緋聞女孩駕到
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
這是你們窺探曼哈頓上流生活的唯一渠道
I know who Blair and those girls are,
我知道布萊爾和其他人是什么樣的人
But I know who I am, and I'm not gonna forget that
我知道我是誰,不會因為
Just 'cause I hang out with them.
跟他們在一起玩就忘乎所以
The previously mentioned excited artist is my wife.
首先我提到的那個激情四射的藝術家是我妻子
I thought you said the artist lived in Hudson.
我記得你說她住在哈德森
The trains ever stop running. He proposed before we left
要是你們倆分了,我們出發前他向我求婚了,
And I'm going to say yes. Take care,Rufus.
我打算答應他 保重魯弗斯
Unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how
除非你想你親愛的內特尼爾知道
You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
在車子后座上,你把第一次給了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
難道就沒有別人讓你折磨了嗎
If you're ready to forgive me, nothing can tear us apart.
如果你能原諒我的話,我們死也不分開
I love you, Nate Archibald.
我愛你,內特?阿齊布爾德
Are we really gonna do this? yeah.
真的要做嗎, 是的
Do you like me? define "like."
你喜歡我嗎, 什么是喜歡
What's the difference between gossip and scandal?
八卦和丑聞的區別是什么呢
So glad you asked, ues forever.
問的好,因為對于上東區來說永遠不變的是
Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion
任何人都能制造點小麻煩
And generate a day's worth of buzz,
引起一些暫時的騷動
But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal,
但是要八卦天后爆出一段丑聞
It requires the right person to be in the wrong place.
就得要合適的人選,出現在不合適的地方了
Take one "it" girl on a pedestal.
對于一個女孩來說
Which one do you recommend?
你推薦用哪種呢
Add a crowd eager to see her fall
想看她出丑的強烈好奇心
And give them the means to knock her down.
也使大家千方百計的想拖她下水了
I can't believe this. oh, my god.
簡直無法相信,天哪
Dan!
丹,
What? what? what? you okay? no.
怎么了,怎么了,你還好吧
I'fine.euh, I was just testing my screaming
我沒事,我只是在檢查我的尖叫聲
To see its screaming efficiency. well, dad,
看看是不是在正常運轉, 爸爸
Now I'd like to kill her, please. what are you hiding?
你能同意我把她殺了嗎, 你在藏什么
Nothing, dad, stop. you're invading my privacy. this is a loft.
沒什么爸爸,你這是侵犯我隱私, 這里是公用的
No, stop. you guys.
不,你們別這樣
Dan, you're gonna be really sorry you did that.
丹,你一定會后悔這樣做的
Jenny, would you excuse us?
珍妮,你能出去一下嗎
Is there something you want to tell me?
你是不是有事想跟我說啊
Am I that obvious? yes, actually.
被你看出來了嗎,是的
That hair color is all wrong for you.
你的頭發顏色完全不適合你
That's funny.
很好笑
This isn't.
可這就不見得了
Please say something.
說些什么好不好
Aanything would be better than this
說什么都比沉默不語好
am so disappointed in you" silence.
比如"我對你太失望了" "i
Since the time you could walk,
從你學會走路的那一刻開始
Your mother and i we knew you were special.
你媽媽和我就知道你很特別
You were very smart, very talented,
你很聰明,很有才能
And we promised each other we would do whatever it took
我們也達成共識要盡一切努力
To give you a bright future,
來給你一個美好的未來
And that did not include you becoming a teenage father.
但這并不包括讓你當一個未成年爸爸
Dad, this wasn't a part of the my plan,
爸爸,這也不是故意的
seriously, not a part of the plan
真的,沒想到會這樣
But whatever Serena decides to do,
但是無論瑟琳娜做出怎么樣的決定
Iii want to be there for her.
我都會在她身邊
Ii have to be there for her.
我必須在她身邊
I love her.
我愛她
Dan... I do.
丹... 真的
I do, whether she's pregnant, whether she's not pregnant...
真的,無論她是不是懷孕了...
Ii love her.
我都愛她
First things first. I think you need to talk to her.
但現在最重要的是你得和她談談
Maybe it's not even true. did you hear what I just said?
也許這不是真的, 你剛才有聽我說嗎
I heard you, and I hope you heard what I said.
我聽了,但我也希望你照我說的話做
Hey, mom.
好啊,小媽媽
Yes, I'm pregnant, and it's yours.
好吧,我懷孕了,是你的孩子
Hey. I've been calling you every two seconds for the past hour.
剛才我一直在給你打電話
Oh, I left my cell at home. ii kinda had a lot on my mind.
我把手機忘家里了,我腦子很亂
I know, and I'mi'm sorry
我知道,我很抱歉
No, wait, wait, wait. me first.
不,該說抱歉的人是我
I'm sorry that you didn't feel that you could tell me,
我很抱歉,讓你覺得這件事不能對我說
And no matter what you decide, I want you to know
無論你做出怎樣的決定,我都要讓你知道
That I'm here for you because iiibecause I love you. dan,
我會一直在你身邊,因為我愛你
I'm not pregnant,
我沒有懷孕
So you don't have to say that. I mean, you don't have to,
所以你不必說這樣的話,真的...
Because, um, I get it. you would have done the right thing.
因為...我知道你會做出正確的選擇
Um, thank you, though. that that'sthat's really sweet.
謝謝你,很貼心
Of course
當然
Yeah,
是呀
Well, hey, that's good news the no baby part.
那就好了,沒懷孕
It's really good news, like mydad'sprobablygonna
的確是個好消息,我爸爸可能會
Throwapartygood news. your dad? look, can we actually talk later?
高興的跳起來, 你爸爸?能等會再說嗎
I'm late to meet Blair. she's on the steps of the met.
布萊爾在樓梯那等我,我已經遲到了
Oh, yeah, no, go. go, go. it can wait,
沒關系,去吧
Unlike Blair, who's waiting on the steps, right? exactly. yeah.
布萊爾可不會將就人, 是啊
Okay, I'll talk to you later. okay, all right.
好吧,待會再說
Her new line was fabulous.
她的衣繩好漂亮啊
Hi!
好啊
Jenny, hi. you're late.
珍妮,好啊, 你遲到了
Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. sorry.
抱歉,我剛去圖書館還書了
Would you do me a favor? anything.
能幫我個忙嗎, 盡管說
Move down a couple steps.
坐下去一點
You know, this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old,
欺負人這種事是不是太落伍了
Don't you think, b.? first of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops.
你不這樣想嗎B 首先,欺負得我說停才停
And for future reference, only my friends call me "b."
另外以后記住,只有我的朋友能叫我B
You know, I'm actually gonna go.
好吧,那我走了
I have a lot of stuff to do before class. Jenny.
我還有一大堆事情要做, 珍妮
Please, she'll be back.
干嘛啊,她會回來的
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, guys. hey.
大伙好啊
I'm not pregnant.
我沒懷孕
Aw, cool. congratulations.
很好, 那要恭喜你了
Celebratory drinks after school?
放學后去慶祝一下嗎
Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you?
當然,布萊爾我能和你談談嗎
Of course.
當然
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Did you get my text? of course. yes, I did, but I've been
你收到我的短信了嗎, 當然,但我...
So then you know I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
那你也知道,我和丹說了我沒懷孕
Yes, and I am so happy for you. close call, huh?
是的,我也很為你高興啊,很驚險吧
B Are we really gonna play that old game, b.?
你是不是還要給我耍花招
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Whenever something happens that's not a part of your plan,
每次只要有出乎你意料的事發生
You pretend like it doesn't exist.
你就裝做根本沒那回事
You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life,
你還認為自己生活在童話世界中嗎
Then I have to remind you,
那我就得提醒你了
The only one watching that movie is you.
沉迷在童話世界里的人只有你自己
You admitted that your period was late. yes, I've been very stressed.
你說你的例假一直沒來, 是的,我最近煩躁
I had that chem test on friday.
我星期五就作了測試
And you're acting like a total bitch
然后你裝的自己脾氣很壞
Because you're not hormonal? maybe I am a total bitch.
因為你沒來例假? 也許我本來就脾氣壞
Did you ever think about that?
你想過這一點嗎
B Just take the test, b.
總之自己測試一下
Stop it.
別拿出來
Just take the test.
測試一下
You need to know if you and Chuck are gonna have a baby.
你要確定一下,你是不是懷了恰克的孩子
And for a scandal to really blow up,
要想丑聞完全的暴光
All it needs is an unexpected turn.
需要的只是一個偶然的轉折點
Would you do me a really big favor?
能幫我一個大忙嗎
What is it, sweetie?
親愛的,是什么
I need you to come with me to visit my dad in rehab.
我想你陪我去恢復療養院,看我爸爸
Please.
求你了
Really?
是嗎
Yeah, it's just
是的,只是...
It gets really awaward when I have to go alone now,
我一個人去的話很尷尬
And I don't know what to say anymore.
我也不知道該說些什么
He loves you. you always know how to make him laugh.
他很喜歡你,你也總是知道怎么逗他開心
Nathaniel archibald,
內特尼爾?阿齊布爾德
You have never asked me for anything,
你從沒要求過我什么
And here you are, officially leaning on me.
而現在,開始乖乖的討好我了
This time we're gonna be so much better together.
從現在起我們會更快樂的在一起
We already are.
我們已經很快樂了
Well, at least now you know. know what? that I've wasted half the year
至少你現在知道了, 知道我浪費了
Trying to be friends with someone
半年的時間去和一個永遠都不會
That's never going to like me? uh, yeah. that's exactly it.
喜歡我的人交朋友, 對,沒錯
Hey. guys. so...
你們好啊...
Dad.
爸爸
You're not gonna be a grandfather.
你不會當爺爺了
That's cool.
這就好
That's really cool.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
And I thought I was relieved. it's not all good news, though.
我以為只有我最輕松,但也還是有壞消息
Ii told her I love her, and she thinks I only said that
我...我告訴她我愛她,但她以為我這么說是
Because I thought she was pregnant. well, son,
因為她懷孕了, 兒子
That's probably a good thing.
這也許也是件好事
Gives you a minute to step back and enjoy being 17.
給了你一條退路,讓你能享受年輕的無憂無慮
You two were moving a bit too fast anyway.
你們兩進展的有點快了
I'm late for the gallery, but we can talk more later.
我得去畫廊了,已經遲到了,我們呆會再談
Wow. I've never seen you give up so easily.
我從沒看過你這么輕易就放棄了
Can you not start with me? can you not be so easy to start with?
能不能別拿我說事? 誰叫你麻煩事多啊?
Why are you taking his advice? he's old and alone. what?
你為什么聽他的? 他老了而且沒伴侶, 什么?
Tell serena again without the pregnancy scare,
在沒有懷孕負擔的情況下,再向瑟琳娜表白一次
In a quiet, no distractions kind of way.
用很平靜,情意綿綿的語氣說
But then again, what do I know about romance,
還是算了吧,我也不懂浪漫
Friends or anything else? no, no, no, no, no.
朋友或其他什么的? 不,不,不
Actually, Jen, that's that's a very good idea.
事實上,珍妮,這是個好主意
Oh, right.
是吧
What would you do without me?
沒有我你該怎么辦呀
Promise me I will find out one day.
得了吧你
B Hey, b.
好啊
What are you doing here? in the neighborhood.
你來這干嘛? 只是路過
Can we talk later? despite your best efforts to ruin it,
我們能呆會再談嗎,雖然你的出現有點煞風景
I'm actually having a good day, and I don't want anything
但今天我還是很開心的,我不想被這種開心
To spoil it. guess who asked me to visit the captain with him?
被破壞了,猜猜誰請我一起去拜訪上校
I don't know. Nate?
不知道,內特嗎
B Yes. it's like he finally needs me and isn't afraid to look, b.,
對,看來他還是需要我的,而不是... 聽著
I understand why you're reluctant
我能理解你為什么不想
To burst your happy bubble, but I'm not giving up. well, I'm sorry,
破壞現在的幸福局面,但我還是堅持, 抱歉
If unlike some people,
不像某些人
I haven't been on the pill since I was 15. okay, I am giving up.
我15歲之前都沒吃過避孕藥, 好,我不管了
Before you start planning your perfect night with Nate,
但在你計劃與內特渡過一個浪漫的夜晚之前
Don't you think you shouldI'm not pregnant, Serena.
你不認為你應該... 我沒懷孕,瑟琳娜
What's wrong? was it something I cooked?
怎么了? 我做的東西不好吃嗎
No. no, no, no. I'm sorry.
不是,對不起
It's honestly the best spaghetti I've ever tasted.
這是我吃過的最好的意大利面
Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of you myself.
謝謝,雖然這是我逼你說出來的
Hey, guys.
你們好啊
Hey, Jenny.
好啊,珍妮
Go back to your room, Jenny.
回你房間去,珍妮
I'm just getting juice.
我只是拿點果汁
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey, Jen. could you do me a favor
珍妮,幫我個忙
And drink your juice at Vanessa's, maybe?
能不能去瓦內薩家喝果汁?
I'm going back to my room, closing the door,
我回自己房間,并且關上門
Putting on my headphones and ignoring you and your date. excellent.
戴上耳機,不打擾你的約會, 很好
Thank you.
謝謝
Where were we?
說到哪了?
Well, letlet's try this.
要不這樣
Why don't you tell me what's on your mind?
你告訴我你在想什么
Then it can be on our minds,
這樣就是我們兩個人的事情了
And our minds can worry about what's on your mind, together.
然后我們再一起解決困擾你的事情
I have no idea what you just said.
我不明白你在說什么
I don't know what I said either, but, um,
我也不明白,但是
What I'm saying now is talk to me.
我想說的是,你該給我說說你的想法
I never thought I was pregnant.
我從沒想過自己懷孕的事
The test was for Blair. oh, wait, wait. I'm confused.
我是為布萊爾買的驗孕棒, 等一下,我糊涂了
She just got back together with Nate.
她才剛和內特和好了
So... oh. then who?
那么...又是誰?
Chuck.
是恰克
Chuck?
恰克?
And Blair?
和布萊爾?
Blair and Chuck?
布萊爾和恰克?
Then why isn't he the one buying the test? because...
那他為什么不去買? 因為...
Because he's an ass. who doesn't know.
因為他是個混蛋, 同時他也不知道
Why not?
怎么會?
I mean, there's no love lost between me and Chuck Bass,
雖然我和恰克?拜斯沒什么交情
But I gotta believe hehe deserves to know.
但我想他應該有權知道
Hehe does have this weird influence over her.
他有時候的確能影響她
Maybe he could talk her into taking the test.
也許也能說服她去驗孕
I justI'm so worried about her.
只是...我很擔心她
Come here.
過來
This may be the most amazing purchase you'll ever make
這也許是你這一輩子
In your entire lovely existence. your day almost over?
做的最棒的一宗買賣, 你要打烊了嗎
Not quite. I've got a few canvases to wrap
還沒呢,我還要把包裝一些東西
And a little more paperwork.
還要寫點東西
I'm trying to get you to ask me out for afterwork drinks.
我在引導你,工作之余邀請我去喝一杯
Oh, oh. uh, okay.
那好吧
I'm sorry I didn't realize,
不好意思我沒意識到
I guess you're not done for the day after all,
我想你今天的工作還沒結束
But when you are, call me.
下班了打電話給我
Hi, Rufus. remember me?
魯弗斯,還記得我嗎
Bex, right? art dealer.
貝克斯,是嗎,藝術品經銷商
Yeah, you bought a very special piece
你幫莉莉?范德?伍德森買了一幅
For lily van der woodsen.
非常特別的畫
I'm looking for some things for a couple other clients.
我在為其他客戶找些藝術品
Any new discoveries since the last time I was here? a few.
還有新的畫嗎, 有一些
There's a beautiful mixed media piece on this wall over here.
這邊墻上掛著一幅用混合畫法畫的畫
As I recall, you had a wife in Hudson.
我記得沒錯的話,你有個妻子在哈德森
That still true?
是嗎
Uh, she's still there. I'm still here.
她還在那,我還在這
Made things a little difficult.
所以有時有些麻煩
Still trying?
還在試圖維持嗎
I'm trying to move on.
我試著開始新的感情
Hmm. tomorrow night too soon to start?
從明晚開始是不是太快了?
I suppose not.
我想不會
Sounds good.
聽起來不錯
Okay.
好的
Hi, Chuck.
恰克
Please, call me "brother."
請叫我, "哥哥"
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你談談
About getting knocked up? I must say
關于你的丑聞嗎,我不的不說
I was a little disappointed you weren't more careful.
我對你有點失望,怎么這么不小心啊
Chuck, I really need to trust you.
恰克,我想相信你
I'm hoping that deep down inside,
打從心底里
You're actually a decent person
我希望你是個正派的人
And won't make me regret this.
不會讓我為此后悔
You're here for Blair, aren't you?
你是為布萊爾來的,是嗎
Look, I'm not going to tell Nate about us.
我不會告訴內特這件事
I tortured her, got bored and moved on.
我折磨她,然后感到厭倦,然后就忘了
There's no moving on just yet.
現在還不能說忘不忘
The pregnancy test wasn't for me. it was for Blair.
要驗孕的不是我,是布萊爾
What? she won't take it.
什么? 但她不做測試
So given that if she's pregnant, you're the no, we used a condom.
假如她懷孕了,你就是... 我們用了避孕套
Well, obviously, it broke. what is obvious
顯然避孕套破了, 很顯然的是
Is that your best friend has kept you in the dark.
你的好朋友還把你蒙在鼓里
What are you talking about? like I said,
你在說什么? 就像我說的
I handle my business. apparently, Nate doesn't.
我做了保護措施,但是顯然內特沒有
They slept together just after we did.
她和我上了床之后,又和他上床了
It's him you should be asking for help.
你應該找的是他
Hey, dad.
早上好,爸爸
I need to talk to to you about something.
我要跟你談點事情
Whoa, whoa, whoa. it's a little early in the morning
大清早的就開始說
For the teensgonewild contingency plan, isn't it?
青少年越軌突發事件的計劃
It's not about your relationship with Serena. oh. oh, then what?
不是談你和瑟琳娜的交往, 那是談什么?
I need to know how you and Jenny would feel
我想了解一下你跟珍妮會怎么想
If I went out tonight for a drink... with a woman.
如果我今晚跟一個女人出去喝酒
Well, I guess I feel like you shouldn't wear that shirt,
我想我會覺得你不該穿這件襯衫
Or there will not be a second date.
否則人家肯定不會再跟你約會了
Really? rreally.
真的? 真的
Thanks.
謝謝
Now I guess I just have to worry about Jenny then.
那我現在就只擔心珍妮怎么想了
Good morning. hi.
早上好
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好,陽光少女
Dad, where'd you get that shirt?
爸爸,你這件襯衫從哪來的?
What's wrong with this shirt? nothing,
這件襯衫怎么啦? 沒什么
As long as you don't plan to wear it out of the house.
只要你不準備把它穿出門
It's worse. he plans on wearing it on a date.
比這更糟,他要穿去和別人約會
For drinks, if that's okay. whatever. it's awful.
只是喝酒,如果可以的話, 隨便,太糟了
Guess you have your answer. answer to what?
我想你得到答案了, 什么答案?
Nothing. nothing.
沒什么
Morning.
早上好
Good morning, miss Serena.
早上好,瑟琳娜小姐
Anybody notice the weather today? what?
有人注意到今天的天氣嗎, 什么?
Take a look outside, b. my first response
看一下外面, B 我第一反應是,
Would be that the sky is a clear blue easy.
晴空萬里無云
Dorota, you may be excused now.
朵籮塔,你能離開一會嗎
I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate.
真不敢相信,你竟然沒告訴我你跟內特的事
What did he say? noing. Chuck did, when I went to see him
他怎么說? 沒什么,恰克說的,我去找過他
Because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.
因為我想他可以說服你
B You had no right to do that. I was trying to help you, b.
你沒權利這么做, 我在幫你
I took a public bullet for you,
我代你成了人們的笑柄
Let another rumor about me run rampant.
讓關于我的流言又開始滿天飛了
The whole school heard, even Dan.
全校都知道了,包括丹
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ask Blair. her version of the story's always better.
問布萊爾吧,她說的一向比我好點
Fine.
好吧
You all right?
你還好嗎
Never been better.
再好不過了
Well, Serena has. what's wrong?
瑟琳娜怎么啦?
I don't know. I can't be held responsible for her mood swings.
不知道,她心情不好,不關我的事
Were you arguing
你們是不是
About the possibility
在談論
That your condition may have returned?
你是不是又會舊病復發?
No. and it hasn't.
不,我也沒舊病復發
I heard you...
我聽到
The other day,
前幾天
In your bathroom, with the water running.
你在浴室,水一直開著
I'm very stressed.
我心情不好
And with you and Serena down my throat,
你和瑟琳娜的還一直煩著我
I can hardly think straight, never mind keep food down.
我都沒辦法思考,更別說吃東西了
Maybe you do just need to take a little bak, , h?
也許你需要休息下
Visit your father? lyon is beautiful this time of year. maybe this summer.
去看你爸爸嗎,里昂這季節很漂亮, 這個夏天吧
Summer sounds great. finish your breakfast.
夏天也不錯,吃完早餐
I'm not pregnant.
我沒懷孕
I command myself not to be pregnant.
我命令自己沒有懷孕
Hello? hey, s. it's b.
喂? S 我是B
Two things.
有兩件事情要說
First... I'm sorry
首先,對不起
About Dan, about the "gossip girl" blast
關于丹,關于八卦天后的傳聞
And about not telling you about Nate. okay.
還有沒有告訴你關于內特的事, 好
You were just so hard on me about chuck.
你對我和恰克的事逼的太緊了
I didn't want to be judged for sleeping with them both.
我不想因為和他們兩上床就遭到譴責
I understand. apology accepted.
我能理解,接受你的道歉
That was fast. if I were you,
太快了吧,如果我是你
I would've made me work for it a little bit harder.
我肯定會找你的麻煩
Well, I think you've suffered enough. and second thing
我覺得你經受的已經夠多了, 第二件事
Wait. that's already, like, three things. I took the test.
等等,好像已經是第三件了, 我用了試孕紙
I'm not pregnant.
我沒懷孕
Aah! oh, my gosh! are you kidding me?
天哪,不是在開玩笑吧
Oh, I am so happy.
我好高興
I would have had no idea what to wear to a paternity hearing. clean slate?
我都不知道在爸爸聚會上要穿什么, 輕松了吧
Oh, clean slate. oh, I'm so happy.
當然輕松了,我太高興了
See you at school.
學校見
Oh, don't stop on my account. oh, I have to.
別因為我就不抽了, 我必須
Secondhand smoke is bad for the, uh... I'm not pregnant, so goodbye,
二手煙會危害... 我沒懷孕
Mistake so far in my past I can hardly remember.
所以我該對曾經的失足往事說拜拜了
You cannot be serious. you can't be touching me.
別這樣, 你別碰我
Look, if you were gonna tell Nate,
聽著,如果你要告訴內特
You would have done so in monaco,
在摩納哥你就這么做了
But you don't want him to hate you, and you know he would.
但你不想他恨你,因為如果說了他會恨死你的
Game over. game's not over until I say it is.
結束了, 我沒說結束就不算結束
Then have fun playing with yourself.
那你就在那自娛自樂吧
GG. S not pregnant,covering for blair
八卦天后, S沒有懷孕,是為B做的掩護,
Same Blair whose sheets were rumpled
一個布萊爾在一個星期之內
by two guys in one week
和兩個男人斯混在一起
Send to Gossip girl
發送至八卦天后
Got 'em.
拿到了
Areareare you cold? I'm okay.
你...你冷嗎, 還好
It's pretty cold. here, let me get you this blanket.
這里真冷,給你拿條毯子
This will be better to keep you warm.
蓋上這個會暖和點的
Um, youyou want some ginger ale?
要喝點姜汁酒嗎
Here. I brought this for us.
這里,我有帶
We can have a nice little drink.
我們可以美美地喝幾口
Um, it might be a little cold, actually.
實際上可能有點涼
Iyou okay? you're doing that, um... thing.
我...你沒事吧,你在想...那事嗎
Yeah, ii know. I'm sorry. i...
我知道,不好意思,我...
It's just... ii don't know.
只是...我...我不知道
Inin the short time we've known each other,
我們認識了沒多久
Youyou've become really important to me.
但你已經對我很重要了
I've been struggling to find a way to tell you,
我一直在掙扎著考慮告訴你
Struggling now.
現在仍然在掙扎
Oh, my lit paper. no, no, no, no, no.
我的筆記,不,不,不
Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Oh, my gosh. here you go.
老天, 給你
I love you. thank you.
你真好,謝謝
No problem. all right, take care.
沒關系,小心點
That was a close call.
差點就丟了
I'm sorry. that would've completely ruined our picnic.
對不起,差點就破壞了野餐氣氛
Yeah.
對,
Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?
好了,你剛才想說什么
Oh, just...
只是...
I think I should proofread this for you. can i?
我想我該幫你校對一下,可以嗎
Sure. yeah, but can we eat first? 'cause I'm starving.
當然,先吃點東西吧,我餓死了
Yeah. let's eat.
好的,吃東西
Can you believe this?
你能相信嗎
Jenny, come look at this.
珍妮,來看看這個
Looks like the virgin queen
看來圣潔貞女
Isn't as pure as she pretended to be.
也不像她裝的那么純潔
Who's your daddy, b.? baby daddy, that is.
孩子的父親是誰呢,B哪一個青年爸爸?
Two guys in one week? talk about doing the nasty,
一星期和兩個男人睡覺?這種下流的丑事...
Or should I just say being nasty?
或許我該說一直就很下流
Oh, my god. you know she's right about this.
天哪, 她說對了
Oh, god, there she is. what a total hypocrite.
天哪,她來了,真會裝純潔
Who does she think she is?
她以為她是誰啊
Pot calling the kettle black much?
簡直是烏鴉笑豬黑
I never thought she was a virgin anyway.
我從來就不覺得她是處女
Oh, I can see a bump! what a bitch.
她是個笨蛋,婊子
Oh, my god, she is such a whore.
天哪,她簡直是個妓女
Try keeping your legs closed for a change, Blair.
秘密暴光了,布萊爾
She cheated on Nate?! does Nate know?
她對內特不忠,內特知道嗎
Have you seen Nate?
看見內特了嗎
No.
沒有
I saw it.
我看到了
Yeah, blair's gonna freak out. I mean, this is a total lie.
是的,布萊爾會瘋掉的,這都是騙人的
Yeah.
是的
Of course it is.
當然
Jenny, look, I know you're friends with Blair,
珍妮,聽著,我知道你是布萊爾的朋友
And you'd never want to do anything to betray her,
你不會做任何背叛她的事情
But if you know something... well, Blair was never really my friend.
但如果你知道些什么, 布萊爾從來不是我朋友
So...
那...
So...
那...
Yeah, there's something you should know.
有些事你應該知道
I don't know if you would want to her...
我不知道你是否想讓她...
Did you sleep with her, huh?
你和她上床了是吧
You son of a bitch. I could kill you.
你這個混蛋,我殺了你
Can we talk about this without your hands around my neck?
能不能把手松開再談?
What'd you do? did you get what you wanted,
你干什么了,你得到了你想要的
Like you do with all those other girls? yes, Nathaniel. I took what blair
就像你對其他的女孩一樣? 是的,內特尼爾,我奪走了
Kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back.
布萊爾想給你,然而你一直拒絕的
Oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault?
那你玩布萊爾還是我的錯了?
It wasn't for sport. she needed someone, and I was there.
我不是鬧著玩的,她需要關心,我當時就出現了
Oh, so you cared about her?
這么說你還在乎她了?
You guys were broken up. what, for how long? a week? an hour?
你們分手了, 才多久,一周? 一小時?
Look, I am sorry, all right?
聽著,對不起,好嗎
I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay?
看在我們這么多年兄弟的份上,算了吧
No, it's not okay, Chuck.
不行! 不可能算了,恰克
From now on, you stay away from me. Nate.
從今往后,你離我遠點, 內特
Did you hear what I said?
聽見我的話了嗎
You stay the hell away from me, Chuck!
給我滾遠點,恰克
Show's over.
看什么看
What are you doing here? your mom let me in.
你來干什么, 你媽媽讓我進來的
I didn't ask how you got in. I asked why you came.
沒問你怎么進來的,我問你為什么來
To talk.... about us.
來談談...我們的事
There's no "us," Blair.
我們之間已經完了,布萊爾
Yes, there is. we finally really have a chance to start over.
有,我們好不容易才有機會重新開始
You know, all this time, I felt so b for everything I've done,
知道嗎,我一直對我所做的感到愧疚
And when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past,
當你說過去的事就讓它過去的時候
I didn't know we were talking about your past.
我還不知道你在說你的過去
You had just broken my heart.
你傷了我的心
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了我以前,一定做不出的決定
But you're clearheaded now, right?
但是你現在清醒了,對吧
Yes. then you'll understand perfectly when I say
是的,所以你懂我說我不想
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair.
和你有任何瓜葛了,布萊爾
You and Chuck deserve each other. you know Chuck would say anything,
你和恰克很配, 你知道恰克為了歪曲事實
Twist the truth.
什么話都能說
But Jenny wouldn't. Jenny?
但珍妮不會, 珍妮?
And don't go blaming any of this on her, Blair.
別因為這個去斥責她,布萊爾
I would have found out eventually. I said I'm done.
我也總有一天會知道的,我說了我們結束吧
It's over. now would you please leave?
結束了,現在請你離開
Fine. stay as long as you like. I'll leave.
那好,你想待多久待多久,我走
Bryn. hi.
布萊恩,你好
Good to see you again.
很高興又見到你
Rufus, at the risk of being forward,
魯弗斯,冒著被說成冒失鬼的危險
I'm here on a dare from my friends to ask you out.
借著朋友給我壯膽我來約你出去
Then I guess I have to say, uh...
那我只好說...
Yes? yes, you do.
答應了,答應吧
Well, tonight, I have plans, but maybe some other night...
今晚我有安排了,或許改天可以...
Am I interrupting?
沒有打擾你們吧
Hi.
你好
Uh, Bryn, Bex. Bex, Bryn.
布萊恩,這是貝克斯,貝克斯,這是布萊恩
Actually, I'm Bex. she must be... Bryn.
實際上,我是貝克斯,她一定是... 布萊恩
I always get a little tonguetied with my b's.
我說B的時候一直有點結巴
Looks like you're still tied up.
你好像還是有點結巴
Maybe we should reschedule drinks. no, that that won't be necessary.
看來只有改天再一起喝酒了, 不,沒那必要
Actually, I think it will. good to meet you, Bryn.
可我覺得還是改天吧,很高興見到你,布萊恩
you, too. bye.
你也是,再見
Guess you're available after all.
你現在有空了吧
Hey, b. what's up? B
怎么了
I can't believe you told Jenny about me and Chuck.
真不敢相信,你把我和恰克的事告訴了珍妮
What? ii didn't.
什么,我...我沒有
Because of her, everybody knows the intimate details
因為她,大家都知道了
Of my private life, and now Nate's not speaking to me. but ii told you,
我的私生活的每一個細節,內特也不理我了, 但我說了
B
B.
I didn't tell Jenny. I don't know how she found out. did you tell Dan?
我給珍妮說,不知道她怎么發現的, 你給丹說了?
What?
什么?
You did. you told your lowrent boyfriend,
你告訴他了,你告訴了你的窮酸男朋友
And he told his socialclimbing sister
他又告訴了,他趨炎附勢的穿我舊衣服的妹妹
Who wears my handmedowns, and she blabbed to Nate.
然后她向內特告密了
I can't believe you're attacking Dan and Jenny.
不敢相信你居然責怪丹和珍妮
Did you or did you not tell him?
你到底有沒有告訴他
I did,
有,
But only because you weren't dealing with it,
但只是因為你沒有面對這事
And I wanted advice on how to help you. I can't believe you don't get it.
我只是想知道如何幫你, 你居然不明白
The rules are different
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
For the serena van der woodsens of the world.
世界的規則不同
People expect you to party and be wild,
大家都認為你天天有聚會生活放蕩
Sleep with whoever you want, run away, come back. wait,
隨便和人睡覺,然后離開,再回來, 等等
Are we really going back there?
怎么又說到以前了
You shot your reputation to hell a long time ago.
很久以前你就毀了你的聲譽
It doesn't matter what you do, but I'm a Waldorf. well,
沒人在乎你干什么,但我是霍道夫
Since you and your reputation
既然你和你聲譽
Obviously don't need me and my lowrent taste,
顯然不需要我和我的俗氣的品味
You and the Waldorf name can weather the storm alone.
你和霍道夫的名聲就獨自面對吧
With pleasure.
當然
Hey, Jenny.
珍妮
Hi.
好呀
Are you joining us? um...
你要一起嗎
What are you doing here? I was just leaving.
你來干什么, 我剛要走
No, stay.
不,留下
Blair, given you can barely manage your own messy affairs,
布萊爾,你自己生活都亂成一鍋粥
Surely you're not in a position to tell anyone
你也無權叫別人
Where they can and can't eat. do you realize who you're talking to?
該干什么和不該干什么, 你知道你在和誰說話嗎
You mean a selfrighteous bitch who always sat
一個自以為是總是高高在上
On her own high horse judging everyone else? pregnant little hypocrite.
評論他人的婊子嗎, 大肚子的清淳妹
Not that it's any of your business,
倒不是不關你們的事
But I'm not pregnant.
但我沒懷孕
Nate must be thrilled. Chuck, too.
內特肯定嚇死了, 恰克也是
What are you talking about?
你們說什么
The whole school saw them throwing down
全校的人都看見他們倆因為
Over your cheap ass.
你這便宜貨而大打出手
The boyfriend and the best friend? pretty classy.
男朋友和好朋友? 真經典
Consider yourself dethroned,
考慮退位吧
Queen b.
女王B
Jenny
珍妮
It is highly unlikely
要我原諒你向內特告密
That I will ever forgive you for going to nate,
簡直是不可能的
But if you walk away from me now,
但如果你現在離開我
I will also ruin you.
我會毀了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么樣
Good to see you again.
很高興再次見到你
Okay. bye. take care. enjoy.
好的,再見, 保重,走好
Hi. it's Bex. you know what to do.
你好,我是貝克斯,請留言
Hi. it's Rufus,
我是魯弗斯
Calling again to apologize about last night again.
為昨天晚上的事,再次道歉
I really didn't mean to insult you or disrespect you
我不是故意,對你無禮或者不尊重的
Or whatever it is I did.
無論如何我都是不對
I'm new at this, and well...
我確實沒什么經驗
I'm new at this.
沒有這樣的經歷...
You told Jenny about Blair and Chuck?
你跟珍妮說了布萊爾和恰克的事?
No. no, of course not.
沒,當然沒有
Well, you're the only one I told.
我只告訴你一個人
And I didn't tell anybody.
我也沒有告訴任何人
How can I know that?
我怎么知道你沒告訴別人呢
Because I gave you my word.
因為我向你保證過保密的
Because I love you.
因為我愛你
What?
什么
I love you,
我愛你
And not just because I thought you were pregnant
并不是因為我之前以為你懷孕
And not in the way you love
也不是你喜歡那個
Some random guy who picks up your lit paper
幫你撿起筆記的行人
Or some girl who likes your hair.
或哪個女孩子喜歡你發型的那種喜歡
Okay.
好的
"okay"?
好的?
That response is not okay.
這不是我要的回答
I'm such an ass. let me guess. Dan?
我真是個笨蛋, 讓我猜猜,關于丹?
He told me loved me,
他跟我說他愛我
And all I did was stand there like a stupid mute.
我就站在那就像個啞巴
I mean, why wouldn't I want to hear those words
我是說難道我不想聽到這句話?
Come out of his mouth? but it's like it made me trust him less,
但是卻讓我感覺對他的信任少了很多
Which is crazy, and even if he is lying about telling Jenny,
這簡直瘋了,即使他真的撒謊說沒有告訴珍妮
Even though I told him not to tell anyone,
即使我告訴他不要告訴別人
I should have come up with a better response to "i love you.
我也應該說句我愛你回應他
not that I even know what you're talking about,
我都不知道你在說什么,"
But why would you think he was lying? because I'm the only one who knew,
但你為什么覺得他在撒謊? 因為這事只有我知道
And he's the only one I told.
而且我只告訴了他一個人
Do you know how many times I was listening in
你知道有多少次你認為我沒有
On your conversations when you thought I wasn't? ooh. none, I hope.
在聽你說話? 一次也沒有,我希望
You hope wrong. I'm a little brother.
錯了,我是你的弟弟
It's what I do, and you don't have to be a genius
這就是我,你不用變成去對別人信用
To figure out the trust thing. I mean, every time
斤斤計較的人,我是說
Mom brought home someone who said, "i love you,"
每次媽媽帶回個對她說我愛你的男人
They would end up married. and then divorced.
他們會結婚, 然后離婚
Didn't leave us with a strong sense of trust, huh?
讓我們覺得信任是很困難的,不是嗎?
But that's mom's issue, not ours,
這些是媽媽的問題, 不是我們的
And Dan's not one of those guys.
丹跟那些男人不一樣
Okay, this conversation has to end,
好,我們不能再繼續說下去了
Because you're getting dangerously close
因為你快要變得
To being smarter than I am,
比我聰明了
No, thank you. all right.
不用,謝謝, 好的
I came to congratulate you in person.
我特地過來祝賀你
You ruined my relationship with Nate,
你毀掉了我和內特的愛情
Serena, all of my friends.
還有瑟琳娜,我所有的朋友
Even little Jenny thinks she's too good for me,
連小丫頭珍妮都覺得她比我強
So... bravo.
所以...好極了
Just like you wanted.
你的目的達到了
I have no one to turn to but you.
現在我唯一的依靠就只有你了
Actually, you don't even have me.
事實上,我你也依靠不了
Enough.
夠了吧
I'll try to be more succinct.
簡單點說
You held a certain fascination
當你美麗動人的時候
When you were beautiful,
的確讓我很著迷
Delicate...
優雅端莊
And untouched.
無法企及
But now you're like...
但是現在你就像...
One of the arabians my father used to own
我爸以前玩過的阿拉伯女郎
Rode hard and put away wet.
玩夠了就扔在一邊
I don't want you anymore,
我不再需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would.
我估計也沒人肯要你
You okay?
你還好嗎
I'd be a lot better if I could spend a semester
如果我到法國的學校待一個學期
Going to school in france.
肯定會好很多的
A semester?
一個學期?
Well, ii already talked to Harold about a visit,
我之前跟哈羅德說過會過去玩一下
And he was he was thrilled.
他...他高興死了
So can I go?
那我能去嗎
Now?
現在?
Mom, please try.
媽媽,求你了
Blair, I am very concerned.
布萊爾,我很擔心你
So book a flight.
那就定張飛機票
We'll get you out tomorrow.
那明天送你走吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Who's up for a barneys driveby?
誰要去巴尼酒吧玩
Me. ooh. followed by hot sake at decibel.
我, 在嘈雜的地方喝烈性酒
Huh. I don't think so. yeah. she made out with the bartender last time.
不會的, 對,她上次和酒保混上了
Now he thinks she loves him. what about you, little j.?
他現在覺得她愛上他了,你呢,小j
Oh, I can't. I have to return these books to the library.
我去不了,我要去圖書館還書
ElIse will take them for you,
愛麗絲可以去幫你還
E? Won't you, e.?
對吧
Yeah, sure.
當然
It's okay. I can do it.
沒事的,我可以自己去
The question isn't if you can do it, Jenny,
不是你可不可以的問題,珍妮
It's if you should have to.
是你還了沒有
I'm going there anyway.
反正我都是會去的
Okay.
好的
Let me know if you need anything else.
還有什么需要的話隨時叫我
You coming?
一起走嗎
Props to Blair. she trained you well.
布萊爾做得不錯,把你帶得像樣了
Don't act so surprised to see me.
別這么驚訝看到我
How could I not stop by
收到你那么可憐的留言
After all those pitiful messages you left? oh, for the record,
我怎么能不過來看看呢, 正式點說
I'm really sorry for what happened the other night. so am i.
那天晚上的事我確實很抱歉, 我也是
Look, Bex, I was married for almost 20 years,
聽我說,貝克斯,我的婚姻維持了20年
And before that, I was a somewhat successful musician,
結婚前,我是個稍有成就的音樂人
And I wouldn't really call what I was doing dating. what was it then?
那個時候根本不算約會, 那叫什么呢
A succession of women
一大串女人
Groupies, mostly whose chose me.
瘋狂的樂迷,天天纏著我
I really don't have any experience
我在真正純潔的約會方面
With real honesttogoodness dating.
確實沒什么經驗
Despite your worst efforts,
盡管你的表現很糟糕
I am completely charmed by you, Rufus Humphrey.
我還是被你吸引住了,魯弗斯?漢弗瑞
Thanks, I think.
謝謝,我覺得
Okay.
好了
Here's where we are.
從現在開始
Dating 101, lesson 1.
約會教程,第一課
In two days, you're gonna call me
2天之后給我打電話
And thank me for forgiving you of your dating faux pas.
感謝我原諒你上次約會的失禮
You'll ask me out to dinner someplace elegant
然后約我出去吃飯,地方要很優雅
But intimate, and we are going to have a fabulous time.
但很親密,我們要共度一段美好的時光
You got all that? absolutely.
聽懂了沒呀, 收到
Good. talk to you in two days. two days.
很好, 2天后等你電話, 2天
Okay.
好,
Hello?
喂?
I never was good at following rules.
我這人從來不循規蹈矩
Hey. what are you doing here?
你怎么來了
I need to know why you love me.
我要知道你為什么愛我
Because I do.
因為我愛你
I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan,
你說那句話的時候我真的很想相信你,丹
So maybe if I knew why, I'd stop being so scared of hearing them
所以如果我知道是為什么,可能就不這么害怕了
And afraid to say them.
也不這么害怕說這句話了
Okay.
好的
Well, if you want to talk about why
如果你想知道為什么
It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
這跟我媽媽還有她的無數次婚姻有關
There. that's why.
就是這,這就是為什么
Because I actually like it when you interrupt me,
我其實很喜歡你打斷我說話
Which is often, by the way.
順便說下,是經常被打斷
I love you because you make no apologies
我愛你是因為你從來不辯解
About being exactly who you are
自己是誰
Beautiful, smart,
美麗,聰明
Sexy as hell
性感得要命
Now you're embarrassing me.
你讓我不好意思了
That's another reason.
還有一個原因
You're completely unaware of your affect on me.
你一點都沒有意識到你改變了我
You're also completely unaware
你也完全沒有意識到
That you laugh like a 4 year old.
你笑起來像個四歲小孩
Just like that.
就是這樣
And I love you because you can be with someone like me
我愛你,是因為你可以和我這樣的人談戀愛
And still be best friends with someone like Blair.
又能跟布萊爾那種女孩子做好朋友
Yeah, well, I tried to be.
是啊,我在努力
I know you do, and that's not easy,
我知道,這一點都不容易
But you never give up on her.
但是你從來沒有放棄過
That is how amazing you are.
這就是你為什么如此迷人
Well, you're amazing, too,
你也很迷人
For being able to say all of those things,
能說出這樣的話來
You just are.
你真的很迷人
And I love you...
我愛你
But I have to go.
但是我得走了
What? whatwhat is it this time?
什么,這次又是為什么
One of the many reasons you love me.
你愛我的其中一個原因
Blair.
布萊爾
What?
干嘛
You want a lift to j.f.k.?
你也要搭飛機到肯尼迪機場嗎
Your mom said you were going to france tonight.
你媽媽說你今晚要去法國
She has a big mouth. b., I'm your best friend.
她真是大嘴巴, B 我是你最好的朋友
She was shocked I didn't know.
她很吃驚我居然不知道你要走
Well, now you do.
那你現在知道了
What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you.
我現在體會到當初,我不辭而別時你的感受
Is there a reason you're here?
你來這兒到底想干嘛
Stay.
留下來
Don't let some stupid scandal make you run away
不要讓那些愚蠢的丑聞把你逼走
Like it did me, like it does everyone in our world.
像當初我離開一樣,像其他人一樣
Everything's horrible.
所有的事都太可怕了
My whole life is falling apart.
我的生活支離破碎
So rebuild it.
所以我們重新來過
You're a Waldorf, remember?
你姓霍道夫,記得嗎
People don't tell you who you are. you tell them.
沒人能左右你的生活,你掌握自己的
Stay and fight.
留下來,斗爭
I'll fight with you.
我會和你并肩作戰的
I'm so embarrassed.
我太丟人了
I'm so
我太...
So what?
又怎樣?
Start over.
重新來過
It can be done.
我們能做到的
I should know.
我知道的
We'll get through this together.
我們一定能挺過去的
Promise?
真的嗎?
Promise.
我保證
Stop, guys.
別忙活了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
One good scandal deserves another.
惡有惡報,善有善報
Wonder who's going down next?
想知道下一個是誰嗎
Everybody, if b. has anything to say about it.
只要B發句話,誰都有可能
You know you love me,
你知道你愛我
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后