日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《權力的游戲》 > 美劇《權力的游戲》第五季 > 正文

權利的游戲第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 雪諾晉升守夜人軍團總司令

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I'm so sorry my queen.

我由衷地哀悼,女王陛下
He was a good man.
他是個好人
"Barristan the Bold" they called him.
“無畏的”巴利斯坦,他們這么稱呼他,
He crossed a continent to serve me.
他橫跨了整個大陸來向我效忠
He was a loyal friend.
他是個忠誠的朋友
And he died in an alley
卻死在小巷里
butchered by cowards who hide behind masks.
慘遭蒙面懦夫們的毒手
We could pull back to the pyramid district
我們可以后撤到金字塔區
secure it and use it as a base from which to operate.
把那清場,將之作為行動的大本營
Then we clean the city out
然后我們肅清整個城市
neighborhood by neighborhood street by street
逐街逐巷搜個底朝天
until the rats have nowhere left to hide.
直到鼠輩們無處藏身
I prefer your earlier suggestion.
我更喜歡你之前的建議
Round up the leaders of each of Meereen's great families and bring them to me.
把彌林城所有大家族的族長都抓起來帶給我
But I'm the leader of my family.
但我是我們家族的族長
No Your Grace!
不要啊,陛下
I had nothing to do with this.
我與此毫無瓜葛,
Your Grace!
陛下!
Don't want to overfeed them.
不想讓他們吃得太飽
Tomorrow perhaps.
或許明天吧
"And though Daenerys maintains her grip on Slaver's Bay
“盡管丹妮莉絲仍然控制著奴隸灣
forces rise against her from within and without.
城內城外的敵對勢力已暗流洶涌
She refuses to leave until the freedom
在被解放的奴隸能夠永葆自由前,
of the former slaves is secure."
她拒絕離開彌林”
She sounds like quite a woman.
聽上去她是個不簡單的女人
And she's alone
她孤立無援
under siege
被圍攻
no family to guide her or protect her.
沒有家人引導她或保護她
Her last relation thousands of miles away
她最后的親人在千里之外
useless dying.
毫無用處,瀕臨死亡
Don't say that Maester Aemon.
別這么說,伊蒙學士
A Targaryen alone in the world
世上唯一一個坦格利安
is a terrible thing.
太可怕了
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙學士
Lord Commander.
總司令大人
Sam I'd like to speak to the maester alone.
山姆,我需要和學士私下談談
How are you feeling?
身體還好嗎?
Oh like a hundred-year-old man
感覺就像個百歲老人
slowly freezing to death.
在慢慢地凍死
I need your advice.
我需要你的諫言
There's something I want to do something I...
有一件事我想去做,一件……
have to do.
我必須做的事情
But it'll divide the Night's Watch.
但是它會分裂守夜人軍團
Bitterly.
嚴重的分裂
Half the men will hate me the moment I give the order.
一半人會從我下令起就恨我
Half the men hate you already Lord Commander.
有一半人已經恨你了,總司令大人
Do it.
去做吧
But you don't know what it is.
但是你還不知道我說的什么事
That doesn't matter.
這不重要
You do.
重要的是你
You will find little joy in your command.
你會發現擔任司令不會有什么舒心的事
But with luck
但是運氣好的話
you will find the strength to do what needs to be done.
你可以得到力量來完成必須做的事
Kill the boy Jon Snow.
殺死心中的男孩,瓊恩·雪諾
Winter is almost upon us.
冬天幾乎就要降臨了
Kill the boy
殺死心中的男孩
and let the man be born.
成為一個真正的男人
Where are the rest of the free folk now?
余下的自由民都在哪?
Where have they gone?
他們去哪了?
Who leads them?
誰領導他們?
They followed Mance.
他們曾追隨曼斯
They won't follow anyone else.
他們不會聽命其他任何人
What about you?
那么你呢?
Hard to lead when you're in chains.
戴著鐐銬很難領導別人
What if I unchained you?
如果我解開你的鐐銬呢?
Why would you do that?
你為什么這么做?
Because you are not my enemy.
因為你不是我的敵人
And I'm not yours.
我也不是你的敵人
You sure seemed like my enemy when you were killing my friends.
殺死我的朋友時,你無疑就是我的敵人
For 8000 years the Night's Watch have sworn an oath
八千年來,守夜人宣誓成為
to be the shield that guards the realms of men.
守護王國的堅盾
And for 8000 years we've fallen short of that oath.
八千年來我們一直沒完全理解這個誓言
You belong to the realms of men.
你們就是人類王國的一部分
All of you.
你們所有的人
And now everything is going to change?
現在一切都不同了?
It is. Why now?
是的,為什么?
Because now I am Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
因為現在我是守夜人軍團的總司令
What would you have me do
你想讓我干什么
Lord Commander?
總司令大人?
I'd have you go north of the Wall.
我要你去長城以北
Gather the remaining free folk wherever they are and bring them back here.
召集所有余下的自由民,不管他們在哪,都把他們帶到這里來
I'll open the gates for them and let them through.
我會打開城門,讓他們通過
I'll find them lands to settle south of the Wall.
我會找到土地給他們在長城以南定居
They won't kneel for you and neither will I.
他們不會為你下跪,我也不會
I don't want them to kneel for me.
我不要他們向我下跪
I want them to fight with me when the time comes.
我要他們當決戰到來時,能與我并肩戰斗
The day I ask my people to fight with the crows
我要叫我們的人給烏鴉賣命
is the day my people cut my guts from my belly
就會被開膛破肚,扯出腸子
and make me eat them.
再被逼著吃下去的
And how many of your people can't fight?
你們有多少人沒法作戰
The women the children the old the sick--
女人、孩子、老人、病人——
what happens to them?
他們會怎樣?
You're condemning them to death.
你任由他們遭受死亡
Worse than death because you're too proud to make peace.
甚至比死亡更悲慘的命運,只因自己太過驕傲,不愿講和
Or maybe you're not proud.
又或許你并非驕傲
Maybe you're just a coward.
只是懦弱罷了
Easy thing to say to a man in chains.
說一個被鎖著的人懦弱倒是容易
Your people need a leader.
你們的人需要領導
And they need to get south of the Wall before it's too late.
他們需要盡早到達長城以南,不然就太晚了
We don't have much time and they have less.
我們的時間所剩無幾,而他們更少
The walkers are coming and they'll hit your people first.
異鬼將至,你們的人首當其沖
I'm not asking you to make peace to save your skin.
我沒要你講和來保住自己的皮囊
Make peace to save your people.
想救同胞,就講和
Most of them are at Hardhome.
他們大多數人在艱難屯
You know where that is?
你知道這是哪嗎?
Up on Storrold's Point.
在斯托德之角的尖端
I can give you 10 horses and nine other men.
我可以給你10匹馬,9個人和你同行
You can get there in a week.
一周之內就可以到達
We'll need ships.
我們需要船
I'll talk to King Stannis about lending you his fleet.
我會和史坦尼斯國王商討借船一事
All right then.
那么好吧
You're coming with me.
你得和我一起來
You're the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
你是守夜人軍團的總司令
They need to hear it from you.
他們需要聽你親口說
They need to know the ships they are boarding
他們需要知道登上的船
won't be torched in the middle of the sea.
不會在大海中被燒毀
You come with me or I don't go.
和我一起來,不然我不走
You'd bring wildlings here through our gates?
你要讓野人通過我們的城墻?
Men women and children will die by the thousands if we do nothing.
如果我們不這么做,數千男女老幼就會死去
Let them die. We got our own to worry about.
讓他們去死吧,我們有自己的事要操心
Less enemies for us.
敵人就更小了
Fewer.
更少
What? Nothing.
什么?沒什么
Look well there is good farmland in the Gift.
聽著,在贈地有不少良田
Land that no one uses now.
沒有人耕種的良田
A dozen abandoned villages.
只是十數座小村莊
And why do you think the farmers abandoned those villages?
你以為農夫們為什么遺棄村莊?
Because the wildlings raided them for years.
因為野人常年累月的劫掠那里
Cut them down!
屠戮他們!
Just like they did this boy's people.
就像他們殘殺這個孩子的家人那樣
Aye!
說得好!
We've been fighting them for thousands of years.
我們與野人打了幾千年
They've slaughtered villages.
他們屠戮村民
They've slaughtered our brothers.
殘殺我們的弟兄
And we've slaughtered theirs.
我們也殺了他們的兄弟
I will follow you anywhere you know that.
你知道的,無論你去哪,我都追隨你
But they killed Grenn. Yes.
但他們殺了葛蘭,是的
And they killed Pyp. Aye.
殺了派普,沒錯
They killed 50 of our brothers.
殺了50個弟兄
I can't forget that.
我忘不掉
I can't forgive it.
也絕不寬恕
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你去過先民拳峰
If we abandon them you know what they become.
你知道如果我們對野人棄之不顧,他們會變成什么
We can learn to live with the wildlings
我們要么學著與野人共處
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
要么就眼睜睜地看著他們變成尸鬼
Whatever they are now they're better than that.
不管他們現在怎樣,總比尸鬼好
Thank you.
謝謝
Olly.
奧利
If you have something you want to say to me
有什么想說的
say it.
就說吧
It's all right.
沒關系的
You don't mean it do you?
你不是認真的,對吧?
Telling the wildlings you want to make peace.
和野人講和
You're just doing it to trick them.
只是個圈套
It's not a trick.
這不是圈套
They burned my village.
他們燒了我的村子
They put an arrow through my father's head
一箭射穿了我爸的腦袋
right in front of me.
我眼睜睜地看著
They butchered my mother everyone I ever knew.
他們殺了我媽,殺了所有我認識的人
I know what it's like to lose the people you love.
我明白失去心愛之人是何滋味
I know this is hard for you.
我明白這對你不容易
But winter is coming.
但凜冬將至
We know what's coming with it.
我們都知道隨之而來的是什么
We can't face it alone.
我們無法獨自面對
Will there be anything else you need Lord Commander?
您還需要什么,總司令大人?
No.
沒了
She's far away from the Lannisters.
她距蘭尼斯特千里之遙
This is her home.
這是她的家
Maybe Lady Sansa is better off here.
或許珊莎小姐在這里更好
Better off with the Boltons
更好?
who murdered her mother and brother?
波頓殺了她的哥哥和母親
Sansa's in danger even if she doesn't realize it.
珊莎身處險境,而她未必明了
Thank you.
謝謝
You've lived here a long time?
您在這里生活了很久吧?
Aye.
沒錯
Did you know Lord Eddard?
您認得艾德大人么?
I knew him
我認得他
and his father before him.
也認得他父親
The Starks are gone now.
史塔克們早就不在了
Not all of them.
還有一個
I know who's inside that castle.
我知道城堡里的是誰
Everyone knows.
每個人都知道
The Boltons.
波頓
I'm not talking about the Boltons.
我說的不是波頓
I need to get a message to her.
我需要給她帶個信
To Sansa Stark.
給珊莎·史塔克
Who are you?
你是誰?
Someone who swore to keep her safe.
某個發誓要護她平安的人
Swore to who?
向誰發誓?
Her mother.
她母親
Her mother's dead.
她母親早死了
That doesn't release me from an oath.
但這并不能解除我的誓言
I served Lady Catelyn.
我向凱特琳夫人效忠
I serve her still.
如今亦然
Who do you serve?
您效忠于誰?
Come back here.
回這來
Myranda.
米蘭達
I saw you staring at her.
我瞧見你怎么看她了
I'm going to marry her.
我要娶她
That will involve looking at her from time to time.
所以時不時看看很正常
You said you'd marry me.
你說過要娶我!
And I meant it.
我是認真的
When I was a bastard named Snow.
但那時我是個姓雪諾的私生子
But I'm a Bolton now.
如今我可是波頓了
What I want is no longer the primary consideration.
不能為所欲為
I'm furthering a dynasty.
我有一個王朝要延續呢
Do you think she's pretty?
你覺得她長得好看?
Of course I do.
當然啦
I'm not blind.
我又不瞎
You think she's pretty too.
你也覺得她長得好看
I'm looking forward to our wedding night.
我可期待我倆的新婚之夜呢
But don't worry I'll have plenty of time for you.
但別擔心,我還有大把的時間能陪你
Perhaps I'll marry too.
或許我也會結婚
You're the kennel master's daughter.
你是狗舍總管的女兒
Who are you going to marry the stable keeper's son?
你能嫁給誰?馬廄總管的兒子?
You're mine.
你是我的
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不準去
Unless I have to listen to more of your jealousy.
除非我聽夠了你吃醋的話
Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me.
嫉妒讓我無聊,你知道讓我無聊的人都是什么下場
You're not going to bore me are you Myranda?
你不會讓我嫌煩吧,米蘭達?
Never.
永遠不會
Oh I don't need--
噢,我不需要——
You still have friends in the North.
你在北境還有朋友
If you're ever in trouble
如果遇到麻煩
light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower.
就在殘塔最高的窗戶上點一支蠟燭
But who-- You're not alone.
但是誰——你并不孤單
I like your dress.
我喜歡你的裙子
Who made it for you?
誰給你做的?
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Really?
真的嗎?
Who-- who are you?
你——你是誰?
I'm Myranda the kennel master's daughter.
我叫米蘭達,狗舍總管的女兒
May I?
我能看看么?
Oh wonderful.
真好看
The stitching.
這針線
Who taught you? My mother.
是誰教你的?我母親
I'm sorry for what happened to her.
對她的遭遇我很遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
It's good that she taught you.
她教你這些真好
It was a gift.
這么漂亮的手藝
Now every time you wear something you made
每次你穿著自己做的衣服
you can remember her.
都能想起她
I'd rather have a mother.
我寧愿母親還活著
I know. It's not the same.
我知道,這不一樣
Still it's good to remember.
但是,有個念想總是好的
Remember the way things were.
記得過去的事情
I almost forgot.
差點忘了
There's something else
有個東西
to help you remember.
大概能幫你記起點什么
Down there at the end.
就在最里面
What is it?
那有什么?
That would spoil the surprise.
提前說出來就不是驚喜了
Go ahead it's perfectly safe.
往前走,很安全的
You won't believe it when you see it.
你一定想不到會見到什么
Theon?
席恩?
You shouldn't be here.
你不該來這
You smell particularly ripe this evening.
你今晚挺好聞的嘛
Pour me some wine.
給我倒酒
Do you have something to tell me?
有什么事要和我說?
No my lord.
沒有,大人
Reek.
臭佬
She saw me.
她看見我了
Who?
誰?
Sansa. Lady Sansa.
珊莎,珊莎小姐
She came to the kennels.
她來了狗舍
She saw you?
她看見你了?
Yes. I'm sorry master.
是的,老爺,我很抱歉
Forgive me. I didn't think--
原諒我,我沒想——
Come here.
過來
You mustn't keep secrets from me Reek.
你絕不能瞞我什么,臭佬
Get on your knees.
跪下
Give me your hand.
手給我
I forgive you.
我原諒你
I trust you find your chamber suitable my lady.
小姐,您的房間住的還習慣吧
Yes thank you my lord.
是的,謝謝您,大人
Allow me.
讓我效勞
Mother.
母親
Thank you Ramsay.
謝謝,拉姆斯
My lady we are all a family we northerners.
小姐,我們是一家人了,我們北境人
Our blood ties go back thousands of years.
幾千年前便血脈相連
So I'd like to drink to our wedding.
所以讓我們為婚禮喝一杯
May our happiness spread from Moat Cailin
愿我們的歡樂從卡林灣
to the Last Hearth.
一直洋溢到最后壁爐城
To your wedding.
敬婚禮
To your wedding.
敬你的婚禮
It must be difficult for you being in a strange place.
來到一個陌生的地方,應該挺不適應吧
This isn't a strange place. This is my home.
這不是陌生的地方,這是我的家
It's the people who are strange.
陌生的是人
You're right.
你說的沒錯
Very strange.
非常陌生
More wine please.
再來點酒
I heard you two had reunited.
我聽說你倆見面了
A fitting place for it.
地方不錯
I like to imagine that the last time you spoke
我猜你倆上次見面
was in this very room.
就是在這個屋子里
Are you still angry with him
你還在生他的氣么?
after he...
在他……
what he did?
做出那些事情之后?
Don't worry.
別擔心
The North remembers.
北境不忘啊
I punished him for it.
我懲罰過他了
He's not ironborn anymore.
他現在已經不是個鐵種了
Not Theon Greyjoy anymore.
再也不是席恩·葛雷喬伊了
He's a new man.
他現在是一個新人
A new person anyway.
這么說吧,一個全新的人
Aren't you Reek?
對吧,臭佬
Yes master.
是的,主人
That's his new name-Reek.
喏,臭佬就是他的新名字
Why are you doing this?
你為何要這樣做?
Because Reek has something to say to you.
關于這個嘛,我想讓臭佬自己說比較好
Don't you Reek?
說吧臭佬
An apology.
一個......道歉?
Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did.
為你所做的向珊莎小姐道歉
Apologize for murding her two brothers.
為你謀殺她兩個兄弟的事情道歉
I'm sorry.
對不起
Look at her Reek.
看著她的眼睛,臭佬
An apology doesn't mean anything
如果你沒有用目光看著一個人
if you're not looking the person in the eye.
道歉就毫無意義
I'm sorry. Sorry about what?
對不起,為什么?
For killing your brothers.
因為我殺了您的兄弟
There over and done with.
好了,這事兒告一段落
Doesn't everyone feel better? I do.
有人好受點了么?反正我有
That was getting very tense.
剛剛氣氛是有點兒緊張
Whew.
咻,
You know what my lady?
您發現了么,小姐?
What with him having murdered your brothers
當他殺害了您的兩個弟弟
and the rest of your family gone...
您其他的家人也都去世了
Reek here is the nearest thing to living kin
現在,臭佬可是世上活著的
that you have left.
最像是您的血親的人了
Reek.
臭佬
You will give away the bride.
你來主持婚禮吧
Someone has to. What better person?
總有人這樣做吧,有更好的人選么
Good? Good?
好不好?好不好?
Yes yes very good.
是,是,挺好
Wonderful.
太棒了
Walda and I have some good news as well
趁著大家都在
since we're all together.
瓦妲和我也有點兒好消息告訴大家
We're going to have a baby.
我們要有孩子了
I'm very happy for you.
我由衷地為你們感到高興
From the way she's carrying
沃爾坎學士說,從她懷孕的癥狀來看
Maester Wolkan says it looks like a boy.
應該是個男孩
How can you be sure?
你是怎么確定的?
Sure of what?
確定什么?
That she's pregnant.
她懷孕這件事
I mean...
我的意思是
how can you tell?
你怎么判斷出來的
Maester Wolkan has assured us beyond all doubt.
沃爾坎學士向我們保證萬無一失
So how did you manage it?
所以你到底是怎么做到的
Manage what?
做到什么?
Getting her pregnant.
讓她懷孕
I imagine you're familiar with the procedure.
我想你對這種事情應該很清楚
Of course but how did you...
當然,但你是如何...
find it?
做到的
You disgraced yourself at dinner
晚宴上你的表現非常丟臉
parading that creature before the Stark girl.
在史塔克家的女孩面前把那個怪物牽出來
And if it's a boy?
如果那真是個男孩的話?
You're worried about your position.
你擔心他會搶了你的位置吧
My position is quite clear.
我很清楚自己的位置
I'm your son
我還是你兒子
until a better alternative comes along.
除非有個更好的替代品
You've never asked me about your mother.
你從未向我問過你母親的事情
Why would I?
我為什么要問?
She had me she died.
她懷了我,然后她死了
And here we are.
所以我們現在才在這里
She was a peasant girl.
她是個農家女孩
Pretty in a common sort of way.
有幾分姿色
She was the miller's wife.
她同時也是一個磨坊主的老婆
Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent.
顯然,他們在我不知情的時候結了婚
So I had him hanged
所以我吊死了那個男人
and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying.
并把她帶到吊死那個男人的樹下強奸了她
She fought me the whole time.
期間她一直在反抗
She was lucky I didn't hang her too.
當然,我沒把她吊死算是她的運氣
A year later she came to my gates
一年后,她來到了我家門前
with a squalling baby in her arms.
手中抱著一個哇哇大哭的小嬰兒
A baby she claimed was mine.
她說那是我的孩子
I nearly had her whipped
我差點抽了她一頓
and the child thrown in the river.
想著要不要把那個孩子扔進河里
But then I looked at you
但那時我看了你一眼
and I saw then what I see now.
那眼神跟你現在一模一樣
You are my son.
你當然是我的兒子
Stannis Baratheon has an army at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩在黑城堡有一支駐軍
But he won't stay for long.
但他不會在那里停留太久的
He wants the Iron Throne
他最終還是要去爭奪鐵王座
and the road to King's Landing comes right through Winterfell.
臨冬城可是前往君臨的必經之路
He means to take the North.
他想要奪取北境
But the North is ours.
但北境是我們的
It's yours and mine.
是我的,也是你的
Will you help me defeat him?
你會幫我擊敗他吧?
Yes.
當然
Is this every book there is?
所有的書都在這里了嗎?
Every book there is?
所有的書?
In the world. Well no.
世界上所有的書,唔,當然不是
There are thousands and thousands of books out there.
世上的書可有千千萬萬
This library is rather small actually.
實際上,這座圖書館算非常小的了
Where you grew up were there more books?
在你小的時候,你家的書比這里還多?
My father's not the most literate man.
我父親不算是很有文化那種
They say the Citadel has the largest library in the world.
他們說學城有世界上最大的圖書館
Where's that?
它在什么地方?
The Citadel?
學城嗎?
In Oldtown.
在舊鎮
I'm sorry I don't know things.
不好意思,我知道的東西太少了
Gilly look at me.
吉莉,看著我
You know how to do a hundred things I can never do.
你比我會做的事情多太多了
You can build a fire with wet wood.
你可以用濕木頭生火
You can cook. You can stitch a wound.
你會煮飯,會縫合傷口
I can wash the linens. I can sweep the floor.
我現在只能洗床單還有掃地
Well... Why does the Citadel have the biggest library?
好吧,為什么學城會有世上最大的圖書館呢?
It's where they train the maesters.
因為那是訓練學士的地方
Like Maester Aemon?
就像伊蒙學士那種人
I wanted to be one when I was young.
我年輕的時候也想成為他們中的一員
Instead I became a man of the Night's Watch.
不過我現在是守夜人的漢子了
Far more adventure up here anyway.
不管怎么說,這兒的冒險多太多了
I wouldn't have met you.
而只有在這里我才能遇見你
Ah Your Grace.
啊,陛下
You're Samwell Tarly?
你是山姆威爾·塔利么?
I am Your Grace.
是的,陛下
Your father is Randyll Tarly.
你父親是藍道·塔利
He defeated my brother at the Battle of Ashford.
他在岑樹灘之戰里擊敗了我的兄長
Only battle Robert ever lost.
勞勃只輸過這一仗
I told him he shouldn't go so far west so soon but he never listened.
那時我警告他不要急于西進,可他沒聽進去
Fine soldier your father.
你父親是個偉大的戰士
You don't look like a soldier.
你看起來倒是一點兒也不像個戰士
But I'm told you killed a white walker.
不過我聽說你殺了一個異鬼
I did Your Grace.
是的,陛下
How?
怎么殺的?
With a dagger made of dragonglass.
用一把龍晶做的匕首刺穿了它
Dragonglass?
龍晶?
What the maesters call obsidian.
就是學士們稱之為黑曜石的那種東西
I know what it is. We have it in Dragonstone.
我知道那是什么,龍石島到處都是
Why would obsidian kill a walker?
為什么黑曜石能殺死異鬼呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been going through all the old manuscripts
我翻遍了所有古老的手稿
hoping to find something and all I've learned
想要從里面找到點兒什么
is that the children of the forest used to hunt with dragonglass.
唯一知道的,就是森林之子曾經用龍晶來狩獵
The Lady Melisandre told me that death marches on the Wall.
梅麗珊卓女士告訴我,亡者向長城上進軍
I've seen it Your Grace.
我看見過,陛下
Seen what?
看見過什么?
The army of the dead.
亡者的軍隊
And when they come-- We have to know how to fight them.
如果他們真的來了,我們得知道怎么打敗他們
Keep reading Samwell Tarly.
接著讀書吧,山姆威爾·塔利
It's time.
是時候了
Uh Your Grace.
呃,陛下
Wouldn't it be better to wait?
再等一下會不會更好?
When Jon Snow returns with the wildlings we could have thousands more men.
等瓊恩·雪諾帶著野人回來,我們會多出幾千個人
If Jon Snow returns with the wildlings.
就算瓊恩·雪諾真能帶野人回來
We can't wait that long.
我們也等不了那么久
We have the advantage-- more men more horses all fed and rested.
目前我們有優勢——人多,馬多,給養充足,休息得不錯
But every day we wait the odds shift in Bolton's favor.
但我們每多等一天,勝利的天平就會向波頓傾斜一點
This could turn to winter at any moment.
冬天隨時都會到來
We have to act now. Give the order.
我們現在得馬上行動
We march at sunrise.
下令吧,破曉時分出發
I'll choose a dozen men to stay
我會挑點人留下的
and guard the queen and the princess.
保護王后和公主
No need. They're coming with us.
不用了,她們隨我們一同南下
It's a tough road ahead Your Grace.
前路漫漫啊,陛下
Won't they be safer-- Here?
她們在這兒難道不會更安全?這里?
Half these watchmen are killers and rapists.
一半的守夜人是殺手和強奸犯
No they march with us.
她們得和我們一起走
As you wish Your Grace.
如您所愿,陛下
Do you think Father will let me go down into the crypt?
你覺得我父親會讓我去地窖里玩么?
Beg your pardon?
您指的是?
At Winterfell.
臨冬城的地窖
All the Kings in the North are buried there.
所有北境之王都被埋葬在那里
Bran the Builder and King Dorren and--
“筑城者”布蘭登,多倫王,還有——
First things first. It's a long march ahead.
到時候再說,這可是漫漫長路
And then we have to take the castle.
到時候我們就得拿下城堡
Is there going to be a battle?
在那邊要打一場大仗嗎?
Aye princess but you won't be anywhere near--
是的,公主殿下,但是你不會出現在戰場上的——
That's enough talk of battle Ser Davos.
關于戰爭我們已經談的太多了,戴佛斯爵士
You'll scare the child.
你會嚇到她的
Yes my queen.
是,遵命
I'm not scared. Well I am.
我不害怕,我害怕
When the battle comes promise you'll protect me.
你要保證等他們打仗的時候來保護我
I promise.
我保證
I hope you know what you're doing with these wildlings.
我希望你清楚你和這幫野人在干什么
I need those ships.
我用得著這些船
You'll get them back I swear it.
你會拿回這些船的,我發誓
Have a safe journey Your Grace.
一路平安,陛下
And thank you.
還有,謝謝你
Mount up!
上馬!
Colors!
擎旗!
No.
別動
You're still too weak.
你還很虛弱
Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士呢
Are you ashamed?
你感到羞愧?
You were ambushed outnumbered.
你們是被伏擊的,而且寡不敵眾
There was no way you could have known.
你也無法知道敵人會在哪里
This is not why.
這不是理由
Wounded in war
在戰斗中受傷
there is no shame for this.
不會讓人羞愧
I am ashamed
我羞愧
because when the knife go in
是因為我被刺傷
and I fall to the ground
倒地的時候
I am afraid.
我害怕了
All men fear death.
所有人都怕死的
No not death.
我不是怕死
I fear
我是害怕
I never again see Missandei from the Island of Naath.
再也見不到納斯島的彌桑黛
Now you have given the Masters what they deserve.
您已經給了偉主們該有的下場
If I give everyone what they deserve
如果每個偉主都得到該有的下場
I'll have no one left to rule.
那我就是光桿司令了
Ser Barristan counseled mercy
巴利斯坦爵士一開始就勸我施行仁政
when I took this city right up to the morning he died.
直到他犧牲的那天早上也是這樣說的
Daario Naharis thinks I should kill the former Masters
達里奧,納哈里斯說我應該殺掉偉主們
and let the rest of the city fend for itself.
讓這座城市自謀生路
What do you think?
你是怎么想的?
Your Grace I think that I am not fit
陛下,我想我沒資格對這些事
to have an opinion on these matters.
發表意見
You are as fit as anyone I know.
你跟別人一樣可以建言獻策
You know why I'm here.
你知道我是為了解放奴隸而來
And you know who will suffer the most if this all falls apart.
你也知道如果事態失控誰會受到滅頂之災
So what do you think?
所以,告訴我你的忠告
I can only tell you what I have seen Your Grace.
我只能告訴您我看到了什么,陛下
I have seen you listen to your counselors.
我看見您從善如流
I have seen you lean on their experience when your own was lacking
我也看見您不斷地學習他人經驗
and weigh the choices they put before you.
仔細地權衡利弊得失
And I have seen you ignore your counselors...
但是為了更好的選擇
because there was a better choice.
您可以堅持到底,一意孤行
One that only you could see.
您能看到我們看不到的
My-- my queen please do not do this.
陛下——女王陛下,我求您了
What about "valar morghulis"?
你不是說“凡人必有一死”嗎?
I did not want to die a coward.
我不想死的像個懦夫
Apparently I do not want to die at all.
我其實根本不想死
It takes courage to admit fear.
承認恐懼是需要勇氣的
And to admit a mistake.
承認錯誤也是如此
I came here to tell you that I was wrong.
我來是想告訴你,我犯了個錯誤
I was wrong and you were right.
關于彌林的傳統
About tradition.
關于如何團結彌林的人民
About bringing the people of this city together.
你的意見是正確的
I will reopen the fighting pits.
我要重開競技場
To free men only.
只對自由民開放
Slavery will never return to Meereen not while I live.
只要我還活著,彌林就沒有奴隸制
Yes my queen.
遵命,陛下
And in order to forge a lasting bond with the Meereenese people
為了和彌林人建立長期可靠的關系
I will marry the leader of an ancient family.
我會下嫁給一位彌林的世家大族
Thankfully a suitor is already on his knees.
幸運的是一個求婚者已經在地上跪著了
Don't worry.
別擔心
I'll be fine. Nothing broken I don't think.
我沒事,沒地方骨折,應該沒有吧
Where are we now?
我們現在在哪兒
Not the Rhoyne.
不是在洛恩河上
Long sullen silences
整天陰著臉不說話
and an occasional punch in the face.
不高興了照著臉來那么一下
The Mormont way.
莫爾蒙家的風格喲
Let's start over.
咱們來捋一捋啊
I apologize for before.
我為之前的事向你道歉
My mouth sometimes runs away from me.
我有時候確實管不住自己的嘴
This doesn't have to be an unpleasant trip.
咱一路上沒必要鬧的不愉快
We're going to be spending a lot of time together on the way to Meereen.
離彌林還有好大一段路呢,我們得一起走
We are.
是的
What would make our time together truly enjoyable
什么能讓我們的旅途更加愉快呢
would be some wine.
應該來點酒
No wine.
可惜沒有
I am a person who drinks.
我是個酒鬼啊拜托
People who drink need to keep drinking.
酒鬼就是要不停地喝啊
Otherwise they're not...
要不然怎么叫……
I know where we are.
可算知道我們在哪兒了
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要帶我穿過瓦雷利亞的廢墟
I am.
是的
Have you sailed this route before?
你以前走過這條路嗎
No.
沒有
You're going to bring Daenerys a souvenir
你是覺得我這個禮物不夠大
from her ancestral homeland in case I'm not enough?
還得給你的女王陛下帶一個她祖先之地的紀念品?
I think you'll be plenty.
你這禮物已經夠大了
You know what they say.
你知道那句話是怎么說的對吧
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日依然籠罩著瓦雷利亞
What about the demons and the flames?
那惡魔和火焰呢?
Aren't you afraid of the Doom?
你不怕末日陰影嗎
No.
不,
But pirates are.
海盜才怕
Oh.
哈,
The Smoking Sea.
煙海
How many centuries before we learn
我們是在幾百年前才學會
how to build cities like this again?
建造這樣宏偉的城市的?
Thousands of years the Valyrians were
瓦雷利亞人在幾千年的時間里
the best in the world at almost everything.
掌握著幾乎一切東西
And then...
然后……
And then they weren't.
那些東西全沒了
And then they weren't.
全部沒了
They held each other close and turned their backs upon the end.
末日降臨時他們緊緊相擁著回轉過身
The hills that split asunder
山峰被撕碎
and the black that ate the skies;
天空被黑色遮蓋
The flames that shot so high and hot
灼熱的火焰直沖天際
that even dragons burned;
連龍也被焚化
Would never be the final sights
這些還不是他們
that fell upon their eyes.
在最后一刻看到的東西
A fly upon a wall
黑影遮蔽城墻
the waves the sea wind whipped and churned--"
狂風卷起巨浪,翻江倒海——
The city of a thousand years
千年的古城
and all that men had learned;
智慧的結晶
The Doom consumed it all alike
末日浩劫一視同仁
and neither of them turned."
什么都改變不了
I would clap.
說的真好,我都要鼓掌了
I suppose this is it then.
我想,這就是了
This is what remains.
瓦雷利亞的遺跡
What was that?
那是什么?
Stone Men!
石民!
Don't let them touch you!
別讓他們碰到你!
Get behind!
躲到后面去!
Mormont cut me free!
莫爾蒙,快把我解開!
Mormont!
莫爾蒙!
Mormont!
莫爾蒙!
Mormont!
莫爾蒙!
Tyrion?
提里昂?
Tyrion.
提里昂
Tyrion.
提里昂
Tyrion.
提里昂
You're all right.
你還好吧
You're heavier than you look.
你比你看起來的要重啊
Did any of them touch you?
他們有沒有觸碰到你?
You?
你呢?
I've seen greyscale before
我之前看到過灰鱗病人
but nothing like that.
沒一個有那么嚴重
I suppose that's why they send them there.
所以他們才會被送到這兒來吧
It'd be kinder to put daggers in their hearts and be done with it.
給他們心口來上一刀才是對他們的仁慈
Thank you for saving me.
謝謝你救了我
Of course I wouldn't have needed saving
當然,你要是一開始就沒綁架我
if you hadn't kidnapped me in the first place.
你也用不著救我
So what now?
現在怎么辦?
We walk up the coast.
我們要沿著海岸線走
With luck we'll find a fishing village.
運氣好的話,我們能找到個漁村
Maybe another boat.
再搞到一條船
Without luck?
那要是運氣不好呢
We've got a long walk ahead of us.
老老實實走著去
I'll get some wood for a fire.
我去找點柴火生個火
Try to get some rest huh?
然后休息一下,怎么樣?
That's the best idea you've had all day.
你一整天就這一句話說點子上了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈開,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,謝罪

聯想記憶
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 債券,結合,粘結劑,粘合劑
vt. 使結

 
kin [kin]

想一想再看

n. 家族,親屬
adj. 親屬關系的,同類的

聯想記憶
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
consent [kən'sent]

想一想再看

n. 同意,許可
v. 同意,承諾

聯想記憶
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 兩者擇一的; 供選擇的; 非主流的

聯想記憶
jealousy ['dʒeləsi]

想一想再看

n. 妒忌

聯想記憶
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大膽的,粗體的,醒目的,無禮的,陡峭的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 青春之歌电影演员表名单| 大众故事1974意大利| 红色一号电影| 康熙王朝50集版免费观看| 戴氏家族目前最大官| 午间电影| 电影五十度黑| 显示驱动| 南贤俊| 美女中刀| 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 游泳池play高h| 大内密探灵灵狗| 学生早餐吃什么方便又营养| av午夜| 假面骑士响鬼| 家书1000字| 暴走财神4| 欲盖弄潮电影| 出轨的女人电影| 浴血青春| 《幸福花园动漫双男主》| 我的幸运猫 电视剧| 茅山道士在线观看| 乱世伦情 电影| 网络流行语| 松永纱奈在线| 怒放的生命简谱| 宁死不屈电影免费观看| 美国电影player| 老板5| 菊次郎的夏天钢琴演奏完整版| 刘乐| 时尚购物| 电影福利| 张达| 美女上厕所| 同性gay在线| 猛鬼追魂| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计| 李乃文电影|