日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第一季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:S徹夜沒未眠

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip girl here

八卦天后在此
your one and only source Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
來自曼哈頓上層世界的最獨家報道
The moment I met you, I've been falling for you.
從我第一次見到你,我就喜歡上你了
Why don't you just tell dan about her?
你為什么不把她的事情告訴丹?
Cause she has that tape of me, and she'll use it.
因為她手上有我的錄像帶,她會利用它的
You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful.
當你美麗動人的時候確實讓我著迷
I don't want you anymore.
但我不再需要你了
Eventually the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues.
你們倆遲早要把問題解決的
What if I told you I knew where georgina sparks was?
如果我告訴你喬治娜?斯巴克絲在哪呢
I'd say let's get the bitch. thank god you called.
那婊子死定了,謝天謝地你終于回電話了
I'm here looking for you right now. where are you? with me.
我正找你呢,你在哪? 和我在一起
What are you gonna do? it's not what I'm gonna do.
你想怎樣? 我想怎樣并不重要
It's who I'm gonna do it with.
重要的是我想把誰怎樣
The drugs were dad's. your father is facing some other charges.
毒品是我爸的,你父親還面臨其他幾項指控
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意作我的妻子嗎
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say "yes."
他在我們走之前向我求婚,我準備答應他
I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride.
你會是個美麗的新娘
You don't mind missing the after party?
錯過派對的后半場你不介意?
There's no place I'd rather be.
我無處可去
And who am i?
我是誰?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
這是不能說的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你愛我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night.
丹,我整晚都在給你打電話
I know it's early, or late, if you haven't slept, like me, but, um,
現在是大清早,你是否也像我一樣整晚沒睡
I'm pretty sure after this message,
我知道留過這條信息之后
I will have officially filled your voice mail, so i, uh...
就會被直接轉到你的語音信箱,所以...
I-i'm coming over.
我...我來找你了
Hello?
你好?
Who is it?
你是誰?
Hello. yeah, this is Rufus.
你好,我是魯弗斯
I'd have to check with the guys, but I'm pretty sure we're available.
我得跟朋友們商量下,但我確定應該沒問題
Yeah, okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
天吶
Oh, my god.
天吶
What? I just got the call.
怎么了,剛接到消息
Lincoln hawk is hitting the road.
林肯霍克樂隊要上路了
We're opening for the breeders.
我們要為Breeders(美國樂隊)演出
I guess that luscious jackson reunion didn't work out.
可能與杰克遜的復和并不怎么樣
Wait. what was your "oh, my god"?
等等,你剛才驚訝什么
Oh, nothing. nothing at all.
沒事,沒什么
It's day, as in, uh, as in wedding day, as in, uh... my wedding day.
今天是個大日子,結婚日...我的結婚日
Right.
對啊
But, uh, congratulations.
但...還是要祝賀你
Thanks.
謝謝
No, thank you, uh, for last night. it was, uh--- amazing.
不,謝謝你昨晚...昨晚很美妙
It's Bart.
是巴特
That's what I was afraid of.
怕什么來什么
Do you want me to answer it? do you want me to kill you?
要我接嗎,要我殺了你嗎
No, I know. um...
不,我知道...
That's because we're not supposed to
那是因為我們倆不該在
See each other on the day of the wedding.
結婚這天見面
Okay. that's fine. I'll meet you in an hour.
好的,行,一小時后見
I don't know what Bart wants, but I have to go, um, talk to him.
我不知道巴特想干嘛,但我必須去跟他談談
What about? any topics in particular?
談什么,有什么特別的要說嗎
Well, I'm sure I'll think of something.
我肯定會找點事談的
Who? what? when? where? why?
究竟發生什么了?
We were up late plotting against Georgina.
我們昨晚密謀算計喬治娜到很晚
We must have dozed off. and you were on the floor.
我們肯定是睡著了,可你當時是在地板上的
I didn't want to hurt my back.
我可不想把后背弄傷
Why? it's not like you ever do anything athletic.
那又怎樣? 你又從來不做運動
Well, that's not entirely true, now is it?
這話可不見得吧?
Fine. nothing that requires you removing your scarf.
那你也用不著脫了圍巾吧
That was one time. it was chilly. enough about the past.
就那么一次,天氣冷,不要再提過去了
Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
在你上床之前,我們商量好了一個計劃
Well, I trust you can take it from here.
剩下的都交給你了,我放心
I have a best man speech to write and no time to write it.
我還有個伴郎發言稿要寫,沒時間了
Don't worry. I can be bitch enough for both of us.
別擔心,我一人能頂我們兩人的賤
I still got the scars on my back to prove it.
我背上仍然留著的傷疤就能證明
You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free. ugh.
人們都說如果你愛一樣東西,就該給他自由
They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face.
如果你恨一樣東西,就該把他關在門外
I love it when you talk dir-- wow!
我就喜歡你說臟話的樣子,布萊爾...
A stint in rehab sure didn't slow you down a bit, huh?
在戒毒所的這段時間一點都沒讓你慢下來
I haven't felt this good in years.
我好幾年都沒感覺這么好了
Clean and sober. lawyer's feeling great about the trial.
不吸毒不酗酒,律師對庭審很樂觀
Nice.
太好了
Well, sometimes things just work out, huh?
船到橋頭自然直,不是嗎
Sometimes they do.
是啊
We can celebrate tonight at the wedding.
今晚在婚禮上我們可以慶祝一下
When's, uh, when's mom getting back from the hamptons?
媽媽什么時候從漢普頓家回來?
She's not gonna make it.
她趕不回來了
The landscapers royally screwed up the yard.
園林設計師們把園子徹底搞砸了
Apparently, all our shrubs look like circus bears.
顯然,我們的灌木都像是馬戲團里的熊
She's gonna miss the wedding to deal with that?
為了這個她就要錯過婚禮?
That, and, uh, the leak we had in the basement.
不僅如此,地下室還有裂縫
Place is a mess.
里面簡直一團糟
I just, um, was kinda hoping both you guys could meet Vanessa.
我只是,想讓你倆認識下瓦內薩
Oh, right. right. I forgot you had a date.
對,我忘記你有女朋友了
Well, you and I can just hang till then.
我們倆可以一直待到婚禮的時候
The yankees are on today.
楊基隊今天有比賽
Joba's pitching lights out right now. all right. sounds good.
喬巴正替補出場進行投球呢,好吧,不錯
I gotta take this.
我得接這個電話
It's my sponsor.
是我的擔保人
Oh, sorry. um, I'll just see you at home then.
對不起,我們家里見
Hey, it's me.
是我
Yes, yes. everything is discussed.
是的,一切都談妥了
Don't be late. don't be early.
不要早到,也不要遲到
I'll slip out right after the ceremony.
婚禮一結束我就溜出來
Just be there, waiting.
待在那,等著
I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep.
對不起,我知道是大清早,但我睡不著
I had to see you, and you're here, which means you slept here,
我必須來見你,你在這,說明你昨晚睡在這
Which is a relief, but not a surprise. Serena.
這讓我松了口氣,但也不意外,瑟琳娜
But that is surprising.
這可夠意外的
They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks.
人們說愛無堅不摧,但或許愛從沒遇見喬治娜
Poor Humphrey.
可憐的漢弗瑞
Looks like our resident moral compass
看來我們這位癡心絕對的丹
Isn't such a straight arrow after all.
也不能始終如一
Serena, I'm--i'm sorry.
瑟琳娜,對...對不起
The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over. over?
丹那樣說讓我以為你們分手了,分手了?
Maybe not exactly "over," but-I should go.
或許沒有完全分手,但是... 我該走了
This is not what I had planned.
這可不是我計劃好的
No, I think it's exactly what you had planned.
這完全就是你計劃好的
Serena, this is not Sarah's fault.
瑟琳娜,這不是莎拉的錯
No, it's Georgina's! whatever.
對,是喬治娜的錯! 不管是誰的錯
I never meant to get in between you two, I swear.
我發誓,我從沒想過第三者插足
Hey, please. it's okay.
沒關系的
No, it's not, because now she's upset.
不,有關系,因為她現在很生氣
Yeah, I am, you manipulative psycho bitch!
沒錯,你個喜歡操控別人的神經病!
Whoa! whoa! what are you doing?
你這是干嗎
Serena! you have been planning this the whole time!
瑟琳娜! 你一直都在苦心算計!
She's lying to you, Dan!
丹,她在跟你說謊!
Good-bye, Dan.
丹,再見
I am telling him everything.
我要跟他和盤托出
Tell me what?
托出什么
What is it that you need to tell me?
你要跟我說什么
So my mom took me to see his parents, and after talking to them,
我媽帶我去見了他的父母,我們談過之后
All I wanted was to come and find you and tell you everything.
我就想馬上找到你并把一切都告訴你
Do you hate me?
你恨我嗎
No. no, no, of course not.
不,當然不會
It's--it's just...
只...只是...
It's, uh, it's a lot.
只是,我一下難以接受
And i...
我...
I really, really wish that you told me this sooner.
我真的希望你能早點跟我說
No, i-i know it's my fault.
我...我知道都是我的錯
I... I was just so scared.
我...我當時太害怕了
I-i get it. I get it.
我明白,我理解
I mean, "hey, I think I killed someone,
"我跟你說,我殺了人
"and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else"
不停地收到一個裝成別人的瘋女人的恐嚇信"
Doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
這不是什么張嘴就來的事
But it's all over, right?
但是這一切都結束了,對嗎
I mean, we can fix this.
我是說,我們可以和好的
Serena, i--last night-- it's okay.
瑟琳娜,我...昨晚,沒關系的
You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late,
你和喬治娜還有瓦內薩只是聊天聊到了很晚
And you fell asleep.
然后你們就睡著了
I'll see you at the wedding.
婚禮上見
When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus,
當我跟我媽說不要跟魯弗斯走的時候
I said it was 'cause you and I were forever.
我說那是因為我跟你要永遠在一起
I knew I was right.
我知道我是對的
Hello?
你好?
Blair, it's Dan.
布萊爾,我是丹
Bart, darling.
巴特,親愛的
What is the big mystery?
有什么天大的驚喜等著我?
What are we doing here?
我們為什么要來這?
This is the first building I ever bought.
這是我買下的第一棟樓
Well, it's quite impressive.
不得不讓人贊嘆
You had a good eye even--even back then.
你那時候就有這么好的眼光
Sometimes I like to come here, just to...
有時候我喜歡來這,就是想...
Feel how it felt the first time I saw it.
重溫我第一次看到它的感受
Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved...
重溫我們年輕時曾愛過的東西...
When we were young.
感覺的確很舒服
But the truth is, I'm not that young man anymore.
但事實上,我已不再是當年的那個我了
I think maybe I've outgrown this place,
我想或許這個地方已經容不下我了
And holding on to it is keeping me from
死抓著它不放會阻止我
Moving forward with what's most important to me now.
追求眼前對我更重要的東西的腳步
What do you think I should do?
你覺得我該怎么辦?
I think you should let it go.
我想你該就此放手
I agree.
我也是這么想的
Now can you do the same for me?
你能為我做同樣的事嗎?
Hey, it's Sarah. you know what to do.
我是莎拉,你知道該怎么做咯
Voice mail.
留言信箱
Okay, like we talked about.
就按我們說的做
Hey, hey, it's me. Dan.
是我,丹
After you left,Serena and I got in a huge fight,
你走之后瑟琳娜和我大吵一架
and--and she said all this crazy stuff.
她說了很多不可理喻的話
I honestly don't know what to believe,
我真不知道該信什么
But--but what I do know is I want to see you.
但我只知道我想見你
So, uh, call me.
給我回電
Excellent work. she's totally calling back.
好極了,她肯定會回電話的
This is so weird.
太怪了
I don't normally do plots against people.
我從不在人背后弄這些小動作
Don't worry, virgin. I'll talk you through it.
別擔心,處處,我會指點你的
Right on schedule.
不出所料
Hey. I just got your message.
我剛剛收到你的留言
Oh, good, good.
很好
So... sorry about this morning with serena.
今早的事真是抱歉
That was very awkward, to say the least. yeah, a little bit.
說起來真有點尷尬,是有一點
Last night really changed things for me.
對我來說昨晚真的改變了不少
Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so i-i think I wanna end it.
她和我之間存在太多不確定因素,我想做個了斷
I know I do.
我確有這個打算
Will you meet me?
你會來見我嗎?
Our spot in the park by the pond?
公園池塘邊我們邂逅的地方如何?
See you there.
不見不散
We're turning around.
掉頭
One last battle, and the war is won.
最后一場仗,勝利在望
Humphrey, you are a born liar.
漢弗瑞你真是天生的謊話王
Thanks, I think.
謝了
All that stuff about last night was genius.
你能提到昨晚的事真是天才
Anything you wanna tell me?
還有什么想告訴我嗎?
Uh, no. like you said, just born to lie.
沒有,就像你所說,天生的謊話王
Honestly, Dan, last night was fun,
說真的,丹,昨晚真是很有意思
But I didn't really know what it would all mean to you.
但我真不知道那對你意味著什么
Well, i-i normally don't jump into things like that, so when I do,
我通常不會輕易那樣,所以如果我真的做了
It means a lot. me, too. that's why I think we should be together forever.
那將意義重大,所以我認為我們應該在一起
Georgina, look, Serena told me everything.
聽著喬治娜,瑟琳娜什么都告訴我了
All right? and I believe her.
明白嗎? 而且我相信她
No, you don't understand. she was upset and--and jealous.
你不明白,早上她在生氣在嫉妒
I'm sure she told you all kinds of things to
她告訴你的這些事
Make you think the worst of me. no, just stop it.
只是想讓你對我有壞印象,別說了
I never meant for this to happen, but it did, and I know you feel it, too.
我從沒想過會發生這種事,但木已成舟,我知道你也有感覺
I mean, how else do you explain last night?
不然你如何解釋昨晚的事呢?
I don't know. I don't know, and I wish I could.
不知道,我也希望能有一個解釋
S-so you're just gonna go back to serena
那你想當什么都沒發生似的
Like nothing happened and just leave me all alone?
回到瑟琳娜身邊,而留下我孤身一人嗎?
G Oh, you're not alone, g.
你可不孤單啊
I'm here now, and I brought some people who really,
我在這兒,同時還來帶些
Really want to see you.
特想見你的人
I think you remember your parents.
我想你還記得自己的父母吧
The only thing feared by the spawn of satan?
撒旦之子最懼怕什么?
Mom and dad.
當然是媽媽和爸爸
Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don't just happen.
這使得布萊爾?霍道夫明白賤人并非憑空產生
They're made...
而是由...
By parents even more wicked than their offspring.
比他們子女更邪惡的父母一手養成
Okay, I'm...
我...
Mom, dad, this is not what you think.
媽媽,爸爸,這不是你們想的那樣
You have to believe me. there, there, Georgie. it's gonna be okay.
你們得相信我,別急,喬治娜,沒事的
No, this time, it won't. or it won't.
這回可沒這么簡單,或許有些麻煩
G Your parents were so worried, g.
你的父母非常擔心
They told me everything-- how you're supposed to be on
他們什么都告訴我了,例如你應該在
The equestrian circuit but sold your show pony for cocaine.
騎馬比賽場而不是將你的馬賣掉換可卡因
That was a difficult time, but i-i've put that behind me.
那是非常時期,但都已經過去了
When? when you were in rehab?
什么時候? 在戒毒所嗎?
It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town,
搭順風車來到城里偷走信用卡
Steal a credit card and book a ticket to ibiza.
訂下了去伊維薩島的機票就不再清白
You didn't see where they sent me.
你根本不知道他們送我去哪兒
I mean, that place was awful. it was--it was in utah.
那地方太糟了,在猶他
At least I lasted longer than lohan. we were trying to help.
待的時間比林賽?羅韓還長,我們是想幫你
I've had enough. I have to go. Georgina, stop.
夠了,我要走了,喬治娜站住
Yes, stay, Georgina. I'll go.
別動喬治娜,我會走的
Oh, that reminds me.
這倒是提醒了我
I almost forgot to leave you the information
差點忘了給你留下
That I discussed with your parents. what's this?
我和你父母討論的結果,什么東西?
Where you're going. a boot camp for troubled girls.
你的去處,針對問題女孩的訓練營
Blair was kind enough to do some research. haven't you heard?
布萊爾看上去做了不少調查,你沒聽說過嗎?
I'm the crazy bitch around here.
現在我是這里的瘋婊子
Have fun at reform school.
祝你在那學校開心
So how long will you be on the road?
路上會花多久?
Well, I'll get the details. we'll figure it all out.
我會去弄清楚的,到時候就知道了
But it's kinda cool, right? oh, it's very cool.
很酷吧? 超酷
Affirmation from my son. this is an historic moment.
能得到我兒子的肯定真是歷史性的一刻
Well, last night must have been pretty historic as well,
昨晚肯定也是歷史性的時刻
Considering when I came home, you hadn't.
考慮到我回家后你還沒回來
Yeah, last night was pretty special.
昨晚確實很特別
I'm sorry I skipped out early, by the way, dad.
抱歉我一早就出門了,老爸
I-i'd love to hear all about it, but I have a, uh, a wedding.
我很樂意聽你說說昨晚,但我有個婚禮要參加
The wedding.
那個婚禮
Right. the wedding. of course.
沒錯,婚禮,當然
So it's, uh, it's happening.
如期舉行了
Y-yeah. yeah, dad, it is.
是啊,老爸
Serena told me something about you and Lily.
瑟琳娜告訴我一些你和莉莉的事
I-i don't understand it fully,
我并不是很明白
But the reason Lily stayed away is 'cause Serena asked her to.
但莉莉之所以離開是因為瑟琳娜
Thanks, Dan.
謝謝,丹
Well, just thanks.
謝了
check out my latest creation.
瞧瞧我的新作
What do you think?
覺得怎么樣?
You clean up nice, abrams.
你真漂亮,艾布拉姆斯
Thank you.
謝謝
Best man speech going that well?
伴郎的演講準備的如何?
There won't be a dry eye in the house. trust me.
屋里所有人都會哭的稀里嘩啦,相信我
How did things go with whore-gina? not a dry eye there either.
那賤人的事怎么樣?也是哭的稀里嘩啦
Good to know I wasn't missed. Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand.
很高興我沒錯過,其實丹?漢弗瑞出了把力
It was nice to see him get his dirty for once.
看到他做壞事感覺真好
Not sure how much fun he had, though.
不知道他有多開心
No one ever enjoys their first time. except you. save me a dance?
沒人會享受他們的第一次,除了你,和我跳支舞?
Now that Georgina is done, so are you and i.
喬治娜的事告一段落,你我也一樣
She was the last thing we had in common.
她是最后一個讓我們有關系的事
Break a leg.
祝你演說成功
I think I just did.
我想已經成功了
There he is. best man ready to do his dad proud?
他在這兒,伴郎準備好給老爸增光了嗎?
Captain, good to see you.
很高興見到你,上校
Nate.
內特
Clearly, I missed something when I was away.
很明顯,在我離開的這段日子錯過了什么
Little advice, fellas? you've been friends a long time.
給點小建議,你們已經做了這么久的朋友
Whoever she is, she's not worth it. couldn't agree more.
不論她是誰都不值得你們這樣,同意
That's the problem.
這就是問題所在
How go the prenuptials?
婚禮準備如何?
Well, my mom's done this enough times.
我媽媽已經駕輕就熟了
You'd think she'd be a pro by now, but I don't know.
你肯定覺得她都快成個專家了,但我不知道
Her heart doesn't really seem in it.
她的心好像不在這上面
You think this will be us in 20 years, onto our fourth husbands?
你覺得二十年后我們嫁第四個老公時是不是也這樣?
A girl can dream.
姑娘都會做夢
Speaking of true love, Dan isn't here.
說到真愛,丹還沒到
He's coming.
他正過來
So all is forgiven?
你都原諒他了?
I'm working on it.
正在努力
What do you have to work on?
你干嘛努力?
He's the one that has to forgive you.
他是要原諒你的人
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's what I'm working on.
這就是我所努力的
You were supposed to get here during the
你應該在接待會時到這兒
Reception so no one would know I was gone.
這樣就沒人知道我離開了
You don't exactly blend in, you know?
你很顯眼明白嗎?
You gonna pay me or not?
你買還是不買
Here.
給你
Good-bye.
再見
Do me a favor and keep an eye on mr. Archibald.
幫忙盯著阿齊布爾德先生
Need a hand with that?
需要幫忙嗎?
Rufus, what are you doing here?
魯弗斯你在這兒做什么?
I thought we had security.
我們這里可是有保安的
You want them to throw me out?
你想他們把我丟出去嗎?
Well, I'd like the option, considering how much I'm paying them.
考慮到我付給他們薪水,我想我有這個權利
So you want me to leave?
你想讓我走嗎?
I didn't say that. do you want me to call off this wedding?
我沒這么說,你想讓我取消婚禮嗎?
And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there,
如果你點頭我會出去
And I will tell your fianc? and your guests they have to go home.
告訴你的未婚夫和賓客他們可以回家了
I didn't say that either.
可我沒那么說
We can figure this out.
我們可以一起解決
Oh, can we?
可以嗎?
It's been 20 years,
已經二十年了
And I don't think this is the moment to hash out the details.
而且現在來回首從前也不合適
Look, we've already had the "morning after" today.
我們今天已經放縱過了
What's gonna happen tomorrow morning?
明早會怎樣呢?
Lil, I just got a divorce.
莉莉,我離婚了
I don't wanna get married again, at least, not right away.
我不想再結婚了,至少不是現在
But I do.
但我想
I've been alone for quite a while now, and you know what?
我已經孤獨太久了你明白嗎?
It's hard. and I love Bart, not just because he has money.
這太難了,我愛巴特不僅僅是因為他的資產
I have enough money. not that you can ever have enough money, but...
我也有錢,也不是說你永遠都掙不了那么多,但...
I'm rambling, and I'm nervous, and you make me nervous.
我很混亂很緊張,是你讓我感到緊張
That's a good thing, right? there are just too many questions, too many.
不是很好嗎? 有太多問題了,太多了
What about Dan and Serena?
丹和瑟琳娜怎么辦?
Whatever their feelings are for each other,
不管他們之間是什么感覺
If we're standing here 20 years in the making...
如果二十年來我們還是舉棋不定...
Yeah, those 20 years-- they have to count for something, don't they?
但這二十年他們總得代表著什么?
I think they count for everything.
他們代表了一切
Where's my mom?
我媽媽在哪兒?
Shouldn't we be saying vows around now?
現在不是該宣誓了嗎?
Your mother is a wonderful woman, Eric,
你媽媽是個不錯的女人,艾瑞克
But being on time-- not a strong suit.
但要說到準時,她還做的真不夠
Let's pray Lily is as slow getting dressed as you are.
我們一起祈禱莉莉換裝和你一樣慢吧
You said you knew how to make a tie.
別忘了可是你說知道怎樣打領帶的
How would I know how to make a tie? I hope Serena doesn't kill me.
我怎么會打領帶,希望瑟琳娜不會對我抓狂的
For being a few minutes late to her mom's wedding?
因為去參加她媽媽的婚禮晚了幾分鐘?
Well, that, amongst other things.
相比其它事來說這當然不算什么
I-i really have to talk to her. let me guess. Georgina?
我得和她好好談談,我猜猜,關于喬治娜?
I thought if I confronted her, it would make things better.
我想如果我和她攤開了說會好些
But it didn't and now...
那卻沒有所以現在...
I have to tell her. well, no time like the present.
我必須和她說清楚,我得去婚禮現場了
I-i'm gonna find my seat, okay?
我會找到我的座位
Hey. hey. I have to talk to you.
我們得好好談談
I can't. I have to go. no, it--it can't wait. it's about Georgina.
不行,我得走了,現在就得說,關于喬治娜
Dan, it's okay. I don't wanna know.
丹,那沒什么,我也不想知道
No, you need to. I didn't sleep with her.
不,你必須知道,我那晚沒和她上床
But... i-i may as well have.
但...也可能有
Serena, there you are.
瑟琳娜,你在這兒啊
Come. yeah? come, come, come.
跟我來,速度跟我來
I have to go.
我得走了
And here we go. are you sure about this?
就這樣了,你確定嗎
Ask me again, and I'll change my mind.
再問我一次好了,也許我會改變我的主意的
I love you, Lily.
我愛你,莉莉
I love you, too, Rufus.
我也愛你,魯弗斯
Then have a great wedding and try not to trip or anything.
祝你新婚快樂,另外別作旅行之類的事情噢
Oh! I can't believe you put that in my mind.
真不敢相信你居然跟我說這個
Well, luckily, I have done this before.
好在幸運的是,我從前就這樣做過
Yeah.
的確如此
Oh! how rude! can you believe how late she is?
太沒禮貌了,真讓人不敢相信她來得這么晚
dearly beloved,
大家好
We are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man..
我們今日齊聚于此見證這個男人...
And this woman...
還有這個女人
Totally eff things up.
把事情徹底搞砸
Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass it to s. and d.
原諒我把手帕遞給S和D
Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings.
看起來我不是唯一的那個在婚禮上哭泣的人
How's your food?
味道如何
Good. thanks.
很好,謝謝
I was being sarcastic. you haven't eaten a bite.
不要和我開玩笑了,你一點都沒吃
Let's go somewhere quiet. we can talk. excuse me. I need some air.
我們找個安靜的地方談談吧,抱歉,我得出去透口氣
You sure?
你確定嗎
I'll be right back.
我一會兒就會回來
I need to talk to you.
有些話我得告訴你
Your father's leaving.
你爸爸出去了
He just stepped out to call my mom. everything okay?
他只是出去給媽媽打電話,有什么事兒嗎
Yes. no.
是的,沒有
He just asked to have his car brought around.
他叫人把他的車開過來
He probably left his phone in it.
他可能只是把電話落到車上了
Before the ceremony, I saw him with a guy doing a deal.
在婚禮之前,我看到他和一個家伙在街頭交易
It looked like drugs.
看起來像是毒品
My father is clean, Chuck. I don't need you spying on him.
我爸爸不再吸毒了,恰克,不用你來監視他
Look, I know you hate me.
我知道你討厭我
I was in love with Blair, and I'm sorry.
我曾愛過布萊爾,我很抱歉
We do not have time to argue about this.
我們沒時間來吵這個
stop! stop! stop!
停車!
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
爸爸,你這是在干嘛
I left you a note at home.
我在家里給你留言了
Yeah? what's it say? it says I'm sorry.
是嗎,上面寫了什么,上面寫著我很抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么
Dad, if you've relapsed, it's okay. we'll get you help.
爸爸,如果你又犯毒癮了,我們會幫你戒掉的
Chuck saw you earlier.
恰克看到你和人在街頭交易
I wasn't buying drugs.
我沒有買毒品
A passport? you're skipping town?
護照? 你就這樣誰也不告訴就走了
I'm gonna be a much better father to
對你來說,有個父親在多米尼加
You from dominica than I will be from jail.
比有個父親在監獄里面要強得多
No, dad. I know you're scared, but we'll get through the trial.
別走爸爸,我知道你害怕,但我們會贏這次官司
No, we won't.
不,我們不能
I'm guilty, Nate. I'm facing 25 years.
我會被判有罪,內特,我將面臨25年的監禁
So all this stuff about things looking good and working out, huh? yeah.
這就是你說過的官司在好轉?
What about mom?
媽媽怎么辦?
Who do you think's paying for the private plane?
你以為是誰在為私家飛機買單
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么不告訴我這些呢
Cause I didn't want you to know anything, be an accessory.
我不想讓你知道,不想讓你成為從犯
This is the best thing for everyone.
這樣對每個人都是最好的
I need you to step up right now.
為了你媽媽,我要你快點學會長大
Be the man of the family for your mother.
成為家族中的真正的男子漢
It's been that for a while now.
我已經在長大了
Nate.
內特
That's for mom.
這一拳是替媽媽打的
Looks like Nate isn't a fan of the fish...
看起來內特不喜歡吃魚啊
Or his date.
還有他的女友
Blair, I'm with Nate, and you're at the singles table.
布萊爾,我和內特一起,而你是在單身那桌的
Deal with it.
面對現實吧
I just feel sorry for you is all.
我只是為你感到遺憾罷了
Dating an Archibald is a tortured process-- the endless supply
和阿齊布爾德家的人約會是很痛苦的一件事
Of family drama, the fact that he never really got over Serena.
沒完沒了的家庭悲劇,永遠都走不出瑟琳娜的陰影
Though,
盡管如此
Falling for someone who's in love with
還是喜歡一個愛上瑟琳娜的人
Serena-- you already know how that feels, don't you?
你已經知道那是什么感受了,對不對?
Hey, have you guys seen Chuck? it's time fohis speech.
看到恰克了嗎?到他致辭的時候了
I'll look for him. maybe he's with my date.
我會去找他的,可能他和我的男朋友在一起
Excuse me.
抱歉了
So thank you.
謝謝你
It's your dad.
那是你爸爸啊
It's bigger than... all the other stuff.
比那些其他的個人恩怨要重要得多
Look, I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
For all of it.
為我所做過的一切
So am i.
我也是
So you said you loved her.
你說你愛過她
It's, uh...
那可真是...
Well, I never heard you say that before...
我從來沒聽過你對任何人...
About anyone.
說過這種話
Ready to go back in?
準備回里面去了嗎
I don't think I'm going back in.
我就不回去了
Just, um, tell Vanessa i-- tell Vanessa what?
就告訴瓦內薩我...告訴瓦內薩什么?
They're looking for you inside.
他們在里面找你呢
It's a long story.
這話說起來可就太長了
I have time.
我正好有很多時間
No. hey, hey. don't--don't run away from me.
不,別見到我就走開
Dan, it's okay.
丹,沒事兒的
So you hooked up with Georgina.
你和喬治娜在一起
I kinda figured that when I saw her coming out of
而我今早看到她從你的臥室走出來
Your bedroom this morning, but i-i'm willing to let it go.
但這些我本來打算不計較的
I don't wanna break up with you.
我只是不想和你分手
Maybe...
也許...
Maybe I want to break up with you.
可能想要分手的人是我
Maybe I can't just"let it go."
我可能不能做到像你一樣"不計較"
You lied to me over and over, and it was easy for you.
你一次又一次的欺騙我,那對你來說很輕松
No, it wasn't easy.
不,那樣我并不輕松
I got seduced by a girl pretending to be someone else, and you knew.
我被一個試圖裝成別人的女孩勾引,而你知道
But I couldn't say anything.
但我什么都不能說的
Because you-- you were afraid I'd find out you thought you killed someone.
因為你害怕我發現你殺了人
I was hoping you'd understand.
我只是希望你理解我
I am the most understanding person in the world.
我是世界上最善解人意的人了
But this?
可這事情呢?
And--and--and this is not about who you used to be, your "past,
這不關乎你曾經怎么樣,也不關乎我們
or who you were when we met.
認識之前的你是怎么樣的人,"
I mean, the only reason I was with Georgina was because yesterday morning,
我唯一要和喬治娜在一起的原因就是昨天早上
You slept with two random guys you met in a bar.
你和兩個在酒吧都不認識的家伙隨便就上了床
No, no, i-i didn't. I just said that.
不,我沒有,我只是說說
How is that less crazy?
這還不夠瘋狂嗎
Because I thought it would be easier to forgive than what I really did.
因為我想那樣說你會更容易原諒我
So what, Dan?
你說該怎么做吧,丹
We're exactly where we were at the
當初我們一起吃拜斯早午餐的地方就是這里
Bass' brunch when we first started dating.
我們從那時候開始約會的
I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that.
我不是你想象的那種人,但你始終不能原諒我
I-i just think too much has happened.
我只是在想我們之間發生了太多事情了
I don't know how to make things go back to what they were.
我不知道我們怎樣才能再回到過去
So that's it then?
你要說的就只有這些,是嗎
It's just...
這就像是...
"have a good summer. I'll-I'll see you back at school"?
"假期愉快學校見" 這樣平常?
I guess.
我想是吧
Yeah.
是的
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想致敬酒詞
My father is someone who goes after what he wants,
我爸爸就是那種對他想要的窮追不舍的人
And Lily Van Der Woodsen was no exception.
而從結果來看莉莉?范德?伍德森也不例外
In typical Bass man fashion, his pursuit was direct, and at times,
他是典型的拜斯家族男人,追求直接
And at times, not exactly subtle.
而且有時,并不是那么的精心追求
One thing I learned from my father's courtship
我在我爸爸追求莉莉這件事上學到了
Of lily is the importance of perseverance-- that in
富有耐心是多么的重要
The face of true love, you don't just give up,
在真愛面前,你永遠不要放棄
Even if the object of your affection is begging you to.
即使是你愛的人求你放過她
And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness.
我在莉莉身上學到是原諒
She gave my father the gift of a second chance, and in kind,
她給我父親的第二次機會就是送給他最好的禮物
I've watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift.
就我看來,我父親也變成一個值得她垂青的好人
And one day,
在未來的某一天
I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
我希望我也能夠有幸找到一個對我這樣好的人
To the happy couple.
為這對快樂的夫婦干杯
That was quite a speech.
這個致辭真的很精彩啊
All your hard work must have paid off.
你的努力沒白費啊
That wasn't what I wrote.
這不是我事先寫好的
I was inspired in the moment.
我只是感于此情此景
Look, I know I said some horrible things, even for me.
我知道我說過一些很糟的話,我自己都覺得很糟
You mean blogging to gossip girl about our sex
你是說發給八卦天后的博客上面我們的性生活
Life and comparing me to your dad's sweaty old horse?
還有說我在床上和你爸爸的小馬一樣狂野?
What's your point?
你說什么呢?
What's yours?
你說呢?
You don't belong with Nate.
你不屬于內特
Never have, never will.
從來都不屬于,也永遠都不會屬于
You don't belong with anyone.
你不屬于任何人
Oh, sorry. i, uh, I'm looking for Vanessa.
不好意思,我上來找瓦內薩的
Have you seen her? I'm trying to get out of here.
你看到她了嗎?我要走了
No, I haven't seen her.
我沒有看到她
Okay.
好吧
Serena, Dan, out on the floor. oh, no, thank you.
這不是瑟琳娜和丹嗎? 不了謝謝你
Oh, no. no, no. the bride and groom are asking for photos. here we go.
不,新人要求我來照相,來吧
Oh, that's not necessary. yes, it is.
其實不必了,不,一定要照相
You're gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah?
這是多么難忘的一晚,不是嗎?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just smile.
微笑就好了
Let's take it slow this time.
這次我們慢慢來
Do it right.
好好來
Chuck bass is a romantic.
恰克?拜斯改走浪漫路線了?
Who knew?
誰知道呢?
Now you do.
現在你就知道了
That's all that matters.
其他都無關緊要
He's gone. you can let go now.
好了他走了,你也可以放手了
I know.
我知道
I don't want to.
可我不想放手
One week later
一周后
Hey, Jen. ooh! oh, my god, dad.
你好啊,珍妮,我的天啊,爸爸
Well, hello to you, too.
好吧,你也好
Mom's out getting bagels, Dan's at the gallery, and the mail just came.
媽媽出去買面包了,丹去了畫廊,我剛收到信
Well, I appreciate the play-by-play.
謝謝你的情況通報
It feel as if I'm there.
我感覺身臨其境
Yeah, well, uh, the letter came from parsons about my internship.
對啊,我收到關于我實習的信
And what does it say?
結果如何?
I don't know. I'm too scared to open it.
我不知道,我不敢打開看
What if I didn't get it? what if you did?
如果我沒得到怎么辦?如果你得到了呢?
Okay. I'm opening it. hold my hand over the phone. I got ya.
好吧我要開信了,在電話里牽我的手,沒問題
And...
情況是...
Aah! I got it!
我被錄取了!
That's great, Jen.
太棒了!珍妮
Does it say who it's with?
信上有沒有說是去哪里工作?
Yeah. um, it's with...
有的,是去...
Eleanor waldorf designs.
埃莉諾?霍道夫設計公司
Well, isn't that Blair's mom?
那不是布萊爾的媽媽的公司嗎?
Yeah.
沒錯
Yeah, it sure is.
當然是
So... tuscany with Chuck?
不錯啊,和恰克去托斯卡納
Sounds romantic...
聽起來很浪漫啊
Minus the Chuck part.
除去和恰克的那部分
He invited me-- in his father's private plane.
是他邀請我的,坐他爸爸的私人飛機
And I was headed to france, so... hmm.
我本來也是要去法國的,所以說...
So it's worth a week with Chuck to avoid airport security?
就為了躲避機場安檢而和恰克約會一星期?
Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna frisk him.
放心吧,我會搜他身的
B Oh! b., gross!
不要太惡心了
What can I say? he brings out the worst in me.
我也不明白,他發掘出我身上壞的一面
And weirdly, I think I bring out the best in him.
相反的,我發掘出他最好的一面
He's been a perfect gentleman this whole week.
他這個星期都很紳士
Is that why you're driving yourself to the airport?
這就是為什么你自己去機場嗎?
He wanted to see his dad before he left.
他想在走之前見一下他爸爸
Besides, we're taking the helicopter to teterboro.
而且我們一起坐直升機去機場
I have to sit in the jump seat so that I can
我得坐到彈跳座椅上
Tell the pilot if I have any thoughts on his flying.
以便我隨時通知飛行員對飛行的意見
Oh, b., what's it gonna take to get relax? Chuck. -B
到底要怎樣你才能放松? 惟有恰克
Oh! god!
我的天啊
My ears are bleeding! make it stop!
我的耳朵都流血了,別再說了
You gonna be okay?
你會沒事吧?
Alone all summer without your best
整個夏天都沒有我們這幫
Friend who always gets you out of trouble?
救你于水生火熱之中的朋友相伴
Yeah. I'm-I'm looking forward to staying out of trouble for a while.
對啊,所以我盡量不去惹麻煩
Have you talked to Dan?
你有沒有找丹談過?
No. not since the wedding.
沒有,從婚禮開始就沒有說過話了
It's for the best-- for him, for me.
這樣對他和對我都是最好的
I'm fine.
我沒問題的
Yeah, I'll be taking off soon.
好吧,我馬上要走了
I wanted to catch my dad before I left, see how the honeymoon went,
想在臨走前見一下爸爸,問問他蜜月過的怎樣
Catch a glimpse of a man in love.
看看戀愛中的男人的樣子
Well, why don't you just take a look in the mirror, chuck?
那你還不如去照照鏡子,恰克
Taking Blair to europe, huh?
帶布萊爾去歐洲啦?
Things are getting pretty serious. it's no big deal.
看來你這次是認真的,沒什么的
My dad's jet was going to italy on business.
我爸爸的飛機正好去意大利
Blair was going to france.
布萊爾也要去法國
So are you planning to spend the summer sweating it out in brooklyn?
你打算在布魯克林過炎熱的夏天嗎?
Uh, I think my time across the bridge is over.
我認為我不會在那待多久了
Nathaniel, what happened with you and punky brewster?
內特尼爾,最近和你女朋友怎么樣了?
So tell me. what--what exactly happened with you and man-bangs?
跟我說說,你和有劉海的男生最近怎樣?
He is prettier than me, but that wasn't the problem.
他是比我漂亮,不過那并不是問題的關鍵
And so what wait then?
那你在等什么
The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing?
那是因為那些男生的壞毛病嗎?
I actually enjoyed the quiet.
我其實蠻喜歡現在的安靜生活
It was a nice change of pace from you. oh. was it his past with Serena?
我不再喜歡你這類男生而已,因為他和瑟琳娜的過去嗎?
No. that's just your issue.
不,那是你的問題
It must've been, uh, the--the different worlds thing, right?
那問題肯定是來自不同世界引起的吧?
One of you always feeling like a fish out of water?
你們其中一個會覺得很難受對吧?
I know exactly what you're doing.
我知道你的目的
Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won't ask you about Serena.
無停得問我內特的事,我就沒法問瑟琳娜的事了
Best offense is always a strong defense.
進攻就是最好的防守
I, um...
其實我
I'm not ready to talk about it.
還沒有準備好開口
Her.
講關于她的事情
Good. then maybe it'll be quiet for 30 seconds.
好極了,總算可以安靜30秒了
No, no, no, no, no. you better get used to it, abrams.
想得倒美,你最好趕快習慣,艾布拉姆斯
Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin' at your ass 24/7,
歡迎加入丹?漢弗瑞的暑假,不停嘮叨
From dusk till dawn.
從早到晚
Come labor day, you're gonna be so sick of me.
估計到了勞動節你就會聽到想吐了
It's been 13 years, and I'm still not sick of you.
我聽你嘮叨了13年都不會想吐
Oh, not for lack of trying.
只是你沒有嘗試過而已
Vanessa's a great girl, but I have too much going on right now. all right.
瓦內薩是個好女孩,只不過我現在太忙了,好吧
All right. bye. hey!
就這樣,再見,真巧啊
Hey! I was just seeing off Blair.
你好! 我剛見完布萊爾
I was just on the phone with Chuck.
我剛和恰克通完電話
Blair and Chuck--now there's a couple you can root for.
布萊爾和恰克,真是讓人高興的一對啊
Yeah, well, if they're happy, I guess I'm happy.
是啊,只要他們開心,我想我也會開心的
Oh, come on, Nate. when have you ever been happy?
別騙人了,內特,你什么時候開心過呢?
Wow! the gloves are off today, aren't they?
你要開始糾纏不休了,是不是?
I am feeling frisky.
我現在特別開心
You know how I get in the summer. yeah, I do.
你也知道去年夏天讓我充滿活力,的確
Well, you won't have to witness any of it.
放心你不會再看到的
I'm locking myself away in the hamptons house.
我會把自己鎖在漢普頓的家里
Well, it is a summer to reflect... alone.
好好地,一個人反省自己
I could not agree more.
我非常贊成
I just need to take a break away from everything and everyone.
我也想暫時離開這紛亂的一切
Yeah.
是啊
Um, if you wanna reflect alone together, I'll be around.
如果你想一起反省,隨時找我
What are you up to now?
現在你有什么事嗎?
Excuse me. is that the Bass helicopter? no, it's not here yet.
請問那是拜斯家的直升機嗎?不,還沒到
Are you on the Bass marketing team, too? no, I'm a guest of Chuck Bass.
你也是拜斯營銷隊的一員? 不,我是恰克?拜斯的貴賓
If he's anything like his father, he must be... terrifying.
如果他像他爸爸一樣,他現在一定很害怕
He's not all bad. he is taking me to tuscany. that's romantic.
他也沒有那么壞,要帶我去托斯卡納,那很浪漫
So where is he? on his way.
他在哪里? 在路上了
I had to get here early. I like the jump seat. oh.
我得早點到這里因為我喜歡彈跳座椅,不會吧?
What? nothing. it's just... I like the jump seat.
怎么了? 沒什么,碰巧我也很喜歡彈跳座椅
I have this thing about flying, and it makes me feel more... in control?
我坐飛機有種嗜好... 控制一切的欲望?
Yeah. yeah.
沒錯,我就知道
Who's that?
那是誰?
Blair. I should get going.
是布萊爾,我得出發了
I just wanted to see you before I disappeared for the summer.
我想在我消失前見見你
I'm glad you had a good trip.
很高興你的蜜月過得很開心
I hope you have a good trip, too. you deserve it.
祝你也有個開心的假期,你應得的
And, I must say, I'm proud of you.
我得說,你讓我驕傲
Dad, my best man speech was a week ago, and it was nothing.
伴郎的發言已經是一周前的事了,那不算什么
Polite? modest? you really are growing up.
禮貌而謙虛,你真的長大了
Let's not get carried away.
先別說這套
I plan on holding on to my youth for as long as possible.
我還想盡可能享受多些美好的青春年華
Sometimes that choice isn't up to you.
有時候那不由得你選擇
That's the best thing about Blair.
那就是布萊爾最好的地方
She knows me, knows I'll never change.
她了解我,她知道我永遠不會變
Yeah...
沒錯
Until you take her away to europe on a private jet.
一旦你帶她坐私人飛機去歐洲
That is gonna change everything.
一切都不一樣了
But that's a good thing, son.
可是那是件好事,兒子
Having a real girlfriend will force you to learn about responsibility,
認真的交一個女朋友會讓你學到責任感
Sacrifice, being faithful, taking into account somebody else's feelings,
犧牲自我,對愛人的忠誠和顧及他人的感受
Not just your own.
而不是總考慮自己
Feelings?
感受?
All the partying and the women...
之前的派對和女人...
You will come back from this summer a new man.
這個暑假過后,你會變成真正的男子漢
Take my word for it.
記住我說的話
Oh, I will.
我會的
Oh! there you are. this is Amelia.
你在這里啊,這位是阿米利亞
She's been helping me with the apartment renovations.
她一直在幫我忙公寓裝修的事情
Great. nice to meet you.
好啊,很高興見到你
B Can't wait to see you,
B等不急見你了
Amelia.
阿米利亞
A moment?
稍等一下
What's this?
這是什么意思?
I was hoping we could discuss what you have planned for my room.
我想和你談談對我房間的計劃
And who are you?
請問你是?
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
everything all right?
你還好吧?
Yeah. it--it's Chuck.
是恰克
I guess his dad is getting in late,
他爸爸可能會晚點到
And he won't be able to make the flight.
他可能趕不及這趟飛機了
But he's booking something commercial.
但是他肯定訂了其他的機票
Well, I'd be willing to flip you for the jump seat.
我很愿意在飛機上為你效勞
Bart did just get the jet reupholstered,
巴特的確給飛機重新裝潢過
And I do like when the ladies make you those cookies.
我也喜歡那些女士給你做餅干的時候
What's ten hours?
十小時又算什么呢?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
小別勝新婚嘛,對吧?
They say a leopard can't change his spots,
有人說本性難移
But some things do change-- the path not taken can become a road trip...
但有些事的確會改變,沒走過的路可以去探險
Being grounded can lead to something ground-breaking...
被關禁閉卻能激發出許多新意
And whether they're sweating it out on the sultry streets or
不管是在街上汗流浹背
Cooling their heels in the hamptons, no one does summer like new yorkers.
還是在漢普頓享受清涼,紐約客的夏天絕對獨特
Grab your shades and your sunblock.
帶上墨鏡和防曬油
This one looks like a scorcher.
今年夏天一定會炙熱難奈
Until then, you know you love me.
但夏天之后...你知道你愛我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典禮,儀式,禮節,禮儀

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 純白的 n. 百合花

 
sponsor ['spɔnsə]

想一想再看

n. 保證人,贊助者,發起者,主辦者
vt.

 
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 發源地,來源,原始資料

 
elite [ei'li:t]

想一想再看

n. 精華,精銳,中堅份子

聯想記憶
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
affirmation [.æfə:'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 肯定,斷言,主張

 
exception [ik'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 除外,例外,[律]異議,反對

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尷尬的,(設計)別扭的

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒適,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 小腿垫东西睡觉正确图| 郑楚一| 羞羞短视频| 在线播放网站| 因鬼六罪恶六芒星| 禁忌爱| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 大雄的恐龙| 牙齿扩弓的最佳年龄| 扩内需| 卓别林电影全集免费观看| 昌秀 电影| 浪人电影在线观看完整版免费| 延禧| 杨剑锋个人资料简介| 大学生国防论文2000字| 韩国女主播热舞视频| 好看的拉片| 我的宇宙| 罗中立的《父亲》详案| 黄视频免费在线播放| 爱丽丝梦游仙境电影| 暗夜与黎明电视连续剧| 幼儿歌曲颠倒歌| 贾冰又出新的喜剧电影| 黎姿电影| 美丽的日子 电视剧| 情哥哥| 江湖大风暴| 玉楼春完整版电视剧在线观看| 鬼整人| https://www.douyin.com/pay| 大幻术师| 邓稼先教案设计一等奖优秀教案| 铁拳男人 电影| 美妙天堂第三季| 77316电影| 死神来了电影| 潜行吧!奈亚子| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案| 现代古诗冰心|