Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
對于恐怖襲擊的不懈打擊
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.
你是我見過最聰明,又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那個人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
I spoke to the president yesterday.
我昨天和總統談過了
He's exploring some changes in intelligence practice.
他要在情報工作上尋求一些變革
I won't temper my views just to get your support
我不會為了爭取你支持我做局長
for my confirmation as director.
就收回我的觀點
I'm the one getting nominated as director.
我才是被提名做局長的人
The agency is being driven into the fucking ground.
中情局正朝著死胡同的盡頭前行
The hope is that you are the reformer
好在你這位改革者臨危受命
your record in the Senate would indicate.
將在參議院的歷史上書寫傳奇
So, then, you agree that change is in order?
這么說你認同變革
Yes, I do.
是這樣
Is that Javadi?
那是賈瓦迪嗎
In a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives.
我們帶著妻子在德黑蘭的一家法國餐館
We were young intelligence officers
在伊朗國王最后的日子里
during the dying days of the Shah.
我們同為年輕的情報官
I watched the man I thought I knew become an animal.
我眼睜睜看著自以為熟悉的人變成了一頭禽獸
So this operation is your revenge?
所以這行動是你的復仇
Revenge was when I helped hife and son escape
我的復仇是在事發四個月后
to the West four months later.
幫他的妻兒逃到西方世界
I need your eyes on Carrie.
你得幫我盯著卡莉
We dangled her to draw the Iranians out.
我們以她做餌,引蛇出洞
Javadi himself.
賈瓦迪本人
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
Are we completely alone now?
現在真的沒別人在了嗎
No one is listening.
沒別人了
It's time we talk about Nasser Hejazi.
現在我們來說說納賽爾·赫佳茲
Whose name you used to embezzle more than $45 million.
你用這個名字從革命衛隊中挪用了4500萬美元
You are now an enemy of your own state.
你現在成了自己國家的敵人
So why am I not arrested already?
那為什么我還沒有被逮捕
Saul would like to talk to you first.
索爾想跟你先聊聊
He will turn, won't he?
他會倒戈的,對嗎
Turning an intelligence officer against his own country.
讓一個情報人員和他的祖國反目
Well, that's the most delicate and uncertain work there is.
這是最微妙且變數最大的工作
He wouldn't come with me right away.
他不肯馬上跟我一起過來
Said it wouldn't fly with his guys. It was too risky.
他說他的手下會起疑,太冒險了
So I set a meet for later.
所以我定下稍晚見面
Plan was to bring him straight here.
按計劃是要把他直接帶來
Can I help you?
有什么事嗎
Stop or I shoot.
住手,否則我開槍了
Now I'm ready to see Saul.
我現在準備好見索爾了
There's two fatalities and a lot of blood.
現場兩人死亡,血流成河
It's a fucking bloodbath, Saul.
簡直是他媽的屠殺,索爾
You got to get him out of there as fast as possible.
你們得盡快把他帶走
And get the murder weapon.
帶走兇器
What do we do about the baby?
我們該怎么處理這個孩子
Leave it.
留在那里
You weren't there.
你們從沒出現過
You don't look like a man
你這個樣子可不像
who just landed the biggest asset of his career.
剛得到了職業生涯最大收獲
So, what are we looking for here?
我們要找的兇器是什么
A .22...
點22手槍
and the top half
還有這個酒瓶的
of this bottle.
上半部分
Plum wine.
梅酒
Yeah, some kind of Iranian thing.
對,伊朗人愛喝這玩意
I thought Muslims didn't drink.
我還以為穆斯林不喝酒呢
How many?
多少
What?
什么
He hit her how many times?
他捅了她多少次
I can see at least a dozen separate strikes.
我至少看到十幾個單獨的傷口
Honestly, though, with this...
不過說實話,捅成這樣
who the hell knows?
哪能數得清呢
Cal?
卡爾
We're still looking for the murder weapons here, Cort.
我們仍在找兇器,科特
I may have something better.
我可能找到了更好的線索
Neighbor's security camera picked it up.
這是鄰居的監控攝像頭拍下來的
Money is wired from the Al Askari Bank in Tehran
這些錢在每月第一個星期五
the first Friday of every month
由德黑蘭阿斯卡利銀行
to the HLBC subsidiary in Caracas.
電匯至匯隆銀行加拉加斯分部
On your signature there.
這里有你的簽名
We have traced the funds downstream
我們發現這筆錢的背后
to a series of terrorist actions,
是一系列恐怖行動
including the attack on the CIA.
其中包括對中情局那次襲擊
But also to your personal accounts
此外,你還把革命衛隊
where you've diverted nearly $50 million
五千萬美元的經費
of Revolutionary Guard money.
轉移到個人賬戶
That's punishable by death if the IRGC were to find out.
倘若被伊革命衛隊發現,你恐怕難逃一死
What's your point, Saul?
索爾,你到底要做什么
That I've been brought down by a girl?
讓我被一個丫頭片子耍嗎
By two girls?
還是兩個
Enough.
夠了
I think he appreciates the situation.
我估計他識得時務
He manipulates people. That's what he does.
那家伙擅長控制他人
I know.
我知道
You can't let him get to you.
你不能中計
Well, he does.
算他狠
Where'd you find that one?
那姑娘從哪找來的
The list of outraged Iranian exiles is long.
反伊的流亡人士數不勝數
She won't last.
她撐不住的
Well, that's what you said about me in 1976.
1976年你也這么評判過我
When we were both starting out.
那時你我剛剛出道
So you got me.
好吧,你贏了
Are you proud of yourself?
洋洋自得吧
So far.
目前是
I know what you want.
我知道你要什么
What's that?
要什么
To clean me of what I know.
榨干我的情報
I imagine the state of our nuclear weapons program
恐怕我國的核武器發展情況
is high on your list, huh?
是你們最為關切的吧
There is a deal to be made.
肯定是要和我做交易
Or I'd be in prison by now.
不然我早進大牢了
If I talk...
要是我招了
if I do that,
對你們招供
I need protection.
我需要保護
I need a secure compound in Miami
在邁阿密給我一處安全住所
with a guard detail.
配備保鏢
And I want my money unfrozen.
還得解凍我的資產
All of it.
全部
Is that everything?
就這些嗎
For now.
目前是
So you've put some thought into this?
看來你真仔細考慮了
Those are my terms.
這是我的條件
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
Those are your terms.
這是你的條件
But the problem is you got it all wrong.
可惜你完全錯估了形勢
'Cause what I want from you is not just intelligence.
我想從你身上得到的不止是情報
Why do you think I went through the trouble
我為何要費盡千辛萬苦
of documenting your financial misdeeds?
證明你挪用公款
Why?
為什么
You killed 219 Americans.
你殺了219個美國人
Think I care you also ripped off the Revolutionary Guard?
你以為我在乎你挖革命衛隊墻腳嗎
I got plans for you.
我已經為你設想好了
Much bigger than you spilling a few state secrets.
遠不止讓你出賣國家機密那么簡單
What plans?
還有什么
I'm gonna play you back into Iran.
我要把你放回伊朗
From now on, you work for us.
從現在起,你為我們做事
For me.
為我做事
I'm your new case officer.
我是你的新情報官
It won't work.
這沒戲
Why's that?
怎么講
You burned me back home.
我回去就是找死
How? I'm here with you.
為什么,這里是中情局啊
They don't know that. Oh, they will.
他們不會知道,當然會
Who's going to tell them?
誰會走漏風聲
Not me, not you.
我不會,你更不會
You came here under your own steam.
你來這里有正當理由
However you managed that,
不管你之前是怎樣編的故事
your story's still intact.
反正還沒有露餡
And if I refuse to go?
要是我不回呢
So we're clear?
這不明擺著嗎
I'm sending you back to Tehran one way or the other.
我會用盡手段把你弄回德黑蘭
Either as my asset or a traitor to the revolution.
要么是我的人,要么是革命的叛徒
Was this always the plan? Shh.
這是預定計劃嗎,噓
Don't think I won't, Majid.
別以為我會手軟,馬吉德
That's not a trial and quick execution you're facing there.
到時候可不是審訊完畢草草行刑
You'll be tortured first.
他們會大刑伺候
And I understand public hangings are back in vogue.
我知道公開絞刑在那邊再度流行起來了
I will tell you everything you want to know,
我把你想知道的全告訴你
chapter and verse, but I can't go back.
知無不言,但我不能回去
You will do both.
既得說,也得回
No, I won't.
不,我不回
Yes, you will. No, I won't!
你要回,我不回
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Good afternoon.
下午好
Yeah.
好啊
Rough night?
又是個不眠夜啊
Not especially.
還行吧
You look tired.
你看上去很累
Can I get you anything?
你要來點什么嗎
You've been M.I.A. for days now.
你都失蹤好幾天了
Not really.
也不盡然
I've been here.
我一直在這里
You've been absent.
你一直沒上班
Saul, too.
索爾也是
You care to shed any light on that?
你能解釋一下嗎
Talk to Saul.
你去問索爾吧
Like I said, he's not so easy to find.
我說過了,他現在不太好找
You're my guy, Peter.
你是我的人,彼得
I recruited you. I brought you up.
是我招募了你,一手栽培你
What's your point?
你想說什么
My point is
我想說的是
that entitles me to a certain amount of forthrightness.
我有權獲得一絲坦誠
From you.
從你這里
There was a double murder earlier today in Bethesda.
今天早些時候在貝塞斯達有兩人被殺
Fariba Javadi,
法利巴·賈瓦迪
ex-wife of the Iranian Deputy Security Chief.
伊朗安全部副部長的前妻
Also her daughter-in-law.
還有她的兒媳
I understand it was a damn slaughter.
我知道這很令人發指
Would you like me to look into it for you?
你要我幫你查查嗎
Fuck you.
操你媽
That's outside the house where it happened.
這是案發住宅的外面
2:53 P.M.
下午兩點五十三分
You're the main suspect.
你是重要嫌疑人
I hope they nail you ass to the wall.
我真希望他們把你釘死在墻上
Where's Saul?
索爾在哪里
In the interrogation room.
在審訊室
Did you know we're sending Javadi back to Iran?
你知道我們要把賈瓦迪送回伊朗嗎
You missed the fireworks.
你錯過好戲了
Javadi blew when he found out he had to go back.
賈瓦迪知道自己非回去不可就崩潰了
We're on hold till they stop the bleeding.
在把他的血止住之前,我們都在待命
We better not wait too long.
最好別等太久
Shit.
該死
I'm about to start again. What's the deal?
我剛要重新開始,什么情況
Neighbor's security camera picked me up.
隔壁的安保攝像頭照到我了
There's an APB out.
還發了全境通緝
Just you?
就只照到你了嗎
Yeah, somehow it missed Javadi and Carrie.
是啊,不知怎么就沒照到賈瓦迪和卡莉
Where'd you get this?
你從哪弄來這個的
Dar Adal. He monitors the blotters.
達爾·阿德爾,他監視警方的記錄
So he knows Javadi's in the country?
那么他知道賈瓦迪在這里了
He knows something's up; he's not in on it.
他知道出事了,只是不明細節
I suggest you go talk to him soon.
我勸你早點跟他談談
I will. I mean now.
我會的,現在就談
He's furious.
他火冒三丈呢
I'll smooth things over. In the meantime,
我會擺平的,與此同時
you need to stay out of sight here in this building. Fine, but what do we do about this?
你得呆在這里避避風頭
There's a police captain in Bethesda who owes me.
貝塞斯達有位刑警隊長欠我人情
I could call him, at least get the photo down off the wire.
我可以打電話給他,至少先把照片撤了
Do it face-to-face.
還是當面說吧
Play the national security card.
以國家安全的名義
Tell him you have my full support.
跟他說我全力支持你
What if he wants details about the murder?
要是他問起謀殺的細節怎么辦
He can't have them.
不能說
If anyone even suspects Javadi's in the country, we're through.
要是有人懷疑賈瓦迪在這里,就完了
Well?
明白嗎
I checked the whole house for surveillance.
我查過整棟房子的監控
I must have missed the neighbors.
卻漏掉了鄰居家的
Yeah, well, I missed the whole fucking thing.
好吧,我全搞砸了
How's it going in there?
那邊進展如何
Slowly.
磨蹭著呢
Trouble?
有麻煩嗎
Oh, we'll manage.
我們會處理的
You seem upset.
你看上去很心煩
That's good enough.
這樣就行了
Well?
那么
Well what?
什么
Have you come to terms with your situation?
你還沒搞清楚狀況嗎
How does it work?
你們要怎么做
We return you to your people as soon as possible.
我們盡快把你送回你的人那里去
I assume they've arranged a way
我想他們已經協調出
for you to get out of the country.
讓你離境的辦法了
No, I meant about Fariba.
不,我是說關于法利巴的事
A crime is committed that must be covered up.
有人犯下了必須遮掩的罪行
How does it work here?
這你怎么處理
You killed her.
是你殺了她
Why?
為什么
Get back at me because you could?
因為你有機會了,所以要報復我嗎
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
She was unfaithful.
可她不忠
She was your ex-wife.
她是你前妻
It was 35 years ago.
那是三十五年前的事了
In the eyes of God, we're still married.
在上帝看來,我們還是婚姻關系
I should have stoned her to death,
我應該用亂石砸死她的
but you didn't give me enough time.
但你沒給我足夠的時間
Remember this?
還記得這個嗎
It was Fariba's 21st birthday.
這是在法利巴的二十一歲生日上
We talked all night, the four of us,
我們四個人談了一整夜
about what the future might bring.
談論未來會是什么樣子
It wasn't this.
不是現在這樣
Carrie?
卡莉
I thought we were meeting outside.
我還以為我們會在外面見面
My guys have a few questions.
我的人想問你幾個問題
You told them I can't talk about it, right?
你和他們說過吧,我什么都不能說
Yeah, I told them.
是的,我說過了
Detectives Johnson,
那是約翰森警探
Cort, Carrie Mathison.
科特,這位是卡莉·麥吉森
Okay, I understand you're not happy about this.
我理解你為何對此事不滿
Oh, and you are?
你滿意嗎
Of course not.
當然不滿意
We're as upset as you.
我們和你一樣憤怒
So who's this guy?
此人是誰
I'm afraid that's classified.
這恐怕得保密
But he's one of yours?
他是你們的人嗎
Well, that's classified, too.
這也得保密
Can you tell me what he was doing here?
你能告訴我他來這里干什么嗎
That's...
這個
Can you tell me how he knew the victims?
你能告訴我他和兩名死者的關系嗎
Okay, wait a second.
等一下
Can you tell me any goddamn thing at all?
你能告訴我任何事嗎
Can you tell me why this lady's laying here
你能告訴我這位女士
with her throat cut to ribbons?
為什么被人扎爛喉嚨死在這里
Any fucking thing?
哪件事他媽的能說
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay, Cap?
可以了嗎,隊長
You're not a fanatic.
你不是盲從的狂熱分子
You're a pragmatist.
而是實用主義者
Always have been.
向來如此
Don't tell me what I am and what I am not.
不要評價我是怎樣,又不是怎樣
Well, we're both old men.
我們都老了
There's no disputing that.
這點沒什么可爭了吧
We are.
確實
It's the curse of old men to realize
等我們都老了才意識到
that in the end, we control nothing.
我們終究掌控不了任何事
So we lash out.
所以放手一搏
Buenos Aires,
布宜諾斯艾利斯
Berlin...
柏林
Bergen.
貝爾根
These are small acts, Majid.
這些都是小動作而已,馬吉德
Unworthy of you.
不值得你動手
You left something out.
你漏掉了一些事情
The bombing of the CIA.
中情局爆炸案
Nothing small about that.
那可不是什么小動作
Nothing unworthy.
值得我動手
Well, I wanted to talk about that, too.
我正好也想談談那件事
I'm sure you do.
我就知道你想談
Because when that bomb went off,
因為那次炸彈爆炸
killing all those people,
殺掉的那些人
many of them my friends,
有許多都是我的朋友
my first thought was not revenge.
我首先想到的不是復仇
It was...
而是
"Something has to change."
"一定要有所改變"
You hit us, we hit you.
你們打我們,我們打你們
It's always the same.
向來如此
And...
那么
how does my going back as your spy
我回去給你當間諜
change any of that?
能做出什么改變
For years, we toiled in back rooms, you and I.
你和我這么多年,一直默默地勞心費力
We toiled
不辭辛苦
while shallower men held the stage,
讓那些淺薄的家伙掌握大局
waiting for our time to come,
坐等自己的時機到來
gradually understanding it never would.
卻漸漸明白已經沒有什么時機了
Now it has, unexpectedly.
而現在,時機到了,出人意料
For you, it has.
對你而言是時機到了
You're the one who made it possible.
這是你一手促成的
I want to return the favor.
我想報答你
Does this look like a favor to you, Saul?
你覺得這樣算是報答嗎,索爾
Majid, thanks to you,
馬吉德,多虧有你
I stand at the center of things.
我才能掌控大局
You put me in power.
你賦予我權力
You go back to Tehran, I'll do the same for you.
你回到德黑蘭,我也會讓你得到這些待遇
I know a way.
我有辦法
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yeah, sorry. I don't know what happened there.
還好,對不起,我不知道是怎么了
So are we okay?
這邊沒事了吧
I wouldn't say so, no.
我不這么覺得
I'm sorry, but can't you handle that?
真是抱歉,但你處理不了嗎
You mean, can't I just pull rank and shut this thing down?
你的意思是讓我利用職權迫使他們停止調查嗎
Sure, just like you try with me.
行,就像你迫使我一樣
But you know what happens next?
可你知道接下來會怎樣嗎
Somehow that photo and all the evidence in this room
房間里那些照片和證據
show up on Drudge Report or goddamn Wikileaks,
會出現在德吉拉報道,或是該死的維基解密上
and then you've got yourself a real problem.
到時候你們可就真惹上麻煩了
And don't look at me like I'm being less than helpful.
別那么看著我,就像我不幫忙似的
I'm just talking reality here.
我不過是就事論事罷了
So what do you suggest?
那你有什么建議
They want to talk to the guy in the photo.
他們想跟照片上那個人談一談
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
You want this thing closed quietly?
你想平息這件事情嗎
Find a way.
自己想辦法
Where's Quinn?
奎恩在哪兒
Uh, outside, I think.
應該在外面吧
Could you find him?
你能去找找他嗎
Was it always the plan to send Javadi back to Iran?
你們是不是一直計劃把賈瓦迪送回伊朗
It was always the hope.
我們一直希望如此
No one told me.
沒人告訴過我
Well, you should be proud.
你應該感到驕傲
Your work made it all possible.
是你讓這一切成為可能
I'm not proud.
我不覺得驕傲
What he did to this country,
他對美國的所作所為
it's nothing compared to what he did to Iran.
根本無法與他對伊朗所施的惡行相提并論
We should try him... That's not the plan.
我們應該為他的行為,計劃不是那樣的
for what he's done. That's not the plan.
審判他,計劃不是那樣的
Go find Quinn, please.
去找奎恩,拜托
He's in. Good.
他在里面了,很好
How'd you make out?
你進行得怎么樣
Not so well.
不太好
They want to talk to you-- the local cops do.
當地警察想找你了解情況
You told them that was impossible, right?
你告訴他們不可能了吧
Several times.
說過好幾次
I thought your captain friend was gonna take care of this.
我以為你的隊長朋友會搞定這事
Yeah, me, too. He boned me.
我也以為,他之前信誓旦旦的
The important thing here is to not jeopardize the Javadi play.
現在要緊的是不要搞砸賈瓦迪計劃
Agreed? So let me talk to them, the cops.
不反對吧,那就讓我跟警察談談
And say what?
你要說些什么
I don't know, see what they ask.
我不知道,看他們問什么了
You know what they'll ask.
你知道他們會問什么
You're their only suspect,
你是他們唯一的嫌疑人
and since you can't tell them what actually happened,
既然你不能說出實情
you'll be admitting to two murders
就只能承認兩起謀殺
and then saying they can't touch you for it.
再告訴他們不能因此定你的罪
Okay.
好吧
Look, we have police threatening to blow up our operation.
警察們可能會破壞我們的計劃
At the very least, this buys us enough time
至少這樣能讓我們有足夠的時間
to get Javadi out of the country.
把賈瓦迪弄出國
So unless you got another option?
除非你還有其他選擇
Do it.
行動吧
At least let me go with him.
至少讓我跟他一起去
No. Javadi came here to contact you.
不行,賈瓦迪過來是為了跟你見面
You're the only one who can be seen with him.
只能讓別人看到你一個人與他進行接觸
I need you to get him back to his people.
你得把他送回他手下那里
When?
什么時候
Soon as possible.
越快越好
You got to get him out of the country
你要在出現其他問題之前
before anything else blows up,
把他弄出國
and you need to stay right by his side.
所以你得一直待在他身邊
We cannot risk another screwup, okay?
我們不能再出其他岔子了,明白嗎
Where will you be?
那你要去哪兒
I got a meeting with Senator Lockhart,
我要去見洛克哈特參議員
who's apparently noticed
他顯然已經注意到
I haven't been at my office all week.
我一整個星期都沒去辦公室了
We need to keep this thing together
我們得把所有事兼顧好
until Javadi's on a plane heading back to Iran.
直到賈瓦迪飛回伊朗
It's time.
是時候了
Carrie will take you back.
卡莉會帶你回去
And what makes you sure I won't just vanish?
你怎么確定我不會玩消失
This way.
這邊走
She'll be with you all the way to the plane.
在你上飛機前,她會一直陪著你
I meant in Iran.
我是說到了伊朗
What I said before.
我之前說過了
You started this.
這事是你挑的頭
I think you'll want to be there when it ends.
那你一定想目睹它如何收場
I need to know something before you leave.
你走之前我得問你件事
I need to know.
我必須知道
Who was responsible for the bomb?
炸彈是誰放的
The bomb at Langley?
炸毀中情局的炸彈嗎
Yes.
對
On the ground that day. Who was responsible?
那天在場執行任務的是誰
I thought it was Brody.
我以為是布洛迪
That's what you told the Senate.
你對參議院是那么說的
That's what you told the entire world.
你對外界也是那么宣稱的
You have a manhunt on five continents,
你在五大洲發了通緝令
a $10 million reward...
懸賞一千萬美元
Did he do it? Yes or no.
是他干的嗎,是或不是
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I don't... Look me in the eye and answer.
我不,直視我的眼睛回答這個問題
It wasn't him.
不是他
It was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
是阿布·納齊爾的一個手下
Who, exactly...
具體是誰
I didn't want to know.
我也沒興趣知道
We'll get you some clothes to change into.
我們會找幾件衣服給你換
Then Carrie will take you back to your plane.
然后卡莉會帶你回到飛機上
Will you give me a sec?
等我一會兒好嗎
Yes, sir.
是,長官
Saul?
索爾
Where are you?
你在哪兒
Driving.
開車
Home?
回家嗎
No.
不
Back to work.
回去工作
I've been thinking about our days in Tehran.
我在回想我們在德黑蘭的日子
Really?
真的嗎
That was...
那已經是
a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
Yep.
是啊
We were so young.
我們那時候多年輕
I was so worried about you when it all went to hell.
79年伊斯蘭革命那會兒我特別擔心你
About getting you out.
想著把你送出伊朗
Yeah, no, I was... worried about you.
不,是我...擔心你才對
Leaving you behind.
留下你一人
I said I didn't care about your friend from Mumbai,
我之前說不在乎你那個孟買的朋友
but I do.
其實我很在乎
I said I didn't have any claim on you.
我說我沒資格要求你
Saul...
索爾
But I do.
但我有
Maybe it's just in my own mind at this point.
也許現在這只是我自己的一廂情愿
I don't know.
我不知道
But I needed to tell you before it's too late.
但我要趁覆水難收之前告訴你
Did you hear me?
你聽到我的話了嗎
Yes.
聽到了
It's the first time I could come up for air in nearly two days.
這是我兩天以來第一次有閑暇時間
I wanted you to know.
我想讓你知道
When are you coming home?
你什么時候回家
Usual.
和平常一樣
Not till late.
要很晚了
Okay.
好的
Well, I'll see you then.
到時候見
Just follow the tags, and...
追查這些牌照
In there.
去那邊
What's this?
這是什么
How we'll contact you.
我們聯系你的方法
Memorize it.
背下來
Also your cover story.
還有你的托詞
The information you pried out of me
你從我嘴里套到的
that justifies your coming here.
證明你來美國的信息
It's how we took down your network.
我們就是這樣端掉了你的組織
Is it true?
這是真的嗎
It's verifiable.
可以查證
Who is the source?
消息來源是誰
If I go to Iran,
等我到了伊朗
I'll have to take the traitor out.
就得除掉叛徒
You know that.
你知道的
The source is a hack we did,
消息來源于我們進行的一次電腦入侵
a computer virus that allowed us to monitor your communications.
一種能監控你們通訊系統的電腦病毒
You want to take it out, go ahead.
你要想除掉它,隨便你
We have you now.
我們現在有你了
It's time to go back to your people.
你該回去找你的手下了
You ready?
準備好了嗎
Yeah.
準備好了
What were you planning to do,
你打算怎么辦
bypass me entirely?
完全忽視我嗎
I'm not going to apologize.
我不會道歉的
I had to keep the circle small.
知情人不能太多
Not that small.
也不用那么少吧
You, Carrie, Quinn.
你,卡莉,奎因
And come to think of it,
再仔細想想
I haven't seen that headscarf for a while.
我有段時間沒見到頭巾妹了
All need-to-know.
該知道的都知道
I thought we trusted each other.
我們不是該互相信任的嗎
Just you.
只有你
I tell just you.
我只告訴你
I don't see how.
沒那么簡單
You've got Lockhart waiting in your office.
洛克哈特在你辦公室等著呢
You think he didn't notice
你以為他沒注意到
that the ex-wife of the IRGC chief
伊斯蘭革命衛隊首領的前妻
got slaughtered in Bethesda?
在貝塞斯達慘遭屠殺的事嗎
Or that Carrie,
還有卡莉
whom you committed to a psych ward,
被你關進瘋人院
got out and you're doing shit about it?
逃出來后你就坐視不管
He's the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee,
他是參議院情報委員會的頭兒
not some civilian fuck-monkey.
不是什么愚蠢好糊弄的百姓
Okay.
好吧
I do have something going.
我的確有計劃要實施
An operation...
一項行動
We're past that.
這個說過了
It's time for details.
該說點細節了
Fine.
好
I'll tell you both.
我全都告訴你
You never told me whose idea it was.
你從沒告訴我這是誰的主意
To hang you out as bait.
拿你做誘餌
Was it your idea or Saul's?
是你的主意還是索爾的
That's all right.
沒關系
You don't have to say.
你不用說了
It was Saul's idea.
是索爾的主意
It had to be.
肯定是
In fact, it's classic Saul.
實際上,這是索爾的老把戲了
If it's so classic, why'd you fall for it?
要真是老把戲,你怎么還會上當
Why do you think?
你覺得呢
It was you.
因為你
The abuse you went through.
你經歷的那些虐待
What Saul did to you to get me here.
索爾為了引我上鉤而對你做的那些事
Even I have never done anything so cruel.
連我都沒做過這么殘忍的事
You're forgetting I've seen your handiwork.
你忘記我見過你的屠妻現場了
You can't bullshit me.
別哄我玩了
I'm not bullshitting you.
我沒哄你玩
Then you're seriously deluded.
那只能說你太傻太好騙
You know what he asked me?
你知道他問了我什么
Why you killed your wife?
為什么殺死你的妻子
Who moved the bomb.
誰轉移了炸彈
If it was Brody.
如果是布洛迪干的
Now, why would he ask me that?
那他為什么那樣問我
That implies that there's
那似乎在暗示
a difference of opinion on that subject.
該問題存在分歧
Right?
不是嗎
What'd you tell him?
那你怎么跟他說的
That it was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
我說是阿布·納齊爾的手下干的
Not Brody?
不是布洛迪
No.
不是
Who?
那是誰
Someone else.
另有其人
That's all I know.
我知道的就這些
You Peter Quinn?
你是彼得·奎恩
Uh, yeah.
是的
What? That's a difficult question?
怎么,這個問題很困難嗎
No.
不是
'Cause your compadre Mathison,
你的朋友麥吉森
she promised what she called "candor."
可承諾過你會"坦白"
Peter Quinn is, uh...
彼得·奎恩是
What?
是什么
...my legal name.
是我依法登記的姓名
Uh, one of the victims, she was Iranian.
其中一名被害女性是伊朗人
Yes.
是的
Ex-wife of an Iranian security guy... IRGC?
是伊朗革命衛隊某成員的前妻
Yes.
是的
And the other victim, that's his daughter-in-law?
另外一名被害人是他的兒媳
Yes.
是的
I assume that's significant.
我猜這一點很重要
Right.
確實
These are some terse responses.
你的回答都很簡潔
Look, can we just get on with this?
我們能不能盡快擺平這件事
"On with this"?
"擺平"
We are "on with it."
我們正在"擺平"
How are we not "on with it"?
我們怎么不在"擺平"
My colleague led me to believe
我的同事告訴我
you were after a confession.
你們需要有人出來認罪
Well, that's incorrect.
這么說不對
What I said was,
我說的是
I'm trying to understand what happened here.
我很想知道這里究竟發生了什么
That's not gonna be possible.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's what she said.
她也是這么說的
She said all I need to know
她還說我只需知道
is that it's national security.
此事涉及國家安全
This is. This.
這爛攤子
Look, I know you think I'm just some dick
我知道你覺得我是個刺兒頭
jacking you up because I can,
沒事干找你茬
'cause you were unlucky enough
但誰讓你不走運
to get yourself photographed.
被攝像頭拍到
And maybe that's true, I don't know.
我也不知道,也許還真是
But actually,
但實際上
I'm just trying to understand
我很想知道
this shit that you people do.
你們這幫人在搞什么破事
This shit that we're a party to
我們都得擔著這破事
'cause we pay taxes.
誰叫我們是納稅人
This...
這擔子
this shit.
這擔子破事
So you killed the daughter?
是你殺了那個女兒嗎
Yes.
是的
With?
用的什么武器
A Walther P22.
瓦爾特P22式手槍
What about the mother? Same weapon?
拿什么殺的那位母親,也是這件武器嗎
No.
不是
That was with a bottle.
用的是酒瓶子
Plum wine.
梅酒的酒瓶
For national security.
就為了國家安全
You fucking people.
你們這幫人
Have you ever done anything...
你們這幫人除了把事情搞砸
but make things worse?
還做過些什么
This is special access information.
這是需要特別權限才能知道的信息
Fine.
好的
It can't leave this room.
絕對不能走漏風聲
Understood.
明白
So?
說吧
I've recruited a high-level Iranian asset.
我招募了一名高級伊朗情報人員
IRGC Deputy Chief Majid Javadi.
伊朗革命衛隊副隊長馬吉德·賈瓦迪
Javadi?
賈瓦迪
Yes.
是的
The man who financed the bombing of the CIA.
中央情報局恐怖爆炸事件的策劃者
That's right.
是的
Why on earth would you trust him?
你憑什么相信他
We've developed information that would compromise him
我們搜集到的信息足以使他
with his own government;
背叛他的政府
evidence of wholesale corruption.
挪用大筆資金的證據
Which, in Iran, just means it's Tuesday.
那在伊朗不過是很平常的事情
Normally I'd agree.
一般情況下我同意
But this is tens of millions of dollars siphoned
但這筆高達數億美元的款項
from a secret IRGC fund
來自伊朗革命衛隊的機密資金戶頭
designated for terrorist activities.
專門用來資助恐怖活動
No one would look the other way.
沒人會對此有異議
So you blackmailed him.
所以你威脅他
That's right.
是的
Is there some reason you didn't tell my committee?
為什么不事先與我的委員會商量
I was waiting for it to be real.
我想等事成了再說
It wasn't because this is just the kind
難道不是因為這些
of human intelligence nonsense
狗屁活人情報工作
that led to disaster
才會導致不到四個月前
right here in this building not four months ago?
在這幢大樓發生的那場災難嗎
Believing our sworn enemies will magically switch sides.
居然相信我們不共戴天的仇敵能奇跡般的倒戈
We talked about this,
我們已經談過
the need to wean you of your Cold War bullshit.
你得摒棄你那套冷戰時期的狗屁理論
We agreed to disagree.
我們同意求同存異
I don't see it that way,
我可不那么想
not when I'm inheriting your mess in ten days.
十天后我就要接手你的爛攤子
A mess.
爛攤子
That's what you call placing
在一個30年無法滲透的政府內
a major asset inside a government
安插一位重要人物
that's been a black box for 30 years?
你卻稱之為爛攤子
You asked me what I've been doing.
你不是問我一直在做什么嗎
I told you.
我已經告訴你了
Are we done?
行了嗎
Not by a long shot.
遠遠不夠
I want to know how this happened.
我要知道來龍去脈
Almost there.
就快到了
Almost there and you still haven't asked.
就快到了,可你還沒開口問我
What?
什么
Who moved the bomb.
誰轉移了炸彈
You told Saul it was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
你告訴索爾,是阿布·納齊爾的一個手下
Yes, I did.
我是這么說的
Which I already knew.
那我已經知道了
And who handed him the keys?
那又是誰給了他們鑰匙呢
Don't tell me you never wondered.
別告訴我你就沒懷疑過
I bet you wonder all the time.
我打賭你一直在懷疑
Brody escaped the blast.
布洛迪逃過了炸彈
Did he know it was coming?
他事先知情嗎
Maybe I already know the answer to that.
也許我已經知道答案了
Maybe you don't.
也可能你不知道
Fine. I guess you don't want the truth.
好吧,看來你并不想知道真相
I do. I just don't think I'd get it from you.
我想,但我不認為會從你那里得知
Okay.
好吧
I want to know about the wife.
我想知道他妻子的事
What about her?
她怎么了
You recruit Javadi,
你要策反賈瓦迪
his wife's suddenly dead along with the daughter-in-law.
他妻子和兒媳卻突然慘死
Don't tell me that's a coincidence.
別跟我說這只是巧合
It's not.
不是巧合
So who did it?
是誰干的
You know, every time you answer a question
知道嗎,每次你瞪大眼睛
with a big, gaping nothing,
半天答不出一個字
it reminds me what a problem we have, you and I.
都會讓我想起我倆的癥結所在
It was Javadi.
是賈瓦迪干的
Wait a second.
等等
You're saying he was in this country?
你是說他在我們國家
That's right.
沒錯
And you knew this?
而你早就知道了
We lured him here.
是我們引他來的
Carrie did.
卡莉干的
So, wait.
等等
You two...
你們倆
you were working together.
你倆是一伙的
Even when you were denouncing her
就連你在我的委員會面前
in front of my committee.
公開告發她的時候也是
All for show.
一切都是作秀
Did you know?
這事你知道嗎
I'm learning it now with you.
我也是現在才知道
Well, who did know?
那還有誰知道
Everyone who needed to.
需要知道的人都知道
No, everyone who needed to didn't know,
不,需要知道的人都不知道
because two of those people are in this room right now
因為現在這房間里就有兩個
holding their dicks.
還傻乎乎的不知情呢
I want Carrie brought in... now.
我要卡莉過來,馬上
She can't come here now.
她現在來不了
And why is that?
為什么
She's busy. She's putting Javadi on a plane back to Iran.
她忙著呢,她要送賈瓦迪上飛機回伊朗
He's still here?
他還在這里
Ground the fucking plane.
攔住那駕該死的飛機
No. Ground it.
不行,攔住它
I'm acting director for another two weeks.
局長這位子我還要坐兩周
It's not your call.
現在還輪不到你做主
I'll bump this up to the president, I swear to God.
我對天發誓,我要把這事告訴總統
Then what?
然后呢
We fry Javadi's ass publicly.
我們要公開扳倒賈瓦迪
That's shortsighted.
那太鼠目寸光了
It's justice.
這是執行正義
It's ineffective... 'cause back in Tehran,
沒用的,在德黑蘭
he's replaced by someone just like him
他會被一個跟他同樣的人取代
who we can't control.
而我們將控制不了那人
And the attack that happened here
這里發生的爆炸襲擊
happens again and again and again.
將會一而再,再而三地發生
This is a once-in-a-lifetime operation
這是可以扭轉一切的行動
that can transform everything.
一輩子就這么一次機會
The entire Middle East.
扭轉中東的整個局勢
You sound like you're fucking high.
你說得像嗑藥嗑多了似的
I'm calling the president.
我要給總統打電話
Did you hear what I said?
聽到了沒
I'm calling him. Get me a goddamn phone.
我要打電話,把電話給我
Fine.
好
Here.
給你
Destroy everything we've been working for.
盡管毀掉我們努力的成果好了
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
我都懶得拿這件事當個正經事來爭論
You really don't get it, do you? You know what?
你真不明白,對吧,你知道嗎
For the first time, I think I really do.
這真是我第一次弄明白
I see now why this place has been a fucking clown act
這地方為什么數十年來都像演鬧劇一樣
for decades. How does this work?
這東西怎么用
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
And don't worry. I'll handle the president.
別擔心,我會跟總統解釋
Open the door.
開門
No.
不
Open the goddamned door.
把這破門打開
Make me.
就不開
Dar, let me out of here.
達爾,讓我出去
Dar?
達爾
Dar.
達爾
You're dead.
你們死定了
Both of you son...
你們這些龜兒子
What the fuck?
我靠
Well, you had your chance.
給過你機會了
Wait!
等等
It's okay.
沒關系
It's okay.
沒關系
You said you'd tell me the truth.
你說過你會告訴我真相
And you told me I was incapable.
但你說我不會告訴你
You might be right.
也許你說對了
But if you want to talk to someone you can trust...
但如果你想和你信任的人談談
who was there, you should know that the man
他當時也在場,你應該知道是這個人
who built the bomb and moved the SUV...
放了炸彈,移動了那臺越野車
He didn't die in the explosion like they say.
他并沒有像他們說的那樣死于爆炸
As far as I know, he's still in this country.
據我所知,他還在美國
Where?
什么地方
I don't know.
我不知道
Who does?
誰知道
Someone you've already met.
那人你見過
The man that brought us together.
就是促成我們會面的人
Your lawyer? Bennett?
是你的律師,是本尼特嗎
No. The way this worked out, believe me,
不,相信我,發生了這種事
he's not my lawyer anymore.
他不再是我的律師了
You requested radar following on Three Six Oscar?
您需要雷達追蹤奧斯卡36號飛機嗎
Yes.
是的
That aircraft cleared U.S. airspace at 2219 hours.
那架飛機已于十點十九分飛離美國領空
Thank you.
謝謝
Yes, sir.
隨時為您效勞
An audacious operation.
這次行動真大膽
Just the beginning.
不過是個開始
Here's to continued success.
為接下來的成功干杯
You know, I do need to apologize...
我確實該為對你保留
for excluding you.
向你道歉
You don't have to explain yourself, Saul.
沒必要解釋,索爾
You are the goddamn acting director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
你才是中央情報局的代理局長
For ten more days.
這位子還能坐十天
Senator Lockhart managed
洛克哈特參議員
to get himself stuck in the conference room.
把自己鎖在會議室了
Could you ask facilities to let him out?
麻煩你叫局里的人放他出來
How'd it go?
進展如何
They're standing down.
不再追究了
So it went well.
這么說進展不錯
What do they say, confession is good for the soul?
有句話叫,直認無諱,身心泰然
Only you didn't do it.
但不是你做的
I know.
沒錯
But it made me feel better.
但這也讓我寬慰多了
Wrong crime, right guy, I guess.
雖然代人受過,也是罪有應得
You know what else I realized?
你知道我還明白了什么嗎
Just how through I am with...
我已經看透了
...this, the CIA.
這件事,還有中情局
I just do not believe anymore.
我再也不相信這些了
Believe what?
不相信什么
That anything justifies the damage we do.
所有我們以正義之名造成傷害的事情
You can't quit yet.
你還不能走
Javadi's out over the Atlantic heading home.
賈瓦迪正飛躍大西洋往家趕
And he told me something before he left...
他走之前告訴我一些事
about the Langley bomber.
關于總部炸彈襲擊者的事
You mean Brody.
你是說布洛迪
No, that's just it.
不,就是這點
It's not him, and I can prove it now.
不是他,我能證明不是他
But...
但是
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
Quinn?
奎恩
Sure, Carrie.
當然,卡莉
Whatever you need.
任你差遣
Saul...
索爾
How-how was your day?
今天過得好嗎
Had a good day.
挺不錯的一天
Actually a really good day.
可以說是非常好
Forgive me.
原諒我
For what?
原諒你什么
I'd forgotten...
我都忘了
how beautiful you are.
你有多美