Oh, thank you, pet. Thank you.
謝謝
Are you all right? You look a bit pale.
沒事吧 看您臉色不太好
It's just so bloody confusing, all the jargon.
這些術語 都把我搞暈了
I mean, there must be some mistake. I'm just ganning round and round in circles.
肯定是哪搞錯了 我一直在兜圈子
Thomas. You sit here and drink your water, pet.Thank you.
托馬斯 您喝點水休息一下吧 謝謝
I'm gonna refer you to the decision maker and they'll make the decision on whether they're gonna sanction you.
我會把你的情況上報給決策者他們會做最終裁決 看是否進行處罰
I'm not actually making the decision, they're gonna do that.
我無權決定 他們才有
And then if they do decide to sanction you, then you will take a forty percent cut in your benefits.
如果決定處罰 福利會削減百分之四十
I know what it is,I don't need you to explain it to me.I'm more than aware...
我知道 你不用再科普了 我清楚得很
Well there isn't anything else any body can do today.So what I'm gonna have to do is,look, I think I'm...
今天就這樣 也只能先到這兒了 那我現在只能...
I've decided to...Are you gonna put me in for a sanction
我只能...你真的要把我提交處罰?
I have to follow the rules.
沒辦法 要遵守規定
And the thing is if you're gonna, be aggressive with me then I'm gonna have to ask you... It's not about me being aggressive.
如果您態度再這么惡劣 我就必須要求
I'm trying to explain to you a situation and you don't care.
我只是在說明情況 你卻毫不關心
Er, security. Security? It's all the same thing.
保安 保安呢 我會上報給決策者的 還不是一樣的結果
I don't wanna hear your language cause it's all same thing.
你這樣說話我不想聽
I,I beg your pardon. Listen, I, I'm sorry, love…but you're gonna have to leave.
你說什么 不好意思,請您離開
Yeah, all right, frankly, take your hands off me. I'm gonna speak to the manager, I don't wanna speak to you.
行啊 你別碰我 我要找你們經理 不想跟你再談了
Right, come and talk to me then if you've got something to say. Okay. Sorry.
如果你確實需要解釋 對不起