先生
I'm sure we're all grateful to you
我相信我們都非常感謝你
and to our brave men and women in uniform.
還有我們勇敢的男女戰士們
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
謝謝你主席先生
These were civilians who were killed, am I correct?
這些被殺的人都是平民,我說的對嗎
The legal term is enemy combatant.
法定用語稱之為敵方戰士
The point is, they weren't the people who actually ordered the attack,
問題是,他們并不是下令發動襲擊的主使人
not to take anything away from the success of the mission.
并沒有任何想要否定這次行動的成功的意思
Of course not.
當然
The point is...
問題是
you went after the easier targets.
你們選擇了更易于達成的目標
None of these targets proved easy,
這些目標沒有一個是易于達成的
senator, I can assure you.
我向你保證,參議員先生
Well then, I guess I question your timing, Mr. Berenson.
那么我要質疑你所選擇的時機,貝倫森先生
My timing? Coming as it does,
我選擇的時機,行動來得正是時候
when the American people have lost faith in your
就在美國人民開始對你們的
ability to get things right.
辦事能力失去信心的時候
Frankly, it feels convenient.
實話實說,讓人感覺很巧
And this committee will not be distracted
可是這個委員會并不會因此忘記
from fulfilling its purpose.
自己要達成的根本目的
Which is what, exactly?
根本目的到底是什么
Apart from pointing fingers and assigning blame.
除了指指點點和歸咎他人
Perhaps you'd care to
或許你應該
comment on the article in yesterday's paper.
評論一下昨天報紙上的一篇文章
I don't comment on unsubstantiated reports in the press.
我對報紙上那些未經證實的報道不予置評
What if the information is correct?
如果消息是準確的呢
And the Agency brought
是中情局自己
the bombing at Langley down on its own head?
將中情局爆炸案引火上身的嗎
The information is flawed.
消息存在紕漏
I remind you Mr. Berenson, that you are under oath.
我提醒你,貝倫森先生,你已經發過誓了
The information is flawed.
消息存在紕漏
Flawed in what way?
哪方面存在紕漏
Mr. Berenson?
貝倫森先生
It wasn't entirely an Agency matter.
這不全是中情局的問題
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
The case officer in question...
受質疑的諜報人員
has a history of erratic behavior.
有不規律性行為病史
She's unstable.
她不穩定
Unstable. How?
怎么個不穩定法
She's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被診斷為躁郁癥
A condition she concealed
這一情況,她對上級
from her superiors for more than 10 years.
一直隱瞞了十多年
What else did she conceal from you, Mr. Berenson?
她還對你隱瞞了什么事情,貝倫森先生
Did she conceal from you the
她是否向你隱瞞了
fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?
她和布洛迪議員發生性關系一事
It was on my watch, senator.
那該由我負責,參議員
Whatever happens on my watch,
不管發生什么都該由我負責
I take full responsibility. Answer the question, please.
我負全部責任,請你回答問題
Did she conceal from you the fact
她是否向你隱瞞了
that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?
她與布洛迪議員發生性關系一事
I'm afraid she did, yes.
我恐怕她確實隱瞞過,是的
God...
上帝
God...
上帝