All right.I've tried to explain to the woman, I've never been to Newcastle before.
好 是這樣的 我剛才跟她解釋說 我從沒來過紐卡斯爾
We've just moved up here from London.I've been here a few days, I don't know where I'm going. Okay?
我們剛從倫敦搬來 才幾天時間 人生地不熟的
I was on the bus, it's gone the wrong way.
剛才搭公車 開錯了路
We've run, got off the bus, run so that I wasn't any more late.
我們趕緊下車 一路跑過來 不想再遲更多
She just don't wanna know and now she's telling me she's gonna refer me for a sanction.
但她根本不關心 還要上報上級處罰我們
What I want you to do is listen to me. Okay?
請您聽我說 好嗎
The lady's told you what's right.There's rules here, rules that we have to stick to. Okay?
那位女士沒有錯 我們必須遵守相關規定
It isn't against you, but you have a duty. I'm not saying it's against me.You have a duty to be here on time.
這不是針對您本人 但您有義務準時到達我沒說你們針對我 您有義務準時到達
And I'm explaining to you why I wasn't here on time.
我有給你們解釋 遲到的原因啊
D'you know what? I understand, right... I got lost.
這我明白 我迷路了
But what I gather now is the decision maker...
但現在的情況是
The decision maker's gonna be sending you a letter through the post.So you're gonna have to wait for that
決策者會郵寄給您一封信函 請您耐心等待
And then nobody...Yeah, I've got...My kids have gotta start school tomorrow. I've got about twelve quid in my purse.
可是我的孩子們明天就開學了 我口袋里只剩十二英鎊
D'you know what?All because you can't just calm down and listen to people when they talk.You have to do this.
是這樣 都是因為你們不好好冷靜點聽人們解釋 現在必須這樣做
Right,d'you know what, I've listened to you. You've created a scene.
好吧,這樣,我已經聽您說了 您在無理取鬧
I've created a scene?
我無理取鬧
If I was gonna create a scene, you'd know about it, trust me.
請您離開 我要真無理取鬧 你可招架不住
You need to leave the building.I'm sorry,love, but you are gonna have to go.
請您離開 對不起 請你們離開
This is ridiculous. Jesus Christ! What am I supposed to do?
太可笑了 還有天理嗎 我該怎么辦
Who's first in this queue? I am.D'you mind if this young lass signs on first?
誰是下一個 我 能讓這位小姐插個隊嗎
No, you carry on. There you go.
沒問題 你們先 得嘞
Now you can go back to your desk and let her sign on and do the job that the taxpayer pays you for.
你回去 讓她登記別再浪費納稅人的錢了
This is a bloody disgrace.
簡直是丟人現眼