Your Grace I want to say
陛下,我想說的是
You will not speak.
你不要說話
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我怎么確定你就是提利昂·蘭尼斯特?
If only I were otherwise.
我還能是誰
If you are Tyrion Lannister why shouldn't I kill you
如果你就是提利昂·蘭尼斯特,我就應該殺了你
to pay your family back for what it did to mine?
這是你的家族對我的家族的補償
You want revenge against the Lannisters?
你想向蘭尼斯特家族復仇嗎?
I killed my mother Joanna Lannister
我的媽媽喬安娜·蘭尼斯特
on the day I was born.
因為生我而死
I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart.
我用一把十字弓,殺了我爸爸泰溫·蘭尼斯特
I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.
這個時代我是當仁不讓的蘭尼斯特克星
So I should welcome you into my service
那我是不是應該因為你殺了自己的家人
because you murdered members of your own family?
而把你招入我的麾下?
Into your service?
招入您的麾下?
Your Grace we have only just met.
陛下,我們才剛剛見面
It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.
還不能確定你是不是值得我為你效勞啊
If you'd rather return to the fighting pits
你要是想回角斗場也行
just say the word.
馬上就送你回去
When I was a young man I heard a story
我還年輕的時候,聽到過一個故事
about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory.
說在有史以來最惡劣的風暴中,有個嬰兒降生
She had no wealth no lands no army
她沒財產,沒土地,沒軍隊
only a name and a handful of supporters
只有一個高貴的姓氏和屈指可數的幾名追隨者
most of whom probably thought they could use that name to benefit themselves.
而且那些追隨者大多是想用她的名號來撈上一筆
They kept her alive moving her from place to place
她常有性命之虞,追隨者帶著她東躲西藏
often hours ahead of the men who'd been sent to kill her.
往往前腳剛走,后腳來殺她的刺客就到了
She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world
她最后被賣給了世界盡頭的一個什么部落首領
and that appeared to be that.
故事到這里看起來差不多要結束了
And then a few years later
然而好些年過去了
the most well- informed person I knew
世上最消息靈通的那個人告訴我
told me that this girl without wealth lands or armies
那個財產,土地,軍隊一無所有的女孩
had somehow acquired all three in a very short span of time
沒過多久便擁有了這三樣東西
along with three dragons.
再加上三條龍
He thought she was our best
那人說,她是當今最有機會
last chance to build a better world.
也是最后一個能改天換地的人
I thought you were worth meeting at the very least.
我以為您至少值得一見
And why are you worth meeting?
那你又為什么值得我一見?
Why should I spend my time listening to you?
我又為什么要花時間聽你講呢?
Because you cannot build a better world on your own.
因為您僅憑自己無法改天換地
You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule.
您身邊沒有人知道應該怎樣統治維斯特洛
The strengths and weaknesses of the houses
各大家族的優勢和弱點
that will either join or oppose you.
他們是敵是友
I will have a very large army
我將得到一支大軍
and very large dragons.
還有身軀龐大的魔龍
Killing and politics aren't always the same thing.
殺戮與政治不盡相同
When I served as Hand of the King
我當國王之手的時候
I did quite well with the latter considering the king in question
國王醉心于虐待動物更甚于關心他的臣民
preferred torturing animals to leading his people.
治國理政全憑我一人之力
I could do an even better job
若您真能名副其實
advising a ruler worth the name.
我為一名稱職的統治者出謀劃策
If that is indeed what you are.
還能表現得更好
So you want to advise me?
所以你想做我的顧問?
Very well.
那好
What would you have me do with him?
你認為我該如何處置他?
I swore I would kill him if he ever returned.
我發過誓,他膽敢回來我就處死他
I know.
我知道
Why should the people trust a queen who can't keep her promises?
女王言而無信,何以取信于人民呢?
Whomever Ser Jorah was when he started informing on you
無論喬拉爵士在出賣您的消息時是何許人也
he is no longer that man.
他已經痛改前非了
I can't remember ever seeing a sane man
我從沒見過有人能像他侍奉您一樣
as devoted to anything as he is to serving you.
那么忠心耿耿,至死不渝
He claims he would kill for you and die for you
他說,他將為您而戰,為您而死
and nothing I ever witnessed gives me reason to doubt him.
我的所見所聞讓我對他毫不懷疑
And yet he did betray you.
然而他的確背叛過您
Did he have an opportunity to confess his betrayal?
他是否有過機會向您自首?
Yes.
有過
Many opportunities.
很多次機會
And did he?
那他坦白了嗎?
No not until forced to do so.
沒有,他是被逼之下不得不招認的
He worships you.
他崇拜您
He is in love with you I think.
我想他還愛上了您
But he did not trust you with the truth.
但他不相信您能接受那個事實
An unpleasant truth to be sure
那事實對您很重要
but one of great significance to you.
但無疑也令人不快
He did not trust that you would be wise enough to forgive him.
他不相信,他說出口之后您能原諒他
So I should kill him?
那我應該殺了他?
A ruler who kills those devoted to her
殺忠臣者
is not a ruler who inspires devotion.
將無人為之效忠
And you're going to need to inspire devotion
而您需要人效忠
a lot of it if you're ever going to rule across the Narrow Sea.
如果您要統治維斯特洛的話,還需要很多人的效忠
But you cannot have him by your side when you do.
然而您不能讓他在您左右
Remove Ser Jorah from the city.
將喬拉爵士逐出彌林
Confess.
認罪
My son.
我兒子呢
Let me speak to-
讓我跟——
Confess.
認罪
I meant it.
我說到做到
My face will be the last thing you see-
我會看著你被處——
My name is Lanna. I'm an orphan.
我叫拉娜,是個孤兒
When I was eight I begged enough money
我八歲的時候,討到了足夠的錢
to buy my first bucket of oysters.
買了第一籃牡蠣
I sold that bucket and made enough money to buy two more.
然后我賣了那籃牡蠣,掙到的錢再買了兩籃
It took a while but I finally saved enough
過了一段時間,我攢夠了錢
to buy myself an oyster cart.
買了一輛手推車來賣牡蠣
Now every morning
現在
I make my way down to the canals.
每天早上我都會去運河邊
I pass the fish mongers and the bakers.
經過魚販和面包師的鋪子
I usually see Lhara
我通常會看見勞拉
my first customer of the day on her way home.
她回家的時候會買我的牡蠣,每天都是第一個買
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane- -
然后我左轉進入月詠者巷——
Turn left onto Ragman Lane
左轉進入舊貨巷
where I do most of my trade.
我的大部分買賣都在那里做
Lanna is very impressive.
拉娜令人印象深刻
Very industrious.
非常勤奮
She will make a fine servant for the ManyFaced God.
她會成為千面之神的好仆人
How will she serve him?
她將如何侍奉千面之神?
She will no longer turn left onto Ragman Lane.
她將不再左轉去舊貨巷
She will turn right and go to Ragman Harbor.
她會右轉,去舊貨碼頭
What will she do there?
她要在那里做什么?
She will see.
她會看到的
See what?
看到什么?
How can a man tell a girl this?
某人怎么會知道?
If he knew what she would see
如果某人知道女孩將會看到什么
there would be no reason to send her.
女孩就不需要去了
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝!
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝!
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蠣,蛤蜊,還有扇貝!
Your oysters fresh?
你的牡蠣新鮮嗎?
Best in the city.
是這城里最好的
You wouldn't lie to an old man would you?
你不會騙老人家吧?
Mm.
嗯
Very nice. Give me four with vinegar.
很好,給我來四個,再加點醋
It's my 18th voyage.
這是我第十八次出海
Returned from all of them without a scratch on me.
每次我都平安歸來,毫發無傷
Can't do it.
不行
Please I've three children.
求你了,我有三個孩子
Without me...
沒有我的話
Here take it. You have to.
這是錢,您拿著,求您了
I've three children.
我有三個孩子
What will they do? Come on.
他們怎么辦?快走吧,
They've nothing without me.
他們只有我了
Please you have to!
求您了!求您了!
Please you don't understand!
求您了,你不了解!
Please!
求求您!
The man is a gambler.
這人是個賭徒
He wages that a sailor's ship
他賭的是船
will make it to its destination.
賭船只能不能平安到達目的地
It is a strange wager for the captain.
對船長來說這個賭很奇特
He only wins if he loses his life.
他們只有丟了性命才會贏得賭局
So why would a captain make the wager in the first place?
那為什么一開始船長要打這個賭呢
A girl tells a man that she has seen.
女孩告訴某人她見到的
If the captain dies
如果船長死了
the thin man pays his family a lot of money.
這個瘦瘦的人就會付給船長的家人很多錢
But perhaps the gambler loses his bet
可如果賭徒輸掉了賭局
and decides he does not have to pay after all.
最后卻決定不付錢
A destitute woman and her small child
如果他執意如此
what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money for himself?
那些無依無靠的女人和孩子又能怎么辦呢?
To whom can they turn for recourse?
她們能向誰求助?
The ManyFaced God.
千面之神
You said you didn't know what I would see at the docks.
你說過你不知道我在碼頭會看見什么
A man had no idea what a girl would see and what she would not.
某人不知道女孩在碼頭會看見或看不見什么
A girl named Lanna will return to the docks.
名叫拉娜的女孩會回到碼頭
She will watch the gambler.
她會繼續觀察這個賭徒
She will come to know as much about him as she knows about herself.
直到對他像對自己一樣了如指掌
And then what?
然后呢?
A gift for the thin man.
給這瘦瘦的人一個禮物
She's not ready.
她還沒準備好
Perhaps she is perhaps she's not.
她可能還沒準備好,也可能準備好了
And if she's not?
假如她沒有呢?
It is all the same to the ManyFaced God.
對千面之神來說都一樣
The trial will take place soon.
審判很快會舉行
The High Sparrow will be presenting
大麻雀會提出
a substantial case against you.
大量針對您的指控
The charges?
罪名呢?
Fornication treason incest
通奸,叛國,亂倫
the murder of King Robert.
謀害勞勃國王
All lies.
全都是謊言
Of course Your Grace.
當然,陛下
My concern is that the Faith does not adhere
我擔心的是教會并不像世俗王權那樣
to the same standards of proof as the crown.
凡事講求證據
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it
恕我直言
but belief is so often the death of reason.
常常是教會想讓誰死,誰就得死
I wish you had said it sooner.
我倒是希望你早點說出來
Is there any word from Jaime?
有詹姆的消息嗎?
No I'm afraid not.
沒有,恐怕還沒有
Your Grace Grand Maester Pycelle
陛下,派席爾大學士
has summoned your Uncle Kevan
已將您叔叔凱馮
back from Casterly Rock
從凱巖城召來
to serve as Hand of the King.
出任國王之手一職
He now presides over the small council.
他現在主持御前會議
Tell him I need to speak to him.
告訴他,我有話要跟他說
I implored him to visit you but he would not.
我懇請他來看您,但是他不肯
What about my son the king?
那我兒子呢?國王呢?
If you can visit me then surely the king...
如果你能來探視我,那國王必然也能……
Your arrest and Queen Margaery's arrest
您被監禁,瑪格麗皇后也被監禁
the king has not taken them well.
國王還無法接受這一切
He remains in his chambers.
他把自己關在房間里
His servants often find his food in the hall left untouched.
仆人們常常發現送去的食物絲毫未動
You need to talk to him.
你必須跟他說
You need to talk to my son and tell him to come and see me
你必須告訴我兒子來見我
come and see his mother.
來見他的母親
He- I tried Your Grace.
他——我試過了,陛下
He wouldn't see me. He won't see anyone.
他不見我,他誰都不見
I can't stay here.
我不能待在這兒
There is a way Your Grace.
倒是有個辦法,陛下
A way out.
能離開這兒
Confess?
認罪?
To the High Sparrow?
向“大麻雀”認罪?
I won't.
不可能
I made him.
我造就了他
I rose him up from nothing.
我親手提拔的他
I will not kneel before some barefooted commoner
我不會向某個光著腳的賤民下跪
and beg his forgiveness.
乞求他的饒恕
Good- bye my queen.
再見,陛下
The work continues.
那項工作還在繼續
Why?
為什么?
Why Theon?
為什么,席恩?
I'm not Theon. There is no Theon.
我不是席恩,世上已沒有席恩
Reek. Reek.
我是臭佬,臭佬
Why did you tell him Reek?
你為什么要告訴他,臭佬?
I was helping you.
我是在幫你
You wanted to escape.
你想要逃跑
There is no escape.
你不可能逃跑
Not ever.
永遠都不可能
Theon Greyjoy tried to escape.
席恩·葛雷喬伊試圖逃跑
The master knew.
主人知道了
He knows everything.
主人什么都知道
He hunted him and caught him
主人追捕他,抓住了他
and strapped him to a cross
把他捆在十字架上
and cut away piece after piece
然后一片一片剝他的皮
until there was no Theon left.
直到再沒有席恩這個人
Good.
很好
If it weren't for you I'd still have a family.
要不是因為你,我也不會家破人亡
If I could do what Ramsay did to you
如果我能像拉姆斯一樣
right here right now I would.
此時此地,我一樣會剝你的皮
I deserved everything.
我罪有應得
I deserve to be Reek.
我活該成為臭佬
I did terrible things.
我罪孽深重
Turned on Robb.
背叛了羅柏
Captured Winterfell.
偷襲了臨冬城
Killed those boys. They weren't "those boys."
殺死了那兩個孩子,他們不只是“那兩個孩子”
They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers.
他們是布蘭和瑞肯,是你的弟弟
You've known them since they were born.
從他們出生開始你就認識他們
They weren't. They were only-
他們不是,他們只是——
Only what?
只是什么?
I can't. Tell me.
我不能說,告訴我
I can't not unless the master says.
我不能說,除非主人允許
Tell me. They weren't what? They weren't-
告訴我,他們不是什么?他們不是—
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
告訴我為什么布蘭和瑞肯就該死
while you still breathe the air.
而你卻還活著
Tell me to my face Theon.
看著我的臉,席恩
Tell me that they weren't your brothers!
告訴我他們不是你的兄弟
They weren't Bran and Rickon!
他們不是布蘭和瑞肯!
I couldn't find them.
我找不到他們
It was two farm boys.
那只是兩個農家男孩
I killed them and burned them so no one would know.
我殺了他們,燒了他們的尸體,這樣就沒人能看出來
You didn't?
你沒殺他們?
Do you know where they went Bran and Rickon?
你知道他們去哪兒了嗎,布蘭和瑞肯?
I can't talk to you anymore.
我不能再說了
Theon you have to tell me. Do you have any idea where- -
席恩,你必須告訴我,你是否知道他們——
Not Theon! Reek!
我不是席恩!是臭佬!
Our scouts tell us he's got no more than 6000 men.
我們的斥候回報,他的兵力約有六千人
More than half of those are mounted however.
但一半以上都是騎兵
And how high do Stannis's horses jump?
那史坦尼斯的馬能蹦多高?
Our walls have been fully repaired.
我們的城墻已經全面整修過了
The gates have been reinforced.
城門也已加固
We have enough food for six months.
我們的糧草足夠支撐六個月
We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be.
這場圍城戰我們比他們更有勝算
All we have to do is wait for them to freeze
我們要做的就是等他們凍死
starve and mutiny.
餓死,嘩變
You disagree?
你不同意?
Stannis isn't from the North.
史坦尼斯不是北境人
You are Father.
而你是,父親
I think you're missing an opportunity to show the people of the North
我認為你錯過了讓人們好好瞧瞧的機會
how House Bolton treats southern invaders.
瞧瞧北境,瞧瞧波頓家族,是如何懲罰南方入侵者的
And what do you recommend?
那你建議如何?
That we not sit and wait for Stannis
我們不應該在這干坐著
to decide what sort of fight this is going to be.
把戰局的主動權拱手讓給史坦尼斯
That we hit first and hit hard
我們應該先發制人,迎頭痛擊
and leave a feast for the crows.
讓他們成為群鴉的盛宴
A smart commander does not abandon a defensive advantage.
一個聰明的指揮官不會白白放棄防守優勢
As long as we stay behind these walls
只要我們待在城墻后面
they can't touch us.
他們就傷不到我們分毫
Not to mention that the snow is so deep
更何況積雪這么深
we couldn't get an army through to engage them
即使我們想要與之一戰
even if we wanted to.
也無法派出軍隊
I don't need an army.
我不需要一支軍隊
I need 20 good men.
只要二十個好手
So have you decided yet?
那么,你想好了嗎?
Whether I'm worthy of your service?
我是否值得你效命?
Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?
你想好是否要殺我了嗎?
It's probably my safest option.
殺你大概是最穩妥的選項
I can see why you would think so.
我明白你為何這么想
It's what your father would have done.
要是你父親的話也會做同樣的選擇
And what would your father have done?
那你父親又會如何選擇呢?
My father
我父親
who publically sentenced me to death?
那個當眾判我死刑的父親?
I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.
我敢說他一門心思要置我于死地
Is that why you killed him?
你因此殺了他嗎?
Someday if you decide not to execute me
等你哪天決定饒我性命
I'll tell you all about why I killed my father.
我就把殺死父親的來龍去脈講個清楚
And on that day should it ever come
而那一天,如果會有那一天的話
we'll need more wine than this.
我還得多喝兩杯
I know what my father was.
我知道我父親是什么人
What he did.
知道他做了什么
I know the Mad King earned his name.
我知道“瘋王”并非構陷之辭
So here we sit.
所以,這就是我們
Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
兩個可怕父親的兩個可怕孩子
I'm terrible?
我很可怕嗎?
I've heard stories.
我聽說了不少事
Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
那你為何要跑到天涯海角來見這么個可怕的人?
To see if you were the right kind of terrible. Which kind is that?
來看看你是不是那種正確的可怕,那是哪一種?
The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.
不讓你的臣民變的更加可怕的那種
Well I did reopen the fighting pits.
嗯,我確實重啟了競技場
Under my rule murder will once again become entertainment.
在我的統治之下,謀殺再一次成為娛樂項目
Yes that was wise.
沒錯,那是明智的
And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good.
你還同意嫁給某個你特別厭惡的人
Very impressive.
令人欽佩
My own sister married someone she loathed as well
我姐姐也嫁給了個她十分厭惡的人
though not by choice and certainly not
不過那并非她自己的選擇
for the greater good gods forbid.
更非為了什么崇高目的,諸神在上
She ended up having him killed.
她最后把他殺了
Perhaps it won't come to that.
但愿事不致此
It's not impossible that Varys was right about you after all.
到頭來,瓦里斯可能真的沒有看錯你
Varys? King Robert's spymaster?
瓦里斯?勞勃國王的情報大臣?
Yes he's the one who convinced me to come find you.
沒錯,就是他說服我來投奔你的
He was my travelling companion
一路上我們二人同行
before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself.
直到喬拉爵士把我抓住
Jorah sent my secrets to Varys.
喬拉出賣我的情報給瓦里斯
For 20 years the Spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me.
二十年來八爪蜘蛛到處打探,要置我于死地
He did what he had to do to survive.
他是為了生存而為之
He did a lot of other things as well things he didn't have to do.
他同時也做了很多其他的事,很多他沒有必要做的事
I suspect he's the main reason you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
我猜正因為他的關系你才免于被殺死在襁褓之中
But you trust him?
而你相信他?
Yes oddly.
是的,很奇怪
He may be the only person in the world I trust.
他也許是我唯一信任的人
Except my brother.
除了我哥哥之外
The brother who killed my father?
你那個殺死了我父親的哥哥?
That's the one.
就是那個
Perhaps I will have you killed after all.
或許我還該殺了你
Your queenly prerogative.
身為女王你自然有這個權力
I had given up on life
我早就不想活嘍
until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for.
直到瓦里斯讓我覺得您還算個盼頭
If you chop off my head well
要是您砍了我腦袋,嗯嗯
my final days were interesting.
我臨死前那幾天過得可就太有意思了
I'm not going to kill you.
我不打算殺你
No? Banish me?
哦?那就驅逐我?
No.
不,
So if I'm not going to be murdered
這么說來您既不殺我
and I'm not going to be banished- -
也不驅逐我——
You're going to advise me.
你可以為我諫言
While you can still speak in complete sentences.
前提是別醉得說胡話
Advise you on what?
諫言什么呢?
How to get what I want.
如何得到我想要的
The Iron Throne.
鐵王座
Perhaps you should try wanting something else.
或許您該要點別的
If I want jokes I'll get myself a proper fool.
要想聽笑話,我會找個稱職的弄臣
I'm not entirely joking.
那不光是句玩笑話
There's more to the world than Westeros after all.
世界很大,并非只有維斯特洛
How many hundreds of thousands of lives have you changed for the better here?
在這里您讓多少人日子更好過了?幾百?幾千?
Perhaps this is where you belong
也許您就屬于這里
where you can do the most good.
在這能發揮最大的作用
I fought so that no child born into Slaver's Bay
我希望奴隸灣出生的每個孩子
would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold.
都不再體驗被買來賣去是什么滋味
I will continue that fight here and beyond.
無論身在何處,我都會繼續為之奮斗
But this is not my home.
但我的故鄉不在這
When you get back to your home who supports you?
若重回故土,誰會支持您?
The common people.
平民百姓
Let's be generous and assume that's going to happen.
那就姑且如此吧
Here in Slaver's Bay you had the support of the common people
在奴隸灣,平民百姓是您的后盾
and only the common people.
卻也是唯一的后盾
What was that like? Ruling without the rich?
這感覺如何?撇開貴族進行統治?
House Targaryen is gone.
坦格利安家族已經覆滅
Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you.
沒一個活著的親人能來支持您
The Starks are gone as well.
史塔克家族也完了
Our two terrible fathers saw to that.
拜咱們的兩個糟糕老爹一手所賜
The remaining members of House Lannister
剩下的蘭尼斯特
will never back you not ever.
不會支持你,永遠不會
Stannis Baratheon won't back you either.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也不會
His entire claim to the throne rests on the illegitimacy of yours.
他全靠搶您的位子,才有機會坐上鐵王座
That leaves the Tyrells.
那么就剩提利爾家族了
Not impossible not enough.
可能性存在,但也不夠
Lannister Targaryen Baratheon Stark Tyrell.
蘭尼斯特,坦格利安,拜拉席恩,史塔克,提利爾
They're all just spokes on a wheel.
他們無非是車輪上的輻條
This one's on top then that one's on top.
輪流登頂
And on and on it spins crushing those on the ground.
彼此傾軋,碾碎身下的塵埃
It's a beautiful dream stopping the wheel.
想停下車輪,這夢想挺美
You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.
可惜您不是頭一個這么做夢的
I'm not going to stop the wheel.
我無意阻止它行進
I'm going to break the wheel.
我要粉碎這車輪本身
You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen.
你說過,誰打贏了,就能在大角斗場為女王獻藝
I won.
我贏了
You struck me. Have me flogged if it makes you happy.
你打了我,那就抽我幾鞭子消消氣,
But I'm the best you've got.
但你最出色的角斗士是我
If I win at the Great Pit
要是我在大角斗場贏了
how much can you sell me for?
你轉手能賣上多少錢?
You're a free man.
你有自由之身
You could have gone anywhere.
想去哪都行
Why did you come back?
干嘛要回來?
Let me fight for her
讓我為她而戰
and I belong to you.
我就歸你了
Thirsty?
渴嗎?
Confess.
認罪吧
I'll get out of here you realize before long.
你知道,我總有一天能出去
Confess.
認罪吧
I can make you a wealthy woman.
我能讓你一夜暴富
A lady of the court.
或者當上宮廷仕女
Confess.
認罪吧
Or I can make sure you die in the most hideous way imaginable.
也能讓你死得慘不忍睹
And all I do is sit here
我坐在這,滿腦子想的
imagining hideous ways for you to die.
都是能干掉你的種種酷刑
Does it hurt?
疼么?
No.
不疼了
Good.
那就好
How are you?
你怎么樣?
I'm not the one who got punched and kicked in the face.
挨人揍還被踩臉的又不是我
You know what I mean.
你明白我在說什么
I'm good.
我沒事
Are you scared? A little.
你害怕么?有一點
Me too.
我也是
Who's there? Olly.
誰啊?奧利,
Oh.
噢,
Come in.
快進來
I heard what happened.
我聽說了你的事
Oh not to worry.
噢,別擔心
Men brawl from time to time. It's only natural.
男人嘛,時不時就得打一架,很正常
Figured you were hungry.
我猜你大概想吃點東西
Oh you're a good lad.
啊,真是個好小子
Wanted to ask you something
如果方便的話
if you've got the time.
我想問你點事情
I need to check on baby Sam.
我得去看一眼小山姆
Now then how can I help?
那么,有什么能幫到你的么?
It's about the Lord Commander. Yes?
關于司令大人的事情,嗯?
He's going up to Hardhome to save all them wildlings.
他到艱難屯救野人去了
Wildlings killed my mom and dad.
野人殺了我父母
They killed everyone in my village.
還把我村子里的人殺光了
We've been fighting them for years.
我們和他們打了很多年
This wasn't a fight.
那不是打仗
We were farmers and they slaughtered us.
我們只是農民,他們還下手屠殺
So why is he saving them?
所以這些家伙有什么好救的?
Wildlings are people.
野人也是人
Just like us there are good ones and bad ones.
和我們一樣,有好,也有壞
The one he's travelling with the one with the red beard
和他一起走的,紅胡子的那個
he led the raid on my village.
帶頭屠村的就是他
Oh Olly. How can he trust him?
奧利,司令怎么能相信他?
I've seen the army of the dead.
我見過死人軍團
I've seen the white walkers.
見過異鬼
And they're coming for us for all the living.
它們的目標是我們,是世上所有生靈
And when it's time
到那時
we'll need every last man we can find.
每一個人的力量都是必須的
But what if we let the wildlings through the gates
但要是野人進了長城
and they cut our throats while we sleep?
趁我們睡覺把我們全殺了,怎么辦?
Jon's taking a risk but he has to.
瓊恩確實在冒險,但不得不這樣
We don't stand a chance otherwise.
別無選擇
Sometimes a man has to make hard choices
有時侯,人必須做出艱難的抉擇
choices that might look wrong to others
他人看來或許覺得有錯
but you know are right in the long run.
但當事人明白,長遠地看,這個抉擇是對的
You believe that?
你真這么想?
With all my heart.
確信無疑
Try not to worry Olly.
別擔心,奧利
I've been worrying about Jon for years.
我為瓊恩操心好多年了
He always comes back.
但他總會平安歸來
Turn us about!
轉彎!
You trust me Jon Snow?
你相信我么,瓊恩·雪諾?
Does that make me a fool?
要說信的話會不會顯得我在犯傻?
We're fools together now.
現在咱倆都在犯傻嘍
Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王
Been a long time.
好久不見
Last time I saw you the little crow was your prisoner.
上回見面,小烏鴉還是你的囚犯
The other way around now. What happened?
現在倒過來了,咋回事?
War.
打仗
War? You call that a war?
打仗?你管那叫打仗?
The greatest army the North has ever seen
北境從未見過的大軍
cut to pieces by some southern king.
被個南方國王打得稀里嘩啦
We should gather the elders
咱們還是召集長者
find somewhere quiet to talk.
找個安靜的地方好好談談吧
You don't give the orders here.
這里由不得你下命令
I'm not giving an order.
我也沒下命令
Why aren't you in chains?
你的鐐銬呢?
He's not my prisoner.
他不是我的囚犯
No?
不是?
What is he?
那他算啥?
We're allies.
盟友
You fucking traitor.
你個天殺的叛徒
You fight for the crows now?
跟烏鴉一伙了?
I don't fight for the crows.
我沒和烏鴉一伙
We're not here to fight. We're here to talk.
我們來這不是為了打架,是來談判的
Is that right?
是么
You and the pretty crow do a lot of talking Tormund?
托蒙德,你和那俏烏鴉話挺多的嘛?
And when you're done talking
等話說完了
do you get down on your knees and suck his cock?
是不是還要跪下來含他老二?
Gather the elders and let's talk.
召集長者,咱們來談談
My name's Jon Snow.
我叫瓊恩·雪諾
I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
是守夜人的總司令
We're not friends.
我與諸位不是朋友
We've never been friends.
過去從未當過朋友
We won't become friends today.
今天更不會變成朋友
This isn't about friendship.
我今天不談友誼
This is about survival.
只談生存
This is about putting a 700- foot wall
談的是用700尺高的長城
between you and what's out there.
將你我與那一側的邪物隔開
You built that wall to keep us out.
建長城把我們關在外面的是你們
Since when do the crows give two shits if we live?
什么時候起烏鴉倒關心起我們死活來了?
In normal times we wouldn't. But these aren't normal times.
平時當然不會,但當下可是非常時刻
The white walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow.
異鬼才不管對面的是自由民還是烏鴉
We're all the same to them meat for their army.
對他們來說都一樣,亡者大軍的養料而已
But together we can beat them.
但若我們聯手,便可擊敗他們
Beat the white walkers?
還想擊敗異鬼?
Good luck with that. Run from them maybe.
祝你好運嘍,說不定還能逃掉
It's not a trick.
我沒耍花樣
It's a gift for those who join us.
加入我們的人會得到這份禮物
Dragonglass.
龍晶
A man of the Night's Watch used one of these daggers
一個守夜人的漢子曾用這種匕首
to kill a walker.
殺死一個異鬼
You saw this? No.
你親眼看見的?并沒有,
But I trust the man.
但我相信他
There are old stories about dragonglass.
古老的傳說里提到過這些龍晶
There are old stories about ice spiders as big as hounds.
傳說里還有獵犬大小的冰蜘蛛呢
And with the things we've seen you don't believe them?
就我們的經歷來說,你不相信?
Come with me and I'll share these weapons.
跟我走,我會把這些武器分給你們
Come with you where?
跟你去哪兒?
There are good lands south of the Wall.
長城以南土地豐饒
The Night's Watch will let you through the tunnel
守夜人會放你們穿過隧道
and allow your people to farm those lands.
允許你們在那片土地耕耘生息
I knew Mance Rayder.
我認識曼斯·雷德
He never wanted a war with the Night's Watch.
他從未真正想過同守夜人開戰
He wanted a new life for his people for you.
只想為子民,為你們開辟新的生活
We're prepared to give you that new life.
而這正是我們準備帶給你們的
If?
條件呢
If you swear you'll join us when the real war begins.
條件是你們得發誓在真正的戰爭打響之后加入我們
Where is Mance?
曼斯人呢
He died. How?
死了,怎么死的,
I put an arrow through his heart.
我一箭射穿他的心臟
Hey hey.
嘿,嘿
Hey hey hey hey hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey hey hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿
I say we send the Lord Commander
依我說,咱們剜掉司令官大人眼珠子
back to Castle Black with no eyes.
送他回黑城堡去
Hey none of you saw Mance die.
喂,你們都沒看到曼斯是怎么死的
I did.
我看見了
The southern king who broke our army Stannis
那個打垮我們軍隊的南方國王,史坦尼斯
wanted to burn him alive to send us a message.
想活活燒死曼斯,來嚇唬我們
Jon Snow defied that cunt's orders.
瓊恩·雪諾沒聽那賤人的話
His arrow was mercy.
一箭給曼斯個痛快
What he did took courage.
他的行為充滿勇氣
And that's what we need today
現在要的就是這個
the courage to make peace
有勇氣放下恩怨
with men we've been killing for generations.
與世仇講和
I lost my father my uncle
我父親,我叔叔
and two brothers fighting the damn crows.
還有兩個兄弟,都死在狗日的烏鴉手上
I'm not asking you to forget your dead.
我可沒要求你們忘掉血債
I'll never forget mine.
我心里也有一筆血賬
I lost 50 brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall.
曼斯攻打長城那晚就有五十個弟兄犧牲了
But I'm asking you
我只是請求你們
to think about your children now.
想一想自己的孩子
They'll never have children of their own
要是我們不能聯手
if we don't band together.
他們再沒機會有自己的孩子了
The Long Night is coming
長夜將至
and the dead come with it.
亡者緊隨其后
No clan can stop them.
沒有哪個部族能夠阻擋它們的腳步
The free folk can't stop them.
自由民攔不住
The Night's Watch can't stop them.
守夜人攔不住
And all the southern kings can't stop them.
南方國王們也攔不住
Only together all of us.
只有我們一起,所有人聯手才行
And even then it may not be enough
就算這樣可能也不夠
but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.
但好歹能戰上一場
You vouch for this man Tormund?
托蒙德,你要為這家伙擔保么
He's prettier than both my daughters
這小子模樣比我倆閨女都俊俏
but he knows how to fight.
但一身好武藝
He's young but he knows how to lead.
年輕是年輕,但懂得怎么領軍
He didn't have to come to Hardhome.
他本來沒必要來艱難屯的
He came because he needs us
但還是來了,因為他需要我們
and we need him.
而我們也需要他
My ancestors would spit on me
我的祖先要是知道我跟烏鴉聯手
if I broke bread with a crow.
肯定會唾棄我
So would mine but fuck 'em they're dead.
我的祖先也會,不過管那么多,他們早就死了
I'll never trust a man in black.
我永遠不會相信黑衣佬
But I trust you Tormund.
但我相信你,托蒙德
If you say this is the way
你說怎么辦
we're with you.
我們聽你的
This is the way.
就該這么辦
I'm with Tormund.
我同意托蒙德
We stay here we're dead men.
留在這兒,就是死路一條
At least with King Crow there's a chance.
跟烏鴉大人走,至少還有機會活
Tormund.
托蒙德
Keep that new life you want to give us.
那些新生活的屁話留你自個得了
And keep your glass King Crow.
那些龍晶也是,烏鴉大人
As soon as you get on his ships they're gonna slit your throats
你們一登上他的船,他們就會割掉你們的喉嚨
and dump your bodies to the bottom of the Shivering Sea.
然后把尸體丟進顫抖海
That's our enemy.
此人是我們的敵人
That has always been our enemy.
永遠都是
I fucking hate Thenns.
瑟恩人真他媽討嫌
Move it. Be careful.
動起來,當心點兒
Move 'em along now. Cast- off time.
快讓他們往前挪,解開纜繩,
That's it come on.
好了,加把勁兒
How many are with us? 5000?
跟我們南下的一共多少人?有五千嗎?
I'm not good at counting.
我不太擅長數數
We're leaving too many behind.
很多人沒一起來
The free folk are stubborn.
自由民們頑固得很
You know how long it took Mance to band them together?
你知道曼斯用了多久才把他們聚起來么?
20 fucking years.
他娘的二十年,
And he knew them better than I ever will.
況且他比我更了解這些人
They're running out of food and there's nothing to hunt.
他們吃的快沒了,獵物也快沒了
They'll come around.
到時候會妥協的
Get yourselves ready. Aye!
各就各位,是,
Johnna is gonna look after you.
喬娜會照看你
She's in charge. You listen to her.
她來負責,你得聽話
Take her. There you are.
看好她,站穩了
I want to go with you.
我要和你一起走
I need to get the old folks on the boats.
我得和那艘船上的老人們一起
I'm right behind you. I promise.
我稍后就來,說話算話
Go on.
去吧
Another one.
下一個
Keep moving. We'll meet you out there.
快點兒,我們到時候再會合
Won't be able to take that on the boat. It's too big.
那東西不能上船,太大了
That's the last one! Three more! Move on!
最后一個,還有三個,快點兒
There's more dragonglass everywhere.
到處都還有龍晶沒收拾
I've got some more daggers over here.
這也有龍晶
Put that dagger in his bag.
這把匕首收他包里
Uh...
呃,
Steady!
準備就緒
Shut the gates.
關上門
Close the gates!
關門
Shut the gates!
關門
Wait!
等等
Open the gate! Let us in!
開門啊,放我們進去,
Help us!
救命
Please open it!
求求你們快開門
Open the gate!
開門啊
Ready your arrows!
弓箭手準備
Wait! Wait! Keep in line! Keep in line!
停下,停下,排好隊,都排隊
Get in line!
排隊
Get to the front!
去前線
Go on shoot it!
繼續,射爛他們
Wait wait! Duncan hold the line! Hold the line!
停下,停下,鄧肯,維持秩序,隊列別亂,
Lord Commander!
司令官大人
Get them to the ship and come back for me!
把他們都弄上船再回來找我
But you'll never make- Now!
但你可怎么,快去,
Let me on! Let me on!
讓我上船,讓我上船,
Bloody fucking move! Let go!
快他媽讓開,快出發,
You should be on one of those boats.
你應該上船的
So should you. My little girls got on.
你不也是,我的丫頭們已經上船了
They're gonna let them pass the Wall even if you're not there?
要是你不在場,他們會讓我們穿過長城么
You have my word. I've given orders.
我說到做到,已經下過命令了
Don't think you're gonna be there to enforce those orders.
估計到時你也不會在場敦促他們
If they get through everyone dies.
要是它們攻破防線,大伙都得死
Night's Watch with me!
守夜人的漢子們,隨我來
Move! Move!
都動起來,快
Move!
快,
No no!
別,不要
Tormund the sleigh! Okay okay!
托蒙德,拿雪橇過來,好的,好的,
The dragonglass.
得用龍晶
You and me then!
那就跟我去拿
Go!
快走!
Get the glass.
去拿龍晶
Come on!
起來
The dragonglass.
龍晶還沒拿
Fuck the glass! We are gonna die here!
別管什么狗屁龍晶了,命都要沒啦!
Oh fuck!
哎呀,我操
Tormund run!
托蒙德,快跑
Wun Wun to the sea.
旺旺,去海邊
Quickly!
快點兒
Faster faster! Run run!
快點,快點,快跑,跑啊
Quickly!
快點兒
Quickly row! Row! Go go come on!
快點,用力劃,走啊,快點,
Let's go! Now now!
走吧,趕緊的!
Come on row!
走吧,快劃船!