Gossip girl here,your one and only source
緋聞女孩駕到
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
歡迎來到曼哈頓上層流言四起的世界
I love you Nate Archibald.
我愛你,內特·阿齊布爾德
Always have always will.
一直到永遠
I love you too.
我也愛你
What is wrong with you? this is not who you are.
你這是怎么了?這不像你啊
I know who blair and those girls are
我知道布萊爾和那些女孩是什么樣的人
But I know who I am
而我也了解自己
And I'm not gonna forget that Just 'cause I hang out with them.
我不會因為跟她們在一起就忘了我是誰
we're not supposed to talk remember?
我們不應該再聯系了,記得嗎
I can't help myself. I never should have let you let me go.
我控制不住,我不應該讓你放我走
I will not base my personal life on your preferences.
我不會因為你的喜好來決定我的私生活
Dan is my boyfriend.
丹是我的男朋友
I would rather be Chuck's stepsister than Dan's.
我寧愿做恰克的妹妹也不要做丹的
Lily would you do me the honor of being my wife?
莉莉,我有榮幸讓你成為我的妻子嗎
He proposed before we left and I'm going to say yes.
他在我們離開前向我求婚了,我決定同意他
Take care Rufus.
保重,魯弗斯
How glad are you to see our families merge sis?
看到我們兩個家族的合并有多高興啊,妹妹?
So glad that if you ever call me that again
真高興,但別再那樣叫我
It'll be the last thing you ever say Chuck.
否則的話你就死定了,恰克
unless you want Dear Nathaniel to know
除非你想你親愛的內特尼爾知道
how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle
你是怎么在車子后座上把第一次給了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
難道就沒有別人讓你折磨了嗎
Look I know you're friends with Blair
聽著,我知道你是布萊爾的朋友
But if you know something... well Blair was never really my friend.
但如果你知道些什么,布萊爾從來不是我真正的朋友
So... so yeah there's something you should know.
那...那么有些事情你應該知道
What a bitch. oh my god. she is such a slut!
這個婊子,天啊,她真是個蕩婦
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了以前一定做不出的決定
I want nothing else to do with you Blair.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了,布萊爾
It's over.
我們結束了
You held a certain fascination
當你美麗動人冷若冰霜的時候
When you were beautiful and untouched.
的確讓我很著迷
I don't want you anymore
我再也不需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would. what are you doing here?
我估計也沒人肯要你,你在這干嗎
I was just leaving. no stay.
我正要走,不,留下來
Consider yourself dethroned queen b.
考慮退位吧,女王
Jenny if you walk away from me now I will ruin you.
珍妮,如果你現在離開我,我會毀了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么樣
My whole life is falling apart. stay and fight.
我的生活支離破碎,留下來,斗爭
We'll get through this together. promise?
我們一定能挺過去的,你保證?
Promise.
我保證
And who am i?
我是誰?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
這是不能說的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你愛我
X.o.x.o. gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.八卦天后
Cat?
貓貓
Cat!
貓貓
Cat!
貓貓
Cat!
貓貓
Cat.
貓貓
you don't have a cat Jenny.
你沒有貓,珍妮
my name is Blair.
我是布萊爾
You don't have anyone.
你什么都沒有
But I'm Blair.
但我是布萊爾
I'm Blair!
我是布萊爾
Ms. Blair. ms. Blair.
布萊爾小姐,布萊爾小姐
Ms. Blair.
布萊爾小姐
Wakey wakey upper east siders.
快醒醒,上東區的"貴族們"
Spring break is done and I'm starved for the dish.
春假結束了,我可迫不及待要八卦了
Were you sunning in capri or sinning in croatia?
去卡普里島曬太陽了,還是去克羅地亞干壞事了?
Give me the deets.
快讓我知道吧
Oh what's happening?
發生什么了
You have bad dream
你做噩夢了
And you're sleeping with your chocolates.
還和巧克力睡一起
Oh lady godiva my only friend.
高迪瓦巧克力,我唯一的朋友
And has anyone spotted our exqueen b.?
昔日的女王哪里去了?
Where does the dethroned royalty Vacation these days?
我們的退位女王又是在哪里度過假期的呢
Club bed is over. first day back to school.
假期已經結束了,今天是返校日
I can't Dorota. I don't feel very well.
不,朵籮塔,我不舒服
Serena come to get you soon.
瑟琳娜馬上就來接你了
Call her and cancel.
打電話讓她取消
And cover my mirrors.
把我的鏡子藏起來
I'm in mourning for my former life.
我在悼念從前的生活
Chuck I'm serious!
恰克,我是認真的
Are you done yet? this is my bathroom!
你好了沒有,這是我的浴室
It's late
要遲到了
And not to mention disgusting.
你真讓人討厭
Chuck!
恰克!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
All right ladies. my sister needs to shower.
好吧,女士們,我妹妹要洗澡了
Make room.
快讓位置
I'm just messing with you.
我就是要搞得你一團糟
I can't believe you lit up in my bathroom.
你竟然在我浴室里抽煙
well if I lit up in mine then the folks would know it was me sis.
如果在自己房間里抽煙的話人們就知道是我了,妹妹
Oh okay. let's get one thing straight
好吧,讓我們把話說明白
Our parents may be insisting on blending our households
也許我們父母堅持要讓兩個家庭融合
But I am not your sister.
但我不是你的妹妹
I do not share any of your d.n.a.
我和你也沒有共同的DNA
Nor do I ever wish to.
我也永遠不想
Then I suggest you get new hand towels.
我建議你換塊新毛巾
Okay.
好的
It's imperative that I bathe.
我要洗澡了
Can you just get out?
你能出去嗎
You know what? fine. just forget it.
好吧,當我沒說
Next year we're doing spring break in maldives.
明年我們要去馬爾代夫過春假
Skiing is too dangerous. you broke your arm in the spa.
滑雪太危險了,你度假時把手摔斷了
Oh here Hazel. thanks for letting me borrow it.
給你,黑茲爾,謝謝你借給我
What is this? the bracelet you lent me in aspen?
這是什么?你在阿斯本借給我的手鐲
Oh yeah. you know you could've just kept it
對,你本可以留著它
And I would've forgot I had it.
我都忘了我有這個手鐲
Girls how excited are we?
姑娘們,多興奮啊
Party tomorrow night for Jenny at socialIsta. I know!
明晚在素舍麗塔酒吧有為珍妮辦的派對
It's gonna be my best birthday ever.
會是我有史以來最棒的生日
I heard the mojitos are amazing.
我聽說甜泡菜的味道好極了
Wait till you get your mouth around a mini cuban. oh I don't um
在你嘗過迷你古巴之前,我不知道...
It's a sandwich.
一種三明治
Oh. wardrobe ladies?
什么行頭? 姑娘們
My ferragamo clutch and whatever dress I buy today to go with it.
佛萊格默手拿包,然后今天再買件合適的衣服
J ooh. what about you j.?
你呢
Oh I've got some dresses on hold at bendel's. there's an a.t.m. Jenny.
我的衣服還放在班德爾,那里有自動取款機,珍妮
You said you wanted to hit it.
你說你要取錢
You know to pay penelope back for brunch?
還佩內洛普早午餐的錢
Oh uh yeah. $120 right?
120美元,對嗎
Yeah I don't feel like stopping.
是,我可不想停下來
You can get the next one.
你可以下次給我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm hiding from my valet.
我在躲我的仆人
He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning.
他今天早上想幫我穿襪子
Your servants are very attentive.
你們家的仆人可真殷勤
You should meet brigita new latvian maid.
你應該見見布蘭吉娜,新來的拉脫維亞女仆
No. no no no he should not meet brigita. he's 14.
不,他不能見布蘭吉娜,他才14歲
Avoid this person. may I remind you Serena
離他遠點,瑟琳娜,讓我提醒你
That you used to have a sense of humor? no.
有點幽默感好嗎? 不
Morning father. hey.
早上好,爸爸
Morning kids. morning.
早上好,孩子們
And how is Lily von bulow today? oh I have a headache.
莉莉女士,今天怎么樣,我正頭疼呢
I had a very frustrating conversation
今天早上和婚禮策劃師
With the wedding planner this morning.
談得讓我煩透了
Well may I say aggravation becomes you?
我可以說你變得煩躁了嗎
You may but I won't believe it.
可以,但是我不會這么認為
So... first day back at school huh?
今天第一天返校,是吧?
Honey you didn't uh want to shower?
親愛的,你不想洗個澡?
I have to go meet Blair. Eric?
我要去見布萊爾,艾瑞克?
You go ahead. we'll take the limo.
你先走,我們做豪華轎車
As my best man
作為我的伴郎
I expect you to keep things smooth until the wedding.
我希望你在婚禮前不要惹事
Best man?
伴郎?
I'd be honored sir.
我很榮幸
To family.
為了我們的家
I came straight from the airport
我直接從機場回來
To take Jenny to school and she's already gone?
接珍妮去學校,她竟然已經走了?
She slept at Hazel's last night. oh. who's uh who's Hazel?
她昨晚在黑茲爾家睡的,誰...誰是黑茲爾?
Her new friend
她的新朋友
The girl whose family she went with to aspen.
她和她們一家人去了阿斯本
Yeah I was actually surprised you let her go
我真是驚訝你竟然讓她去了
And cancel on mom like that. well your mom was in complete support of it.
媽媽肯定不允許,你媽媽可是百分百的支持
Jenny was very well taken care of.
珍妮被照顧得很好
I spoke to her every day twice from the uh private plane.
她每天從私人飛機上給我打兩通電話
Private plane?
私人飛機?
It's the best early birthday present
這可是最好的生日禮物
We ever could have given her. oh so you paid for it?
我們永遠都給不了她,你付錢了嗎
Well I gave her pocket money.
我給了她零用錢
Yeah Jenny's happier than she's been in a long time.
珍妮比之前開心多了
Hey whenever you're done with that "i'd do things differently" look
當你擺一副"我肯定不會這么做"的表情的時候
two things
記住有兩點
Onei can't seem to nail Jenny down
第一,我不可能綁住珍妮
On what she wants to do for her actual birthday. oh you know
不讓她做她生日想做的事情
I'll get it out of her.
我會讓她放松一下的
Good. and uh two
很好,然后第二點
What the hell are you still doing here?
你怎么還在這里?
Mm. thank you.
謝謝提醒
At least you get to wake up from your nightmare.
你起碼可以從噩夢中醒來
I'm living with mine.
我現在得一直生活在噩夢中
Thank god I have plans with dan tonight.
感謝上帝,今晚我又能和丹在一起了
Finally the return of some normalcy!
總算有點正常的生活
B. what are you doing? B
你在干什么?
Giving homeschooling some serious consideration.
在認真考慮在家自學的事情
Look I know you think
聽著,我知道你還在想
Everybody's still talking about you
大家還在八卦你的事
But your 3weekoldscandal is ancient news.
但這已經是3個星期前的老新聞了
Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break?
假期里你有沒聽說到一些八卦新聞?
Who would I have heard it from? Dorota?
你說我可以從誰那里打聽?朵籮塔嗎?
Well after much concerted effort
經過漫長的努力
Maya finally made it into brody Jenner's cell phone.
馬雅終于和布魯迪?珍娜交往了
Oh and kati's dad moved her entire family back to israel. yeah.
還有凱帝全家都搬回以色列了
And constance's badgirlturnedgood...
康斯坦斯的小太妹變乖了
Serena van der woodsen...
即是我瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Moved in with chuck bass.
乖乖搬進了恰克?拜斯家
Yeah. so you're thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now
所以你認為我的事情就會被大家給淡忘了
Come on.
拿來
That too.
還有這個
B Don't worry b.
不用擔心
The french revolution had cake.
法國革命以"蛋糕"一語激化
Come on. let's go.
別管他們,我們走
The american revolution had tea.
美國革命靠"傾茶事件"打響
But looks like the overthrow of blair waldorf
可是布萊爾?霍道夫政權的覆滅
Well...
就...
Who said you need a silver spoon to dole out just desserts?
誰說銀調羹只是為了吃甜點?
Hey jenny.
珍妮
Can I talk to you just for a second?
我能和你談談嗎?
Um I'll meet up with you guys okay?
回頭再找你們,好嗎?
Hey so I may have told blair
我告訴了布萊爾
You told me the truth about her and chuck
是你把她和恰克的事告訴我的
And I'm sure she didn't react well to that.
我想她肯定又做了什么不好的事
But you don't know what you're dealing with here.
但你不知道現在你要面對的是什么
I'm not scared of blair nate. no I'm not talking about
我不怕布萊爾,內特,不,我不是說這個
I'm talking about your new circle.
我說的是你的新圈子
I mean they've been friends with blair forever
她們之前都是布萊爾最好的朋友
And look what they're doing to her.
現在看看她們是怎么對她的
You fall out of line
如果你出局了
What do you think's gonna happen to you?
你說會發生什么事?
Well then I won't fall out of line.
那么我就不出局
I'm not saying you're gonna...
我不是說你會...
It's just...
只是...
You're not like those girls jenny.
你和這些女生不一樣,珍妮
That's weird nate. since they're my friends
這很奇怪,內特,雖然她們是我朋友
You'd think we'd have some stuff in common.
但不代表我要和她們一樣
Okay.
好吧
Well I will give you this
那我只能說
You've got good aim.
你有一個明確的目的
B Look I know this is hard for you b.
我知道這對你來說很難
But you can't let them beat you.
但你不能讓她們把你給打敗了
You're blair waldorf remember?
你是布萊爾?霍道夫,記得嗎?
Right. right. these are my steps
是的,這是我的臺階
And I'm not going to relinquish them without a fight
我不能一點反擊都沒有就投降認輸
though it would be helpful If there was one more person in our crowd.
但如果有多一個人的話,會更有幫助
Only old people and children and
老人,孩子,還有...
Ugh there's chuck
惡心的恰克在那里
With a blond minichuck.
和一個金毛迷你恰克
He's trying to torture me.
他在折磨我
I... I can't believe it. I know.
我不能相信... 我就知道
Does little j. actually think that she's anything but their lackey?
難道小屁J真的認為自己了不起,馬屁精
So since when does nate archibald have
什么時候開始內特?阿齊布爾德
So much to say to jenny humphrey hmm?
和珍妮?漢弗瑞有那么多悄悄話了?
Why? you guys don't like him?
為什么?你們不喜歡他嗎?
Penelope's only had a historic crush on him since the 20th century.
佩內洛普從很早之前就一直在暗戀他
Since you and nate are so tight maybe you can broker that.
既然你和內特的關系那么好,也許你能幫她一下
yeah. maybe.
是的,也許
They what? they're taking her out to dinner
她們什么? 她們邀請她明天出去
For her birthday tomorrow night
吃晚飯慶祝生日
Table rvice at socialIsta.
在素舍麗塔酒吧
So jenny humphrey is officially being inscribed on the alist.
所以現在珍妮?漢弗瑞被正式列入一級名單了?
Wait. how do you know this? because they invited me
等一下,你怎么知道的?因為她們邀請我了
But I said no out of deference to you.
但我因為你的緣故拒絕了
I just thought I could have dinner with her and dan and the whole family.
我只是想和她還有丹的家人一起吃晚飯
How do you manage to get out of everything unscathed?
你怎么能處理得那么好?
Because I'm nice. you should try it sometime.
因為我好人啊,你偶爾也應該試下
Come on. um compliment me. tell me my hair looks beautiful.
來,奉承我一下,說我的頭發很美
But your hair looks disgusting. did you even shower?
但你的頭發很惡,你有沒洗澡啊?
B. I say this out of love B
你要從愛的角度出發
But your being a bitch
你就是因為嘴太毒
Is what got dairy in your hair in the first place okay?
才會被人扔雪糕,懂嗎?
Be nice and neutral and things will swing back to normal.
對人好點,中立點,情況就會恢復正常了
You're the queen b. so just let nature take its course.
你是女王B 讓事情自然的發展吧
I'm going to model u.n. but we're dining tonight right?
我要去模特班了,但我們一起吃晚飯是嗎?
Butter 7:00. oh um I don't know if I can go out again tonight.
在吧特, 7點,我不知道今晚還能不能出來
Why? what are you doing? do we have a reservation?
為什么,你有什么事? 我們有預定嗎?
yeah I mean doesn't it take like 2 weeks to get a table there?
對啊,不是要提前兩個星期預定才有位嗎?
not if you slip the mare d' $100.
給領班塞了100塊就不用了
Oh and dot forget j.
還有別忘記了J
You owe me.
你答應我的哦
You know I've got a better idea.
我有個更好的主意
What's she doing?
她要干什么?
What does she think she's doing?
她認為自己在干什么?
She's giving you the perfect opportunity for niceness.
她在給予你展示和善一面的完美機會
Come on. no.
快點嘛,不
Yes.
要,
Serena I know that you're doing something
瑟琳娜,我知道你今晚和丹有節目
With dan tonight but blair um we're all going to butter
但是,布萊爾,我們準備去吧特
And I was wondering if you wanted to join us. she'd be delighted! yes!
你想和我們一起嗎? 她很樂意,太好了
Butter.
吧特
Great.
太好了
Great!
太好了
Very nice.
你人真好
Thank you.
謝謝
Have you always looked this good?
你一直都這么漂亮嗎?
You look so good to me.
你太吸引我了
You look so good to me
你也很吸引我
And you smell... mmm so clean.
還有你聞起來,真干凈
Mm you're not gonna tell me the chuck shower story again
你不是還要和我說恰克沖涼事件吧?
Are you? no.
是不是? 不
Good.
非常好
Dan.
丹,
Chuck. how are you?
恰克,你好嗎?
Excellent. enjoying having family around.
非常好,享受著家庭的溫暖
Can you just get it over with chuck?
你能快點嗎,恰克
Say whatever pervy thing you're gonna say and just leave?
說完你要說的惡心話然后走人
The wedding caterer is presenting a tasting to the family.
婚禮的承辦方來了,讓我們下去試吃
I was coming to call you to dinner. okay I'll take off then.
我是來叫你吃晚飯的,好的,那我離開
No need.
沒必要
I already asked the staff to set a place for you.
我已經叫人給你留位置了
I have to say I prefer the chestnut pappardelle.
我不得不說我比較喜歡栗味寬面
Yeah the foie gras is a bit rich.
是的,鵝肝醬份量很足
You know I'mi'm uh slanting heavily towards
我比較傾向于
The venison fellow. it's fallow.
鹿肉圈,是卷
Fallow. fallow exactly. fallow.
卷,卷,沒錯,卷
Oh for me?
給我的嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝
Who's it from? I don't know...
誰送的?我不知道
But it says "open immediately."
但上面寫著,立刻打開
Do I have to refrigerate it? no it's not from me. I don't know.
我需要先冷卻一下嗎?不是我送的,我不知道
Oh. oh don't put your dirty package on the table.
別把你的臟東西放上桌子
If I had a dime for every time I heard that.
這話真是經典
That's enough chuck.
夠了,恰克
Porn and handcuffs?
色情雜志和手銬
Really?
真的嗎?
Oh my. wow.
我的天啊,哇
This is low chuck even for you.
這些就算送給你都太沒品位,恰克
What? I didn't send this.
什么? 不是我寄的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh could you...
你能...
Oh yeah. my pleasure. uh it's notthat's not what i
好的,我很樂意,不是這個意思,我...
I didn't mean that.
我不是那個意思
It's uh...
是...
It's trash. I'll throw it out.
是垃圾,我去扔了
Spottedblair waldorf alone at butter.
布萊爾?霍道夫獨自坐在吧特
I'm sorry miss
小姐,我很抱歉
But itit looks like your friends aren't coming.
似乎你的朋友們不會來了
Humiliatedparty of one.
一次丟臉的派對
Can't you just picture her sitting there?
想象一下她一個人坐在那
Every time someone comes in the door...
每次有人進來...
"ah...it's not them. ooh no not them."
"不是她們,不是她們"
Not going to butter
去,
Is so much better than going to butter.
還不如不去
My new nanette lepore for Jenny's birthday.
我買了一條新的公主娜娜裙參加珍妮的生日派對
Gorgeous.
真好看
Right?
是吧
What's the birthday girl wearing?
珍妮你穿什么啊
Oh I'm still deciding between two dresses at bergdorf's.
我還沒決定好穿在伯道而夫買的那兩件中的哪件
I thought you said bendel's.
你不是說班德爾嗎?
Bendel's. right.
對,班德爾
Oh it's my dad.
我爸的電話
Is are you wearing your black chanel? hello?
易絲,你穿那件黑色的香奈兒嗎,喂
Which one? you know I never wear the same thing twice.
哪件?你知道我一件衣服不會穿2次的
Mommy taught me well. hey dad.
媽媽教我的,爸爸
You missed dinner kiddo. oh yeah um I'm studying at Hazel's
親愛的,你不回來吃飯啊,我在黑茲爾這學習
And I guess I lost track of time. um I'm not mad.
我忘看時間了,我沒有生氣
I just feel like I haven't seen you in a while.
只是感覺有段時間沒見你了
We haven't even discussed your birthday. um
我們還沒談你的生日的事情呢
I was gonna do something with my friends...
我想和朋友一起過...
Oh. that's great honey.
很好,親愛的
But since I have nothing to wear
但是我沒有衣服可穿
I don't think that's happening anymore.
所以可能不會了
Well if you want to be with your friends
如果你想和朋友一起過的話
We can do the family thing over the weekend.
我們可以周末的時候在家里慶祝
Sweetheart?
親愛的
Uh yeah. I'll be home soon dad.
爸爸,我一會就回來
Okay. bye.
好的,再見
Hello? hi.
喂,你好
Oh no check honey. the drink's on us
這個飲料是免費的
Unless you want something else?
除非你想點其它什么的
Yes.
對,
Another bellini
再來一杯貝利尼雞尾酒
The seared squab
烤毛雞蛋
And a bus person to separate the tables
叫人來把桌子分開
Please.
謝謝
One may be the loneliest number...
1可能是世上最孤獨的數字...
Information. what city and state please?
資訊臺,請問想咨詢哪個州市?
Brooklyn. I think that's in new york.
布魯克林,我想應該是在紐約
But sometimes only the lonely can play.
但有時候只有孤獨的人才能玩
Wake up little Jenny. the bitch is back.
醒醒吧,小珍妮,婊子回來了
I thought you said you didn't have anything else.
我想你說過你沒有其它東西了
Well I found some stuff in the back of my closet.
我在壁櫥里發現一些東西
Mmhmm. do you want to go with cash again
你想要拿現金呢
Or do you want to buy your sewing machine back?
還是將你那臺縫紉機贖回去
Neither. I want that dress.
都不是,我想要那條裙子
Honey this is $1 200.
寶貝,這要1200塊
Well this one's... quite lovely.
這條...好漂亮
Yeah well that's more my color.
這顏色不適合我
I say we take the jet to croatia
我建議我們坐飛機去克羅地亞
Where young Eric here can exploit the lesser age of consent
艾瑞克在那就不會因為年齡問題而約束自己了
I'm invited to the bachelor party? brother please.
我會被邀去單身派對,兄弟,拜托
And then head west to monte carlo
然后我們向西行,去蒙特卡羅
For some allnight cards at metropole
在梅丘波勒酒店通宵
Then swing by giza
聽著節奏跳舞
Just to watch the sun come up over the pyramids.
看著太陽在金字塔升起
What do you think father? I think we're here.
爸爸,你認為如何,我想我們到了
Uh see you at home Bart.
再見,巴特
Chuck will catch up in a minute.
恰克你等會兒
You almost ruined things between me and Lily once before.
你曾經幾乎破壞我和莉莉之間的感情
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不想再出現這樣的事
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I'm talking about that vulgar stunt you pulled at dinner.
說的是你吃飯時送的那些俗物
I didn't send serena that package
那東西不是我送的
And quite frankly
坦白地說
Her violated virgin mary act is getting pretty old.
她表現出的那種處女形象早就過時了
I thought making you my best man would help.
我本以為讓你成為伴郎會是個好主意
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Inspire you to value my happiness
讓你重視我的快樂
Above your own childish agenda.
而不是你那些幼稚的行為
Things seem to be working out for you at that club Victrola.
看得出你在維克多拉俱樂部花了很多心思
I'm thinking you might like me to invest more in the place
我在想你應該喜歡我投資更多一些
So you can have more control?
那樣你就能有更多的主控權
In exchange for good behavior of course.
當然,你要表現的更好
You're bribing me?
你在賄賂我?
So we have a deal then?
成交嗎
Hey why aren't you at school? I'm taking the morning off.
你為什么不來上學,我上午請假
Volunteering to help those less fortunate than myself.
志愿提供那些比我不幸的人幫助
Wow. you're in a good mood.
你心情不錯嘛
Butter with the girls must have gone well last night?
昨晚在吧特還玩得好吧
I didn't go actually.
實際上我沒去
Why not?
為什么
I figure they should work a little harder for my forgiveness.
想得到我的原諒,她們應該表現得更殷勤些
Hey Dan's not hanging out in brooklyn again this morning.
丹今天早上沒在布魯克林
He's with you at school right? um no not yet but he'll be here soon.
他和你一起在學校吧,沒呢,但是他一會就來
Why?
怎么了
Just tell him I say hi.
代我向他問好
Okay.
沒問題
Hi.
你好
Jenny's dad?
你是珍妮的爸爸吧
We met briefly at thanksgiving.
我們在感恩節見過面
Hi.
你好
I got three cases of champagne for Serena Van Der Woodsen.
這有3箱香檳是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的
Oh. no no. ii'm Serena Van Der Woodsen
不,我,我就是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
But those aren't mine.
但是那些不是我的
Well the purchase order never lies. salud.
訂購單不會錯的,再見
Whoo! you guys get over here!
你們快過來!
She must have been so angry. I would be livid.
她肯定很生氣,如果是我的話我會被氣炸了
Hey guys I just got this incredible dolce.
伙計們,我剛買了一件棒慘了的杜嘉班納
You wanna see? it's unbelievable.
來看看,不可思議
You can't turn your back in your own house.
在家里都得時刻小心
What are you guys talking about?
你們在說什么
My mother's valentino was stolen. oh my god.
我媽媽的華倫天奴被偷了,天啊
It was made especially for her.
那是特別為她定做的
It was the same year he did uh Jackie o.'s lace wedding mini.
和杰奎琳蕾絲婚紗迷你裙一起定做的
Well did someone break in? no and the maid swore to the police
有人闖入嗎,沒有,女仆對警察發誓
That she didn't take it but she'll probably get fired. wait
她沒有偷,但是她很可能被炒魷魚,等等
Police for a dress?
就為了一件衣服驚動警察
It's worth like $15 000.
它價值1 5000塊
my mother told imaculata if she returned it
我媽和艾瑪庫拉塔說如果她將衣服歸還
They could work something out. like she'll bring it back.
就不會怎樣,好象她會把裙子拿回來似的
Well you never know. I mean it could turn up.
誰知道呢,也許它會出現呢
Right 'cause really where is she gonna wear it?
對,她能在什么場合穿那件衣服啊
I'm really glad because when I spoke to her
我很高興,因為當我和她說的時候
She mentioned the plans with the girls falling through.
她提到和朋友一起過生日的計劃落空了
Nope.
不,
Tell you the truth I didn't really believe her. why?
告訴你實話吧,我根本不相信她說的話,為什么
I thought she was just conflicted about choosing friends over family.
我覺得她在朋友和家人之間掙扎
Well you know that's the biggest struggle With a girl her age.
是她這年紀的女生最痛苦的掙扎
memory doesn't serve...
記憶中沒有...
Trying to reconcile who you're becoming with who you used to be.
就是在現在與過去的自我之間掙扎
She's been running herself ragged mr. Humphrey.
漢弗瑞先生,她一天到晚在
Straddling two worlds? well I know she was running herself ragged
在兩個世界中徘徊,我知道她在努力
Trying to get into one of those worlds
將這些不同的世界合并為一個
Picking up dry cleaning gowns for masked balls...
穿著漂亮時髦的衣服參加化妝舞會
Well it's no easier once you're in.
一旦開始就不是一件很輕松的事了
She needs some relief.
她需要些安慰
Well then that's what she'll get.
她會得到安慰的
Whatever I can do to help.
我能幫上什么忙嗎
Oh thank god.
謝天謝地
Betty? hi. excuse me. um...
貝蒂?打攪一下
Would you pardon me for a moment please?
等我一下,謝謝
I need to trade back.
我想把它換回來
All right you can keep the scarf and the shoes
圍巾和鞋子都歸你
But I need to give you this one in exchange for the red one. well honey
但我想換回這條紅裙子,寶貝
I'm sorry but that's just not gonna be possible. what? why?
很抱歉,這是不可能的事情,什么,為什么
You know when you leave here with an item
你是知道的,當你把東西拿到這兒的時候
You're agreeing to its value.
你就定了它的價值
The dolce sold at $1 200.
這件杜嘉班納賣價是1 200塊
The valentino... is seven times that.
華倫天奴...是它的7倍
Please look this has sentimental value
拜托,它很有紀念價值的
And I didn't realize no I'm sorry.
我沒有意識到,不行
A couple of hours ago this dress was mine all right?
幾個小時之前,這件是我的,拜托
It doesn't even have tags on it yet.
它還沒系上標簽呢
Look it's not my fault
這可不是我的錯
That you don't know what a valentino's worth.
是你不知道華倫天奴的價錢
Hello? Nate it's Jenny.
你好,內特,我是珍妮
What's going on? listen I wouldn't be calling you
怎么了? 我實在是沒有辦法了
If I had anyone else to turn to
除了你沒有其他人能幫我了
But I made a mistake and I need to fix it
我犯了錯需要彌補
And I really need to borrow some money. wait wait. Jenny just slow down.
我真的需要借些錢,別著急,珍妮
I promise I'll pay you back. is everything okay?
我保證會還給你的,你沒事兒吧?
Yeah I justi made a mistake and I need to fix it. well how much?
我犯了錯誤,我需要彌補它,多少錢?
$8000.
8000塊,
Jenny what do you need that kind of money for? $8000?
珍妮你要那么多錢干啥? 8 000塊?
You know what? forget it. I'm sorry I bothered you.
那個,算了吧,不好意思打擾你了
The price of fitting in might have gotten a little steeper...
想入圈子代價可能會比較高
But little j. still knows
但是我們的小J知道
It's what's underneath that counts.
這些代價意味著什么
Well we could put this one on a mylar tablecloth
我們可以把這個放到邁拉桌布上
And pretend it's a bar mitzvah.
打扮成像個成年禮一樣
Oh there you are. I have a date with Dan.
你在這兒呢,我和丹有約會
Could you excuse us?
可以讓我們獨處一下嗎?
You're gonna say something worse than the bar mitzvah remark?
你要說些比成年禮更糟糕的話嗎?
Serena I think we should talk about any feelings
瑟琳娜,你得跟我談談
You might be having about my upcoming marriage.
你對這個婚姻的意見
Okay but you're asking me this now because...
你現在問我這個是因為...
Because I got a call from your headmistress
原因就是我接到了女校長的電話
Who said that there was something
她說發生了一些
About a case of alcohol?
"酒精事件"
Well I thought you may be acting out.
我覺得是你在搞壞
Right mom. I actually woke up this morning and I thought
是的老媽,實際上今早上我起床,然后想
"hmm.I'm a little uncertain about my mother's wedding.
我好像不太贊同你的婚禮,
"why don't I invite the entire junior class
我干嘛不把整個三年級的學生,
Out to the courtyard for a champagne toast?
邀出來喝酒呢?
you have pulled things like this before.
你以前就這么干過,"
Obviously Chuck's master plan is working.
很顯然,恰克的大計得逞了
I can't believe you think Chuck is doing these things.
真不敢相信你認為是恰克干的
Looking good to everyone in my life isn't enough for him.
在我所認識的人面前賣乖還不能讓他滿意
He has to make me look bad or crazy.
他還要讓我顯得很壞很瘋
Well Chuck may be eccentric but I doubt he's diabolical.
恰克也許有點古怪,但也不至于是個惡魔吧
What's he done now?
他又干什么了?
I'll tell you what he's done.
我來告訴你他干了什么
Surprise!
大驚喜
Happy birthday Jenny.
生日快樂,珍妮
Um dad I cai can't believe you did all this.
老爸,真不敢相信你做了這些
And uh Blair's here.
布萊爾也來了
Um this is so great
太棒了
That all of you are here
你們所有人都
In my house.
來到我家
Uh I should go change.
我得去換衣服了
Uh you got it? okay.
你拿一下
I don't think she was surprised.
我覺得她一點也不驚訝
What's Blair doing here? I don't know.
布萊爾來這里干什么? 我不知道
This party's kinda weird. "weird"? it's time for its induction
這個派對有點兒"奇怪" "奇怪"? 應該說
To the birthday hall of lame.
這個生日派對很遜
So not what I pictured
不是我所想像的
When the guy on the phone said "loft party.
電話里那個人說的"閣樓派對"
"I can't believe we gave up our table for this.
真不敢相信我們為這個放棄了訂的桌位,
Mint mojitos at socialIsta
本該在素舍麗塔那兒喝薄荷暮黑多酒
Mint milanos with Jenny's dad.
現在卻在珍妮爸爸這兒吃薄荷米蘭餅
He's kind of a hottie.
他挺帥的
Yeah a hottie dad.
是啊,帥的爸爸
How long do we have to stay?
我們要待多久
Rice krispie treats?
來點兒甜點?
You can't believe how mad Bart was. yes I can
你不敢想象巴特有多生氣,我知道
'cause you've told me about three times.
因為你跟我說3次了,
I wonder what they're gonna do to him.
不知道他們要怎么教訓他
I wish I could see his face.
真希望能看到他的表情
you know what? I've got some stories Too
我也有個事要講
Uh about seeing my mother
我看到我媽媽了
For the first time since she left at christmas.
從她圣誕離開后第一次見到她
I'm the worst girlfriend. no you're not. no you're not.
我是個最糟的女友,不,你不是
And there's the funny visit to my grandma
還很搞笑的去見了外婆
At the old folks' home
在她的房子里
Two women a sponge bath and a bedpan. I'm sorry. you're right.
兩個女人,一次海綿沐浴和一個便盆,對不起,你說的對
I wanna be here right now with you.
此時此地我只想跟你在一起
And and Nate. what?
內特?什么?
Hey guys.
你們好
Sorry to interrupt. your mom told me you guys were here.
不好意思打斷你們,聽你媽說你們在這兒
Can I speak with you for one second Dan?
我能和你談談嗎,丹
Uh yeah. yeah sure.
當然可以
All right. okay.
好的
Hey so have you spoken with your sister at all today?
今天你和你妹妹說過話沒有?
No no. why? what's wrong? ii don't know. she just called me.
沒有,怎么了? 我不知道,她剛給我打了電話
She was really freaked out didn't know where to turn.
她很害怕,說不知道怎么辦
She asked to borrow $8 000. what? why?
她要借8 000塊,什么? 為什么?
Yeah I don't know. I tried to get her To tell me what was going on
我也不知道,我試著問她是怎么會事
but she wouldn't say anything.
但她什么也沒說
Please? dad just get out okay? I need to change!
爸,出去好嗎? 我要換衣服
Honey can't you tell me what's going on? nothing dad okay? just leave!
到底怎么了寶貝? 沒事! 行嗎? 出去吧
Why are you crying? are you upset about the party? no I'm not.
為什么哭了? 不喜歡這個派對嗎? 不,不是
Can we just talk about this later okay?
一會再說行嗎?
I really just need to get out of this dress.
我只是想趕緊脫掉這個衣服
Uhh it's stuck!
卡住了!
Okay all right.
好吧好吧
Just help me okay? help me get it off.
幫我一下行嗎? 幫我脫下來
Jenny you have to calm down. no hurry up.
珍妮你得冷靜,不,快點
Did you get it? I need a pair of pliers.
搞定了么? 沒,我要個鑷子
Dad...
爸...
Sorry. sorry. we were just looking for our wraps.
不好意思,我們在找外套
I'll get them.
我給你拿過去
Oh my god.
天哪
That's my mother's dress.
那是我媽媽的衣服
No you guys I got this atat resurrection.
我在復活節時買的
Remember I was telling you
還記得我跟你們說過
About the really great dress I bought?
我買了個不錯的衣服吧
Her mother's one of a kind valentino
他媽媽的那個華倫天奴是獨一無二的
That just happened to disappear from her closet?
結果在被偷以后,正好被你買到了?
She must've given it away and forgotten or something.
她一定是忘了已經給人了吧
Are you calling my daughter a thief?
你們說我女兒是個賊?
Well excuse me.
抱歉
This feels private so I'm gonna head out now.
這是私人事情,所以我要走了
I have a table at butter.
我在吧特訂了桌位
Reservation's under Waldorf in case there's an after party.
以霍道夫的名義訂的,怕大家結束后還想再聚聚
Spotted Jenny in a red dress
注意了,珍妮穿著鮮紅色衣服
With the red hands to match.
也有一雙鮮紅色的手(注:當場被捉)
Looks like utter disgrace is the name on the label.
而商標則是恥辱
Blair said they told you
布萊爾說她們告訴你了
The original party had fallen through
原來的那個派對泡湯了
So that they could surprise you with a better one.
所以她們要在這里給你個驚喜
Blair's a liar. you got played.
布萊爾是個騙子,你被騙了
She also said that you were afraid
她也說了你很擔心
The girls wouldn't accept everything about you.
擔心那些女孩不會接受你的全部
She knew you were wrong. she wanted you to feel
她知道你錯了,她希望你
Like you had nothing to be ashamed of.
認識到自己不必自卑
Was that a lie too?
這也是個謊言嗎?
Where did you get the dress?
你這個衣服是從哪兒來的?
And I know you didn't make it
我知道這不是你自己做的
Because your sewing machine is gone.
因為你的縫紉機沒了
You have no idea how hard it is dad.
你不知道這有多難,爸爸
I sold my sewing machine okay?
我賣了我的縫紉機
What? yeah and a lamp and some jewelry.
什么? 是的,還有一個燈和一些首飾
Why?
為什么
Because I had to.
我不得不賣
Dad you think that you can just send me off to school
爸爸,你以為送我去學校
With a plaid skirt and a metrocard and everything will be okay.
穿著花格襯衫帶著公交車卡,就行了嗎?
I am not apologizing For not having a private plane for you jenny.
我不會因為沒有給你準備私人飛機而道歉
You think I'm ashamed of where I come from?
你覺得我對自己的家庭感到恥辱?
No dad what I'm ashamed of
不,讓我感到羞恥的是
Is having to bring a brownbag lunch to school
我要帶個午飯便當去學校
And you know eat it in the bathroom
我得在廁所吃掉
And then go out with my friends
然后和朋友出去
And pretend that I'm not hungry
在她們吃午飯的時候
When I go to lunch with them.
我還得裝作不餓
You don't have to do those things Jenny.
你不必這樣,珍妮
You're making a choice.
你在作選擇
What don't you get?
你還不明白嗎?
Do you want me to choose to have no friends?
你讓我選擇沒有朋友嗎?
Well clearly
很顯然
I mean that's not even a choice anymore
現在沒得選了
Because that's just done.
因為全完了
I should probably get back.
我得回去了
Well thank you for staying with me
謝謝你能陪我
While I hid out from my house of horrors. oh no problem.
在我逃避我的"恐怖之家"的時候,沒什么
Oh do you think Jenny will be all right? yeah Dan's a good guy.
珍妮不會有什么事吧?不會,丹是個好人
He'll take care of her.
他會照顧好她的
You are too you know a good guy
你知道,你是個好人
A forgiving guy
也是個寬宏大量的人
Who can't pit himself against Blair forever.
一個不會和布萊爾爭斗不休的人
Good night. I'm sorry. you gave me an opening.
晚安,不好意思,是你開的頭啊
I couldn't resist. I'm just saying.
我就一發不可收拾了,我只是說說
How are you doing man? night.
你好嗎? 晚安
Where have you been? therapy.
你去哪里了? 治療去了
For four hours? um well
治療了四個小時? 恩
Before I wasi was playing wii tennis with Chuck
在那之前我和恰克在一個名叫布蘭特佛如斯
At this guy named brantforth's house?
的人的家里打了會網球
Why are you hanging out with him?
你為什么要和他混在一起呢?
Brantforth?
和布蘭特佛如斯嗎?
Chuck is fun okay?
恰克很風趣的
He's cool to me and he doesn't treat me like some freak
他對我很好,沒有把我當做
That just out of the ostroff center. who treats you like that?
剛從戒毒中心出來的怪人看,誰把你當怪人看了?
Uh guys at st. jude's the girls at constance
圣猶大的男生,康斯坦斯的女生
Sook at the korean deli on 75th street. Eric...
75號街韓國熟食店里的小孩都把我當怪人看,艾瑞克
And he's nothe's not always careful around me
他不像別人對我那樣小心翼翼
Likelike one bad thing and I'll break or something.
就好像稍有閃失我就會崩潰什么的
Besides I always wanted a brother.
再說,我一直想有個哥哥
I'm trying it out you know? here.
我想試試這個,你看
What's this? Chuck said it came for you this morning.
是什么? 恰克說是今早到的
He thought you might want to open it out of the house
他覺得你可能不想在家里打開它
Just in case. why didn't he bring it to me himself?
以防萬一,他為什么不自己拿給我?
Because he thought you wanted him to stay away from you.
他認為你不想見到他
Whoa. is that coke?
是可卡因嗎?
How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule?
你怎么會想要一個利用你來販毒的哥哥?
Serena i...
瑟琳娜,我...
Hey. who turned 12?
誰過12歲生日啊?
Oh please don't rub it in.
哦,拜托不要故意觸人痛處
Dad what happened?
爸爸,發生什么了?
You okay?
你還好吧?
You wanna tell me why you needed to borrow $8 000?
想告訴我你借8000塊的原因嗎?
Not really.
不想
Ugh I can't believe Nate told you.
我不敢相信內特告訴你了
Well he was worried about you
他很擔心你
That you might be turning into some hideous upper east cyborg.
你有可能變成上東區可怕的機器人
He said that?
他說的?
No. no I did.
不,我說的
I just got in way over my head.
我只是一時昏了頭
You know I thought I could trade the dress
原以為我把那件衣服作為交換
And wear it that night and return it
然后可以穿一個晚上再還回去的
But just...
但是
Look uh...
聽著
It's your birthday
今天是你生日
So I think we should get some ice cream
所以我們應該吃些冰激凌
And we can talk about all this stuff later okay?
我們可以以后再說這些事情,好嗎?
Okay.
好,
I'll just let dad know what we're gonna do.
我去告訴爸爸我們要做什么
Jen youyou have so much more to offer
珍妮,和那些女孩相比,你擁有更多
Than the things that those girls have really.
可以分享的事物,真的!
You just need to find a way to believe that.
你只是需要找到一個去相信它的辦法而已
Okay?
好嗎?
What the hell is your problem?
你到底有什么毛病?
Specify the context.
說明白點
You disgust me Chuck.
恰克,你讓我感到惡心
How dare you involve Eric in something like this?
你怎么敢把艾瑞克牽扯到這種事情中?
No wonder you're friendless and girlfriendless.
難怪你既沒友誼也沒愛情
Even your own father expects the worst from you. well you saw to that.
就連你爸爸也不對你有什么好的指望,你都看明白了
Listen if we're gonna exist under the same roof
聽著,如果我們要在一個屋檐下一起生活
I am laying down some house rules. no need princess.
我就要定一些規矩,不需要了,公主
Bart already kicked me out.
巴特已經把我趕出去了
What?
什么?
I'm moving back to my suite.
我正要搬回我的家去了
Bart thought it would be best
巴特認為這個家如果暫時
If the family bonded without me for a while.
沒有我的存在的話,會最好
There's a line outside.
外面有很多人在排隊
You ready to give up you're table yet?
你準備離開了嗎
No. my party's coming.
不,我的朋友馬上就來了
They're coming!
他們就來!
These seats taken?
這里有人坐嗎?
Any good general knows you never let your soldiers see you sweat.
所有英明的將軍都知道,在士兵面前要面不改色
Look's like this battle's ending at butter
看起來這場戰爭將在吧特結束了
And the win belongs to b.
當然,勝利者是B
Victory is sweet.
勝利是甜蜜的
I don't want Jenny leaving this house any time soon okay?
讓珍妮留在這里,好嗎
Ii know dad but it's you know it's her birthday
我知道,爸爸,但今天是她的生日
And I kind of promised. well
我答應過她的
Since you don't make the decisions around here
因為你不是這個家里拿主意的人
She'll just have to take that with a grain of salt. okay I'm sorry.
她也就只能忍受了,好吧,對不起
So what are you gonna do?
那么,你打算怎么做?
Are you just gonna keep her locked up?
把她鎖起來?
I don't know.
我不知道
Last week aspen. this week prison?
上星期阿斯本,這個星期就是監獄了?
Yeah well spring break is over for everyone
是啊,對大家來說春假已經結束了
Including myself.
也包括我自己
I really took my eyes off the ball.
我真的是筋疲力盡了
Uh soso what do you want to do?
那你想怎么辦?
Why don't we just celebrate 15
我們為什么不就用廚房里她做的蛋糕
With some jenny cake in the kitchen?
慶祝她的15歲生日呢?
Okay. all right. I'll go tell her.
好吧,我去告訴她
So Jen w
珍妮
She's gone.
她不見了
What?
什么?
She's not in there. she's gone.
她不在房間里
Uh I'm sorry for calling you like that earlier.
我很抱歉,先前的電話
I'm so embarrassed.
太尷尬了
I mean it was stupid andand inappropriate
那太愚蠢了,而且也不應該
No no no no. listen I'm just glad you're okay.
不,聽著,你沒事我很高興
Yeah.
是的
Um okay well I do have a favor to ask you.
好的,我確實有事情需要你幫忙
I mean it's not money
我不是說錢的事
But I just really don't want to be alone on my birthday.
我只是不想在我生日這天孤零零的
Oh for me? thank you.
給我的? 謝謝
Oh my god.
天哪
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
沒事
I'll be back.
我馬上回來
Excuse me.
服務員
Excuse me!
服務員!
I'm going to the bar.
我要去吧臺那里
What?
什么?
Bar!
吧臺!
We'll be right back.
我們馬上回來
Where are all the hot guys?
帥哥都去那里了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh they don't exactly serve tea and cupcakes here Jenny. 20 minutes.
珍妮,他們這里并不供應茶水和糕點,就20分鐘
Is this really happening?
不會是真的吧?
Penelope you know Nate right?
佩內洛普,你認識內特的吧?
Of course. hi.
當然,你好
Hi. uh how are you?
你好
Hazel I think maybe your mom
黑茲爾,我想你媽媽也許真的
Did give away that valentino.
把那件華倫天奴送人了
Yeah she is always cleaning out her closet
是啊,她經常清理她的衣櫥
And that atiVan can really play with her memory.
那個阿提凡就真的可以成為她的回憶了
I'm really sorry Chuck.
恰克,真的很對不起
I know it wasn't you who sent me that stuff.
我現在知道,給我那些可卡因的不是你
never thought I'd say this
從未想過我會這樣說
But it turns out Chuck bass is innocent.
但是事實證明恰克是無辜的
So who did send s. all those naughty gifts?
那么到底是誰跟s開了這樣一個玩笑的呢?
Why don't I make you a drink?
我給你弄杯喝的吧?