日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第三季 > 正文

國土安全第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 布洛迪實施刺殺計劃

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Air and naval forces of the United States

美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批準在非洲,歐洲和中東的恐怖行動
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
對于恐怖襲擊的不懈打擊
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
It was right in front of my eyes,
整個事件就發生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我絲毫沒預料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.
你是我見過最聰明,又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那個人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland:
《國土安全》前情提要
Saul, I didn't expect you back tonight.
索爾,我以為你今晚不回來了
This is Alain Bernard.
這位是阿倫·伯納德
Alain Bernard admitted to being an asset of Israeli intelligence.
阿倫·伯納德承認自己是以色列情報人員
Put him in a dark fucking hole.
把他丟進地洞里關著去
It's time we talk about Nasser Hejazi,
現在我們來說說納賽爾·赫佳茲
whose name you used to embezzle more than $45 million.
你用這個名字從革命衛隊中挪用了4500萬美元
You are now an enemy of your own state.
你現在成了自己國家的敵人
I got plans for you.
我已經為你計劃好了
What plans?
什么計劃
I'm gonna play you back into Iran.
我要把你放回伊朗
From now on, you work for us.
從現在起,你為我們做事
I have a play.
我設了個局
It involves Brody.
牽涉到了布洛迪
What's your big idea?
你有什么好主意
Danesh Akbari.
達尼什·阿克巴里
Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.
伊朗革命衛隊的首領
Right.
Javadi's boss.
賈瓦迪的上司
Brody can get to him.
布洛迪能接觸到他
The guys get me to the border
他們送我至邊境處
where I surrender myself?
然后我示意投降
Correct.
沒錯
What just happen?
發生了什么事
We are under heavy fire!
火力太猛了
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退,撤退
I'm not going back.
我不撤退
You can't do this by yourself.
這件事你一個人做不到
I'm 300 yards from the border, Carrie!
我距離邊界不到三百碼了,卡莉
I can make it!
我能完成任務
You will die over there!
你會死在那里的
No, you're wrong, Carrie!
不,你錯了,卡莉
'Cause you're gonna get me home!
因為你會來帶我回去
No, don't say that!
不,不準那么說
Do not put that on me! It's a fantasy!
不要把壓力強加給我,那簡直是白日夢
You'll find a way. I have faith.
你會想出辦法的,我對你有信心
...Nicholas Brody.
我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Brody made it across.
布洛迪成功越境了
And you, Saul,
你呢,索爾
are still in the game.
依舊身在局中
I'll be damned.
我會下地獄的
You have an uncle in Tehran.
你在德黑蘭有個叔叔
Carrie, no.
卡莉,不行
Fara, we have a brother agent in the field,
法拉,我們的伙伴身在戰場
soon to be in mortal danger.
即將面臨致命危險
Don't we owe him every chance to get out alive?
我們不該竭盡所能保他安全嗎
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎
Ready for what?
準備好什么
To go with me to Tehran.
和我一起去德黑蘭
Give us a few minutes. Yes, sir.
讓我們倆單獨待一會兒,是,長官
They let me out one hour a day.
他們每天讓我放一小時的風
To exercise.
鍛煉身體
In a room that's... three feet bigger than this.
那個房間就比這里大一丁點
Well, you spy on us, that's what you get.
你竊取我們的情報,就只能受這種待遇
I'm not a spy.
我不是間諜
Well, we caught you red-handed.
我們當場抓獲了你
You caught me with your wife.
你是抓到我跟你老婆偷情
You don't want to be antagonizing me,
你最好別跟我對著干
not when I'm here to get you out.
畢竟我是來放你出去的
What do you want?
你想讓我干什么
I have an operation in progress.
我有項任務正在實施
In Tehran.
在德黑蘭
Support team for that operation was forced to pull out.
那項任務的支援隊伍已被迫撤離
Mossad has agents on the ground there.
摩薩德在當地安插有特工
I need two of them.
我需要兩名特工
You can ask Tel Aviv yourself.
你可以自己問特拉維夫要
Well, they'd ask a lot of questions about the mission,
他們會問許多有關任務的問題
questions I'm not prepared to answer.
我沒準備好要回答
But it won't be any different if I ask. It better be.
但就算我找人也沒什么區別,最好有區別
'Cause it's the only reason I'm standing here talking
因為我現在跟你這個干了我老婆的滑頭啰嗦
to the greaseball who fucked my wife.
就是為了讓你辦成這件事
No one wants you here.
沒人希望讓你待在這里
Not Mossad, not me.
摩薩德不想,我也不想
Do everyone a favor.
彼此幫個忙
Make this happen.
把事辦成
Abu Nazir arranged my escape route for me.
阿布·納齊爾生前幫我安排了逃跑路線
I left Halifax in a container on a freighter.
我從哈利法克斯藏進一艘貨船的集裝箱
It took me to Columbia.
去了哥倫比亞
There I was taken by Jeep to Venezuela.
又被輛吉普車拉到委內瑞拉
There was trouble at the border.
過境時出了些麻煩
That's when I was shot. By?
所以遭到了槍擊,誰開的槍
I don't know. Someone trying to collect the reward.
不知道,想領賞的人吧
And then?
然后呢
I told you.
告訴過你們了
They...
他們
they took me to Caracas.
他們把我弄到了加拉加斯
To this... slum.
那棟爛尾樓
Where you became an addict.
你就是在那里變成癮君子的
What? Wait. No. No.
什么,不,不是
I was shot.
我中了槍
Here and here.
這里,還有這里
They used heroin on me for the pain.
他們用海洛因給我止痛
It wasn't easy to stop, but I did.
是很難戒,但我戒了
How long did that take? A while.
用了多久,沒多久
Do you have AIDS? No.
有艾滋嗎,沒有
Have you been tested?
檢查過嗎
Why are we even talking about this?
扯這些干嘛
I don't have AIDS.
我沒艾滋
I left Caracas because I was gonna die there.
我離開加拉加斯是不想死在那里
An Imam helped me get out,
有個伊瑪目幫我逃了出來
get here to Iran, and I just want asylum.
到了伊朗這里,我只是想避難
I don't understand why you're giving me such a hard time.
真不理解你們干嘛這么折磨我
Is that what you think we're doing?
你覺得這就是我們要做的事情嗎
Giving you a hard time?
為了折磨你
I've...
我已經
I've traveled so far,
趕了這么遠的路
and I almost didn't make it, and I just thought...
還險些死在路上,我只是以為
I just thought I'd be safe here. I just...
到了這邊就安全了,還以為
I just thought I'd be welcome.
能受到些禮遇
Why?
憑什么
Because of what I did.
憑我做的事
Bombed Langley.
端了中情局
Their heart.
他們的核心啊
You think what?
你想什么呢
We like traitors here?
我們會歡迎叛國者嗎
No.
不是
Who sent you? No one. I told you.
誰派你來的,沒人,我說了
I just want asylum.
我只是想避難
I just w... want rest.
只是想歇歇
Should we take a break?
要休息一下嗎
Yes. Please. Please.
太好了,拜托
No.
不行
Go over it again.
再過一遍
Merci.
謝謝
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好,你好
Madame?
女士
Voila.
您收好
Merci.
謝謝
Merci pour vous, madame.
謝謝您,女士
Masud Sherazi?
是馬蘇德·施拉吉嗎
Yes?
你是
I'm a friend of your niece.
我是你侄女的朋友
You have something for me.
你有東西要交給我吧
Where is it?
東西呢
First you tell me what's going on.
先說說是怎么回事
What did Fara say to you?
法拉怎么和你說的
That she needed a favor.
她要我幫個忙
For your own protection, that's all you want to know.
出于對你的保護,你知道這些就可以了
And was this for my protection?
這也算是保護我嗎
Sending contraband through customs, here to my house?
從海關走私違禁物,還送到我家里
It never went through customs. It says!
東西沒走海關,上面寫著呢
No, those are our labels.
那是我們的標簽
It came by diplomatic pouch from Geneva.
從日內瓦發的外交包裹
You're CIA, aren't you?
你是中情局的吧
I'm a friend of your niece's.
我是你侄女的朋友
So she's CIA, too.
那她也是中情局的了
Working against her own country.
為她祖國的敵對國工作
Working for her country.
是為她的祖國工作
She trusted you to underand that.
她相信你理解這點
She asked me to give you this.
她讓我把這個給你
She wears the hijab there in America?
她在美國也戴頭巾嗎
I think her heart is here still,
我覺得她的心還在這里
in Tehran.
還在德黑蘭
And my brother,
那我的兄弟
does he approve what she's doing?
他同意她這么做嗎
My understanding is he's grown to accept it.
我認為他逐漸接受了
Thank you.
謝謝
Tell me, is there anything else you need?
告訴我,你還需要什么
You got the phone? Yeah.
拿到手機了嗎,拿到了
How was the uncle?
她叔叔怎么樣
He was dodgy at first, then okay.
開始有疑慮,后來沒事了
How did you make out?
你那邊情況如何
Alain got Mossad to say yes.
阿倫說通了摩薩德的人
Good.
很好
I have two agents on the ground there ready to meet you.
給你安排了兩名特工準備見你
Both Iranian nationals.
都是伊朗籍的
What do they know?
他們知道多少
I told everyone as little as possible.
我盡可能少地告訴他們
You need to decide how much to let them in.
你來決定他們能知道多少信息
I did tell them
我跟他們說了
they'll be supporting a close-quarters assassination,
他們參與的是近距離暗殺行動
and that you'll be needing a weapon.
你需要一把武器
Expect them to bring some options to the first meeting.
希望他們在第一次見面時能提供一些方案
I'd like to make it at the uncle's house.
我想把見面安排在法拉叔叔家
You sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah.
確定
It's safe there. I trust him.
那里很安全,我相信他
I got a satellite over your hotel right now.
現在你的酒店有衛星監控
I'm on the balcony-- seventh floor.
我在七樓陽臺上
Is that a head scarf you're wearing?
你是不是包著頭巾
You're kidding, right?
你開玩笑的,是吧
I can't see crap.
看得見個鬼
It's too dark.
太暗了
We haven't heard much from Javadi,
賈瓦迪那還沒什么消息
but we're taking that as a good thing.
應該算是好事
They got Brody stashed at a compound near Azadi Tower.
他們把布洛迪藏在阿扎迪塔附近了
Apparently, he's holding together.
顯然他在努力撐著
Well enough anyway.
還不錯
He survived three solid days of interrogations.
熬過了整整三天的審訊
Carrie?
卡莉
What?
怎么了
You good?
你還好嗎
Uh, I should probably go.
我該掛了
It's a... it's a big day tomorrow.
明天... 明天是個大日子
Good night.
晚安
We didn't agree to this.
我們不能接受
Yeah, well, I was told we had two assets ready to go.
我只知道有兩名情報人員準備就緒
No names, no places.
沒有姓名,沒有地點
You will learn when you need to.
時機成熟你們會知道的
I need to know now.
我現在就得知道
No, I need to know now that I can trust you.
不,我得知道你們值得信任
And so far, nothing you've said is making me think that.
而目前為止,你們說的話并不能讓我信服
We asked Mossad for the two best men in Iran.
我們要求摩薩德派兩個好手
They sent you and you.
結果是你們二位
Were they wrong?
他們選錯人了嗎
This assassination you need help-- where?
你需要幫助的暗殺行動,在哪
I don't know yet.
我還不清楚
When?
什么時候
I'm not sure, but soon.
我也不確定,但很快
This is not how we work-- everything wait and see.
我們不是這么辦事的,什么都等著看情況
I will tell you this.
我跟你們說
The target is the head of the IRGC.
行動目標是伊朗革命衛隊領袖
Danesh Akbari?
達尼什·阿克巴里嗎
No one can get close to him.
沒人能接近他
We can.
我們能
He'll be taken down by an American already in place.
他會被就地待命的美國人拿下
Our job is to get that man to safety afterwards.
我們的工作就是讓他全身而退
Can you do that?
你們能做到嗎
They say no gun.
他們說不能用槍
Is cyanide.
這是氰化物
This, uh, American--
這個,美國人
he will need to be right next to Akbari.
他需要近身阿克巴里
And Akbari will be guarded.
而阿克巴里肯定有保鏢
Yes. He travels with a full security detail.
是的,他有貼身衛隊
We have C-4.
我們有C4炸藥
We can create a diversion.
可以聲東擊西
But what about this?
但這個怎么辦
Who will get this to the American?
誰去交給那個美國人
I'll take care of it.
我來處理
Madame Bezieux?
巴吉魯女士嗎
This way, please.
這邊請
Quiet! Quiet!
安靜,安靜
I liked you better as a blonde.
我還是喜歡你金發碧眼的樣子
Was this really necessary?
有必要嗎
What do you want, drinks in the lobby?
你想怎樣,在大堂里喝酒嗎
You've got the desk clerk wondering about me now.
你讓那個前臺懷疑我了
Remember, I didn't want you here at all.
你記住,我根本不想讓你來
The mission is Akbari.
任務是阿克巴里
That's the mission.
那才是任務
What you're here for, getting Brody out--
你來這兒干嘛,幫布洛迪脫逃
strictly optional.
大可不必
Are we agreed?
可以了嗎
The mission is Akbari, yes.
任務是阿克巴里,沒錯
Good.
好的
Good.
Something happened.
有事發生了
What?
怎么了
Akbari never leaves his office during the day.
阿克巴里白天從不離開辦公室
Too risky, he says.
他說太危險
But he's requested a secure convoy for tomorrow.
但他明天要了一支安全車隊
He's heading out. Where?
他要出門,去哪兒
No one's saying.
不得而知
But I told him yesterday
但我昨天告訴他
that he should really talk to Brody in person.
應該和布洛迪親自談談
So, it's on?
要開始了
Is that it? The device?
就用這個嗎
Yeah.
是的
Israeli.
以色列的貨
Can you get it to Brody?
能交給布洛迪嗎
I'll find a way.
我會想辦法的
Okay, listen up.
好了,都聽好
We have movement in Tehran.
我們在德黑蘭有行動
We now expect closure on our operation,
無論如何,我們都希望
one way or another
這項任務
at approximately 9:00 A.M. tomorrow local time.
能在當地時間明早9點左右結束
Intelligence suggests this will take place
情報人員認為此次行動會在
at a compound near Azadi Tower
布洛迪被羈押的阿扎迪塔
where Brody is currently held.
附近某建筑進行
The weapon, a cyanide needle,
我們正想辦法將武器,氰化物針
is being delivered to him,
以及撤離計劃
along with the plan for his extraction.
轉交給布洛迪
Brody's job is to position himself
布洛迪的任務是
in direct contact with the target, Danesh Akbari.
直接和目標達尼什·阿克巴里碰面
How does he get past the guards? He doesn't.
他怎么通過守衛,不用
Target comes to him.
目標來見他
We're expecting a personal encounter,
最好能私下里會見
initiated by Akbari.
由阿克巴里提出
We have two Mossad agents in place,
我們有兩名摩薩德特工待命
one with a direct sightline
一個從這棟樓
into the compound from this building here.
直接監視樓宇情況
That agent will remotely detonate a motorcycle bomb
另一名特工會在布洛迪接近阿克巴里后
in this alley at a moment
至少也要在兩人共處一室時
when Brody is proximal to Akbari,
在這條路上
at the very least in the same room.
遠程引爆摩托車上的炸彈
The explosion should generate sufficient confusion
爆炸會造成混亂
to allow Brody to take out the target
使布洛迪干掉目標
and escape through this doorway at the rear of the compound.
并從房子的后門逃走
It provides a clear exit to the street
這里可以直接通向街道
where our two agents will be waiting in a vehicle.
我們的兩名特工會在車里等他
If the rest follows plan, Brody will be delivered
如果計劃順利,布洛迪會在幾小時后
to a safe house outside Tehran a few hours later.
被轉送到德黑蘭外的一所安全屋
Comments?
有意見嗎
I'm aware-- it's a lot of moving parts.
我明白,不確定因素還很多
Where's Carrie in all this?
卡莉在此次行動中扮演什么角色
She's done her job
她的工作已經完成
putting together an extraction plan.
整合逃亡計劃
Shouldn't she be pulled out before the event?
行動前不該讓她撤離嗎
She doesn't see it that way.
她不這么看
Okay.
好了
Let's get ready.
準備吧
We have less than 12 hours.
還剩不到十二小時
Get up. Now!
起來,快
What's going on?
怎么了
Get up and get dressed... quickly!
起來把衣服穿上,快點
Why? What's happening?
為什么,怎么了
In these. Hurry.
穿這個,快點
Where are my shoes?
我的鞋呢
Shoes.
Shoes. Hurry.
給你鞋,快點
I think they're moving.
我覺得他們要出發了
What do you mean?
什么意思
They are taking him somewhere.
他們要帶他走
Shit. Get back here.
該死的,你先回來
Saul, are you seeing this?
索爾,你在看嗎
Brody's being moved.
布洛迪被帶走了
We see it.
我們看到了
Are they taking him to Akbari?
他們是帶他去阿克巴里那里嗎
No. Akbari's convoy
不,阿克巴里的保鏢隊
left the IRGC six minutes ago.
六分鐘前就離開了伊革命衛隊
We thought he was coming to you.
我們還以為是去你那里
So where the fuck is Brody going?
那布洛迪他媽的是要去哪里
Hey, we need to follow them.
我們得跟上他們
Your assassin is Nicholas Brody?
你們派的刺客居然是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Yes. Can we get moving?
對,我們能開始行動了嗎
The most wanted man in the world.
他可是世界頭號通緝犯
This was not important for us to know?
這么重要的事居然不告訴我們
Well, now you know.
那現在你知道了
Let's go.
我們走吧
Let's go.
快走吧
Look at this.
注意這里
Akbari. Brody. The convoys are converging.
阿克巴里和布洛迪的車隊正在靠攏
Converging where?
朝哪里靠攏
An area called Darvazy Gar.
一個叫達瓦吉噶爾的地方
Akbari's stopping.
阿克巴里的車停下了
His men are locking down the area.
他的人封鎖了那個地方
They're on Rostami Street.
他們在羅斯塔米街
Where's Carrie?
卡莉在哪里
Two blocks behind Brody.
布洛迪后面兩個街區
What is this place?
這是什么地方
Almost there.
馬上就到了
Akbari's gone inside that house.
阿克巴里進了那棟樓
Find out who lives there.
查出住戶的身份
Yeah. We're looking.
我們正在查
Don't just look. Ask Javadi.
別忙著找,問一下賈瓦迪
The address is 421 Rostami Street.
地址是羅斯塔米街421號
Carrie,
卡莉
Akbari and Brody are 100 yards ahead of you.
阿克巴里和布洛迪在你前方100碼處
Meeting is on.
會面開始了
Stop here.
在這里停
Stop! Stop.
停,快停下
This is not a good idea. We are not set up.
這樣不妥,我們毫無準備
We are. Brody's meeting Akbari.
我們有準備,布洛迪見到了阿克巴里
The only thing that's changed is the location.
唯一有變化的是地點
Does Brody even know we are here?
布洛迪知道我們在這里嗎
As soon as he hears the explosion, he'll know.
他聽到爆炸聲就會知道了
Yousef needs to find a place now.
優素福現在需要找個地方
The best thing is for us to back away,
我們現在最好暫時收手
wait for a better chance.
等待一個更好的機會
There won't be a better chance, do you understand?
不會再有更好的機會了,你搞清楚這點
Just do it.
只管照做
Yousef...
優素福
Diversion is set.
牽制炸彈裝好了
Your call, Carrie.
卡莉,你來指揮
You're the eyes on the ground.
你有現場指揮的便利
Yousef...
優素福
The fuck what is happening?
發生了什么事
Akbari's leaving.
阿克巴里離開了
They never met. Akbari's gone.
他們根本沒有碰面,阿克巴里走了
I think he's going inside the house.
他要進那棟樓里去
For the last fucking time,
我他媽的最后問一遍
can we find out who lives there?
能不能查到是誰住在那里
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Saul, a message from Javadi:
索爾,賈瓦迪的消息
421 Rostami is owned by the IRGC.
羅斯塔米街421號屬于伊革命衛隊
Current resident... Nassrin Mughrabi.
現在的住戶叫納塞林·莫勒彼
Carrie, Brody is meeting with Nassrin Mughrabi.
卡莉,布洛迪見的是納塞林·莫勒彼
Nassrin? Who is that?
納塞林,那是誰
Abu Nazir's widow.
阿布·納齊爾的遺孀
Why did Akbari do this?
阿克巴里為什么要這么做
Brody lived in Nassrin's house for two years.
布洛迪曾在納塞林家住過兩年
Akbari's using her to vet Brody.
阿克巴里用她來審查布洛迪
When Akbari told me you were here,
阿克巴里告訴我你在這里的時候
I couldn't believe it.
我根本不敢相信
But here you are.
但你還是出現了
My Nicholas.
我的尼古拉斯
I had no idea you were living in Tehran.
我完全沒想到你會住在德黑蘭
It's been my home since Nazir died.
納齊爾死后我一直住這里
I'm sorry, Nassrin.
我很遺憾,納塞林
There was no one like him.
再沒有人能像他一樣了
No one.
再也沒有了
But I can see you have been through a lot.
看得出來你經歷了很多
When I last saw you,
我上次見你的時候
you were like a soldier going to war.
你像個就要上戰場的士兵
Now I'm a soldier back from war.
我現在是從戰場歸來的士兵
With a victory.
得勝歸來
It's hard to see it like that.
根本算不上什么勝利
I lost so much.
我失去了那么多
Your family.
你的家人
My daughter, especially.
尤其是我的女兒
When I, um...
當我
when I completed the... the plan that, um,
當我完成任務
Allah had set out for me...
安拉交付我的使命
it destroyed her.
這擊垮了她
She tried to kill herself.
她曾試圖自殺
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It is hard when you don't have faith.
信念的缺失讓人迷茫
She had faith.
她有信念
She had faith that her own father wouldn't betray her
她相信她的父親不會背叛她
and make her life unlivable.
或讓她生不如死
Nazir prepared you for this.
納齊爾幫你做好了思想準備
He said that if you were true to Allah,
他說只要你忠于安拉
you would find peace.
就會心如止水
And you were true.
你是虔誠的
And so were you.
你也是
Have you found peace?
那你的內心平靜了嗎
Sometimes... yes.
有時能
But sometimes I ask
但有時我會問
why God had to take my son
為什么真主要帶走我的兒子
and my husband instead of me,
和丈夫,而留下我
and then I feel like your daughter did:
然后我的感覺和你女兒一樣
life is unlivable.
生不如死
But I survive.
但我挺過來了
It's what we do.
我們都應該這樣
Yes.
We crawl out of the rubble
我們掙脫苦海
and we gather up the bodies.
重新振作
Why did you come to Tehran, Nicholas?
你為什么來德黑蘭,尼古拉斯
I had nowhere else.
我無處可去
What do you want here?
你來這里干什么
I want to stop running.
我想結束逃亡
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
Tell us what you are doing here.
告訴我們你在這里干什么
What... what are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
By the grace of God...
蒙主恩澤
I am here to seek asylum.
我來這里尋求庇護
This is the only place in the world that I can find peace.
只有在這里,我才能找到內心的平靜
You're a big man in Tehran, Brody.
你是德黑蘭的名人了,布洛迪
A really big man now.
真正的大人物
In your famous videotape, you said,
在你那段著名的錄像里,你說
"I love my country."
我愛我的祖國
Which I meant.
我是真心的
And yet America declares you an enemy of the state.
但美國卻把你列為國家公敵
There's a wide gulf between what America says it is
美國人的自我標榜與現實的美國
and what it actually is.
是天壤之別
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
The most recent insult.
最新的羞辱
Does this explain your actions on December 12?
這是否能解釋你12月12日的行動
It does.
是的
Yes.
Brody learned enough Farsi in one week
布洛迪在一周內學了波斯語
to denounce us on state television.
為了在國家電視節目中譴責我們
Standard "Death to America" fare.
標準的"美國去死"論調
But I'm told his delivery is pitch-perfect.
但我聽說他的移送過程很順利
Just got off the phone with him.
剛剛和他通過電話
He demanded "Action."
他要求"行動"
Yeah.
沒錯
I got the same call.
我接到了相同的電話
The Brody part of the operation
布洛迪這部分行動
was always a long shot, Saul.
總是很艱難,索爾
It was all a long shot.
所有部分都很難
And it worked,
行動奏效了
until now.
在此之前
Brody's never going to get anywhere near Akbari.
布洛迪不可能接近阿克巴里
I know.
我知道
That's straight from Javadi.
賈瓦迪的直接消息
Brody's been handed off to their PR department.
布洛迪已經被伊朗公關部接手
Our window is closed.
我們沒有機會了
So we just discard him?
我們要放棄他嗎
We tried to extract him.
我們想讓他撤離
Brody didn't even show up for the rendezvous.
但布洛迪沒有在集合點露面
Now he's spouting off all over Tehran.
現在他在整個德黑蘭大放厥詞
Bottom line,
最起碼
Brody's gone from asset to serious liability.
布洛迪從線人變成了大累贅
I need to know what he's thinking.
我得知道他怎么想的
It's obvious what he's thinking:
他的想法顯而易見
what he's saying on all those YouTube videos.
就是他在那些網絡視頻中說的話
Iran saved his life,
伊朗救了他
he loves them, hates us.
他熱愛伊朗,憎恨美國
And you know what else?
你知道還有什么嗎
Whatever he's thinking today,
無論他現在腦子里想些什么
who's to say what it will be tomorrow?
誰能確保在今后不會變成現實
He's spending his days with the same people
他和當初將他洗腦的同一撥人
who brainwashed him in the first place,
生活在一起
and one thing we know about Brody is
對于布洛迪可以確認的一點
this is a guy who changes his mind.
就是這個家伙反復無常
You placed a major asset inside the IRGC.
你在伊革命衛隊中安插了重要線人
Majid Javadi.
馬吉德·賈瓦迪
That's a huge victory worth preserving.
這是值得我們繼續利用的重大勝利
Brody could expose him at any moment,
布洛迪隨時會暴露賈瓦迪的身份
and the simple fact is
事情很簡單
we can't trust Brody.
我們不能信任布洛迪
We never could.
不能信任
We need to end it.
該結束了
You mean end Brody?
你是說殺了布洛迪嗎
The president wants this resolved.
總統希望能解決此問題
We know where Brody prays every day.
我們知道布洛迪每日做禱告的地方
Mossad has some men on the ground there.
摩薩德在那邊也有人
It's time.
是時候了
Of course he's bad-mouthing us.
他當然要抨擊我們
What do you expect?
你指望他說什么
He's doing what he needs to, to preserve his cover, Saul.
只有這樣,他才能不被懷疑,索爾
That's all.
僅此而已
Well, calm down. I'm just asking.
冷靜下,我只是問問
The plan changed,
計劃有變
so we do what we always do,
按照我們通常的做法
what he's doing-- we adjust.
隨機應變
We did adjust.
我們應變過了
We tried lifting him out of there.
我們試圖讓他撤走
He blew us off.
他沒理會
Because he still thinks the plan can work.
那是因為他覺得原計劃能成功
Is that what he's saying?
那是他的原話嗎
That's what I'm saying.
這是我的話
So he hasn't reached out to you?
所以,他還沒和你聯系嗎
No. We said all along any contact with me
沒有,我們一直都說,和我聯系
was too risky, right?
風險太大,不是嗎
What's going on?
發生什么事了
It's time you got on a plane and came back.
你是時候該回來了
We can't just abandon him here.
我們不能就這么把他丟在這里
Saul, I have been right about him this whole time.
索爾,從始至終我對他的判斷都是正確的
I know.
我知道
And we'll talk it through when you're back.
等你回來了,我們再好好談
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie, you hear me?
卡莉,聽得到嗎
Yeah, sure.
聽得到
Bye.
再見
Bye.
She's not getting on any plane.
她才不會乖乖地坐上飛機
I know.
我知道
Let's get it done.
我們來解決吧
Do it now.
現在就去
Masud. It's Carrie.
馬蘇德,我是卡莉
I need one more favor.
你得再幫我一次
Salaam.
日安
A friend will call you now.
有個朋友待會兒會給你打電話
Will you wait inside for me a moment, please?
請你在里面等我一會兒
Thank you.
謝謝
Yes?
你好
It's me. I'm across the courtyard.
是我,我就站在庭院對面
Brody, I have a car.
布洛迪,我有車
I need to get you out of Tehran.
我得把你帶離德黑蘭
I told them already, I don't want to leave.
我跟他們說過了,我不走
I know, and it made them nervous.
我知道,你的話讓他們覺得不安
Nervous? What's that mean?
不安,這什么意思
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
No one would tell me, but I think they're...
沒人肯告訴我,我猜他們打算...
they're cutting their losses to protect Javadi.
丟卒保車,以保護賈瓦迪
Cutting their losses?
丟卒保車
I said I'm not sure.
我說過了,還不確定
Meaning me?
是指我嗎
That's him.
那是他
Looks like he's on the phone.
他似乎在打電話
Where's Mossad?
摩薩德的人在哪
Please, just come with me, just get in the car.
拜托,和我一起,坐上車就好
And go where?
去哪
Anywhere. Please.
哪都行,求你了
Please, just come with me now.
求你,現在就跟我走
As soon as we're clear of Tehran, we can regroup.
一旦出了德黑蘭,我們就能重整旗鼓
Regroup for what?
還重整旗鼓個屁
What? To make another fucked-up plan?
再做個操蛋的計劃嗎
No, we just need to leave.
不是,我們得離開
Will you stop saying that?
別這么說,行嗎
Leave, leave. Leave where?
離開,離開,去哪啊
I have nowhere to go, Carrie!
我無處可去,卡莉
I can't go back to the States.
我不可能回美國了
We'll go somewhere else.
那我們去別的地方
And do what?
做什么呢
Hide out?
四處躲藏嗎
So they're hunting us both?
然后他們追捕我們倆嗎
I have contacts.
我有人脈
I've been through that already, Carrie.
我已經經歷過一次了,卡莉
I won't do it again.
不想再來一次了
And I won't do it to you.
我也不會讓你承受一次的
And there's the Tag Team.
雙人組就位了
Brody, please.
布洛迪,求你了
Shit.
見鬼
It's happening.
已經開始了
What?
什么事
Behind you, from the mosque, there's two men,
你背后,從清真寺走過來的兩個男人
one in a dark shirt and khaki pants,
一個穿著深色襯衫和卡其色褲子
the other in leather jacket.
另一個穿著皮夾克
Just stay on the phone
別掛電話
and I will talk you through.
我會告訴你情況
He's moving.
他在移動
Brody? Just get out of here.
布洛迪,快離開這里
Someone warned him.
有人提醒了他
Who?
誰干的
She wouldn't fucking dare.
她真是狗膽包天
What?
怎么
You really fucked up this time.
你這事干得真操蛋
He's working for us.
他是為我們工作的
The plan failed.
那個計劃失敗了
So you send a hit squad?
所以你就派來人來殺他
We tried to recall him. He said no.
我們試圖把他召回,被他拒絕了
Now thanks to you, he's loose
現在托你的福,他可以在德黑蘭
on the streets of Tehran doing God knows what.
街上自由行動,天知道他會干什么
Salaam.
日安
Salaam, salaam.
日安,日安
Please, tell her.
拜托,告訴她
Tell her right now. It's very important.
馬上告訴她,這非常重要
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
I wasn't expecting you.
我沒想到你會來
I'm sorry.
對不起
Nassrin, I need your help.
納塞林,我需要你的幫助
What happened?
發生什么事了
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
Somebody just tried to kill me.
有人想殺我
My God.
我的天
I need to talk to Danesh Akbari.
我得和達尼什·阿克巴里談談
Danesh...
達尼什
he is a very private man.
他可不喜歡被人打擾
I have...
我有...
I have information about Majid Javadi
我有關于馬吉德·賈瓦迪的消息
that he absolutely needs to know, okay?
絕對是他需要知道的
It's very important.
這非常重要
Please, Nassrin, please, okay?
求你了,納塞林,求你
All right, all right, I'll tell him.
好吧,好吧,我會告訴他的
We got a message from Javadi.
我們從賈瓦迪那里收到一條消息
Brody just showed up at the Revolutionary Guard headquarters.
布洛迪剛剛在革命衛隊總部現身了
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Javadi said he was escorted by Akbari's men.
賈瓦迪說護送他的人是阿克巴里的手下
He's going to Akbari.
他要去見阿克巴里
Brody knows we just tried to kill him.
布洛迪知道我們想殺他
He's gonna burn the whole fucking thing down.
他會讓整個計劃全他媽泡湯
Nassrin told me you were upset.
納塞林告訴我你很激動
That you wanted to talk to me.
想找我談談
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
You know, it was here in this office
你知道嗎,我就是在這間辦公室
that I first heard your name.
第一次聽說你的名字
Abu Nazir told me about you:
阿布·納齊爾跟我談起過你
what a jewel he had found...
他找到了怎樣的一塊寶石
what a sword for Allah.
怎樣的一把真主之劍
Why would anyone...
怎么會有人
want to kill such a treasure?
想要殺掉這樣一件珍寶
To stop me telling you about Javadi.
是想阻止我告訴你關于賈瓦迪的事情
What about Javadi?
賈瓦迪的什么事
He wants your job.
他覬覦你的職位
You think I don't know that?
你以為我會不知道嗎
The CIA has planned it for him.
中情局已經為他計劃好了
The CIA?
中情局
Even Javadi wouldn't work with the CIA.
就算是賈瓦迪這樣的人也不會和中情局合作的
Well, he is.
可他合作了
They found out he embezzled millions from the IRGC.
他們發現他挪用了革命衛隊幾百萬的公款
They own him.
他們握住了他的把柄
You were on the run.
你是在逃犯
How could you know what the Americans are doing?
你怎么會知道美國方面在做些什么
Because I was part of it.
因為這個計劃我也有份
I was to come here to Tehran to get close to you.
我來到德黑蘭是為了接近你
And when you got close?
你接近我以后要干什么
They wanted me to take you out...
他們想讓我把你除掉
...so they could replace you with Javadi.
以便讓賈瓦迪取代你
Those were my orders.
那就是我接到的指令
But you don't want to obey those orders.
不過你并不想執行這些指令
That's why you came to me.
所以你才會來找我
I came here to redeem myself.
我來這里是為了自我救贖
And you have.
你已經做到了
You have.
已經做到了
Thank you, Nicholas.
謝謝你,尼古拉斯
I will deal with Javadi.
我會對付賈瓦迪的
You spoke with Abu Nazir about me?
你和阿布·納齊爾談起過我嗎
In this room?
就在這個房間嗎
Yes.
是的
How he would send you against America.
談起他是如何派你去對抗美國的
A sword to strike the heart of our enemy.
就像一把插入敵人心臟的利劍
Good.
很好
It all started here.
都是在這里開始的
Yes?
It's me.
是我
I'm in Akbari's office.
我在阿克巴里的辦公室
Brody, what have you done?
布洛迪,你做了什么
I killed him.
我把他殺了
Get me out of here.
把我弄出去

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 裝置,設計,策略,設備

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情報,情報工作,情報

聯想記憶
crawl [krɔ:l]

想一想再看

vi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳
n. 爬行

 
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

聯想記憶
vigilant ['vidʒilənt]

想一想再看

adj. 警醒的,警戒著的,警惕的

聯想記憶
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
cowardly ['kauədli]

想一想再看

adj. 懦弱的,卑怯的,膽小的 adv. 懦弱地,卑怯

 
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更換,將物品放回原處

 
extract ['ekstrækt,iks'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 榨出物,精華,摘錄
vt. 拔出,榨出,

聯想記憶
scarf [skɑ:f]

想一想再看

n. 圍巾

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 二年级100个词语| 各各他的爱的歌谱| 陕09j01图集| 老师也疯狂电视剧| 科洛弗| 她回来了| 牙狼魔界战记| 皇家香港警察| 雀圣 电影| 胎儿生长指标对照表| 爱自由| 《暗格里的秘密》免费观看| 二年级上册数学竖式计算题 | 电影《donselya》在线观看| 奔跑吧第13季最新一期| 闺房外的春天| 黄金比例身材| 致命录像带2| 《推拿》完整版播放| 杀戒电影| 日本大片网址| 威利| 心跳源计划演员表| 12月日历2024日历表| 免费看网站| 成龙电影全部电影作品大全| 丛林总动员| 韩国伦理片在线播放| 遍地狼烟| 杨颖电影| 李蕾丽主演电影大全| 总裁掀开她的内衣揉她的柔软视频| 梁山伯与祝英台电影| 《身边有特点的人》作文| 短剧《职场里的秘密》| 社会主义道德原则| 李泽锋个人资料| 控制点电影| 神经内科出科小结| 欢乐钓鱼大师兑换码| 爱情面包房|