Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against, Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
對于恐怖襲擊的不懈打擊
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我見過最聰明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那個人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland:
《國土安全》前情提要
I'm inviting you into an ongoing operation, Peter.
我在邀請你加入本次行動,彼得
Carrie's and mine.
卡莉和我的行動
You mean burning her in front of the Senate?
你是說在參議院里當場出賣她
The case officer in question,
受質疑的諜報人員
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被診斷為躁郁癥
Committing her to a mental institution.
把她送進精神病院
This is a fucking sham!
這他媽是個騙局
All an act.
都是演戲
Part of the plan.
計劃之中
Fuck me.
難以置信
Two nights ago,
兩天前
the deputy chief of Iran's Intelligence Directorate took the bait.
伊朗情報指揮部副部長上鉤了
We believe he's on his way here.
我們相信他已經往這邊趕了
What do you mean, Dana's missing?
丹娜不見了是什么意思
She disappeared three days ago.
她三天前失蹤了
She stole my car
她偷了我的車
and broke her boyfriend out of the clinic.
然后協助她男友從診所逃跑出來
His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge.
他父母送他進去,使他避免被控謀殺
The one thing I cannot have in my life is lies,
我這輩子唯一不能忍受的就是謊言
and y-you lied to me! Dana, please...
你卻對我撒謊,丹娜,別走
I spoke to the president yesterday.
我昨天和總統談過了
He's concerned.
他很關心
He's exploring some changes in intelligence practice.
他要在情報工作上尋求一些變革
I'll do whatever it takes.
我會竭盡所能
But I won't temper my views just to get your support
但我不會為了爭取你支持我做局長
for my confirmation as director.
就收回我的觀點
I'm afraid you've got this backwards, old friend.
恐怕你搞錯了,老朋友
I'm the one getting nominated as director.
我才是被提名做局長的人
Saul.
索爾
I didn't expect you back tonight.
我以為你今晚不回來了
This is Alain Bernard.
這位是阿倫·伯納德
Hello.
你好
Yes?
喂
I think the watch is back on.
我想他們又開始監視了
No sound.
別出聲
Any sign of Carrie?
有卡莉的蹤跡嗎
No, there's no sign of Carrie.
沒有,看不到卡莉
I'm too fucking far away.
我離得太他媽遠了
I'm getting closer.
我要過去
Quinn, do not move.
奎恩,千萬別動
Quinn?
奎恩
Yeah, I'm inside. She's gone.
我進來了,她不見了
We lost her.
我們找不到她了
But we know who's got her.
但我們知道是誰把她帶走的
We're back in business.
我們又有事做了
She's on her own, Saul.
她現在是孤軍奮戰,索爾
She's always been on her own.
她向來都是孤軍奮戰的
Take it off.
拿下來
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
Police traffic cameras picked up three men
道路監控無意拍下三個男人帶著卡莉
leaving DC with Carrie in a Dodge sedan
在凌晨1:34左右乘一輛道奇轎車
around 1:34 A.M.
離開華盛頓
False plates. Likely a stolen vehicle.
假車牌,可能是被盜車輛
Show him the UAV footage.
給他看無人機拍到的畫面
This might take a minute.
可能要花幾分鐘
About time. Oh, sorry.
怎么才到,抱歉
My taxi got lost.
出租車迷路了
You took a fucking taxi to a CIA safe house?
你他媽打車來中情局安全屋嗎
It's a joke.
開玩笑的
I flew in from a job in Georgia;
喬治亞州那邊有任務
I got here as fast as I could.
我一下飛機就趕來了
I'm waiting.
我等著呢
Trying to send him the drone feed.
正要把無人機拍的視頻傳給他
The car turns onto the G.W. Parkway six minutes later,
那輛車六分鐘后拐進GW主干道
beltway 14 minutes after that,
14分鐘后進入環城高速路
then heads north on 270 towards Germantown.
然后由270號公路向北開往日耳曼敦
Pulls into a truck stop.
停在一個服務區
Three men hustle Carrie inside.
三個人把卡莉推了進去
The drone is now useless.
無人機就派不上用場了
Truck stop security cameras?
服務區有監控攝像頭嗎
Limited to gas pumps, cash registers and bathrooms.
只能看到加油泵,收銀機和浴室
Nothing.
看不到什么
What about the car?
那車呢
They never went back to it.
一直沒開走
It's still there six hours later.
停在那里六個多小時了
So we lost her.
就是說沒跟住她
Yes.
是的
How about we check the car for prints,
不如查查車上的指紋
see if we can I.D. any of those three men?
看看能否查到那三個人
No. We don't panic or do anything
不行,我們不能驚慌失措
that could compromise Carrie.
那會對卡莉造成威脅
Right.
沒錯
Keep looking.
繼續找
Fuck.
操
Firstly, Miss Mathison, I wish to apologize
首先,麥吉森小姐,我很抱歉
for the precautions we had to take in bringing you here.
送你過來的途中采取了一些防范措施
I understand.
我理解
If we are to have a relationship that has any real meaning...
如果我們要進行真正意義上的合作
we must first establish the most important ingredient.
我們首先要打下一個最重要的基礎
Trust.
信任
Now...
現在
Are you ready?
你準備好了嗎
Yes.
是的
Is this the month of March?
現在是三月份嗎
Yes.
是的
Are you married?
你結婚了嗎
No.
沒有
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎
Majid Javadi.
馬吉德·賈瓦迪
Second in command of Iran's Intelligence Directorate.
伊朗情報部副部長
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
His name is Alan Bernard.
他叫艾倫·伯納德
He didn't stay the night, if that's what you're wondering.
如果你想了解,他昨晚沒留下來
How un-French of him.
他這作風可不像法國人
We met in Mumbai.
我們在孟買相遇
He was researching an article on police corruption.
他在為一篇警察腐敗的文章找素材
You don't need to explain yourself.
你不用為自己解釋
Will you look at me, please?
你能看著我嗎
I didn't do anything wrong, Saul.
我沒做錯什么,索爾
When I met him...
我遇到他的時候
you and I... had separated.
你和我...已經分居了
Your decision...
那是你的決定...
not mine.
不是我的
When your world collapsed...
當你的世界崩塌的時候
I came running.
我馬上回到你身邊
Yes. You did.
是的,沒錯
But I left something behind.
但有些東西我沒帶回來
It was the whole life I was starting there.
就是我在那邊的新生活
So you're in love with him.
這么說你愛上他了
Tell me.
告訴我
Don't do this, Saul. It's a simple question.
別這樣,索爾,這個問題很簡單
Yes or no-- do you love him?
你愛他嗎,是還是不是
We have fun.
我們在一起開心
He makes me laugh. How's that?
他能讓我開心,怎么說呢
Today is better with him in it.
生活里有他更美好
That's all I needed to hear.
我只要聽到這些就夠了
Saul...
索爾
You should know, the...
你要知道
president is nominating Andrew Lockhart...
總統打算提名安德魯·洛克哈特
as director of Central Intelligence.
為中央情報局局長
What?
什么
When did this happen?
這是什么時候的事
Nothing happened.
還沒宣布
I don't think I was ever really in the running.
我覺得自己壓根沒被考慮過
Well, I'm so sorry, Saul.
我很遺憾,索爾
Oh, don't be.
沒必要
I'm fine.
我很好
For God's sake, Saul...
上帝啊,索爾
stop this detached routine.
不要一副看破紅塵的樣子了
Just get angry at something.
隨便朝什么發一頓火也好
Get angry at me.
朝我發火
I don't have any claim on you, Mira.
米拉,對你我沒什么可抱怨的
No, but you do.
不,你有
Surely you know that.
你自己知道
Not anymore.
不會再有了
Do you still work for the CIA?
你仍在中情局任職嗎
Yes.
是的
You're an analyst.
你是一名情報分析員
Case officer.
情報官
A spy.
一名間諜
Who's currently on administrative leave.
目前我正在行政休假中
Does anyone else know that you and I are meeting?
還有別人知道我和你碰面嗎
No.
沒有
Are you able to provide me with information on CIA matters?
你能向我提供中情局的情報信息嗎
I told Mr. Bennett that I might be able to discuss
我告訴過本尼特先生,我可能會
some areas within certain strict parameters.
在嚴格的限制下討論某方面的問題
Yes or no?
是還是不是
Please.
請回答
I agreed to speak with you, and you alone.
我之前同意和你談,單獨和你談
I don't... I don't know
我不知道
these men-- they're making me nervous.
還有這些人,他們讓我緊張
You can trust them.
你可以相信他們
Like you trust me.
就像你相信我一樣
The machine says you're lying.
測謊儀顯示你在說謊
Are we completely alone now?
現在真的沒別人在了嗎
Is anyone else listening to this?
還有別人能聽到我們說話嗎
No. No one is listening.
沒有,沒別人了
Shall we try this again? Hmm?
我們要再來一次嗎
No.
不
No.
不用了
We're done.
我們沒什么好說的了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's time we talk about Nassir Hejazi.
現在我們來說說納賽爾·赫佳茲
Goalkeeper...
一名守門員
for the 1978 Iran World Cup team.
1978年世界杯伊朗隊的主力
Whose name you used to embezzle
你用這個名字
more than $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard.
從革命衛隊中挪用了4500萬美元
You are now an enemy of your own state.
你現在成了自己國家的敵人
Brava, Miss Mathison.
精彩,麥吉森小姐
Quite excellent.
非常出色
So, uh, when did you and Saul hatch this plan?
你跟索爾什么時候開始策劃這件事的
You bombed the CIA 12/12.
你在12月12日炸了中情局
We got to work in the early hours of 12/13.
我們在12月13日一早就開始工作了
If you're considering killing me or running, forget it.
如果你想殺我或者想逃跑,別想了
You're outnumbered and outgunned,
我們人比你多,武力比你強大
and you'll never get off this property.
你也別想離開這所房子
So, why am I not arrested already?
那為什么我還沒有被逮捕
Saul would like to talk to you first.
索爾想跟你先聊聊
He used you to lure me.
他用你來引我上鉤
Saul Berenson-- still, after all these years,
索爾·貝倫森,這么多年過去了
putting other people's lives on the line.
他還是把別人的命不當回事
Tell your men that your plan to recruit me as an asset has worked.
告訴你的人說你成功招募我為線人了
Then I'll take you to Saul.
然后我就帶你去見索爾
Now?
現在嗎
You can finish your cigarette.
可以等你把煙抽完
For me to leave with you so quickly
我要是這么快就跟你走
will arouse suspicion.
一定會引起懷疑的
You'll find a way.
你會處理好的
I know my men.
我了解我的人
I trained them.
是我訓練了他們
You command and they obey.
你下令,他們服從
The plan was to test you with the lie detector
計劃是用測謊儀對你進行測試
and, if satisfied, to give you a simple assignment.
如果通過,會先給你一個簡單任務
That is how we recruit all of our assets.
這是我們征募所有線人的方式
There is no plausible way to explain
如果突然改變了這套流程
a sudden change in that procedure.
我無法給出合理解釋
What are you suggesting?
那你有什么建議
I tell them I have instructed you to retrieve an item
我告訴他們,我命令你親自去
of valuable intelligence and deliver to me in person.
取回一件有價值的情報交給我
Valuable intelligence? Like what?
有價值的情報,比如什么
The intelligence that led to the six assassinations
中情局總部炸彈襲擊事件后
that your clandestine service carried out around the world
你們的秘密行動組在世界各地進行的
in response to the bombing of Langley.
六次暗殺活動的相關情報
I can have that by this afternoon.
我下午之前可以搞到
That fast?
這么快
I'm that good.
我就是這么厲害
Otherwise, why go to all this trouble to recruit me?
不然為什么費盡周折地征募我呢
3:00 p.m., seven hours from now.
下午三點,還有七個小時
Where?
在哪兒
Exit one off the 270.
270公路一號出口
There's a coffee shop right there-Raffi's Coffee Shop.
那里有一個咖啡館,拉斐咖啡館
Can't miss it.
一眼就能看見
Falls Church train station is what I had in mind.
我本想定在福爾斯教堂火車站
I just changed it.
我給你改了
270, exit one,
270公路,一號出口
Raffi's Coffee.
拉斐咖啡館
Wait here. Make it quick.
在這里等著,快點
Saul should have instructed you
索爾應該告訴過你
to treat me with more respect than that.
要對我多一些尊重
Bring me the bank files from Venezuela, please.
請把委內瑞拉的銀行資料給我
Let's go.
走吧
This way.
這邊
Let's go.
走吧
Where's Mr. Javadi?
賈瓦迪先生在哪兒
I need to speak with Mr. Javadi again before I leave.
我走之前要跟賈瓦迪先生說句話
Get in the car.
上車
Where would you like them?
你想把它們放在哪里
The Venezuela bank files.
委內瑞拉的銀行資料
Is that Javadi?
那是賈瓦迪嗎
At a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives.
我們帶著妻子在德黑蘭的一家法餐館
You and he were friends?
你跟他是朋友嗎
We were young intelligence officers
在伊朗國王最后的日子里
during the dying days of the Shah.
我們同為年輕的情報官
Complicated times.
復雜的年代
Who's that?
這是誰
Sanjar Hootan, a professor of political science
桑加·胡坦,德黑蘭大學的一個
at the University of Tehran.
政治學教授
An agent of yours?
是你的特工嗎
One of four I recruited there before the revolution.
我在革命爆發前招募的四個人中的一個
This is Tal'at Basari,
這是塔拉特·巴薩里
a concert-level pianist whose cousin had ties to Khomeini.
殿堂級的鋼琴家,她表哥與霍梅尼關系密切
What's their relevance to you now?
他們現在跟你有什么關系
I had to get all four
革命爆發后
out of Iran after the revolution.
我得帶那四個人離開伊朗
Their lives were in danger.
他們有生命危險
Javadi offered to help.
賈瓦迪說要幫忙
He said SAVAK still had a safe house
他說在我從大使館
near the airport where they could stay
拿到全部通關文件之前
while I got travel documents together over at the embassy.
可以住在薩瓦克設在機場旁的一間安全屋
When was this?
這是什么時候的事
May 1979.
1979年五月
Country was in full revolutionary crisis mode--
整個國家都籠罩在革命危機之下
Khomeini's thugs in the street
滿街都是霍梅尼的追隨者
trying to consolidate power.
鞏固革命勝利果實
What happened?
出什么事了
When I showed up at the house...
當我到那間房子里去的時候
their bodies were laid out
他們的尸體
on the carpet side-by-side.
被并排放在毯子上
I had promised them the protection
我向他們承諾的是
of the United States government.
美國政府會保護他們
Instead they got a bullet to the back of their heads.
而不是讓他們被槍決
Javadi.
是賈瓦迪干的
It was his ticket into the new regime's security services.
這是他進入新政權安全部門的門票
I flew back to Washington, handed in my resignation.
我飛回華盛頓,遞交辭呈
Not only were my people dead,
不僅我的人死了
but I watched a man I thought I knew become an animal...
而且我還眼睜睜看著自以為熟悉的人
...in front of my eyes.
變成了一頭禽獸
So this operation is your revenge.
所以這行動是你的復仇
No.
不
Revenge was when I helped his wife and son escape
我的復仇是在事發四個月后
to the West four months later.
幫他的妻兒逃到西方世界
That's her--Fariba.
就是她,法利巴
This isn't going to be easy, is it?
這可不簡單,對吧
Turning an intelligence officer
讓一個情報人員
against his own country--
和他的祖國反目
well, that's the most delicate and uncertain work there is.
這是最微妙且變數最大的工作
But he will turn, won't he?
但他會倒戈的,對嗎
You do have the advantage over him.
你比他更有優勢
Honestly, I don't know.
說實話,我不知道
Turning touches the stubbornness in some people.
倒戈行為會觸動某些人的頑固念頭
He's a stubborn man to begin with.
而他本來就是個很頑固的人
Out.
下車
Hi, Mom.
媽
What's going on?
怎么了
I need your help.
我需要你幫忙
With what?
幫什么忙
Everything okay?
你還好吧
Yeah.
挺好的
What's that?
那是什么
A name change application?
姓名更改申請
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
我不能叫丹娜·布洛迪了
Dana.
丹娜
I already made an appointment at the courthouse.
我在法院約了個時間
Well, what are you going to change your name to?
那你要把你的名字改成什么
Lazaro.
拉扎羅
My maiden name?
我娘家的姓嗎
Is that a problem?
有問題嗎
When's your appointment?
你約了什么時候
Well, they have an opening in, like, an hour, actually.
其實,他們一小時后就有時間
Do you think that you could drive me?
你能載我去嗎
Please, Mom.
求你了,媽
Where are you?
你在哪里
At my place.
在我家
He wouldn't come with me right away.
他不肯馬上跟我一起過來
Said it wouldn't fly with his guys, it was too risky,
他說他的手下會起疑,太冒險了
so I set a meet for later.
所以我定下稍晚見面
The plan was to bring him straight here.
按計劃是要把他直接帶來
I know what the plan was, Saul,
我知道計劃是什么,索爾
but he had a legitimate problem with it,
但是他拒絕的理由是合理的
and I... I made a call in the moment.
而且我,我馬上就打電話給你了
Where'd he take you?
他把你帶到哪里去了
You don't know?
你不知道嗎
We lost you.
我們跟丟了
We knew it could happen going in.
我們知道進去后可能會這樣
Move on, please.
繼續說吧
2767 Green Meadow Drive,
綠草大道, 2767號
Stone Hearth Country Club,
爐石鄉村俱樂部
the northeast corner of the ninth green.
第九果嶺的東北角
Get the drone over that address now.
讓無人機到那個地址上空
Javadi could be anywhere by now.
賈瓦迪現在可能在任何地方
He's gonna be right where you left him,
他一定會聲東擊西
I guarantee it.
這我可以打包票
He's had at least an hour without eyes on him.
他現在至少有一小時沒被人監視了
Which he can't possibly know.
他肯定也不知道
How did he react when you dropped the hammer on him?
你跟他放狠話的時候他什么反應
Thousand-yard stare for a few seconds.
愣了幾秒鐘
Then he began to wriggle a little,
然后他扭了下身子
reassert himself.
又重申了他的主張
He talked about you a little bit, too.
他也提到了幾句你的事
What'd he say?
他說什么了
That, judging by the high-risk nature of this operation,
他說通過這次行動的高危險性來看
you don't seem to have changed much.
你好像沒怎么變
What were the details of the meet you set?
你具體要如何安排接下來的會面
The 270, exit one at 3:00 P.M.
在270第一出口,下午三點
I'm to bring him the file on how we hunted down his network.
我會把如何鎖定他情報網的文件帶給他
Okay, we'll get on that, we'll doctor one up.
我們這就干,蒙他一把
Drone is now over the golf course.
無人機現在到高爾夫球場上了
See anything?
看見什么了嗎
No, it's very still. Nobody's outside the house.
沒有,很安靜,屋子外面沒有人
I can't see inside.
我看不見里面
You've got to get actual eyes on Javadi,
你需要盯住賈瓦迪
boots on the ground.
地面偵查
Cannot afford to spook him or alert his men.
要是打草驚蛇我們可擔不起
Not gonna happen.
不會的
Well, how can we be sure he's still there?
我們怎么確定他還在那里
I know this man.
我了解這個人
Survival's the only thing on his mind right now.
現在他滿腦子就只有想辦法活命
He will not take any unnecessary risks with his life.
他不會讓身家性命徒增風險的
You don't think he could've changed a little
你不覺得你們這么久不見
since you last saw him?
他可能會變嗎
He will keep that meeting with you.
他會如約去見你的
Until then, you should get some sleep.
在那之前,你應該去睡會兒
Quinn will deliver the file to you when it's ready
文件準備好了奎恩會給你送過去
and provide backup at the meeting point.
然后在你們約見的地方當后援
I hope you're right about this, Saul.
我真希望你是對的,索爾
I am. Get some rest.
當然了,你去歇著吧
You deserve it.
你也該歇歇了
Mr. Adal.
阿德爾先生
Senator.
參議員
The director apologizes for not being here
局長對不能到場表示歉意
and has asked me to take the meeting for him.
他讓我來替他出席會議
Lead the way.
請帶路吧
Where is the director?
局長在哪里
I'm afraid I don't know.
這我恐怕不知道
He chose not to share that with me.
他沒有跟我透露
Well, I, for one, am very glad to have this opportunity
我非常高興有機會
to visit with you, Mr. Adal.
和你一起參觀,阿德爾先生
Thank you, Senator.
謝謝你,參議員
Likewise.
彼此彼此
May I speak plainly?
我能開誠布公地說一下嗎
Of course.
當然
The agency is a mess.
中情局現在是一團糟
Okay. As far as I can see,
好吧,在我看來
it's being driven into the fucking ground.
它正朝著死胡同的盡頭前行
By poor decision-making and god-awful leadership.
一個武斷低能的領導層難咎其責
The hope is that you are the reformer
好在你這位改革者臨危受命
your record in the Senate and on the Select Committee would indicate.
將在參議院和特委會的歷史上書寫傳奇
So, then, you agree that change is in order,
這么說你認同變革
no matter how painful.
無論代價多么慘痛
In light of the worst attack this agency has ever suffered,
鑒于局內遭遇的這場最慘痛襲擊
yes, I do.
是這樣
How did this happen?
怎么會出這種事
The past is the past.
都過去了
I'm more interested in what happens next.
我更為關注今后的事
What happens next is that we reclaim the respect and the fear
今后的事就是讓這個世界重新建立起
that the world used to have for this agency's hard punch.
對我們中情局這支鐵血之師的敬畏
Reminiscent of some of the work you yourself have done.
想想你自己的那些豐功偉績
In Somalia,
索馬里
in Libya, Uganda.
利比亞,烏干達
How can I be of service, Senator?
參議員閣下,我有什么可以效勞的
My confirmation hearing is in 12 days.
十二天后是我的任職聽證
I don't want any surprises on my first day as director.
我不希望就任局長第一天出什么亂子
No skeletons,
沒有丑聞
no unfinished business,
沒有爛攤子
no more Sergeant Brodys,
沒有第二個布洛迪
no Carrie Mathisons.
沒有卡莉·麥吉森
God forbid.
絕不會有
Yeah?
喂
It's me.
是我
I'm here. Out back.
我到了,后門外
Hold on.
稍等
You're early.
你來早了
Always good to have a cushion.
留些緩沖時間永遠沒錯
You get much sleep?
睡眠補夠了嗎
Some.
差不多
What's the latest on Javadi?
賈瓦迪那邊什么情況
Well, the drone picked up a car-- a Buick--
你打完電話一小時后,無人機發現
headed for the golf course house about an hour after you called in.
一輛別克車駛向高球場那處房子
Have we actually seen if Javadi's still there?
可以確定賈瓦迪在那里嗎
No. Well, then that car doesn't mean shit.
不,那么那臺車就毫無意義了
You bring me the file?
給我帶文件了嗎
Yeah. Verifiable electronic intelligence
嗯,經得起推敲的電子情報
on how we hunted down those six targets.
關于我們如何獵殺那六個目標
No mention of sources or anything like that, but...
情報源頭一類并未提及,不過
enough to make the suits in Tehran know
足以令德黑蘭方面相信
that Javadi recruited the right girl.
賈瓦迪招募的人沒問題
If he shows.
他得出現才行
Saul's convinced he will.
索爾確信他會出現
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你會怎么想
No, you don't.
你不知道
Brody is America's most wanted man.
布洛迪是全美頭號通緝犯
You're looking for possible
你尋找他的蛛絲馬跡
signings of him because it's your job.
是你的職責所在
New burner phone. Give me your old one.
新的一次性手機,舊的給我
All right. Let's go.
好,出發吧
L-a-z-a-r-o.
拉,扎,羅
Lazaro.
拉扎羅
And are we keeping the same first name?
名字還保留不變嗎
Yes.
對
How long does it take?
這需要多久
Three to six weeks.
三到六周
That'll be $41.14, please.
一共41.14美元
I've got money.
我這兒有
Is that it?
就這樣嗎
Oh. Just a signature here.
再簽個名就好
old name or new name?
舊的還是新的
Birth name, where it says "Applicant."
出生的名字,簽在"申請者"那欄
Thanks.
謝謝
You seem like a nice young lady.
你看著是個好姑娘
Must have Mom to thank for that.
肯定能讓媽媽省心
Um, I-I just... I-I can't imagine
只不過... 我無法想象
what you all are going through.
你們經歷了什么
Would you permit me to pray for you?
可以讓我為你們祈禱嗎
Of course.
當然
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
God bless.
愿上帝保佑你
Come on. Let's go home.
走吧,咱們回家
Good luck. Thanks.
祝好運,謝謝
Sit in the window so I can see you. Right.
坐靠窗的位子,好讓我能看到你,好
Is Javadi moving yet?
賈瓦迪出發了嗎
Nothing yet. All quiet.
還沒有,一片安靜
He's still in that house going through his options.
他還在那房子里猶豫不決
That's what I'd be doing.
換我也會這么做
He's cutting it pretty fine.
他做的很好
By being late, he's making a point.
他不按時出發,是在傳達一個信息
Which is?
什么信息
You may have me over a barrel,
士可殺
but I'll never be your bitch.
不可辱
There's movement. Something's happening.
有了,有動靜了
It's him.
是他
He's getting in the car.
他上車了
He's heading west...
他朝西..
towards 270.
往270號公路去了
So far, so good.
目前還算順利
I better take this.
我得接這個電話
Stand by, Carrie. This is it.
待命,卡莉,就這樣
Put him through.
把他接進來
Saul. How was Lockhart?
索爾,洛克哈特怎么樣了
Disappointed not to see you.
沒見到你,他很失望
I can imagine.
可以想象
But I think we had a productive meeting.
不過我覺得之前的會面頗有成效吧
Anything specific?
能詳細講講嗎
No. He's just trying to get his bearings before the big day.
沒什么,他只想在大日子到來前一切到位
Of course he is.
他當然想
Anxious for a smooth transition of power.
他有點擔心權力能否順利交接
That's what he said?
他這么說嗎
While remaining respectful of the work you've done.
不過他還是很尊重你之前的政績
Sir!
長官
We need you inside right away.
請您馬上進來
I got to go.
我得掛了
He was headed south on 270,
他在270號公路向南行駛
but he got off exit nine.
但從九號出口下道了
Where's Carrie again?
卡莉呢
Exit one. Maybe he needs gas.
一號出口,也許他要去加油
Apparently not.
很明顯不是
Carrie, you hearing this? I need you on the Beltway,
卡莉,聽到了嗎,立刻上環城高速
heading north to intercept. Now.
朝北走,去攔住他,快
Copy that.
收到
He's turning east onto...
他轉向東了
Mulberry Road.
上了莫百瑞路
He's cruising a residential area.
他在一片居民區周圍徘徊
Small streets.
街道很窄
Lots of trees.
很多樹
Run a check to see what, if any,
查一下這個區有沒有
Iranian Americans live in the area.
美籍伊朗人居住
Racial profiling by neighborhood?
通過住宅區來進行種族歸納嗎
FBI calls it domain management.
調查局管這叫域名管理
I'll check their database.
我來查他們的數據庫
I can do that.You stay on Javadi.
我來吧,你繼續盯著賈瓦迪
He's slowing down
他在減速
to almost a crawl now.
現在已經非常慢了
What the hell is he looking for?
他到底在找什么
He stopped. Uh, 1426 Longhill Road.
他停車了,長山路1426號
1426 Longhill Road belongs to Vincent D. Carlyle,
長山路1426號,戶主是文森特·D·卡萊爾
who rents it out through ACB Property Management.
他通過ACB房產中介將房子租了出去
Well, who's the tenant?
租給誰了
The house was rented out by Susan Roberts, CPA
租戶叫蘇姍·羅伯特斯
with Brown and Getz in Annandale.
是安納戴爾市某公司的注冊會計師
Wait, uh, Roberts is not her married name.
等等,羅伯特斯不是她的夫姓
The lease was originally cosigned by her ex-husband...
原始租約是由她的前夫簽訂的...
Nasser Javadi.
納賽爾·賈瓦迪
They have a two-year-old son, Behrouz.
他們有個兩歲的兒子,伯魯斯
Where are you, Carrie?
你到哪兒了,卡莉
Just past exit eight, five minutes out.
剛過八號出口,還有五分鐘距離
He's getting out of the car.
他下車了
He cannot goinside that house.
不能讓他進那房子
You must stop him going in that house, do you copy?
必須阻止他進那房子,明白嗎
Copy that.
明白
For Christ's sake, Carrie,
上帝啊,卡莉
hurry.
快點
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
有什么事嗎
Do you know who I am?
你認識我嗎
Fariba's ex-husband.
法利巴的前夫
Yes. Majid.
對,我是馬吉德
And you must be Susan.
你一定是蘇姍了
Is that my grandson, Behrouz?
那是我的外孫伯魯斯嗎
May I come in and say hello?
我能進來看看嗎
Would you mind waiting just a second?
請稍等一會好嗎
Of course.
當然
Susan, do you want me
蘇姍,你要我帶
to take Behrouz to the park?
伯魯斯去公園嗎
Hello, Fariba.
你好啊,法利巴
No! No! No!
不,不,不
You betrayed us!
你背叛了我們
You betrayed us.
你背叛了我們
No! No! No!
不要,不
Stop or I shoot.
住手,否則我開槍了
Show me your hands.
舉起手來
Someone talk to me.
誰匯報下情況
Now I'm ready to see Saul.
我現在準備好見索爾了
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
One of you tell me, please, what the fuck is happening.
拜托你們告訴我,出他媽什么事了
He shot his daughter-in-law in the head, and then he, uh...
他一槍爆了兒媳的頭,接著他
There's two fatalities and a lot of blood.
現場兩人死亡,血流成河
Who's the second fatality?
第二個死者是誰
Hold on.
等等
Who's she?
她是誰
Tell Saul it's my ex-wife.
告訴索爾,是我的前妻
Fariba.
法利巴
He took a bottle to her neck.
他用破酒瓶捅了她的脖子
He killed her with a fucking bottle.
他用他媽的酒瓶殺死了她
Fariba-- what's she doing there?
法利巴,她怎么會在那兒
She's meant to be in Witness Protection in California.
她應該在加利福尼亞,受到證人保護
It's a fucking bloodbath, Saul.
簡直是他媽的屠殺,索爾
You got to get him out of there as fast as possible
你們得盡快把他帶走
and get the murder weapon, you understand?
帶走兇器,明白了嗎
Jesus fucking Christ.
我操他個死媽的
Do you understand?
聽明白了嗎
Yeah, I understand.
是,我明白
Leave your car a couple blocks away,
把你的車停到幾個街區外
then bring him here in his car. We'll get yours later.
開他的車過來,之后我們再取你的車
You were never there.
你們從沒去過那兒
Follow the procedure.
按照程序走
Check for security cameras, et cetera.
檢查監控攝像頭,等等
There's a baby in here. What do we do about the baby?
這里有個孩子,我們該怎么做
Leave it.
留在那里
What? We can't do that.
什么,我們不能這么做
Can't take the baby.
不能帶走孩子
You weren't there.
你們從沒出現過
Oh, f...
操
It'll be all right. It's okay. It's okay.
會好的,沒事的,沒事
Come here. Come here. Yeah.
來,我抱抱,乖
Come here.
來
You're all right.
你會沒事的
We've got to get out of here.
我們得離開這兒
Dana Lazaro.
丹娜·拉扎羅
Sounds pretty cool.
聽上去很拉風
Kind of does, doesn't it?
是啊,很酷吧
I'll get it.
我去開門
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
I'm a friend of Dana's.
我是丹娜的朋友
Angela.
安吉拉
Angela. Do you want to come in?
安吉拉,你要進來嗎
Dana?
丹娜
Are you hungry?
你餓嗎
I'm just here, you know, to pick her up.
我只是過來接她的
Where are you guys going?
你們要去哪里
Like, camping?
是要去露營嗎
No, Mom.
不,媽媽
I'm moving.
我要搬出去
To Angela's.
搬到安吉拉家
Okay. No, you're not.
那好,不行,你不許搬
I don't even know Angela. No offense.
我都不認識安吉拉,無意冒犯
Maybe I should wait in the car.
或許我該在車里等著
I think that's a good idea.
我覺得這主意不錯
I'll be out in a minute.
我馬上就出去
What, you were just going to sneak out?
你就想那么偷偷的溜出去嗎
I told you, Mom.
我跟你說過,媽媽
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
我不想再當丹娜·布洛迪了
Right, and we went to the courthouse,
沒錯,所以我們才去了法院
and we filled out all those forms.
還填了那么多表格
It's not just about my name.
那不僅是名字的問題
You can't suddenly just leave.
你不能就這么突然地離開
It's not sudden.
這不算突然
For you, maybe.
或許你覺著不算突然
You've been thinking about it, obviously,
顯然你早已經想好了
but you never told me.
可是你從來沒跟我說過
You told Angela, whoever that is.
你告訴了安吉拉,誰知道她是誰
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
Don't take it out on her.
別怪到她的頭上
Dana, we haven't even talked about this.
丹娜,這件事我們連談都沒談過
There's no point in talking about this,
這事談不談根本沒有意義
because there's nothing to talk about.
因為這事就沒有什么好談的
Mom,
媽媽
I can't live this life anymore.
我不能再這么生活下去了
I just can't.
我真的不能
I mean...
我是說
it nearly killed me.
我差點死在這里
I've got to leave.
我必須走
Oh, God.
天吶
I love you so much.
我是那么愛你
I love you, too.
我也愛你
I'm gonna go now.
我現在要走了
Okay?
好嗎
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等一下,等等
Dana, wait.
丹娜,等等
There's still $300 left on that.
這里面還有300美元
Mom, no.
不,媽媽
Please take it.
快拿著吧
I need to do this on my own.
我必須自食其力
You don't have to use it. Just take it.
不是非要你花,你只管拿著
Bye.
再見
Bye.
再見
Looks like they beat us to it.
看來他們搶先我們一步
Someone must have called it in
在我們趕來善后之前
before we could get over here to clean up.
一定有人打電話報警了
Got a police homicide squad already in overdrive over here.
刑警隊已經在全力偵查了
Keep moving.
繼續開
Don't stop.
別停車
Hands.
舉手
This is just the fucking beginning.
這他媽的不過是個開始
You okay?
你還好嗎
I don't know what I am.
我自己也不知道
Shall we?
我們進去吧
Take the chains off.
把手銬打開
Stand up.
站起來
Saul.
索爾
You don't look like a man
你這個樣子可不像
who just landed the biggest asset of his career.
剛得到了職業生涯最大收獲