Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
對于恐怖襲擊的不懈打擊
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.
你是我見過最聰明,也最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那個人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
I'm an associate at Bennett, Parr and Hamilton.
我是本尼特帕爾漢莫爾頓事務所的律師
One of our partners would like to meet with you.
我們的一個生意伙伴想見見你
Miss Mathison, Leland Bennett.
麥吉森小姐,我是利蘭·本尼特
What does your client want?
你的委托人想要什么
To pick your brain from time to time.
他們想借用你的大腦
Put you on retainer as it were.
要保持你大腦的正常運作
No sound.
別出聲
Take it off.
拿下來
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
It's time we talk about Nassir Hejazi.
現在我們來說說納賽爾·赫佳茲
Whose name you used to embezzle more than $45 million.
你用這個名字從革命衛隊中挪用了4500萬美元
You are now an enemy of your own state.
你現在成了自己國家的敵人
I got plans for you.
我已經為你計劃好了
What plans?
什么計劃
I'm gonna play you back into Iran.
我要把你放回伊朗
From now on you work for us.
從現在起,你為我們做事
For me.
為我做事
I've recruited a high-level Iranian asset.
我招募了一名高級伊朗情報人員
Majid Javadi.
馬吉德·賈瓦迪
The man who financed the bombing of the CIA.
中央情報局恐怖爆炸事件的策劃者
We talked about this.
我們已經談過
The need to wean you of your cold war bullshit.
你得摒棄你那套冷戰時期的狗屁理論
This is a once in a lifetime operation
這是可以扭轉一切的行動
that can transform everything.
一輩子就這么一次機會
The entire Middle East.
扭轉中東的整個局勢
You sound like you're fucking high.
你說得像嗑藥嗑多了似的
I need to know something before you leave.
你走之前我得問你件事
I need to know...
我必須知道
Who's responsible for the bomb?
炸彈是誰放的
You know what he asked me?
你知道他問了我什么
Who moved the bomb?
誰轉移了炸彈
If it was Brody.
如果是布洛迪干的
Now, why would he ask me that?
那他為什么那樣問我
That implies that there's a difference of opinion on that subject.
那似乎在暗示該問題存在分歧
You should know that the man
你應該知道是這個人
who built the bomb and moved the SUV,
放了炸彈,移動了那臺越野車
He didn't die in the explosion like they say.
他并沒有像他們說的那樣死于爆炸
As far as I know, he's still in this country.
據我所知,他還在美國
Where?
什么地方
I don't know.
我不知道
Who does?
誰知道
The man that brought us together.
就是促成我們會面的人
Your lawyer? Bennett?
是你的律師,是本尼特嗎
What happened to you? I started to get worried.
你怎么這么殷勤,我會多想的
I'm out of practice.
太久沒表現,都生疏了
This looks delicious, Saul. Thank you.
看著就很好吃,索爾,謝謝
Can I pour you a cup of tea?
我給你倒杯茶吧
Please.
好
Where did you get these from?
你哪里弄到的
Aren't these the mugs
這不就是我們
we brought back from the Philippines?
從菲律賓帶回的杯子嗎
The very last pair.
最后的一對
When this is all over,
等事情徹底了結
I'd like to go back to that island on the Sulu Sea.
我想回到蘇祿海上那座小島
You know, you don't have to promise anything.
你不必承諾任何事
Really. I understand.
真的,我都明白
No, I don't see why not.
有何不可呢
We might actually have fun.
我們可以開開心心的
Well, the evidence does seem to indicate
不過看目前情況
that that is possible after all.
確實有實現的可能
Is there any chance
你今天可以
that you could stay home today?
在家待著嗎
There's nothing I'd rather do.
求之不得
But?
不過
I got a meeting with Mike Higgins this morning at the white house.
不過我今早得去白宮和麥克·希金斯見面
When? - 9:30.
幾點,九點半
Well, that gives us an hour and a half...
那我看咱們還有
by my count.
一個半小時
Yes, it does.
那當然
Okay, here's something.
這里有發現
Dr. Maximillian Aziz, Jordanian,
馬克西米利安·阿齊茲博士,約旦人
was actually in the auditorium the time the bomb went off.
爆炸發生時曾在會場
Ops or intelligence?
外勤還是內勤
Intelligence-- office of transnational issues.
內勤,分析跨國事務
And what's his connection to Leland Bennett?
他和利蘭·本尼特有什么關系
He wrote a lengthy analysis
他寫了很長的報告
of the firm's hip-pocket clients.
分析他們公司幕后的客戶
Iran, Syria, Azerbaijan.
伊朗,敘利亞,阿塞拜疆的
This was two years ago.
不過是兩年前
It hardly fits the profile.
基本不符合條件啊
Any munitions training? Experience with explosives?
受過訓嗎,有沒有爆破經歷
No.
沒有
All right, add him to the list anyway.
好吧,先加進名單里
Yeah, which begs the question--
但我還是想問問
are we even sure that the guy who made the bomb moved Brody's car?
能確定是那炸彈客挪了布洛迪的車嗎
Depends. On what?
看怎么講了,怎么講
On whether or not you believe Javadi.
得看你信不信賈瓦迪
Which you do.
反正你信
Which I do. But it takes more than an opinion
我是信,但是光憑想當然
to put it in front of Saul.
可沒法說服索爾
Right.
沒錯
You know, I can't help but feel we're spinning our wheels here.
但我總覺得這是在白費力氣
The FBI have been through these files a hundred times.
這些材料都快被調查局翻爛了
Anybody that was at Langley that day
那天在總部的每一個人
has been turned inside-out and upside-down.
都被從頭到腳查了一遍
Yeah, well, someone who was at Langley that day did the bombing.
是,但那場爆炸肯定是現場某人搞的
I still can't believe all these people are gone.
我還是接受不了他們都已死去的事實
Yeah.
我也是
Where's Fara anyway?
法拉去哪了
She was supposed to be here over an hour ago.
她一個多小時前就該過來的
Come on in, Saul.
請進,索爾
Hey, Mike. Good to see you.
你好麥克,見到你很高興
Senator?
參議員
Yeah.
好吧
The senator's made some serious allegations.
參議員義正言辭地對你提出了控訴
Which are?
具體是
That you had Majid Javadi in a safe house, on American soil
說你把賈瓦迪藏進我們本土的安全屋
and let him go.
還送他出境
Do you contest that?
這是真的嗎
Yes and no.
也是,也不是
What's the yes?
是怎么講
I'm not aware of any standing order to arrest Colonel Javadi.
我根本不知曉有任何逮捕賈瓦迪上校的指令
Did you have him in custody or not? I did.
那你羈押他沒有,羈押了
Aw, Jesus fucking Christ, Saul.
我操他媽的,索爾
We didn't just "Let him go," Mike.
我們不光是送他走,麥克
We debriefed him.
還盤問了他
Turned him.
策反了他
Sent him back to Iran.
才把他送回德黑蘭
You turned him?
策反了他
He's ours.
他是我們的人了
With no guarantee that he'll actually cooperate.
根本沒法保證他會合作
He will.
他會的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know the man.
因為我了解他
Because he knows the game.
因為他知道游戲規則
That is total speculation.
這完全是臆斷
He's right.
他說得對
We haven't had a whole lot of success
最近這個部門的工作
in that department lately.
基本沒什么成果
Well, we have now. Javadi's the highest placed CIA asset
現在有了,賈瓦迪是中情局史上
in the history of the agency.
最有價值的線人
He ordered and financed the attack on Langley.
他指揮了總部爆炸案,并為其提供資金
All the better if he did. He's above suspicion.
那再好不過了,沒人會懷疑他
A high-profile arrest would've sent a clear message
公開抓捕會給伊斯蘭領袖們
to the mullahs.
傳遞明確的信息
Back the fuck down.
你他媽放棄吧
Instead we have a live source, keeping us current
但此線人能讓我們了解
on Iran's pursuit of a nuclear weapon,
伊朗核武器的最新進展
on hezbollah operations all over the globe.
及全球真主黨的一舉一動
How come I never saw a finding on this?
這事我怎么毫不知情
We were responding to events on the ground.
我們在現場對事件做出反應
The call had to be made in real time.
必須當場做出決定
That is horseshit, and he knows it.
他心知肚明,這就是鬼扯
Mike, I think it's time you excuse the senator.
邁克,該把參議員請走了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I called this meeting to brief
我是來向幕僚長
the chief of staff on the second phase of the mission.
匯報任務第二階段計劃的
So, go ahead.
那你說啊
I can't. Not with you present.
不行,你在場我不能說
Why not?
為什么
Because your security clearance is one level below operational.
因為你的密級比"行動級"低一等
You see what I'm dealing with?
你看到他這副德行了吧
The man is out of hand and out of control.
這人根本不服管,完全瘋了
And in this case, he's correct.
關于剛才那點,他是對的
I'm sorry, senator.
抱歉,參議員
Mike, in nine days,
邁克,還有九天
I'm the next DCI.
我就是局長了
And in nine days, Saul will brief you
所以九天后,索爾就會告訴你
on whatever you need to know.
你需要知道的一切
But not until then.
但在那之前不行
Mike... Senator.
邁克,參議員
Mike? Senator, please.
邁克,參議員,請離開
Goddamn it, Saul.
該死的,索爾
I spent the last month and a half
過去一個半月
arranging a marriage between you two.
我都在給你倆牽線搭橋
I'm out, I know that.
我出局了,我知道
You are now.
現在成定局了
You didn't need to be.
本來不必如此的
Javadi was worth it.
為了賈瓦迪,也值了
All right, tell me about this phase two.
算了,跟我說第二階段的計劃吧
Regime change?
政權更迭嗎
Eventually.
這是最后
We're setting the stage.
我們還在準備
How?
怎么做
First we move Javadi up the chain of command
首先我們讓賈瓦迪升職
into a senior military position.
成為軍方的高級將領
How?!
要怎么做
Keep reading.
繼續看
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我遲到了
Traffic.
堵車
I ordered you a macchiato, but it's probably cold by now.
我給你點了杯瑪奇朵,但估計都涼了
Thank you.
謝謝
It's fine.
沒關系
So I got your text.
我收到你短信了
Everything okay?
一切都好嗎
Yes.
都好
No.
不好
It's... Saul.
是...索爾
What about him?
他怎么了
We've made a decision.
我們做了個決定
Well, I-I've made a decision.
是我做了個決定
To give the marriage another chance.
再給我們的婚姻一次機會
I...
我
You have to know, it's not easy for me.
要知道,做出這樣的決定并不容易
And when, uh, did you decide all this?
什么時候決定的
Last night.
昨晚
Forgive me, but didn't we just spend yesterday
恕我直言,我們昨天還在麗思卡爾頓酒店的
in a suite at the Ritz Carlton?
套房里翻云覆雨
What's changed?
這是怎么回事
I-I just told you.
我剛跟你說了
What, suddenly Saul and you
怎么,你和索爾突然
have decided to reconcile?
決定和好了嗎
It's not suddenly.
不是事發突然
We've been talking about it for the last two months.
過去兩個月我們一直在談這事
You know that.
你知道的
Well, I was under the impression that you had given up on that.
我之前一直以為你已經放棄了
That you both had.
你們都放棄了
Well, I don't know, maybe we had.
我也不清楚,也許吧
Then there's something you're not telling me.
那你就是有事瞞著我
We've been married 35 years.
我和索爾做夫妻都35年了
I love you.
我愛你
Don't say that.
別說這種話
I love making love to you.
我很享受和你做愛的感覺
I have to go. Mira...
我得走了,米拉
Good-bye.
再見
He signed off?
他簽了嗎
Well, let's put it this way--
這么說吧
He sees the merits of the operation.
他認為該行動計劃有可取之處
So he's taking it to the President?
所以他要讓總統過目
Yes. Merits?
是的,可取之處
Saul, it's fucking genius.
索爾,這計劃根本就是絕了
If we can pull it off.
如果能落實的話
When are you leaving?
你什么時候出發
Tomorrow morning.
明早
Does Carrie know you're going?
卡莉知道你要去嗎
She can't even suspect it.
她根本猜不到
Heard you were looking for me.
你們找我嗎
Yeah, we were just going over the transcript of your debrief
剛剛在看你和賈瓦迪的談話筆錄
with Javadi to see if it supported
看看是否與
what he told Carrie on the tarmac yesterday.
昨天他對卡莉敘述的內容相符
Which was?
結果呢
That the man who moved the SUV
當時移動越野車的嫌犯
is still in the United States,
仍身處國內
and he's somehow connected to Leland Bennett's law firm.
而且和利蘭·本尼特的律所有聯系
Connected how?
什么聯系
It's unclear.
還不清楚
We were hoping you could shed some light.
希望你可以指點迷津
Javadi didn't mention the Bennett connection.
賈瓦迪從未談及與本尼特的關系
Well, what about Brody?
那布洛迪呢
Did he mention Brody?
他提及過布洛迪嗎
In what context?
在什么背景下
In the context of being the Bomber.
背景是他充當炸彈襲擊者
Not in so many words, he didn't.
他沒有詳細地說
Well, what did he say?
那他怎么說的
He said as far as he knows, Brody didn't move the car.
他說據他所知,布洛迪沒有移動那輛車
As far as he knows?
據他所知
That's not what he told me.
他對我不是這樣講的
Okay. He told me definitively it wasn't brody.
好吧,他很確定布洛迪不是元兇
What's your point?
你想說什么
Why would he tell us two different stories?
他對你我的敘述為何不一致
Is that a question or an accusation?
你是在詢問我,還是質疑我
Well, I guess I'd like a straight answer.
我只是希望你可以坦誠地回答
And if Javadi even intimated that Brody didn't move the car,
如果賈瓦迪提到布洛迪沒有移動那輛車
why not press him on who did?
那為何不繼續逼問是誰動的
Well, you're angry because I didn't share
你生氣是因為我有關于
a conversation with you about Brody. An inconclusive one.
布洛迪的事沒和你說,哪怕是不知真偽的消息
No, I'm angry because you seem entirely indifferent
不,我生氣是因為你似乎完全不在乎
to catching the actual bomber.
抓住真正的炸彈襲擊者
Speak for yourself. I'm all for it.
隨你怎么說,我沒意見
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
很高興聽到你這么說
So... You two...
這么說,你們倆
actually have a plan?
已經有計劃了嗎
Yeah, we want to flush this guy out into the open.
是的,我們想把這家伙給引出來
How?
怎么做
You know Leland Bennett personally, right?
你和利蘭·本尼特有私交,對吧
We've golfed congressional a few times together.
我們在政治場合一起打過幾次高爾夫
And we serve on the board of the northern foundation.
而且我們都是北方基金會董事會成員
How comfortable would you be making an approach?
你愿意與他接觸嗎
Comfortable enough.
放心交給我吧
Oh, back already?
這么早就回來了
Yeah, I'm not feeling well.
是的,感覺不舒服
You can go.
你可以走了
I'll look after him today.
今天我來照看他
You sure?
你確定
Yeah.
是的
How is he?
他怎么樣了
Oh, sitting up.
能坐起來了
Progress.
有進步
Yeah, slowly but surely.
是啊,但有點吃力
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見
Feel better.
注意身體
Thanks.
謝謝
Baba Joon.
老爸
I'm staying home today.
今天我待在家里
Do I need a reason?
我需要理由嗎
I'm not going to lose my job.
我不會丟掉工作的
Because I'm sure.
因為我確定
Speak English.
說英語
English.
說英語
I did not come to America
我來美國不是為了
to live in the street like a dirty Arab.
像個臟兮兮的阿拉伯人一樣流落街頭
Baba...
爸爸
Listen to me.
聽我說
Nothing like that is going to happen.
不會出現那種情況的
No one's going to throw us out of our home.
沒人會把我們從家里趕出去
Don't worry.
別擔心
My job's safe.
我的工作很穩定
At the bank?
銀行的工作嗎
Yes.
是的
At the investment bank.
在投資銀行
If you work at the bank,
如果你在銀行工作
why are we not rich?
我們怎么會這么窮
Richter. That's a German surname.
里克特是個德裔姓氏
My parents were born in Hamburg.
我父母出生在漢堡
Do you speak it?
你會說德語嗎
Ja naturlich.
當然會(德語)
That's useful.
很實用
We represent three private banking houses in Berlin.
柏林有三家私人銀行是我們的客戶
Would you, uh, excuse me for just a moment?
我失陪一下可以嗎
Of course.
當然
You're early.
你來早了
I'm in the middle of interviewing a new associate.
我正在給律所面試新人
It won't take long.
我長話短說
We missed you at the foundation meeting last week.
你沒出席上周的基金會
Couldn't get there. Work.
沒時間,工作太忙
You gotta make time for us.
應該為我們擠出時間
It's not enough that I've raised over a million dollars this quarter?
這個季度我多給你們一百萬還不夠嗎
You know me. Never satisfied.
你了解我的,從不滿足
But... That's not what this is about.
不過,我今天來不是為了這事
No? No.
不是嗎,不是
Sounds ominous.
聽起來不妙啊
I do terror now, by the way.
順便說一句,我現在負責反恐工作
I'm not sure you knew that.
估計你還不知道
I don't think I did.
我好像真不知道
Your firm's name has come up lately.
最近你們公司的名字浮了上來
More than once.
不止一次
In what light? That I can't tell you.
好事還是壞事,無可奉告
Then why tell me at all?
那為什么告訴我此事
Because tomorrow morning at exactly 10:00,
因為明天早上10點整
I walk into a high level, top secret meeting
我會參加一個高層絕密會議
at which you are the agenda.
而你就是會議的議程
What do you want?
你想要我干什么
Cooperate with us. Come clean.
跟我們合作,坦白交代
Get out in front of what's sure to turn into a...
避免陷入一場即將升級為...
a bruising investigation.
傷害性極高的調查
You know what?
知道嗎
20 years ago, I might've fallen for that weak shit.
20年前的我也許會被你嚇尿
But today...
但現在
Come after me if you want.
我隨你怎么查
I've got nothing to hide.
我沒什么好隱瞞的
Who's the candle for?
蠟燭是為誰點的
All the departed.
所有逝去的人
You orthodox?
你是東正教徒嗎
Old boyfriend.
前男友是
I hear the weddings go on forever.
聽說他之后辦過無數次喜酒
Longer than the marriages, so goes the joke.
喜酒的時間比婚姻還長,這笑話能樂一輩子
Mr. Bennett needs you to look into something for him.
本尼特先生需要你幫他查一個人
My arrangement's with Majid Javadi, not Leland Bennett.
我與馬吉德·賈瓦迪合作,不是利蘭·本尼特
Correct.
沒錯
But what Mr. Bennett heard today
但本尼特先生今天得到的消息
might reverberate onto you.
也許會牽連到你
Onto me?
牽連我
Do I need to remind you--
需要我提醒你嗎
You're a recruited agent of a foreign government?
你已被外國政府招募為特工
I met with Javadi. Once.
我見過賈瓦迪,一次而已
I agreed to consult with him. I'm nobody's agent.
我同意做他的顧問,而不是做特工
I doubt the CIA would appreciate the distinction.
不知道中情局能否理解其中的區別
What the hell do you know about it?
你得到什么消息了
I know the law firm appears to be
我知道該律所因為某些原因
the target of an inquiry of some kind.
成為了被質詢的目標
Well, not one that I'm aware of.
這個我可不知道
The warning was delivered personally,
這個警告是經私人渠道傳出來的
outside of official channels.
沒通過官方渠道
By somebody who works at the agency?
是在局里工作的人嗎
A longtime acquaintance of Mr. Bennett, yes.
本尼特先生的老熟人,是的
So what do you want from me?
那你想讓我做些什么
Confirm the report.
確認一下這個報告
Mr. Bennett needs to know
本尼特先生需要知道
what part of the business is under investigation
哪一部分業務處于調查之中
and what he can do to protect himself.
以及他能做些什么以求自保
That's not going to be easy.
那可不容易
Not without setting off alarm bells.
這么做的話不可能不讓人察覺
You'll figure something out.
你會想辦法搞定的
I'll figure something out?
讓我想辦法嗎
And obviously there's a clock on this.
而且顯然你的時間有限
Obviously.
顯然極了
Hello?
喂
It's on.
見效了
Tell me.
跟我說說
I just met with Franklin.
我剛跟富蘭克林見過面
They're panicking over there.
他們開始慌了
Well, let them.
讓他們慌吧
Wait 24 hours...
24小時過后
then hit them with the news we know who the bomber is.
用我們知道炸彈襲擊者的消息給他們一擊
Will do.
好的
Uh, Saul?
索爾
Yeah?
什么
I need some personal time between then and now.
在那之前我需要一點私人時間
You got it.
行
Thanks. You all right?
謝謝,你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
I should've shared that intel about Brody with you sooner.
我應該早些告訴你布洛迪的情報
I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.
抱歉,我沒考慮周全
You've been to hell and back.
你死里逃生
I know how important this is to you.
我知道那對你有多重要
I owe you. We all do.
我欠你的,我們都欠你的
Yeah, well, as long as we get the real bomber...
只要我們找到真正的炸彈襲擊者
We will.
我們會的
Carrie?
是卡莉嗎
Yeah. How'd you know?
是,你怎么知道的
Tone of your voice.
你的語氣
You don't talk to anyone else like that.
你從不和其他人那么說話
Huh, I wasn't aware.
我都沒注意到
You ready to eat?
準備開飯嗎
Should I open a bottle of wine?
要不要開瓶酒
That's a great idea.
好主意
Listen...
聽著
I got to go away for a few days.
我得離開幾天
You do?
是嗎
Yeah. When?
是的,什么時候
Tomorrow.
明天
Saul...
索爾
I know.
我知道
The timing's not great.
時機不太好
But you said only a couple of days?
但你說只是幾天對嗎
Yeah. A week, at the most.
對,最多一周
A week?
一周
I wouldn't be going...
要不是我非去不可
if I didn't absolutely have to.
我也不會走的
You know what, I could go with you.
我可以跟你一起去
Wouldn't that be great? Why not?
那就太棒了,為什么不行呢
It's not that kind of trip.
這不是什么休閑旅行
I wish it were.
雖然我希望是
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
To us.
為我們
You've been nauseous?
你覺得惡心想吐嗎
Yeah.
是的
Usually that goes away by now.
一般來說現在應該已經沒那感覺了
So I've heard.
我也是這么聽說的
I'm getting a real clear image here.
我這里看得非常清楚
You want to know if it's a boy or a girl?
你想知道是男孩還是女孩嗎
No.
不想
Sorry this is so last-minute.
很抱歉最后才來找你
No, no, it's great to see you.
不,很高興見到你
This is quite a surprise.
真是個驚喜
I saw Maggie at the hospital last week,
上周我還在院里見到了麥琪
she didn't say a thing.
她什么都沒提
She doesn't know.
她不知道
Does that have anything to do with
這跟你為什么第13周
why you're coming in for your first prenatal exam 13 weeks then?
才來做第一次孕檢有關系嗎
I didn't exactly plan this.
其實我沒打算要孩子
But you've known for some time.
但你知道自己懷孕已經有一陣子了吧
What about medications?
用藥情況如何
What are you currently taking?
你現在在服用哪些藥
Uh, at the moment, nothing.
現在什么藥都沒吃
I see.
明白了
I was on 1,800 milligrams of lithium
我在"那地方"的一個月內每天服用
for about a month there.
1800毫克的鋰(起鎮定作用)
Things were a little out of control.
當時事情有點失控
And, uh, before that,
更早之前
there was a lot of drinking.
我喝過很多酒
A... lot.
非常多
After you knew?
在你知道自己懷孕之后嗎
I haven't been painting a nursery, just put it that way.
直說了吧,我壓根沒想過要養孩子
Are you telling me you wish to terminate?
你是在說你想做人流嗎
I just want to know what the tests say.
我只想知道測試結果
If things are okay.
是不是都還好
You're iron deficient.
你缺鐵
We can fix that.
這個我們可以補回來
But your blood pressure's very high.
但你的血壓非常高
I've been... really stressed at work.
我的工作壓力非常大
Well, you really should be taking it easy.
你真的應該放松一下
Yeah, I'll try.
是啊,我會試試看
Carrie, we can manage this.
卡莉,我們有辦法
Keep you and the baby healthy.
保證你和寶寶的健康
It's not magic, it's a process.
并不神奇,只是一個過程
You want to leave it to chance, that's up to you.
如果你想要順其自然,決定權在你
Otherwise you need to modify your behavior.
否則你就得改變下自己的習慣
Not in a week or two, or when it's convenient.
不是一或兩周后,或是等方便了再說
Now.
現在就得改
What I'm doing, it has to do with the father.
我現在做的事和孩子父親有關
I need to make some things right.
我得把事情捋順
It matters to a lot of people.
這關系到很多人
But this is different, Carrie.
但這是不一樣的,卡莉
You're not on your own anymore.
你現在不是一個人了
Fara?
法拉
Sherazi?
西拉吉
And you are?
你是哪位
Mitchell Clausen. From the I.G.'s office.
總長辦公室的米切爾·克勞森
I.G.?
什么總長
Inspector General.
總監察長
May I come in?
我能進來嗎
This way.
這邊請
May I offer you something?
你要喝的什么嗎
I'm good.
不用麻煩了
You called in sick two days in a row.
你連續兩天請病假
Is something the matter?
是怎么了呢
Migraines.
偏頭痛
Yet you drove into work yesterday.
但你昨天開車去上班了
Yes.
對
Where you sat in the parking lot for over half an hour
你就呆坐在停車場半個多小時
before deciding to leave again.
還是決定走了
I was hoping the headache would go away.
我那時候希望頭疼能止住
Is that why you then paid a visit to 1426 Longhill Road,
所以你才去了長山路1426號
where the recent double murder happened?
也就是最近那起雙尸案的事發地點嗎
The Bethesda P.D. took down your license number.
貝塞斯達警局記下了你的車牌號
The agency had to call in a lot of favors
中情局找了很多關系
to close that investigation.
才結了那個案子
Your going over there jeopardized all that.
你到那里去會引發嚴重后果
I wanted to see where it happened.
我想看看案發現場
Why?
為什么
It upset me. I...
我很不安
I was upset by it.
那事讓我非常煩亂
Director Berenson has shown an unusual degree
貝倫森局長對你表示出了
of confidence in you, Ms. Sherazi...
非同尋常的信任,西拉吉小姐
entrusted you with matters of national importance.
對你委以國家級的重要任務
I'm aware of that.
那個我知道
But your current state of mind
但你目前的心理狀態
makes your loyalty to him and to the agency
使你對局長和中情局的忠誠度
a very live issue.
成為了有待商榷之事
Tell the director not to worry.
轉告局長不用擔心
I'm fine.
我很好
You can tell him yourself. When you come into work tomorrow.
明天上班的時候,你自己跟他說吧
Yes.
行
Director Berenson?
貝倫森局長
Who is this Director Berenson?
這個貝倫森局長是誰
My boss.
他是我上司
But he's no banker, is he?
他不是銀行里的人吧
No.
不是
You went ahead, didn't you?
你依舊執迷不悟是吧
In spite of everything I said?
把我的話當耳旁風
Baba, an attack happened.
爸爸,發生了恐怖襲擊
So what?
那又怎樣
It's none of your business.
這又不關你的事
They needed Farsi speakers
他們需要有國際金融背景
with experience in international finance.
又懂波斯語的人
I had to help.
我必須幫他們
And when the secret police find out
要是那些伊朗特工
who you work for, what then?
發現你為美國人賣命,那怎么辦
We have family still in Tehran!
我們在德黑蘭還有家人
Your uncle, his wife and children.
你的叔叔,嬸嬸,侄子
They will be added to the list of those to be hanged,
到時候全部都要上黑名單,被處以絞刑
or shot!
或者槍決
I'm an American.
我是美國人
Target is still unknown, but presumed to be the man
目標身份依舊不明,有可能就是
who put the bomb in position in front of the H.Q. auditorium.
在總部禮堂前安放炸彈的人
This is Paul Franklin,
這是保羅·富蘭克林
our stalking horse. Carrie?
現在拿他做木馬,卡莉
Later this afternoon, I'll promote misinformation
下午晚些時候,我會放出假消息
to Mr. Franklin in the hopes that
希望能唬住富蘭克林
he'll lead us to the bomber.
利用他引出炸彈襲擊者
Our assumption is that after the meeting,
如果計劃奏效,我們見面之后
he'll reach out for instructions.
他會聯系上面尋求下一步行動指示
To this man.
也就是這個人
Leland Bennett, one of the senior partners at the firm,
利蘭·本尼特,他們律所的一個大股東
which is why operation, from this moment forward,
因此,本次行動從現在開始
requires a full complement of audio
針對這兩個人進行
and visual surveillance on both subjects.
全程音視頻監控
I don't have to tell you
不需要我再重申
what catching this guy would mean.
抓住這兩個家伙的重要性了吧
In other words, stay small, stay cool, stay out of sight.
換句話說,就是不聲張,不妄動,不露面
Okay, everybody. Game time.
好,開始行動
You were right.
你是對的
Tell me.
快說
They've connected your firm to the guy
他們已經把總部爆炸案
who detonated the bomb at Langley.
牽罪到你們律所頭上了
That's not possible.
不可能
I'm telling you what I found out.
就這么告訴你,信不信由你
All right. Okay.
好吧
They're also under the impression
他們還認為
that he's still here in the United States.
那個炸彈客現在仍在美國
Is that true?
是不是真的
Answer the question, or so help me,
回答我,不然的話
I'll get up and you'll never see me again.
我現在就拍屁股走人,你別想再見到我
Take it easy, Carrie. Take a breath.
放松點,卡莉,深呼吸
No, don't patronize me.
別把我當孩子哄
Okay.
好吧
It's true, he's here.
是真的,他還在美國
He's here where?
具體在哪
I'm assuming that means they haven't located him yet.
你這么問就是說他們也沒掌握他的下落
No, they haven't.
對,他們還沒掌握
Then exactly what do they have?
那他們到底掌握了些什么
A warrant pending before a FISA judge,
以同謀罪帶走利蘭·本尼特
naming Leland Bennett a co-conspirator.
面見外國情報監督法法官的逮捕令
How soon before the warrant's active?
這份逮捕令還有多久生效
A few days, at least.
至少要好幾天
They won't find anything. Bennett's clean.
他們不會知道的,本尼特做事干凈利落
He works through a cutout.
他一貫假人之手
You.
就是你
Just lay low and let me handle this.
別摻和了,讓我來處理這件事
You're the one who's been handling this,
一直以來都是你在處理
so excuse me if your assurance isn't very assuring.
恕我冒昧,你的話不怎么可信
They have a line on our friend.
他們查到我們朋友了
How'd they get onto him?
他們是怎么知道的
No idea. Well, find out.
不清楚,那就去搞清楚
It's a little late for that, don't you think?
有點太遲了,你不覺得嗎
You sure it wasn't your mistake?
你確定不是你這出了差錯嗎
You sure it wasn't yours?
你確定不是你的錯嗎
We were asked to provide material support
我們當時被要求向一名與政府有關系的
to an American citizen with ties to the regime.
美國公民提供物資支持
There was no mention of his involvement in the bombing.
并沒有提及他與爆炸襲擊案有關
There was later.
后來提到了
Yes, there was.
你說得對
Well, we should've dealt with it then.
我們當時就該解決好
Maybe.
也許吧
Do they know his name?
他們知道他是誰嗎
No.
不知道
Then we're still okay.
那我們暫且沒事
Do you want him out of the country?
你想讓他離開美國嗎
Yes.
是的
Preferably with a new identity.
最好換個新身份
How much do I tell him?
我該告訴他多少
I don't care.
無所謂
Just get him out.
把他弄出去就行
Franklin's sending a text.
富蘭克林發了條短信
Talk to me.
告訴我內容
It's an address and time.
是個地址,還有時間
Fairview Motel in Lynchburg, 01:30.
凌晨一點半在林奇堡的美景汽車旅館
Can we trace who he's sending it to?
能查到他發給了誰嗎
No, there must be an anonymizer on the device.
不行,他的手機上裝了匿名軟件
Don't worry, Carrie.
別擔心,卡莉
As long as we stick on Franklin,
只要我們盯住富蘭克林
you'll get your bomber.
你就能找到那個炸彈襲擊者
He's right.
他說得對
We'll send a tactical team to the motel.
我們派一支戰術小隊去汽車旅館
They'll arrest the target
富蘭克林一清理現場
as soon as Franklin clears scene.
我們就逮捕目標
D.C. Department of Transportation
華盛頓特區交通部
is warning drivers to prepare for delays
告誡司機朋友們,由于市區街道封閉
due to street closures downtown Thursday through Saturday.
從星期四至星期六需做好延誤準備
Officials say southbound 14th Street northwest
官方稱第十四街西北的南行方向
will be closed between G Street and Pennsylvania.
G大街與賓夕法尼亞大道之間的路段將被封閉
Here's something.
有情況
It could be him.
可能是他
Yeah, it is him. I've got a visual.
沒錯,就是他,我看到了
Copy that.
收到
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Just sitting there at the moment.
現在就在那干坐著
Bravo, do you have eyes on?
B小隊,你們看到他了嗎
I'm looking down on the roof of his car.
我在屋頂上,監視著他的車
No one moves
任何人不許動
until Franklin leaves site.
直到富蘭克林離開
Copy that.
收到
He's calling someone.
他在給誰打電話
We got it.
在監聽了
Are you here?
你來了嗎
Outside.
就在外邊
Flash your lights.
閃一下車燈
What room are you in?
你在哪間房
First tell me what's happening.
先告訴我怎么回事
You may have been compromised.
你可能被暴露了
How the hell did that happen?
他媽的怎么會這樣
It happened.
已經發生了
What difference does it make how?
怎么發生的有區別嗎
Because I'm the one whose life is fucked.
因為要完蛋的是我
If I hadn't gotten to you first,
要不是我先找到你
you'd spend the rest of your life living in a cage.
你就得蹲一輩子監獄了
Try on some gratitude.
你該感激我
You want your exfil package or not?
你到底想不想收拾行李走人
2-2-0.
220號房
Be right up.
這就來
Shit. He's got a weapon.
操,他帶了武器
What?
什么
Now he's silencing it. Jesus, you seeing this?
他在裝消音器,天吶,你們看到了嗎
He's got a gun!
他有槍
Bravo, can you confirm?
B小隊,能確定嗎
Negative. My view is obscured.
不能,我的視野很模糊
He's not exfiltrating the bomber,
他不是要帶走炸彈襲擊者
he's taking him out.
他要干掉他
You don't know that, Carrie.
你沒法確定,卡莉
Why else would he have a silencer?
裝消音器還能有別的原因嗎
She's right, Scott.
她說得對,斯科特
I make the weapon.
我看到武器了
I'm telling you Franklin's gonna kill that guy.
我說了富蘭克林要干掉那個人
Listen to me. We just heard Bennett telling Franklin
聽我說,我們剛聽到本尼特告訴富蘭克林
to get the guy out of the country.
把那個家伙帶出國境
Maybe Bennett changed his mind.
或許本尼特改主意了
Either way, our priority is to keep Franklin in play.
不管怎樣,我們得先確保讓富蘭克林繼續行動
So we just let him kill the bomber?
那就任由他殺掉那個炸彈襲擊者嗎
If necessary, yes.
如果必要的話,是的
That wasn't the deal.
我們之前不是這樣定的
The bomber's the only way to prove that Brody's innocent.
那個襲擊者是唯一可以證明布洛迪清白的人
And stopping Franklin now would blow your cover
但現在制止富蘭克林會暴露你的身份
and Javadi's back in Tehran.
以及賈瓦迪回到德黑蘭的計劃
You get that, right?
你知道的
Until Franklin is clear,
在富蘭克林離開前
I want all teams to stand down.
我要求全部小隊停止行動原地待命
All teams, acknowledge standing down.
全部小隊原地待命,收到請回答
Bravo here, standing down.
B小隊,原地待命
Alpha team standing down.
A小隊,原地待命
Carrie, acknowledge.
卡莉,收到請回答
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie, what the fuck are you doing?
卡莉,你他媽要干啥
Carrie, go back to the van!
卡莉,回到車里去
Saul promised me this guy alive.
索爾答應過我,會讓這個人活著
Saul's not calling the shots here.
現在這里不是索爾說了算
He promised me, goddamn it. Get him on the phone!
他答應過我的,該死,讓他接電話
There's no time. Turn around!
沒這個時間,你快回去
Carrie, turn around now,
卡莉,馬上回去
Or we will stop you.
不然我們就要阻止你了
This is your last warning.
這是對你的最后警告
Listen to the man, Carrie.
聽他的話,卡莉
Bravo, I am authorizing force.
B小隊,我現在授權使用武力
Take the shot. I repeat:
開槍射擊,我重復一次
Let me...take the shot.
我來,開槍射擊
Carrie, this is Quinn.
卡莉,我是奎恩
Break away.
快離開
I'm sorry. I can't.
對不起,我不能
You're fucking us, Carrie.
你會搞死我們的,卡莉
Months of work. Your work.
幾個月的努力,你的努力
I don't care.
我不在乎
Carrie, I will take the shot.
卡莉,我會開槍的
Window's closing, for Christ's sake!
要來不及了,看在上帝的份上
He's in. Franklin is inside.
他進去了,富蘭克林進屋了
Pick her up, for God's sake!
把她帶走,趕緊的
Go! Go!
走,快走
Move it!
挪開
Jesus Christ.
我的老天爺
What was the delay?
你當時磨蹭什么呢
I stopped her, didn't I?
我攔住她了,不是嗎
Go with her. I'm watching Franklin.
跟她一起走,我來監視富蘭克林
Hospital's on the line. Tell 'em we got
接通醫院的電話了,告訴他們
a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep,
她左上臂受了槍傷
significant bleeding, might have clipped an artery.
大出血,可能是射穿動脈了
Hold on. You're gonna be all right.
堅持住,你會沒事的
Goddamn it!
真該死
Fuck! Fuck!
媽的,他媽的
Quinn... Yeah?
奎恩,什么事
Is the bomber dead?
那個炸彈襲擊者死了嗎
Yeah. Fuck!
死了,媽的
Fuck!
他媽的
Something's going on.
一定出事了
Yeah, you got shot. Yeah, no shit!
沒錯,你中槍了,是啊,少廢話
You shot me!
你開的槍
No, I mean, something's going on.
不是,我是說出了別的事
None of this... none of this makes sense.
這次行動... 這次行動說不通
Just breathe, okay? Deep breaths. Come on.
呼吸,好嗎,深呼吸,拜托
Come here.
過來
Come closer.
近一點
Where the fuck is Saul?
索爾在他媽什么地方
You have a good flight?
您的旅途順利嗎
Yeah, fine.
還不錯
Got me here.
至少把我送過來了
Hey. This way.
這邊走
Wait here.
在這里等著
In another month, it's even hotter.
再過一個月,這里會更熱的
You won't believe.
你想不到有多熱
Maybe I use the $10 million to put in an air conditioner.
或許我會用那一千萬美元裝一臺空調
There.
在那里