日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第三季 > 正文

國土安全第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 布洛迪終成犧牲品

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Drive. Drive! Just go!

開車,快走
Drive! Drive!
開車,快
Saul.
索爾
What?
什么事
It's Carrie.
卡莉找你
Where are you?
你在哪
Headed to Mellat Park.
動身去梅拉特公園
Goddamn it, Carrie.
該死,卡莉
You should be on a plane, on your way to Geneva.
你現在應該坐飛機去日內瓦
He went through with it, Saul.
他得手了,索爾
He killed Akbari. Brody did.
他殺了阿克巴里,布洛迪做到了
What are you talking about?
你這是什么意思
He completed the mission after all.
他到底還是完成了任務
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Because I just spoke to him.
我剛跟他通過話
He called me from Akbari's office.
他從阿克巴里的辦公室打過來的
And you believed him?
你信他說的話
What do you mean?
什么意思
You heard me. Yes, I believed him.
你知道我什么意思,對,我信他說的話
'Cause if I were Akbari,
如果我是阿克巴里
and I just learned about a CIA operation in my backyard,
剛剛聽說自家后院有中情局行動
I'd want to drop a net over it immediately.
我肯定會立即布上安全網
That's not what's happening here.
這里的情況不是這樣
You don't know that.
那可說不準
Where's Brody now?
布洛迪目前在哪
On his way here.
正趕過來
Well, don't dismiss the possibility
他有可能正帶著安全部隊
that he's leading security forces to your location right now.
朝你的方向去呢,別忽略這點
Is there even one person on the planet you trust, Saul?
這世界上還有你肯相信的人嗎,索爾
You are aware what happens if you're caught?
你知道如果你被抓住是什么下場吧
I'm aware.
我知道
We will be forced to deny all knowledge of you.
我們會被迫裝作完全不認識你
There will be no negotiating your release.
也不會進行談判,讓他們放了你
So be it.
就這樣吧
For Christ's sake, Carrie,
行行好,卡莉
even if you're right about Brody...
就算你對布洛迪的看法沒錯
...he'll never make it out of Tehran.
他也絕不可能活著走出德黑蘭
We might if we go now.
我們現在走可能還有機會
We might if you authorize the extraction plan.
如果你批準撤離計劃,我們或許能活著回去
You know I have to get confirmation of Akbari's death first.
我得先確認阿克巴里是否真的死了
Then confirm it already.
那就趕緊確認去
Get Javadi on the line.
給賈瓦迪打電話
Get out. Get out. Out. Out. Get out.
出來,趕緊,快出來
Out. Go. Go.
出來,走
Walk. Walk.
往前走
Go. Turn around.
走,轉身
Okay.
好了
Give me your phone. Phone.
把電話給我,電話
Give me your phone. Give me your phone.
把電話給我
Come on.
快點
Come on.
快來啊
Move over. I'm driving.
挪過去,我來開車
Jesus. You scared the shit out of me.
老天,被你嚇尿了
I had to make sure you weren't being followed.
我得先確定你沒被跟蹤
Where we going?
咱們去哪
To switch cars.
去換車
Mine's on the other side of the park.
我的車在公園另一側
Then out of the city, heading east.
然后出城,朝東走
East?
往東
To a safe house in Garmsar.
去加姆薩爾的安全屋
And after that?
然后呢
Then, after that, it's up to Saul.
然后就是索爾的事了
Get down.
趴下
It's not a trick.
是真的
You're 100% sure?
你百分百肯定嗎
100%.
Akbari's dead.
阿克巴里死了
Well, I'll be damned.
還真讓他弄死了
Where is he?
他在哪兒
Brody?
布洛迪嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, Saul.
得了,索爾
You're working on a plan to get him out of the country as we speak.
你們現在一定正計劃把他弄出境呢
That plan was scrapped six days ago.
那計劃六天前就廢止了
Good. Because I was just put in charge of the manhunt,
很好,我剛被任命負責抓捕行動
which means I need him arrested
所以得抓到他
and in front of a magistrate by tomorrow morning.
明一早就得送交法院
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我告訴你了,不知道他在哪里
I don't think you appreciate the situation here.
恐怕你不明白目前的局勢
The longer he eludes us,
他逃亡越久
the weaker I look and the less chance
我就顯得越無能
I have of being chosen to replace Akbari.
接替阿克巴里的機會也就越渺茫
He's with Carrie, isn't he?
他和卡莉在一起對吧
That's why you're acting so damn cagey.
所以你們才這么諱莫如深
Listen to me.
聽我說
You and I have to consider the worst case scenario here.
我們得做好最壞的打算
Which is what?
怎么講
That he and Carrie are captured together.
萬一他和卡莉一起被抓
Once that happens,
一旦這樣
I lose the ability to control events on the ground.
我可收拾不了這個爛攤子
Tell me where he is
告訴我他在哪兒
and at least I can protect your girl.
至少我可以保護你的愛將
I'll get back to you.
一會兒打給你
Well?
你怎么看
The man's persuasive.
他的話有道理
What can I say?
我還能說什么
So you'd give them up?
換你的話,會考慮犧牲他們嗎
I would.
會的
Even after what Brody managed to do today?
即便布洛迪今天虎穴擒王嗎
I guess I'd weigh that against the likelihood
我恐怕會做綜合權衡
of him and Carrie making it to the safe house at all.
先考慮他倆能逃入安全屋的幾率
Saul...
索爾
it's your last full day as director.
這是你最后一天任局長了
You might want to take your foot off the gas.
還是功成身退為好
No.
Initiate the extraction plan.
啟動撤離計劃
I was born in the desert.
我出生在沙漠里
You were?
真的嗎
In the Mojave.
莫哈韋(加州西南沙漠)
It's where my old man was stationed.
我老爸在那里駐扎
The Air Ground Combat Center there.
陸戰隊空地作戰中心
I can't believe I didn't know that.
我竟然不知道這故事
At least he's not around anymore.
還好他已經不在了
All this would've broke his heart.
不然我會讓他心碎的
Car.
有車
Okay.
可以了
How much further?
還有多遠
About 50 miles or so.
五十多英里吧
I need a bathroom.
我用下衛生間
Over there.
那邊
We have breaking news right now,
現在插播爆炸新聞
out of Iran, where IRIB TV
伊朗國家電視臺消息
is reporting the assassination of General Danesh Akbari,
伊朗革命衛隊最高長官
the ranking officer in Iran's Revolutionary Guard
達尼什·阿克巴里將軍遇刺
and leader of the Quds Force.
他還兼任圣城軍司令
Scott.
斯科特
Details are still unconfirmed...
刺殺的詳情尚有待證實
What's it gonna be?
如何行動
Afghanistan or Turkey?
從阿富汗還是土耳其
Uh, DEVGRU is pulling together an extraction team
海軍特戰隊正在由阿富汗的赫拉特基地
from a squadron based in Herat, Afghanistan.
集結一支營救小隊
Show me.
給我看具體計劃
Got 16 men,
十六名隊員
four helos, two Black Hawks, two Chinooks.
四架直升機,兩架黑鷹,兩架支奴干
Uh, Black Hawks
黑鷹直升機
into Iranian airspace here.
從這里進入伊朗領空
An initial flight plan has them diverting north at Torbat Heydariyeh.
飛行預案是由托布赫達里耶轉向北飛行
Skirting the grid, it's all desert.
避開輸電線,那一帶均為戈壁
Making their way directly down this ridgeline to Carrie's coordinates.
從那里沿這條山脊直接飛到卡莉所在的方位
Total flying time from the base?
從基地出發的總飛行時間有多久
Approximately 210 minutes.
大約210分鐘
And the Chinooks?
支奴干呢
I assume they're staying on the Afghan side to provide support?
我猜他們要留在阿富汗那邊提供支援
In case the Black Hawks get into trouble,
以防黑鷹直升機遇到麻煩
and/or the Seals have to fight their way out of Iran.
接應海豹突擊隊從陸上殺出伊朗
I don't like the sound of that.
這主意可不怎么樣
Neither does JSOC.
聯合特種作戰司令部也不想
I mean, the operation-- it's basically unrehearsed.
這次行動基本就沒預演過
Iran's border installations
伊朗的邊防設施
likely include the latest Chinese anti-stealth radar technology.
可能配有中國最新的反隱形雷達技術
I'll let the director know your concerns.
我會轉告局長你的擔憂
Would that still be Mr. Berenson?
局長還是貝倫森先生吧
Or is that now Mr. Lockhart?
還是已經換成洛克哈特先生了
That would still be Mr. Berenson.
目前還是貝倫森先生
For another...
他的任期還有...
11 hours and ten minutes.
十一小時零十分鐘
Thanks.
謝了
Got cold fast.
天冷得真快
It did.
是啊
We could be here a couple of days, at least.
我們可能至少得在這里待好幾天
There are worse places.
比這差的地方有的是
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
想談談你是怎么了嗎
I just took a man's life today, Carrie.
我今天殺了人,卡莉
He was a bad guy, Brody.
他是個壞人,布洛迪
Yeah, I get that. Worse than bad.
是啊,我知道,窮兇極惡
He sent kids, chained together--
他把成千上萬個孩子
tens of thousands of them-- into the Iraqi lines,
用鐵鏈綁在一起,送去伊拉克前線
often to clear minefields.
很多時候是讓他們清除雷區
Hello.
You and Brody at the safe house?
你和布洛迪在安全屋嗎
We are.
是的
You were right about him.
關于他你說得沒錯
He did what he said.
他沒有食言
Tell him well done.
轉告他干得漂亮
I will.
我會的
I'm gonna do what I said: get him out safely.
我也會說到做到,讓他安全撤離
I'm scrambling a recovery team now.
我正在召集一支營救隊
Thank you, Saul.
謝謝你,索爾
All goes well, they should be at your location before sunrise.
若一切順利,他們應該日出前就能到
We'll be waiting.
我們會等著的
I myself am leaving for Germany in the morning.
我明早要動身去德國
See you at Ramstein.
拉姆施泰因見
See you there.
那里見
You asleep?
你睡著了嗎
No.
沒有
That was Saul.
剛才是索爾的電話
They're getting us out, tonight.
他們今晚會帶我們離開
That was fast.
動作可真快
He wanted me to tell you well done.
他想讓我轉告你干得漂亮
Whatever that means.
有什么意義嗎
It means a lot, coming from him.
從他嘴里說出來那可是意義非凡
So what happens next?
接下來怎么辦
What do you mean?
什么意思
When we get home.
等我們到家后
What happens next?
接下來會怎樣
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want to happen?
你想怎樣
Honestly?
老實說嗎
I never expected to get this far.
我從沒指望過能撐到現在
So I try not to think about it.
所以我盡量不去想以后的事
I've thought about it.
我想過
There was this man in Caracas.
加拉加斯有個人
He was a doctor.
他是位醫生
He called me a cockroach.
他管我叫蟑螂
Unkillable, bringing misery wherever I go.
屢誅不滅,所到之處無不被我荼毒
That's harsh. But accurate.
這話真難聽,但很準確
This was about redemption.
這是為了贖罪
Mine.
我的救贖
You said so, yourself.
你自己也說過
What a fucking joke.
真他媽是個笑話
It was about redemption.
這的確是贖罪
In what universe
什么混帳邏輯
can you redeem one murder by committing another?
告訴你通過殺更多的人來彌補殺人的錯
You're a Marine, Brody.
你是海軍陸戰隊員,布洛迪
The rules are different.
規矩就不一樣了
I'm a lot of things.
我有很多身份
But I'm not a Marine anymore.
但我不再是海軍陸戰隊員了
I haven't been for some time.
我已經脫離那個身份很久了
You were asked to do a mission
你響應召喚
on behalf of your country,
為祖國完成一項任務
and you did it.
并且成功了
Is that what you tell yourself?
你是這么以為的嗎
That's what I believe.
我相信是這樣的
Wind this up and point us in a direction?
如此收場,一路走到黑嗎
If that's what you think,
如果你這么想
why'd you agree to do it in the first place?
一開始為什么會答應我們
That is becoming less and less fucking clear.
我現在是越來越想不明白了
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了
What?
什么
I'm four months pregnant.
我懷孕四個月了
From our time at the lake.
那次我們在湖邊的時候懷上的
Carrie, Jesus.
卡莉,天啊
As if things couldn't get more complicated, right?
好像我嫌事情還不夠亂,是吧
You should've said something... Well, I'm saying it now.
你怎么不說,我現在說了
Don't.
Look, I don't know what happens back home either,
聽著,我也不知道回去會怎樣
what kind of a life we have or we don't have,
我們會過上怎樣的生活
whether it's together or apart,
一起還是分開
but there will be a life.
但日子總要過下去
And I'm not sorry about that.
懷這個孩子我不后悔
Not for one single second. Because I happen to believe
一點也不,因為我偏偏相信
one of the reasons I was put on this earth
我來到這世上的理由
was for our paths to cross.
就是為了與你相遇
And, yeah, I know how crazy that sounds.
我知道這聽起來很瘋狂
Are you through yet?
你說完了嗎
No.
Yes.
說完了
'Cause I don't think that sounds crazy at all.
我根本不覺得這瘋狂
I think it sounds like the only sane fucking thing left to hold onto.
我覺得這是支撐我的最后一點理智的東西
Well, okay then.
那好吧
Wake up.
醒醒
They're here.
他們來了
Come on, hurry.
起來,快
Hello?
人呢
Brody, run.
布洛迪,快跑
Get down, now.
趴下,快
Lie flat. Hands behind your head.
躺平,手放腦后
Brody? Brody...!
布洛迪,布洛迪
Be quiet.
閉嘴
Listen to me.
聽我說
I know Colonel Javadi,
我認識賈瓦迪上校
Majid Javadi. I said be quiet.
馬吉德·賈瓦迪,給我閉嘴
Would you just call him before you do anything else?
你能先給他打個電話嗎
There is no need to call anybody.
沒必要打什么電話
But there is, please... The Colonel is aware.
有必要,求你了,上校知道這事
What?
什么
Hello.
Tell me what just happened was part of the fucking plan.
告訴我,剛剛那也是計劃一部分
Hold on a minute.
稍等
Can I have the room for a second?
可以回避一下嗎
What's the matter, Carrie? What's going on?
怎么回事,卡莉,發生了什么
They just came and took Brody away.
他們把布洛迪抓走了
Who did?
誰干的
Quds Force operatives-Javadi's men.
圣城軍,賈瓦迪的人
Well?
行啊
Would somebody please tell me what the fuck is happening here?
誰來跟我解釋一下怎么回事
Fucking pussies, all of you.
你們這幫狼狽為奸的小人
Who called Javadi?
誰給賈瓦迪打的電話
Who ordered the helos back to Herat?
誰下令讓直升機回赫拉特
I did.
是我
On whose authority?
誰授權的
The President's.
總統
You're out, Saul.
你出局了,索爾
I'm the director now.
現在我是局長
I didn't have a choice.
我別無選擇
Bullshit.
放屁
The choice was to stonewall
你本可以按兵不動
until Brody got out of Iran.
直到布洛迪離開伊朗
Even if I thought that was a mistake?
即使我認為那樣不對嗎
He's an asset.
他是我們的人
We promised him safe passage.
我們答應護送他安全撤離
It's a sentimental idea, Saul. Always has been.
你太感情用事了,索爾,一直都是
That we're loyal to our people?
不出賣自己人叫感情用事嗎
That our people come before the mission.
在你眼里自己人比任務還重要
Brody arrested is better for us
布洛迪被捕
than Brody back in America.
比讓他回國對我們更有利
And better for Javadi's chances to head the IRGC.
那樣賈瓦迪也更有可能成為衛隊領袖
Actually, it's your legacy we're trying to protect, Saul.
其實我們是在保護你的珍寶,索爾
My legacy? Is that right?
我的珍寶,是這樣嗎
Honestly, I don't know what the fuck we're doing here anymore.
老實說,我已經無法理解我們他媽在干嘛了
Where were you going?
你準備去哪兒
Not to the airport, I'm guessing.
我猜不是去機場吧
No, to the Uncle's house?
不,去法拉叔叔家嗎
Masud Sherazi?
馬蘇德·施拉吉
To hide out?
要躲起來嗎
You've found a sympathetic ear there?
在那里找到同情你的人了嗎
Don't you dare do anything to harm him.
你敢動他試試
No, you misunderstand me.
不,你誤會我了
Do I?
是嗎
You have,
是啊
from the very beginning.
從一開始就誤會我了
I think you, of all the people, would understand
我想你比任何人都清楚
that no one's just one thing.
世上哪有那么純粹的人
Where's Brody?
布洛迪在哪兒
In Evin Prison.
在伊文監獄
I need to see him.
我要見他
You can't.
不行
No one can.
沒人能見他
He appeared this morning before a military tribunal
他今天早晨接受了軍事法庭的審判
where he was sentenced to death by hanging.
被判處絞刑
What?
什么
I'm afraid so.
正是如此
Declared an enemy of the state.
軍事法庭稱他為伊朗公敵
Well you're insane if you think that's gonna happen.
如果你認為可以這樣,一定是瘋了
You have to stop it.
你得制止這件事
It's out of my hands, Carrie.
我沒這個權利,卡莉
A public execution is scheduled for tonight.
今晚會公開絞死布洛迪
Tonight?
今晚
Tomorrow, to be precise.
確切說是明天
At 4 a.m.
凌晨四點
Just before the call to morning prayer.
就在晨禱開始之前
Well, you find a fucking way.
你他媽快想辦法
Or what?
不然呢
What will you do, Carrie?
不然你會怎么做,卡莉
Burn it all down?
毀掉一切嗎
Everything you worked for?
讓你所有的努力都付之東流
And I don't mean what the CIA has worked for,
我不是指中情局所做的事
I mean you.
我說的是你
The plan is a success.
計劃很成功
You and Brody pulled it off.
你和布洛迪成功了
N-Not if he dies.
他死了就是失敗
More so, if he dies.
他死了,就更成功
I asked myself over and over,
我一遍遍問自己
from the moment I knew what you've gone through,
從我知道你經歷的一切開始
the hardship, the self-abnegation,
你受的苦,你的自我犧牲
to lure me in.
只為了引我入局
Why?
為什么
Why would anyone do that to themselves?
為什么會有人這樣虐待自己
Why would you?
你為什么這么做
And I think I know now.
現在我有答案了
It was always about him.
一切都是為了他
That's what you care about.
你在乎的是他
Maybe the only thing.
也許這是你唯一關心的
Who Brody is,
布洛迪是個怎樣的人
that's for Allah to know.
真主阿拉自有明斷
But what he did,
但他的所作所為
there can be no debate.
鐵證如山
It was astonishing and undeniable.
駭人聽聞,根本無可辯解
And what you wanted,
而你所希望的
which was for everyone to see in him
是讓所有人同你一樣
what you see.
看到真實的他
That has happened.
已經實現了
Everyone sees him through your eyes now--
所有人都借你之眼看清了他
Saul, Lockhart...
索爾,洛克哈特
the President of the United States.
美利堅合眾國總統
Even me.
甚至是我
Take me to him.
帶我去見他
I can't. Please.
我不能,求你了
He's at peace in his cell.
他在監獄里很平靜
A kind of peace.
是一種禪定
Let that be.
隨他去吧
At least let me talk to him.
至少讓我跟他講兩句話
A phone call, two minutes.
打一個電話,就兩分鐘
All I'm asking for... is two minutes.
我所要求的,只是短短的兩分鐘
Hello?
I want you to know I'm calling Saul
我得告訴你,馬上咱們一掛電話
as soon as I hang up with you.
我就會打給索爾
He's gonna fix this cluster fuck,
他肯定會擺平這堆爛攤子
He's gonna bring in every fuck...
一切都會恢...
Carrie? Carrie... it's over.
卡莉,卡莉,一切都結束了
No.
Yeah.
是的
Not even the almighty Saul can stop it now.
神通廣大的索爾也奈何不了這一切
No, you don't know that.
你怎么會知道
You're wasting your time.
你這是在浪費時間
Holding out false hope isn't helping anyone.
徒勞的幻想根本于事無補
I want it to be over.
我想結束這一切
Don't say that.
不許這么說
I'm okay.
我一切都好
I really am.
真的
And I want you to do something for me.
我希望你為我做件事
Anything.
什么事都行
Tonight, whatever happens,
今晚,不論如何
I don't want you to be there.
我都不希望你來
Brody...
布洛迪
I mean it.
我是認真的
Don't put yourself through that.
不要逼自己眼睜睜地看我離開
I have to be there.
我必須來
I will be there.
我肯定會來
I have to say good-bye now.
我必須掛電話了
Brody? Brody?
布洛迪,布洛迪
Can-can you ju...
你能不能
Can you just stay here?
你能不能再
Just... for...
再...等...
Just for a few more seconds.
幾秒掛電話
Hello?
Saul.
索爾
I know.
我知道
I just heard.
我剛聽說了
Is there anything you can do?
你能幫忙嗎
Believe me, I wish there was.
相信我,我也希望我可以
There must be something.
一定還有辦法
I don't even work here anymore.
我都已經不在這里工作了
Plus, the president's weighed in.
況且,總統已經介入
What about... Amnesty International,
大赦國際那邊呢
or-or-or Human Rights Watch?
或者人權觀察呢
You know it's way too late for any of that.
現在找他們都已經太遲了
Oh, God.
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
對不起
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Let's go back.
回去吧
No.
Brody! Brody!
布洛迪,布洛迪
Brody!
布洛迪
Brody!
布洛迪
What did you bring me?
你給我帶了什么
They were out of baguettes, so I got croissants instead.
法棍賣完了,所以我買了牛角面包
Did you see this?
你看到這個了嗎
I did.
看了
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think we should buy this place and never leave.
我覺得應該把這地方買下來,住一輩子
"In a stunning development at the Geneva summit,
日內瓦會議取得一項驚人的進展
Iranian diplomats have offered IAEA inspectors
伊朗外交官同意國際原子能機構檢查員
full and unfettered access to the regime's nuclear sites
不受限制地進入該國核設施
in exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions." Saul...
以換取撤銷對其的經濟制裁,索爾
this is you.
是你
You did this.
是你做的
Not just me.
不是我一個人
It's unbelievable.
簡直難以置信
It's your whole life.
這是你的畢生追求
It's your crowning achievement.
是你無尚光榮的成就
Only cost me my career.
但賠上了我的事業
Well... yeah, but it's a hell of a way to go out.
沒錯,是離開那鬼地方的好辦法
Come with me to Washington.
跟我一起去華盛頓
I told you, I'm going to go to New York.
我說過,我要去紐約
I'm gonna set up the apartment.
我會安排好寓所
It's only gonna be for a couple days.
只住幾天而已
I am not setting foot in that building,
我不會再踏進那棟樓一步
and neither should you after the way they treated you.
你被他們如此對待,也不該去
It's the annual commemorative ceremony.
這可是年度追思會
We've got 132 new stars to put up on that wall.
我們又多了132名烈士
Did you make a plan to see Carrie?
你做好見卡莉的準備了嗎
I called a couple times.
我給她打過幾次電話
I left messages.
留過言
I never heard back.
毫無回應
Hmm. Strange.
奇怪
She's probably just busy. You know how it is.
她可能只是太忙了,你懂的
You can go right in. He's waiting for you.
你可以直接進去,他正在等你
Thank you.
謝謝
Carrie.
卡莉
Mr. Director.
局長先生
Please, have a seat.
請坐
You look well.
你看上去不錯
If large.
胖了點
I assume we lose you to maternity leave soon?
你很快就要休產假了吧
I'll probably need a few hours off.
我可能只需要離開幾個小時
That is some news coming out of Geneva.
日內瓦有新消息傳過來
It's amazing.
太棒了
Saul was right.
索爾說的沒錯
Javadi's proven immensely successful
賈瓦迪非常成功地
at influencing Iranian policy at the highest levels.
在最高層左右了伊朗的政策
Well, one thing about Saul-- he's usually right.
這就是索爾,他通常是對的
I couldn't keep him on, Carrie.
我沒辦法留他,卡莉
I hope you understand why.
我希望你能了解個中緣由
Maybe we can agree to disagree on that.
也許我們可以對此各持己見
That's funny. What?
真有意思,什么
"Agree to disagree."
各持己見
That's exactly how he would have put it.
他肯定也會那么說
Back to Javadi, though.
說回賈瓦迪
Have you done any thinking about what we discussed last week?
你考慮過我們上周說的事嗎
I have... and you're right.
我想過了,你說的沒錯
My being in Istanbul would make running Javadi easier.
我呆在伊斯坦布爾更方便控制賈瓦迪
It's arguably the premier posting in the region.
這可以說是那一地區的最高官銜
And you'd be Station Chief.
你將是站長
The youngest in the history of the Agency.
局里史上最年輕的一位
Can I handpick my people?
我能自己選人嗎
Up to a point.
有一定限制
I'd like you to keep Tony Shadid on as deputy,
我會讓托尼·沙迪德留任副站長
in order to smooth the transition.
以實現平穩過渡
I can live with that.
沒問題
Then you're in.
那就可以了
I'm in.
就這么辦
Excellent.
非常好
Excellent.
非常好
Uh, well, we'll discuss a timeline
我們會在接下來的幾周
over the next few weeks. Great.
定下時間表,很好
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
謝謝
Um, Sir? Yes?
長官,什么事
About the commemorative ceremony on Friday...
關于周五的紀念儀式
What about it?
怎么了
I think Nicholas Brody deserves a star.
我覺得尼古拉斯·布洛迪該記一功
He fulfills the criteria, sir.
他滿足條件了,長官
Putting aside your personal connection to him.
把你跟他的私人關系先放一邊
He was an Agency asset
他是中情局的線人
who died while serving his country.
為國捐軀了
I'll stop you there. Heroically, in my opinion.
別再說了,我覺得他很英勇
First of all, he wasn't technically
首先,理論上講
an employee of the C.I.A.
他不是中情局的雇員
Well...technically?
理論上講
Come on.
得了吧
Second of all, his actions previous to the Tehran mission
其次,他之前在德黑蘭任務中的行動
cast a long shadow.
造成了長久的后患
Sir, he was a U.S. Marine who was captured and tortured
長官,他是一名被俘后受了八年折磨的
for eight years.
美軍陸戰隊員
Who are we to stand in judgment?
我們憑什么對他抱有偏見
No one's judging him.
沒人對他有偏見
I'm just not memorializing him on the walls of this building.
我不能把他刻在這棟樓的功勛碑上
That's where I draw the line.
這是我的底線
Is this gonna be an ongoing problem between us?
我們會為此產生隔閡嗎
No, sir.
不會,長官
We'll have to see. I don't know.
看看情況吧,我也不知道
I got to go.
我得掛了
Can I have one of those?
能給我一支嗎
No. Oh, just give me one.
不行,行啦,就給我一支吧
I won't light it.
我不會點的
Something ailing you?
有煩心事嗎
Lockhart.
是洛克哈特
What did he do? Besides fuck over Saul.
他又干什么了,除了攆走了索爾
He just gave me Istanbul. Station Chief.
他把伊斯坦布爾交給我了,讓我做站長
Holy crap. I know.
我靠,沒錯
That's bad?
這是壞事嗎
No.
是好事
This is bad.
這個是壞事
Well, it's a little late for second thoughts.
現在再改主意好像有點晚了
Yeah, no shit. So, what's bad about it?
可不是嗎,那有什么不好的
I just didn't think it through.
我只是還沒想清楚
I wanted it because of Brody, to have a part of him.
我想要這個孩子是因為布洛迪,留下他的種
I think they call that love.
這應該叫愛吧
It took getting this far, to the fucking endgame,
可我花這么長時間,直到一切都結束
to realize it's...
才意識到
...it's impossible.
那是不可能的
Why?
為什么
Quinn, I can't be a mother. Because?
奎恩,我不是做母親的料,為什么呢
Because of me. Because of...my job.
因為我就是這樣,因為我的工作
Because of...
因為
my problems.
我的一些問題
Everyone has problems.
人人都有問題
I'll be a great Station Chief.
我會成為一個出色的站長
I'll be fearless,
我可以無所畏懼
obsessed, ruthless if I have to be--
可以死纏爛打,可以冷酷無情
all the same reasons...
也是因為這些原因
I can't...
我沒辦法
That kid is a gift.
那孩子是上天賜給你的
You have one, right?
你有孩子,是不是
I fucked it up.
但我全搞砸了
And it would be really sad to see you do the same thing.
要是看著你重蹈我的覆轍,我會很傷心
Why even bother? You order the same thing every time.
何必看菜單呢,你每次都點一樣的
I know I do,
確實
but in my heart I want to spread my wings and soar.
但我的內心深處是渴望天馬行空的
Get a grip.
差不多得了
All hail. Please.
別來無恙啊,行啦
It's all anybody in the building's talking about:
這樓里人人都在議論
Iran opening its fist.
說伊朗已經開始示好了
You know what they're calling you?
你知道他們管你叫什么嗎
The Maestro.
一代宗師
We got lucky. Very lucky.
我們只是走運,非常走運
Yeah. Meanwhile, Senator Lockhart will be dining out
對,而且洛克哈特參議員下半輩子
on our luck for the rest of his natural-born life.
都能靠著我們這運氣到處騙吃騙喝
I'm only surprised they didn't shit-can you, too.
我只是奇怪他們居然沒把你也給處理了
Ah. You have all the qualifications:
你可是滿足所有的條件
experience, loyalty, discretion.
經驗,忠誠,判斷力
Well, you're better off in the private sector, no doubt about it.
毫無疑問,你去私營企業一定會如魚得水
Come join me.
來跟著我混吧
I don't think so. Sure?
算了吧,你確定嗎
One phone call, triple your salary.
打個電話,薪水漲三倍
Nah. I'm a lifer.
不了,我就軍人的命
Door's always open, if you change your mind.
如果你改變心意,隨時歡迎
I didn't know any better,
要不是我了解情況
I'd say you were missing us already.
還以為你想我們了
Yeah, you are, and you'd come back, wouldn't you,
肯定想我們了,你會回來的,對吧
if Lockhart came begging?
只要洛克哈特求你
Never.
才不會
In a heartbeat.
沒準說時遲來時快
So, what can I get you?
要點些吃的嗎
He'll have a plain waffle, hold the whipped butter.
他要一份原味松餅,加點發泡奶油
He'll have the same.
他也一樣
Two Old Schools, comin' up.
倆守舊派,馬上來
Hello there.
你好呀
Carrie? Hi. I forgot you were coming.
卡莉,我忘了你們要來
Yeah, we got all of Maggie's old stuff,
我們把麥琪的舊東西都帶來了
including the world's heaviest crib.
包括那個全世界最重的嬰兒床
Gosh, that's a lot of... things.
天吶,東西真多
Yeah, it seems like it,
對,東西是多
but you end up needing all of it, so...
不過你都會用上的,所以...
What's this?
這是什么
It's a Bjorn. It's easy.
嬰兒背帶,很好用
It is?
是嗎
Yeah, she sleeps right here,
是,她可以睡在這里
against your chest.
貼著你胸口
It's like a reverse backpack.
就像把背包背在前面
You'll get the hang of it.
你會學會的
Do you have a rocking chair?
你有搖椅嗎
I was thinking I would make a rocking chair.
我還想自己做一個呢
Make it?
自己做
Well, I need a project. I'm antsy,
我得做個計劃
you know, waiting for this girl.
眼巴巴盼著她的快生
So, how was the ultrasound?
超聲波檢查的情況如何
Uh, it was good. Yeah.
很好
They said...
醫生說
the baby's perfect.
孩子情況很好
That should be a good thing, right?
這是大好事,對吧
Maggie, I'm not gonna need your stuff.
麥琪,我不需要你的東西
Why?
為什么
I'm moving...
我要搬去
to Istanbul.
伊斯坦布爾
You're moving to Istanbul? When?
你要去伊斯坦布爾,什么時候
Soon. Right after she's born.
很快,就在孩子出生后
Will she come with you in the Bjorn?
那就用嬰兒背背著她走嘛
I can't keep her.
我沒法撫養她
That's what I'm saying.
真的
Don't... now don't you say that.
不準說這種話
It's sick, I know, but...
我知道這樣沒人性,但是
I can't.
沒辦法
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Come on, you guys know better than anyone
拜托,你們比誰都清楚
how bad it gets with me.
孩子和我一起得多慘
Carrie, I've been thinking about this.
卡莉,這個我想過
A lot.
想了很多
I think...
我覺得
she's going to ground you.
她會讓你活得更加真實
Make you focus. Be healthy.
集中你的注意力,變得健康
And I think you will be astonished
你會為自己
by the love you have for her.
深深的母愛而震撼
Well, there's no sign of that.
我不這么覺得
There will be.
會的
No, really.
不,真的
I... I don't feel love.
我感覺不到愛
All I feel...
只覺得
is scared.
害怕
Two tours in Baghdad,
你敢兩度涉險巴格達
now a baby is bringing you to your knees?
一個嬰兒就能讓你投降嗎
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Look, can we just take this day by day?
不能慢慢來嗎
You are not leaving this kid,
你不能放棄這個孩子
not like your mother did to you. Dad!
不能重蹈你媽媽的覆轍,爸
You don't want her...
你不要她
I'll take her.
我要
You would do that?
你說真的嗎
Bet your life.
我發毒誓
Okay, everybody slow down.
你倆別急
Can we please just see how you feel
咱們能不能等孩子生下來
after the baby's born? Scared...
再看看你感覺如何,害怕
is how I feel. I know.
就這個感覺,我知道
And...
而且
and sad.
還很悲傷
I'm so fucking scared.
我太他媽害怕了
Matthew Rogers...
馬修·羅杰斯
Amanda Salazar...
阿曼達·薩拉查
Anne Schofield...
安妮·斯考菲爾德
Henry Stinson...
亨利·斯廷森
Katherine Sullivan...
凱瑟琳·薩利文
Kenneth Unger...
肯尼斯·昂格爾
Cynthia Volk...
辛西婭·沃爾克
and Vanessa Wendenberg.
以及溫妮莎·文登博格
No matter when or where they served...
無論他們在何時何地精忠報國
no matter if their names are known to the world
無論他們的名字為世人所知
or only to us...
還是僅為我們熟悉
each cherished colleague remains a constant source
每一位摯愛的同僚皆為
of inspiration and courage.
士氣不竭之源泉
They all heard the same call to duty,
他們為同一個使命所召喚
and they all answered it
并且欣然接受
without hesitation.
義無反顧
They are...
他們是
our heroes.
我們的英雄
They are...
他們是
America's heroes.
美國的英雄
And that's how we'll remember them.
我們將如此銘記他們
I ask for a moment of silence.
請大家默哀片刻
Thank you. That concludes the ceremony.
謝謝,典禮到此結束
The reception will be held in the upstairs lobby.
招待會在樓上大廳舉行
I'm gonna sit here a while.
我想在這里坐一會兒
I'm so sorry for your loss.
請節哀
He gives a nice speech.
演講很感人
He's a politician.
他是職業政客
How are you?
你還好嗎
Okay.
還行
I heard about Istanbul.
伊斯坦布爾的事我聽說了
Word gets around.
消息傳得真快
That's wonderful.
很不錯
It's what you always wanted.
是你一直以來的心愿
You deserve it.
你應得的
This is wrong.
這不對
That's plain wrong.
明顯不對
How many times have you heard me say it?
你聽我說過吧
When it's over, it's over.
結束了,就是結束了
Pull down the shades and go home.
卷鋪蓋卷走人
But you won, Saul.
但你贏了,索爾
You won.
你贏了
Did I?
是嗎
I guess I did.
可能吧
Carrie?
卡莉
There's a situation.
有這么個情況
The director's asking for you in Ops 4.
局長讓你去四號情報室
Saul.
索爾
Well, you're needed.
他們找你
Good luck in New York.
祝你在紐約好運
Take care.
保重
Bye.
再見
Good-bye.
再見

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使惱怒,使不安,煩擾,費心
n. 煩擾,

聯想記憶
unfettered ['ʌn'fetəd]

想一想再看

adj. 被除去腳鐐的,無拘無束的 動詞unfetter

聯想記憶
dismiss [dis'mis]

想一想再看

vt. 解散,開除,逃避,(法律)駁回

聯想記憶
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 標題,題目,航向
動詞head的現在分詞

 
achievement [ə'tʃi:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 成就,成績,完成,達到

 
military ['militəri]

想一想再看

adj. 軍事的
n. 軍隊

聯想記憶
sane [sein]

想一想再看

adj. 心智健全的,理智的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 大奉打更人电视剧在线播放视频| 惊弦电视剧完整版免费观看高清| 法国地图| 1—36集电视剧在线观看| 梁美京| asshole| 男男大尺度无删减床戏| 以家人之名小说原著| 头文字d里演员表| 小猪佩奇免费版中文第三季| 亲密 电影| 黑色罪案电影免费观看| 彭丹最惊艳三部电影在线观看| 大珍珠演员表介绍| ms培养基配方表| 电影白日梦2| 十大高蛋白食物蔬菜| 秘密之门| 风间电影正版免费观看| 日韩在线欧美| 《身边有特点的人》作文| 老板娘2无间潜行 电影| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 免费操人视频| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 翟小兴| 大奉打更人电视剧在线观看全集免费播放| 防冲撞应急处置预案| 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 2014春节联欢晚会| 好妻子剧情简介| 甜蜜高潮 第一季 电视剧| 全国城建培训中心| 刑事侦缉档案1演员表| 雪合战| 痛风能吃豆腐吗| 董骥| 退社申请书800字| 汤姆·塞兹摩尔| 台风电影| 杨少华简历个人资料简介|