Look out! Fire! Fire!
小心啊!著火了!著火了!
A band of 20 men maybe less.
大概二十個人,也許還不到這個數
They were in and out before anyone spotted them.
就這么潛入撤出,無人察覺
Burnt our food stores to the ground
燒盡了我軍的糧草
all our siege weapons destroyed.
焚毀了我軍的攻城武器
Dozens of tents were-- Horses?
數十頂營帳被……馬呢?
We're still getting a count but hundreds are dead.
我們還在清點中,但死了有好幾百匹
20 men rode into our camp without a single guard sounding the alarm?
二十人騎馬闖入我軍營帳,衛兵都沒有警示?
The northerners know more about their land than we ever will.
北方佬一直比我們更了解他們的地盤
Put last night's guards in chains.
把昨晚的衛兵給我銬起來
Either they fell asleep or they conspired with the enemy.
他們要么就是貪睡偷懶玩忽職守,要么就是內奸通敵
Find out the truth and then hang them. Your Grace.
查明真相后悉數絞死,陛下
Unless there's a thaw we can't press forward to Winterfell
除非冰雪融化,不然我們無法向臨冬城推進
and we don't have enough food to get us back to Castle Black.
我們也沒有足夠的糧草撤退回黑城堡
We're not returning to Castle Black.
我們不會撤退回黑城堡
Forgive me Your Grace I never claimed to be an expert in military matters
恕我直言,陛下,我雖然打仗不在行
but if we can't march forward and we won't march back...
但如果我軍沒法前進,又不愿后退……
Have the dead horses butchered for meat.
讓人把死馬剁了吃肉吧
Halt!
停!
Halt!
停!
There it is!
到了!
Open the gates.
打開城門
It was a failure.
我失敗了
It wasn't.
你沒有失敗
I went to save them. I failed.
我本是去營救他們,結果卻失敗了
You didn't fail him.
你救了他
Or him.
還有他
Or her.
還有她
Every one of them is alive because of you and no one else.
全靠你,這些人才幸免于難
I don't think that fact's lost on them.
我想他們可不會忘了這一點
You have a good heart Jon Snow.
你挺好心的嘛,瓊恩·雪諾
It'll get us all killed.
好到會把我們都害死
Out of my way.
別擋道
You sent for me Your Grace?
您召見我,陛下?
Find some healthy horses and a few knights to guard you.
你去選幾匹良駒,甄選騎士作為護衛
I'm sending you back to Castle Black.
我要派你回黑城堡
Tell the Lord Commander his king commands him
傳令給守夜人總司令
to send food supplies fresh horses.
叫他運送糧草,補給,跟新飼養的馬過來
In return when I take the throne
作為回報,待我奪回鐵王座
I'll make sure the Night's Watch has all the men it requires.
定會保證守夜人如愿以償,有足夠的人力
He can guard all 19 castles on the Wall if he so wishes.
守衛長城邊上的的十九座城堡
Your Grace you named me your Hand.
陛下,您已任命我為國王之手
Yes.
沒錯
The King's Hand should never abandon the king
國王之手應不離御前
especially in time of war.
尤其在戰爭時期
You're not abandoning me. You're obeying a command.
你這并非離棄君主,而是奉命行事
A boy with a scroll could deliver this message.
這個指令派個小男孩拿著卷軸就能傳達
And if Jon Snow refuses the boy with the scroll
但倘若瓊恩·雪諾拒絕來使
what does the boy say?
這個小男孩該如何應對?
I didn't name you Hand for your expertise in military matters.
你被任命國王之手并非因為能征善戰
Ride for Castle Black. Don't come back empty-handed.
策馬前往黑城堡,別空著手回來
Your Grace perhaps Queen Selyse
陛下,或許賽麗絲王后
and Princess Shireen could accompany me.
和席琳公主能與我同行
My family stays with me.
我的家人與我同在
At least let me take Shireen.
至少讓我帶走席琳公主
A siege is no place for a little girl.
小女孩在戰場上太危險了
My family stays with me.
我的家人與我同在
What's this one now?
在看什么書?
"The Dance of Dragons: A True Telling"
《血龍狂舞真史》
by Grand Maester Munkun.
由大學士慕昆撰寫
Now that sounds like a proper story.
聽起來挺適合這個時候看的
Ser Byron Swann wanted to kill the dragon Vhagar.
拜倫·史文爵士試圖殺死巨龍瓦格哈爾。
He polished his shield for a week so that it was like a mirror.
他用一周把盾牌打磨得光滑如鏡
And he crouched behind it and crept forward
他蹲伏在盾后,悄然前行
hoping the dragon would only see its own reflection.
寄希望于巨龍只能看到自身的倒影
But the dragon saw a dumb man holding a mirrored shield.
那頭龍卻看到了一個手持鏡盾的蠢蛋
And burnt him to a crisp.
就把他烤成了肉卷
Thus ending the dragon-slaying career
拜倫·史文爵士的屠龍冒險
of Ser Byron Swann.
到此為止了
I made you something Princess.
我做了東西給您,公主殿下
Do you like it?
喜歡嗎?
He's beautiful.
他真美
Thank you. You're very welcome.
謝謝,樂意為您效勞,
Will you make me a doe too? So that he can have company?
您能再做個母鹿的給我嗎?這樣他就能有個伴了
Of course I will.
當然可以
But why am I getting a present?
但為什么要送我禮物?
Because you deserve it.
因為我本來就應向您道謝
My son was always on me trying to teach me to read.
我兒子以前總是催我,想教我識字
Gods I was stubborn about it.
七神在上,我太頑固了不肯學
Made it this far without reading.
我到了現在的地位卻不識字
Seemed to me I could make it to the grave.
本以為我可能到死前都不認字了
Wish I'd listened to him.
多希望我當初聽了他的話
This is my own poor way of saying thank you.
這是我唯一能向您表示感激的方法
For teaching me to be a grown-up.
讓我不再盲目無知
I'll be gone for a few days Princess.
我會離開幾天,公主殿下
I want to hear all about "The Dance of Dragons" when I'm back.
等我回來時,想聽您給我講《血龍狂舞》的所有故事
You'll read it yourself.
您得自己讀啦
Prince Doran.
道朗親王
Forgive us. We started without you.
不好意思,我們不等你來就先開動了
Please sit.
請坐
Princess Myrcella.
彌賽菈公主
Uncle.
舅舅
What a lovely dress.
這身衣服真嫵媚
You don't like it? You must be cold.
您不喜歡它?你一定挺冷的吧,
Not at all. The Dornish climate agrees with me.
完全沒有,多恩的天氣很適合我
Prince Trystane.
崔斯丹王子
How's your jaw?
上顎還疼嗎?
A fleabite.
只是被跳蚤咬了一口
What are you doing in Dorne?
您來多恩有何貴干?
Looking after the safety of my niece the Princess Myrcella.
來確保我外甥女彌賽菈的安全
And rather than send a raven or speak to me directly
不派渡鴉送信,也不直接給我報告
you decided to enter my country in secret
就這么直接潛入多恩領土
and abduct our guest by force?
強行擄走我們的貴賓?
We received a threatening message.
我們接到了恐嚇信
The princess's necklace in the jaws of a viper.
公主的項鏈放在蛇的顎上被送來
That necklace was stolen from my room.
項鏈是從我的房里被偷走的
Oh excellent.
噢,太棒了
A last meal before the beheading?
斬首前最后的盛宴?
Oh I can't behead you.
噢,我不能斬了你
Many in Dorne want war.
眾多多恩子民想要向鐵王座宣戰
But I've seen war.
但我曾目睹戰爭慘狀
I've seen the bodies piled on the battlefields.
曾直視沙場上橫尸遍野
I've seen the orphans starving in the cities.
曾眼見孤兒挨餓瀕死
I don't want to lead my people into that hell.
我并不想把我的子民卷入這樣的人間地獄
No you want to break bread with the Lannisters.
你當然不想,你想與蘭尼斯特家族同餐共飲
And that is precisely what we are doing.
正是如此
Let us drink to Tommen the First of His Name
讓我們舉杯,敬托曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
安達爾人和先民的國王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
七國統治者
King Tommen insists
托曼陛下堅持
on his sister's return to the capital?
要他姐姐回君臨嗎?
I'm afraid he does.
怕是如此
I cannot disobey my king's command.
國王下令,我惟有聽命
She will return with you to King's Landing.
她會隨你回到君臨
And my son Prince Trystane will accompany you both.
還有崔斯丹王子陪伴左右
If the alliance between the Iron Throne and Dorne is to continue
若要確保鐵王座和多恩的盟約不破
their engagement must stand.
聯姻必須維持
I accept.
同意
One more thing. My brother was named
還有一事,我弟弟在世時
to the small council before his death.
在御前議會曾有一席之地
Your father understood the importance
令尊深知拉攏多恩
of keeping Dorne in the fold.
是多么重要
With Oberyn gone Trystane will take his place on the small council.
死者已矣,崔斯丹應該接替奧柏倫進入御前議會
You have my word.
一言為定
The word of a kingslayer.
弒君者的諾言
No wonder you can't stand. You have no spine.
怪不得你沒法站起來,你壓根兒沒有脊梁
You are mother to four of my nieces
你是我四個侄女的母親
girls I love very much.
我很愛他們
For their sake I hope you live a long and happy life.
因此我希望你的人生也長壽美滿
Speak to me that way again and you won't.
再敢這么跟我說話,你就不會擁有這樣的人生
May I inquire as to the fate of my man Bronn?
我能問問隨我同來的波隆會有怎樣的命運么?
Tell me Ser Jaime in King's Landing
告訴我,詹姆爵士,在君臨
how do they punish a commoner who strikes a prince?
草民襲擊王子該當何罪?
He said it was just a fleabite.
他說那只是被跳蚤咬了一口
The fault is mine.
有錯的是我
Bronn is merely a soldier following my orders.
波隆只是個聽命辦事的馬前卒罷了
If anyone should be punished it's me.
如果非要罰的話,就罰我吧
Prince Trystane must learn judgment if he is to rule one day.
崔斯丹王子日后若要統御就該學會識人斷事
I'll let him decide.
我由他作決定
I have learned the value of mercy from my father.
我從父親那里學到了仁慈的可貴
I'll set your man free. You're a good man.
我給你的人自由,你心真善,
On one condition.
但有個條件
Why do we play? I'm better than you.
還玩什么呢?我比你厲害
I'll always be better than you.
永遠比你厲害
Have I ever missed once?
我有哪次打不中的?
I don't think I have. I can't recall.
據我所知,一次都沒有哦
You must love humiliation. Or pain.
你一定很喜歡被羞辱,要么就是喜歡疼
Which do you love most humiliation or pain?
你更愛哪個,羞辱還是疼?
That one hurt didn't it?
那一下肯定很痛,對不對?
You going to cry?
你不會要哭了吧?
Give up little sister.
放棄吧,小妹
You're going to miss. Oh I never miss.
你馬上就要打空了,我從不打空,
You will. You're thinking too much.
你會的,你想得太多了
Now you're nervous. What if she's right?
現在你緊張了,她要是說對了怎么辦?
Luck. Now it's my turn.
運氣罷了,現在輪到我了,
You're too slow.
你出手太慢了
You've always been too slow.
總是那么慢
Am I gonna be happy at the end of this walk?
走了這一遭,我能如愿嗎?
You'll find out very soon.
你很快就知道了
Say it one more time handsome.
再說一遍,帥哥
Who am I?
我是誰?
The most beautiful woman in the world.
世上最美的女子
And that's the truth.
你說的一點沒錯
Slut.
小淫娃
Prince Doran
道朗親王
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆爵士
I didn't realize there were knights of the Blackwater.
我沒聽說過還有什么黑水河的爵士
Only the one.
世上獨一無二
I believe you've already met Prince Trystane.
我想你早已見過崔斯丹王子
Prince.
王子
Sorry about the other day.
那天多有冒犯了
Prince Trystane here is a man of mercy.
崔斯丹王子宅心仁厚
He's agreed to grant you your freedom.
他同意賜你自由
I'm glad to hear it.
聽到這個我很高興
Pie looks good.
餡餅看著不錯
There was one condition.
但還有個條件
Perhaps some soup instead.
還是喝點湯吧
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝
Oysters clams and cock--
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇——
How much for your little clam?
你的小蛤蜊賣幾個錢啊?
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝
Oysters clams and cockles.
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝
Come on.
過來
Some oysters girl!
來點牡蠣,丫頭!
I'm talking to you.
我在叫你呢
Is uh...
哎
Girl! Tie her up!
丫頭系住船!
Are you deaf? Girl!
你聾了么?丫頭!
Girl!
丫頭!
My lord.
公爵大人
My lord.
公爵大人
Lord Tyrell.
提利爾公爵
On behalf of the Iron Bank
作為鐵銀行的代表
may I be the first to welcome you
我先行前來歡迎您
to the Free City of Braavos.
來到自由貿易城邦布拉佛斯
I hope your journey was trouble-free.
希望您的旅途沒有太多勞頓
A bit of chop the last few days.
前兩天碰上了點小麻煩
Nothing too awful.
沒什么大不了的
Good to see the old chap still guarding the harbor.
看到老伙計還鎮守著港灣我就放心了
And how goes the harvest in the Reach?
河灣地的收成怎樣?
Ah the vintners say this might be
啊,酒商們說今年大概是
the best year for red grapes in half a century.
半個世紀以來紅葡萄收成最好的一年了
If we come to a satisfactory arrangement
如果我們能達成協議
I'll be sure to send a cask of the Arbor's finest your way.
我一定送上一桶青亭島最好的佳釀
I'm afraid I don't partake.
恐怕我得謝絕
Oh.
噢,
Some consider usury distasteful dishonorable.
有人說高利貸生意沾滿銅臭,下流不譽
Pure nonsense of course.
當然是一派胡言
I'm glad we see eye to eye on this matter.
很高興我們看法一致
Did you know that at one point Maegor the third
你知道嗎?梅葛三世曾一度
tried to outlaw it in the Seven Kingdoms?
想在七國全境立法禁止高利貸
Wanted to arrest anyone caught charging interest
還想逮捕借貸謀利的人
and cut off both their hands.
砍掉他們的雙手
Most unfortunate for the glovers.
手套商們可要冤死了
If a man charges no interest on a loan
要是誰借款不收利息
then he has nothing to gain and everything to lose
那么他的賬上只會有出無進
so why chance it?
誰會冒這險?
Whereas the promise of reward
而正是付息的承諾
makes a man willing to gamble.
讓人愿意放手一賭
We are not gamblers here at the Iron Bank Lord Tyrell.
提利爾公爵,我們鐵銀行可不是賭徒
You are the world's best gamblers.
你們是這世上最厲害的賭徒
And all those bets you won built this.
你們贏下的每一注最終造就了這個
We should celebrate.
我們應該慶祝一下
I'm afraid I still have a good deal of work to do.
恐怕我還有諸多要事在身
Oh nonsense. Work's over. Do you sing?
噢,算了吧,別管工作了,你會唱歌嗎?
I don't have that gift. Oh it's not a gift.
我沒有那一項天賦,那可不是什么天賦
It's a skill. Anyone can learn it.
那是技能,大家都能學會的
So give me a kiss by the Long Canal?
你給我一吻在那長長的運河旁
And give me two kisses in Salty Town?
又給我一吻在那海邊的小鎮上
For we're going to die tomorrow?
只因明日你我都將消亡
The bareheaded beggar the king with his crown...?
光頭的乞丐,和戴冠的國王
Thought that old shit would never stop singing.
這老東西好像永遠不知道閉嘴似的
Wasn't bad though.
唱的倒是不賴
The Tyrells can all rot in hell.
提利爾家的人都可以在地獄里腐爛發臭了
Treasonous cunts.
叛逆的婊子
They were going to make that boy-fucker Renly king.
他們原本還要讓那個基佬藍禮當國王呢
This is the place lads.
就是這兒了,小子們
The sleekest little minks in Braavos.
布拉佛斯最漂亮的貂皮
You buying? Oh I'm buying.
你要買嗎?哦,我當然要買
But I never was good at sharing.
但我從來不擅長和人分享
Sell your fish somewhere else.
到別處賣你的魚去
Oh let her in Brusco. I'm hungry.
噢,讓她進來,布魯斯科,我餓死了
Come here sweetness.
到這兒來,小甜心
They say oysters get the juices flowing.
人們都說牡蠣能讓人汁水橫流呢
We'll take half a dozen.
我們買半打
Three coppers.
三個銅板
Here's a silver because the lady likes you.
就沖小姐喜歡你這點,給你一枚銀幣
Too old.
太老了
Brea.
布瑞亞
Too old.
太老了
I have just the one. Anara.
我有最佳人選了,安娜拉
Our most expensive girl.
我們這里最貴的小姐了
But well worth it I assure you.
但絕對值了,我向你保證
Too old.
太老了
Do you have what I want or not?
你到底有沒有我想要的?
Of course. Of course.
當然,當然
These fresh?
這些新鮮嗎?
Come on the lads are hungry.
來吧,伙計們都餓壞了
Nothing better for your cockstand than fresh oysters.
牡蠣用來壯陽再好不過了
Here. Thank you. I'll have one.
給,謝謝你,我要一個
Any vinegar?
有醋嗎?
Who let this girl in? Shoo! Shoo!
誰讓這女孩兒進來的?去!去!
Good.
很好
I'll tell you when we're done.
等我們完事我會通知你
You'll have a fresh one for me tomorrow?
明天你還有新的嗎?
Of course.
當然
I'll have you whipped girl.
再不走我就打你了,小姑娘
Go go on. Out out go.
走,走開,去,出去
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
And?
如何?
The thin man wasn't hungry today.
那個瘦男人今天不餓
Perhaps that is why a man is thin.
或許這就是為啥某人那么瘦
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
A girl has work to do.
女孩還有事要做
Your rebellion is over.
你的叛亂結束了
You can swear your allegiance to me now...
你現在可以向我宣誓效忠……
or you can die.
也可以選擇去死
I believe in second chances.
我相信人能改過
I don't believe in third chances.
但事不過三
You write like a seven-year-old.
你寫東西像七歲小孩
Your maester kindly agreed to copy it over for me.
你們的學士非常樂意為我抄一份
He didn't try to make you pay?
他沒要你錢?
Mm-mmm.
嗯哼
Maybe he's changed.
或許他變了
The queen will be thrilled to know you're bringing her daughter home.
皇后陛下得知你想帶她的女兒回家定會十分激動
She will.
沒錯
You love her very much don't you?
你非常愛她,不是么?
Of course she's my niece.
當然,他可是我外甥女
I wasn't talking about her.
我不是說她
You think I disapprove?
你覺得我會反對嗎?
Why?
為什么?
Because people disapprove of that sort of thing where you are from?
就因為你們那兒的人都會反對你那檔子事兒嗎?
They disapproved of Oberyn and me where you are from.
他們會反對的是奧伯倫和我
Here no one blinked an eye.
這里的人才不會管這些
100 years ago
一百年前
no one would have blinked an eye at you
如果你姓坦格利安
if you'd been named Targaryen.
沒人會正眼瞧你
It's always changing who we're supposed to love and who we're not.
我們應該去愛誰,我們不該去愛誰,總是在變
The only thing that stays the same
而唯一不變的
is that we want who we want.
是我們究竟愛著誰
I know your daughter had no part in the terrible thing
我知道發生在我所深愛的男人身上的可怕事情
that happened to the man I love.
和你女兒毫無關系
Perhaps even you are innocent of that.
或許這件事上連你都是無辜的
Father.
父親
Aren't you cold?
你不冷嗎?
No. What are you reading?
不冷,你在讀什么?
"The Dance of Dragons." What's it about?
“血龍狂舞,”講什么的?
It's the story of the fight between Rhaenyra Targaryen
講的是發生在雷妮拉·坦格利安
and her half-brother Aegon for control over the Seven Kingdoms.
和他同父異母的弟弟伊耿之間為爭奪七大王國控制權的戰爭
Both of them thought they belonged on the Iron Throne.
他們都認為鐵王座屬于自己
When people started declaring for one of them or the other
當人們開始宣誓效忠其中的一方或另一方時
their fight divided the kingdoms in two.
他們的戰爭將七大王國一分為二
Brothers fought brothers dragons fought dragons.
同胞相殘,血龍狂舞
By the time it was over thousands were dead.
當這一切結束的時候,幾千人人死于非命
And it was a disaster for the Targaryens as well.
而這對坦格利安家族來說同樣是一場災難
They never truly recovered.
他們從未真正恢復元氣
"The Dance of Dragons."
“血龍狂舞,”
Why is that a dance?
這怎么會是“舞”呢?
It's just what they call it.
人們就是這么叫的
Hmm doesn't make much sense.
嗯,這不太合情理
I think it's poetic.
我覺得還挺詩意的
If you had to choose
如果你一定要在雷妮拉
between Rhaenyra and Aegon...
和伊耿之間做出選擇
who would you have chosen?
你會選擇誰?
I wouldn't have chosen either.
我兩邊都不選
It's all the choosing sides that made everything so horrible.
就是選邊站隊才讓事情發展得如此可怕
Sometimes a person has to choose.
有時一個人必須做出選擇
Sometimes the world forces his hand.
有時整個世界逼迫他做出選擇
If a man knows what he is...
如果這個人知道自己是誰...
and remains true to himself...
并聽從自己的內心...
the choice is no choice at all.
那么對他而言就根本不存在什么選擇
He must fulfill his destiny...
他必須完成他的使命……
and become who he is meant to be.
并成為他注定要成為的人
However much he may hate it.
不管他對此有多痛恨
It's all right Father.
沒事的,父親
You don't even know what I 'm talking about.
你根本不知道我在說什么
It doesn't matter.
沒關系
I want to help you.
我想幫你
Is there any way I can help?
我有沒有幫助你的方法?
Yes there is.
是的,有
Good. I want to.
太好了,我想幫你
I'm the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon.
我是拜拉席恩家族的公主席琳
And I'm your daughter.
我是你的女兒
Forgive me.
原諒我
Where's my father? I want to see my father.
我父親在哪里?我要見我父親
It will all be over soon Princess.
一切都會很快過去的,公主殿下
No.
不要
Where's my father?
我父親在哪里?
No you can't do this. Father where are you?
你不能這樣做,父親,您在哪兒?
Please let me see my father.
讓我見見他,求您了
Father where are you? Don't let her do this.
父親,您在哪兒?快阻止她
Please let go!
放開我!
Let me see my father! Where are you? Please!
我要見我的父親!您在哪里?求求您!
It's what the Lord wants. No.
這就是光之王想要的,別這樣
Please! Let go! No! It's a good thing.
求求您,放開我!別這樣!這是一件善舉
A great thing. Stop. Stop!
偉大之舉,停下來,停下來!
Please! Hear us now my Lord.
求您了!光之王,傾聽吾等
You can't do this! For you we offer up this girl
你不能這樣做!我們為您獻上這名女孩
Please! ...that you may cleanse her with your fire
求您了!請您用火焰凈化她
and that its light may lead our way.
使其光芒為我們指引道路
Please! No please let me see my father.
求求您別這樣,讓我見見我的父親
If we don't act we'll all starve here.
如果不這樣做,我們都會餓死在這里
All of us.
我們所有人
But if we make this sacrifice...
但是一旦我們進行了這次獻祭……
Accept this token of our faith my Lord
光之王,請您接受我們的奉獻
and lead us from the darkness.
引領我們走出黑暗
Lord of Light show us the way. Mother!
光之王,請您為我們指明道路,母親!
Mother please!
母親,求求您!
Mother please! Mother!
母親,求求您,母親!
Mother! We can't.
母親!我們不能這樣做
There's no other way. She has king's blood. Please don't do this!
沒有別的辦法,她身上流著國王之血,求您別這樣做!
Lord of Light protect us.
光之王,保護吾等
Please! Father please! For the night is dark and full of terrors.
求求您,父親,求求您!因為長夜漫漫,處處險惡
Father!
父親!
Father don't do this! Please!
父親,別這樣,求您了!
Mother no! Please! Please help!
母親,求求您,求求您,救救我!
Don't do this!
別這樣做!
Please Father! Mother help!
求求您們,父親,母親,救命!
No. No please! Don't do this!
不要,別這樣,求求您!
Don't do this please Mother!
別這樣,母親,求您了!
Please Mother! Mother help!
母親,求求您,母親,救命!
Mother help! Help!
母親,救救我,救救我!
Please don't do this Mother!
求您別這么做,母親!
Please!
求您了!
Please Mother! Please!
求求您,母親,求求您!
Please! No!
求您別這樣!
Please! No!
求您別這樣!
No!
不!
Where have you been?
你去哪兒了?
Just making sure everything is in order.
我只是去確保一切都井然有序
They're waiting for you.
他們在等您
Clap your hands.
請您鼓掌
That one the smaller man.
那邊那個,小個子的家伙
No question that's where you should put your money.
毫無疑問你們應該下注賭他贏
The smaller man it is.
這兒可就有個小個子呢
I'm not putting my money anywhere.
我沒打算下注賭任何人贏
Kings and queens never bet on the games.
國王和王后從不參與角斗的下注
Perhaps you should go find someone who does.
或許你應該去找個會賭的人說
People used to bet against me when I fought in the pits.
當我還在角斗場競技的時候,人們總會賭我輸
He would have bet against me. Common novice mistake.
他肯定也會這樣做,常見的新手錯誤
I've spent much of my life in this arena.
我在這競技場里待得夠久了
And in my experience large men do triumph
在我的經驗里,大塊頭戰勝小個子
over smaller men far more often than not.
可比相反的狀況要常見得多
Has your experience ever involved any actual fighting?
你的經驗包含了任何實戰經歷嗎?
You yourself?
我指的是你自己的?
Have you ever tried to kill another man who was trying to kill you?
你嘗試過與另一個人生死相搏嗎?
Whenever I got into the pit against a beast like that one
每當我在競技場里遇上像這種野獸的時候
the crowd saw me all skin and bone back then
觀眾們看到那時還皮包骨頭的我
then they saw a pile of angry muscles ready to murder me.
然后又看到那一坨打算干掉我的憤怒的肌肉
They couldn't get their money out fast enough.
全都爭先恐后地一股腦下注去了
But the pile of angry muscles never had any muscles here
但是那坨肌肉往往在這里
or... here.
或者……這里是沒有肉的
And the big men were always too slow
而且他們往往都太慢了
to stop my dagger from going where their muscles weren't.
來不及阻止我的匕首刺進他們沒有肉的地方
Yes whenever I saw a beast like that one standing across from me
沒錯,只要我看到站在我對面的是這樣一頭
making his beast faces I knew I could rest easy.
擺著恐怖表情的野獸,我就知道我可以回去好好休息了
You don't approve?
你不喜歡這個?
There's always been more than enough death in the world for my taste.
以我的標準來看,我見證過的死亡實在是有點多過頭了
I can do without it in my leisure time.
我希望在閑暇時間里能少見證一些
Fair enough. Yet it's an unpleasant question
有道理,盡管這是一個不太令人愉快的問題
but what great thing has ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty?
但哪一項偉大的成就不是伴隨著殘忍和殺戮而達成的呢?
It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be
“是什么”和“應該是什么”總是容易混淆
especially when what is has worked out in your favor.
特別是當這種混淆對你的觀點有利的時候
I'm not talking about myself.
我所說的和我自己無關
I'm talking about the necessary conditions for greatness.
我在討論的是成就偉大的必要條件
That is greatness?
那就是你說的“偉大”?
That is a vital part of the great city of Meereen
那是彌林這座偉大的城市中至關重要的一部分
which existed long before you or I
在你我誕生之前它就早已存在
and will remain standing long after we have returned to the dirt.
而在我們化歸塵土后仍會屹立不倒
My father would have liked you.
我父親肯定會喜歡你
One day your great city will return to the dirt as well.
有朝一日,你那偉大的城市也會化歸塵土的
At your command? If need be.
在你的命令之下?如果有這個必要的話
And how many people will die to make this happen?
如果這事發生,又有多少人會死呢?
If it comes to that they will have died for a good reason.
如果事情真的發展至此,他們至少算是死得其所
Those men think they're dying for a good reason.
那些人都認為他們自己死得其所
Someone else's reason.
他們得的是其他人的所
So your reasons are true and theirs are false?
所以您的理由是正確的,而他們的是錯誤的?
They don't know their own minds but you do?
他們并不像您了解他們一樣了解自己?
Well said. You're an eloquent man.
說得好,你狡辯的本事不錯
Doesn't mean you're wrong.
這并不代表你說得不對
In my experience eloquent men are right
根據我的經驗,會狡辯的人和蠢貨一樣
every bit as often as imbeciles.
都是分寸不讓,永遠正確的呢
Your Grace-- Shut your mouth.
陛下——住嘴
You can end this. She cannot.
你可以終止比賽,她不能
You can.
你可以的
Protect your queen!
保護你們的女王!
Go!
快走!
Your Grace! Your Grace!
陛下!陛下!
Come with me. I know a way out.
跟我來,我知道一條出去的路
I know a way--
我知道——
Stay close.
跟緊了
This way.
走這邊
The other side.
到另外那邊去
Follow me.
跟我來
Protect your queen!
保護女王!
Drogon!
卓耿!
Valahd.
飛吧